Domestic na Kanojo

Gooks out. We are in the endgame boys.

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1817778

Attached: 50efa5ecc669042b706e10557c1586f1.jpg (744x1080, 385K)

Rui a shit

I wanna punch Rui in the face

Hina a best
Rui a shit

If Rui seriously thinks she can just go to Japan and take Natsuo back like nothing ever happened she's even worse than I thought.

The more I see threads about this manga on Yea Forums, the more I start to believe the characters in this manga are retarded, and the more I appreciate the fact that I never started reading it.

Rui have her friend
Hina have nobody poor soul

Rui will get the chef.

Rui is selfish again she rejected her boyfriend without reason. Now she wants to comeback kkk
I understand why recently Nips hates her

It seems that Sasuga is giving Hina a lot more focus during this endgame while just reminding us every now and then that Rui still exists.

based

> Rui and Hina clutching their precious keepsakes
Oh shit, I can't believe we're here. End game soon.
> Blond faggot appears at the end
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Attached: 1538884121955.png (671x603, 168K)

>Blond faggot appears at the end
He's there to tell Natsuo that Hina still loves him. 100%

Or there to be a rebound if hina loses.

This.

I hate her

Next chapter will disprove this.

> Implying author won't milk this out for maximum drama

Shuu is a pawn. Sasuga wont have Hina confess to Natsuo so Shuu's role is to make Natsuo aware.

That ship sailed. She permanently friendzoned him.

She kept him on the back burner saying "I've not given up on him yet" instead of "I only see you as a friend". Big difference. She essentially confirmed that she will fallback on chef as soon as she gets BTFO.

What an absolute cunt.

I sure hope he rejects her if she decides to look for him after getting rejected by Natsuo. She deserves Kajika.

That's way to easy an outcome for this drama shit. Mark my words hes going to go after Hina again and is gonna ask Natsuos permission. Natsuo is going to feel like he has no right to stop him. It's too early for Natsuo to realise Hina loves him. If it happens it's a losing flag for Hina as I feel like Natsuo isnt over Rui completely or just doesnt see Hina romantically anymore, perhaps both. So him knowing that Hina loves him at this point is really not going to work in her favour. I hope I'm wrong.

Unfortunately that won't happen since Sasuga said she wants to make them both happy. I really wish Rui got trucked though.

We'll find out next chapter but one thing for certain Shuu's plot purpose right now is to make Natsuo think of Hina again. One way or the other.

I'd hate things to go that way. Really makes no sense to pursue her after realizing she won't be happy without Natsuo and if he starts to pursue Hina then to me he's just Tooru 2.0.
Really wants the writing drama to close the series instead of Natsuo pursuing Hina that is almost stolen.

It genuinely looks more and more like a Hina ending despite the spoilers trying to make it seem as bad as it could for her.

Does anyone think that Hina will somehow be involved in writing a new novel or rewriting Natsuo's story about their love? Her introduction to the sensei sure feels like it.

Holy fuck. Spoilers were biased as fuck. Hina victory inc.

Oh god when Rui wins the tears from those Hinaspergs who spam these threads are going to be so fucking glorious.

Yeah. Now we have to wade through a fuck tonne of drama with Shuu. Sasugas only brought him back to cause trouble. Guarantee he gonna go after Hina again.

Your discords the other way nigger.

I hope Rui wins.

She won't because people and nip authors have sub 200 IQ and shit taste.

Seems like Nat's mentor realised that Hina was the subject of his first story, the one shown in chapter 15.

Well, self serving characters never win in romance.

The fact that Hina is holding on to both her and Natsuos rings definitely symbolises the fact that Natsuo has moved on whereas Hina is grasping onto the dream of them being together. And with Shuu returning? Oh boy.

>Ruitard reading the manga wrong again
Why am I not surprised anymore.

She will win though. The chefbowl.

That's her goal. She sees him as a rival after all.

It's always amusing to watch you Hinafags being so fucking dellusional.
Can't wait for the inevitable metldown.

>192487936
>rooting for the main girl is delusional
When will Ruitards ever learn?

Attached: hinamaingirl.jpg (4095x2048, 1.97M)

Imagine having so little arguments to support your girl that you have to rely on some fucking first draft ideas when authors change their minds all the fucking time.
So yeah, you are dellusional, probably one of the most dellusional retards I have seen in quite a while. It's like this is your first fucking manga and you are not aware of how this shit works. The fact that you took that obviously fake love rival chef seriously is proof enough of that.
Keep grasping at straws and relying on "SHE DID THIS RANDOM THING, THAT'S TOTALLY SYMBOLISM THAT SHE IS GOING TO WIN" faggotry or spamming these threads. The more smug you are, the more fun it'll be to laugh at you when the obvious main girl wins.

>192488196
Seethe harder.

