Shingeki no Kyojin

Did Hansi dodge those bullets?

Attached: 1567213450938.jpg (499x444, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SekaikeiGenre?from=Main.Sekaikei
youtube.com/watch?v=VngJ9OUj4sI&list=LLClpu8tV4l5Db7arpsdDJoQ&index=3
desuarchive.org/a/thread/103419677
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Did Hansi dodge those bullets?

No, her and manlet are already dead.

F

>Yeagerists
>Good aim
Pick one.

Did you just reply to yourself

I choose both because I am free.
>also Floch is based

Attached: 1565653885065.jpg (450x570, 101K)

Floch will kill Manlet and make Hanji his empress.

Attached: 1558375481064.jpg (1022x2014, 925K)

>Floch will kill Manlet and make Hanji his empress

KINO

Attached: 1567194257371.png (972x521, 160K)

Based and freedompilled

they missed on purpose, no red-blooded eldian man could stand to harm this precious island flower

Attached: EDRLoCdWkAEeTWk.png:orig.png (500x740, 232K)

>she

Manlet and Floch don't care, it's okay.

>she

POST BEST CRACKSHIPS

I'LL START

Attached: 1567029635266.jpg (1080x1089, 48K)

One of the bullets got her other eye.

I love Historia.

Attached: Uceie7Z-xNM.jpg (762x980, 168K)

Eren did in fact do ONE thing wrong. Based Floch called him out on it though

Attached: BAE2912C-4DA3-406D-88E5-11D74521697E.jpg (1066x1600, 895K)

Attached: Dtknk3gWoAICcdK.jpg (805x1199, 188K)

We know, Eren

We know Eren

I'm not Eren though.

Attached: 1438347436740.jpg (245x302, 41K)

Annie should choke on some old man cum and die!

>makes one mistake
>it's a DOOZY

Attached: 1565292981864.jpg (540x696, 137K)

That sounds more like Mikasa's kind of thing t b h.

You're inside, and he share your feelings, so same thing

Attached: 30899876_364120224099159_3326188708868128768_n.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Mikasa loves Eren. Annie is a complete whore slutring herself for daddies.

t. Armin fangirl

>Mikasa loves Eren

And she will never escape the friendzone.

Attached: 1565417687128.jpg (574x569, 75K)

>Freida was into yur incest
>Eren inherited her desires
plot twist of the century

Reminder that Levi is a Jew and Misaka is half Jew half insect.

She'll get revenge raping Eren jr

>implying she won't be deported to Hizuru as a favor to Eldia's best allies when the war is over

Attached: 1566258589942.jpg (595x842, 50K)

Retarded anti-EH sisters rise up!

The pregnancy is an act, bro!

There's not going to be a Hizuru once the war is over.

I honestly think that Eren may hate Hizuru to some extent

Sure there is.

(((Marley))) gets flattened, allies and neutral parties get spared.

Attached: _20190817_142538.jpg (558x510, 84K)

EHbros why some compares EHfags and ELfags? I do not understand their logic.They say that we are just like them. That they once shouted that EL is a canon and that is how we look like them. Although some of them are YHfags

They're too much of a threat. When they realize Eldia can flatten them at any time they'll attempt covert actions to eliminate the threat. The only way to be sure is to kill them all.

It's literally just coping. EH is so fucking obvious at this point and EH isn't even my first choice.

Nah, they're based best allies. Plus, I highly doubt anyone would ever fuck with Eldia again after they flatten the world's foremost superpower basically overnight.

>overnight
The colossal titans are very slow. It'll take much longer to rumble the world.

>"basically overnight"

It wasn't literal, user.

I don't think he bears any hatred towards other nations, if his dialogue with Reiner in chapter 100 and his lament at the ocean are any indication. He just doesn't see any other way of achieving freedom and protecting the island/the people he loves without dooming Historia.

>Hansi

motherfucker, you have her name in the pic

We know, Ymir/Frieda

Attached: 1422802648989.png (650x460, 470K)

it would go two ways, depending on the government and the personal character of the respective leaders. either they all back off and attempt to just live with the rumbling as a sword of damocles like you said. or, they decide that the risk of a rogue devil state both in possession of an apocalyptic weapon and demonstrably willing to use it is a state of affairs that cannot be allowed to continue and they must kill the devils before they too attract their gaze.

the real danger for paradis is that unlike nuclear deterrence the rumbling is supremely vulnerable to a first strike. there is a single key HVT that is crucial to the entire process, and a successful hit on them would leave the island utterly without recourse. the fear of enemy retaliation and the inability to reliably knock out their entire nuclear arsenal in a first strike is the key to how the deterrence/"MAD" system works with two rational actors.

with both these factors in play paradis could easily find themselves in a situation where one or more major world power both thinks that paradis is not a rational actor and that a first strike has a convincing chance of success. in that situation the rumbling is no longer effective in its role as a deterrent

Alright I have two options for you, anons. This should be easy.

Option A:
>Do the right thing.
>Stay loyal to your friends, family, and country.
>Remain a good person.
>Save billions of lives.
>Live a long and happy life.
>Be remembered as a great hero.

Option B:
>Do the wrong thing.
>Betray your friends, family, and country
>Become a heartless enemy of humanity.
>Kill billions of innocent men, women, and children.
>Die young without having experienced the joys of life.
>Be remembered as a villain who doomed the world.
>Save Historia

Attached: zeke.jpg (720x720, 83K)

Why the hell do people care about this so much? I like the series a lot, probably more than the average viewer/reader, but I've never cared for any of the romance and the author doesn't seem to care either since there's barely any. I like it just the way it is. Am I the autist or are you? Can someone explain why people care about this so much?

Attached: 1566772522364.png (351x525, 301K)

Where is Eren right hand?
Mikasa holding Eren's hand?

Attached: hand.jpg (1920x1920, 1.96M)

>>Betray your friends, family, and country
>family
But it is not

Didn’t know Eren ate the Mr Fantastic Titan too

>betray
>family
But Historia is his family.

Attached: 73783EC6-BE7D-4631-AB5E-6EA374B42CF0.jpg (2032x1783, 630K)

As someone who doesn't even like shoujo I love how this post has the same structure as others as bait.
Listen user: caring about points is not a bad thing. You are not going to be weirder for discussing something that might have happened. It's getting kind of uncomfortable to be this shocked for something as natural as love and family. That scares you? Want to talk about other things? Then do it. Or at least react as surprised with posts like I miss Ymir and others. People are invested in characters: some are invested in revenge, some in violence, some in friendship, some in some epilogue and outcome out of this.
I repeat, Im not the type to ship but it kinds of makes me worried how can anyone be this afraid or something than now more than anything could have happened in the plot. Even funnier when I barely see anyone talking about the plot.
Why are you so afraid of? This is what Isayama have chosen and atleast not americans are so afraid of it. It's something natural. It's even more autistic to deny something like that. It's even better when you ignore other posters shipping

Attached: 1371859_1399332016837_full.png (227x213, 66K)

Attached: f13e46f676cd08581df8a124f3424587.jpg (600x586, 65K)

now this reads like bait

Why the heck do you retards keep using Gabi to hide you are triggered by two characters fucking? Fucking puritans

When can we expect spoilers?

Based

Hold your copypasta, user never mentioned EH in his post, he is talking about shipping in general

I love the manga, I love the story, I like Eren, I like Historia. Do you have a problem with that? Just propose something to talk about

Attached: 1566647811427.jpg (846x1200, 227K)

>He doesn’t know about “non-shipperfags”
How new are you, user?

It's the Bloody Mary rule, mention EH three times and the anti shippingfag will appear. When 108 happened no one complained about shipping

>ヒストリアを巨人にしたくないから、始祖の力を使うために、ジークを頼らざる得なかったのだろうし。
There was no choice but to rely on Zeke to use the power of the Founder since he (Eren) didn't want to turn Historia into a titan.
>進撃はエレヒスでセカイ系なのかな...
I wonder if EreHisu would make SnK a sekaikei...
>レベリオで民人間含めて大虐殺したり、ミカサをはじめ104期を前線に配置する方がヒストリアを巨人にするよりはマシと思う程度にヒストリアのが大切。
Historia is important (to Eren) to the point of thinking mass murdering human citizens in Liberio and sending Mikasa and the 104th to the frontlines for the first time is preferable to turning her into a titan.

I hadn't actually heard about the term before, but that nip artist seemed right in the money when they compared EH and its connection to the current conflict with the plot of a sekaikei.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SekaikeiGenre?from=Main.Sekaikei

Attached: unknown-23.png (2124x1907, 999K)

I am one, what are you talking about?

