One Piece

How goofy will they look when they're revealed properly?

Attached: 14-15.png (946x1298, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTgvB0Vpyxk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably something like this

Attached: Little_Oars_Jr._Anime_Infobox.png (987x716, 654K)

>It's a shirtless Zoro episode

Attached: Hiyori cheer.png (232x274, 45K)

MATSUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they're gonna be goofy as fuck
remember how smile users were introduced first?

Attached: Kaido's_Artificial_Zoan_Army.png (828x414, 204K)

FUCK EUSTASS KID

Attached: Chadmen Apoo.jpg (600x600, 104K)

they'll probably look like old oni paintings

Attached: Oni_in_pilgrim's_clothing.jpg (195x500, 27K)

>yfw Apoo fucking murders Perospero during the Golden Kaguya banquet ""on Kaido's orders"" to ruin another alliance

Attached: Scratchmen_Apoo_as_a_Female.png (251x274, 34K)

Hopefully as goofy as PageOne

They will be as goofy as it gets. I mean even their silhouettes look more goofy than intimidating.

How bad is Luffy gonna get wrecked when he realizes his training didn't account for Big Mom to be around and helping Kaido?

>murders Perospero
He can't. Perespero is underrated.

>Surpass our imagination

Attached: 1567058613201.jpg (823x663, 374K)

He's the only character to actually be damaged by an explosion.

Kaido’s siblings he gives a job and takes care of.

reminder that Im is cute and enjoys playing with butterflies

>I mean even their silhouettes look more goofy than intimidating.
to be fair, the dude in the far back looks pretty intimidating. in fact, it looks more like a satanic figure than the rest

>Numbers
Will number 1 be called "No. 1" or "Ace"?

Please don't touch Kiku's feminine penis, no matter how attractive it is. He wants prostate orgasms only!

Attached: 1567234326182.png (245x284, 38K)

Attached: kiku defeats transphobia in one panel.png (503x390, 108K)

Ace is dead

>people never learn

Attached: OH NO HOW SCARY.jpg (1004x968, 431K)

I know, but Kaidou's crew is named after cards and card games. Number 1 card in the deck is an "Ace" card.

So most of the times Luffy fights someone, he defeats an opponent weaker than his current target.
Think door guy and leopard man. Which opponent if any of Kaido's crew will Luffy solo?
King? Queen?

What are you guys honest opinion about the art quality lately? I'm not liking it.

It's a alliance he's fighting so he'll effortlessly throw Smoothie into a dirt nap, make it a clean sweep of the Sweets Commanders

>From what I hear
How hard is it to understand people just imagine things based on rumors in OP's world? They thought Luffy was a giant for god sake, how can't you understand a kids' manga?

Doesn't always happen.

>Hardwork? Dedication? You seem to misunderstand Zolo. The path to greatness as a swordsman isn't simply training hard, its not masturbating. There's only one kinda of shaft a swordsman should touch and that's the hilt of your blade. The ghost girl walks around my castle bottomless all day but you think its ever caused me to spill my seed? This is the path to greatness as a swordsman. You must never release your swordsman's essence unless it is to produce an heir, Zolo.

Attached: 6976748-571.jpeg[1].jpg (1000x563, 45K)

These guys should have been the Calamities, not retards like Jack and Queen.

>Hiyori, my daughter, given my supreme observation haki I can see the distant future. In the future that I have seen you will be the top prostitute in Wano, and since I love the men of this country, I want them to have the best of times with you.This is why I am entrusting you with my sword, Enema. Use it to clean your tush before pleasuring your clients. Make me proud.

Attached: Kozuki_Oden_Manga_Infobox.png (360x495, 188K)

happens most of the time though. Hell you could even say it happened at BCI even though Luffy wanted to fight BM. Cracker into Kata. Dressrosa Bellamy into Doffy. Hell you could even count the gladiators in the arena he fought.

>not retards like Jack and Queen.
What are you talking about? Queen is the best character in the beast pirates.

speed reader here
how he had his own will and could do what he wanted if all other toys were obeyed to sugar

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-03-04-at-12.05.45-AM.png (1280x715, 747K)

Because Sugar conveniently forgot to set down the rules with him.

Sugar forgot to make a contract with him as she transformed him to protect Doffy (i.e. it wasn't the ideal situation for her).

to be fair, pedro was damaged too. really makes you think about what minks put in their dynamite if even random fodder tanks "normal" explosions

what does awakening of the hobby hobby fruit look like

They already look goofy.

>Apoo just going around fucking everyone's plans
>only stayed with Kaidou because he throws great parties
based

They won't look goofy but probably act goofy and be defeated by Tama.

Loving the Pleasures behind Queen.

Zorojuro, give me your sword

Attached: Honorable waifu.jpg (789x1012, 83K)

I would agree with Cracker, since he was actually struggling, and it shows some growth towards the actual arc villain. But the Gladiators and Bellamy, he was barely even trying. Even against Chinjao it took only one hit.
And if taking down ANY enemy is your condition, then you could argue he already has.

Pretty sure Sugar doesn't have control over the toys. You even had a chapter where one of the toys tries to get the attention of his old family, and he gets thrown off into a container with other toys that had tried the same thing.
So all toys were just pretending to be toys because otherwise they'd be discarded.

Or that's what I think, I kinda forgot 90% about Dressrosa.

>New character is revealed
>Has a goofy character design
>Go to Twitter and see everybody bitching
Is there a more fun pasttime?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x129, 707K)

>Luffy gets stomped by Kaido
>Spends five days training and can now compete with kaido
Luffy just needs to spend another 5 days training and he could defeat both of them at the same time.

sugar gives the toys a command that makes their new bodies do what she says, but their minds are as if they were still humans but trapped inside some foreign object.

Edgefags suffering year after year makes my dick twitch with sadistic pleasure.

It's either
A)Control of all inanimate objects in the general vicinity,regardless if they were created by the user or not or
B)Straight up erasing something from existence

An I still a weeb if I only read one piece and only come to Yea Forums for one piece shitposting? I hate all the weeb degeneracy shit in Yea Forums, hate shippers, hate toy fags, and hate cartoon fappers.

If you're here you're a weeb. If you weren't a weeb, you wouldn't be here.

The more important question is what are they? They look like oni and they have clubs... Just like Kai D. O sama.

bring back shanks and koshiro
this is cringe

Shoo shoo OJroach

Which characters in this arc are you referring to?

I want to fuck Apoo

Attached: 1567237615489.jpg (892x1199, 117K)

I'm guessing Kawaiimatsu, he triggered some people.

how the fuck did some random youtubers manage to get inside Oda's studio and interview him

Attached: zrrrd.jpg (190x318, 15K)

Kawamatsu, Queen, Orochi, the yakuza bosses

They asked nice.

Who?

>No piano teeth
Dropped

It's almost like Wano was created to bully them.

