You are isekai'd as Saruyama one day before Lala arrives on Earth

You are isekai'd as Saruyama one day before Lala arrives on Earth.
What will you do in this world?

Attached: saruyama.jpg (640x509, 33K)

Fuck Haruna in front of Rito.

Ask Rito to borrow his bathtub that evening.

If I'm unable to stay at "my" good friend Rito's house and use his bath I start slowly acting like my normal self as time goes on, which would make me seem like a deeper character than he was.

Depending on the conventions the universe runs on I might get myself a love-interest by doing this.

Or I just become the straight-man in a comedy series, making me the most competent person in the universe.

If you spend enough time around Rito, maybe some of his luck will result in some accidents that include you too.

Rito's space disease is the most retaeded subplot after Run's "crush"

Do you want to suck Rito's dick?

I like it when authors try to actually explain stupid shit instead of being a meta faggot and saying
>that's just the way it is

>rito please let me stay at your house for a few days. Something life changing is about to happen to you but I want it to be me so please let me have it
then proceed to sex sensei momo and nana

>Fucking Haruna when you could do
and fuck the 3 princesses.

Rape Riko and make her addicted to your cock and unable to go back, aquiring his harem as well in the process by demonstrating your superiority as a male.

Attached: 092e9f703e5337b71aaae8476cea6ff3.jpg (640x1130, 98K)

Who?

Set scenario's to:
A. Somehow brainwash Rito into forgetting Haruna and accidenting her out of the picture.
B. Clone and Genderswap to get brainwashed Riko
C. Create scenarios so that Rito inevitably fucks Mikan, LaLa and Yui Thus setting his harem route in stone allowing me more freedom to move around
D. Hook up with Riko, Risa and Yami

Im still dudes friend, but I gotta get mine too

That's destined for the mouth of one of the girls. If enough get tripped at once, there's only so many parts of Rito available, so some might land elsewhere.

Any dick is fine as long as it;s completely anonymous and STD free,

Attached: 1561837784358.png (465x342, 191K)

Start working out
Study harder
Disappear from the manga sooner
Get a girl that isn't into Rito
Always keep in touch with Rito but do my own thing

>midichloreans are good writing

be good friends with rito while not involving myself in supernatural harem bullshit

be a useless sidecharacter that gets dropped almost immediately

Not the worst fate in the world. I'd rather be the best friend than that retarded principal.

At least the principal gets to fuck the girls in doujinshi.

Just act like less of a retard and stay close to Rito so I get to see the girls in lewd situations without getting in trouble for it.

Well, if you are the director it is easier to fuck the girls.

is this the anime with the blonde teacher?

you'd still be a charmismaless faggot unable to do anything

Fuck Rito in front of Haruna

Convince the entire male student body NOT to try and murder Rito the moment they realize Lala has the hots for him instead of any of them.

I'd be incredibly elated having a new body not burdened by decades of recklessness and lack of self control and continue as I am now, slowly grinding into making myself the perfect human being.

I'd try to get to outerspace somehow. The rest of the TLR universe looks like a battle shounen from what we've seen of the king