Youjo Senki Movie

Subs out today
Have faith comrades

Attached: 1545968218949.jpg (1182x992, 899K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1172387
thatnovelcorner.com/youjo-senki/
nyaa.si/view/1172482
youtube.com/watch?v=_T-FBl0BR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=B34RbDJ6WBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone subbed only the fight

but why?

Bs
Source

Fucking ESL-kuns not only content with doing whole shit translations but now trolling with single scene translations.

Attached: 1566547015939.png (784x890, 558K)

your wishes have been answered
it has been subbed but in russian

Subs never.

Attached: GuufAV9.gif (300x300, 261K)

That's great because I actually know some Russian
Link?

I hate that image.

Imagine having Tanya as your sex slave.

Attached: 1557281265977.jpg (850x650, 582K)

Are we the same 3 anons that come here to shitpost for subs each day? Hang in there anons

>implying it's only 3 anons

Yeah my dad knows Russian, it's movie time with tee family

Imagine being Tanya's sex slave.

Attached: dbn7du2-18748610-f39f-4d96-b885-17b445f2b397.jpg (1000x717, 418K)

Don't imagine too long though or this thread's gonna die.

Attached: 1566873816762.png (2400x1600, 2.6M)

where tho
there isnt anything on nyaa

Sorry boys theyre russian

Cyka blayt! Tanya you knocked out my cigarette

Attached: 25C1C38A-0C42-47B3-95D2-D2E76A2826CF.jpg (600x450, 197K)

How long do the anons here think that they'll last in Tanya's special one-month training course? Are you a quitter or a fighter?

Attached: 083929830183457.jpg (640x360, 80K)

that training course seems to be badly designed, more like what some random guy thought special forces training would be like from hollywood movies than anything real.

I expected at least two-thirds of them to die kek.

Where is the link or the sauce?

They were meant to quit.

I know russian too, can I join in?

She actively wanted for them to drop out to delay deployment, but they made it through using sheer power of patriotism

nyaa.si/view/1172387

I vote for we have an user livestream it and pause at every line for a live translation

Don't expect too much, anons. These subs were made by anonymous enthusiast and based on awful Russian dub. It's a relatively low quality shit.

You're too picky. I looked already 30 minutes. Quite a normal quality

I would have to pause anyway because I still can't read cyrillic very fast

I would like to know how having a family feels like, may I join as well?

Yea, we are still don't know how accurate this translation.

You’re right that is too many

I’ll cry like a bitch when the shelling comes in during the first day and give up.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL PART 2 SUBS ARE UP THIS TIME IM SORRY ABOUT LAST TIME

>Google translated from:

Fuck you niggers, stop giving me hope.

thanks user
i hope they are worth something
hope someone uploads 1080p version by the time i come home

>Google translated from:
[2ch-sub] Gekijouban Youjo Senki (BD 1920x1080, rus).mkv
fuck you nigger

I wonder what's these google translated subs about lol. It can be a another potentially memetic translation.

Attached: 8Qz3iYS.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>google translation of an amateur russian translation of a japanese movie filled with military and political terminology
Is anyone brave enough to try to watch it?

Attached: 794.png (444x440, 285K)

you would probably be better off just watching it without subs desu senpai

13 seconds in and I'm scared to go any further

Attached: 35.png (1671x939, 2.01M)

Shiet i disappointed user again ill stop trying

First two minutes - it's mostly improvisation from Russian user.Just ingore it.

I'm not going any further than the end of the chibi segment, but you know it's going to be good when they are issuing trigger warnings to entire countries

Attached: 123.png (1675x937, 1.85M)

Do i need to have read the LN to watch it or am i fine with the anime under my belt? pls link to where i may read the LNs

It's amazing how the curtain perfectly looked like a German flag in your image.

The movie is meant to continue from the Anime. You should still buy the LNs.

>gold
Thats not the german flag, its the german fag

I would rather give the author money after the eventuality that i had enjoyed reading it. Besides im pretty broke

Gold is the official third color in the German flag, not yellow.

So buy just Volume 1.

Bros i wish i could be of more help, i have it open in a sub editing software and i can see all the grammatical errors but my effort would be wasted when someone will surely do a better sub.

Well, I don't know English well enough to rate this, but I think it's funny at least.

