Kanojo, Okarishimasu

Thoughts on a new character?

Attached: EC_NFOWU4AMo_tD.jpg (646x609, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

korewata.com/kanokari-105-netabare
bakadata.com/spoiler/kanojo-okarishimasu-105-summary/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

harem

>call girls who wont take the D
Whats the fucking point?

Attached: 1565365939219.jpg (880x720, 112K)

Is it out?

No, but spoilers say there's a new girl is introduced.

>a new girl
N I C E

Attached: 1538026749466.jpg (4000x4000, 1.33M)

best girl already

>fang
best girl already

Already better than Whorezuru

Doubtful.

Attached: EDAhrL8UcAA3wPj.jpg (2892x4096, 1.05M)

Someone needs to snipe this from Shit Yau so we don't need to wait for their intentional delays

Cute. Looks like the sister from Bokuben + 2-3 years

A new problem arose. Oh nooo

Ruka still best girl

Based on the previous chapter i think she gonna be their script writer or director or something.

who dis?

Man I sure love when they introduce new characters to stall the plot progression, it's my favourite

Why is it only now appearing?

I come to a realization that there bound to be some new girls for the movie making arc because of course they need more actress to make a movie.
Mami will be one of them.

But this character could be one that helps push the plot forward.

Nah. This is how they'll keep dragging it out. Just introduce new girl. No doubt she'll be interested in the MC even though he is supposed to be a worthless loser.

The girl must be interested.

From the OP panel it's clear she knows Kazuya likes Chizuru and that she's asking why he doesn't just hurry up and date her.

This character to divert readers

Anyone else ever just feel like an otter?

This.
Ruka is the best.

Er... link or the shittly google translation?

Attached: 1566799199325.png (182x235, 39K)

Chorizilla

Why is Mami going to fuck shit up?

We don't need her with this new cutie.

Mami is no longer a character in this manga.

Are those highlights in her hair?

Attached: EAMTLvxUIAYtP_e.jpg (4096x2900, 831K)

Raws when

the mc of this manga is a fucking faggot

How is this manga one of top rom-coms in Japan but barely get any discussions in Yea Forums?

Too realistic. The Japanese are more humble and willing to accept their flaws, so they can see themselves in Kazuya and laugh. The Western manga fanbase can't handle a single affront to their egos so when they see themselves perfectly portrayed in the manga they throw a fit.

I'm reading the chapter 17 right now and I'm thinking to drop it.

Ruka a shit.

Attached: 1554311583159.png (480x351, 123K)

Sonicanon did it once last year.
I doubt he'd do it again though, especially since he's probably bored with the manga not featuring Mami in forever.

Sumi best girl

Attached: 20190828_111135.jpg (820x665, 358K)

Who?

Don't. It just gets better and better.

This completely slipped off my radar. I usually post the spoilers and shitty google translates.

These are the best spoilers I found
korewata.com/kanokari-105-netabare
But I can't select and copy paste them for some reason so you'll have to do google translate them yourself.

I checked Jumpx like I usually do but the spoilers were very short and incomprehensible there and it seems like they introduced some comments there which was confusing.

I'm very unimpressed with her character design. Seems like a one-time minor character, I doubt she'll be a heroine.

Pretty much this: I do expect new characters introduced for the movie making arc. Then again I don't think it's an actress: he doesn't have a script or even a deal with her agency to use her image.
She was talking about him meeting with her manager, though I doubt it could be her manager either.

not to mention I expected some male characters this time

I have a feeling this arc will suck. I hope it doesn't drag for months on end.
The design of the new character already has me worried.

Kanokari hasn't been KinoKari for a long while now.

We're finally getting more Chizuru development and we've already got people complaining.

What development?
She was better before. Now she's just depressed and cold all the time.
She lost all her energy which made her so likeable.

Seriously I've been here from the beginning, I was the one making threads when Shit Yau first picked this series up after SilverHelios hadn't translated a chapter for a long time.
But give me a fucking break. It hasn't been good since the birthday arc. That fucking chapter where Chizuru didn't want Kazuya to tell her grandma the truth killed all momentum since then.

We had one hint that Mami was gonna fuck shit up like 40 fucking chapters ago or something and then Reiji forgot all about it.

