Happy Birthday to the man who made the Fate/Stay franchise what it is today!

Happy Birthday to the man who made the Fate/Stay franchise what it is today!

Attached: 289FA147-3197-408A-8BC1-857F1B5B895A.png (1068x1068, 409K)

shit?

So he's to blame.

Yes and no

Basically he was supporting Nasus ass while also work and drawing. Nasu had the idea for Fate Stay since high school and they were planning to finally do a visual novel for it. Takeuchi however made some suggestions (that can be argued were good decisions) this is why King Arthur is a girl.

He’s gotten stale as an artist but I can’t deny a man living a dream.

Whose birthday is it?

Takahashi Takeuchi

Business side, Takeuchi is a smart guy and has made a lot of good decisions.
Artist side, he should stop being lazy and improve his arts please.
Anyway, happy birthday Takeuchi.

Imagine that without him, Fate would be a fujo franchise.

God bless him

Attached: 1534179472736.jpg (170x210, 10K)

Fuck him, and fuck Mushroom too, both are fucking faggots
though, Takahashi is much more tolerable
The real hero of Fate is Hiroshi Hiroyama

I love Takeuchi! Please stop the FGO monstrosity

Attached: 1360472640965.jpg (268x241, 26K)

>The real hero of Fate is Hiroshi Hiroyama
You mean the one hack who can't even finish his own gag manga series?

Tanjoubi omedatou, Saber no Otou-san.

yes I do

Attached: 1552582732465.png (1280x1738, 2.77M)

What do you think his loving wife Nasu did for his bday?

dressed up as Saber

But it prints money!

Being an artist is his sidejob let's be honest. He's a businessman, friend and CEO.

Prototype will fully come out one day. I don’t know why but Arthur to me seems much more interesting than Saber.

Thanks Takeuchi. Everyone will shit on you but I'll always respect you. You are the friend everyone should have in their lives.

He’s an absolute bro who knew how to pander to otakus and knew the potential of his friends writing skills. He now takes the entire company on trips to Hawaii just to get references and gets to draw various versions of his waifu. The man is something we should all inspire to be.

Everyone will hate on the guy but he's the brains behind typemoon to keep the group afloat.

While you can’t deny the good he has done you also can’t ignore his declining drawing abilities and questionable things the franchise has gone through.

His art has stagnated, but still much better than the early days

Proto Saber is already out, and most nip TM fags hate him because FGO turned him into shitty cheater with amnesia. Sorry to say, but prototype is in a very situation because of the bad reception from Sakurai too.

Reminder that Fate/Shit has horrible worldbuilding and is only successful because of the waifus.

Attached: 1356635128731.jpg (473x480, 68K)

What about the prequel CDs do nips like those?

It did better in term of rating but it certainly is not raking cash to warrant some sort of promotion. It even loses behind case file. At this point I'm sure they'll make Proto Saber and the rest as the FGO original instead because its entire end game shifted in FGO already.

They still haven’t added Proto Gilgamesh, Rider, or Merlin (who is a Saberface). On top of that Arthur got fucked in FGO one of his voice lines mentioned his liking of Ayaka but fujos got pissed and was changed to the typical FGO player praise voice line.

Sakurai played a big part of the blame desu. She treated Prototype really badly and retconning Prototype via FGO. It's stupid as fuck, because FGO is popular so she utilize it to fix some canons . Basically, people don't care or knowing enough about prototype to noticed the changes and doing it through FGO was the best way to change the narrative.

based

Ain’t there something going on currently where Arthur is fighting a bunch of new Alter servants?

Pretty sure you are mistaking FSN with FGO

He's suppose to be chasing the Beast again, but we know that will never happen because FGO will never die even if Nasu leave. He'll be chasing that beast forever or get brainwashed again to fall in with the self-insert and stay in Chaldea forever.

thanks for FGO, the greatest fate crossover in existence as well as a good platform for ideas to materialize

You mean Fragments?

Attached: E9742A32-4468-4053-A225-E7F24DB4AF81.jpg (821x1200, 161K)

But that's not the Prisma Illya guy.

I just want to say thank you for my two wives

Attached: 60927dd33188ddf6ed6c8ca5229ffcf7.jpg (750x1050, 83K)