Attached: Screenshot-60.jpg (1920x1080, 683K)

>Bros i wish i could be of more help
Just post lewd/pretty/cute Tanya pics to do your part.

Attached: 59770592_442180373264777_617832188676109202_n.jpg (456x456, 38K)

>buy the LNs.
>Buy

No, the epubs are easily available for free.

Wait for CR's subs and then you can improve those, that's better that trying to fix something we don't even know accurate it is.

Fuck off commie.

>he buys things

Attached: 1566256571156.png (500x413, 170K)

It's actually free market, because one is satisfying my needs faster and cheaper than the alternatives, competitions at its finest.

>buying anything
lol

>u iz gommie for using your brain
what did he mean by this?

Now ask yourself why they're not caring about providing the western market with a subbed release, zero-marketshare anons.

This series has a great love for capitalism and a vast hatred for commies, my friend.

Because i don't give them money but end up getting the sub and dub version later on

Attached: 1565826931853.jpg (250x250, 10K)

ok cool story benito

Attached: A52241A5-7D04-4C8E-8DE6-C8A9876882CA.png (360x240, 460)

>tfw downloading now for free

Attached: 1565285853248.png (499x370, 191K)

I intend to read where the anime left off and if i enjoy it i will consider buying the rest if available

Hope you didn't want a Season 2, though.

Transitioning from one version to the other really doesn't work that well. The LN is both more detailled and a good bit different, so you'd want to go from the start.

It will happen anyway. Enough paypigs like you to churn it out

Attached: 1565468355844.jpg (507x322, 33K)

Carlo said on twitter a few days ago that the BD sold way above expectations so I think we'll be getting season 2 despite that one user not paying a dime

>new season
Told you it would happen. Not even a penny needed. Cheers!

Attached: 1565459069565.png (727x767, 445K)

Yeah I recall him saying it sold double, but it's also like the only thing Carlo even still mentions about Youjo Senki. There's no sign of Volume 12 and he's actually beyond schedule for it.

Theres a spanish sub, would it translate to english any better than russian?

I can give it a try, normally the extra info and stuff that the source material has doesn’t bother me when picking it up so i just avoid rereading what i already know

Why is this old man doing such a face ?

Probably, English definitely has much more in common with Spanish than with Russian

Oh believe me, you don't know anything from Carlo's autistic rants.

>Now ask yourself why they're not caring about providing the western market with a subbed release

Because they aren't providing a better alternative than piracy, for whatever reason like ignorance for example. Ask yourself why steam has a lots of sales despite most if not all games get pirated in a few days, your logic is just flawed and incomplete.

Almost everything is expected to sell like shit so it doesn't make a difference if its sells better than expected. BD sales don't even matter when it comes to whether a series gets a second season most of the time, they're just a bonus.

The pleasure of killing commies

You realize that Crunchyroll has subs ready that could provide your alternative right now, right? But somehow I guess they think its not worth it, maybe because they suspect people wouldn't pay and they'd just end up making it easier to rip.

you know...

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x1855, 509K)

>When you completely destroyed a French camp
Kek

Attached: Screenshot-61.jpg (1920x1080, 818K)

>crunchyyroll pay for license to make subs
>doesn't release them thereby making a total loss rather than at least recuperating some of the cost

Attached: sourpuss.png (500x296, 198K)

She won't let you quit alive. Its do or die. And even if you die she'll revive you and it's worse than hell again.

>You realize that Crunchyroll has subs ready that could provide your alternative right now, right?

Keyword: better alternative, using horrible subs is basically the same as paying for a CR subscription.

> But somehow I guess they think its not worth it, maybe because they suspect people wouldn't pay

I see we are in agreement, then.

Im aware of his edgelord utilitarian views and the stuff about the chicago school which i doubt is academic at all and just half truths and misconceptions. Please just give me the link i can judge for myself if i enjoy it or not.

Visha also does a good duckface.

thatnovelcorner.com/youjo-senki/

Lol. Nice duck face
I have a theory, please correct me if I am wrong: all the duck face people can perform magic.

Sorry chief, Carlo has new waifu now

Attached: 215767l.jpg (422x600, 134K)

It's okay to say you download shit because you probably would never buy anything anyway and not every download is a lost sale.
When you start acting like the people that do support the series, something from which you benefit aswell, and tell others not to buy and make fun of them for doing so, that's when you just become an actual retard that hurts the entire hobby. So download your books and then shut the fuck up about it.

