Why did she get bullied by everyone at the start because she was simply deaf?

Why did she get bullied by everyone at the start because she was simply deaf?

Nuisance or something?

I've never been bullied or been the one to bully so maybe it's hard to understand for me.

Attached: 60537565a8b00490a8ddbd6f620c1648.jpg (564x797, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/125952/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

She was different, so the kids all poked and prodded to see how she reacted. Escalation to bullying.

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 53.jpg (376x231, 34K)

I see. Appreciate it.

Japan isn't very tolerant to disabled people

She was different, didn't put up a fight and her disability caused minor annoyances for the kids, which was all they needed.

Japan didn't even believe in orphanages until the late 1880's when some catholic priests in nagasaki started running them across the country
And what happened to nagasaki shows you what happens when you're kind to orphans

*nuns

some humans are dumb and low iq and they hate anything different to them the same reason she got bullied is the same reason racism exists.

it doesn't even have to be obvious differences for people too find a excuse to be mean and evil to each other

Attached: 1560644668861.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

When you're kind to orphans your city gets nuked?

>same reason she got bullied is the same reason racism exists.
Welp, thread's fucked now. Better leave before the spergs arrive.

Damn, people have it rough in life. Never saw this part of the world to be honest and I'm glad that I didn't.

In school I was very chilled out with everyone and I done boxing so no one ever wanted to bully me.

I see, that's interesting.

I'm starting to hate the world more and more. Everyday there is someone being trafficked or tortured yet nothing is being done honestly.

That's just the freedom war machine working as expected.

Are you deaf?

No sir.

I never saw hardcore bullying but I did saw some "weird" kids being harassed, even did that myself when I was a little kid because I thought it was just a game where the other kid played the "bad guy".
I also stole Yu Gi Oh cards from a disabled child but that's a different kind of fucked up shit I'm ashamed of.

>I'm starting to hate the world more and more. Everyday there is someone being trafficked or tortured yet nothing is being done honestly.
i know this feeling but all we can do is try to stay positive about life, it sucks and i wish we just lived in a world were we all just helped each other and loved each other and we all just focused on the arts, and making advancements in society instead of dumb low iq violence towards each other and rape.

Be nice to orphans, you DIE

How wasn't she raped?

that'll be 74k dead civilians sir, plus tip

You've spent too much time on here if you think elementary schoolers rape each other

The kids weren't old enough for that yet. In a couple years they probably would have done that too.

this

boys at that age think girls are gross for the most part, your sexual drive only really kicks as a teenager.

Does this count as bullying? If so, I guess I have bullied once in my life.

I sit in a math class, this guy starts looking at me, starts slightly hissing or whatever the fuck he was doing, licking his pen, winking at me. I think he was trying to get a rise out of me or maybe he was interested in me, I am not sure. He was gay though.

I stood up, I said "Stop that faggot shit with me dude", he got all embarrassed and rand out of class. Teacher admitted it was not fully my fault in this instance because of the actions he done, which some the teacher saw.

I personally don't think it's bullying since he was trying to get some words out of my mouth, but let me know.

I'm trying to stay positive user but it's hard. The thing that destroys me the most is that there is nothing I, as an individual, can do to prevent this. One man cannot change the world.

I WANNA GO ON A CHEX QUEST

Attached: 1519715963242.png (1072x603, 595K)

>The kids weren't old enough for that yet.
Weren't they? I'm thinking about Deathly Hallows and wondering if Dumbledore's imouto was really raped when she was 6. How realistic is it?

No, I'm talking about actual harassment.
In my case my friends and I chased the weird kid around the playground and kicked him whenever we caught up to him. It was a shitty thing to do but at the same we just saw it as the team of "good guys" fighting the designated "bad guy".

Yeah I understood what you said, I was just wondering if what I done counts as bullying or not.

Its okay tho, no need to think about past shit dude. I hope you don't dwell on it too much.

Kids start getting horny at that age but I don't think they really understand what is going on or know how to satisfy those basic sexual urges till they are a bit older.
Of course, this is assuming a kid isn't exposed to sexual stuff from a young age.

It was because she caused them to lose the singing competition, and made school more difficult in general. The adults tried to be "inclusive" but the kids were the ones who had to pay the price, so they tried to push her out.

Kids can be really mean/stupid about bullying, but its not inherently a bad thing. Plenty of groups have to push out the loser who throws a fit everytime something doesn't go his way. Its just excessive bullying is looked down on, like how being nice all the time makes you a pushover.

Attached: Sam.png (640x427, 441K)

No, it wasn't bullying if it stopped there.