This reminds me way too much of that shoujo Daytime Shooting Star. Girl falls in love with her sensei who's like 4 years older than her, he falls for her too but breaks up with her because of the age gap and because he didn't want to cause her issues. Throughout this, there's this little asshole who studies with her and is just waiting for his opportunity to strike. The sensei even admits to the little shit that he does love the girl, and the little shit never ever tells her but hooks up with her instead. At the end, when the sensei finally admits to her that he always loved her and that he still does love her, the girl picks the little shit.

Like how she changed her mind about Good Ending and didn't follow the oneshot?

>SHE DID THIS RANDOM THING, THAT'S TOTALLY SYMBOLISM THAT SHE IS GOING TO WIN
So like you niggers do with Rui you mean? Show me one example that proves, to you, that Rui is going to win.

S-she's c-cute a-and p-pouts a-and!!

>Imagine having so little arguments to support your girl that you have to rely on some fucking first draft ideas when authors change their minds all the fucking time.
imagine thinking this like you delusional faggot you are. Just gonna leave this here.
Threadly reminder:

>Rui has to take advantage of Hina's situation
>Has to hide the truth about Hina's feelings to get him
>Has to make sure that he doesn't find out
>Has to beg Hina to stay silent when she did the worst to her
>Hina-nee please be there for Natsuo but don't you dare tell him the truth
>Breaks up with Natsuo by making everything about herself when she wasn't even the reason behind Natsuo's problem.
>Doesn't care about his writing. Something that defines him.

Meanwhile
>Natsuo proposed to Hina
>Hina is the one who always inspired him to write
>The one who sacrificed everything just to protect his future, burying her feelings in the process
>The one whose feelings never changed despite going through shit alone just to save him
>Has kept the rings
>Was saved by Natsuo who took a knife to the chest to save her.
>Has decided to dedicate her life for him even if he is not with her in the end.
>Is holding on to his dream as it has become too big of a burden for him to bear alone.

Kei hasn't been very subtle when it comes to foreshadowing, but it's very obvious where she is going.

B-b-b-but Kei wouldn't waste 100 chapters of their relationship for nothing!!!!

S-s-she only had sex with Natsuo

>still posting this shit
The only thing that is right about your shitty copypasta is that Kei hasn't been very subtle when it comes to foreshadowing. A shame you are too retarded to see where this is actually going.
Enjoy your shock and anger when the girl the MC had a crush on at the start of the story (aka the most obvious loser ever, even more than childhood friends) unsurprisingly loses.

Thanks for the screencaps.

Except you have nothing to refute it, nothing to counter it, except call it a copypasta and that just makes me laugh at your mental retardation. Its literal evidence from the manga you utter retard. But its clear you're just a shitposter. Fuck off back to your circlejerk discord you degenerate, they'll suck your dick and make you feel safe there.

I think you need to pick up the first volume of the manga and try real hard to identify the girl on the cover.

How many you got so far user?

>Enjoy your shock and anger when the girl the MC had a crush on at the start of the story (aka the most obvious loser ever, even more than childhood friends) unsurprisingly loses.
Still better than being the rebound of the MC.

That wouldn't be so bad actually. It's the fact that she became her rebound by whoring herself to the MC that makes it all the worse. She is literally like Shou senpai who had whored herself to the MC when he broke up with Yuki.

Not many. Only recently started screen capping.

Same. Theres still some time to go until the end. I cant wait to post them when it's over.

Rui a shit...A SHIT

Rui is a SHIT.

>All these nervous Hinafags
Will be nice to open another bottle of wine when Rui wins. Last time I did was when Kirino won.

She already won Chef's dick. Now she gets to suck on it.

agreed

Rui a best

a shit*

Stop shitposting, Kajita.

>Ch242

Attached: 242_1.png (665x968, 881K)

Attached: SPOILER_242_2.png (684x1078, 789K)

Attached: SPOILER_242_3.png (1440x1080, 1.52M)

Attached: SPOILER_242_4.png (1436x1079, 1.44M)

Attached: SPOILER_242_5.png (1442x1079, 1.54M)

Attached: SPOILER_242_6.png (1445x1078, 1.45M)

Attached: SPOILER_242_7.png (1442x1079, 1.57M)

Attached: SPOILER_242_8.png (1439x1078, 1.57M)

Attached: SPOILER_242_9.png (1439x1077, 1.53M)

Attached: SPOILER_242_10.png (1441x1077, 1.63M)

>last page

Attached: SPOILER_242_11.png (683x1077, 768K)

>no spaghetti
>no slutty seduction like Rui
>perfect wife behavior
She don't want to hurt anyone so she leave.That's why Hina is the best girl

>Rui turns down chef-kun, saying she's still not over Natsuo
>when SHE was the one who broke up with HIM and sent him into a depressive spiral

Yeah no. fuck Rui.

