Jojo part 6

It is very good. Why all the hate?

Attached: 93ABE32D-2D7F-4FB1-86B2-AC7E443F04DC.png (984x1548, 3.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Biggest pleb filter. That's why it's mostly r*ddit and YouTube hating on it.

I think after it have the anime adaptation it will be loved because YAAAAAAAAAASSS QUEEEEEEN SLAYYYYY, SJW love Jojo a lot.

when pucci reset the universe did everyone reincarnate or are they different people entirely

Pucci literally created the SBR universe.

I think that if they were dead, they reincarnate, but if they were alive they just came naked in the new universe

I finished Part 6. I watched 3 and 5 and rewatched 4 before doing that. I want to rewatch part 1 and 2 and then starting part 7. Should I do it right now or I wait some weeks to not oversaturate about Jojo? I don’t want to be a speedreader and I want to fully enjoy SBR

animeonly fags need something to complain about now that Vento Aureo is over.

Attached: meme.png (750x1125, 618K)

>Why all the hate?
spent too much time in the prison, it only gets interesting when it turns into a roadtrip journey and some really stupid or convoluted Stands like Marilyn Manson, Dragons Dream and Jail House Lock
great cast though and Pucci is great

Attached: vIS0unA[1].png (640x1034, 232K)

I liked the prision, for me is like an oppresive morioh
>Marilyn Manson
This fight was good because it wasn’t just punch to win
>Dragons Dream
I liked it, it was interesting the mix between direction, kung fun shit and luck, but I can’t blame anyone for disliking, it was weird
>Jail House Lock
Personally I think it was fun seeing Jolyne being retarded, but it came in a weird time, after the survivor arc, so yeah it feel off

Boring meme

Finally a Jojo I can identify with

Ermes is forgettable and has no connection with Weather, despite crying over his death. Jobtaro is in a coma for most of part 6 and still manages to get fucked by Pucci. Green baby, the heaven mission, and Dios personality change made absolutely no sense. However, Pucci is a top 3 jojo villain, and the ending is probably the best in the series.

Attached: faggots......png (869x501, 939K)

>Literally the most hated fights in the part.
But I agree with your vision of the prison part.
The originality of most of the stand's abilities (except for Little Feet's clone), really make me love that part.

>ywn have a feng shui dragon stand to argue with

>Dio's personality change

Attached: 8fb827c3341b0dbc90a6a3423fa01010ef0c5166_hq.jpg (415x342, 52K)

I actually just finished it last night and the ending made me feel malencholy more than anything. Was pretty sad. All their struggle was gone and they ended up becoming happy content normal people.

that doesn’t have to do that much with Part 6 Dio

Pucci's plan was ultimately about achieving peace of mind

>has no connection with Weather, despite crying over his death
I think it was to show that she have motions despite being very rude/tomboyish. Also I found weird that Jolyne didn’t cried when FF and WR were dead but she does when her boyfriend betrays her

>loved by SJW
>theres a chapter dedicated to shit on single mothers and explain the importance of fatherhood

yeah sure, those who "love it" probably haven't read the manga and only say it because it has a female MC

it was fuckin great. the adaptation is going to be the best one out of all of them with so much crazy shit happening. also i like when side characters turn out to be MVPs like HAYATO and emporio

after watching the part 5 anime I realized jojo was never really good

Way to ruin one of the best written female main characters in manga

Bad bait

Just read it already you autist. I don’t think you’ll blaze through the beginning of 7 because of it’s slow start. After you get to Diego then the part starts sucking you in.

Pretty much this.

ok ok, after rewatching part 1 and 2 I will read it

>Watching the fifth part of a show you don’t like?
why?

Why is part 1 so underrated?

Attached: D838239E-9894-4875-99BD-79FFBAC64A74.png (566x854, 890K)

dead people left their souls behind in the old universe
people who lived transferred to the new universe
basically only dead people got replaced by husks of their bodies inhabited by different souls and memories

I just want some cuteand lewd Jolynes

Attached: 095CA13B-D65A-46D7-A33A-D3843B699243.jpg (217x286, 36K)

It’s fucking awful. Falls apart by the time they reach foo fighters. Too stupid even by Jojo standards.

If anything it's overrated by Manime redditors.
>Omg Jonathan is so wholesome
>Le epic gentleman
>Hamon > stands guys!!
its a shit HNK ripoff with horrific art

There he is, it’s that retard.

