Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 14 thread

Maou Gakuen no Hangyaku-sha Volume 1 is also coming out today! Discuss!

Attached: 001_p-cover.jpg (1443x2048, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Yv40XtS
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51590160.html
exhentai.org/g/1473558/6bd8ff9743/
files.catbox.moe/6bo85y.zip
files.catbox.moe/9m535t.zip
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51590206.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Five minutes!

This post was nine minutes ago

Attached: [blad761] Masou Gakuen HxH - Special 01.mkv_snapshot_03.46_[2019.08.26_20.51.21].png (1280x720, 1.35M)

imgur.com/a/Yv40XtS
Missing illustrations, courtesy of the shinmaiTL discord

Reiribros, take that W

Pretty meh illustrations. I say it looks like this volume was a waste of time and money. It didn't tell us anything we couldn't have guessed already.

Is that a tatoo on Yurishia?

Is this Zelshione with her and Kizuna's baby?

Attached: ELk39mL.png (622x885, 279K)

>Pretty meh illustrations
This. Also am I the only one that thinks that Hisasi's art quality has gotten worse compared to older volumes?

The color illustrations still look good, black and white a bit tame

As always Shinmai did it better

Attached: 154d7ba09b4c64a05f63d533ab7d274a.png (1128x1736, 824K)

The girls all look like lolis and their bodies look younger too. Maybe he's lost interest

I fucking love Kuji, i am so happy right now! Gravel is my favorite girl and she will get a baby too!

Attached: CeKLJzt.png (623x887, 439K)

Relax dude

The service scenes better be good or this will be a waste of time. The artwork is so tame compared to vol.13

Also the sameface-itis. I miss Reiri older and more mature look

The girls were so much hotter back than. They had better bodies as well. This moe art is garbage.

As long as the scens are good i couldn't care less about the art.

It's a shame when you compare it to shimai's art .
It changed and became more stylized but the sexiness stayed

I doubt they will be. I bet it will be the same stuff we've seen already. HxH's service scenes peaked with Reiri in volume 5 and never reached that level since. Maybe once with Osiris.

I prefer shinmai's older art compared to the newer one.

And that's where opinions differ.

I'd say Shinmai's art improved over the years. That final Chisato volume alone beats anything HxH has done.

I actually hated the final Chisato one, she looked so much better in the first 6 volumes.

Hell yeah! I am happy!

Shinmai has spoiled me to the point the tame stuff in HxH doesn't do much for me anymore. Honestly I don't care for anyone besides Reiri and Landred now. Can anyone give us a summary of what happened?

She pretty much looked the same to me. I thought she looked good.

For what? Confirmation of shit we all already knew.

It was never confirmed, just speculation. Also look at the beautiful illustration. Gravel fans can be happy!

and how is that bad faggot?

>Hangyaku-sha
We got all illustrations of that one as well?

Yay her 16 fans are going crazy

Never said it was bitch

Learn to read before you get butthurt. I never said anything about it being bad.

Dude the service scenes are just with the same girls. We waited all this time for this crap. Kizuna doesn't even fuck one of the side girls.

->Never said it was
>waah why are you happy stop enjoying this
Literally shift tab and kill yourself next time retard

blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51590160.html

>stop being happy equals it being bad
First I never told you to stop being happy. Second if I did that doesn't equal it being bad. Anyone could see that. Who's the retard here?

Thanks, but I knew about that already; is that all if we include the preview ones? Well, I'll probably end up buying it later anyway.

Shinmai 4 life

Attached: 1ce1daf1-06cf-4af5-bb56-0f5716a28937.png (1009x1920, 1.72M)

>no IP increase
Good to know the community CBC bred is as autistic as ever.

stop samefagging here please... This is a HxH thread, why would you shit it up with Shinmai and Mio?

Because she's hot. Let's be honest there's only a hand full of HxH fans anyway.

Make your own thread.

