Dragon Ball Super

Merus will defeat UI Goku in the next chapter.
GODly > Merus > UI Goku > Jiren

Attached: 1567002559048.jpg (1141x948, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/27j0f
youtube.com/watch?v=rDtkmK1T6fU
vocaroo.com/i/s0OpfyLFBtqT
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOeXsN4uM0
db-z.com/interview-de-toyotaro-dans-le-journal-de-mickey/
vocaroo.com/i/s0CgPUdT0XCk
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Chadren/
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1003650
youtube.com/watch?v=ugRBD86FsiM
youtube.com/watch?v=5eZ6bM6vtKQ
youtu.be/VxOIWYbu2wQ
exhentai.org/s/90f79e49a8/750678-21
youtube.com/watch?v=qU_yHtXYloc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Z6jqdU_UY
youtu.be/MFJr0qj7_Jk
vocaroo.com/i/s0mmvdV7qhVk
vocaroo.com/i/s1PvHKz2JT6B
vocaroo.com/i/s08zSycOPir3
vocaroo.com/i/s1hNLMFN0AJW
vocaroo.com/i/s0OD7IZ4xU7P
vocaroo.com/i/s1Mzf5XMI417
vocaroo.com/i/s0rt9JwMJdlr
vocaroo.com/i/s107dCp0X9Ev
youtu.be/BEwSoUm5BgA
youtube.com/watch?v=syhOt6KS5X0
youtube.com/watch?v=syhOt6KS50
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=chichi son_gohan incest&commit=Search
youtube.com/watch?v=MFJr0qj7_Jk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=EC-w01U5Nms
youtu.be/g8wzVzre8pE
youtube.com/watch?v=mtImDcJj4VE
youtube.com/watch?v=SxlaQKLcQFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enter Cute WHIS!

Attached: c2086e6f7bd638322f1b891a2615bcfd.jpg (717x623, 66K)

This OP is a flood post. Do not reply.

Anyone to put chichi in this image?

Attached: IMG_20190830_234747.jpg (225x225, 24K)

Based mods deleting the Yea Forumsermin dubshitter thread

>chichi
why?

Please...Mods-sama. We will talk about Dragon Ball. J-Just don't delete our threads anymore.

Attached: baldhan cries.gif (480x269, 645K)

OP is on topic but if you please, don't grace us with your presence.
Ty

Attached: Huh.png (656x812, 495K)

You have served toei well but I'm afraid the franchise ends here. IRON CUTTER!

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 65K)

welp time for janny to lose his job, wait... HE DOES IT FOR FREE LMAO

Attached: Untitled.png (691x596, 60K)

Based frog poster

Now that the dubfags got BTFO, let us focus on more important matters. Such as how Jiren the Gray from Universe 11 remains the strongest mortal in the entire multiverse.

Attached: ss_5fe4644f900f52a15cfc3d70a6c91e35a620cb63.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Why the previous thread got deleted? I missed it

streamable.com/27j0f

now we have a complete meaning of ENTER x

Anyone else jerk off to Chi-Chi raping Jobhan?

Enter nobody.

Eh i think you're confusing multiverse with solar system...SHITren isn't the strongest mortal in the Multiverse.
SSB Goku before the Broly movie is already stronger.

Attached: 76eccff7-fc8f-4f9f-bd83-613eb7bba653.jpg (1200x675, 167K)

Really? That shit was considered off-topic in a fucking DBS thread? Could mods be bigger fags?

Based.

I wish Whis was female!

ENTER DONOVAN

Attached: Donovan_Manga.jpg (245x463, 116K)

>Broly > Merus
Nah, all angels are stronger than Broly. Broly is still the strongest after the angels (and fusions), tho

>So strong they had to quickly remove the technique they gave the main character to beat him

Attached: 6acddedba95079c2815eb020faface011e2ad4far1-300-164_00.gif (300x164, 888K)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH, cope, shitposter.

But Goku is literally training his UI right now, Juan

user...
don't you have Vados for that?

>Goku is literally training his UI right now
Can anti-CHADrenfags just once use an argument that is not headcanon or an obvious promotional poster and just go with statements that are either in the anime/manga or movies?

Attached: 5ed.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Whis is better.

Goku is stronger than Jiren
Goku states Broly is stronger than he is
What part is headcanon or are you just retarded

CHADgeta

Reminder THIS is Vegeta's best look.

Attached: 62253756ec0c1e755bf6a0e3601cf72d (1).jpg (800x500, 71K)

My friends keep joking about goku getting cucked by his son (goten or gohan dunno) but don't want to tell me why.

Whats happening
Whats going on?

Fuck off

Audio leak of Chi-Chi's voice actress getting fucked by Gohan

>the funimation dub really had been the canon one all along
whoa...

Attached: Goten is made.jpg (772x961, 151K)

lol

SHITren is so strong that Goku wants to master UI, which he hadn't done before just to potentially have a chance to dodge Moro's succ...

Why the fuck do people like nu-Broly so much? He is a literal non-character. He got exiled at a young age to a desolate planet and him and his dad got stranded on it for years. We learn Paragus wanted to train him to be a ruthless warrior so he didn't let Broly play with the wolf alien thing. Boo hoo, I guess? Why does he talk like a fucking caveman? His dad speaks perfectly fine so why doesn't he? Don't give me that no proper education bs a fucking five year old doesn't need proper education to speak competently without stumbling like Broly does and he's fucking over 40 years old. You're telling me he never picked up on how to speak right during that time? Then they expect us to feel bad for his dad shocking him for nearly killing a drunk moron. He knows his son and his tendency to blow up and fly off the handle, he would know when Broly's about to fucking slaughter someone and made the right call to stop it before he did so but this is somehow seen as a bad thing. Then green bitch who literally met him five minutes ago acts like she knows everything and goes 'your father's just using you!!' and even if he was she doesn't have anything to go on than Paragus stopping Broly from murdering a man. That shit is beyond stupid. Also his power level makes no fucking sense. No proper training whatsoever nor is he this fabled warrior of destruction that OG broly was supposed to be but he can keep up with Goku and Vegeta who in their base can keep up with a heavily-suppressed Beerus who can one-shot SS3 Goku. His fucking base form can keep up with SSG Vegeta and no-sell a punch that sent him through multiple fucking mountain SECONDS ago and then thrash SSG Goku like a fucking ragdoll and then his SS form can give two full-power Super Saiyan Blues a run for their money to the point they have to run away and fuse. Why? Because he was born strong? Fucking stupid. Fuck nu-broly. Even Jiren's cardboard ass is better than him.

Enter SHOTPOSTERS

Attached: 15° 00' n and 21° 00' e.png (693x601, 247K)

But Goku training UI is literally in the last chapter of the manga, Juan

Still mad it's not called Royal Blue. What a fucking missed opportunity.

quiet you motherfucking faggot

tl;dr

Attached: 1487029106229.jpg (1366x768, 101K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rDtkmK1T6fU

>Gets ragdolled by a fucking dog who's never properly trained in his life for 1/3 of the movie.

Nah.

tl;dr Nu-Broly is shit and the only 'character' he has is autistic screaming and being completely pitiful despite being stronger than two god-level characters.

Tldr and immediately discarded

ENTER EL HOMBRE MISTERIOSO

Attached: el hombre misterioso.gif (392x450, 3.78M)

>dbspics have literally no attention span

shocker.

Ever notice how no anons talks about GT?