Bittersweet ending. Jotaro and Jolyne died, replaced with their alternate universe counterpart. Emporio won, but it doesn't feel like it.

i only felt bad for anasui

maybe johnnathan is bland, but at least he isn’t a gary stu unlike kenshiro

>He needed a universe reboot to get laid

Attached: 51162E1F-0896-4755-A1B1-257AC45CCECD.jpg (710x1074, 281K)

It was a weird ending for the final part of the principal jojouniverse

>Ermes is forgettable
subjective and also true for majority of JoJo's main cast
>Jobtaro is in a coma for most of part 6 and still manages to get fucked by Pucci
imagine bitching about someone dying to one of the most overpowered stands in jojo. also who gives a shit about jotaro
>Dios personality change made absolutely no sense
>guy do bad, how he have friend i dont understand
why do people who bitch about DIOs character not realize that a character seen only from protagonists point of view will always be seen as one-dimensional even when they are not? before part 6 we knew that Dio had a shitty father, was a psychopath, a powerhungry narcissist and a vampire, that doesnt fucking look like a complete description of a character you might think. why do you bitch about character depth

Attached: 1559650621513.png (801x217, 56K)

Not gonna lie Pucci is kinda thick though.

Attached: g15c35fwspj31.jpg (533x767, 91K)

holy based one more reason why he's a complete chad

Annasui was married, he's in because he killed his wife

Not that guy, but did that happen in the end though? I mean the "replaced" Jolyne and Jotaro look different the first time Pucci resets time and thats when he explains how people leaving souls behind works. At the end however after Emporio wins, Jolyne and Jotaro look like their old selves again and are reunited with the Anasui and such, and i think that Araki has said that her feelings of friendship carried over.

>he went to a younger pussy
fucking anasui

It had a good beginning and end, but the middle was an absolute slogfest with some of the worst stand fights in Jojo. Things like the children of dio come out of nowhere and only add more confusion to Dio's character for no reason, all the while, cheapening Giorno a bit. Also what the fuck was up with that Giorno tease that Araki never follows up on. Also what this guy says

It didn't have enough best girl

Attached: best girl.jpg (355x500, 77K)

Thoughts on Jolyne?

Attached: DE95C144-9419-42D1-925B-8C372CDA360B.gif (480x270, 2.76M)

>Gwess will never shrink you down and let you ride in her cleavage
Why live

Cute & Sexy

Attached: 56838359_p0.jpg (500x801, 233K)

Very

Attached: 451D5132-D406-421A-8800-56D2C12610BF.jpg (322x600, 73K)

That’s not Foo Fighters

Attached: BE6BA75C-DE73-493E-9173-BA672912CC7F.png (335x576, 496K)

It isn't weird per se.. I mean, stands are a ridiculous concept already.
It's more like, the hero sacrificed everything, even their life to save the world, and indeed it worked, but we don't want to see the alternate Jolyne and Anasui. If the heroes died, let them die gracefully, not replaced by a version of themselves.
I know this feels nitpicky, but it's subjective to the readers, so... yeah.

2nd best Jojo

She looks nice in that panel, but I don't think Araki always draws her well.

we dont see jotaro in the final universe and Jolyne didn't look that much different after the first reset if I remember correctly. plus everything in the ending was mostly for poetic purposes and for setting a bittersweet ending. them meeting together also was fate a.k.a "gravity" doing its thing, nothing more

Pucci said they died in the first reset, when we see the John Cena Jotaro.

The ending of part 6 can reach NGE levels of kino if David Pro do a good job.

N

Attached: N.png (822x436, 797K)

This is the weirdest JoJo opinion I’ve ever seen

>subjective and also true for majority of JoJo's main cast

Attached: 1484176631058.png (249x275, 157K)

How did Araki got away with it?

Attached: meme.png (750x1125, 757K)

Nobody would like "her" if she hadn't take the body of Etroe. Period.

Attached: 1564643181873.png (483x418, 512K)

BASED

The body she took is ugly and people still like her.

he created a realistic depiction of the Florida prison system, in which the majority of inmates are Cuban or Nigs
can't be silenced for realism

as an anime only (and only anime ever) Im sad that jotaro kun dies in part6 honestly, its my favourite dude and I liked to see him in each part after part3 even tho he does nothing
but also, what the fuck was giorno doing in part6? I like the fact that parts are inter connected, like it should be. I literally started watching jojo when I read that it was a story of the joestar bloodline yet we have parts when theyr dnt interfere each other
rip my man

Attached: 1526730751864.jpg (935x672, 44K)

but she made her tits bigger so horny teens love ff

Part 6 is so much better than part 3. why do people even like part 3 its so boring any dull

This is a painfully unfunny format. Kill yourselves.

She's as beautiful as Gwess, faggot

Attached: 1566780859291.jpg (1242x1223, 197K)

Obsessed.