I know you are going to reply with "different user" but you literally ignored this
So you have nothing to talk about?

Tl, dr.
But that's one hell of a pretty Erwin.

Interesting. That drawing sucks though.

Í am a different user, the ip count went up when i posted, how about you reply when i asked what do you mean by "non-shipperfags"

Basically EH ledditor really needs you to know how his ship is totally happening!

He's mentally ill so just agree with him and move on so you don't hurt feefees.

You know you can talk about two characters without being a shipperfag, right? And more so in this manga with the father-son themes

>burgers literally waking up sooner a few days before spoilers

Cringe.

Shipfaggotry has always been a part of the fandom for reasons completely unknown to me since pandering of any kind is practically non-existent, especially for the fujos despite them being the most active shipfags around.
It recently caused a lot more friction and anger than usual because of the possibility that the MC impregnated a girl who used to be yuribait and who isn't the main girl most readers would have either preferred or wouldn't have minded seeing the MC fuck instead. Add to that the fact that it wouldn't be some epilogue side stuff but an actual and significant part of the plot and you have the perfect recipe for a whole year of shitty threads. Voilà, that's it, no need to look any further.

>yuribait
That was their problem, historia always saw Ymir as a friend, that was the irony

Like someone said check 108 threads. Your classic anti shipfag doesn't appear and they were celebrating EM won.
I think people would have been okay with the pregnancy if it was Mikasa. People were okay with "romance" when chapter 50 happened and when Erwin and Ymir were alive as others said

So you don't ship EH?

>Expecting logical sense from mentally ill spics
What did you want to talk about anyways?

Not him but you don’t have to ship EH to see the obvious.

That would totaly be isayama style (and also fit with eren character, i literally never tought his plan was just "rumbling the shit out of the world"

Not him but do you need to ship EH to think Eren's the father in your opinion?

Attached: 2019-08-13_021005.png (939x594, 1.6M)

But EMAfag told me that it’s stupid to think EH is obvious.

I'm the OP who asked the question and i think Eren is the father. That's why it's so funny to me that people so quickly started accusing me of being things. It just further proves my point that people here are too invested in a fictional pairing.

Yeah I don't like the drawing either but what they wrote was pretty interesting imo, so I felt like sharing anyway.

>here
That's the same everywhere, I'm afraid.

>betray classic ships
i hate this kind of thinking the most

That's because the pregnancy is not the problem here. The problem is the characters became one dimensional with just a gimmick and can't have their development.
>Reiner
good character, amazing mc during Marley but now is just I job I job I job and more OOOH WHAT IS EREN THINKING??
>Porco
Hey I have Ymir's memories but for some reason I don't bring how much Marley is lying to us.
>Jean:
No plot about killing and the leadership shit has to be shared with Armin. Sometimes he says smart things, sometimes Armin says smart things
>Mikasa
Years to drop the scarf, it would be tragic if Isayama stopped giving a fuck about Eren and Mikasa's development 70 chapters ago. More WHAT IS EREN THINKING?
>Connie
Jean needs to be with someone. Manlet and Nicolo stole his plots. Reee I'm angry with Eren
>Armin
I make him go with Mikasa to defeat the CT. He has to do something. More teasing about Annie aka Isayama has no clue what to do with her
>Hanji
Was interesting at first but can't even study the titans, the royals, the ackermans, the Founding... Does she know something about Eren? I don't know wait 1 year to know about it
>Manlet
Kenny's death, Kuchel, Uprising in general felt like it was for nothing. He became a gimmick character REEEEE MUH REVENGE REEEE when he was pretty much an adult and could tell Eren they needed Annie. He is with Hansi now but that would be some development so god forbid us and just hide the character all you can before that
>Onyankopon
I'm good as I sweat, I'm good and I sweat!
>Yelena
At least her faces are funny
>Historia
Gotta hide this character for over a year because I'm too lazy to hide my super twist with even more ambiguous conversations
>Zeke
At least he is with Eren now but I wonder how many memories of things we saw we are going to eat, because we are going a full chapter for memory at this pace

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VngJ9OUj4sI&list=LLClpu8tV4l5Db7arpsdDJoQ&index=3
What do you guys think of the work they did here?

Attached: 4K_FULL_COLOR_Attack_on_Titan_Chapter_120_hd.mp4_snapshot_01.23_[2019.08.31_03.51.09].jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

>Porco, Jean, mikasa, Connie, Armin, Onyankopon
Why type anything up about irrelevant characters?

oh... that's kinda what happened with the ships in the She-ra fandom, heh. The most popular "classic" ship is Adora / Catra (S1), but S2 had more Catra / Scorpia stuff and S3 pretty much made any Catra ship... just no no.

I just got acquainted with that fandom cause S3 hooked me with another ship. Ugh... I have been convincing myself to just let go already goes this ship has high chance of either of the characters dying.

>It just further proves my point that people here are too invested in a fictional pairing.
Man people can't really quote here without hurting feelings. Literally who cares. Also your question
Some do, others don't. In my case I believe Eren is the father. Does that make me an EHfag? Am I too invested now just for quoting you?

manlet isn't after zeke for revenge

>people here are too invested in a fictional pairing.
The were just quoting you man, calm down

Somebody just needs to make that "I love Emilia"meme a snk version, with Mikasa, Eren, and Historia of course.

SnK threads are full of puritans. Funny because they are also invested in a manga for teens

And yet that's exactly how the concerned shipfags feel when their ships get sunk and would feel if another ship that barely anyone seriously cared about until a year ago "won" instead. Did you see the YHfag who's been seething about EH for like 5 years ever since chapter 70 dropped? Expect exactly that but 10 times worse if EH happened.

Attached: B99E4246-9B7E-43BB-9E91-FE935E0E3535.jpg (800x600, 96K)

Not that user but I find shipperfags fascinating. I'm very invested in their meltdown
Christ

Attached: maxresdefault (23).jpg (1280x720, 87K)

this person accusing me of going against EH when i never mentioned it
this person does the same
this person also thinks i'm talking about EH and accuses me of hiding(???) behind Gabi
a few replies down this post people accuse me of being a non-shipperfag triggered with EH

So come again?

Count me with the She-ra viewers who went - fuck, why am I shipping Etrapta / Hordak?

God I can't wait for next year.

Attached: 4K_FULL_COLOR_Attack_on_Titan_Chapter_120_hd.mp4_snapshot_16.11_[2019.08.31_04.04.00].jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

Cringe.

I'm the third quote and I wasn't accusing you of anything, the do you have a problem with that was because I can't see why you can't like two characters and talk about the plot. And you still didn't propose something to talk about
I guess the Erwinfag said that because the other quote was talking about EH but in this case it also makes sense because it's hard to avoid talking about them.
Like dude, just propose something to talk about. We are not going to eat you

Someone thought about it too.

Attached: 1544172523202.png (491x340, 207K)

I was talking in general. You also overreacted with this fag
Who said EH is not even his first choice. I don't know man, I try to avoid talking about Eren and Historia all I can because there is someone always CRYING SHIPPING IS A CRIME while not quoting the shipping fest above.
I swear I don't know what do you want us to do.

Of course she did, dumbass. Not gonna kill them off basically off-screen.

You are making me wanna watch that shit. Though I loved avatar and I only liked Zuko and Mai
That's because snk is 95% full of shipperfags. Shipping is a serious business. I even recognize that's that Ymir x Historia shipper. I can recognize most of your autism.
And I love it. I bet hebbian agrees with me. It's like a drug

Found it.

Attached: i-love-you-eren-historia-i-love-was-i-the-23218034.png (500x669, 165K)

I am a veteran of the Avatar: The Last Airbender Shipping Wars. I know better than to get involved in shipping wars AND get hooked by a ship. I gave She-ra a try last weekend because nostalgia. I watched the original and He-Man when I was a kid. S1 passed by with me light-heartedly thinking oh my... so many lesbian options. Then, S2 made my brow raised with the Entrapta / Hordak stuff because wtf - no way are they going in that direction. Then, S3 did a couple of maneuvers which actually hooked me with that ship.

If you watch She-ra, beware the Entrapta x Hordak baits. Beware! I am still trying to analyze WTF happened that got me shanghaied aboard this ship.

Look at me. I am the monki now.