How these threads, have cascaded into the abyss of despair

Attached: Dr_Gero.jpg (1020x572, 169K)

Enter Yamcha

Attached: bend over.jpg (356x353, 7K)

I think this is one of those unchanging tropes. Just like Toriyama had envisioned Beerus to never be surpassed but had to eventually back off from that unsustainable headcanon as soon as SSBKK came out.

La Grande Dose...

Attached: EDNdNTwXoAA0vx2.jpg (447x438, 39K)

>Why the fuck do people like nu-Broly so much? He is a literal non-character

Attached: irony.jpg (369x364, 25K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0OpfyLFBtqT

Don't expect more from DBS, it's autistic shit that contradicts the old DB, it's only reason to exist is just to make money, the story was concluded with the end of the manga or anime, Broly's existence in this period of time is stupid, that is why nu-Broly is such a shit, uninspired shit.

>Complaining about moderation.
You know what to do, gentlemen.

Its only*

>blogposts on Yea Forums
>gay ass faggot rebut
Yeah I'm sure your post is great.

Attached: 1561078059258.gif (560x420, 518K)

Enter fenGOD_n

Attached: EBBidouUcAAMbfv.jpg (800x1208, 123K)

Done.

popo is thicc

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Literally samefagging kek

Attached: CHADly.jpg (1280x705, 63K)

>Goku is stronger than Jiren
Stopped reading.

Based.

ENTER HuhCHAD.

Attached: HuhBased.jpg (656x812, 74K)

>posting literal faggot shit he has saved

fucking mentally ill faggots, i swear. go back to tumblr bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWOeXsN4uM0

got a sensible chuckle outta me.

CHADhan always wins baby

El Hermano official reveal when??

That's all you need to know anyway.
When Goku masters UI in the next few chapters I am going to adore the absolute damage control that retards like you will make.
This is going to be the opposite of the ToP, everytime he used UI it was OMG he is a million times stronger than the last time, now it's going be like, "heh he's definitely weaker than he was like a year ago in DB time!".

Never, but at least we have el primo de Whis

Attached: el primo de Whis (forma color).png (192x303, 61K)

I screenscapped this, and I will completely humiliate you when you get BTFO.

It's not gay when Goku is the bottom.

>Fags complain OG broly is a manchild
>ENTER nuDOGly. an illiterate baby stuck in a 40 year old body gary-stu with a retarded sob-story throwing a tantrum for an hour
>fags love him and praise this shitty 'character' non-stop

when did you realize the dbs fanbase was actually retarded?

Attached: 1548798922966.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

This post is concise, solid and presents good sound arguments. It brings up what everyone with an IQ above 80 and an analytical mind ask themselves. Broly shouldn't even compete with SSG, let alone SSB. It is clear and obvious that he was forcefully and inefficiently rushed into the series in order to sell. He is so badly implemented that he conflicts with the lore. If he indeed even existed before the marketing team hastily regurgitated him from the OG Broly idea, then the prophecy fish would have taken Broly into account for his prediction. The only way to "fix" this plot hole is by deducing Broly has quickly reached his limit while Goku and Bejita will improve far above it to qualify as Beerus' rivals.
Obviously, all this matters not to the average Brolytaco. The less dumb Brolyfags cleverly cling to the superior OG version.

You know what? Fair enough.

HOLY BASED GOKUCHAD

NuDogly is actually a shittier character than OG Broly. He is being potrayed as this innocent kind saiyan who doesn't want to fight, but he initiated the fight against Goku and Vegeta, and even later on Goku gave him a chance to stop saying they don't have to fight, which NuDOGly outright refused and went into his retard rage mode. Then you have green bulma and orange krillin somehow saying shit like "He is a pure kind hearted saiyan who doesn't want to fight!" when this retard has been doing nothing but fight for the past 30 minutes. With OG Broly, you at least knew his motives. His power is maximum and he sees all other creatures as ants compared to him, and he outright sees himself as the end of the universe and the devil. His insanity at least was somewhat understandable. At least we'll never see NuDogly again so there is that.

Don't forget the link to the interview where Toyotaro confirms he's still just adapting scripts and not writing everything on his own, because you know they will scream "F-F-F-FANFIC" because it's the manga and not Toei's cancelled anime
db-z.com/interview-de-toyotaro-dans-le-journal-de-mickey/
Toriyama's script has Goku learning to control UI and Jirenjuans' damage control won't change this fact

>my egregious seething headcanon is important because...
Broly is stronger than Beerus, Broly will be much, much stronger than Beerus when all is said and done.
Keep forcing the Broly is Beerus rival meme to hide the fact that Toriyama already mapped the endgame for Goku and Vegeta and therefore making all of them SHITren included, weaker than M20 Broly.

>no mention of Jiren
>SHITRENSHITRENSHITREN

kek

Universe 11 arc

>that leak
Jesuchrist american db is fucking finished

Chichi/Gohan is 10/10

What irony, you stupid shitter? Do you even know what irony is?

>B-BROLY STROng
>ME LOVE STRONG BROlY
>BROLY STRONGER THAN BEERUS
>BROLY STRONGER WILL BE STRONGER THAN ANYONE EVEr
>SHITREN
Typical below 80-IQ DOGly faggot.

>This is going to be the opposite of the ToP, everytime he used UI it was OMG he is a million times stronger than the last time, now it's going be like, "heh he's definitely weaker than he was like a year ago in DB time!".
muh zenkais and that they are as strong as they were in the black arc...

vocaroo.com/i/s0CgPUdT0XCk

Attached: chadren.jpg (345x512, 40K)

Goku needs to power up and learn UI to reach the level Toriyama has for Beerus

Holy based.

learn more words you fucking chimp

Attached: literally.jpg (600x455, 69K)

>No mention of SHITren
>just the Shitrentard dropping half a dozen of essays on Broly, dogly, nudogly wtv
Imagine being so paranoid.

Too bad every form of UI he asspulled wasn't enough for Jiren, little shitter. Grow the fuck up.

Again, there is not a single line mentioning Jiren in the guys post. You don't have to be a Jirenfag to hate on Nushitly

>gets proven wrong
>bitches because he would like me to use different words to BTFO him
Yikes, Juan

The Chichi gohan leak is quite possibly the worst thing that man has ever heard

All the samefagging and dick slurping is fucking you up.

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Chadren/

>I write the storyboards and after getting confirmation, I expand my headcanon on top of the base headcanon.
Wail, toyodenial. REPINE.

Exit Huh (killed by K)

Enter CHADlpha (immortal)

Attached: CHADlpha.jpg (182x268, 10K)

>hating a retarded character like broly for logical reasons means you like shitren who is only slightly less shit in comparison
Dumbass.

>so delusional he assumes I don't know what irony means because he can't even accept the mere idea of someone laughing at his retardation
KAKAROTKAKAROTKAKAROTly isn't a character, BRoly is. Cope.

Attached: Broly and his friends.jpg (1199x898, 149K)

>schizo
Glad you added your trademark buzzword so I could immediately discard you.

Soon.

Attached: not_yours_by_ginkoflowers-d3cy7eo.png (1600x1282, 1.77M)

>no one knows what the SHITrentard has been posting since last year's November

>shitren = 7000
>chadren =< 500
HAHAH

Learn to read Paquito, what you call Toyotaro's "base headcanon" is a script he didn't write.
>Toriyama writes the script
>Toyotaro adapts it
>Toriyama approves it after checking/correcting what he considers wrong
>the final chapter is completed
>(You) cry like a bitch again because the anime is still cancelled and the canon manga is still on going
Cope harder.

Looks like it's time for that yearly Kamehasutra fap

>>schizo
Jobrenbro I can't see it?