Ok yeah we don't see Jotaro, we only see him on the last page with all the others floating above, but with their old outfits, but the ending Jolyne definitely isn't the alternate Jolyne, alternate Jolyne has far sharper and smaller eyes, the ending Jolyne is definitely Jolyne. I agree that its bittersweet, but considering that the prison also isn't there, to me it was just that when Pucci died, the universe was rebooted, but without the events of and leading up to part 6. All the negatives that happened in that time didn't happen, but neither did the positives. Our Jolyne was there, but she wasn't really "our Jolyne" either. In a way it was basically what Pucci wanted to achieve, a new beginning with the people in a more peaceful state of mind. It was bittersweet because Pucci didn't really win, but he didn't really lose either, our heroes are still here, but they didn't win either. It was a new beginning, and the only thing they can do was hope for the best.

Attached: x13.png (780x1126, 1.63M)

This is a based format. I hope that you live a happy life.

it hurts so bad

Attached: 31504644_919321621583365_5398587416476909568_n.jpg (333x333, 47K)

I mean, I’m from the left but that doesn’t mean i won’t complain about annoying women

But why she eat a banana? While being so black and with lips so bigs?

I heard people say that the SBR/JoJolion and the JoJo/Dio universe are absolute different, SBR/JoJolion, being stand alone JoJos without any connection to JoJo/Dio

So what is it now?

Attached: 1565973806774.jpg (775x775, 86K)

This is an ok format. I hope you live a decent life.

ive been trying to get through part 3 but it sucks

What did Araki mean by this?

Attached: 1552490570293.jpg (720x1480, 460K)

I would still love her/him. Also part 6 girls aren’t that pretty

Attached: B36C8AA3-2665-485F-A7D2-7498F173FDFA.png (414x630, 336K)

>so what is it now
Good

Here's your gold and upvote my fellow shitpostcrusader ledditor

Part 1-6 is one universe
Part 7-8 is a different universe
Simple as

Left or right, people who make these threads unnecessarily political are just annoying little shits.

Faggot

No shit sherlock, but dat wasn't the answer I hoped for

Attached: 1565793879024.jpg (720x540, 35K)

Jolyne looks like a rabbit here

Skip to part 4 or to the second half of part 3. Part 3 generally sucks, D’arby, Dio, Vanilla Ice and Alessi are the only worth fights

But it's implied that Pucci made this universe - altering it into the SBR/JoJolion universe

Attached: 1567202767284.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

Based.

Gwess was fucking horrendous

I never said nothing about politics, but talking about what I think will happen in the future. But honestly I can’t blame you to find my post annoying

SJW is a political term.

>Calling me faggot
>In a jojo thread
Mmm sweetie, we stan BIO

No, you just swallowed too much

Attached: 1563117918161.jpg (821x821, 90K)

It was user, it was

Attached: 3D6E54F9-56CD-4D55-93F3-56ED6E826490.jpg (720x720, 51K)

Don’t worry, nobody in Part 6 stays dead.

part3 has generated the most memes you can find + after they reach egypt its great as fuck, pre egypt is dull I aggree

Except Foo

Why Part 6 girls have manjaws?

Yes?

It would be based if in the car they said sometimes like “Ey Anakiss, don’t forget to feed our plankton pet” or something like that.

No, no its not
Made in heaven doesn't reboot the franchise, made in heaven just forwards through all the universe's cycles, everything stays the same, but people slightly remember the last cycle.
SBR universe is just a different universe since Araki wanted to change things up a bit

It could be the case.
But Araki denied it, they're not connected.

what the fuck

Attached: 1535983517402.gif (500x283, 1.54M)

Pucci literally created the SBRverse.

Fools, clearly Foo is now Jotaro's wife
We know that in this universe Jotaro wasn't a neglectful dad, and instead has a better relationship with Jolyne. Why? Because he now has something that he simply cannot abandon and divorce: A waifu made completely out of marine life.

Attached: ocean man.gif (338x294, 3.79M)

they're trannies
just look at anasui, a literal female to male

no

>A waifu made completely out of marine life.
Truly a match made in heaven.

So, he accelerated time like that one episode of Futurama where Fry, Bender and Farnsworth are in that machine waiting for shit and see how another big bang pops up? He epsd time until another big bang, yet those hmuans who have lived are remembered by their new parts?

It’s more like that one episode of Family Guy.

The fact that Dio had multiple sons disgusts me.

>Ireneverse Jotaro is pounding this
BASED

Attached: 3A185FA0-4CF9-499F-A86B-9DD50DC727B7.jpg (1000x788, 97K)

What one you autists

It's Jonathan's erected penis and semen who created them, they just got the hair and some mental traits from this faggot you donkey

Attached: 1560872181827.jpg (453x593, 68K)

Holy fuck the foreshadowing

Attached: BE0F5770-9546-43C7-9620-12E0452155CC.jpg (512x473, 66K)

>DIO is a used good

Attached: BFEA702B-BC45-4424-8AD0-76A038DA3324.png (617x477, 78K)

>still don't understanding the end

>What one you autists
You know the one.