>Theres a spanish sub
time to cross the border then

Crunchyroll announced they're showing it in theatres in spain, even, and since its CR its probably subbed, not dubbed. Unlike the Spring 2020 showings in Germany that are in all likelihood gonna be dubbed.

>ethical consumerism

Attached: 78078ba3520d118f91c33d748aefe148.png (700x900, 273K)

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING CRUNCHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1487079970143.png (386x396, 112K)

>download raw and wait for subs
>spanish subs out but they are hardsubbed
fuck me for being bilingual

>spanish subs out but they are hardsubbed

Where?

nyaa.si/view/1172482

>tfw there is russian and spanish subs
>no english
fucking hell

Thank you user, but I'm on the fence about watching this, I mean it's going to give eye cancer but dammit I want to watch the movie so much.

the machine translated subs arent that bad desu
barley watchable tho

Just kill some time fapping to duck while you wait for english subs.

Attached: 1566821800426.png (700x960, 934K)

any recommendations?

The doujin with the best art is guro, so just take your pick, really.

Attached: 1566614209400.jpg (1062x1500, 774K)

Anyone got the numbers on volume 1 sales of this?

That would be nice

Attached: Tanya Swimsuit.jpg (475x767, 39K)

She'd be best girl if she weren't so chuuni.

Attached: 1564384843208.jpg (4000x6000, 2.64M)

SUUUUUUUUUUUUBS WHEEEEEEEN

Unfortunately no, but according to Carlo and some online shops volume 2 sold out in some places which means it's definitely more popular than they previously anticipated

Yeah I saw his tweet as well.
Thanks anyway.

I just don't want him to pull a Berserk on Youjo Senki. He barely talks about it anymore and at his usual pace Volume 12 would already be finished. Plus he probably can't really use the WN for guidance for the ending anymore since it's too different and the very late parts of the WN are also..... weird.

I've found yet another tweet of Carlo in which he claims that the first two volumes sold around 100k total and that was before he tweeted about volume 2 selling better than expected

There's subs already, I just finished watching now. They are kind of shit but I can't complain.

Attached: 1552867619463.png (260x241, 87K)

>I can't complain.
Well, I can.

Not official subs. We have to wait for Crunchyroll to release them.

I'm happy that capitalizing on peoples thirst for an immoral hitler waifu that YS revealed to him is working out for him, but for the love of god Carlo, please finish this first. Your BD sold great, you've got a manga and a manga spin-off and a movie and maybe a Season 2, don't just let it die.

Machine translated shit aren't subs

I have to say I've seen worse. At least it's easy to follow.
Also for some reason Mary Sue turns me on now, it's the short hair + braid + psycho behavior, it seems it has awakened something in me.

Attached: 1526477113203.jpg (720x960, 61K)

>heres your machine translated subs bro

>100k
holy shit
So anime 5 volumes later I guess?

>anime about a not!Polish death squad led by a psychotic chainsmoking Christmas cake with zero regards for human rights and a taste for enhanced interrogations
The reactions will be glorious.

Attached: BK - FA - Monika, Jolanta & Lina.jpg (1653x1165, 323K)

For the record:
LN vol 8: June 2017 (436 pages)
LN vol 9: January 2018 (440 pages)
LN vol 10: September 2018 (472 pages)
LN vol 11: February 2019 (432 pages)
Thats 7 months -> 8 months -> 5 months.
If there's no word by October, be very afraid.

I would let her do whatever she want's to me.

Attached: jolanta.png (532x533, 213K)

Hopefully
For now we can only enjoy those samples
youtube.com/watch?v=_T-FBl0BR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=B34RbDJ6WBw

I prefer Tanya.

Wasted opportunity to not get Yuuki Aoi again to be honest.

>nyaa.si/view/1172482
Im watching it bros

Attached: 1563826999884D.png (1586x1456, 702K)

NO user DON'T DO IT
where can i get more of your pic related

I like both.

Attached: b10cd7b44fd34c59d49a5a751fd2caf2.jpg (564x752, 134K)

If anything, I would see her more fitting for Lina than Jolanta.

I can't help it brother. Yours truly has watch Prison School 13 times, read the manga from start to finish since last Saturday. Also, that pic is oc.