>cartoon fappers
Oh, I remember you. The faggot who comes to Yea Forums mainly for /pol/.

who's the shadowy figure that was outside the cell when law left?

Gin

Shanks

Bros...I don't think I can handle a break week after a chapter like this...

Attached: OP week.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

clearly drake.

Which one?

The non-racist one.

figure wears some kind of long hanging coat, or a cape. drake wears a cape.

Lurking Legend or Shiki

I'm tired of the Oda dickriding. He's a fair to middling mangaka. His story is full of bullshit, filler and retcons while lacking character development. His only strength is his "world building", which consists of setting up mystery after mystery, answering no more than 30% of the questions raised before adding more. One Piece is an exercise in being fooled. How vague the series is and how expensive the base world is make for good theorycrafting, but the secret is it's all hollow. It won't amount to anything. Oda is an alright guy and storyteller, but he's the most overrated creative individual alive

>Act 2 started in chapter 925
Oda, if you don't end the act in the next chapter, I swear to Enel.

Soldier-san took Riku and bolted before she got the chance. Notice ten years later, when Sugar turns people into toys, the snot guy ties them down so they can’t get away.

I mean I was hype for like an elf or a giant or something unexpected being in the cage, but I didn't exactly rage at the kappa. How can you be a fan of OP and dislike wacky looking characters?

Wano occupies a unique status as an isolated country controlled by pirates in a setting with a global government. You can have all kinds of opportunistic folks from strange places looking to cash in on the turmoil, instead of just have it be "Well guess the Straw Hats are gonna learn about Japanese culture now."

Attached: AFCDBEFD-F6B9-4698-85B3-FF02FF629D80.jpg (883x1300, 911K)

Sabo.

Next chapter is 955 right? Maybe we’ll get a proper spread of Big Mom and Kaido. I need more true boomer antics, sorry queen.

Very true but you'll get canned for this. Don't ever be afraid of being right.

Monet

Mikio Itoo

Denjiro

>arbitrary metrics

Brook vs Apoo party battle when?

Yeah, which makes it 30 chapters since the start.

>It won't amount to anything.
We don't know that yet, but even though you're right about it so far being hollow (with layers upon layers of mystery creating a hollow lattice structure the size of a planet), it's just part of the series' charm. Theorizing and arguing about the various overarching storylines is part of the fun the series provides. Had Oda explained everything in detail, you would just digest and forget everything.

>Hollow
One Piece has the deepest world of almost any recorded story even if it only answers 30% of its mysteries. Answering 100% of questions and revealing every mystery is bad storytelling. You don’t even know 1% of the mysteries of reality.
The story vague it’s actually a really straightforward storyboard with an intentionally hidden conflict and resolution.
What you call “retcons,” other anime predicted rationally with supporting evidence from the manga more than a decade ago, archived on various discussion boards including this one.
Oda is an alright guy and a genius who shares his gift with the world. You are bitter because you are literally inferior to him, you aren’t underrated, for example.

Fucks Nami
Fucks Robin
Fucks Vivi
Fucks Hiyori
Fucks Rebecca
Fucks Kiku
Fucks Bonney
Fucks Linlin
How does he do it?

Attached: pic_1403456162_5.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Kid's first in line to fight Apoo

I have a nice gf, why would I fap to cartoons? Also, come for /g/, /sci/, /fit/, and /int/. Sometimes go on /pol/ to shitpost as a Nazi, but I am actually not.

>many theories from 1999-2004 already were confirmed true.
>just call them retcons when they are true and claim they amount to nothing.

>Believing Caesars verbal shitposting in the first place.

Attached: 1552331496444.png (1000x698, 1.39M)

Either drake or denjiro

>Big Mom says she is coming to Wano to kill Luffy
>Kaido says no don't come Linlin I'll kill you
>Linlin goes
>Kaido fights her in combat
>Kaido agrees to help Linlin kill Luffy
Kaidobros did we get Big Meme'd on? It looks like Linlin had a complete victory over Kaido in the Yonkos stand off.

Attached: 599e99w.png (743x788, 493K)

BM is the best yonkou confirmed

Norland’s flashback is, by itself, a better story than HxH.

Attached: dudebro.jpg (500x1200, 102K)

umad

>People had theories back then, this means there are no retcons
What kind of ape brain logic is this? At least make an attempt of thinking before hitting the Post button.

It's almost like Caesar turned out to be a fraud and mass produced artificial Devil Fruits aren't even half of the real thing.

who was the best One Piece thread spammerfag?

same, except I came here from OJ to bait those weebs with power level discussions
>NO YOU CAN'T DISCUSS POWER LEVELS IN A BATTLE SHOUNEN
yea yea cry more

Based Chadji. Only character in the entire series to kiss two different Princesses.

Attached: 9493o92.png (1334x879, 763K)

Me

>NOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT THE STORY
Yea yea, cry more.

Attached: Zoroposting.gif (670x470, 808K)

Why was Kaido being so tsundere? We know enough about Linlin to understand her motivations but not Kaido.

Well, hating people you never met, who don't affect your life and that you have to go out of your way to even came into any contact with make you more suitable for /pol/ or tumblr than Yea Forums, really.

But I don't hate people with politically incorrect opinions and I'm also not a normie.

user, I was making a shitpost, of course I don't really hate those people.

WE ARE....FUCKED

Reminder that LuHan is 100% canon

Attached: 132623966525.jpg (822x1213, 129K)

Except it's not he, it's they

HNNNNNNNNNNG

Attached: ass.png (673x787, 521K)

Well, that still makes you more suitable for /pol/ or tumblr though, they're infested with larpers as much as with genuine mental cases.

>that one senor pink's groupie who still hugged him after he ate her bikini top

Attached: AAAAAAAARGH.png (180x222, 25K)

>Udon plot is about Luffy getting stronger
>Zoro plot is about Zoro getting stronger and info dumps on Ryuma and Oden's strength
it's all about power levels

I want to have him fucking killed by someone utterly humiliating like Goemon or some shit, I still hate this character

Pretty much. He could have gone Hybrid mode and killed the big bitch right there, instead they end up "equal" and they force a pact.

Kaido can't beat nerfed Big Mom, he's the weakest yonko

Zorojuro...

Attached: Ronin-san.png (215x265, 36K)

Of course you have characters getting stronger, it's a battle manga. Which doesn't change the fact that power level discussions are the most retarded ones in the fanbase, most authors don't think in power levels. Fight outcomes are decided by what's cool and story requirements, not some internally consistent notion of strength.

Attached: numbers_reveal.png (1226x1210, 1019K)

horny slut

>"my nigga zoro"
>hiyorifag
Why does Zoro have the best shitposters?

Anons, I have a theory about an small thing on One Piece. How did this passed beyond our noses?
Kuina didnt fell down the stairs. She either became an hero, or her father killed her and made it look like an accident, for some unknown reason
What do you think?

