What would you add and/or remove to make it better?

What would you add and/or remove to make it better?

Attached: 91Hk179d1CL.jpg (1200x1800, 565K)

I would just add more graphic violence to make it only just slightly better otherwise it's pretty much perfect imo.

Less orbiting everything around Luffy. I feel that if Togashi wrote an arc of One Piece he would give us fantastic conflicts of wit and brawn with Robin, Chopper, Usopp and Brook.

Attached: 1467201990583.png (199x276, 38K)

Delete Big Mom

More solo Zoro fights and I'd make my OP wife canon

nothing
it is perfect as it is

You just described 80% of One Piece

I mean.. you just described most arcs you fucking dumbass. I wonder why you hate main characters so much, is it do to insecurity?

add some spanish, pirates hate them

add character development for strawhats. Even after the timeskip all development has been completely superficial

remove le reddit nosebleed gag joke

replace dressrosa with a final confrontation that actually makes sense and doesn't have the big bad guy handicapping himself and getting freeza syndrome over someone he clearly acknowledges

I'd add more Marines and make bounties actually mean something by having bounty hunters. The Marines should be like the Empire. Lot's of useless grunts but superior numbers, tech. infrastructure and resources make them a threat to every pirate in seas that they control

Attached: file.png (1024x1302, 1.04M)

I would turn all the characters into cute girls and not make it cancelled

Attached: BananaNoNana_6806.jpg (225x328, 16K)

Oda's inability to kill characters is a big negative.
I feel no real sense of danger when shit happens because I know everyone will be alright.

Attached: 1578515390423.jpg (486x379, 106K)

I like the fact that marines aren't all powerful, but just one faction among others. Makes it feel more realistic.

Have the strawhat pirates clash more with the world government. Water seven/enies lobby was the best arc because of this.

but they won't be all powerful they'll just have better resources essentially they're a massive threat to new and even intermediate pirates but once you have a fleet and islands under your control they become less so

more tresor to find and battleship fight

Remove Haki
Give logia exploitable weaknesses to make up for their overpoweredness (like Crocodile's weakness to water)

People dying when they are killed.
Every arc has someone that take 12 point blank shots by the big baddie for free drama but are ok in the next episode.

Turn all the strawhats but Usopp and Chopper into girl. Make him a harem protagonist.

based

Attached: 1566426803293.jpg (1300x1227, 664K)