It was doomed the second the shinmai discord was mentioned. Hunterchad tier fanbase with how much they shit up random threads and shill their paywall that never gets updated.

>looking at IP
Who goes to boards to monitor IPs like some faggot?

So you're butthurt the translations aren't free is what you're saying?

I think you guys are the most butthurt about everything involving your paywall. The very moment people on Yea Forums called you out on your shit you increased the minimum on the oh-so-very-transparent website.

I've paid over a year ago, am i not allowed to criticize that it's by far one of the worst LN translation projects to be put out there in terms of updates? The last volue dropped 16 fucking months ago and the translation still isn't even fucking done. I enjoy Shinmai but the community CBC went out of his way to create with the us against them mentaility and condtant victim complexes when called out is some of the most vile shit I've seen. Great series and fucking godawful community. I wince whenever it's mentioned on Yea Forums since I already know what type of retarded posts I'm about to read.

And you follow the site so what does that say about you. Shit ain't free. Get over yourself.

>never gets updated
lol
And I deliberately didn't shill, I casually mentioned it as the source, because it is the fucking source.
Fuck knows where the other shitposting faggots came from. No one on the chat is discussing Yea Forums.

Attached: file.png (1022x106, 14K)

I haven't visited your site since that day.

You mentioned a source because you're the fucking source, why can't you just put up your stupid trip? But no, you had to casually mention the discord. Know what's that called? Shilling.
Those tiny PNG screenshots and the fact that your screenshot is called file.png are evident enough. You just notice a pattern when you browse Yea Forums for years and remember the infamous fags.

>updates are like three sentence two-three times a week
I'm sorry, but it's fucking terrible. The only time I can read it is when I forget ot exists for 4+ months so I can actually read a substantial amount of text. Like I said, I appreciate the series but your effort and commission has to be among the worst I've ever seen. The shit community latched with your name now doesn't help.

>Those tiny PNG screenshots and the fact that your screenshot is called file.png are evident enough. You just notice a pattern when you browse Yea Forums for years and remember the infamous fags.
It's either that or wait a few hours to a whole day for rips. Go pester sparhawk if you want better pics. I'm not going to.
Don't blame me, blame the TL. She has more going on in her life than a soap opera.

Don't shift the blame, you started it as a group project and you will be criticized as a group project. Maybe if your translator is never there to translate it's time to get a new translator? It's just baffling to me a series I liked so much on Yea Forums 4-5 years ago is now a series I literally never want to see mentioned now because of how godawful the community has become, but I guess props for making a personal army to shitpost threads on a whim. Though I guess that's always been the way it's gone back with IRC communities and now discord communities.

Attached: 1433240035085.png (400x400, 148K)

I hear they already have 3 translators

It's not my group, buddy. I'm just a discord mod and a donator who has known CBC for a while.
Enjoy your illustrations, or don't.

Just keep them posted to AS next time, we know where to find them.

1 is starting up his own business.
1 is occupied fan TLing VNs
1 has a real job in Japan and is getting worked to death

Is it me of hisashi is doing minimum effort?

Anyway that pregnant gravel.

I got the same impression. Extremely disappointed with this volume's illustrations.
The whole volume, so far, feels like "people demanded more so let's give them some low effort volume".

Had to finish his gachaslave tribute on time, no time for work
exhentai.org/g/1473558/6bd8ff9743/

What is the context of this illustration?

Attached: PN9A7Ir.png (622x885, 355K)

Dumping the Hangyakusha illustrations.

Attached: mN0XFM1.png (582x825, 653K)

He doesn't care. The series never sold that well anyway. You can tell he doesn't care when you compare it to his doujins.

Agreed the volume feels lifeless. Yeah there's a couple of good stuff but honestly it's only there because of the backlash he got in the previous volume. All this could've been put in the last volume honestly.

Attached: QE9PUP6.png (582x825, 672K)

Attached: ww7AkiW.png (585x828, 604K)

Attached: YP3WLvO.png (581x826, 588K)

Attached: dte00qx.png (586x833, 537K)

Wonder if she's related to Miyabi. 3p with them side by side when?