Attached: 1546821322135.jpg (512x512, 32K)

>Ragnarok
>submersion of the world in water.
>Two humans hiding in the forest are the survivors

Attached: c6a0e7f0-f735-4a34-85e0-6a0372525306.jpg (638x711, 107K)

I saw the show without even knowing how to use Yea Forums. I missed the party, but I bet many disliked Aang x Kataara. I don't mind yuri ships, I love Maria x Tsubasa from Symphogear but there is barely of that now.
Never saw any of Shera and he man. I might start she ra because it has been years without watching a not anime cartoon. Well Rwby counts I guess? But that became too obviously pandering and boring

It was a long time ago, but Yea Forums seemed to prefer Kataang (Katara x Aang) over Zutara (Zuko x Katara). Do not take my word for it though. It was a long long time ago.

Again, just beware the ship I mentioned. So many in the She-ra fandom right now is going WTF - why am I shipping this ship?

Never heard of the sekaikei genre before, but it does fit with the current plot. Amazing how even nips have started to see the obvious hints now. That little panel in Eren's memories did leave an impact.

lol at hisu's stanky eye

Ooh I'm interested, let's see if I like it even though the designs dont convince me. Plus symphogear is now with the fucking annoying dad and I hate Miku with a passion
>Zuko x kataara
I knew about this one, they had chemistry.
The things you learn here

Attached: s-l640.jpg (498x500, 84K)

Nips are stupid, they went from one retarded extreme to the opposite retarded extreme

Problem is that people think Eren is risking AM when AM are one ackerman and the fucking Colossal Titan plus the war was unavoidable. Eren dragged them to a fight that was going to start but if it was for the SL they would have war + the enemy full of shifters, including the WHT
Why are they so dumb

Just when I thought the thread couldn't get any worse, we're now debating avatar shipping?

Post YFW Eren is the father and "farmer" is just Flegel after he lost a lot of weight.

We saw flegel

Flegel is still fat as hell with a neckbeard

SOON

Attached: 12Ysdx9.png (904x479, 649K)

Or you know, Eren could have just accepted the 50 year plan instead of pulling all this shit, no matter how crap it might have been for Historia and her kids.
Plus it did result in Sasha's death so it's not like a raid in enemy territory was meant to be safe for AMJSC just because they were war veterans and AM had special powers. Jean did point out that Eren would have never done that before even though he knew that Mikasa was OP. You also can't ignore that the corps was pretty much blackmailed into participating without even being informed of what Eren was even planning to do beyond that point, and the attack perfectly served Willy's plan as it triggered everyone and their mom so much they all agreed to unite and wipe out Paradis within the year, while there's no telling whether they would have been so eager to destroy the island if they hadn't received a clear demonstration of the threat they posed.

I don't see what's retarded about that assessment at all.

I can't wait.

Attached: smile.jpg (402x365, 87K)

They would need the serums and Marley was going to attack anyway, why would Sasha be in any less danger being attacked by the world while being unprepared? They were being lazy and the one who was going to suffer any outcome was Historia.

Is the moonfag here? I want him to translate some page from the manga.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Geee how dare Eren to make us move our asses in the middle of a war.

Was she worth it?

Attached: 1566560450895.jpg (640x480, 77K)

genocidefags are more delusional than EMfags

Just post it.
Moonfag may see it later

Of course.

Attached: 1492262602516.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

definitely

what is even supposed to happen? the Yeagers hug the world to death?

Isn't this the perfect example for chekhov's gun?
Paradis has Titan serum, so they are going to use it, but for what? Zeke has already an army of mindless titans just through the wine. Who will get injected then?

Attached: Ct9ip_gCxOM.jpg (720x1080, 450K)

Hans will use it on manlet but manlet will transform in something disgusting and eat her

They didn't need an attack to get serums, come on. Zeke was able to meet with Eren without any issue, so sneaking inside labs to get some serums obviously wouldn't have required a fucking raid either. Sasha would obviously not be in more danger if the island obtained the means to use the Coordinate and maintain it indefinitely, meaning outside threats would no longer be an issue. Heck, in chapter 118 Armin got MJC to help Eren by convincing them that he was stilm going for the 50 year plan anyway, but with the difference that everyone hated them a lot more than they already did and he'd destroy the joint world armies.
>the one who was going to suffer any outcome was Historia
That's the point. Eren didn't want that under any circumstances and now we're here. Which is why I'm wondering why the idea of him considering this raid and forcing the SL into it preferable to sacrificing Historia a dumb argument when it's quite literally what is happening.

Jean was relieved Connie and Sasha survived, he didn't care about those who deaths as long as it wasn't their favorite friends. Reiner brought Marleyans sooner, risking his own partners, just for Gabi. Eren cares about Historia. Does this mean they don't care about the people they risked?
No, they just chose what they thought they would regret the less

To be more specific, I’ve seen some autist saying that the absence of the wedding didn’t imply the absence of the marriage, so I’d like for the moonfag to clarify this.

Attached: 4393385C-1A95-4354-8070-6B4660032249.jpg (1115x1600, 431K)

You're mistaken if you think I'm judging Eren here. I'm not and I don't care about the moral or ethical value behind his actions. That wasn't my point nor was it the point the nip was making either.

>what is even supposed to happen?
Not a genocide ending in a shonen magazine for kids, idiots. The editor would never allow that to happen.

if the rumbling isnt activated they will get genocided themselves.
try to answer in-story

user, I actually agree with you on all of those accounts. Which is why I don't understand why people are saying the nip was retarded for stating something that actually fucking happened and is true. They didn't say or imply Eren didn't care about AMJSC at all, but that Historia was important to him to the point that the risk he exposed his other friends to and the lives he took in Liberio were worth the certainty of preserving her future. That's it, really.

Eren might be a waifufag but AMJC are not any better, if Eren does something they don't like he is controlled, if manlet hates Zeke that means Eren hates him too or wouldn't care about sacrificing Historia. They just keep projecting on him when he simply can care about other things too.

Attached: us us us us.jpg (993x1400, 560K)

Would Eren be a good husband?

Attached: 1562900058301.png (272x366, 217K)

No no I'm agreeing with you I was talking from AMJC pov

>That Armin's face
Sorry detective hangefags

He would be a cringe husband.

Attached: 1567180690759.png (1500x1500, 302K)

oh yes, im sure that after decapitations, suicides, maiming, gruesome deaths, torture, wars (including nukes and shown maimed and dead children), the editors will just say "HOLD UP YOU CANT DO THAT NO NO NO NO" to their biggest title and remove writing freedom, yep, totally gonna happen.

The best husband and father.

Attached: 1566896373205.jpg (418x559, 58K)

Attached: EH_.jpg (696x1024, 184K)

I cannot imagine a good ending for this unless forcing things too much

Jean said nothing wrong here though

Rogue says she didn't even hold a wedding (婚礼), which doesn't say whether they got married or not (結婚) or not. I personally doubt he would have bothered bringing it up and lowkey calling Historia a whore for it if a ceremony was the only thing she didn't do and the union was still official, though.

Oh I see, my b then.

i want mikasa to bully kid eren and force his face into her firm abs.

Attached: sexwmika3.jpg (1064x1594, 185K)

So it’s a weird choice of words on Isayama’s part?

Abusive relationships are not okay unless it's Domstoria doing the abusing.

Attached: page.jpg (2249x3374, 3.88M)

Wednesday/Thursday

Maybe, maybe not. Can't really say for sure until we learn more about what went down on Historia's end.

Just like the main protagonist massacring innocents 20 chapters ago wasn't allowed to happen, right?
I don't think we're getting a genocide end either but the meta argument is kinda silly when Bessatsu's been publishing stuff like Aku no Hana that has graphic rape in it.

Attached: image0-32.jpg (1304x900, 164K)

God why Armong is such a pathetic character now? Wasn't he supposed to be Erwin 2.0?

Not only that but Aku no Hana didn't have a happy ending for the main girl, it was actually quite hard and sad

Fuck off, this conversation has been had a million times.

Isayama won't let him fail with consequences

The second cour won't be animated until 2021

And the same guy always starts it.

>posting the non-manlet version

Attached: 1566370337356.jpg (638x711, 171K)

>speedreading

Attached: molester-kun.jpg (291x352, 70K)

floch was wrong here. eren didnt always think he was right.

Oh, your question about the weird choice of words reminded me of what happened for chapter 116 when a lot of nips got confused about Eren's vague answer to Yelena's advice not to trust Pieck and began theorizing that he was talking about some other woman who wasn't present and led some translators to make the same mistake, when in fact Eren just meant that Pieck didn't trust him either. The phrase even had to be slightly for the volume release to shut down the whole thing.
I don't remember anything similar debate on the possible implications of Rogue's line happening in the nip or western fandom when chapter 108 came out though, so I guess most people assumed it just implied Historia and Farmer weren't married and moved on.

