Vinland Saga 164

Ziggy and daddy training chapter

Attached: page_00.png (1114x1600, 2.03M)

Attached: page_01.png (1114x1600, 1.75M)

Attached: page_02.png (1114x1600, 1.63M)

Lets face it, Ziggy is a better character then Thorfinn. By a mile. Thorfinn had to spent 3 years as a slave to learn valuing peace. Ziggy did it on a road trip with his bros while chasing pussy.

Ziggy is the best.

Attached: page_03.png (1114x1600, 1.67M)

Attached: page_4.png (1114x1600, 1.57M)

Attached: page_05.png (1114x1600, 1.32M)

Ziggy wasn't seething as much

Attached: page_06.png (1114x1600, 1.56M)

Attached: page_07.png (1114x1600, 1.63M)

Attached: file.png (1114x1600, 1.84M)

Attached: page_09.png (1114x1600, 1.81M)

Attached: page_10.png (1114x1600, 1.76M)

Attached: page_11.png (1114x1600, 1.81M)

Attached: page_12.png (1114x1600, 1.38M)

Attached: page_13.png (1114x1600, 1.44M)

Attached: page_14.png (1114x1600, 1.18M)

Attached: page_15.png (1114x1600, 1.69M)

Attached: page_16.png (1114x1600, 1.69M)

Attached: page_17.png (1114x1600, 1.41M)

Attached: page_18.png (1114x1600, 1.39M)

Omaewa...Musuko da

Attached: page_19.png (1114x1600, 1.58M)

thanks for the dump
Nice chapter

Why would he need a redemption arc? He was based for all this time.

Well if you start like that, I'd rather read the adventures of Thorkell then.

He tried to rape Gudriddu.

He didn't know she didn't give her consent. She was his wife after all.

She didn't say yes, that's rape.

>mangastream

Niggerstream is the correct spelling.

You can't rape your property

He was in medieval iceland, not sjw-dominated california.

I take that as a challenge.

Attached: hens.png (780x439, 660K)

>"we must war"
>"no war is bad"
>*anime battle*
>"see i told you war is bad bye"
>"okay"

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Aw, cute.

>>*anime battle*
Opposed to a manga battle?

I think he means it's too "shonen"

Memes

cummed

Attached: myson.png (518x564, 270K)

THAT'S MY BOOOOOY

Attached: AAH.png (625x400, 307K)

You can't really compare those two like that.

And still, I did it.

Attached: 1546308965498.gif (500x375, 1.95M)

Where's Hox? Fuck mangastream.

Because Thorfinn is so hard to relate to. Both as an edgy ninja and as a merchant of peace.

Hox slammed into a guard rail at 90 mph last week

He's pretty relatable when he he's a depressed farmer.

Attached: fml.png (600x907, 557K)

Not really, revenge is the easiest thing to relate to, especially when family members and loved ones are involved.

Yes but not when he is the wise warrior or the edgy warrior that is able to solve any problem by kicking ass

Keep seething cuck. Having a woman run away from you and not honor killing her is the epitome of cuckery. No wonder you sympathize with him more.

Muhammad pls.

So the solution is to keep farming the shitty soil of Iceland?

>not honor killing her is the epitome of cuckery
Absolutely based, effendi.

>honor killing
found the kebab

>he has to force and threaten women to like him
>calls others cuck
L M A O are those seething manlet kebab tears I teaste?

Where is he going now anways?

and then people complain about Berserk, at least the last chapter was kino, Vinland continues to be too extremist with pacifism, Ziggy had to stop at the difference of force with the continent's armies and not go on with the usual thorfin crap

Grove street

>last chapter was kino
Why would you lie like that?

And see what you've become.

For (You)s

>war bad
>raiding bad
>mainlanders are too strong
No you fucking retards. This is why vikings robbed hard and fast when they didnt outmatch their opponent.

This fucking sucks, its generic shonen now

>now

Cry some more

Cope

>retards that still think shonen is a genre
>retards that parrot Yea Forumserminspeak
So why was the anime a good thing again?

Why are you acting like this started to happen after the anime, you disingenuous faggot?

Who are you quoting?
Its just case of potential being drained by blood letting, I dont seriously even believe we wont get axed before finding india

>mainlanders are too strong

this is the only correct and sensible point, given that Canute controls the Baltic sea, and he does not want raid.

Too bad their economy runs on stealing

Its only correct when applied to Canute himself. If he raids in France or Germany then those parties can held his holding responsible for those raids. Moreover his big host would have to deal with defenders due to their own size slowing them down.