So basically Chizuru turned into an emo pansy and Kazuya hasn't changed at all.
If this "Depressed Chizuru" development happened just so Kazuya could finally man up then I could justify it but nothing of the sort has happened and thus the only thing that has happened so far is ruining Chizuru's character.

>steals away Kazuma

Attached: ichika cute.jpg (480x640, 35K)

>a new girl 100 chapters in
But why?

Just going through word by word here, so I may be wrong on some things, but it looks like the gist of it is that their campaign managed to hit the front page, so they're probably good on funding. Then they start worrying about what would happen if their classmates found out. Chizuru says that if they can actually pull this off then she doesn't care what the people at school think. Kazuya mentally jerks off again about how "strong" she's being. I think Chizuru is then about to say something about the process of getting the agency's "ok", but then they get interrupted by the new girl.

Also, the new chick is some pretty girl who just happened to move in near them. (Because of course she fucking did.) I think she lives across the street, but I'm not sure. At any rate, we'll find out all about her next time.

Can't wait to see more jealous Chizuru.

>Kazuya getting more waifus as Chizuru grow more dependent on him
Childhood friend of Kazuya when?

Attached: 1554120779170.gif (358x338, 83K)

Yea Forums prefers haremshit and waifu war like 5toubun than a coherent story.

Because the japanese have eternally shit taste and are much more willing to put up with a premise like
>Wasting all your money on a hooker that doesn't even put out
than a western fanbase,
In fact, if I knew someone personally who blew all his cash on a girl without her banging him I would rightfully call him out, the japanese would propably laud him for his and her purity or something

Kazuya is looking at the picture he took with Chizuru and is determined to make things work. He made an appointment with a representative of a big crowd funding company. The representative says that he’s taking crowd funding too lightly. The fact that there aren’t any images and it’s hard to get the seriousness from the text he wrote.

While harsh, Kazuya thinks that the things he was told are right. Chizuru calls him and he explains that he wasn’t able to get the crowd funding started. She says that the critique he received are valuable and wants to make good use of it.

Kazuya is worried about Chizuru as her name will come out in the movie and that it will be uncomfortable for her to stay in college. But it’s fine for Chizuru as long as she can feature in a movie. “I’m counting on you, mr. producer.”

And then a girl who lives next door to Chizuru says, “If you two are this close, then why won’t you two just date?”

bakadata.com/spoiler/kanojo-okarishimasu-105-summary/

Cry more.

You are so dumb holy shit.
The rental girlfriend service is extremely niche in Japan.

Japan likes cute things and this manga has cute art and cute girls so they'll gobble it up no matter how shit the story is, they won't care.
This is talking about the general populace of course.

Nerds over at 5ch and 2chan constantly bitch just like the retards here do about Kazuya and shit.

>I need my MC to be the most pathetic human being possible so I can properly self-insert
You are pathetic

Attached: 1548713829847.jpg (617x380, 101K)

She cute

Yeah, Twitter is so much more positive about this manga while incels over at 2ch and yaraon keep doing the same old bitching.

>aspiring actresses notice his kickstarter campaign to make a movie and try to seduce him for roles
Being in charge of the Casting Couch is the real ultimate power.

>Wasting all your money on a hooker that doesn't even put out
Are you the retard who reposts the same post every time.
>In fact, if I knew someone personally who blew all his cash on a girl without her banging him I would rightfully call him out
You sounds like the most obnoxious self righteous butch.
People are entitled to do with their money what they want as long it doesn't harm others.
If you hate the whole premise why are you even her?
Except whining "stop like things I don't line" that is

>reading comprehension

Exactly.
Normalfags just don't take things so seriously.
Kanokari is such a tame ass manga by any stadards anyways.

Where the raws

>>call girls who wont take the D
The author makes MC fall in love too early and quickly with Chizuru.
So it's hard to think that the other girls have a little chance to win

>Two girls that wish to fuck him and be their girlfriend
>One girl that may fuck him just to spite the others
>Just chases after the one that doesn't really to have any relationship with him
>New challenger appears
What's even the point?

Girls are the only selling point of this shitshow, so the only way to keep it going is to introduce new ones.