Explain to me fellow jojobro

No you retarded dipwit

Attached: schwarzenegger and curtis.png (1831x178, 87K)

>jojobro
way to keep oneself from spoonfeeding chinless faggots like you. I hope user doesn't reply to you.

That's not the point you twat.
Dio is a vampire who normally eats women. This character having a child is just so improbable. That's why the existence of Giorno is very interesting.
And then Rikiel and Ungalo show up. And they're huge dimwits.
That's why part 6 is amazingly deceiving, because it achieve to be boring and to screw up previous parts.

>best female character
>whole character is just daddy issues

Jk

You should know exactly what I’m talking about.

Why are you so mad at me, my dear jojofriend? We gotta support each others even if we are different

Maybe sometimes he took home more women than he needed for food.

>whole character is just daddy issues
that’s like in the first few arcs. her development is about having to endure prision and gaining motivation to keep going until she realizes she have ro fullfil her destiny as a joestar and stop evil. Glad we has such a good MC after the disaster than Josuke and Giornio were

I don't support fuckwads.
I rather like to converse with people who aren't talking or typing like underaged fags or literal mouthbreathers, which is niggers like you.
this site isn't for you apparantly.

fuck you

Attached: CDC17334-FB5F-45BA-A009-5ABD27133A3A.png (433x325, 302K)

Then go fucking kill yourself, I ain't watched all of McCucklanes crap

>The youthful spirit of Josuke
>the ruthlessness of a criminal like Giorno
>The smart trickster mind and sex drive of Joseph
>the badassery of Jotaro
>the noble intent like Jonathan
Jolyne is the amalgamation of the best aspects of the previous jojo's, she is the best

Attached: 0a5f14ea94d2c297a25d7f076e945f4a.jpg (444x794, 135K)

In part 1 he gives to jack the ripper the corpse of a woman after he took some of her blood and destroyed her head. When he isn’t hungry, he stops caring about the food right in front of him

If you mean that Vampires can't have children like in Euro folklore, then you're wrong. The Japanese vampire is probably different AND Dio was created by the mask, so it's not sure if he or his head is undead you cuck

Attached: 1566197210852.jpg (529x431, 33K)

you seems angry at nothing. you should try go outside and having sex with your love interest, maybe you can be a little happier

Attached: E1FCF6EE-0BDA-4E18-9040-584AB6366A3B.png (600x877, 749K)

jotaro with tits

It’s a well known episode in the Jojo community for describing the end of Stone Ocean perfectly.

is this all you could come up with?
back to your discord server.

Attached: 1564929247191s.jpg (250x180, 7K)

Somebody out this faggot or I call a janny

Attached: 1526547115264.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Remember when Jotaro was nervous because a policeman caught him faping at the beggining of Part 3? Or when he had daddy issues because his father was never near him? Or when he decided to save a child because that helped him? Or when all the prision shit make him feel oppresed and he just wanted to feel free? When he felt sad as fuck because he knew he would never talk again with his friend?
Because I don’t

It's just yet another instance of Araki pulling shit out of his ass to serve whatever he wants at the moment. Uhh I need 3 more fights before the battle with the big bad, how can I give these randos an illusion of importance, uhh, more Dio kiddies, yep, there we go. Done.

And Giorno is an utterly wasted concept and character, again, literally irrelevant in the bigger picture and him being Dio's son is relegated to sharing his catchphrase and nothing else. Araki's writing is pretty infuriating.

I’m sorry that you don’t know which episode I’m talking about.

Not that autistic guy but
The gang at the end aren't the alternate replaced versions, but, even though they died, their souls, emotions and growth they had during part 6 still remained. Their resolve transcended fate (which is also a big theme in all of JoJo)
Look at Araki himself has said:
>"Jolyne Cujoh’s memories might be different in the reset of the universe but her love and her feelings are still there, they became something eternal and I’m sure she’ll keep growing wiser and stronger."

What was the problem with the nippons hating on a female JoJo? That's free tits

Because it doesn't exist, else anybody here would've already named it you hobbyless nigger

Is JohnnyXJolyne considered incest?

Attached: 6796e70c5ee8d0b20fa54cd79a18b51b.jpg (728x1152, 234K)

What was the problem with the nippons hating on females?
ftfy

>jotaro with tits

Attached: kyo_nijimura_by_pantsuri_db3dk0m-pre.jpg (881x907, 71K)

*improved Jotaro with tits

Attached: cc317d81158bb29b1df1cdc048a4c29e.jpg (735x1059, 144K)

And that's a good thing

Attached: spin surgery.png (878x1400, 351K)

She wasn’t the usual Moe fat tit cow or loli

>gets written out of the story in hopes people forget her
nothin personnel kid

Attached: kyo.jpg (550x346, 70K)

What song do you think would be cool for the OP or ED?
youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE

its not fair

Attached: large.jpg (500x518, 99K)

He's basically describing kira in this panel

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)