However in Sies case there is no problem. He commands to boats as best and nobody knows him, nobody recognizes him so anything he does wouldnt get tied to Iceland of all places. And even if they did who is going to send a fleet to fucking Iceland over few villages in France etc? They might not even be able to

I mean do you see how far the place is compared to lets say Britain? There is no way anyone will sail against Iceland from France

Attached: Mercator_projection_SW.jpg (1920x1629, 589K)

Where did Hox disappear to lately? He didn't do the last chapter either.

>mercator projection
look at this fag and his out-of-scale continents and islands

Attached: 1550001359420.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Distance is still correct fag

Probably busy? I hope he comes back.

Wait for real?

Sometimes he releases in batches if nothing really interesting happens.

comfy chapter

some decent action choreography, wasted by a tensionless boring and predictable script, with absolutely nothing at stake or of interest happening.

vinland never had a good plot, but the interesting things that kept people reading have all seemed to disappear from this manga, it's lost it's groove.

I feel like the Baltic sea war arc just dragged on far too long.

mfw baltic sea war arc took over 3 years

Greece soon

vinland started out in a shounen magazine I don't see why everyone is always sperging about a word

The last chapter of Berserk is easily the most important chapter we had in the last 10 years, maybe more, and it may force Guts to regress back to his early lonely self.
Vinland has been shit for the entire Baltic Sea War arc and will most likely never recover, going deper into shounen territory.

This was a manga battle.
Garm was pure anime.

>Who are you quoting?
Jesus Christ, you Vinlandfags don't even understand what's this phrase supposed to mean.

>their faces when this bunch of dirtfarmers that have lived in wooden huts all their life and the most splendorous buildings they've seen were shitty churches and moats in britain get to see Constantinople and all it's grand cathedrals, temples, castles and forums
>With accompanying smug Leif who's already seen it all
Man, I'd love to see that.

Did we really need to get through the whole farming arc to finally get a real protag of this manga?

I hurts to see what started as a wild ride turn into that.

Attached: 1566770044235.png (317x350, 140K)

Well would you prefer 30 pages of sitting down and talk? That's not biking like at all, it's even more pacifist.

Viking*

Imagine being such a brainlet that you miss the point of what they did and what just happened this hard.

>a new arc begins
I'm excited. Siggy started off as one of the worst parts of Baltic Sea arc and ended as one of the best, for me at least. If it cuts down on the comedy and the shounen shit from the last arc I'm optimistic it will be good

Attached: aiportraits_1563578003.jpg (512x512, 14K)

india?

I hope he meets some Varangian Guard in the next arc when they actually arrive

Yikes!

God wills it, brother

Leif has never been to Greece, he said so himself

God I envy Thorfinn so much. He will see a OG Constantinople, he can bang a cutie like Gudriddu and chill with his bro Einar in the middle of one of the greatest empires ever

Was it said they were actually going to Greece? I only remember (from a long time ago) that they were going east, and I'd assume that means going towards Russia.

They're going to Greece to sell narwhal horns

They are going to grikkland.

They said they would go to Grikkland (Greece in icelandic) to sell the narwhal's horns, right after Sigurd's wedding

Why do you think they are going to the opposite direction from Vinland, user?

Attached: torukeruru.jpg (663x418, 144K)

I thought Thorfinn is a good boy now and he wants to scam greeks with bootleg unicorn horns? Can't wait for a frail old man to buy them all as a last resort to cure his child's cancer.

To get money you fucking speedreader.

Well, they don't know if it works or not. Not their fault Greeks want to buy them

Did you somehow manage to speedread my post?

They know they don't come from unicorns though.

Big eyes Thorfinn was trying to eat one homself when they thought Hild poisoned them

I'm shitfaced drunk cut me some slack you fag.

Doesn't mean they can't work as cancer medicide

Is that what Thorfinn tells himself so he can sleep?

Yes, among other things

Attached: thorfinn face.png (947x887, 495K)

Ziggy was raised correctly and he also had a personality before his trip, whereas Thorfinn didn't develop one until he became a slave.
I do think he's a better character, but it's not really fair to compare them.

dont really enjoy siggy's storyline that much t bh, he isnt a bad character or anything but his somewhat dull personality is painfully heightened by a lack of good supporting characters with him (although i really like hatt so far). thorrfin isn't exactly the most interesting guy but he's surrounded by a bunch of really likeable characters that help to make him much more enjoyable to read, where sig's chapters feel lifeless in comparison.

"war is bad" has always been the theme though

What did your mom do to you?

I liked this chapter

Based

>the adventures of Thorkell
spinoff W H E N

Haalfdan is such a tsundere

Gave me food and love

What will the new arc be about? More Sigurd or Thorfinn?

Are we really going to keep changing characters for a while? Not that I mind, but I wonder how long will it take... Well guess we are in for the long ride in this Saga.

Likely eastern Europe and Kievan Rus unless they go on some side adventure again. But they already had so many that I doubt it

>tfw we probably won't see Thorkell again for literal years