Attached: DssHPqT.png (583x826, 651K)

Attached: rfPshLH.png (582x827, 565K)

Sneaker Bunko still doesn't allow nipples? This is kind of disappointing. Kakao should have been more creative then.

Aikawa 2.0? Just kidding.

Attached: rydLQZz.png (585x827, 703K)

I love Miyabi, she's the best cow

They allowed nipples and light saber dick in Ecstas Online, they should do the same for Hangyakusha.

Attached: wPEOmwS.jpg (1334x944, 553K)

Last one, guess I'll also post the colored ones.

Attached: p276-277.jpg (2048x1453, 747K)

Please dump everything. Can you also dump all the HxH 14 illustrations in good quality?

They did? I even purchased the first 5 volumes and don't remember it. Maybe it was in volume 6 or 7 or my memory is simply failing me.

Attached: 8CQ0r7i.jpg (1330x941, 447K)

Attached: GgbB3hd.png (670x943, 1.35M)

Just rechecked, there's definitely nothing in v1-5.

Attached: tokuten-001.jpg (1163x1600, 467K)

Attached: GkN7m0Y.png (668x943, 1.22M)

I know it's likely because it's Kuji but I wonder how many retainers he'll actually end up with outside of these three. I think I would like it a lot if it just focused on shenanigans of these three but that Miyabi lookalike and this girl who is a supposed candidate herself are all probably going to be added to the harem I would assume.

Attached: Dtp9aS1.jpg (1332x944, 504K)

Found it, yeah. Volume 7 has some.

And done.

Attached: wY2rpFE.png (668x944, 1.27M)

Yeah, volume 7.

Attached: GoRSoHX.jpg (1442x2048, 501K)

And here is the light saber.

Attached: Ykt1pFq.jpg (1442x2048, 493K)

wow

That's basically on the same level as some highly censored hentai magazines. Some digital ones go to these lengths when it comes to censorship after all.

I mean, I could drop the colored ones and the Aine one that is missing but there's the imgur link in this thread.fpr the other ones.

Attached: 003_p-fmatter-002.jpg (2048x1474, 524K)

The imgur link doesn't contain everything. Also, damn Reiri is so fucking hot. Hopefully Kizuna will drink a lot of her breast milk.

Attached: 006_p-fmatter-005.jpg (1443x2048, 421K)

Here's the link from some threads ago. Everything from the PVs.
files.catbox.moe/6bo85y.zip

Yeah, but I don't know exactly if it's just the colored illustrations and the Aine one that are missing or if there's more.

Attached: EC5CJfdXYAIURhn.jpg (2048x1474, 371K)

Dammit why isn't anyone translating this. It looks lewder than HxH. Also dark skin elf is hot.

Attached: EC5Dmd0XUAAyEkr.jpg (789x1121, 157K)

Based on the number of pages that's probably all that's missing.

Has the translator that was working on this series ever picked it back up?

It's kind of cursed. Everyone who started dropped or it was extremely low quality and the manga which had somewhat consistent releases had an even worse fate. The mangaka died.

It may look lewder here, but it's not lewder than hxh.

I'm glad Tsukune went all out with the lewdness in volume 7, hopefully he will do the same in the final volume, I need some uncensored Aikawa nipples.
It's not as hardcore as HxH but it's still really lewd, I often see readers regarding it as Kuji's best series so it's a shame that there's no translations.

Attached: wcdaeq1.jpg (2216x1600, 658K)

Vol.7 included? You'd think with these kind of illustrations it would be just as lewd at least

Damn that sucks. I wonder why Bakapervert doesn't pick it up. Maybe he has too much work already or maybe he's just not interested.