Attached: 12f32c46bddc4776380b8aad5a6b6ae9.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Polish cake is a cool character and I like her and all, but only Tanya makes my peepee hard.

Attached: 1564767328914.png (2247x2524, 3.87M)

What did you find good in it? I got really bored first ep but watched the whole thing anyway.

They will almost certainly get different VAs for the actual adaptation, Youjo Senki itself had an audio drama before the show aired and Tanya was played by a different seiyuu and some people actually shit talked Aoi Yuuki's version of Tanya
Still, I don't think she would be a good Jolanta, she strikes me as someone with a deeper voice caused by chain smoking

I'm so sorry user, i will pray good fortunes on you

Don't underestimate Y.Aoi's range, not to mention her ability to make a banger ED song.

Attached: zsara7318.jpg (384x512, 57K)

I can see what you mean, but I like the polish cake's rough personality.

Attached: rowska.png (538x434, 192K)

It's something new I guess. With all the isekai and moe shit I just grabbed onto the humour and story strongly. Just like Jormungand it fills a niche that is hard to find with others. The exaggeration of small issues as with gatuko's sacrifice in IT room was a hit for me. So I think i'll watch this movie even with spanish subs and enjoy the eng sub and dub when they eventually get done.

I just blasted Slayers as well. I keep burning through shit.

Attached: thumb-350-1016689.png (350x219, 76K)

>japs trying to speak polish
Yes please

I'd go drinking with Polish cake.
I'd go drinking and then home together to have rough sex with duck.

I'd genuinely be too scared to do anything sexual with the Polish cake

Attached: pl32i0rnpla31.jpg (919x579, 156K)

Whos got the english subs even if computer generated. Im getting a headache watching the spanish sub?

Just don't be polish, be a foreign diplomat and she will postrate herself and lick your boots.

That's cause she's an actual immoral nutter. Having Tanya dominate you would still end in mutual enjoyment.

Baikoku Kikan seems so old, I can't quite put it into worlds, probably because I am retarded, but it has somthing off. The manga seems like a bad adaptation of a hypothetical LN or something, there is something that is just not clicking into place.
This is the first time of Carlo Zen doing a non LN, right?

Still waiting for communist yugoslavia to get translated.

They're on nyaa, but I suggest waiting until Crunchyjew finally releases the subbed version

>not going with best Warrant Officer instead

Attached: Lina ''Lung Cancer just means you don't smoke enough'' Marlton.jpg (150x167, 16K)

It’s not too bad, and kinda watchable. With some basic japanese skills to fill the gaps of bad translations, it’s mostly fine.

My ship has sailed.

Attached: peace__by_kawacy_dbcsa7w-fullview.jpg (800x556, 76K)

Late ik but thank you

just tried nyaa twice but cuts out?

Are they good subs?
I am fresh from traveling the entirety of the Baja peninsula without internet or my computer and would love to get into my couch and watch some chinese cartoon about an AnCap duck
ETA 3hrs

they are hardcoded into cancer inducing quality and a floating watermark.
you might as well grab the machine translated subs and download a raw

just read Baikoku Kikan, really makes me wish for an edgy Valkyria chronicles game

Well, there goes my night
If only I knew Russian
Although I remeber watching GuP Das finale raw three times while waiting for the subs. I will probably end up doing the same

She certainly needs to do deep voices more often.

Wish I could read my Limited BD bonus booklets to kill time, but with limited Japanese the print in them is so fucking tiny the Kanji might aswell be black rectangles. The art is really nice, though, even if tiny. A really nice full size print artbook would be really neat, and Carlo seems really enthusiastic about the Alternative Heroes bonus book on his twitter.

Luckily I have two weeks of anime and other stuff to catch up to. YS would have being a nice welcome-home, tho

>Are they good subs?

Translation is mostly accurate, grammatically they are absolutely horrendous, visual quality is tolerable but the audio is absolute garbage.

>Translation is mostly accurate
>grammatically they are absolutely horrendous
That doesn't seem to fit together.

Content vs. grammar.
You could understand Yoda, couldn't you?

The subs convey what they are saying in Japanese, how the subs are written is the problem, for example, no consistency with use of punctuation marks, words incorrectly written, Etc.

grammar conveys content

will she ever have a happy end?