Attached: IMG_20190822_100542.jpg (567x387, 26K)

And of course Shuu has to return. Time to watch him now persue Hina again.

He is here to apologize for lying. Only retards think he still wants to pursue Hina. Read chapter 173.

Even Togen understands. Based.

Where are the retards who were saying Hina would confess this chapter and get rejected. So far all of Hinafag predictions are playing out.

Ruitards read their own fan fiction. What do you expect?

>happy that if he can write again he has someone like you waiting for him
Well that's another flag for Hina right? Maybe flag is too much but Togen is based for also realising this.

To add to that, even her moving out was predicted last week by people who actually read the manga.

>he still wants to pursue Hina
But Natsuo will think that why Hina wants to leave his house.
Maybe he wants to propose a new teacher job to Hina but he knows that Natsuo is her big issue ..
>Natsuo face is little panicked about Shu
Why he asked Hina if she will comeback in her parents house?to see her when he wants?

All I can say is next week can't come soon enough. Shuu is the deus ex machina that we needed to get Natsuo to start realising Hina's feelings.

Maybe not take her back but I can see him maybe offering her a job but feels like Natsuo is the only one in the way of that and asks his permission for her to go. So essentially the same thing because he'll be taking her away. If you think this is going to be simple, its really not. Sasuga brought Shuu in for some drama and that's what shes gonna do. Surprised shes going down the ntrish route though.

>Natsuo is so happy with Hina that he don't see the time pass.
Even his editor knows that Natsuo is happy because Hina is with him. Cute

Expect Natsuo isn't actually dating Hina so asking his permission does fuckall. How can it even be NTR if Natsuo and Hina aren't even together.

Exactly with Rui, it was always lip service. But when he is with Hina, even people around them just naturally realise their chemistry.

Ntr isnt exclusive to dating. Natsuo still cares for Hina and has lingering feelings, although I'm starting to doubt that part desu. Feels like hes actually over her.

>Rui breaks up with him
>heart broken Natsuo, finds rebound with coke addict that almost got him killed by a gang
>nm I liked you afterall
Fuck Rui, she's selfish as fuck.

>Feels like hes actually over her.
He just believes the sister act. Even stalker-kun could see that he still behaves like a lover. As for NTR, Shuu had already been used for that role 3 times and all 3 times he was clearly cut off. Again read chapter 173 because it looks like you've forgotten.

>I she your girlfriend
>She/I'm just my/his older sister
This running gag starts to annoy me, the more people he will introduce her as his sister, the more people would know he married his sister in case of a Hina win and he barely ever introduced Rui as his sister, he mostly was referring to her as girlfriend.

I hope Rui wins just because so many people are going to develop brain tumors from all the rage and Hinafags are spamming underage retards.

Attached: 1455104018781.gif (540x304, 957K)

Which is why she is the designated loser. Sasuga couldn't even be fucked to show her suffering due to the break up. There is just more emotional payoff at this point in having Hina win. She had her happiness stolen away due to factors beyond her control and she stayed true to her feelings for so long. Compared to that Rui barely even gave a shit about the break up and just wants to ride his dick again after a couple of chapters.

Cope

>Cope
That is exactly what you're gonna do soon enough, goblina.

Delusional ruitard. Even as low tier bait requires more effort.

I'm gonna put you front and center in the screencap, can I get a "if Rui wins I will eat my own shit?" for the camera?

Remember to post that screen cap when Rui loses. It will make your BTFO even sweeter.

Stop giving the retard (You)s.

Don't hold back and say the real phrase that describes Rui: an insecure selfish cunt. Hoping Natsuo or Hina, from all people, calls her bullshit out.

How many cocks have ejaculated inside Hina's slutty holes again?

Morning, Philip.

God, can this shit just end already? It’s obvious Hina will win even though Sasuga is trying to make it seem like both girls have an even chance.

pretty sure that's Mohammed.

>her teacher's
>her student's
damn 2 men and she's in her mid-20s? total slut.

Don't forget stalker-kun and who knows how many one-night stands she had after getting drunk

Mohammad is the Ruitard who complains about drinking and cooking. The cock ejaculating Ruitard is Philip.

>this kills the ruifag

Attached: 782631826.png (327x373, 116K)

based

That entire conversation with Togen just strengthens the theory that Hina is the wife in chapter 73 when Natsuo had become a successful writer.

It can't kill them since they don't read the manga.

AHUVHUAHUBHAUHBVUAHBUAS

HINAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

RUIBROS IT WILL BE OUR WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advanced cope

What was the story "Well, See You" about?

The story Natsuo wrote about Hina that won him his first award.

Are Ruifags the Yuifags of our generation?

>The story Natsuo wrote about Hina that won him his first award.