Attached: latest.png (780x955, 967K)

I'm going to be disappointed if they don't end up looking exactly like this

How the fuck can one man be so based and hardboiled

Attached: senor_pink_of_donquixote_pirates_by_bodskih_dbyh7fj.png (640x512, 95K)

How tight is Kiku's scabbard?

You gotta post the source user I just want to see how Oda looks like

Good points about One Piece
>Interesting settings
>Well connected and weaved world
>Fun, expressive characters
>Dynamic, evolving fights and powers
>Hard hitting emotional moments

Bad Points
>Recycled arc storylines
>Lacking, or reused character development
>Forgotten plot points
>Lacking character interaction
>Timeskip being padded and overly long

If you can't even agree on this, you're either a whiny baby or a cocksucker.

That's a pretty interesting theory user. Where do you live? Let's talk more about this theory of yours.

Attached: Koushirou_Anime_Debut_Infobox.png (982x1217, 1004K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sTgvB0Vpyxk&feature=youtu.be
oda's face is still covered

I want Kiku to fuck my asshole

No homo

>No homo
no problem, bro. as long as swords don't touch, it ain't gay

Attached: 1557625405552.png (214x214, 78K)

Nevermind, I actually do want our swords to touch too.

I like this post user, but
>Forgotten plot points
can you elaborate?

Attached: insightful grandpa.gif (500x279, 261K)

Amount of Carrot in chapters goes down quality of content goes up. Coincidence?

Oda forgot Carrot was supposed to be the next SH

Kaido.

>>Forgotten plot points
oda never forgets

bros...
why couldn't we protect him

Attached: images.jpg (203x248, 15K)

Can't wait to see her face once it's revealed that Zoro is the real Oden's son who got lost as a baby.

Yakuza bosses are dope as fuck even if they are goofy, especially this cutie

Attached: 1566582793727.png (1000x1000, 836K)

what if momo is really kin's son with lady toki

Imagine not liking the friendly kappa

Attached: 1566573720998.png (146x226, 35K)

Some will look goofy, some won't, like every group reveal.

>oda's
He is dead. A long time ago, around TS time. That's why OP is so bad after it and that's why "Oda" started to hide his face.

hes cute

i'm so sad that she had to cover her tiddies in the latest chapter. i mean, i understand why but still...

Oda hid his face long before that, and you're thinking of early timeskip. Newest chapter got extremely high praise around the Internet.

If our wonderful drawanon is here i humbly request a lewd version of this image

Attached: 1566787678402.png (1568x1576, 1.51M)

Yep. I don't like reddit but it literally hit the front page there.

yes he is

Attached: kappa hug 2.png (258x364, 117K)

Yeah, impostor lately got better hand of this, Oda died way back in 2011, a lot time to learn. Also, they found some of the old Oda's notebooks lately he hid in the basement or so the rumor says.

Y?

He's not dead. He is, however, a human who has been doing the weekly manga grind for 20+ years. It's not a healthy lifestyle (quite the opposite) and eventually took a toll on his drawings.

Why yes good sir, no problem with that. Here is my location. Why dont you take a seat?

Attached: latest.jpg (400x391, 89K)

I think the Jail Beasts will be a good model from what to expect of the numbers, both in terms of appearance and their actual powers. Jail Beasts are called "children" by Sadie, so maybe this is what awakened zoan users look like when they're all grown up.

Attached: Jailer_Beasts.png (1919x1080, 2.64M)

I don't agree with every opinion you have there and am neither of those.

>people complaing about the funk
the fuck, why? Queen is awesome!

Attached: queen_lol.png (698x946, 406K)

All Numbers have drinking problems and look like demons. They're simply Kaido's race, oni.

It's not just the Smile army. A lot of Wano's characters, even before we got there, were built up a lot and then turned out to be super goofy. Raizo was the first one and then we had the Smiles and Orochi. Same with Kawamatsu, though his design is not as completely silly as the others. Just turned out to be kind of a simply designed, fat kappa.

Attached: 025.jpg (613x470, 141K)

Nah, he died to that earthquake back in 2011, but Sheuisha immediately covered it up, they couldn't risk losing their biggest cash cow. It's quite a common knowledge among older OP fans.

probably someone from the revolutionary army or marines since they had closed toed shoes and pants

So its pretty much confirmed that he is coming with reinforcemrnts, right?! The alliance really needs more man power
Having drinking problems doesnt mean anything by itself and we dont know if they look like demons, just their silhouettes

Attached: q91929.jpg (738x415, 44K)

Everyone sleeping on /ourguy/ Caribou when he's holding one of the biggest secrets and has been instrumental in saving alliance so far.

Where the Caribou chads at?

>It's not a healthy
You know what is not healthy? Trying to end your manga in a few years when it's a milk cow for a certain company - THAT is not healthy.

I predate 2011 being in the fandom and have heard the theory well before you. It just isn't correct.

But why? Oda could've retired easily when he made his first 10 million which was long ago.

Yeah, and [i]they[/i] made him "retired".

A newfag I see. Explains who actually believes these.

>It just isn't correct.
*sigh* Next thing you'll tell me is that we should vaccine our children instead of allowing them to develop their immunity naturally. You need to be able to see beyond what corrupt corporations want you to see. It was clear for everyone back then that Oda was no more.

This, and make her cock visible.

NEVER post again.

>the numbers
>Kaido's "monsters"
>will have weaksauce 300 million bounties like Oven and Daifuku

If all fishmen have 20x the strength of regular humans, it's not like it means nothing.

20 years worth of unwashed cock sweat...

Shittaste I guess.

I said NEVER.

>everyone
*a small minority

Why don't Fishmen have a super mode like Minks?

Why would they even have bounties?

I'm sure he wouldn't if he wasn't killed by Big Mom

That's just revisionism, user.

OP's back to being my favorite manga of all time with this chapter, bravo Oda.

I want to Ocho Ocho's ochos with my ochinchin

Oh, you mean what you've been doing the whole time? I was on APForums and Yea Forums extensively from all of Impel Down onward. I literally only heard the "Oda died in that earthquake" theory once or twice on Yea Forums, and not once on APF which was much more critical of OP.

It is impossible to have JUST ONE one piece thread without shitposting?

They're part of Kaido's crew? What do you think they are? Just some random monsters Kaido invites to his drinking parties sometimes?

Attached: where do you think we are.png (644x644, 936K)

Oars created Wano. Numbers are former members of his clan or their ancestors. The Kozuki family chased them out of Wano, they help Kaido because he killed Oden.

Attached: 470 - 3.jpg (1066x1600, 425K)

Kata a shit

The e-celeb shills in this thread aren't going to pay attention to any of that. They never ever learn.

Attached: people actually believe that.jpg (222x376, 50K)

It's possible but who would want that.

also this as well please drawanon

Will he take Kaido’s buttball?