Pretty meh movie honestly, the shitty spanish subs don't help either

Attached: 47197972_591667297971077_3001646364208660480_n.jpg (720x357, 29K)

>the shitty spanish subs don't help either
That one's on you
Should've waited a bit more instead of watching shitty subbed version in 480p and with bad audio

Not according to the threats made in the Afterword of the first volume.

Attached: fixedcoffee.png (918x880, 635K)

So how many days until Crunchyroll releases subs? It's being announced at the expo right?

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

They announced theatrical showings in Spain.

Considering this now-deleted tweet, we can safely assume it will come out during the expo
Which means we're either getting it in like an hour or so or tomorrow

Attached: q582d7y5m2j31.jpg (759x1200, 102K)

>in 480p and with bad audio
God don't get me started with the screeching audio and sudden cut of the subs because "heh I didn't understand that part" message that the translator left in place

Attached: 1534900112592.gif (420x725, 199K)

How long until we can get it in good quality, then, though.

Like 20-30 minutes after whoever wants to rip it wakes up.

Well, in short, a normal movie 7/10 as well as the series in general. Communists pissed, even feel sorry for them. Of course, this is all about something that everyone in the world believes that the USSR is purely negative. And I am unhappy with the way the director spoiled the capture of Berlin (the same photo with the flag). Wow fucking. Fuck on how the Communists are shown (fictional characters, fuck deeply), but this is, fucking, a reference to real history. The victory of the USSR is the wildest of wines. You can’t do that, director.

But in general, the film turned out to be a good one. I don’t know how it converges with the original, but everything seemed to be good and epic. I’ll also notice that the horrors of war are shown here better than in the series, in my opinion.

Attached: [2ch-sub] Gekijouban Youjo Senki (BD 1920x1080, rus).mkv_snapshot_01.04.56_[2019.09.01_02.24.12].jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

based and redpilled. Tanya is going to save the Isekai Reich! Sieg Heil Tanya!

I think there's too many people in the battalion in that shot, assuming those lines on the outer edges are the same size.

That comes from Prussia. The Schwarz-Rot-Gold flag comes from the Frankfurter Nationalversammlung of 1848 and predates that.

Gold as a german flag color was mostly associated with the austrian territories, it was used as a national flag in 1848 precisely because they aimed for Großdeutschland.
And it was reused for the Weimar republic because both it, and the german part of Austria had the expressed will and made the parliamentary decisions to unite, which was then blocked by the Entente for reasons that I honestly don't remember.
Also the color scheme is older than 48.

Gold is in the modern German flag.

I don't remember this happening in the LN. Is my memory playing my tricks?

Attached: [pira97] Gekijouban Youjo Senki (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC)[C1597C4D].mkv_snapshot_01.20.34_[2019.08.31_2 (1280x720, 1.54M)

it never happened, and Mary wasn't any where near Russia when Tanya raided the city

Yes but that's because it wanted to keep the continuity from both 1848 and Weimar before Hitler took over.
Historically the gold wouldn't belong in a Kleindeutsche flag.

Continuity is important. Just look at how old the Iron Cross is.

I thought so. The whole thing is pretty similar to the combat in the boat where Tanya loses soldiers for the first time. I guess that they are kind of replacing that with this battle to streamline things.
Mary was so sexy.

Attached: [pira97] Gekijouban Youjo Senki (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC)[C1597C4D].mkv_snapshot_01.19.59_[2019.08.31_2 (1280x720, 1.48M)

>ruskies more dedicated to subbing than englishtards
How

>blocked by the Entente for reasons that I honestly don't remember.
Interwar Europe was a shit show on all fronts.
The funniest part for me is still that Hitler only got a German citizenship in 1932. Until that point he wasn't even technically allowed to reside in Germany. And it was the SPD that argued against deporting him when he got imprisoned

smollduck

Attached: 54946.png (171x330, 100K)

What I don't understand is how no one who went to see the movie didn't have a cell cam at the very least.

I can't decide whether recording or watching camrips is more disgusting

Wft are you doing? The Blu-ray was released but there are still no subs. search for "[Moozzi2] Gekijouban Youjo Senki"

>Subs out today
Where are the speedsubbing groups that always jumped on this like AnimeJunkies?

Attached: Submarine_707R.jpg (704x384, 44K)

They said they aren't doing it because of the Crunchyroll tweet. Since they deleted the tweet I doubt we're getting anything decent until then.