So master already figured out that Hina is the girl of the story.

Natsuo and Hina's relationship is the unhealthiest relationship in the story, and anyone that supports it is either some fujoi loving shitter or a forever-alone virgin. Look at how it started. It's insanity to think they belong, unless you want Natsuo to be unhappy for the rest of his life.

Go to bed bizarro.

Which perfectly explains why they are always happy when they are with each other. Sasuga Ruitard.

(You)

Discord chat dead now?

Fuck off back to your discord chink. They'll circlejerk you there.

Nah dude. When she rejected him it was on the grounds that "i still have feelings for my ex and havent given up on him yet"

She actually admits she and Kajita would be a good couple and be happy together. Thats not friend-zoning, thats simply Rui not dating another man while still in love with another. What she did was responsible so that there are no issues between Kajtia or Natsuo for her to cause, and therefore no second guessing or uncertainty.

What Natsuo did to Miyabi was friend-zoning. Saying he only liked her as a friend and could not become her lover. Ruis rejection of Chef was not as definite, and actually shows that Ruis feelings for Natsuo is the only thing in Kajitas way. A big difference from Natsuo and Miyabi where the obstacle is Natsuo himself.

I wish i was that lucky. everytime i see a spoiler thread i get anxious since the spoiler is biased against Hina. then i see the chapter and realize things are actually good for her. i just want it to end.

Threadly reminder for neither side to cry victory before the end.

Thats an issue i have. If Rui is to be taken seriously, shouldn't she have more of a role with Natsuo? like calling or support or something? she gave Kajita a note that made him happy, cant she do the same with Natsuo, like call for someone to check on him or play an online game?

If Rui actually had a proper role in becoming better for Natsuo and helping him when he needs it, i wouldnt be against her and Natsuo so much.
But so far, the entire possibility lies on Natsuo just taking her back when she's done nothing to help, and forgiving her dumping him when he needed support the most, and just left him to stew in his misery without making sure someone was there to help him.

the thought that such an undeserving woman can win is what annoys me. at least give her SOMEthing to make her deserving.

Inevitable winner, and don't you forget it.

Attached: 1561507662223.png (671x976, 628K)

>hes going to go after Hina again and is gonna ask Natsuos permission
its easy to see that, but ask yourself, why is he talking to Natsuo instead of Hina?

The last time Shuu met Hina, he knew she was still in love, and told Hina to be honest with herself. that was at least 7-9 months from the current story point.
He has no idea if Hina is still in love or not. No idea if Hina even like Natsuo or not. and no idea if Hina is even dating anyone else or not. So why talk to Natsuo first if he has no idea on how Hina has developed?

And even if that was the case, Shuu dosnt need Natsuos permission. Natsuo told Hina back in the day, that now that Shuu was divorced he had no reason to object to them getting back together (pissing Hina off). And even if Shuu did ask, Just like with Alex asking to date Rui, Natsuo has no right to object.

The only thing connecting Shuu to Natsuo is the lie he told Natsuo that Hina moved on (augmenting Hinas lie and Rui's advances) Otherwise he want to tell Natsuo to properly break Hinas heart so she can move on. but why do that if he has no idea if she even is in love or not.

your idea is not impossible. maybe he's stalking, maybe its revealed that he and Hina keep in contact. Otherwise, admitting to the lie is the main reason, or its something unrelated to Hina.

And just because Natsuo learns of the lie, wont mean he's convinced Hina currently loves him. He will become more aware that Shuu lied and that Hina lied, and maybe become more conscience of her, but i doubt anything short of the rings or a confession will get the message through, and so much time has passed, he probobly thinks Hina has moved on but knowing that he was coninced of lies will probobly make him think maybe there is a chance they can start things again.

Attached: a563.jpg (610x530, 151K)

another chapter, another ruifag prediction completely destroyed. when will they stop?

I think so too. Rui will be let down easy. Either she will admit she's moved on, or see the picture of Hina and Natsuo with the Seiryu kid and realize how happy Natsuo and Hina are together, or realize Hina was the one who got Natsuo back his writing and is better to support him, or that Natsuo is more happy with her (rui) as family than as a partner.

I dont see Rui being crushed, just admitting defeat.

Well, Hina is the one Natsuo wrote his first story about, the one he wrote his award winning piece for, the one he was inspired to write his novel about, and she is currently holding onto his dream so he's not guilty for wanting to leave it behind.

and now she's meeting the author, who realizes Hina is the one Natsuo wrote the "far away hand" about, and Hina is there to help the author now his health is worsening.

so yea. its a very good chance. Although i fear that it will be the authors death and Hinas support of Natsuo that helps him to write again. kind like how the mothers death got Natsuo into books to begin with

>symbolises the fact that Natsuo has moved
it dosnt symbolize jack. hell i can make shit up too and say Rui holding onto her half a moon symbolizes that Natsuo has moved on from her, and that Rui is grasping the dream of it being whole again.