Literally obsessed 80 IQ shitlynigger. You can't even form a coherent sentence you subhuman spic

How come the coolest DB villains are all in movies? Frieza doesn't hold a candle to Coler's forms. Cell is very good but I preferred his 2nd giga-nigga form and during that saga we get Bojack, Broly and Super 13 in the movies, and Janemba is the apex of DBZ.

>I state my claim and expect everyone to agree with me haha because I say so haha
Wow... WOAH

>Chadrus, Chadro and Chad Instinct's return are all Toriyama's
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Jiren and Moro fighting base Goku and Vegeta.png (746x469, 134K)

Exit Cucklpha

ReENTER CHADhuh.

Attached: It's this guy from DBS thread.jpg (667x819, 84K)

>posting since last year's November
>literal random nonsense
HAHAHAH

>well, you see, you will think differently after seeing my unsubstantiated greentext headcanon. Ahem...
No thanks.

nice to see other characters being based
i'm interested in seeing more with moro and his bandit crew and the galactic patrol
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1003650

Attached: moro crew.jpg (728x432, 148K)

>spends most his days masturbating to Jobren and copying pastas from others
>The rest of the time is to spam Yea Forums with Jobren pastas
This is the individual that accuses others of muh strength muh low IQ posting.

Attached: fuckit.jpg (600x600, 61K)

You know what to do with this off topic forced spam, gentlemen.

Hahaha how is that even relevant to what he said you imbecile? Are you retarded?

Is there anyone with the slightest doubt that Merus is an angel with amnesia?

Yamcha's going to take them on next issue, when they go to Earth with Goku and Vegeta and even Buu being away! He has to clear his name.

This isn't even an attempt at an argument holy shit. Grow up.

>makes Broly canon and the strongest individual (raw power wise)
>makes the other Goku and Vegeta fusion canon and confirms fusion is EVEN STRONGER than Broly
>makes a new antagonist with anti-powerlevel powers you can only beat with gimmicks brutes will never have
>makes another angel too
>and makes Goku able to use UI at will
Based Toriyama utterly destroying Jirenfags

Attached: akira-toriyama.jpg (300x379, 19K)

>if I ignore the source I can pretend it's headcanon!
You lost. Don't even try again, you won't get more (You)s, jirenjuan.

>juan
Not the person youre talking to btw, you write like a retarded spambot.

>JIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENSHITRENSHITRENSHITREN

Attached: 63555.jpg (265x480, 53K)

SHITrenscholars are infamous for their lack of understanding of basic English sentence structure.
The ESL nomenclature they often employ in their retorts is nothing more than a subterfuge to hide their low intellectual capacity.
A genius like myself never struggles to decipher what a plebeian is trying to convey, regardless of the typos or the lack of proper punctuation.

Attached: brolyssj.jpg (2896x1454, 753K)

>amnesia
I'm not sure about that, he could be just faking so others take Moro down for him.

Also shitrenfags still deny Merus is an angel although that hardly counts since they are just in denial/shitposting.

Attached: alcohol.png (908x604, 510K)

>doesn't even know what unsubstantiated means
I forgot I shouldn't use big words in front of the toyoESL

ENTER Popeye

Attached: popeye.png (425x717, 93K)

not sure. but it's nice to see tactics and moves disregard power creep fuckery

Attached: Roshi pushing Jobren's shit in.jpg (438x426, 66K)

>The first word of the very next post after this one
Holy KEK.

Why does he smoke? He is going to die even with spinach.

I KNEEL!

Attached: 1567137143241.png (427x469, 90K)

>Makes every single villain/antagonist stronger than the previous one
Autistic jirenfags think this isn't true because Beerus breaks that rule so it never applies now when Beerus only showed SSG level power in the movie!

Is that Laura Bailey?

Gentlemen... Start knowing what to do.

Victory by default.

Attached: popeye.jpg (800x5600, 845K)

Why are Brolyspics so obsessed with Jiren? It reminds me of the old days where OG Brolyspics said shit like Broly is stronger than perfect cell or Boo

The air has gone completely still. No pressure differences that can be picked up by the tympanum. This, obviously, is the aftereffect of the sweeping victory I just conducted on the very virtual room we stand on.

They aren't.
But you have a sick obsession with Broly.

Its just their obsession with who is the strongest. It's pretty funny as well, YouTubespics hate on Jiren because "MUH WALKING POWERLEVEL HE IS SO BLAND" while they praise NuBroly who is just as bland, if not even blander than Jiren

i think it would be pretty interesting to see kid boo ryona OG broly

Attached: BooSqueeze.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Gets btfo by Chuck Norris. Maybe Shaggy or a raider that got the Area 51 loot.

Enter Hearts

Attached: 8EBE511D-288F-4CD5-AA53-1CBB195831C7.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Almost fooled me.
You mongoloids obsession with CHADly is well documented, you have gone bananas ever since the movie and haven't stopped yet.
Meanwhile CHADlybros have problems with no one.

Attached: 76127075_p0.jpg (450x600, 116K)

>CHADlybros have problems with no one.
Aren’t you in an internet discussion right now?

Pretty much what said. It's just about who has the biggest power level. It has nothing to do with the characters personality(or lack thereof) just who punches harder. It's all so tiresome and pointless.

Wrong

The 5 philosophies of DBS.

Toyobros:
>The DBS manga is the canon sequel.
>Fuck the anime.
Toeibros:
>The DBS anime is the canon sequel.
>Fuck the manga.
Centralist:
>DBS Manga and Anime are both canon.
>Both are alternative official canons.
Outline Guy:
>Neither the anime or manga is canon.
>Only the outline made by Akira is canon.
Super Denialist:
>Super isn’t canon.
>Probably loves Z/GT/Online.

What's good about nubroly besides his powerlevel? Tell me. He has maybe five lines and the rest is autistic screeching. He has no character whatsoever besides being dumb, uneducated, and pitiful.

Is instinct goku just normal goku with heightened reactions and senses or a new form?

>Brolyspics
>plural
Newfag.

It’s a new form that improves his power and lets him use Ultra Instinct. Base Goku level doesn’t make any sense unless you actually think Ultra Instinct reality warps power levels away.

Hahaha look at those faggot-ass clothes!

Based Chadmimation.

It's a transformation by definition and implementation. In both mediums. Also a power up.

they should've made a sticky about the dbz leaks

>Saiyans? I genocide 'em.
>Namekians? I exploit 'em.
>Earthlings? I destroy 'em.
>ayy lmaos? I eliminate 'em.
All hail The Emperor of Universe 7, Lord Freeza!

Attached: Godza.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

Can you blame these spergs?
Everyone's falseflagging with Jobren because they're to scared to use Goku or Vegeta, even Gohan.
I promise you that 99.9% of the posts made with Jobren are made by falseflaggers, you literally can't be as stupid, as illiterate, misrepresent and misread everything, post the the same fake translations every day for the past 7/8 months and only use meme speak in all of their arguments and still pretend they're real fans.
Why is Jobren all of a sudden the most overrated character in the history of DB? Ask Gokufags, because no one is legit voting for Jobren in any popularity or VS polls.

youtube.com/watch?v=ugRBD86FsiM
youtube.com/watch?v=5eZ6bM6vtKQ
SDBH tier list.

