Did she ever care about being a Hero of Justice, or was it all a fake?

Did she ever care about being a Hero of Justice, or was it all a fake?

Attached: miki sayaka.png (1270x1560, 2.01M)

You're a fake.

She liked the idea of it, it was something that she respected about Mami. But ultimately she couldn't live up to the ideal (neither did Mami actually, but she never really found out about that)

>neither did Mami actually, but she never really found out about that
what

All she wanted was cock, the poor girl.

>Did she ever care about being a Hero of Justice, or was it all a fake?
Of course it was a fake. The ideals Sayaka clung to were secondhand, ideals that Tomoe Mami failed to live up to. In the end, all Sayaka did was imitate what Mami thought was right. It was nothing but a borrowed dream. That's why she never developed any passions of her own. If this isn't hypocrisy, then what is? Someone like her thinking they could be a force for good in the world is the pinnacle of ridiculousness. Never knowing what to save or how to save, running along in ignorance. Hypocrisy like that can't save anyone. Sayaka's dream is a fake and her life drips with hypocrisy and if she can't live without it then it should drag her down and drown her.

Attached: smug archer.png (602x720, 172K)

Mami had the MG life dropped on her like several tons of twisted metal. Inside she was sad, depressed and lonely, but wrapped herself in the mystique of being a cool magical girl just like in her animes (which is why she's chunni, MGs have no reason to have attack or spell names or shout them during fights, Mami does it to psyche herself up)
That isn't to say she isn't actually brave or heroic, it's just that Sayaka was wrongly thinking Mami was some kind of magic terminator when she's a human girl with human failings just like anyone else, and not being able to live up to the impossible ideal of magic superman helped Sayaka break down.

>magical girl
>straight

Yes, straight. She became a magical girl because she is straight

You've just described why Sayaka is my favourite character in this anime, she so desperately wanted to be a hero like Superman or Captain America but reality just broke her down to the point that death would have granted her some sweet relief, but even that ended up twisted.

Sayaka Miki, the perfect tragic hero

Attached: 57417acca51a36e02dc1a912d1b259ebda0c0a83v2_hq.jpg (647x262, 29K)

god i want to fuck sayaka

Fuck off Archer. Do you also tell children Santa isn't real? Or Christians Jesus won't save them?

why?

>why?
Do you need a reason? just look at her

>hero
Name one heroic thing she did.

Blue Madoka is best meguca

Fix Kyouasfadfhdl's hand

She's pretty darn heroic for being in a setting explicitly devoted to making heroes eat shit

Attached: a9a.gif (379x387, 71K)

Save Meduka's life

Imagine UBW with Sayaka in the place of Shirou and Archer trying to get her to break of her ideals.

That almost literally happened but instead of Redman being Redman it was Kyouko.

This.

Attached: soulgem.jpg (644x644, 178K)

Kyouko is redman?

If we wanna be giant fags about it, Sayaka, associated with "Ave Maria", has her soul gem above her uterus.

I want to be Kyouko's new father figure.

>Soul gem on tummy
Hot desu

>achieved dream of becoming a hero of justice but then her dream betrayed her and now she's selfish and bitter and takes out her regret on the fresh-faced seigi no mikata of the story because she has no other outlet
Kyouko is redman

wtf urobutcher ripping off Nasu. AGAIN.

>Did she ever care about being a Hero of Justice
Yes, though she not only found herself in conflict with the world and others due to it, but with herself. I thought Sayaka was really hard on herself, not in a very heroic way where you acknowledge less favorable parts of yourself and try to overcame them, but you damn or disregard them instead. I think there's where the sense of "fakeness" comes from; she postured as a stronger, braver and more selfless person than she really was, to compensate for not being as strong, brave, and selfless as she believed she ought to be. But all the general misguidedness hurt her big time.

Attached: __miki_sayaka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_oono_tsutomu__a58a84992a07114ab2d946d4a31f988a.png (600x790, 484K)

)
Anyway, Sayaka wasn't perfect, but she really was a sweet girl who wanted to do good. I think you should take both of those into account, as well as the circumstances.

Attached: sayaka (2).jpg (600x840, 143K)

Yeah, Kevin-kun has abandoned Madoka threads and has ignored Apple-chan. I'm sad. Kevin-kun should have told Apple-chan that his love for 'the Hot Apple Pie' got cooled for a long time. Apple would just be able to give up better than if Kevin-kun was taken by a seasonal waifu, Yotsuba. Actually, Apple misses "Madoka"! He threw out a suggestion. He wants me to stay alive and to talk to me!

Attached: 23797711_p0.jpg (1253x1770, 951K)