Dilate

I'm still okay with either winning as long as this thing ends, but I have to say that I agree with some anons here when saying Rui barely makes an effort, the only time she actually tried to help Natsuo with his writing was when he had broken up with Hina. Couldn't she at least try to understand how much it meant for him? She took him for granted way too many times such as when he tried to vent how he was mad that people were giving his novel a bad review and she just told him "just don't read then, bruh". Also she was mad at him for not telling him of his writer's block and having a good time with Miyabi but she never once cared to ask him "Are you okay?" before getting put on her place by Miyabi, it was only, that it made her feel bad, she even abandoned him thinking their break up would inspire him to write again and telling they're better off as family. And now suddenly it's "We agreed to take some time off", even worse she still thinks she can just go back and patch things up like it never happened. For all the shit people give Hina, at least even when she knows completely that she still loves him, she feels bad for her sister and still decides to go away just so that she can't pursue him, basically feeling she still doesn't deserve it, while also helping him in any way possible, from his emotional state to even his career, just so that she can see him happy, even if it's not with her.

Shuu doesn't have much to talk with Natsuo. Or he confesses that he lied to her about Hina or, maybe it seems crazy, ask Natsuo to motivate Hina to be a teacher again.

>its that guy again
OH NO NO NO HINABROS, you got too cocky to see the flags. Being happy when it isn't over yet is a sign and a really bad flag at that.

Nice falseflag. Seethe harder and back to discord.

> The fire works festivals - trope
> Natsuo telling Hina "out of everyone i want you to be the most..." - trope
> Natsuo and Hina share an umbrealla - trope
> Natsuo giving Hina a lap pillow - trope
> Hina and Natsuo blush at a mention of a student/teacher novel
> Natsuo is /pained at the mention of Hina having an arranged marriage.
> protecting Hina from the stabbing
> approval from parents because of 'fate'
> wishing at the shrine 'if its not too much to ask, after i'd also like natsuo and i to..." - trope
> "you can tell me anything i don't know what i can do but i'll do all i can" - trope
> "i'll always be by your side Hina" - trope
> "your the only one, my precious... brother" - trope
> "you two really are family, you and your sister", and other comments suggesting they're meants for each other - trope
> "ive decided to dedicate the rest of my life to Natsuo" - trope
> "Hina you will never be happy if you arn't honest with yourself" - trope
> "follow your heart Hina" - trope
> "i've never regretted meeting Hina, not once" - trope
> Natsuo touches his scare thinking of Hina
> Hina cheers Natsuo up after the fallout of his novel
> Natsuo is forced to think of the biggest turnoffs in order to not be turned on/attracted to Hina
> "are you talking about your sister? or your lover?" - trope
> "he was being really chummy with his sister" - trope
all that DURING the relationship with Rui.

> Hina is willing to run into danger to save Natsuo - trope
> Natsuos allows Hina to hold onto his dreams for him
> Hina prays for Natsuos hapiness
> Hina continues to lie about her feelings for Natsuo to herself and others - trope
> Hina tying a necktie on Natsuo - trope
> Hina is the official Summer festival and fireworks girl - 2 tropes
> Hina and Natsuo take care of a missing child - trope
> Natsuo, Hina and kid are seen as a family - trope

Sasuga Kei is writing the HinaxNatsuo endgame just on tropes alone.

theres your fucking evidence. half the story you nong.

I just want Sasuga to eat a dick at this point.
Also Rui a shit.

S-s-she broke up with him to improve their relationship and s-s-set him free from long distance s-s-s-so he can better himself

Its going to be fun seeing you guys rage when you get it wrong, again. Who among you are still in pain over Chihiro win and Kirino win?

Attached: images (26).jpg (739x415, 22K)

>Comparing this to oreimo and tgwok
I know you Ruitards are braindamaged but please stop making it obvious.

Ruifags have been went every week and they still don't learn. Sad.

Take your meds, user.

>mfw knew chihiro would win
>mfw knew the sister would win
>mfw knew hinata would win
>mfw knew orihime would win
>mfw knew megumi would win in saekano
>mfw know hina will win
Never been wrong, and I won't start now.

Attached: 1566792877386.jpg (401x401, 15K)

Man these screencaps keep coming, it's great.

So Togen already connected the dots. Properly realizes Hina is Natsuos best inspiration to his stories. And also states that Natsuo is happy that Hina is there for him whenever he gets to write again. i almost took it like "Natsuo will be happy to fall in love with you so long as your there ready for him" but even i know thats too much.

i'd say so. it definitely isn't for Rui who cant support his writing.

so who's gonna burn down her house with gasoline after worst girl wins

Attached: 1525206208825.jpg (2048x1280, 278K)

Head over to reddit/discord to cope.