Will Eren receive a lesson for being a waifufag?

Attached: 1567240630028.jpg (1898x1540, 637K)

No

Attached: 1565914788545.jpg (602x338, 19K)

By the translation I've read I thought that Yelena was talking about to not trust Piek and Eren answering something like he doesn't trust Piek AND Yelena.
So what's the volume definitive translation?

it was a joke, flegelfag

He isn't even a very good brother

Attached: EZM.jpg (807x717, 331K)

Dick move if the guy was just taking a photo.
Unless he was bothering or slowing the line, then good riddance.

>being a waifufag is a bad thing.
What world are we living in, that the the natural instinct of a man wanting to protect a woman is seen as bad story telling.

how much do the volume releases even change? i doubt he’s redrawing a bunch of stuff. i know he redrew the falco grieving part and isayama made him mention udo and zofia

I know he changed the "go to sleep, Eren" part of Reiner's dialogue.

Attached: 1565540311475.png (807x717, 464K)

Based. Love live a shit

Kek

Based salaryman

Cringe unironic irl weeb

I like to think he is carrying a katana

If he is not bothering anyone I don't see the problem.

But Eren's waifu actually exists

Honestly, they're about as relevant as Annie who is frozen forever and will never appear in the story again, Historia who is is the cattle queen who deserves to suffer for her betrayal if Ymir by fucking some random farmer, or Rico who was killed by the explosion.

Isayama will be a hack if he doesn't make Zeke and Mikasa interact atleast once

Based Chinese high ranking communist party member. Chinktaku's social credit went down bigly.

He's bothering me with his cringeness

Attached: 1566341222658.png (612x462, 98K)

I thought they'd already interacted with each other. Didn't he explain to her about the 3dmg at one point?

>What is dignity

Original was Eren saying:
>信じてない
"I don't trust her"
>あの女と同じでな
"Just like that woman (doesn't trust me - that was the implication, but many didn't get it because of the use of あの to qualify Pieck while Yelena used この on the panel above + the potentially vague wording and thus assumed he was talking about someone else not present)"

In the volume 29 release (it's not out yet overseas), he says:
>信じていないが
"I don't trust her, but"
>あの女も同じだ
"That woman doesn't (trust me) either"

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-142201.jpg (1432x1323, 699K)

You are joking, right?

LOL

If he's not being rude with his actions, he can do whatever he wants.
If you want a safe space don't leave your house. People are cringy, you are cringy too, as long as he's not rude or inconsiderate to others, get over it.

?. It was when we learned about the ice burst stone.

>you are cringy too
Speak for yourself, "I'll kneel in front of a picture of a waifu in public" emulating faggot.

He was talking to Kiyomi you writhing spastic.

Attached: 1564062118407.jpg (1067x1600, 513K)

>Tiny gimp hand
kek

It's a joke about how all chinks look the same you underage sperg.

>I swear I'm not retarded!
Sure, it's a joke. Sure.

Holy kek

Attached: 1554714350561.jpg (640x480, 98K)

Badly executed.
You went full retard, never go full retard.

>That pic
Kek

That joke only works with Jean and horses

>Full retard
>When someone like this 192628933 exist

>I'll double down, I won't look like a retard that way!
I can hear the circus rolling into town.

Lmao, did i must see some people talking about avatar ships? Also i miss Madara poster.

Just*

>NOOOOOO STOP EXPOSING SNKPOSTERS' TENDENCY TO REPLY TO EVERY OBVIOUS BAIT!

Attached: 1564135851878.jpg (640x626, 57K)

Fucking hell user

Attached: 1560669974637.png (650x581, 284K)

Now do a little dance for us.

Attached: 1553410669801.gif (220x233, 273K)

That's probably because anime and manga rotted my brain but that's the first thing I saw too.

But you danced for me already

Attached: 1566261545025.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Spoilers on monday?

>Retarded Piifag can't tell jokes and can't tell when it's being mocked.
kek, literally everyone is laughing at you, or did you not notice that?
I'm out. Enjoy sperging into the void.

Too early, probably Wednesday.

We've got spoilers that early loads of times.

This niggas got it. You're too retarded and you made it more obvious by labeling someone by the pic that he posted.

Attached: 1566979984274.png (787x830, 647K)

8888 IS ME YOU CLOWN LMAO I WAS LAUGHING AT YOU!

Attached: 1559142784360.gif (416x234, 2.85M)

*These

Janitors are calling for backup. They know

Attached: janitorsapp.jpg (1148x92, 42K)

Monday is the second of the month. Even with early spoilers it was usually on the 3rd/4th.

EH whole sex chapter soon

So two retards fell for that? And you said never go full retard.

Attached: 1564985324810.jpg (599x800, 53K)

>usually
Operative word.

>you said never go full retard.
Lmfao no I didn't

Can someone tell me when the next chapter is coming out? Also I heard something about final chapter actually being audiobook? Huh?

I-is this I was outkekaku your keikaku but knowing was part of my keikaku?

KEK

Whatever happens next week, I'm glad I was a part of this ship.

Attached: 1495433605765.jpg (750x630, 314K)

3 days

>Can someone tell me when the next chapter is coming out?
8th or 9th typically for official.

So three retards? Even better

Attached: 1560600848323.jpg (309x172, 19K)

>Can someone tell me when the next chapter is coming out?

Next week.

>Also I heard something about final chapter actually being audiobook? Huh?

There was a convention in July where they played audio that was supposed to give you an idea of what the ending would be like.

It was a long and tough journey since Uprising.

Wouldn't the reason Zeke changes his mind be an important plot point Isayama would've needed to plan from the start?

>Everyone is laughing at me and calling me a retard
>No, that can't be right, they're the retards
I pity you.

Same EHbro :')

It's the climax

But you fell for it

Attached: 1554711943235.gif (371x498, 2.57M)

If you meant it as a joke, sure. But we all know you didn't. So... lol fucking state of you

They might be trying to re-enact Zeke and Eren's interactions this chapter.

Too early, it will happen but probably in the chapter after the next one, end of volume bomb drop and shit.
Next chapter is probably more Grisha memories, before they move to Eren's memories in teh chapter after that.

How it's not a joke? Zeke clearly said "Kiyomi" right there. You don't even have to visit /pol/ to know the stereotypical insults to chinks and gooks.

Attached: 1567104494554.jpg (1023x575, 36K)

EH sex chapter, if it happens, will be 125.

I mean, not him but who else but Kiyomi could he have been referring to with the "Zeke explained to her how the 3DMG works", anyway? It seemed clearly intentional.

>3 more months of excruciating wait
Fucking hell, I hope you're wrong.

Attached: 1566260446019.jpg (332x207, 22K)

Is Armin a numale?

I've been waiting over 5 years. Oldest pic in my EHfolder was created March 09, 2014. I never thought EH was a real possibility back then. I was sure chapter 50 was the beginning of the end. It has been one hell of a ride.
You're probably right, but I still relish this moment of anticipation. Every chapter carries the weight of potential with it though and because of that it makes following the series that much more enjoyable.

Attached: 1566747607693.png (517x700, 218K)

>It has been one hell of a ride.
Same. When I read their conversation in chapter 54, I thought, man Historia would fit so well with Eren, too bad she's a lesbian and EM will be endgame.
And now here we are. I never felt so happy to be wrong.

THEY ARE WAKING UP!

EH cringe baby must exist but EH on itself doesn't

Will they have a happy ending or a tragic bittersweet one?

Attached: 1563524368301.jpg (700x3000, 629K)

Reminder that Zeke was happy the month he spent with the manlet

Attached: YMyJWsbcWzQ (1).jpg (533x800, 113K)

Eren is doomed.

Eren's already dead

Braindead EHfags think that EH is an endgame without having proof. How hilarious.

Doomed is already dead

It was a hell of a ride my friend

Attached: 1563693136984.jpg (510x798, 221K)

Your baits are getting lazier dude

He was indeed happy. They just failed to understand each other.
I can't wait for the reunion.

Attached: kjBIALKwZZY.jpg (1067x1600, 582K)

We EHbros ruled this threads rightfully and with mercy

I hope we won't get any confirmation next chapter because I'm scared if Eren is not the father and we won't get any more EH/Uncle Zeke related memes and no more EH fanarts

Attached: 1567222451923.jpg (2048x2048, 590K)

What's gonna be hilarious, are the inevitable screencap collages once EH is revealed, didn't the Grim Reminder 2.0 teach retards around here anything?
Such a waste of good trips, shame.