Yeah Volume 1 included. Masou Gakuen HxH literally has every fetish you could think of. Anal, toys, S&M, Squirting, Lactation, incest and much more. Ecstas is pretty vanilla compared to HxH to be honest. Ecstas only features vanilla sex right now, that might change in the final volume though, we have to wait and see.

Bakapervert loves Masou Gakuen HxH too much, he also seems to be interest in Maou Gakuen.

And maybe he also don't really like the whole VRMMO concept, just saying that it's also a possibility. Quite unfortunate that he isn't translating it though, it would be so great, I really wanted to see how Mel's character is since a lot of readers love her.

Attached: qWMEoz3.jpg (2048x1475, 1.2M)

Maybe we'll luck out and someone does end up picking this up.

Also am I the only one a bit upset that a couple of ladies (mainly Landred) never had a full solo service scene with Kizuna? I was hoping we'd get one this volume.

Just because someone didn't get an illustration doesn't mean they got no scene. We have to wait for spoiler before we judge.

Nope, translation is stuck in chapter 2 part 1 of volume 1 since october of 2018.

Yeah but I just feel like the majority of the volume will be SoL stuff. Also Kuji has rarely written a service scene in HxH that doesn't come with an illustration of the woman that Kizuna is with. Hopefully I'm wrong and we are surprised. Has anyone here bought the volume yet?

Of course the LN that's seen as Kuji's best work is the one no one is translating.

jesus Yurishia

Quite ironic and unfortunate desu, and it's shorter than HxH as well with the next volume being the last one so it's not like it would take too long for a fast translator to completely translate the series.
The second one is Aine user.

Attached: RHFVJBX.jpg (1443x2048, 1001K)

That's Aine. I can see your mistake though since Hisasi does have a problem with drawing the girls having somewhat the same face with his new art style.

Isn't this Volume much bigger than the previous ones? Im guessing that some scenes might not get illustrated because it's so big.

Yeah maybe. I was thinking it was big because of the SoL and plot related stuff. There's the new girls that were introduced that might have a big plot focused moment this volume.

I am really hoping that there will be more volumes coming out, i am not ready to say goodbye yet to all these awesome girls.

Kuji said that there would be Hyakurath scenes in this volume so I guess that's the case, I just want some Gertrude scenes, she is awesome.

Attached: EDDK6zyU4AAnJC6.jpg (573x800, 99K)

He never really specified with who. I'd be down with her and Mer getting it on. I just find it hard to believe he wouldn't give her a illustration if it was with Kizuna. He wasted an illustration on her and Kizuna just kissing in vol.11

I just want some Landred action.

Isn't generally the editor and the artist that decide which scenes will be drawn? I may be wrong though so please correct me if that's not the case.

I honestly don't know

Kuji can decide, editor fills the holes if he feels something is missing.

>573x800

Attached: 5f3c37d03137b1d6b96b14247dd5dbc8.jpg (1352x1920, 518K)

Me and you both my friend. I'm just waiting for someone to give us more info

He's been tweeting about a bunch of different girls up to the lead on the volume and 400 pages is a lot so I'm guessing most of the main side girls are getting something. I know Scarlet had a tweet about her being in the new volume too.

Does anyone have the illustrations in quality?

>Setsuna has Zecros equipped
Reiri pregnancy confirmed

Attached: UGGduaT.png (624x884, 510K)

Glad for best nee-chan, she must be really happy.

>Reiri pregnancy confirmed
Kuji, you sir are a legend and an absolute madman.

Ivread somewhere that most of the ecchi scenes were pretty boring. Honestly I never had much faith in this volume from the start. It came across as a cash grab volume to me.

Maybe finally a HxH volume will sell somewhat decently. From what I've seen they don't make much money.

Hoestly, i couldn't care less about the ecchi scenes. Gravel and Reiri got pregnant, thats all that matters.

Now this is how you make your fans happy.

They make enough money to reach 14 Light Novel Volumes, 4 Manga Volumes and 1 Anime adaption. We don't have to worry about that.