>But Natsuo will think that why Hina wants to leave his house.
maybe. the timing would definitely enforce that. but i think Shuu will dismiss it and admit he hasnt seen Hina in months.

>Maybe he wants to propose a new teacher job to Hina but he knows that Natsuo is her big issue ..
not impossible. but for Hina to take a teaching job will mean to distance herself from Natsuo again. So she sure wont want to take it.

nah dude. he still is attracted to her and sees her as a woman.
You dont think about the most unsexy things you can think off to not be turned on by someone your over.
and he still blushes constantly when they have a moment.

the feelings are there. its all covered in his belief in lies and Rui's meddling.

Attached: Tachibana Hina_ZZAABBCC10.jpg (1115x1600, 403K)

>spamming underage retards.
then why are there no proper defenses for Rui? they cant even use the story to support a Rui ending and just like you, are banking on a massive asspull. thats what underage children do. adults actually study and provide reason for their shit.

There's always a first to everything, user. Riding $10 on this right now with my friends to be a Rui win. Yea Forums's general consensus is cursed. They like something, they lose it. I've seen it happen before.

i doubt it. Sasuga wants to give people happy endings so i doubt she will be called out. rather, she's going to have a realization and admit to her faults, and move on.

Now that shes met Togen, its just a matter of time before she meets the editor. another sign that she's the wife of Natsuo.

i hope so.

Attached: True Ending.png (358x586, 250K)

It's gonna be a Hina end. Literally everything is working in her favor.

Kiss that $10 goodbye

I'm honestly hoping that no girl fucking wins because this story is complete shit and the relationships are insanely head-banging hot garbage. May he smell the coals of hell as Satan reams his tiny Japanese hole.

the most based Neutral post i've seen.
everything you noted is the reason you see why general readers align more with Hina fags, and why, everynow and then, a ruifag converts.

they ask themselves whose a better girlfriend. one who puts in the effort and supports the relationship, takes responsibility for the breakup, and still tries to support the one she loves? or someone who dosnt and has no shame in wanting to get back together after a breakup at the worst time, does nothing to support the man and still has no guilt over wanting to get back together.

The only lesson Rui learned is "dont be jealous" and realizes how Natsuo felt about Kajita was the same way she felt about Miyabi, but she always took things further with Miyabi than Natsuo did with Kajita. but while that makes her a better partner, it dosnt excuse the pain she left Natsuo in and the lack of effort she put in the relationship. dont forget, she thought about breaking up with Natsuo twice before she actually did.

i think her current desire to be with Natsuo is her looking at what they had through 'beer goggles' and dismissing how little she helped him. why breakup with someone if you have no intention of moving on. in the end, Rui never even tried and it makes her breaking up with Natsuo come off as more of a punishment than a chance for them to improve themselves.

>Yea Forums's general consensus is cursed. They like something, they lose it
We've been right about Naruto, Nisekoi, bleach, Good ending and konosuba

We even knew when the best girl would lose and who would win in akame ga kill, first love zombie, re zero, Kaguya-sama, the swordmaiden and the marksmen, my sister cant be this cute and Tokyo ghoul

and the reason we think Hina will win is because Hina shares all the romantic tropes and cliches from the heroines of all those titles, and the list jsut grows.

The only times the tropes mean jack is in harem series where every girl gets a trope and you need to look in between like the quintuplets, dxd, and testament of a devil sister.

but even then, Rui has little tropes or cliches from even those series, and the ones she does are all shared/mirrored with Hina so they're irrelevant for both of them .

literally, the only way Rui can win is through a massive asspull, and it would be the most undeserved thing to happen for both Rui and Hina, and make most of the story pointless since whats the point of making Hina cling to Natsuo for so long if nothing good comes out of it? At least with Rui, we know the relationship cant work, but with Hina we never got that clarification.

SHUU SAN GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope SHuu will get with Hina again.

This will clear the path for a Rui ending.

Bargaining phase

Still in denial I see.

>This will clear the path for a Rui ending
The only thing the rebound is winning is a chef consolation prize.

Cope harder

We are hitting cope levels that are not physically possible.

One thing Sasuga has been very good at is disguising just how selfish, calculating and manipulative Rui is.

Natsuo's jealousy of Kajita wasn't as irrational as Rui's. He had been reduced to meeting his girlfriend once a month where they mostly spent the time having sex because she was too clingy and they were having too many arguments. He had to be careful about what he said to her because she would throw a tantrum, he couldn't discuss his life outside of her because she was resentful of his time that didn't involve her. He is walking on eggshells because he doesn't want to lose what he settled for after losing Hina and here she is passionately discussing another man who she must show patience towards.

this.