Even the 8ball knows

Attached: onepiecethreads.jpg (913x579, 37K)

>and Orochi.
stop this stupid meme already. our first real introduction to orochi's character was kyoshiro shit talking him because of his paranoia

orochi's design made was pretty much spot on based on the description we got before his official reveal

>
You clearly didn't experienced the Pauliearmy, Margueritefags and the gets master Monetfag

Wano is the worst arc since WCI

Hiyorifag is annoying and cringe

it's Gin

it was probably "that guy"

>Hancock
>Goods so much used & damaged by the Tenryuubito, that it being put on a doujin would get like 20 hardcore tags on Exhentai....
Luffy deserves much better.
His strawhat its luffy waifu

>ate

Attached: 1565391895734.jpg (155x277, 23K)

>luffy gets super damaged goods
>zoro gets ultra damaged goods
>nami gets damaged good
>sanji gets the tightest youngest pussy but doesnt remember it
>usopp has the tightest doctor pussy personally protected by going merry's dad, is also probably going to fool around with giantess pussy at elbaf
GODSOPP BROS

>be oda
>look up fan theories
>pick the best ones
>get cock sucked

Did Oda really offscreen Hawkin's fight with Law?
Hawkins was legitamtely threatening and powerful and this is how he treats him?

Hope the anime treats him better with filler actually showing his clash with Law

I miss him bros,why did Vegapunk have to mechanize him?

ah yes
"him"

oh wait, he just uses it to wipe his mouth. whopps...

There is NO time for that, the imposter Oda has only a few years left to finish One Piece

Attached: boomerisms.jpg (1093x984, 408K)

Stealing the technique you used here, I like this one. How do we fight it when Oda foreshadows the "fan theory" though?

>nami gets damaged good
Who?

*real Oda
He only has limited time because he's literally dying. There's a recentish interview that said if he didn't exercise 30 mins a day to unconstrict his veins, he'd die.

Kek

They are still way stronger than most fodder, specially in the water, they were able to hold back an entire fleet. Plus Jinbe by himself would be a big addition

Oda can't show it without showing who the mystery man is

Bonney.

>Hawkins was legitamtely threatening and powerful
In your dreams.

there's no evidence Hancock isn't a virgin

Attached: 17205827.jpg (564x564, 65K)

Oh great another bunch of silhouettes for me to not care about

Amazing job, Oda. That's not being overused at all

>for you to not care about
>Queen was scared of them, they're likely higher in rank than the Flying 6, and eat people

Vivi. You know she fucked while she was undercover.

Reminder that there are no chicks with dicks, only men with tits.

Here's Shanks-approved containment boards for you to go to:

Attached: shneeks.png (375x385, 9K)

There is NO PLACE for multiple chapters in a row to explore what is actually going on in Onigashima as opposed to lots and lots of jump cuts. Reverie is even less important.
Boomer Piece out and stay out

Attached: 0165-015.png.jpg (1940x1600, 1.12M)

Unironically based.

Queen just said he hated having them around because of their drinking problems. Read slower.

Another chapter with 12 pages of literally fuck all happening, but one very cool pge at the very end that will keep you reading and hooked, and won't be solved next chapter.
Fuck Timeskip Piece.

>Queen was scared of them
No he wasnt, he literally shittalked then

Also sabo

Hmmm

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31 Welcome to Ask 8-Ball, The Ultimate Online Oracle.png (1275x434, 72K)

Thanks for the reminder, big boy

Attached: pwnf8iF3ZZ1y9c8joo1.jpg (1258x1000, 194K)

uh oh

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31 Welcome to Ask 8-Ball, The Ultimate Online Oracle.png (1260x430, 73K)

El niño Eustasio.

Reread chapter 521, you brainlet. This is the tenryuubito we are talking here. The fucked thing we readers we say in OP must be lame to what they do behind the scenes.

He would defeat all of the nine red scabbards at the same time together because he has soul and they are soulless

Attached: 0167-015.png.jpg (2120x1600, 1.13M)

Isn't it pretty weird what Oda does with antagonist this arc? Like, we first meet Kaido (and Sheepshead), then Jack, then some goons and finally the rest of calamities, but he still refuses to show lower ranked guys like Numbers or Flying Six? Where's the hype in this? Back in DR it was more reasonable with us meeting (Doffy aside) first low ranked guys and then the seats being revealed one by one after initially being shown from behind only. In WCI it's more mixed but Katakuri is the one held off the most (the other monsters are either introduced earlier or have no build up for them).

The numbers are Yonkou Commanders.
Stop saying they are dumb fucking smiles, they're proper Zoans.
There is no way Kaidou doesn't have a dozen strong Zoans, just like Big Mom had her fair share of devil fruit users.

Its happening

>nips are soulless

STOP THE PRESS

how about you re-read and stop relying on headcanon

reminder

Attached: 1558192524912.png (1296x868, 640K)

Anyone who isn't expecting One Piece to be goofy has the big retarded. The first member Luffy put on his crew wields a sword in his mouth.

Faust

Same.

Attached: big_1514707441_image.jpg (1280x530, 50K)

Im-sama

Is it considered foreshadowing that an arc named after bat shit is pure unadultered shit? GODA

>Every single fucking Samurai is 3m tall
>In real life, Japanese don't grow beyond 1.60

What did Oda mean by this?

Monet

This is a very interesting concept between western views and easter views.

While in the west we love power levels, everything have a scale, be consistant, the times the schedules the distance evrything has to match and be coherent.

In the eastern views this is just not mandatory, if you read eastern classics taking as example travel to the west, sun wukong is able to defeat 1000 gods, but then struggles with jobbers every here and there. Every battle is the most epic battle ever told and this repeats over 2000 pages. Many of the animes are based in this kind of tales rather in more western stories like don quixote where it primes the realism, the believability of the story and so on.

Therefore nips don't really care or obsess over power level, becouse for them in those kind of stories power level doesnt make really sense, they found the amusement in how the story is tell, how the carachters behave or act their gags and their looks, not rankings powerlevels or finding how they can move so fast between here and there.

geez nigga it is not like everyone in this manga is like a deformed abomination

Shitposters on full damage control.

>>Every single fucking Samurai is 3m tall

Zoro, Oden and Ryuma are manlets.

Legendary chapter goddamn

Both sides of the Pacific have that group of "people" who religiously engage in power levels, and both sides of the Pacific have a majority of people who never cared in the first place.
Superman might have had "scientific" gauging of how many tons he can lift, but he didn't start scouters or arbitrary power level numbers.
D&D might have started a trend of stats for characters, but it didn't make anime guidebooks of numbers for actual NPCs

Attached: more ad money.jpg (650x422, 77K)

What about Yasuie ?