Kill that fear. Charge head first into the unknown with open arms. If you ever have doubt then repsond by doubling down. Only then can you experience the pleasures of life's greatest extremes.

Don't you see? By raising the stakes even if you lose, you win.

What does your heart tell you?

Attached: 1562984730852.jpg (800x800, 431K)

If he's not, it'll be time to jump ship. It will have been fun while it lasted I won'y feel like my time was wasted. There will always be something else to meme.

cringe

user, the mystery isn't about whether Eren is the father (that's already confirmed), it's about why the pregnancy happened and what motives EH have.

Based cringe poster

If it comes to that, I'm going down with the ship.

Attached: we need to go deeper.png (1579x770, 944K)

Probably bittersweet since Eren will most likely die (unless isayama get blueballed and save eren like ishida did with kaneki)

Nothing is as wholesome as EH memes though.

I want to see the reaction if the pregnancy was an accident. Even places that are already aware of EH being a possibility will flip out.

non existent one

It'll be a terrible loss but it wouldn't doom the story for me. That wholesomeness doesn't come around often.

What emotions does this make you feel?

Attached: Attack.on.Titan.full.2358254.jpg (1000x840, 269K)

EHfags have no evidence, only headcanons, different interpretations of the words of the characters, such as Eren's "family", and muh family theme. This not proof, it's just weak speculation in favor of ship. I don't understand how some people here have such confidence in EH.

Already put 90% of my chips on it so that's why I'm scared. 10% on LH though
>confirmed
When? It's still in the limbo no matter what the fandom said.

Is there a clean version of this pic? This is probably the cutest EH fanart that I've ever seen. I want a 19 years old version of this.

Attached: 75485526_p0.png (1273x1800, 2.19M)

>that's already confirmed
How the fuck? Are you making fun of us?

Reread chapter 103. It's clearly stated speedreader

And yet they shove it down our throats and insert themselves into every conversation as if they truly believe they're anything except the cancer that destroyed these threads.

Attached: 1566881164249.png (336x479, 224K)

The exhilaration of putting so much into it and it eventually being confirmed will make your experience with SnK that much more memorable.

Right now it gives me a warm feeling of comfort and ease.

what does he mean by "fix you" ? Fixing his mind as Frieda had been erasing Historia's memory or healing his body ?

Attached: fixu.jpg (1460x1209, 449K)

>have such confidence in EH.
Most of them are just funposting, only three anons are diehard EHfags.

>respond by doubling down
Yeah, that's what I'd expect from EHwhales. They've doubled down so hard their entire body is in the sand, not just their heads.

user already said it

Think about it, this is the only way the story makes sense.
For example, why did Eren freak out at Hanji

Attached: 1566707512948.jpg (599x680, 271K)

You crying is not any better.

To unbrainwash him (read as: brainwash him but in a different way). Maybe also to delete his dick--not that it's functional in the first place.

There it is. There's the doubling down. The complete lack of evidence. Just panels slammed together haphazardly without any actual argument or proof.

It's a joke?

Do you really need this shit? You dont have to ve a genius to see Eren is the father

I'm inherently better in every way by not being an EHwhale. I'll "cry" (read as: criticize and call out you and your shipperwhale commune's idiocy, hypocrisy, manipulation, and bullshit) as much as I want to. If you want a safe space, fuck off back to Ieddit or tumblr or whatever other cesspool you crawled out of.

be*

>For example, why did Eren freak out at Hanji
Sasha's death really triggered him. At marley he was all chill, but then he yelled at Hanji just for complimenting his hair

I'm not blind to the truth user. I'm just committed to embracing the elation of victory or the despair of defeat. Jumping ship just to avoid pain is something I won't do. If I just genuinely lose interest though then that's another matter entirely.

OK why is it so """obvious"""? Why do you personally think Eren is the father?

How are my fellow EHchads doing today?

Attached: 1565807720482.png (1000x927, 860K)

Nothing

>103
I don't think that's the one you wanted to post

There's the insults. "Only stupid people can't see it" etc. If it's so obvious, a stupid person should be able to see it. You have zero evidence so you resort very quickly to deflecting and shitty manipulation tactics.

bruh

You didn't notice the huge flashback scene of Hanji noticing Eren's concern for Historia?

Attached: 1567010437826.jpg (1082x1080, 260K)

SOON

Attached: 1563415874096.jpg (2048x1551, 410K)

user.... what?

Attached: 1437719829205.jpg (1600x1584, 190K)

I noticed his change of attitude, when Sasha died

SHIPPERS ARE PURE CANCER, GO BACK READ YOUR SCHOOL-LIFE MANGAS DESUUU !

Huh. An actually decent response. You like what you like and that's all. Respectable.

If concern determines romantic love, it'd explain the inbred nature of EHwhales.

>any alternative explanations are "bait"
Manipulation tactic and even more deflecting, still without a single argument. Impressive, you're really trying to claim the upper ground as you fall from heaven.

user, I l-love you! Please go out with me.

Tbh with you lads, I'm still fine if EH didn't happen but I will be really disappointed if rumbling didn't happen.

EH fags they smells the btfo in the next chapter

>he yelled at Hanji just for complimenting his hair
I want you to write a full detailed explanation defending this statement.

Hanji is noticing something about Eren but there's no proof it's feelings for Historia. It very well could be Eren's frequent personality changes, which still haven't been explained to Hanji, seeing as how she thinks he's a pervert for grabbing her shirt. And on a similar note, it could also be her trying to figure out what personality has what motives and why one is all for letting Historia get creampied while the other would prefer less ruthless options.

>shippers hiding they are shippers
So pathetic

Attached: 90f85ffaa07c51d5b388709ba7911d67.jpg (1100x1472, 262K)

It makes me seethe with raw anger, this is not canon and you should delete it along with all the EHtism you post here.

I didn't make that statement so I don't owe you anything. Take it up with the other person, faggot.

Not that user and I was the one saying it, but my point was that Sasha's death really put him on the edge. Maybe seeing the first one of his friends dying damaged his resolve and that's why he tried to remind him here that he can't back down now and needs to continue fighting, no matter what.

Attached: 0106-046.png.jpg (1066x1600, 629K)

Is Annie the most useless character in the manga? She shows no indication of moviing. Isayama wasted her character.

Reminder that JM is the only ship that's canon. For those bailing sinking ships, JM is still taking refugees

>JM is still taking refugees
KEK

She was the first hoboYmir.
She had an initial purpose that got scrapped and now is on hold/dead forever.

Not him but I don't think that's incompatible with Historia and Hange was approaching to her, who is a traitor

>JM
give it up already, chili
AM is kino and canon

Attached: 1565620319175.jpg (1200x1200, 252K)

Many AM refugees have already jump ship to JM along with their EM and JH counterparts.

Like I already mention, I think Sasha's death put him on the edge, so Hange implying he doesn't care about Historia, who is also one of his friends, probably made him explode

Went through the same journey as you. I even remember joking back when 54 came out about how some parts of the cabin convo taken out looked straight up like two teens having trouble talking to each other after having some really awkward sex (the shitty translations made it even funnier with Eren apologizing for not being able to harden).
In truth I really appreciated how their bond was built over the course of the arc and how well it tied into the main plot because that was probably the first time Isayama made such a heavy use of parallels to link two characters and their mirrored character progression (it was later used to establish a connection between Eren and characters like his own dad, Reiner, Zeke or even Gabi).
Never really saw EM as an endgame for Eren because of what Isayama said about Mikasa needing to detach herself from him and the "rather than a lover" thingy but Ymir's fate being still up in the air at that time made me think EH would never really go anywhere beyond close friendship status. And then chapters 89-90, the timeskip and all this last arc happened.

i have not seen that happen once
come on man stop being drunk, you're getting delusional

Concern doesn’t equals love or sexual interest in someone. The thing is most EH romance is built in the only fact Eren complimented Historia when she was sad and Historia yelled at him for being a pussy while both were being edgy at the cave. So many EHfags lack basic knowledge about interactions that lead to a real emotional bond and take as love confession that a boy talked to a girl and several chapters later she talked him back. Now, is not only EHfags lack of social skills but the ignorance of many mangaka who actually portray romantic love as “if a girl talks to you it means she wants to marry you”.
So, indeed there is a chance Eren is the father but the twist would be a soap opera level of development that would be a disappointment.

You're treating that as if it's likely simply because it's conceivable.