Soon:
>Hearts (Complete Universe Seed Absorbed)/ Heaven Ascension Hearts.
>Zeno.
S (Not sure about the placings of this one.)
>Gravity Fist Super Hearts.
>Kamioren (Universe Seed Absorbed)/Ultimate Kamioren.
>Current Ultra Instinct Goku.
A
>Current Blue Goku.
>Super Hearts.
>Hearts.
B
>Jiren
>Base Cumber
>SSBKK Vegito from 10 episodes ago.
>Hypothetical SDBH SSB Gogeta.
>Hypothetical SDBH Broly.
C
>Evolution Vegeta.
>Kamicringe.
Might update later.

>It's a transformation by definition and implementation. In both mediums. Also a power up.
No it isn't.
Toei's fanfic form and implied power up is pretty much shelved and never showing up now that they have to follow the manga, even then it was never a form.

holy based

Attached: 1566344965218.png (897x489, 459K)

>dumb newfag doesn't know suppressed Jiren already two shot Seeded Kamioren.
Lurk more, cucko.

>toyoshit screeching again without backing anything up
Don't reply to me, you filthy swine.

I imagine they’re separate like the DBS anime is from the manga.

>Changes appearance.
>Not even like Kaioken he physically changes.
>Not a transformation.

chad

Attached: freezahakai.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>A - SSB Goku
>B - SSB Gogeta and Broly
Nice Pedroes tier list
youtu.be/VxOIWYbu2wQ

What do you guys think is actually going to happen with Frieza?

Like the manga is from the outline* sorry.

I mean SDBH Episode 3 Gogeta would be weaker than base Cumber. SDBH Jiren is at least as strong as base Cumber. Jiren got BTFO by Hearts. Current Blue Goku beat up Super Hearts. It’s a retarded increase but it’s how it is.

The Jiren that the franchise acknowledges is barely stronger than Hit and weaker than God Toppo, SSBE and SSBKKx20 oneshoted some shitter in a different medium you mean.
This suppressed meme is going to end.

Attached: 1567099359713.png (500x249, 285K)

>God Toppo
Stupid dog you make me look bad.

Why do they use the blue broly colors but go back for Beat?

Goku didn't get any stronger in the 30 minutes they have fought since episode 1.
Don't include featless characters in your Pedroes list.

Enter Champa.

Attached: 043CBE7B-AFC9-4FD3-80EC-41DA77D33E26.jpg (941x634, 120K)

But she is his mother?

Can the Shitrendonkies, just for once, not embarrass themselves?

>Didn’t get any stronger.
See my other posts. I was just basing Gogeta off of Vegito.

Meant for

Enter STACYdroid 18.

Attached: Exit Jobgeta.gif (498x278, 3.12M)

>Suppressed SHITren only has 8300
Yep no wonder that Hit gave him trouble

Attached: [email protected] (500x500, 674K)

I want 18 to slowly crush my balls in her hand with her android strength until they are all mushy.

/snk/ has a shitren, it's not exclusive to us, that's why

They're trying to cover up the #funileak

Why do we even bother replying to the baits of those Jobrendonkies?

When is someone gonna add an animation to the yamcha/piccolo audio?

Attached: 1463383402904.jpg (512x384, 28K)

What was going through Vegeta's mind at this moment? Did he get flustered by #18 touching his face and that's why he stopped fighting for a second? Maybe he thought she was gonna kiss him. Sucks to know she went for Krillin like 5 minutes after this.

Why is he here..

ogCHADly:
>first onscreen display his him wiping out an entire galaxy
>extremely quotable and memorable lines
>victim of his own power, driven mad by it over the years and destroyed
>power explained as him being the Saiyan race's messiah. The Prophesied Legendary Super Saiyan, a born paragon of everything their race stood for; fighting, killing, and destruction given form in the most horrifying way.
>is a monster and relishes this fact with complete and utter glee once Paragus's control over him is broken
>original japanese dialogue shows even with his insanity and malice he still recognized goku, vegeta, and co as respectable warriors.
>"Knowing you have no chance of victory, and yet you still fight on? You have my respect; you are truly worthy of your Saiyan blood."
>backstory isn't some pitiful sobfest but a horrifying execution attempt on him being stabbed and the last thing he sees and hears before this was goku crying next to him
>brainlets interpret this as being his sole motivation of going crazy when Paragus explains Broly had already been going out of control even with his device long before Goku showed up, Goku just sped it up by triggering his PTSD from a baby.
>insane and cruel but only murders his father in cold blood not for controlling him for so many years but only once he betrays and tries to leave Broly for dead

NuDOGLY:
>No personality, goals, beliefs, or values or memorable dialogue whatsoever
>tries to garner sympathy points by whiteknighting and nearly killing a man only to get rightfully punished for his actions
>is stronger than two god level characters not because he's the prophesied embodiment of his races destructive and bloodthirsty values
>father's death is a fucking joke and literally just done to give him ANOTHER undeserved powerup to let him be on par with two warriors who should by all rights be able to toy with his untrained ass

Attached: OGbroly.jpg (1200x800, 210K)

>Vegeta? I humiliate him

Why? That just sounds terrible

I wonder what would happen if this became popular meme around the web

ENTER Jirensito

Attached: el gris.png (677x720, 271K)

exhentai.org/s/90f79e49a8/750678-21

Too bad ogBroly only acts like that in his first movie.

Suppressed Jobren nearly jobbed to sHit, 17, SSB Vegeta and SSB Goku.
This clearly puts suppressed Jobren on a high SSB tier and Belmod as the absolute shittiest God.
Suppressed Jobren would get oneshoted by Kefla just like SSB Goku was.

Is ultra instinct goku on par with blue vegetto pr would he get obliterated going up against Broly?

Grow up.

Ooooh shit this whole thing is being reported in a few news articles too.

>90% of it is
Cry more. MORE, I SAID.

I will never not despise whoever thought it was a good idea to reduce his entire character into
'KAKAROT!! KA KA ROOOOOOOOT!!' on repeat.

Bio-CHADly:
>Regeneration.
>Merged with ooze that would allow him to assimilate a whole planet. Would absolutely wreck Kekpa.
>Always naked showing more than just nipples.
>The Saiyan’s Second Coming creating through the power of science.
>Factual proof of the durability of saaiyan hair.
>PURPLE

Attached: C82061E3-2D82-4527-A9C0-64836D33EB84.png (852x1136, 1.84M)

How do I bypass the anime girls

GOHAN BROS HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

The power levels between arcs are a mess, much like how SSJ Trunks starting the android saga could fucking muderrate Goku and Frieza at the same time from 2 episodes ago.
So yes and no. The exact same Goku going Ultra Instinct would be weaker than said Goku fusing with Vegeta, even Base Vegeto/Gogeta should be stronger than UI Goku; so far all base fusions we've seen were stronger than their components at their max (Gotenks could kill Goten and Trunks at full power in a second for example and base Vegeto attacked both Buu and Merged Zamasu).
Now, if you're talking about Zamasu arc Vegeto Blue.... we don't know much. I say UI Goku wins, based on the retarded power ups Goku goes through.
Merged Zamasu, in the end, got his ass kicked by Blue Goku in both the anime and manga, and even Trunks messed with him. Meaning that despite being a fusion, the Zamasu part was holding him down by a lot even if Vegeto momentarily struggles in the anime.

UI Goku is stronger in the anime and not worth a comparative mention in the anime.
Mind you that it was regular SSB Vegito that was compared with Beerus in the manga, not CSSB or the new form.
Broly is strong in the movie and in the manga.

Didn't suppressed Jiren beat the shit out of SSB Vegeta and Goku, knock Frieza out of gold form with two punches, and barely get scratched by 17's sneak attack which only happened because someone in Toei is obsessed with 17-shilling? Not even a Jirenfag but saying he'd get shat on by Kefla is a bit of a stretch when SSBKKx20 Goku got humiliated by him when Goku was in pique condition as opposed to how exhausted Goku was when fighting Kefla.

