Howto break the Sibyl system?

Howto break the Sibyl system?

Attached: jouji-saiga-psycho-pass-8.44.jpg (210x240, 18K)

It's already broken.

Food production

hyper oats

nuke Japan

Reported for discussion about how to overthrow Sibyl.

Reported for announcing reports.

Overflow it with cunny threads.

Well, one of the most vulnerable areas would have to the agricultural facilities in the north. I hear they don’t even have security guards there and all the doors are unlocked. Of course, just forming the intention of going there would raise your CC and get you arrested or killed, but if you happened to live in a remote area like a private school it’s actually pretty easy to avoid scanners. So if you made it in, you could probably fuck up the whole system pretty quick or way beige Public Safety could get there. And no food supply means society collapses because you can’t just use enforcers on everybody. Then the isolation policy ends and bye bye Sybil.

Well, Makishima was on the right track. If Japan's food source was cut off, there would be no choice but to start importing/exporting. Combined with all the tension and riots going on, if they are importing/exporting people it would be easy for people to start leaving and immigrants to start coming in. This would undermine the Sibyl system entirely. There are other methods, bit this is the most straight forward.

Turning off the power.

good question- I think the answer involves Akane Tsunemori's ass

Attached: sample-6d96e7f65774e117a12060ee0536c74a.jpg (703x1000, 93K)

wait- so makashima is redpilled as fuck, but also willing to destroy his nation to become more free himself.

Literally wanting to make people starve, and import immigrants to destroy society. This guy is like enemy No. 1 of /pol/

>I think the answer involves Akane Tsunemori's ass
Can confirm

quick- we need to star research right away- step one- compile all information on Tsunemori's ass. Step two- examine

Attached: 72453055_p30_master1200.jpg (912x645, 205K)

Truly the answer to defeating the corrupt system lies in the purity of Akane's body

Attached: PSYCHO-PASS - 09 - Large 06.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Holy shit, I see the similarities.

I'll bet that George Soros could grab a screaming woman by the hair, slit her throat, and not have his hue change a fraction.

Attached: Makishima Kills.jpg (600x338, 37K)

HOLY SHIT
Makashima- criminally asymptomatic- is able to evade the law- commit sexual murders- has a new world order plan- and will murder the best girls best friend in a brutal but cinematic way just to make the point that life is fucked up.

If Makashima tried to make things better instead of tear them down, just imagine what he could have done? Literally psycho-pass is based as fuck. The subversive outsider, using violent crime and devious action to destroy society- fuuuuck

Attached: 1445838953571.gif (486x583, 1.99M)

the answer to fixing society literally revolves around this ass

Attached: 1535657211712.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

I think she might be hiding something under her work outfit. You should have her spread her legs while wearing the skirt.

i would post some shiiiiit- but this is not /h/ or heaven.

You know what she's hiding under that work outfit? Love.

Attached: Anon- will you take responsibility?.jpg (1024x575, 30K)

Attached: 1552071370323.jpg (533x574, 95K)

NOOO MY CRIME COEFFICIENT PORTFOLIO.

Attached: 1545679555263.jpg (256x197, 4K)

user- don't you want to calm down and form a stable relationship? The Sibyl system paired us together. (canon: Sibyl does that shit to)

Attached: tumblr_nsbo5c29ip1qmqublo3_400.gif (268x287, 448K)

There is no “nation” just the absolutism of the Sybil System. It deserved to go down and I hope they take it down in S3.

All Akane has to do is remind the brains they will never get laid again. They are all criminals, and probably sexual deviants. The idea they will never rape again- will make them suduku

Attached: 13da86c8ddf6ce09a2111c824df6382b.jpg (720x1280, 66K)

What are some methods to lowering your crime coefficient?

Attached: N.jpg (1024x724, 487K)

there are some common methods, but a lot of it is about cleaning your room and making your bed

Attached: sample-c5ff569237514e1dfab98b7bf3677d68.jpg (1117x1000, 166K)

That's what the robot bodies are for.

I binged all of S2 right after watching S1 and the best part of it was the brief moment where Akane's having a conversation with Kogami inside her head in order to crack the case.

I understand that him leaving was important in order for the initial story to be both consistent and good but I think the strength of Psycho-Pass was having two good contrasting leads and without one of them it doesn't work as well.

Kogami is the most popular character now he is guaranteed to be in everything now I am actually more worried about division 1 not returning

You got it wrong speedreader -the question Sensei posted on the chans picked the interest of smart individuals because it posed a real possibility with the whole two weeks' timeframe, not just an abstract possiblity that could imply years-long planning.

Attached: hyper oats.jpg (680x687, 72K)

The plan wouldn't need low-quality, brown immigrants to work, you just need non-Japan nationals. They could let in perfectly ethnically, culturally homogenous Nobel Prize-winning Chads and those would've still been a problem because of no Crime Coefficient.

S2 isn't meant to be marathoned because its flaws show way less that way

How do you break the Communist China controlled Hong Kong system?

Attached: thinking zs.jpg (1102x1072, 428K)

Nuke the rest of China from orbit, free Hong Kong and Macau, and we all get to call Taiwan China again.

>there are yellow-greens ITT
Pathetic

Attached: F7B78E05-AA52-42D4-AA18-8824ED0CC6C4.jpg (739x415, 22K)

I forgot how the colours worked.

Well it had already come out when I watched season 1 for the first time, what was I supposed to do? Also I'm not sure that's true, does it really seem like it makes more sense if you watch it one week at a time?

>this thread

Attached: 1415654265181.jpg (191x186, 13K)

Who's Tenzing here?

Attached: tumblr_pqtybo7GSP1ra9q9jo2_1280.jpg (810x1080, 259K)

Bump

So S3 in about a month?

>WANGCHUCK

Two months actually.

The BD release of Sinners of the System will be out in September 18, somebody from dumblr is thinking of subbing it.

It reminds me of the 2015 movie that go subbed a week after the BD release 4 years ago.

literally cut the power to the central system and the brains will rot within hours

if Sibyl system actually found and isolated mentally unstable individuals all women would be locked up by the start of the show

Attached: 1561580391290.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Why the fuck is there no PV for Season 3? It's out next season.

I keep asking myself that there would be more news every Thursday but didn't happen so far. This is taking even longer than S2 releasing more info 5 years ago.