Also maybe Kuji is just a fun guy to hang around or H artists love his work but I refuse to believe you get the artists he's been getting for his novels without some decent sales.

The Light Novel industry in japan is actually pretty rough, if something doesn't make money it will get axed pretty fast and you will lose your job. Happened to a lot of authors already. Same for Manga.

I do know that Ecstas sold around the same quantity of copies as Hybrid x Heart did more, now we need to wait and see if the same will apply to Hangyakusha.

Attached: My0mLyw.jpg (1804x2560, 1.93M)

Is it true that Hangyakusha will receive an manga adaption?

Seems like it will.

>Maybe finally a HxH volume will sell somewhat decently. From what I've seen they don't make much money.

Attached: 1564610224100.png (1422x690, 644K)

CUTE

Attached: Masou_Gakuen_HxH.jpg (825x1001, 205K)

Not really.

It's not hard to make a LN. Also the manga got axed and the anime sold poorly.

Attached: EC910_3UYAARVeq.jpg (1449x2048, 305K)

Damn HxH is putting out big numbers.

Illustrations here
imgur.com/a/Yv40XtS

The only HxH that matters.

Attached: HxH-Phantom-Rouge-hunter-x-hunter-33470489-470-688.jpg (470x688, 255K)

So the big wait for vol.14 was for it to end like every other harem series. Cliche ending is very cliche. At least the ending of vol.13 stood out for being different. SMNT, Magika, etc. have all done this ending already.

Bad illustrations
I Was hoping for a preggo reiri scene

So no spoilers yet? Man what's going on? We usually have a lot of spoilers by now.

>I Was hoping for a preggo reiri scene
Excuse me? Reiri's tits are literally exploding and breast milk is shooting out like crazy. That scene will be glorious once translated.

Attached: ZsW3PbB.png (622x862, 417K)

I mean.... She's not with the baby bump and she's not fucking in this pic

Well yeah, i agree that would be so much better. But she is his blood ralated sister after all, i think that's where they draw the line.

Lame

>courtesy of the shinmaiTL discord
More like courtesy of animesuki you faggots, as always amtro and his """""""translator""""""""" friend stealing shit from other places.

Anime sold completely average for its genre, maybe even better since ecchi shit tends to sell like absolute dog shit unless you have TLR plastered on your title.

Is that series any good?

yeah everything sells like shit compared to TLR

I heard it was a letdown. Actually I heard half the scenes were a letdown

They tried to do the same on Kawakami threads and on /e/ with shinmai threads.

Hearing is one thing, reading it by yourself is another. I prefer reading shit by myself before i make a judgement. Never judge a book by it's cover.

It sold ok. It did have terrible animation though. I don't think anyone even remembers the anime.

>courtesy of the shinmaiTL discord
CBC you asshole deliver chapter 11 prologue you fucking cryptojew

They never will, in fact the illustrations arent even from their group, a random faggot posted them on animesuki.

I'm talking about public release of shinmai maou vol. 11

I agree that it might not be bad but I am hesitant to read it. Kuji has never been amazing at writing service scenes.

Wow their group is shit.

They will never do that either, this goes back to the time when people were begging for translations, and Amtro tried to get his friend translating this, one day on /e/ everyone was complaining because they never met the goals even when they were getting paid and the translator (amtro's friend) went full retard asking everyone to pay only to read the translations and if people who already paid for them needs to put even more money for a half-assed work.

There is a reason why the official Mahouka TL group kicked his ass out of everything, same goes for Js06 and the Kawakami group.

Js06 is great. I wish he'd do Ecstas Online. Adolescent Adam is my favorite LN he's doing.

Yeah he's amazing, but the main focus of his work is Kamachi and Kawakami, Adam and other things are just for fun.

Be glad that he and the people that helps him kicked amtro's ass out of their threads.

Well, we can awlays suggest it to him, of course there's no guarantee that he would pick it up but at least there could be a small chance of it grabbing his attention.