Not a samurai? He's a daimyo.

he took up arms against kaido and orochi when oden was killed

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (922x610, 38K)

Oh hey guys, just some irrefutable proof Yonkou > admirals
>2 yonkou teaming up is considered world-ending, a dire emergency
>3 admirals team up to take down Whitebeard, no big deal

Seriously, what are they? I don't care if their design will be goofy, but they're not from a race we know

Attached: numbers.jpg (680x668, 147K)

>laugh tale
>zehahahaha

that doesn't make him a samurai

sure but being a daimyo doesn't exclude him from being a samurai either

Look i would love to have a oni race, but they are most likely just really big dudes woth awakened zoans

They are yokai

I indeed agree with this, but im focusing more in classic literature/culture, while realism is predominant in the western literature for 500 years now, in most of chinese asian korean tales, time space power tend to be exagerated or disregarded, focusing in the discourses of the characters their personalities etc Funnily in the manga nowadays we can see remanescents of this, we westerns trying to find how exactly works everything and giving to everything sense and coherence while asians streching everything to the unlimited and not giving that importance in general

>Orochi

Only way you could've been disappointed by him is if you had some shitty headcanon that Zoro was going to fight him and that he would be some edgy badass or something. Nothing in the story suggested that Orochi would be a threat beyond his political power.

There's no way Oda would refuse the urge of drawing the double spread of Blackbeard with infobox "Marshall D. Teach / Pirate King / Bounty: half the World Government and Imu's hand in marriage"

>the virgin shishishi
>the chad zehahahaha

They ALL have drinking problems. If just one did then sure, dismiss it, but if they were just Awakened Zoans there would be no reason to give them all drinking problems like Kaido. They're oni.

Con D. oriano

And moreso than that, Orochi's human silhouette already looked goofy. AND this is a group, which is always varied with goofy + not goofy. Goofyonlyfags are fucked.

i love that his fucking laugh causes quakes now

Oda's daughter is based

So they are... Kaido's retarded family members?

now that they announced her wedding, both linlin and kaido's families get to know each other

I love them!!!

Attached: A Little Chat.jpg (600x434, 185K)

Yup, with retard strength.

>thought Kaido's crew was very disappointing
>Oda introduces this
Based. I know they won't be calamity level but can't be worse than the faggots like Dobon

Having drinking problems doesnt mean shit dude, a bunch of characters have drinking problems

They might very well serve the same function the giant squad served in Marineford, really.

Based and Kaizokupilled

>They ALL have drinking problems
And that means nothing. Oda decided to give them these traits. Just that.

They're probably above Flying 6 level, below Calamity.

>gifters
>pleasures
>headliners
>flying six
>and now numbers
Why the fuck did Big Mom not get this in depth look at her crew? Not only did half her kids not even get past the sketch stage half the ones that had appearances were glorified cameos. And then there's the whole chess shit where Bege was a rook and Tamago was a knight but that and Pekoms were the only ones like that as if they're the only three. Where were the bishops? What the fuck are Randolph and Diesel?

I would normally agree. But it seems to be a racial trait. I'll gladly welcome you pointing out a similar example. You'll still be wrong, they're oni.

This shit always bugged me too. Not to mention that you have to marry into her family to join her crew... except when you don't, like with Pekoms, who just was able to join her crew without anybody marrying somebody else. It's like Oda just said "fuck it" with the Big Mom Pirates after a while and never bothered explaining how her crew worked beyond the Three Sweet Generals.

Its goofier than that. He was about to fucking die inside a barrel in chapter 2.

I like that Oda is one of those few people who know that reality will always be way more complex than human brain can imagine, and tries to implement the fact into his story.

I think you only have to marry for her to allow your whole crew under her banner. If you're just a solo act you can join just because.

Momo will defeat Orochi.

Pekoms got his whole crew (former Nox pirates) to settle in Totland. And really, who's to say one of his furries didn't marry for this?

Political marriage for Germa 66 technology

BEST enemy ever

They didn't join, they disbanded after BM handed their asses to them. That dude that recognized Pedro was just a civvie.

She did kill herself. "Falling from the stairs" is a weak cover up on purpose. Oda probably did not feel like telling it explicitly.

Cracker alone makes the BMP the 2nd strongest yonko crew.

Attached: Chapter 837 - 4.jpg (1520x1200, 594K)

>only proper pirate in the series
>lied,cheated,stolen,backstabbed,plotted his way out of mediocrity
>one of the greatest debuts in anime history
>one of the greatest speeches in anime history
>fantastic design, looks like your typical 2-page guy jobbing against some edgelord/bishonen faggot
>ends up being the main villain
>fantastic personality
>fantastic ship/crew
>intelligent but flawed, brave but cowardly
>not your typical bishie perfect faggot villain
>real underdog, fights like a MC
>10/10 post timeskip design
why is he so based?

Attached: bb.png (979x913, 779K)

You're confusing two stories, Pedro and Zepo got their asses handed to them, we don't know the circumstance of Pekoms joining. And really, are Sun Pirates that different? We never see them doing anything for BM, Aladine doesn't hold a rank within BMP, Jinbe moves on his own and he became a shichibukai in part so they could stop pirating since they never wanted to do it. His deal with BM could be similar, he works for her while the rest can settle down.

This is unironically one of Odas best female designs

Kaido has Joker who has Bird Cage

And it'll forever be relegated to a rule 63 what if.

user...thats the joke. Of course she ended her own life, it was fucking clears for anyone that wasnt a little kid.

Nah, the only reason that biscuit soldier was strong is because Cracker was inside it. A remotely controlled one is probably weaker than base Luffy

Does that mean that this duo makes the Strawhats the strongest yonko crew?

Attached: 1563630630632.jpg (424x319, 239K)

You forgot to add how she killed herself because her older brother Kyoushiro defeated her in combat before selling seastone to Wiper so he could put it into his bazooka and how she later became zoan's lineage factor guardian.

Thats fucking terrifying

NAMI GIB MILKIES

WTF IS KONG ORGAN

Explain why jinbai didnt married anyone, or aladen with praline counts

>Silhouette showed
>People going off about crazy shit theories based on the minimum information we have
Why do people do this?
Do they never learn?
Remember all the fucking theories based on Napoleon not talking because he was shy?

It says a lot that I'm 90% positive that's what they look like

>All this funimaiton controversy
>OP dub likely getting canned a second time

This anime can't catch a break

whatever it takes to give them voices that aren't pathetic sounding

>Why do people do this?
Because it's fun. Meadows is still one of the greatest things that happened to this fandom.
>Remember all the fucking theories based on Napoleon not talking because he was shy?
To be fair, this one was just bad writing by Oda.

Well it would be nice if they, you know, explained that at some point in the various chapters we had of Whole Cake where they had an opportunity to do so. Especially when you have some people like Tamago who are more loyal to Big Mom than a bunch of her blood-related children.

Maybe she did fall from some stairs but it's like the world throne level of stairs.

Nah, Napoleon being shy is literally why Oda is a genius. You're just a mad theory nerd.

I'm positive at this point Carrot is going to be the traitor, shit's too suspect

Attached: 1556716298130.gif (342x239, 981K)

Because you're cynical, user.