Its worse that she's allowed to gripe about Miyabi and even told Natsuo to not spend too much time with her.
and even worse that Rui had to make Hina promise not to do anything to Natsuo.

at least now she's realized just how hypocritical she's been with Kajita and Miyabi.
still doesn't help her become a better match to Natsuo as a girlfriend, and shes still as ignorant over what her actions actually mean. breaking up with Natsuo and then saying "we agreed to take some time apart"? i re read 216, its as definite a breakup as you can get. like Hinas, but Hinas breakup always had a reason to support and save Natsuo. Rui broke up with Natsuo over jealousy and because she acknowledge she cant help him? itd be one thing if it was because of long distance, but she never said that it was, just that the relationship sucked.

THOSE LOSE FLAGS FOR HINA!!!!

RUI LOVES NATSUO MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH SHUU COMES TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!!

HINAFAGS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultimate cope. But also
>RUI LOVES NATSUO SO MUCH MUCH
She only sees him as her property. A selfish autist can't feel genuine love.

Mental illness.

Now this is actual coping.

Attached: xGl2ElV.jpg (625x626, 40K)

Didn't mean to quote

One thing is sure: Rui is crossing the moral event horizon and isn't realizing her actions are going to do a lot of emotional damage. Seriously, she needs to be called out or pep talk'd at least about being honest with herself. She's taking her manipulative and selfish attitude to extreme levels.

we know. the user should too.

Exactly. One thing that really stood out for me in defining just who Rui was is when she warned Hina not to do anything that would make her cry yet she uses Hina to stay close to Natsuo as a guard dog to prevent Miyabi from coming on to him. She never cared about how that would affect Hina being so close to him but being unable to be with him. She went through the same thing but she did not care. I was glad when her little plan backfired. The bitchface she gave Hina when she just asked her how things were was the confirmation that we had been right.

I could never root for a character like this or a relationship that was so dysfunctional and unhealthy.

Rui is the only saving grace of this shit manga

pretty much.

Even when she was actually being supportive of Natsuo after Hina left, she always had an underlying motive. she even admits that offering to help Natsuo find Hina was more to help him move on than to reunite them.

and breaking up with Natsuo when he was already suffering, thinking its okay to take him back now that he's better? not to mention how much pain Hina has been in.

she definitely needs that pep talk. not about being honest with herself because she already is. its why she does the things she does and is later shown to have no consideration over the consequences as long as things work out in her favor.

for Natsuo to go back to someone who hurt him so badly, not to protect him, but because she cant help him and has no shame in wanting to get back together, never making an attempt to move on like a breakup should, just shows how much of an asspull Rui needs to win.

also true. Rui even used Hina to support Natsuo when he was sad his book was criticized. while it may of been well meaning, it was cruel to ask Hina to do it. Just goes to show how Rui expects other people to do the work for her without considering their own feelings.

Only in Yea Forums there are losers who think Hina will win.
Elsewhere like discord and reddit, everybody knows that Rui is the endgame.

Hina will never ber happy with Natsuo, she needs to move on in order to be happy.

Desperate are we?

The sisters seem fine with sharing

The three can live happily ever after.

It's a problem otaku have to always blame the girl. Natsu was the one making things not work, being a whiny bitch instead of getting on with life. Now that Natsu is finally starting to act his age he might be good enough for a real relationship.

This has nothing to do with gender.
This is about knowing who someone is, faults and all, still getting into a relationship and expecting them to change.
Natsuo accepted Rui for who she was - jealous, selfish, insecure, manipulative and calculating. She always reminded him of what a kind and helpful person she was - the person who made him who he was. He did everything he could to ease her fears, always submitting to her even when she was being unreasonable and it would put out the fire for a while but it was never enough for her.

RUI WILL WIN

COPE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!

Some rare fanart, and it's Hina of course.

Attached: ECdzybYVUAEIWB9.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

Natsuo did everything he could to make the relationship work.

The watches to ease her doubts over whether he loved her or not, telling her to trust him.
Spending an entire week trying to talk to Rui after Hina drunkingly confessed to her lie. Not only did Natsuo not believe it, he said to tell Hina that he and Rui where together to ease Rui's concerns over Natsuo not wanting to go back to Hina.
When Natsuo got stabbed, he had to call Rui who was avoiding him, took extra time to work than the time off she was offered, and tell her he would of done the same for her, and she hanged up on him.
Natsuo always had to re assure Rui that he was not interested in Miyabi, and endured all of Ruis complaints, but the 3 times Natsuo wanted to talk about Kajita, she always cut short the conversation or avoided it completely.
When Rui cut her hand and could no longer cook, Natsuo took the time to care for her and reassure her she was okay and could recover.