Yeah but did you cut a crippled girls gallery exhibits

Fuck the guy who wrote that greentext.

>tfw was the bully in middle-school
Sorry...
In my defense i was a retarded kid...

>be the bully in middle school
>get "bullied" in high school
>become a fat incel weaboo
Somebody got his justice.

>hack writer
>plausible story
Pick one

Hey come on man that's not nice

Attached: 1561167355850.jpg (720x719, 239K)

Thanks for explaining, Rodger Cheeto

Everyone on Yea Forums is a chad with a six pack actually
can confirm, I'm a rocket surgeon who's 164 inches tall

The books were good, JKR went full retard only after they ended cause she desperately wanted to stay relevant.

>rocket surgeon
W-What?

Attached: 1565087692311.jpg (904x716, 137K)

I see. I appreciate this explanation sir.

Yeah of course, it stopped there.

Bullying is fun OP. Especially if you bully the bullies. Most fun I ever had was in highschool beating up the kids in the bathroom who vaped and would listen to nigger rap. Try it some time. The rush of power is incredible. After all, justice is inequality

>somehow accidentally ended up becoming the bully's lapdog, even though I wanted to be nice to people
I still feel terrible about it.

I'm past that age. I'm 20 and don't need any drama.

Not like you could even if you wanted to.
I have never heard of college bullies.

In Japan they bully girls that are too pretty. They are insane. The whole nail thata sticks out gets hammered down bullshit makes me wonder how they became such a strong economy.

Source?

Actual facts?

I perform surgery on rockets
Other anons on Yea Forums are brain engineers and chefs at wendys, all anons of great renown and esteem

>I'm trying to stay positive user but it's hard. The thing that destroys me the most is that there is nothing I, as an individual, can do to prevent this. One man cannot change the world.

one man cannot change the world but one man can start a ripple effect which then can change the world. i'm empathising deep with how you feel, i want to give you the correct words and advice but even how messed up the world is looks like it's beyond simple words but i'll try to say something. hmmmm i think it's best to try live life being a good humble person and to live it with a purpose, religion for the most part exists to remind people to just be good human beings. finding your ikigai (japanese for your purpose in life) helps to drown out all the bad in the world and only focus on the good, that's what most mangaka and animators do they just focus on one thing there whole life and that's how they stay happy and positive.

in short live with purpose, stay optimistic, be empathetic of not only the people you know people that are like you but also to others who are different and who you don't know, live a humble honest life

Attached: ILyRFUT7az_mZoj2U0MBZb_W0_WFHXpwoT4RB-cJ2-51LW0zap9aFK7ca8e8DRx3YpYCWQOrwqBWxnMaKJ-0OIbSUTVBxpbGJK2q (211x211, 37K)

Someone gets it.

Attached: 1561201316732.jpg (590x481, 36K)

What?

Beyond the "because she's different" narrative everyone here is pushing, I think the bullying was a good bit more complex than that.
The kids were almost excited when they learned Shouko was deaf. They only started turning on her when they were forced to learn sign, translate for her, and help her with mundane things (choir scene is an example of this). The other kids resented her because of the special treatment and attention she got from adults, and because of the extra effort they had to go to to accommodate one person. To connect it to the modern world, people don't hate immigrants because their skin is different, they hate immigrants because they have to change their way of life to accommodate them. Things like language barriers (or Shouko's deafness) prevent communication and make the problem worse.

Attached: 1552665049529.png (1098x1500, 778K)

Yes. I need to find purpose in my life. I enjoy making music, have been doing it for a year now, but I don't see myself ever getting big or making money from it since I don't have the connections and I am above average looking at best which doesn't cut it.

I should be more kind to strangers though, I smile sometimes whenever I make eye contact with someone but that's about it. I don't know what else there is that I can do. Maybe I can help old ladies somehow, I don't have time for proper volunteering though.

I'll try and keep optimistic though. Thank you.

Very solid point, I agree with you to be honest. I don't understand how we have to accommodate for immigrants though.