>mfw I got past the sadpanda and retained access even after the shutdown and revival without need for cache and cookie clearings.

Attached: 1544842507360.png (721x509, 270K)

BASED purple bro.

I need -8 to make another flash with her. Goomba girl and Koopa girl make me absolute diamonds.

*comparative mention in the manga
Anime UI Goku > SSB Vegito
Manga fpssb Vegito > CSSB > SSFP Broly = SSB Vegito => Beerus > UI Goku

>Mastered Autonomous Ultra Instinct.

Attached: 72D24091-A2A6-4FDA-9FB9-318AD0319542.jpg (752x1063, 249K)

Nope.
Hit alone gave him the work and then Vegeta got some hits in with basic SSB, Jiren goes full power after 17's sneak attack.

Enter my cute wife Chino!

Attached: my wife chino is so strong.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

Jiren's being training and probably has something beyond ui already. You dimwit.

Chinoposter. I’m the guy who drew a shitty pic of Chino on Buu’s belly. I’m also the one who asked her power level. (Not sure if you’re all the same peeson posting.) Anyways I found a much better pic for you in a draw thread.

Attached: 55AF7753-55AA-482E-B129-8555B44ED770.png (1216x1402, 355K)

It's not "called" anything. "Evolution" is just a descriptor spaced separately from the "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" name. Because it's just an 'evolution' of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

Did you really reply to that bait, you dumb newfag?

youtube.com/watch?v=qU_yHtXYloc
So what happened in that tape in your opinion?
Massage?
Cunnilingus?
Making goten?

Shitren is never showing up again and he sure as hell doesn't have infinite potential.
Also lol at Shitren having something beyond UI.

>Nu-Broly's a Gary Stu I swear!

Attached: e2b96ed3029b708aba87d9161aabb3948d1b1dad_hq.jpg (1024x575, 43K)

Perhaps Merus wasn't always this strong, it's the only answer that makes sense. The protagonists progressed a ton through the years, maybe back when Frieza was still alive Merus was a weakling (or he wasn't even born yet, he looks young).

Right now it looks like he could have stopped Buu or Cell if they went on a rampage through the galaxy, but maybe back in Z he couldn't.

>i-its ok when cuckhan does it

Attached: 1539003443723.png (640x480, 357K)

Based. Thank you drawfriend!

Attached: Kafuu.Chino.full.2021596.jpg (776x1014, 889K)

Doggy

Enter, MORO

Attached: EDPDtO3XUAIdboA.jpg (2100x2100, 507K)

>og-broly: the literal warrior of prophecy. A literal messiah of his race spoken of in literal terms during the frieza arc. Power has been building upon itself over the years and once freed expands and pushes him to new heights of ungodly strength but becomes a pure force of insanity and malice that revels in the destruction he causes.
>nu-broly: no such prophecy, just born a really strong dude. gets exiled. does nothing but whiteknights and tries to kill a man loses his shit against goku and vegeta. everyone except vegeta: 'he's a pure and confused boy!'. goes from jobber-tier to god-tier in about an hour. green bitch who established to be out for herself puts her life on the line and goes on the run for this unstable manchild she met five minutes ago because he's..pitiful, I guess?

Into the trash

Plot Twist. He was off on a 100 year mission. He failed though as he was attacked by Dragon King Zalama.

Is Toei still allowed to put baby penises in their shows?

>G-GOHAN SAMA, PLEASE FUCK YOUR MOM FOR ME

Attached: 1537852396082.jpg (348x348, 23K)

based moechad

Attached: 1446592826127.gif (947x522, 2.94M)

beb. kesek.

say what you want about him as a fighter but there has been no bigger pussy magnet than gohan in this entire series. that's something worth admiration.

When will they return?!

Attached: 76488067_p0.jpg (1030x741, 377K)

Hopefully never.

When Raditz does.

So making goten?

When Broly wants saiyan pussies.

He looks like an Indian god with the OG outfit

Attached: D0hSlYpX0AE4E8m.jpg (1479x2000, 348K)

That mindbroken?

>Goku: Who does this awful gay faggot child belong too?

Attached: ew faggot.png (931x541, 560K)

Attached: 1531172600302.png (590x447, 358K)

Attached: 1567216715313.jpg (1536x800, 624K)

nice headcanon
cringe
based
real love
schizo

I yam what I yam. No dumb spear chuckin' monkey can get one over on Popeye.

Attached: by connor.png (845x553, 387K)

Doesn’t Beerus beat Toon Force characters?

>remastered
>toei

Attached: shaddup.jpg (720x544, 61K)

No it was just one random time

Dr. Mashirito will come back. He always does.

Attached: Dr Mashito.jpg (529x407, 133K)

Your post made OG Broly sound like an even bigger Gary-Stu than he already is.
>goes from jobber-tier to god-tier in about an hour.
Then how would you interpet Nu-Broly after the ToP then?

UI Kale

Attached: 1532373853751.jpg (800x1200, 431K)

Broly having an hybrid-like child with Cheelai la culona would be so based

>No Based Decori Magic.
Toyo why?

Why won't we have this Kale?

>wanting magic
Go back.

funimation is closer to toriyama's true vision.

But the main villian is a wizard right now.

She's right there on the panel

Attached: 1529433573353.png (736x592, 441K)

Ok why is everyone calling Hit sHit?

They think he is weak and a jobber. Probably don’t like his character.

why not? have you seen his performance?

Attached: Hitto.jpg (1280x5756, 429K)

Attached: ECWJ5XmXYAA6pnH.jpg (1920x1069, 110K)

>O-Ofensive UI?

It’s not red.

>freea getting fucked by a tranny
Why?

It's mind boggling that Broly can place 2 characters in a top 10 favorite DB characters.
Literally no other anime character can do this.

>Zeno and Zeno.
>Xeno Goku and another good Goku.
>Vegito and Gogeta.

>Zeno and Zeno.
he says favorite, not strongest literal whos

Today has been eventful.

Attached: XWeNpng.jpg (751x549, 139K)

You don’t like Basedno and Chadno.

The anime really did Kale dirty

Attached: 1559249107839.png (388x600, 225K)

no

>One hit Aniraza.
She wasn’t a straight up sue who knocked out everyone.

Enter CHADre
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Z6jqdU_UY

Attached: 1565671843682.jpg (564x1002, 39K)

>>Xeno Goku
Less stupid than Goku somewhat badass but a non character.
In a popularity contest no one is going to vote for him outside of multiple options and that would only result in people voting for clones of their favorite characters.

My wife Chino is so cute

Enter GODhan

Attached: 1567216769044.jpg (760x533, 645K)

>Not even the right Zelda.
Like come on man.

Attached: 1567215983776.jpg (592x443, 38K)

Compare

Attached: 1555021636781.png (549x713, 359K)

>Jobs to Smol Basehan with his own clothes

How is there a Manga Kale Stan?

Get the fuck outta the way

Attached: 1559605112672.png (1031x1498, 2.19M)

>Gohan Potential Unleashed lets him use all his powers without transforming.
>Gohan Potential Unleashed is weaker than Trunks Rage.
>Goku’s UI is from a potential unlock.
>Goku Potential Unleashed would probably be real Blanco.
Cuckhan’s weak potential was just less hidden than Chadku’s lol.

Attached: A58D6132-4F13-4333-9C32-FA545F9B6954.jpg (1536x836, 101K)

Canon.

