Which anime is more interesting?

Which anime is more interesting?
Dragon Ball or Naruto?

Attached: __android_18_dragon_ball_z_and_etc_drawn_by_vinne__sample-159b8dcd4abb1d58291a74486081ead1.jpg (850x1133, 210K)

Original Dragon Ball, then Naruto, then Z.

Naruto has a story that spans multiple generations that tie in to the main character, Dragonball is pretty much just the goku show he has kids but nobody ever let them be the MC long enough for it to matter so...

One Piece

Attached: giphy.gif (499x281, 1.52M)

>shonen

this bitch will suck the sweat off your knuckles

oh- and naruto

I'm pretty sure Android 18 is mostly organic just with some cybernetic enhancements. I doubt she looks like that under her skin.

She has NANOMACHINES

Dragon Ball. Z isn't nearly as good, but it's still better than Naruto

only correct opinion

I enjoy Dragon Ball a lot more, and I think there's a lot to unpack in a simple manga about self-improvement. At some point I could barely keep up with Naruto because it was just so bad.

However, Part 1 of Naruto has a lot of themes and aesthetics that resonate more immediately with me. As a child, even though I didn't want to, I empathized with the fact Naruto was an ostracized idiot with a broken social compass. Nevertheless, he had a dream and he wanted respect. At the time, I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life, but despite that, I still found it easy to root for Naruto, and watching him work toward his dream kept me tuned in. I think my interest peaked around the Sasuke Retrieval arc, and ever since then I haven't been so totally invested with Naruto.

I've only recently begun to appreciate Dragon Ball in depth the way I do, and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I've only recently begun to take an interest in improving my standard of living.

tl;dr I'll go out on a limb and say Naruto is more interesting, insofar as thematic appeal, but perhaps only up to the Kakashi Gaiden. Dragon Ball has a much better world, cooler character designs, and is, overall, a much more interesting myth and story.

Dragon Ball has funny looking aliens so it's better

/thread

Saint Seiya easy

this

Her vag hardens when Krillin fucks her?

I believe she was wished human before the fucking commenced

>is a cyborg
>that exact wish failed
>you didn't read the manga

Based Vinne

agreed

Dragon Ball > Naruto part 1 > Z > Naruto part 2.

Basicallyl their timeskips really fuck them both up and make them less interesting than they were before, however, I think Z is still enjoyable in a different, less interesting way. Shippuden, I didn't enjoy at all past a certain point and have no intention to return to it