No, to get the subs from the screening. I believe it was subbed.

Subs.
Subs?
Subs!
SUBS!
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBS!
Subs.

>This series has a great love for capitalism and a vast hatred for commies

Points like that don't get thought about by those casual anime and manga consumers. Chances are those consumers didn't even realize your point existed and that the main char is on record for hating communism and the self-entitled people it created.

Attached: The_Spirit_of_Capitalism_.png (1200x1699, 381K)

tanya with an ahoge doing an ahegao

Attached: I am a genius!.png (1276x717, 1.23M)

Full season of Punished Mary will be awesome.

Attached: Oh NO!.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

>buying anything
>lol
>Theft is actually free market, because one is satisfying my needs faster and cheaper than the alternatives

It's true that shoplifted manga is quite a problem at Barnes & Noble. People also download the counterfeited copies. Hungry people also go into Kroger, put stuff in their pockets, and walk out. I've seen it.

Attached: Tokyo_Price.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Russkie fansubbing isn't comatose like the english one.

Russia isn't run by corrupt oligarchs like the US.

I pray to Being X for some ryona Mary X Tanya doujins.

Attached: 015.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

>the epubs are easily available for free.
>Because they aren't providing a better alternative than piracy

That's why countries need to implement Social Credit Score systems similar to what China is doing. Then, buying stuff WILL be a better alternative than piracy. If there is basically no risk for mugging people, then lots of it will happen. The same with piracy.

Attached: compensated_dating_azusa.jpg (450x253, 77K)

Better off grabbing the BD raw from literally anywhere else than Moozzi2. He fucks up the contrast asnd sharpness thinking he's improving it

Or just implement communism, and everything will be free.

>Russia isn't run by corrupt oligarchs like the US.
LOL I'm sorry, what blyat? I am Russian and I went nuts with this statement.

You're not Russian. Fuck off CIA.

Lmao, back to the buyfag thread with you.

Stop posting scenes from the movie, it makes me want to watch it even more, but I know my experience with those google translate subs will be awful

Attached: 1565381542161.gif (540x304, 2.69M)

>We do not hate your countries
So they hate russia.

Don't post in the movie thread faggot, it's not complex

Attached: [Tanya Noises].png (1280x720, 1006K)

DELETE THIS LEWDNESS

the rezero ova machine subs were pretty good. most of it was just conversational though.

Fuck this, I'm going to sleep
If subs aren't out by the time I wake up I'll defile the nearest church

I have read these machine translation subs and they are atrocious.

Don't worry, I should have them done by tomorrow at noon.

Are the subs out in english or not? they are in spanish

are you retarded? it's in 1080p

Hold up, where are these spanish subs you are talking about?

I wanna see adult Tanja

Nyaa

Attached: D4hye0EU0AAtp6S_0.jpg (810x1200, 187K)

Thanks

Thanks. Something to live for.

Source

Congratulations on your promotion ! central command is now giving you infantry , tanks , artillery corp etc for your new division .

PS: you can thank Being-X

Attached: 1490975766252.png (600x816, 169K)

>anti communist russians love youjo senki
Go get 'em comrades.

Attached: 1565429851733.jpg (301x464, 28K)

>OL Mary

Wait? I'm not actually supposed to spend money on this stuff?

Attached: ysection.jpg (750x750, 181K)

Is the movie just a recap of the anime? or is it actually a continuation?

continuation

oh nice, I'll give it a watch

Rose City Antifa here
We are monitoring this thread

#fightfacism

its your money, shove it up your ass and no one should care

Attached: 1535150991843.png (263x217, 56K)

Spend it all user

Attached: 1486510194536.png (1054x673, 594K)

What volumes does the anime and the movie covers? So I can start reading from there.

The events in the LN are in different order from the anime start from the beggining

not having godly understanding skills even with shitty translations you still get whats going on.
git gud

Attached: 1552348343007.gif (360x276, 2.42M)

Does anyone know when we'll get a quality english sub? And by that I mean a good one, not a QUALITY one.

In 5 minutes

i'll be waiting

Attached: 1566512925909.jpg (467x531, 48K)

Attached: Excited.gif (450x450, 292K)

!

>movie time with tee family
your dad's gonna wonder why you hate mother russia so goddamn much

Attached: senki.jpg (1600x867, 818K)

wtf was wrong with him

He is man with taste