Attached: 21 (1)~2.jpg (1280x1017, 345K)

It could happen but this wasn’t written by Akira Toriyama and is not officially a part of Super so it isn’t canon.

>YOU VILE WENCH, I SAID KISS GOHAN

Attached: 1559310102280.jpg (786x577, 55K)

You have 5 seconds before Ron Toye beats your wife!

Attached: 5397a0551687eb080d4a3094f653e37fd29f83dc11cdda246544fcabb6c1e588.jpg (1000x560, 175K)

AAIIIEEEE

Attached: vegeta eliminated.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

This is Canon

Attached: 2.png (567x356, 194K)

>interspecies sex
No.

Holy based. I always knew CHADrenbros were Sonychads

>Ladies and Gentlemen, his match is so incest- er I mean intense!

Attached: 1549165000715.jpg (320x240, 34K)

"Broly" did nothing wrong.

Attached: jellybean.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

i find that Zeno hilarious for some reason

youtu.be/MFJr0qj7_Jk

Lol, the Team Fourstar discord is so triggered by this you cant even quote any of it there. Try it!

Because it look fat?

yeah i suppose, i didn't even know it existed

You realize Goten, Gohan, Trunks, Pan, & Bra exist right?

Why would they be triggered?

holy shit those leaks are real audio?
And they are too cowardly to talk about it? They make jokes like that all the time.

>Goten, Gohan, Trunks, Pan, & Bra
Which is why they need to be kill off.

No idea but they are

yep

He's a pudgy boi

Gay

Attached: 606FFCE8-D354-4558-AE35-EC0935D2B851.jpg (925x625, 135K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0mmvdV7qhVk
vocaroo.com/i/s1PvHKz2JT6B
vocaroo.com/i/s08zSycOPir3
vocaroo.com/i/s1hNLMFN0AJW
vocaroo.com/i/s0OD7IZ4xU7P
vocaroo.com/i/s1Mzf5XMI417
vocaroo.com/i/s0rt9JwMJdlr
vocaroo.com/i/s107dCp0X9Ev

Attached: BEJITA.png (720x719, 675K)

i think its Goku shouting Faggot. over and over, and the lead writer/director is a gay furry

>Team Four Star discord is triggered
When is it not?

Are you just finding out about this now slowpoke? Shit is HUGE and was #1 trending on Twitter. Of course they are cowardly about it, especially after all their recent virtuous and legal drama irl. Now I'll shut up before the fag Janitors delete the thread again.

Attached: 77ec3e5391108112cc0e45e36113dc9ecee359e348f79289f5a0bd000e7f122e.png (720x540, 571K)

yeah it's somewhat endearing

i dont twitter

Get a load of these furry faggots.

Attached: 1450598915902.jpg (500x375, 22K)

Father and son

Attached: 5981d37b810526e89638a74fe8d26f58.jpg (1459x2000, 219K)

Never before could i actually imagine goku saying that.
Now i can.
Imagine him calling the Team Four Star guy one.

Twitter is shit, but news has been floating out about it everywhere even here before the last couple of threads got deleted. You'd best get up to date. I'd like to help but the jannies have deemed it verboten.

This is canon now.

Attached: 1447784481679.jpg (798x616, 47K)

Can someone tell me how the audio even leaked in the first place? you think as professional voice actors they would hide it better

Attached: D8kBTVSXkAEcbYj.jpg (828x503, 92K)

I can't believe the Janitors here are as homosexual as the ones on Team Fourstar's discord... This shit is legit dragon ball news worth talking about.

Insider at Funi is handing out evidence. He says more may come. Now a japanese guy is trying to contact Toei.

Attached: 1567217111239.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

My suggestion? Let's not be so blatant about it. Subtlety is key. We're talking about Goku being a bad father, why Bulma is unjustly mad at Broly and why Chichi fucked Gohan.

Attached: f4d176a0844a6c0575d743a55cc824126e364df4cd371275b7f18b43551b6883.jpg (900x659, 45K)

okay but how did he get it? do the VAs just do shit like this regularly behind the scenes and don't expect anyone to use it against them one day?

>WHIS'D
And now for something canon.

Attached: Who is undefeated against the MC in DB - Only they may reply.jpg (592x751, 154K)

Yes they do. Have you ever seen the anime Ghost Stories that Funimation dubbed? That's what happens when they don't bother to give a fuck. They do this kind of shit all the time. The VAs are apparently idiots who never thought their their past would come back to bite their future in the ass.

kek what the fuck is happening

Yea Forums here, I don't take it kindly about your raids here on that board currently going on.

That's not canon.

Attached: EDPk6MnUEAA6RJt.jpg (1079x603, 83K)

was going to do this. figured it might get too much heat right now tho

Attached: kekly vs chadly.png (3202x1408, 226K)

Learn to english Yea Forumsfag. Fucking bitches.

Attached: 1472068505682.gif (359x316, 471K)

>replies with someone who is also undefeated against the MC
Good on you for following Vegeta's example. Too bad you're not 2-0.

Perfection.

Attached: Broly Laughing.gif (300x200, 1005K)

when are we getting kami x popo porn?

Attached: popo clowns the carrot - part 1.jpg (1024x1536, 274K)

Enter El Germano

Attached: 1520652817631.png (1280x720, 723K)

Attached: popo clowns the carrot - part 2.jpg (1024x1536, 266K)

>Goku my lad. As the next part of your training, Mr. Popo will need to rub you down with some sacred lotion. Don't be scared now.

Attached: popo.png (691x512, 323K)

Attached: RAPE.png (1024x557, 588K)

It is time little Goku...

Attached: pql9rpo10oj31.jpg (1242x1218, 185K)

The Dub VAs are fucking based holy shit

What a time to be alive

Attached: 1517334002762.png (192x248, 88K)

schemmel also did this
youtu.be/BEwSoUm5BgA

Ironic considering what massive virtue signaling faggots they've been these last few months.

Attached: Super Chad vs Virgin Saiyan.png (1280x720, 749K)

>skeletor saying he hates fags
i never knew how much i needed this

Attached: agheao.jpg (690x920, 253K)

Attached: laughing skeletor.jpg (800x800, 329K)

Better than any robot chicken episode

Ditto to that.
youtube.com/watch?v=syhOt6KS5X0

Attached: Skeletor “Zap the gay away” Pence.gif (480x320, 3.35M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=syhOt6KS50
is this what it feels like to be a tranny and accuse someone of rape over twitter?

>Gohan pounding Chichi's tuna is now canon

Attached: 1478670803997.jpg (220x245, 11K)

>video does not exist
What'd I miss?

Attached: 18ezylb2am2cpjpg.jpg (636x358, 48K)

[error]

>Reviving Shithan posting
Truly the dub is an abomination

can someone post a transcript of the audio?

I-I fucking love dragonball.....

Attached: 1567013276825.jpg (480x320, 44K)

the video above his post is the one he greentext.

*moaning* YES GOHAN YES *moaning*

i mean, who wouldn't fuck kid gohan?

He missed the last number

is there more context? why is piccolo moaning gohans name

Attached: LEGANERD_047297.jpg (900x675, 90K)

Based ogchad poster.

>Goten is born in late Age 767, roughly nine months after the defeat of Cell in the Cell Games Saga. As Goku dies during the Cell Games, unaware Chi-Chi is pregnant, Goten does not meet his father Goku until he reaches the age of seven.
>Based CHADhan the real father

Attached: o2hvKx.gif (400x225, 838K)

WHERE THE FUCK DO I FOND QUALITY GOHAN AND CHICHI PORN

Attached: Furious.png (290x348, 192K)

What WAS this scene anyway? He acted like OGly for a second.

