Name a more deeper fight in manga. The way it resolved Naruto's greatest plotline about love conquering over war...

Name a more deeper fight in manga. The way it resolved Naruto's greatest plotline about love conquering over war, by demonstrating it, and subsequently the fruits of peace when Pain used his (plot-backed) Rikudo Rebirth jutsu to revive the village that he had just assaulted; which Naruto still remembers when Obito uses it and is why he doesn't try to stop Madara with Sasuke (that's what you call A-Grade detail). It all came together perfectly.

Attached: 1505230668052.jpg (983x776, 187K)

zis

>more deeper

>Sasuke supposedly was stronger than Nagato and all of his puppets
I call that pure bullshit

>more deeper

>and is why he doesn't try to stop Madara with Sasuke (that's what you call A-Grade detail)
Huh?

there's more depth to hinata's personality than there is to naruto's fight with pain.

>more deeper

O MY JESUS SPEECH

Are there any shounenfags who aren't literally retarded?

>more deeper

sasuke vs naruto

I love being a Naruchad

Attached: 82f17fcbd3097ec19d08ac3d6e57901d.jpg (1100x1300, 174K)

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

In a fight for the survival of humanity, the first man Adam came to fight the king of the Gods, Zeus. This fight assured humanity that the gods can be brought to their knees, and that hope is not lost.

Attached: h45.png (1303x1439, 1.74M)

the revival was 100% dumb and ruined the series. Completely removed all consequences and fucked any emotional investment

Could've been great, but completely shit the bed

Don't be a retard now,Hinata and sage mode were the only good things about the arc.

There are so many fights, that I can't even name one of the top of my head.
nope

Rikishi vs joe

The L vs Light tennis match had more depth.

I dont know about it being deep or whatever but it was the best fight in the series.

Did you literally mention AnJ in a narutard thread right now?

no he figuratively did it, faggot

Wasn't Sasuke weaker than Naruto and Pain during Pain arc?

>Just believe me, dattebayo!
Yeah what a great conclusion.

>literally guilt trips the villain repeatedly until he sacrifices his life out of nowhere to bring everyone he killed back to life at the expense of his own

Fucking trash tier writing, anyone who liked this arc should be ashamed of themselves.

Attached: 1544985379998.jpg (918x1024, 90K)

Literally the last good arc. Series was all downhill with Kage summit and beyond.I

The fact that Pain and Naruto shared the same sensei who also had the best death in the series added to this encounter.