Because it just has to be someone, I didn't say the captain. Sanji marrying Pudding was going to merge the Germa and apparently the Strawhats too.

She's too hot

Attached: sketch1565991887564.png (1285x1741, 2.19M)

No!

Attached: 1565720315368.png (1280x720, 618K)

It's a great gag, and perfectly fitting with the series. Hell, it even fits with the character up to that point, he almost never talks until Big Mom tells him to.

what would she gain from doing that?

He took Zoro's offscreen.

Carrot will be their party food after the battle!

Attached: carrot dinner.png (1776x1000, 1.28M)

Relevance

>apparently the Strawhats too.
i'm pretty sure it wasn't going to. in fact, linlin would have taken luffy and nami totally accountable for all the shit they've caused pre-tea-party if it wasn't for the shitty cook

Well yeah, but had they not come and caused shit coupled with the fact that the whole thing was a sham to steal Germa tech they would have been absorbed.

Im certain that there is no mink traitor, at best Denjiro is the traitor and he gave Kaido either Inu or Neko's vivre cards. Carrot never left the island and is irrelevant so it cant be ger

BASED

>they would have been absorbed.
would they? linlin did not forget all the shit they've caused even pre-whole-cake

Attached: mad matriarch.png (984x460, 382K)

Hiyorifags is mostly one super autistic guy who answers to every Zoro and Hiyori-related post with the same reaction pictures. You can recognize him from the filenames and it's just sad how much time he spends here posting the same five pics and borderline avatarfagging.

Attached: 1561640172658.jpg (450x316, 45K)

Nope, I had no theory on this. But that shit was simply stupid, just like the contrived "your friend's corpse" in Zou or "haha Brulee is so clumsy getting herself caught all the time haha".
Did you actually laugh at it?

please don't compare the legend to yourself you cuck whorefag

Chances on a Calamity asking Kaido what happened and him blushing saying "Nothing... Happened..." next chapter?

Everyone one of those "post at least once per thread" guys is kinda sad autist. But this hiyorifaggotry is somewhat wholesome.

955 will be the Carrot chapter

Attached: Cscwgifl_o.jpg (2448x3264, 2.57M)

>english dub getting cut
Who cares lmao. My country has its own dub.

Attached: 1468404914147.png (281x398, 288K)

If you hate gags and jokes, then why are you even reading One Piece? This is literally what this series is, waiting on HxH to return maybe?

Queen is fucking stupid, i hate when japs do taht kind of shit, its just unnatural.

Yeah, it is super sad and autistic, luckily it has toned down now. During early WCI there were at least 6 or 8 of them who posted every fuckign thread, you had to scroll down 20 posts at the beginning of each thread to get to regular posts, even during chapter days.
To me the Hiyorifag is not any better than these attention whores, doesn't help that I don't like Hiyori in general.

Can I eat her ass

that's what makes it funny, user.

Ryuma grave. Check chapter 559 coverpage.

Hiyorichads are a group of people, we cannot be stopped

>Zoro actually ends being a demon
>Asura is explained
>Coby said it in chapter 2
Goda

Attached: goda.png (515x231, 83K)

She has a 10 minute policy. You can do things like eat her ass, but within 10 mins you have to breed with her.

which waifu should i fappu to?

Mousse, Calgara's daughter.

What if I want to breed her do I have to do it again every ten minutes?

Just imagine the smell of Carrot's furry ass user, because that's as close as you'll get to the real thing

Have we seen half minks? Is Merry one?

Attached: Merry_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (297x217, 51K)

Reminder that Moriah is dead, BB killed him

minks are already half human to begin with. you're talking about a quarter-mink.

The traitor is just Faust guys...

There is that Charlotte daughter with the antlers, she is more than likely half mink. Cant be sure if that Dalmatian guy was confirmed DF user but if he isnt he might be half mink too.

>Cant be sure if that Dalmatian guy was confirmed DF user
he is

>Dalmatian guy
what did I speedread

It'll be the longest 10 minutes of her life

Attached: 1518410053928.jpg (760x1159, 221K)

I was talking about one of the Vice Admirals that shows up at Marineford.

va

Attached: Dalmation_Anime_Concept_Art.png (740x1064, 688K)

This. How do people expechim to live?

oh, that guy.

post yfw Moriah shows up in the future but he's a zombie controlled by whoever killed him for his fruit

Hybrid forms of doglike zoans are ugly as fuck.

i mean someone that actually has r34 that isn't made by nel-zel "cookie cutter" formula

Based Kyochad made hiyori’s pussy so loose that whenever she walks around people mistake the bebeng sound for a graceful shamisen, while instead it’s that loose pussy queefing like a broken accordion

user, that would truly be Dark Piece. Too Dark.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Does Wano get good? I got bored like 6 months ago and dropped One Piece.

it's gonna be doc q and you know it

Attached: judging robin.png (306x500, 104K)

It won't be anybody. They aren't going to steal two DF from the same crew.

>He laughs
>it's not Kishishishishi

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

well he's like 3m tall

Who else is expecting a weird doctor battle between chopper and Doc in which Chopper ends healing him from his disease and winning because of that

>STILL understimating moria after all this time

Attached: moria og.png (468x246, 206K)

but its not funny for me so no...

>understimating him
nope, user, that's why he died.

>Perona ends up in Devon's head collection
>yfw

Attached: absolutely-positively-fuck-ass-mad.jpg (962x937, 135K)

>moria buffed himself so hard with shadows to try and defeat Kaido than his neck exploded and Hogback had to stitch it later

Attached: Angry Swordsmen.png (471x226, 122K)

I want to Devon to BTFO some important female character.
Maybe Tashigi

This explains Moria's horns now. He's a failed SMILE experiment.

Wait, this post doesn't add up, Wano barely had any chapters back then.

>48 years
>older than the existance of smiles

I'm looking forward to the moment when Luffy can be this unabashedly pissed off at an antagonist again.

>kaido two decades ago
"I KILLED ALL THE MORIAH CREW, EVEN THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN"
>kaido now
"feeeed me seymore, feeeeeed me"
Watch as it turns out he didn't even kill any of Moriah's crew

Attached: i has add pls do not laugh.png (838x564, 240K)

Moriah is coming back to kill Kaidou

talking of that, have we seen somebody who couldn't stop laughing before knowing about that smile effect?

this fucking guy is gonna be incredibly strong, just wait and see

Attached: Vasco_Shot_Manga_Infobox.png (270x394, 161K)

liveleak is his homepage

>his crimes were incredibly brutal even for level 6
i-is vasco shot a rapist?

So, what the fuck did Kaido do to Moria's chin and neck?

>One Piece’ first rapist
Would Oda dare to do this?

he took the
>imagine the smell
a little too far

He's the Epstein of the One piece world

Is he gonna get suicided by Imu?

Well then Conis

Does this mean he invited the Elders to parties where little girls would massage them?