Attached: Dw13iNQUUAAf_bC.jpg (1200x653, 77K)

here

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=chichi son_gohan incest&commit=Search

Attached: A3C33021-1D97-4A66-8B55-55AF6D9C5B98.png (764x650, 360K)

>Zone hinted he might make a short loop based on the leaked audio
>Didn’t specify which part of the leak

Attached: C7D6D11B-7C54-44B1-BB2D-D037F89FAF93.jpg (1024x1024, 246K)

>quality dragonball porn

>zone
as much as i love zone, hate it how some of his paid stuff is still locked away on his shitty blog

Funsexydragonball is pretty quality

Any part would be a treasure.

Attached: 1567217387125.png (1275x635, 120K)

I'm still sad about how they fucked over Tien Shithan in the show and comics.

>it's the kami tower audio

Attached: poo shitting himself.jpg (933x753, 51K)

its funny, but i like that virgin better. and with Chili around, he won't be virgin very long.

Everything winds up on r34 sites and even normalfag pornhub. Its easy to access for free

Based Heartsposter.

i like to imagine cheelai is named after chili peppers instead of lychees so that i can jack off to dick girl porn of her

>r34 sites and even normalfag pornhub
how do you even migrate that shit without getting 50 popups and viruses?

Wrong

As a Brolybro, I say this is BASED

Attached: 1557535249731.png (832x968, 699K)

yeah. we also got to leak a jirenfag in real life going full dbs shitposter autism on on nintendo. I can't fucking wait for the future

>>Yea Forums476133241

thanks dad

Based

Attached: 1564953609006.png (680x680, 352K)

Wait...what the hell...why is reality shaking?

Cause I'm DOIN YOUR MOM epic based lol

sorry...let out a little gas....hehe

A man that would protect an individual whom he cares about. Easy.

Enter CHADren.

Attached: [all of reality starts trembling].jpg (859x1153, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MFJr0qj7_Jk&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1547165879040.jpg (680x989, 119K)

already been posted you fucking newfag retard
READ THE FUCKING THREAD

i hope chi-chi's VA made more lewd audio, the leaked one makes my peepee hard

Attached: Chunky.jpg (383x388, 21K)

>Gokucuck

Attached: AAEF9ABA-01D8-45B7-BB61-C079A95C1252.jpg (568x1323, 166K)

Attached: 1563504580673.jpg (592x443, 40K)

They let him be cool for a second before remembering he's just a poor sweet innocent saiyan who hates fighting despite doing nothing but fighting

FAGGOT I ASK YOU TO KISS MY WIFE NOT TO FUCK HER

But vegeta.. vocaroo.com/i/s1PvHKz2JT6B

DOIN
DOIN
DOIN MY MOM

FUCK YOU DAD YOU ARE NEVER AROUND FOR US S

GOHAN R-RIGHT THERE

The reason why Goten is so stupid is he's inbred.

Nobody care about him
He is the Waluigi of Trunk

youtube.com/watch?v=EC-w01U5Nms
It's an experimental dosage that was rediscovered for public use.
You're welcome.

Attached: dose.jpg (1007x768, 62K)

>Half saiyans have more potential and can learn super saiyan faster
>Goten gets super saiyan with almost 0 effort because he's 25% saiyan
Oh shit bros

>

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

THE SACRED OINTMENTS!!!!!!!!

FUCK MY WIFE YOU FAGGOT
FUCK HER

So is Funimation going to lose their license?

ILL DID IT BEFORE AND ILL DO AGAIN WHEN YOU DIE YOU FUCKING PRICK
YOU DONT NEED FUCKING ME TO HIT ME TO GET ME TO DO IT
FUCK

*IVE, FUCK,

so then explain trunks

If they weren't after the Vic incident, they sure as hell are going to now.

Inject Vegeta's sperm in Bulma's dad balls

Attached: 71af73ef49794c31d4b4fdba0a21143ae61a290d.jpg (1280x1745, 341K)

Gohan fucked Bulma too

the choppy and crustness of the budokai cutscenes only adds to the audio

Was really the intention of the authors to show Broly as a victim of abuse, or are fans projecting?
At the end it felt to me that the authors were just portraying a tragedy that didn't have a "good guy" and a "bad guy" (Frieza aside, of course). Vegeta's father, despite being clearly jealous of Broly's power, was right when he said that the kid would be unable to control it.
Paragus wasn't a bad father by saiyan standards, on the contrary. Gine clearly says that saiyans usually don't give a fuck about their kids, and that Bardock was a weird case on those regards. Yet Paragus did care for his son; he was though with him, but hey, saiyans were a barbaric race.
They all did what they could and thought better given the circumstances, and to some extent they were right. And despite it being clear that it was a generational conflict and that ultimately the next generation solved it and sorted it out, it's true that it happened only by chance, because of everything that Goku and Vegeta experienced, and it even took the fusion of those two to defeat and "calm down" the guy. Were they average saiyans there would be nothing they could do about it; in fact, if Frieza didn't destroy the planet Broly would've done it sooner or later when he lost control.

I'm sure there was something between FBulma and FGohan

Since it believed in AF and SS5

>inb4 butthurt fanboys reporting it

t. superchad poster

Explains why Trunks doesn't have black hair & eyes.

Beautiful post. It's literally all what I think about both Brolies.

No, just an irrelevant dub VA with a long history

To be fair, look at the state he was. He was travelled for years, wounded in the middle of the space and for years, then crashed and frost on Earth after that. He didn't had a proper rest. No wonder he was like that.

now where's the one about Bluto?

He didn't cum inside and Trunk is Bulma's brother and son

what a fag youtu.be/g8wzVzre8pE

Goku looks like a bald with a stupid comb over in this pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-030636_Chrome.jpg (730x1577, 413K)

leave the gohan part out, edit the non goku audio a bit to match the goku audio in quality and you have a 10/10 video

Attached: chinks.png (473x416, 57K)

I fucking love how these leaks had breath life on the dbthreads. It's actually being fun and with interesting discussions instead of animeXmanga and jirenfags spamming, even if they're trying hard. Thanks a lot, doctor.

Why?

Attached: comfybroly.jpg (600x400, 21K)

it's funnier?

THE SACRED OINTMENTS

I miss him bros

>B-B-BUT SOME FUNIMATION MONKEY SAID SOMETHING
>G-G-GOKKEK IS CANON HAHA
Concede and kneel.

Greetings, fellow superiorbrolyposter

Enter Hitler.

Attached: 1566990505287.png (558x654, 273K)

Take this for your asshurt.

Attached: 1567228529099.png (1966x1966, 2.86M)

fucking SUAVE hair.

I KNEEL

Attached: d9c8cffbf54a1798af284734f4b378a105996ca9.png (2164x1428, 1.29M)

BASED DOCTOR

>Stop talking and laughing about the leaks and pay attention to my cancer forced and overused memeposts.

Thanks, doc

Non canon is non canon, buddy. The alternatives to talk about don't factor.

Thanks doc

Use some tongue, slut

How long until these voice clips are modded into Xenoverse and other games?
I want to use My Special Bend Over Yamcha and THE SACRED OINTMENTS

>implying people care about what is canon or not
>caring about canon stuff
>on dragon ball
Get a life, dude. Meanwhile people will enjoy things.

>>caring about canon stuff
You sound like a tourist because that's what we are almost always doing around here, get the fuck out.