Attached: qsDg8gT.jpg (2218x1600, 682K)

How do you comment to him directly? I see people ask him questions but I never see him reply.

his site

Not the same user but he's not taking any new projects thanks to Kamachi's releses, that guy is literally pulling out over 7 LNs at the moment.

damn are you serious?

So BP mentioned in one of his recent posts he'll translate Maou if he has time, so that is pretty likely isn't it?

Damn. Well hopefully he'll finish that succubus salon LN. The big sis is hot.

He made a promise to all the Kawakami fans to translate 1 chapter a week because he was too damn busy with Kamachi, he reached that level of no-life thanks to that.

Nobody knows why he always go ahead and translate everything kamachi release, some say he's getting paid but even fans of the other titles he translates are getting almost nothing because of this problem.

Yeah I also heard it'll be awhile until he starts HxH. Do you know if any of the projects he's currently doing good?

> Do you know if any of the projects he's currently doing good?
What?
He'll start Hybrid when he finishes Campione, he said like a two week time frame a week ago so next week is probably when he'll start it. He also does Bahamut and Arifureta.

Sevens and Shiniki no Campioness are pretty good.

I'd say ask zxzxzx bit he's probably also too busy. The guy really liked DxD and would most likely put that first.

Oh I thought he said 2 weeks after its released. So it'll be much sooner than I thought.

Thanks I'll give them a read.

That's unfortunate, I mean Ecstas will end with 8 volumes, it's a good amount but really small if compared to a series like DxD.

I really want to read it and the other new series and compare each of their ecchi moments. At this point all we can do is pray or pay.

Nah, the only reason he hasn't started yet is because he's in the middle of translating a different LN. Hopefully Maou Gakuen is after Hybrid but I don't know the time frame for his Arifureta TL or if any of the other higher priority novels come out.

Me too, readers keep saying that it's Kuji's best work so I also want to see the ecchi scenes and compare them with HxH's and Hangyakusha, the plot in Ecstas seems really interesting as well.

The VRMMO aspect is throwing people off

Unfortunately it might be the case for some people, which is a shame, the concept of the MC being in both the human and demon side is pretty neat as well, and Kakeru is a really fun MC.

The question is, is he dense?

He took the link from here, you know.
And since better scans got uploaded I might as well delete it now.

Attached: file.png (1356x893, 448K)

Doesn't seem like that's the case from what I've heard, plus, he actually had sex with the girl he likes a bit before the last volume of the series.

Attached: Fpw8W1H.jpg (2048x1475, 870K)

Fuck off Amtro, thats not proof of anything retard.

>better scans
where

It seems like the MC is pretty much in love with Asagiri, do the other girls even have a chance?

Hmm, seems the link that was posted was just a repost of my link.
Oh well, most of the illustrations got posted itt anyhow.

A user that reads the series mentioned that Kakeru admitted that he loves Aikawa as well, Shizukuishi seems to be a part of the main harem too, seems like these are the girls from the real world that will be his lovers and maybe Mel if nothing bad happens to her.

Attached: gC5pSJR.jpg (1080x1536, 307K)

>Reposted from my link
>Playing dumb after getting exposed
Classic, didn't expected anything else from these retards.

OH NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Holy shit Amtro you're fucking pathetic
>WAHHHHH MY ILLUSTRATIONS WUAHH
>I-I'm going to delete them!
>Not even his own album, just stealing shit and claim to be something that came out of his shitty TL group
>Hehe I-I can't delete them haha it was a joke guys, please believe me o-ok?
>Goes to Animesuki and rage there about it after getting exposed

Ladies and gentleman this is amtro, one of the cocksuckers on shinmaiTL discord, a place where he and his friend Chisato jerk each other all day after they got BTFO on Animesuki, /jp/, /e/, JCaffe and even a few blogs.