>Watch as it turns out he didn't even kill any of Moriah's crew
It's actually not that unlikely... Kaido is really reluctant to kill. Unless Moria royally pissed him off in a way no other person did.

Sauro and Rosiante come to mind.

Numbers remind me of the Strange folk from the Gorillaz song " fire coming out of the monkey's head. That or the mutants from Lisa The Painful.

Attached: Numbers.png (559x337, 172K)

Why does Kaido keep women in prison tho. Aren't female criminals being sold to prostitution in Wano like they actually did in Edo period?

Decide your guess RIGHT NOW
Does Tama's power work on minks? Or not?
It does.

>the mutants from Lisa The Painful.
nice reference, my friend

Attached: happy samurai jack.png (120x141, 10K)

6 months is 20 chapters more or less. Wano was already 20+ back then.

All of BB's crew has to be ridiculously strong by default, they're competing with the fucking Beast Pirates.

they tried but o-chou kept killing all her clients after the service was done and all

20 chapters of a 150+ chapter arc, wow.

Kaido killed all of Ashura Doji's men though

Kaido is really reluctant to kill strong characters*.

It doesn't.

What will be his gag? So far, Oda is playing him way too straight.

Attached: King.png (112x210, 15K)

Beast pirates are a bunch of jobbers

>What will be his gag?
he's a hentai, we already know this

>first
Celestial Dragons.

Why didn't Kaido kill Luffy? Villains in One Piece are so dumb.

It doesn't work on minks.
It does on zoans.

We had arcs that lasted more. Is it really so hard someone would get bored after 20 chapters? It's two whole volumes.
We don't know if they even reached him though.

she has literally nothing

Jack was just a straight-forward meathead too honestly. He only became funny after he kept jobbing and everyone started making fun of him.

he's a pervert walking around in a gimp suit

The newest chapter's out, user. I'm sorry.

Squeaky voice, farts every 3rd letter, secret okama that's gay for kaido

Kid's crew supposedly lives too.

Your point doesn't mesh well with itself, I would look it over again unless you're ESL.

He wants to break those that don't surrender to add to his own forces. They explained this in the latest chapter as to why Kaido didn't kill Kidd.

The newest chapter changes nothing

>inb4 we find out they’re all dead just to put Kid down even more

Yeah it's supposed to be "less".

Who?

Don't kill my wife Oda

Attached: 1564164892147.jpg (472x475, 29K)

>bunch of silhouettes appeared and scared some kids
>Hawkins was humiliated again
Yeah, they're reaaaally menacing.

How so?

Kaido hasn't kill a single character in this arc LMAO
Even a Tama, fucking little girl, didn't die

I can't wait for the big victory party where the misunderstood Beast Pirate members are dancing with the ninja-mink-pirate-samurai-navy alliance rebel loyalists for great fun with lots of food and drinking everywhere!

Attached: being mean is difficult!.png (859x394, 232K)

That cutie with short hair tho, the beast pirates have a lot of underrated babes

They do remind Zoro and Sanji.

Then look harder ffs, I'm just trying to find you something original. Go bust it to Nami again if you're not happy.
My last suggestion is Nojiko.

Would either of these two care if Perona got killed?
Maybe we need a Perona/Zoro/Mihawk love triangle survival isekai arc.

jack's comedic power revolves around him being a relatively straight-man compared to kaido or queen and king, after he was introduced as a complete maniac on zou

Tama is a logia, she can't die easily.

Hawkins isn't a Flying 6, user. And we all know the Numbers are as strong or stronger than the Flying 6.

>tfw King is vertically challenged too and he and Zoro spend most of their fight trying to find eachother

Why would it change anything?

*special zoan

FTFY

>Would either of these two care if Perona got killed?
Zoro wants to kill Orochi for Yasu whom he knew for less than a day and who did for him far less than Perona did. Perona is probably one of the closest friends he's ever had.

Bobbin

It's so obvious i don't know how the fuck didn't i get that.

We don't, really. Drake is "10" so he can be above the numbers. And it's not like any flying six did anything so far.

Where's Hiyori? Hiding from Momo?

Attached: 10-11.png (1826x1300, 991K)

Fuck yes, Bobbin is still alive!

It feels completely soulless now.

Zoro was pissed because Yasuie was a good dude killed in an dishonorable way.

And he was probably his uncle or something

>zoans have never looked stupid in the past
Are you just an incel or do you genuinely think we're getting much in the way of 'IMPOSING MONSTER XD DARKNESS'? For real dude, most imposing antagonists we've gotten have all looked silly one way or another.
>Aokiji, Kizaru, Akainu
>Enel
>Magellan

She's under Zoro's robes.

>MUH SOUL

Probably. We're gonna go back to her splitting up with Kawamatsu/Zoro surely, Zoro probably visited Ryuma's grave before he headed to Kuri.

Why Nami is sitting apart from the rest of the crew? Seems random

If Oda pulls this out i'm gonna explode

Attached: Chapter_559.png (986x1600, 576K)

Don't be hard on Franky or Usopp. Kaku was forgettable

Attached: toys!!!!!!!!!!!.png (316x252, 78K)

he enjoys the company of kin

>incel
How the fuck did this even end up here? Get off the tumblr once in a while, user.

Undergoing a pregnancy test.

Sanji is the coolest character in One Piece and one of the coolest in all of manga.

Tumblr has been a dead site for years now, fags go on Twitter now.

Anyone have the image of Oda foreshadowing Gin's return in Wano arc?

Attached: see you in wano.jpg (245x243, 19K)

>he

I thought Nami was lying to Lola.

Do you guys think Weevil will be redeemed?
He's literally retarded and he's only doing bad things because his mommy tells him to. Plus he could be a valuable asset against Teach since he hates him so much

nami uses namizo's persona when kiku is around

He's probably just a corpse Moriah picked up with WB's shadow

>Zolo only has two swords
>has a very :< face on the verge of a serious fucking fight, no excitement, not high energy at all
>doesn't say a single thing
He got played.
No Shuusui, no Enma, no three swords, no whore, maybe even has a skin infection on his hands

Does he need redeeming? What has he actually done?

>Do you guys think Weevil will be redeemed?
yes, the old editor already hinted at this

For what reason?

because nami is very compassionate

I think he specifically said Weevil will be a "cool character" once his story is fully revealed. And given his simple nature that probably means he'll do something admirable in the future.

Of course they would. She is Shimotsuki Ushimaru's daughter after all, making her a descendant of Ryuuma.

She enjoys Kinemon's company over her crewmates. What is there to explain?

Nah, he just realize he has to take responsibility as a dad, and that conflicts with his journey.

They're actually all in Udon and they all lived and there'll be a big emotional reunion during the raid!

