The Great Debate 2

Attached: 1476835671205.jpg (998x749, 402K)

Not this shit again.

Mob psycho > all

Attached: 1526247885269.png (1024x523, 131K)

Black Clovers MC is whiny screeching bitch

Anime is clearly MHA. Manga... close call

Beta detected.

There is no debate, both are enjoyable as battle shounen, both are shit as piece of japanese literature

It's like asking if I would rather watch paint dry for 6 hours or listen to nails being dragged across a chalkboard for 3, BNHA being the paint, and BC being the nails.

I always laugh at how accurate this image is.

Which is more tolerable?
A crying MC or a loud MC?

MHA throws its interesting side characters at the wayside to focus on an uninteresting Nardo-Sausegay sequel nobody but actual homosexuals wanted. The villains are also generally more generic "i hate everyone" bullshit.

BC has more emphasis on team battles than any recent shounen I can think of. The rival is more of a foil than anything else. The whole Elven terrorist reincarnation plot is laid out and foreshadowed from the beginning, and they have a pretty understandable motive for it rather than "REEEE, villainz rise up" bullcrap.

BC's worldbuilding opens up a lot more possibilities that can fans can endlessly speculate about, while My Hero's premise almost seems to confine it into the school setting. I'd say BC is akin to pre-timeskip One Piece while MHA is closer to Naruto.

Frankly, both are fucking garbage but for me Black Clover is better, simply for nothing having such a limited setting to begin with. MHA is just beyond mediocre.

Attached: 1323.png (640x360, 205K)

I dropped both but MHA has cute girls so it wins

BC seems like just your typical run-of-the-mill shonen with decent excecution.

MHA is liquid shit reserved for buttmunches to lick off the streets.

Attached: 1566029090191.jpg (630x630, 61K)

You like the fatty Ochaco?

I prefer Pig Assault over Zenitsu so I’ll go with the latter.

Good taste.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 14 [720p].mkv .jpg (1280x720, 143K)

based

i have mha on hold for now to let chapters accumulate and have just recently read the climax arc in bc
both have their strengths and weaknesses

Black Clover has better fights

Both trash but Black Clover is slightly better so it wins.