Attached: lmaoooo.png (1883x250, 52K)

Wow this guy really is pathetic if that many boards don't like him

Lmao

Wow just wow.

how perceptive of you

Attached: smug bitch sakura.jpg (337x404, 29K)

>Exposed as a retarded cancerous fuck
>HEHE GUYS LOOK AT ME SO SMUG

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Exposed? Buddy I'm a tripfag from half a generation ago. You haven't seen shit yet. Cool /pol/ memepic btw.

Attached: ¬_¬ sakura.jpg (477x428, 48K)

>Hehe I'm a tripfag ahaha I'm an oldfag guys do I fit in yet?
>Deflecting this hard
>B-B-BUT /POL/!
Keep trying kid, you already got BTFO. Either take the L like a champ or keep showing us how pathetic you are.

Attached: 1541702870808.png (7121x4747, 2.65M)

good night Viper

OHONONONONONO

Haha this guy. He wants accept people don't like him so he always tries to push blame on one person. He's literally been saying this Viper person hates and stalks him for years now. News flash dude we all dislike you and your group.

>Muh boogeyman
This is some next level mental gymnastics holy shit, you really have some mental issues bro.

Here's the imgur archive that got deleted.

files.catbox.moe/9m535t.zip

Doesn't really matter, the high res illustrations were updated on kikebook right when the volume came out.

post it please

Bersi

Attached: ZEDVrxUdVAAESiK0.jpg (558x800, 101K)

Amtro is a loser.

why do you always have to derail the thread

Attached: tumblr_fVDH0bs3DqSgs6CyZmf5iw.png (268x479, 183K)

Can we get any info on the new LN? I care more about that than HxH

Need wait for the spoilers, there's also this review made in bookmeter, if there's any user here that would be able to translate it, I would be extremely thankful.
『エクスタス・オンライン』がクライマックスを迎えた作者が、新たなシリーズを展開!学園+美少女+バトルファンタジー+Hなのは一緒だが、『エクスタス・オンライン』が邪道に対して、こちらは正道で攻めてきた感じだ。魔王候補となった主人公を陰に陽にまさに身体を投げ出し献身的に使える三人の眷属の美少女たち。それぞれ魅力的な個性があって、なおかつ、三姉妹的なキャラ作りで身も心も癒やしてくれそうである。従来の作品より純愛.

Please

There's not much information as of now, just what Bakapervert mentioned like a week ago:

The setting is similar with High School DxD, with how devils secretly recruiting human to work for them. The MC is just a normal high school student, but his parents are contracted with devil. His father worked in a company owned by devil where he worked to make it easier for the devil to do their activity in human society. For his ten years of hard work, he and his wife got presented with ring that has effect of anti aging and allow them to do small magic trick like creating fire or weak telekinesis.

Unlike DxD, human can't possibly reincarnate into devil at all. At most they will be appointed as honorary devil if they're able to make some great contribution. But the MC one day suddenly received a tarot card with Lovers arcana. It's said to be the devil king's arcana and designated the MC as one of the devil king candidate. Because of it he has to transfer to the devil king academy.

It seems the arcana will enable him to learn any kind of magic and replenish his magic power infinitely by having skin contact with other devil. At the prologue it was hinted that there will be a black haired senpai, a gal classmate, and a silver haired middle school student as his harem member.

the arcana card just appear beside his bed one day. It's not clear yet why he is chosen despite being human. But so far it seems he is greatly favored by the arcana. It even acts as his alarm clock when normally an arcana won't even really talk to its holder. It's also really helpful in helping him comprehending magic formula, going as far as solving an incomplete world destroying spell that is impossible to complete until then.

>Dark skin elf is hot.
That she is.

Attached: D9bxBRoUYAEyxUM.jpg (566x800, 86K)

Can anyone upload here the good HxH scans?

More oyakodon when?

Attached: Masou_Gakuen_Oyakodon.jpg (2254x1600, 410K)

Can't have oyakodon when the mother is dead right?