At the very least you could try to show a history of it. Allow me to do your job for you and point out that Eren has lost teammates in the past and that has sent him into a berserker rage. He did it when his squad got eaten in the battle of Trost, and he also did it after squad Levi was wiped out by Annie.

The problem is that this was not a heat of the moment outburst. It had been several days since Sasha had died. Moreover Hanji did not mention or allude to Sasha at all. She specifically talks about Historia. The flashback begins with her talking about Historia and what finally causes Eren to get angry is her talking about Historia. The flashback itself is focused around Historia and shows Hanji paying close attention to Eren's interactions with Historia.

The logical conclusion would be that Historia has a special importance to Eren and Hanji is at the very least suspicious of this.

Not them, but actually isayama gave to us multiple ints
>the fact that she never married the farmer
>hange suspects
>eren's behaviour in 107 when hange nominated historia
>the vine
>the fact that yelena wasn't aware about the queen pregnacy
>the themes
>crying adult historia's shard in eren's memories
>the hooded figure (that is confirmed not being yelena)
>the fact that her pregnacy would be the perfect reason to turn him into the enemy of humanity instead of him just being le edgi Mel Gibson

While agree with you that EH is still not canon yet, i personally think there is 80% chances that it will be .

Dumb Jeanfag

>So, indeed there is a chance Eren is the father but the twist would be a soap opera level of development that would be a disappointment.
Aaah this deja vu.

Yelena was aware and the hooded man is clearly Eren, who encouraged Historia to fuck farmer.

JM is mostly Mikasafags nowadays

>vine
Wine?
Not all of those are EH hints anyway, I'm still only 30% convinced on Eren being the papa.

He's right about eren being stubborn, but saving Armin was the right choice.

Armong was better being dead, such a waste of fucking ink.

>still having unironic debates about baby daddy despite it being discussed to death for past year
is this all newfags?

We are approaching a conclusion, it's only natural.

You have baitfags thinking they are funny and burgers who can't understand a manga for teenagers

Why do you shipperfags have to spam your garbage in every snk thread?

>It had been several days since Sasha had died.
People don't get over a friend's death after one day

Is this gonna be the next cope?

Armin is a smart tactician.
Erwin is just a symbol for hope.

Eren made the most logical choice.

Okay. What about all the other points I made?

Join the church of EH user, you dont wanna wind up with egg on your face in a few days like the Ymir and EMfags, do you?

Attached: 1563523919426.jpg (5312x2988, 3.22M)

>the fact that she never married the farmer
Of course not, she will never marry anyone else than Ymir after reading that last letter.
>hange suspects
>eren's behaviour in 107 when hange nominated historia
Well I too would be raging if I would be so powerless that they would tell me they don't have any other choice than to make my close friend, who saved my life in the cave for some reason EHfags try to forget that favour Historia did for Eren, getting pregnant just for some plan sake than it being her own honest choice.
>the vine
Pregnancy would be Eren own plan to save Historia, cause I doubt he belived Yelena or Zeke own wine plan.
>the fact that yelena wasn't aware about the queen pregnacy
Why she would be aware if it's Eren and Historia own hidden plan to make her not be fed Zeke?
>the themes
To be frank this is the biggest thing which supports Eren being the father theory, cause seeing how strong theme of family Isayama brought now as argument for final Eren victory against Zeke, he needs to have a kid coming for the plot and resolution sake, Historia own wants and motivations as character might've been tossed aside by Isayama just to give Eren such closure as main male character should get in male writer mind.
>crying adult historia's shard in eren's memories
Goes with former point of what Isayama decided to do with Historia for Eren character sake.
>the hooded figure (that is confirmed not being yelena)
Eren telling Hisu to fuck the farmer for the pregnancy cover?
>the fact that her pregnacy would be the perfect reason to turn him into the enemy of humanity instead of him just being le edgi Mel Gibson
Honestly the cart scene where Eren is blushing like a schoolgirl should be enough, sacrificing Historia as pregnant whore for plot mgiht've have sealed the deal for Eren, afetr all Historia saved his own life so he should do the same than giving up on her.
EH might be completely explained without going into idiotic shipping territory as non-romantic.

Both should have died, but armong was always the bad choice.

I already expected to get this as one "argument" against it like usual

>I'm still only 30% convinced on Eren being the papa.
Hello Hebian.

As an EHfag I reject this notion.

Stay true to your hearts anons. If you're an EM shipper or a LH shipper or even a fucking EA shipper I will respect and salute you for sticking to your guns. If you jump ship just to be on the winning side I will mock you for the coward you are.

Zeke deserves love and happiness

Attached: Tsundereke.jpg (1543x1747, 924K)

Are you kidding me? Erwin is a god tier strategist. He waged a successful coup of the royal government, captured the female titan, successfully organized and led the scouts for years to drastically reduce casualties.

Armin is nothing in comparison to Erwin

He deserves dying a pathetic death.

>Allow me to do your job for you and point out that Eren has lost teammates in the past and that has sent him into a berserker rage. He did it when his squad got eaten in the battle of Trost, and he also did it after squad Levi was wiped out by Annie.
Sasha was one of his special friends and not just a teammate

Attached: 0108-025.png.jpg (1066x1600, 520K)

As EHchads, we must have mercy and pick up those stuck on lifeboats after their ship sinks.

All hail the God Empress of Eldia

Attached: attack on warhammer.jpg (1920x1200, 2.23M)

I ship EH and LH, I'm prepared for everything

Attached: 713fff191df16559cc40c531a839896b.jpg (640x360, 45K)

How much regret will Levi feel when he finds out that the guy he sacrificed his commander for jerks off to a girl who killed his whole squad?

fag dumbjean

>this entire post
Jesus.

Attached: 3B77A650-3794-47ED-8BA2-6B5861B70954.png (936x289, 794K)

>echochamber

In what universe is saving a 15 year old with three months of military experience the right choice over their seasoned commander?

You are so fucking dumb, holy shit. Do Eren and Historia need cliche anime romcom moments on panel to believe they obviously got closer during the timeskip due to their particular circumstances and reliance on each other?

Have sex and then read some novels

ISAYAMA!!!
What happened between them offscreen, that Zeke suddenly cares about Levi.

When will he meet his imouto?

Attached: 70906998_p31_master1200.jpg (729x1032, 535K)

>Armin is a smart tactician
THREE CUPS! NOBEL PRIZE!

Of course Hongoloids have shit taste but you are so contrarians amirite? xD

Sasha's death did put him on the edge. That doesn't mean that's the reason why he exploded on Hange, otherwise he would've done so much sooner instead of containing himself long enough to listen to Hange remind him about how much he didn't want to sacrifice Historia. The conversation was geared towards Historia, the last question before Eren's outburst was about Historia too, so it's fairly natural to assume the implication that he stopped caring about Historia when he hasn't and is still trying to protect her at the cost of so many other thinga is what made him snap.

How do you think he would have reacted if Hange poked him on Sasha instead, who actually did die as a result of his actions and which is a fact chapter 106 even highlighted with a very unsubtle visual metaphor? Just like he didn't say shit when Jean blamed him for her death on the blimp, what kind of answer could he provide when he gambled with her life and his other friends' for whatever goal he had? I don't think it's being biased to draw the conclusion that Eren's reaction wasn't caused by a mention of "one of his friends" but about Historia specifically, because the whole jail scene was about her and no one else.

Attached: 0106-038.jpg (1067x1600, 366K)

Alright so your argument is that this is a unique case since Sasha is extra special and we've never seen Eren lose an extra special person before.

You believe that this means that Isayama intended to show how upset and devasted over Sasha's death Eren was by making him lash out at Hanji.

Great. Now show me how we were supposed to know that as readers. At what point in his conversation with Hanji does Sasha get brought up? At what point can you clearly see that he is having trouble with having lost his friend?

>Levi
>Hongoloids
Explains why this thread turned into shit so spontaneously.

He doesn't stupid Zecuck there is only hate in there

Spoiler week approaching so we're back to debating about the subject that rustles everyone's jimmies like every other month.

>Alright so your argument is that this is a unique case since Sasha is extra special and we've never seen Eren lose an extra special person before.
Which special friend did he loose?

Attached: 8AB0C618-8580-4745-8350-DAD654D9A339.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Such is the life of the memester

Based ErwLchad fighting 1 vs 2

>At what point can you clearly see that he is having trouble with having lost his friend?
Also, I didn't know we are suddenly supposed to know what's going on in Eren's head.

Attached: 0105-046.png.jpg (1066x1600, 505K)

Read it again. I'm talking about Sasha.