I guess I'm an immigrant since I moved to England. I never experienced any form of bullying at all. Everyone was helpful and I was the 'new' thing in school. Even without speaking a word of English everyone loved me and we communicated somehow. I do not remember a single instance of negative comments, in fact it was a lot of positive comments that reinforced my welcoming. "You dress very well" "You are so cool" "Do you want to hang out with us after school?" Maybe I have had a extremely lucky case in my life though.

if you just be more empathetic accommodating to one person is really not that big of a deal even if it means changing your way of life.

all you have to do is take a moment to step back and look how good you have it and just then see how accommodating to someone who might not have it as good as you or might be different is not that big of deal.

there are a lot more worse things in life than accommodating to others

your purpose doesn't have to be anything that makes you money, my mom often told me " someones purpose and calling in life is something someone is so passionate about that given the opportunity they would do it for free because they love it so much" she also said "when you follow your passion, money just naturally comes to you because it's something you were made to do". so why don't you just post your music online and just dump onto an account it doesn't even have to be your real name or anything it can be a pen name account, and do it not in the effort or mindset of becoming rich or famous but because it's your passion e.g a good example of this i always think of is the story of how one punchman came to exist because one dude just posted silly scribble comes online out of passion not trying to seek anything but following his purpose and passion in what he wanted to do in life.

it's often the little acts of kindness for me i always open the door for the person behind me when i'm in public, when i go out to a show to buy something or someone does something for me i always say "appreciate" because most people don't get told that one simple word, as people often treat shop employees with little disregard so i make sure to go out of my way to tell them how much i appreciate them doing their job so that i and others can get the service.

also little tip: i recommend reading yotsuba it will help you to stay optimistic and to see the world again through the eyes of an optimistic child and love everything

Attached: 1562417781706.jpg (480x640, 53K)

The deaf are not human.

Good advice in the first paragraph. Maybe I will start doing that then.

Now that I think about it, I always say "appreciate" too, it's a strong word people don't hear too much and it brightens their mood. I hold doors open for others too. At the end of the day, these people go home and forget all of that though.

I don't want to read anything for now. Maybe i'll save it for later though.

Children are fucking stupid and very cruel.

i'm glad i could help i consider myself to be naturally wise (i don't know why i am like this i also have a deep connection with the animal turtle the symbol for wisdom, maybe i was one in another life or something idk)

here take this yotsuba doodle i made for you when you need to know the world is not all bad just look at this.

you sound like a really nice person and you are like the 3-4 nice user i have had memorable interaction with on this site i know you will do well and bring only positive stuff into the world.

Attached: yotsuba doodle.png (385x376, 32K)

Take care buddy!

>I'm starting to hate the world more and more. Everyday there is someone being trafficked or tortured yet nothing is being done honestly.
You know that the world has always been like this since mankind exists? It's not pretty, but there can't just be something "done" about it out of thin air.

Of course, but you don't realize these things as a kid, at least I never did. When you grow up, you start understanding what happens in the world more and more until you start hating the world. You would be surprised by the amount of 20 year old's just like me who have never even thought about the bad in the world once.

>how they became such a strong economy
probably because of high expectations? If you don't overperform, have good grades and get very succesful in your job, you are the nail that sticks out. FFS in japan if people are unhappy with their job they prefer to kill themselves instead of just quitting

D-do you think I could become a chef at wendy's if I try really hard?

>acts in a way that is different than other kids
>other kids notice
>bully because she's different
There's a reason most of everyone under 25 is locked up in an institution

The secret is we're all chefs at wendy's in heart

Maybe so, but in reality most people are not as idealistic as you and just try to get by themselves. If their comfy live get's threatened just a little bit, they will willingly throw someone else under the bus to prevent it.

>people don't hate immigrants because their skin is different

Attached: zZjXOMv (1).png (800x431, 409K)

In my country we have a saying:
>The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.

sad but true, i wish humans were not like this. because if they were in that situation and someone else was like my comfy life is worth throwing you under the bus i don't think they would do it themselves anymore.

not every imigrant is perfect but not every non immigrant is not perfect either so that's why its best to judge people on a person by person situation instead of assuming stuff about a whole group, a good saying for this "you might see them as demons on your front yard but little do you know there are bigger demons in your own home and back yard"

It's more gradual in the manga. People aren't a bully right away, but the class overall starts becoming more hostile to her as her handicap starts to have affects on them. Also while it was Shouya leading it, in the manga the whole class was a lot more complacent. For example, it was more than Shouya who on the chalk board in the manga.

there is no reason sometimes, just spite

We can only deal with the problems we are aware of, user. In an ideal world, we would be able to prioritize by degree of importance more, but we're not omniscient.

How do you know what they think? Are you telepathic?

you can't expect an elementary schooler to get that. they were bored and annoyed and she was timid, that's really it.

She ruined everyone lives
>but it wasn't her fault!
That doesn't change the fact that she did and you are not going to start using logic with kids.

this comment didnt age well, did it?

I wish I were deaf.

He wasn't wrong to believe it would.

nhentai.net/g/125952/

nhentai.net/g/125952/

Attached: 1566879151578.png (294x248, 40K)

I'm jealous that you live somewhere nice enough that you can believe that

why are there no lewds of her?

she didn't fall in line (within reason)