Has their been a fruit in the series like this?
Dupli-Dupli Fruit
Allows the user to duplicate things such as parts of their body, up until entire copies of it, as well as any inanimate object they touch
Doesn’t work on other people

Basically a straight upgrade of Robin’s fruit but you can’t like place body parts on other people

She's sitting next to Kin to get a better grasp at the size of his dick

Attached: smug female japanese painting.png (1200x991, 974K)

But Kin is a happily married man!

There you go, its perfect.

When will Bonney get her time to shine?

She will be coming to Wano shortly

Reverie flashback.

I wonder if Tsuru knows her husband is a horndog

After Wano's done.
She's still at the Reverie and she may be helping the Revolutionaries attack it, plus she's still upset with Blackbeard so she might help whenever it's time to face him

he can contain himself when she's around

Attached: height_difference.png (762x844, 511K)

This could very well be her awakening.

She's a woman so never.

Bonney's being prepared for next potential SH candidate.
She's the only one that can give Luffy his next legitimate power up without a time skip.

Since Bonney-chan can just sneak into the Dragon Land, maybe she should've killed all the Dragons while she was there and work towards fulfilling the goal of the Revolutionaries?

She’s also the only one who can match Luffy in foodplay in bed

>trying to out sneak CP0
not a good idea

He is a pretty decent character but after everything that happened during WCI he should have learned to control his pervert beta orbiter self at least for a certain degree

>most women are perfect dicksucking height

Dammit why does Kin'emon have it so good

Your face when Moria's crew is still alive but they ditched Moria because he was willing to treat them like meat shield to attack Kaido

Hell yeah.

Attached: mugiwara-san.jpg (640x640, 175K)

She fucking murdered a Celestial Dragon and saved Kuma. You will see.

I hope you don't think just aging him by a few years is going to somehow magically work as if he'd trained for that time.

I literally leave for 2 chapters now Kaido and Big Mom are trying to take over the world, these Numbers get introduced who seem strong as hell, and Apoo comes back wtf.

I hope she saved her dad

Fuck off you piece of shit, Blackbeardfag.

Blackbeard's crew is full of jobbers and losers like Jesus.

Remember all the Impel Down crew members already jobbed and lost to the Marines.

Once a jobber, always a jobber. Deal with it, Blackbeardfags.

it's a fucking incredible time to be a One Piece fan.

oda doesn't leave anyone behind

Queen is easily the best Beast Pirate.

*son

Imagine Luffy and Bonney fighting over a mealtover’s pizza and accidentally kissing and making out like really sloppily and gross as they try to steal the food from eachother’s mouths

If it can work for HxH, why not OP? It's too good to waste.

Attached: capisce.png (500x187, 202K)

>redhairs seething

>Castro faked his death after all

That’s one piece for you
It’s about the characters

*husband

His only competition is Kaido, everyone else in bland or one-note gag.

As a very strict “Luffy isn’t fucking anyone ever” type of person, this is the only way I could ever imagine Luffy kissing anyone

t.shanks
don't worry you government shitter, BB will come to kill you soon enough

Jackposting makes me like Jack

It would be like Naruto and Sasuke except infinitely less gay

I’m fine with it

In HxH it was "throw away your future in turn for getting all of the benefits now" (and then "get saved by your gay lover's sister (male)"), not just aging.

Does Bonney's breath smell nice though?

it smells like greasy pizza and alcohol

Like pizza

Well, yeah, but it has little to do with how he is in the manga. Just like Aizen in Bleach, god tier memes, terrible as an actual antagonist.

Probably garlicy as fuck.

Attached: 1534712939098.gif (320x288, 14K)

Hiatusfag still at it?

Attached: disk defrag.jpg (1315x584, 194K)

Someone who eats pizza 24/7 probably has breath that smells like shit

But Luffy is probably the same way so it wouldn't matter. In fact they'd probably both shout at each other over how awful their breath is.

It seems like his characterization in Jackposting is mostly consistent with canon. Everyone gives him shit

I unironically had more fun with the last batch of chapters of HxH than the last year of OP.

>it has little to do with how he is in the manga
brother, what? jackposting was literally the first meme that became canon in wano. that's why it gained so much popularity

Looking forward to Luffy finding out Bonney is Ace's sister and therefore Luffy's half sister and asking her to become official imouto of the crew.

This chart needs to be updated, we're almost a year into the hiatus

Attached: luffy laughing.gif (498x266, 2.19M)

But it's not as funny in the manga. It really happened all of once as a joke and was rather bland (literally just King and Queen talking him down).

Wow. O_o Weird.

>technically Luffy’s sister
More ammunition for shipping
LuBon seems healthy

See It's not Jack being pathetic that we like, it's about the good things user did with it.

mommy

Yeah but it makes Jackposting an exaggeration, not just a meme

>It's not Jack being pathetic that we like
i mean... i kinda do. i like that this fucking psycopath is like considered the little bro of his crew

Just like Aizen's case really, it's how ridiculous his "just as planned:" was that even started the memes.

i still cant believe we got 2 well drawn futa pictures of a nameless ninja that has like >10 panels off of a meme entailing the smell of her dick

What if Jacks had enough of the Kaido's shit and decides to betray them during the final battle of this arc. Not necessary an ally of Luffy and co. just some loose canon that decides to rampage on the gifter armies or surprise attack Queen or King

She's probably going to shine in the arc Vegapunk is introduced, and possibly save kuma.
Also something big happened in the Reverie

It would be interesting
Maybe he could join up with BB or Buggy

He's been in the crew since he was 8 years old at the very least, he's probably more devoted to Kaido than Gin and Bellamy were to their captains. Though my headcanon is that the abuse his "big brothers" will show him after he gets his ass kicked will give Sanji some sort of personal stakes in the fight.

It's not even a Jack thing. Queen did the same with King. They just like to trashtalk each others.

Will Hack and Koala train Dellinger once Doflamingo joins the Revolutionaries?

But he's stronger than them.

Bonney could be introduced like Nami from Arlong arc except slightly better, that would make her instantly rank at top 5 SHs.

Why do people like Bonney so much? For me so far she is one of the few attractive girls that are below Hancock considering both aestethics and personality

No, Queen and Kaido trash talk each other while Jack is exclusively on the receiving end and apologizes when attacked.

Go to Reddit Oro Jackson-fag

Attached: luffy-v-croc.jpg (601x439, 44K)

With Fishmens Karate he will be strongerer!

She’s a strong, attractive girl who can turn into a loli or a cake and her personality is easy to understand and also non-generic anime girl
Also booty shorts

>She’s a strong, attractive girl who can turn into a loli
Wouldn't that kill the point of Tama?

Does Chimney kill the point of Toko

the shipfag wars during wci were one of the lowest point int the fucking history of this treads and that's saying a lot, having zorofags vs sanjifags with some hiyoriposting sprinkled arround is tame as fuck compared to that, and don't get me stared on rebeccafag or the akainufag, the tism of those guys would make the kin'emonfag look sane and well adjusted.

>tfw moria drank all his booze

Attached: 1555672689178.png (518x559, 155K)