Attached: tenor.png (640x360, 215K)

I'm pretty fucking sure you're that muh male mc prize fagot. So get the fuck out of here, you disgusting cunt.

Attached: 1566268592135.png (1138x355, 100K)

It sounded like you were implying my argument about Sasha being the first special friend he lost was false, because she wasn't the first.

His (or rather her) first sentence was a dead giveaway that it was a butthurt dyke all along.

Do you guys think the rumbling would be a good thing or not?

That page only shows that he was troubled with her death immediately after being told. It doesn't link to the conversation between Eren and Hanji at all.

Of course not, that's like global nuclear war, an extinction event.

It would make the manga more entertaining and less muh nakama shit

definitely a good thing i'm sick and tired of protagonists who wants to save everyone.

I don't know if this counts but this was funny, Zeke is too proud

Attached: Words vs thoughts.jpg (770x654, 239K)

The rumbling is a plot point that was set up and teased for 3 years now. It will happen.
The question is, how big and destructive it's going to be. For example will Eren only release the titans in Shiganshina or all of them at once?

Eren and Historia will actually have a son. They will name him Arminus Zneke after the smartest and the bravest man they've ever known.

Fuck off, J. K. Rowling.

Attached: 1564900099156.jpg (480x454, 28K)

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager surviving after being decapitated by top Senshi-tai candidate, Gabi Braun, and still moving forward to enact his master keikaku. You better ban me if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager walking Zeke through Grisha's PATHS memories so he can see the error of his ways and come around to the belief that life is worth living. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager activating the Shiso no Kyojin in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

>Arminus Zneke
That child will kill himself.

Basado

Not him but who were you thinking of? His first squad weren't special friends, the first Manlet squad weren't special friends, Armin survived serumbowl and Hannes was much closer to a parental figure as the only adult from his childhood left than a friend.

Zeke plays the psycho to cope, doesn't help he is a coward

Kek. How did I miss this? Zeke is really a walking meme.

It shows that he cared. Not to mention since then his behavior suddenly changed and the prison scene is the first time we see him again right after it happen. Seeing Mikasa at Sasha's grave right before that scene could also imply his change was because of her death.

Attached: 45.jpg (1066x1600, 450K)

For the story? Absolutely. Although world destruction probably wont fully happen, some third option might be found before the apocalypse is complete. I do expect a Rumbling still and a lot of destruction, though.

It's been teased for so long that it'd be bad writing for it not to happen

No one. I'm the user who said Sasha was his first special friend who really died.

Eren already thinks that Armin is the bravest person he has ever met

Attached: wordsvsreality.jpg (770x654, 229K)

I'm confused. Are you just trying to argue that Sasha's death is a contributing factor or are you trying to deny that Historia played a significant role in Eren's outburst?

>Eren was angry because of Sasha’s death!
This endless coping is getting very tiresome.

Cute and canon.

>Sasha's death is a contributing factor
Yes

That's cringe uncle

Attached: preciousb.png (821x678, 527K)

Of course it’s the second. Did you forget all those copes about grandpa conversation being meaningless or Eren not having a family?

Ah gotcha. Still don't see how you'd reach the conclusion that Eren almost WHT'd Hange because of Sasha when the whole convo was about someone else. It does in part explain how on the edge he's been since his return, but it doesn't explain his sudden outburst when he already let Hange monologue his unwillingness to sacrifice Historia for a dozen of pages.

>to think that denying stupid assumptions is coping
Sasuga!

What are you talking about?

Cringe thread.

Okay. It makes sense that Sasha's death would be a contributing factor. It makes sense for Eren to be more on edge because of it. It makes sense that Eren would go out of his way to separate himself from his friends after getting one killed because of his actions.

However, while all of these could be contributing factors they were not the catalyst to Eren's outburst. When he spoke to Hanji in that cell the conversation heavily focused on Historia. When he finally snapped it was after Hanji said "Do you not care about what happens to Historia?".

I maintain the assertion that Historia has special significance to Eren and that was the primary cause of Eren's outburst against Hanji.

That's because people are used to the cliche trope of "If x character has feelings for y character then they must be together" when it comes to shounen and MC

I'm not saying Sasha was the main reason, just a contibuting factor

>Not Freedom Yeger-Reiss
Cringe

Not him but denying Eren has a family when he said he had one he couldn't face and never admitted he lied about this fact or coming up with some out there shit like grandpa's warning being a meta warning not to do the Grim Reminder and hurt Falco to explain it away is pretty damn close to what I'd call coping.

Just send them to capital cities and that's it, no need to go overboard.

Go back to sleep, Ymir.

Attached: 1566145719682.jpg (844x844, 61K)

>”Armin will be the one to save us!”
>Spends the next four years peacefagging and jacking off to a crystal
What a waste

Attached: 4A09C8D8-355C-440D-BB8F-F3FB74F15CE5.jpg (1200x1700, 193K)

>I maintain the assertion that Historia has special significance to Eren and that was the primary cause of Eren's outburst against Hanji.
Well, everyone can believe what they want. Just saying my theory is one argument that Eren snapping doesn't confirm he loves her and there are no other ways to see it, like this guy imples

ROBBED

Attached: IMG_20180118_171446.jpg (1434x2048, 483K)

Attached: 1556966577280.png (600x597, 595K)

Sasha's death clearly shook Eren cause he had to scream at himself in the mirror and tell himself to keep fighting after. Probably he was hoping none of his friends would die but one did and he has to live with that. But his mentality has been that it's too late to turn back no matter what and he has to keep moving forward.

Just like people who like him.

user, anything that hasn't been outright confirmed could go in any direction.

Just because something is possible doesn't mean it's likely. Do you believe your Sasha theory is most likely the truth?

Would Erwin regenerate the arm if he became a titan? He lost it before he was a shifter

Zeke, Hansi and Armin deserve a happy ending. They will play with Carla Frieda Ymir Faye Yaeger Reiss

Use the /snk/ version

Attached: DBE54B73-366A-4734-932A-9F44F4A7A253.png (472x470, 375K)

Yes. Grisha had all his fingers chopped off but they regenerated after he became a shifter.

>Suicide charge Liberio
>Suicide charge the rest of Marley
>Suicide charge Paths
Robbed indeed.

Probably yes, may need to not be fully healed.

If you're talking about his initial anger when Hange tried to establish dialogue then I fully agree. If you're talking about the reason for his outburst then I can't: there was specific moment when he lost it and it was after a question that had nothing to do with Sasha dying, and which followed a monologue/flashback that yet again had nothing to do with Sasha nor any of the friends he willingly endangered in Liberio and the consequences of his actions.

No, I was just giving that guy one example to explain Eren's behavior in the cell and that it's not a confirmation that Eren loves Historia

>Suicide charge
If we reduce his tactics to that I can say that armin only knows how to count to three.

And you'd be right.
Both Armin and Erwin should have died in RtS.

>and the consequences of his actions.
This is wrong though

Attached: 0107-028.png.jpg (1066x1600, 487K)

The nose knows

Who eats Bert then? Isayama can’t let Zeke, Reiner AND Bert all get away. It’d amount to a loss for the SC in spite of reaching the basement.

What's the point of Hange suspecting Eren when Isayama effectively wrote her out of the current plot, anyway? She probably won't appear again until the rumbling is done

People still hated EM and the romance in chapter 50. Mostly ELfujos and the occasional EAfags, but I agree it's nowhere near as much hate EH gets.

EH is just very unconventional because both characters have clear prior love interests and never interacted much in the beginning, when people choose their ships.

Has there been any shonen manga where the main character ends up with a girl he first interacted with 10+ volumes in?

Who do you think is going to deliver the baby?

Isayama should let her have some detective deduction

>No

Attached: re1.jpg (600x597, 274K)

>He thinks suicide charges were the only thing Erwin knew how to do

Attached: 422BFD90-0280-4BC1-A613-858E69DFBFF4.jpg (409x572, 76K)

>Suicide charge Paths
Hey, that would have been fucking cool.

Cringe

Attached: 256C765B-16F8-4911-B520-E7FC607C8F5B.jpg (447x470, 100K)

Mikasa

Back when chapter 50 came out there were discussion as to what Eren's reaction meant.

Mikasa may have been leaning in for a farewell kiss but Eren rejected the heartfelt final farewell. He turned his back on her and asserted that his actions were not worthy of such appreciation.

In a way chapter 50 was a death sentence for EM, which was quite fitting for what came next.

Attached: 7-8.jpg (800x2328, 623K)

EH is the only and last fictional pair I'd ship. I'm not interested in shipperfaggotry usually

You're a fucking liar. SnK is probably your first big fandom, kid. Shipping is an incurable psychological disease.