Where is the Yamacha poster and the Humanjobbersposter? Haven't seen them around for a while.

Busy in Namek

No. You're all just a bunch of hyenas, feeding from the leftovers of dbthreads when there's no more content left to care about, so you all keep all day forcing jirenposts and stupid animeXmanga cringe discussions while Toriyama and Toei keeps shitting more stuff for the sake of money and mixing it, as usual, and everyone but fools like you end up enjoying it without giving a damn about being canon or not. Be patient and wait for some days until people gets bored about the leaks and focus on other things while you keep wasting time on the same crap for no reason.

Cringe newfag. Enjoying it and regarding it as canon are two different things. No one is saying not to shitpost, I'm just drawing a line.

THE SACRED OINTMENTS>Ritualposters

>c-cringe

HOLY

>tfw OGbroly is so based, he still makes appearances in games even after nuDogly's officially been made canon.

How does he do it bros?

Yes, newfag. You should go back to twitter.

Wasn't me. Also I've been visiting since ningenposting. I've saw gohanXcutegang, kisswife, shaggyposting, blanco/calvo, dbx, grande padre, etc. As you love to say and repeat, seeth more, "dog"

Anyone have that post with the points about why the anime sucks, one of which talked about the Time Ring on Goku Black in the manga?

>stop having fun
>go back go back go back

Attached: c5e4898df1beb0dc371f731b2ccd4d2b159f6397.gif (1232x800, 1.69M)

I thought nu broly had a 10000 power level and bejita had 1000

How does it tastes?

>Audio leak of Chichi getting fucked by Gohan
>Wake up late
Fuck did I miss the shitshow? Anybody got an archive?

Attached: 1566455185063.jpg (859x1024, 368K)

A hint of cheese

Attached: 10ae602714c030c6886f609578de8f38e0e3753c.jpg (1280x1815, 242K)

Projecting honestly.
Paragus by all means was a good a father to Broly as he could reasonably be considering their situation. Pay attention to that scene where Goku tries to talk Broly into not fighting since he can tell he's not a bad person, Paragus doesn't say anything but he looks on at the scene, troubled, worried about what Broly might do. He's craved revenge for 40 years, but he doesn't so much as tell Broly to not listen to goku or try to convince him to keep fighting. He just looks worried about what Broly will do now that he's been told that. If Paragus was such a scumbag, abusive father he wouldn't look so distressed by it because he wouldn't worry about what Broly decides. He'd just enforce his will on him and not care about his feelings, but he doesn't. In fact, when the fight goes on and it looks like Broly is in real danger, Paragus freaks out and tries to get Broly to stop fighting because he genuinely cares for his son if him going into exile and defying his king to go off and save him wasn't a big enough tipoff to people. The control collar was a bit extreme but when we see how dangerous and unstable Broly really is, you can understand WHY Paragus saw it as a necessity. Hell, the only time Paragus uses the remote seemed to be in extreme situations like Broly nearly killing a man(granted the guy was being a dickwad but it wasn't anything deserving of getting his necksnapped) and when he sees Broly starting to lose control during the battle later. He's not just zapping the poor guy to keep him subservient otherwise he'd be doing that shit left and right anytime Broly did something he didn't like, he only uses it to protect Broly from others and himself. If the authors wanted to protay him as a victim of abuse they would make Paragus more of an asshole like say having Broly decide to listen to Goku and decide not to fight and have Paragus berate or threaten Broly. Hell, maybe have him brutally shock Broly over and over to make him fight.

Nah. The King Vegeta stuff was pure envy, unlike the original movie. I dislike how this movie ruined a lot of chars and plots. And fuck Gine.

Doesn't mean that you belong.
>this reading comprehension
Discarded.

God, I know what you mean.
>King Vegeta in the original movie: This child, while powerful and could potentially be a great service to us, can also be our undoing if allowed to live and I, as king of an entire race, cannot risk my entire race for one infant no matter how great a warrior he might become. I'll execute him with my own hands if I must. If you love your son so much than I will kill you with him.
>King Vegeta in nu movie: THIS COMMONER DARE HAVE A HIGH POWER LEVEL THAN MY PRECIOUS BABY BLUEBLOOD? BLASPHEMY. EXILE HIM. I'M DEFINITELY NOT ENVIOUS OR ANYTHING. THIS IS JUST SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. DEFINITELY. OH PARAGUS JUST TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF AND STOLE A SHIP? SOMEONE SHOULD DEFINITELY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT? NO ONE? OKay.
Also
>Fuck Gine
Don't mind if I do. No but for real what did she do? I was pretty neutral to her in the movie but alot of people seem to dislike her for DB minus(haven't touched it myself yet). Is she really that bad?

Attached: 1550389869909.jpg (545x472, 41K)

That looks pretty Jojoish

Happy Vegetable Day

Attached: EDQvj1dXUAMZwHs.jpg (1035x1317, 177K)

fucc there needs to be more female saiyans in this series. something about them is just so breedable. they look MADE to get dominated and humbled by human cock.

Tarble's wife is stronger than Zeno

I'm pretty sure Kale would be the one dominating, user.

Attached: Kale demands snu snu.jpg (244x690, 70K)

streamable.com/27j0f
Incest is wincest

Is she the only character besides Chichi to be sexually attracted to the mentally retarded?

Attached: chili.jpg (732x657, 67K)

>implying I wouldn't be equally okay with this

yep

No.

Tien is.

Xeno would fuck Tarble's wife.

>It's real

How will funimation ever recover?

they'll use the special ointment.

What if Goten could become Super Saiyan easily because Chichi fucked Gohan while he was SSJ2?

based

i got GT from here someone posted the mega long ago. thanks for that. now i really want to watch super, the entire series AFTER the first two movie recaps, so episode 28 and on?

I know it's a stretch, but does anyone happen to have a MEGA link or good torrent for Super in high quality? Preferably the dub because I like english for this anime.

>this

>watching the dub

yeah i knew i would get that kind of response. i don't watch dragonball in anything but the dub. sorry, it is much better.

Go back.

nope. fuck you. the dub is way better and that is a fact.

Which episode has the sacred ointment in it?

>he wants to see the donut scene
No.

The one with Mr Popo

youtube.com/watch?v=mtImDcJj4VE

>using a shitty youtuber to defend your shit taste
How low can you go?

give up. i just finished watching the video and the japanese version is atrocious. he makes great points and I definitely can't wait to watch in the dub now. your taste is garbage

>fact
fuck off

Posters like you is why I want Funi's building to collapse. Schemmelfags are pathetic.

>t.mark
You can go back on shitting on Toyo.

keep dreaming. the dub puts far more love and care into the characters voices. if i wanted to read the subtitles, i'll get the manga. you are not going to change my mind after seeing this one scene in english and japanese. your taste is utter shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SxlaQKLcQFs

no one cares about your Yea Forums personas. get the fuck out with your shitty taste

>muh screams
Seek help

>muh screams
you mean the shitty screaming woman that puts no love into goku's character in the jap version? yeah, i know that is complete and utter garbage. give me my KAIO KEN TIMES 10! fuck that is so good.

>english VAs
>ever good

keep it up. you're like a bad record with no good points.

Watch the subs.

subs are trash for db

Then cope.

>telling me to cope when his taste is notably trash

Rugrats had that leak of an art jam of Stu talking about fucking Angelica and yelling at Tommy so badly that he shit mothballs. Then again that was a while back and the studio wasn't in the middle of a legal battle. If anything Funimation might want to settle to get past everything.

THIS CANT BE REAL