>Hisashi never continued Union
I'm still salty.

blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51590206.html

They posted some of the afterword by Kuji

Attached: 204t.jpg (700x525, 56K)

Yeah, I'm interested to know what Kuji said in the afterword of both HxH and Hangyakusha.

The artwork and girls seem nice, but I hope that the story itself is decent at least somewhat creative.

NTR arranged marriage cliche

Not arranged marriage though, the guy is just obssessed with Rizel and upset that he lost to Yuuto in the first chapter.

I'm not the other user but this series will have a harem end ? Like the others LNs of the author ?

Anymore spoilers if you would be so kind?

Not much, I just read a bit of the first chapter with the use of google translator, there's some information in anime suki though, like this one:

It's necessary to be chosen and have a arcana card to be a candidate and it seems there are only 22 of them, it's not a matter of power, talent, race or bloodline it all depends on who the card chooses, which can even be a human from outside like Yuuto(though it seems it's the first time a human was chosen). The academy is more like a battlefield for these 22 candidates to make connections with other nobles, choose their servants and kill each other during the school events while giving them a normal but elite high school education.

The second day Yuuto goes to school the girls are already acting like his bodyguards even though they hadn't made a pact yet, Rizel goes to pick Yuuto at his home with her car for in case he gets targeted on the way to school, she also gets jealous of lovers arcana who surprisingly is acting like some kind of cliche childhood friend or lover and waking Yuuto everyday and she(Rizel) wonders if she should start waking him, she doesn't leave his side until they get to his class and Miyabi takes over to protect him from his classmates and teacher who are anything but friendly to him, Rizel later takes over again during lunch break and finally Rei comes like a ninja to protect Yuuto when he gets into a conflict.

Also, seems like Miyabi's personality is a bit like Forneus from Ecstas, likes to speak childishly and use onomaopeia.

Here's a translation of a part of the prologue, from anime suki as well.

''My name is Morioka Yuuto. 'Till last month I was a normal first year high school student. As for now I am a student in the, by demons attended, Demon King Academy and also a Demon King candidate. What happened you ask? That's something I want to know.
But one thing I do understand. There are secrets in this world that one cannot possibly know of when living a normal live. Such things like a world that isn't is this world, Hell (makai), and magical beings called Demons do exist. Furthermore we humans are being controled by these magical beings. To demons humans are beings akin to slaves or pets.
That's why someone like me is clearly being discriminated. For demons this is natural.
Manaless humans unable to use magic can't be seen more than inferior creatures.
However there are 3 retainers that work hard to make someone like me the next Demon King. Extremly beautiful, kind and strong comrades that I can call my follower.
For the sake of these girls, for the sake of humanity I have to win the fight that decides the next Demon King. However the opponets are demons that transcend humans. Among these the strongest monsters are chosen. On the otherside there is the plain me, nothing more than a human. However there is a weapon only for me. Not only a weapon but also my proof as demon king candidate. That is something that unexpectedly appeared on a certain morning.''
Contractor
The girls can't become demon kings without an arcana card.
Cards are something like servants of a demon king. You can compare to evil pieces from DxD though the direct effects of being a card aren't stated. Rizel wants and will eventually become Yuuto's queen. Miyabi is the princess, Reina the knight.

What the fuck is this art, why are their torsos so board?

That girl looks like grownup Silvia

One problem with Kuji is that he chooses hentai artists. Hisasi and Kakao are great artist but they both aren't that good at drawing illustrations. HxH has had terrible art for a few volumes now. Also all the girls have the same face.

I have to agree, I love Hisasi and Kakao's art, and I even like the illustrations of both series, but I feel they could be better. Tsukune is the best between the 3 of them at drawing novel illustrations in my opinion.

js06 and Kamachi are considered AI's due to their load and speed at which they work at. Kamachi is working on several projects, hell he just added a new side story for his most famous story, Index. js06 translates these like a fucking monster though

>HxH has had terrible art for a few volumes now
Yeah, it's like Hisashi stopped giving two shits halfway, it's just brutal with this volume.