Attached: 1566585046337.png (400x800, 52K)

Hanji died from her wounds after getting manlet to safety. Manlet will heal due to OP genetics and execute a kamikaze attack at the worst/best possible time.

The consequences of exposing his friends to danger i.e. Sasha dying is what I meant. Hange here directly linked the danger Eren put the island in to Historia with her last question, so that actually just dissociates the convo even more from Sasha's death if anything.

Armin is one of the few characters that got to fulfill his lifelong dream, he doesn't deserve shit

Without me spamming these, there wouldn't be any snk version. So cope, seethe, wail and SQUIRM, you mindless beast.

Attached: re3.jpg (600x597, 291K)

He didn't enjoy it, though. He wanted to see the sea with Eren yet Eren ruined everything because he was depressed.

>Who eats Bert then?
Sasha

>fulfills his dream
>doesn’t enjoy it because Eren doesn’t care and has moved on
I agree that he doesn’t deserve a happy ending though

Not like it's Eren's fault his dad's memories spoiled him on the ocean and the freedom beyond it being a huge spook.

Have sex and dilate

Attached: B7A778FE-8528-41C4-B6D5-CA9EDD3993DC.jpg (428x470, 93K)

The baby is so lucky

Attached: EDTDql2UwAA_WnZ.jpg (1000x912, 184K)

>literally refused to sacrifice each other at the expense of the sake of the world
>"b-but they have nothing"

Well, the island being in danger means Historia needs to be turned into a titan to protect it, hence why Hange brought her up

Attached: cursed.jpg (1280x984, 119K)

Attached: 3ED47B0F-CDC6-4180-9B7D-1B51BBD66EEA.jpg (750x800, 134K)

>Humanity's (former) strongest
>Humanity's smartest
I hope Ymir doesn't find them cringe.

Literally too OP to be allowed. Imagine Zeke's intellect in an Ackerman vessel.

Attached: 76135598_p4.png (760x1020, 459K)

>"only love interests matter!"
>"friendship? What is that?"

Eren literally died once for Armin by getting eaten in his place. Why aren't they sucking each other off?

Attached: erm.png (400x283, 113K)

>Humanity’s smartest
>Can’t figure out EH

No. I don't care about shipperfaggotry of any kind. And never will again.

They were for a long while and it was the absolute worst part of Eren's character

>Humanity's smartest
>Forgot her own research
Kek

She obviously has figured it out already. A shame she won't get to shine as a detective.

Attached: 1561354820480.jpg (527x506, 98K)

I want to think she knows

Because Eren lost all respect for him

Attached: 82C191D8-3E22-415F-837D-C6CCA1B915FC.jpg (573x644, 75K)

Oh yeah, Eren being a pathetic whimp in the cave was his best character then? Shut the fuck up, you only see romance where it fits you.

>why can't a gay ship be canon in a non gay manga?
I can't with this excuses.

It's funny because Historia was the original idea

Is this the pairing that would cause the maximum outrage in the shipping fandom? EH, EM, LH and LE would unite in fury and seethe.

Attached: 76135598_p10.png (750x1000, 402K)

new theory: armin sucked eren off who then came into historia bc he wanted to avoid fucking her lol

>Armong steals her thunder and cracks the case

Attached: B0AD2DBF-5B3B-4285-8011-789D5083A9E2.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>Hisu thread from 5 years ago
desuarchive.org/a/thread/103419677

These are the pioneers of your ship, EHfags.

Attached: 1394429099283.jpg (2000x1142, 975K)

New chapter in 1 week

Attached: ErenThumbsUp.png (118x131, 17K)

>was
Too bad, now fuck off.

I remember the ErwLfujo shipping it and I bet YHfags prefer it over EH

No because the shippers who lost (the majority) would want it
That hebbian also want it

Both LH and EH getting confirmed would piss every fujo off, at least in the West.

Unironically is the combination with more haters though I think only EH happened. Prepare to see more weird shipping

>Prepare to see more weird shipping
Aaah good times good times. You know the shipping war is ending when the shippers with dead ships start shipping others. Anything but the rival winning. That is a classic. It brings me so many memories

TELL ME EH IS REAL OR THE GIRL DIES

Attached: gabi knife.png (233x350, 105K)

Ymir was obviously gay so you don't make any sense, dumbass.

It's not, but please kill her anyway.

Attached: 76267258_p5.png (1013x1013, 609K)

LEpedo>>>>>>>>>ErwL/YHtrash. Fuck LGBTfags. It's like EArfags shipping Armin x Historia

>LEpedo>>>>>>>>>ErwL/YHtrash
And why would this be?

Warrior Reiner is canon gay, Hange is canon non-binary, Ksaver was in a EH-implication level gay pedo relationship with Zeke.

Shipping war is complex. When your ship sunk you have 3 options
1. wish for the deaths of the others
2. Say there is no love
3. Different combinations except your rival ship
Aah this is so entertaining. I really love shipping competition. Yes, the manga is ending.

Probably because LEs ship for the sake of sexualising and not because of mUh pRiDe

You can still kill her. No one is stopping you

>non-binary
>implying nips know what that is
That's you typical "is this character a trap?" sense of humour

Attached: SGLuka.png (798x1151, 869K)

>LEs ship for the sake of sexualising
All ships are fetishes tho, western fanbase is just obnoxious.

LEpedo ships for pleasure. ErwL/YH bring the whole muh representation and I hate straights. I'd say the only tolerable fujos are LE, RE and ZL but ErwL/yh and EAr are cringe and pridefags

>similar filename
Falseflag time

>bringing 3DPD bullshit to 2D
Fuck off, retard.

I'm a ErwL/RE and could care less about representation to be honest.

I'm not saying it has a romantic implication, but denying the development of their relationship it's just wrong, and certain implications can easily lead to something else if Isayama really wants it. After all, Historia is the most developed relationship Eren has with a female even in friendships terms so there is not much to do.

Dude it's a Pixiv filename

I'm a YHfag and I don't hate straights.

>at the same time

Don't expect schizos to understand.

fuck off newfag

>EAr
NO HELL NO, ships with Armin are ugly as shit, I can't stand his face and he has zero chemistry with the other characters seriously is... Disgusting to see.

Why are fujos so nervous again, they don't even try anymore

ELsisters where you at

Attached: ba41fb12870010b11bae3f88d93aa09a.jpg (564x805, 48K)

>Ksaver
I know you were trying to trigger someone by writing it like this and I gotta say kudos to you because it fucking worked.

Attached: 1559378859190.jpg (1115x1600, 1.56M)

Not that user but SAY IT

Attached: AB60C0DA-3004-4D29-A28B-52B4D6419B51.jpg (650x1048, 125K)

It's the official (and legal) translation.

Attached: ksaber.png (812x609, 269K)

cute

Attached: e7a46f333f7bd2a2e7c8e608956a6fe5.jpg (564x825, 104K)

This is a fact, because Eren x Historia is pure kino on so many levels. Outside of the obvious fact that this couple is aesthetically pleasing, it also simultaneously btfo two (but actually more than two) of the most obnoxious groups of shippers : the Shitkasa self-inserters, and the delusional Yumikuri dykes. This ship comes out of left field at first, literally nobody expected it, but it makes so much sense from a character and storytelling standpoint, because Eren and Historia both faced the same existential crisis and their bond was cemented during their ordeal in the cave. This is not some fancy romantic relationship, or love at first sight, or superficial attraction, this is something more subtle, this is an indestructible bond built between two people who overcame their darkest hour together because they were inspired by one another. Everything else like the parallels with Grisha and Dina, or the Goddess/Devil analogies are just cherry on top. With Eren and Historia, Isayama blessed us with a masterclass on how to write couples in fiction, everyone who is against Eren x Historia is against great storytelling.

Attached: OH6pdnC.gif (160x342, 62K)

cringe

Attached: 89.png (584x571, 297K)

>newfag

not a newfag, just not retarded like the rest of you

>thunder spear detonated right in front of him
>shockwave lifts him off the ground sending him flying
>3DMG fingers torn off
>rendered fully unconscious from impact, possible brain damage
Will he ever fight again?

Attached: Attack on Titan - c115 (web) - p032 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2037x3056, 3.06M)

historia's smile is worth rumbling the world over

>implying

Attached: 16672892635.jpg (329x375, 23K)

hope so + the fingers that are torn off aren't necessary when he uses the blade reverse style

Attached: 6e55871100751963785fd409be04e2fa.jpg (748x900, 60K)