Natsuo did everything he could to make the relationship work. Rui literally did next to nothing. She did what she could to get the relationship, but ran every time something went wrong.

As for Natsuo being >a whiny bitch instead of getting on with life.
He seems to be doing well without Rui. If anything Rui and Hina are the ones who cant get on in life.

>Rui wants natsuo back
Then why the fuck did rui break up with him?
Is she really fucking retarded?

Attached: 1566780098556.jpg (200x200, 18K)

reddit and discord have their fair share of Hina supporters. the difference is that they're not circle jerking with fan theories or delusions, so there is only so much they can talk about, while Rui supporters just keep saying the same thing every day.
And the Japs, Gooks and Chinks support Hina over Rui. so what now?

Rui is the one who cant be happy with Natsuo, even when she was with him, and she admitted it at the breakup. She's the one who needs to move on. she cant help him even when she wants to and she knows it. She causes pain to both Natsuo and Hina and still expects everything to go her way.

Both Natsuo and Hina had "perfect Happiness" together, and even Rui knows that.

her reasons in 216:
>"not being able to write has left a hole in your heart, and i dont think i can fill it"
>"We've both become burdens to each other"
>"as lover we haven't made each other happy, we've only made each other angry and suspicious"
>"if this relationship isn't working then we are better off going back to being family"

then to ensure the breakup was the real thing:
>after we break up, will all the time we spent mean nothing?"
>"we may not be lovers, but your still important to me as family"
>"thank you for loving me".

If i had to say, Rui broke up for legit and real reasons and meant it to be the end. but as time has passed, she only remembers the good time and is relapsing. it happens.

Yes, real adults spam #TeamHina everywhere they go and act like absolute speds when the rival girl appears on screen, really screams confidence and maturity. I just followed this series for the h-pages, I don't actually give a shit about who wins or loses, but I really want this retarded fanbase to mass an hero when their slut loses. inb4 coping Ruitard

I dont' agree with this at all. Rui cherishes her ability to control Natsuo. When things don't go her way, she runs away and punishes him.
I have predicted from the beginning that this breakup was not real but knowing that she had to go back to school, she took it was a way to punish him for not listening and staying away from Miyabi and discussing his problems with someone other than Rui. I predicted that she intended to come back and take things back up with him.
She uses sex in the same way that she did when she was leaving,
She keeps the interlocking necklace, knowing he would always think of its meaning when he looked at it (manipulation).
She is not as emotional as when she realised she lost out to Hina.
She tells Al early on that she is open to reconciliation with Natsuo.
She thinks he'll be so grateful that she changed her mind, that he will go running back. I hope he proves her wrong.

I was with you until you put in the last part. Sasuga has not allowed Hina to move on - she has chained Hina to Natsuo since the Tanabe arc. Hina is in shock when she tells Master that she will live to ensure Natsuo's happiness. She may have been emotional when she said it but she tries to keep her word despite it being difficult. The main idea of her praying about it means that she knows the situation can't go on forever.
Rui goes away but asks her to help him (partly to make sure Miyabi doesn't seduce him).
The launch of the book does not go well and he becomes visably depressed - she has to help.
Rui breaks up with him - she has to help.
He lets a junkie/drug dealer live with him and almost gets himself killed - she feels she has to help.
Now, she realised she still loves him (shock!) and she is looking to leave because he seems better.

Ugh

I used to like Rui, but after that cruel break up with Nat, I don't think she ought to stay with Nat in the end.

pretty dark and bias, but understandable. i try not to be as definate in my opinions as you but i dont really disagree with you. even if you are actually right, i doubt Sasuga will write Rui that way.

i just added the Hina part because She dosn't have a choice as per the story. Hina has tried to move on, i know, but its always something that makes her unable to move on.

as for
>The launch of the book does not go well and he becomes visably depressed - Hina has to help.
>Rui breaks up with him - Hina has to help.
>He lets a junkie/drug dealer live with him and almost gets himself killed - Hina feels she has to help.
it reminds me of the old lady saying that "its only because we experienced so many things together that we became a true couple." they also had the stabbing, the summer festivals and now, it looks like, Togun-senseis death/declining health. as well as Hina supporting Natsuo through his writers block.
Hina and Natsuo have all sorts of special/dramatic/huge experiences and events together. i dont recall Rui having as many, or an event that she didnt cause.

Ruitards, you should consider reading the manga before making asses of yourselves.

Christ i just had a thought.

what if the reason Shuu called Natsuo was because Hina contacted him about Togun-sensei's health. he was a biology teacher so maybe he has knowledge about cancer and illness.

If thats true then Hina probobly called him to see if he could do anything or had connections that could help. and from there, Shuu probobly knows Hina is still in love with Natsuo, and is probobly calling Natsuo to tell him that Hina loves him and that he needs to break her heart.

unlikely since Togun-sensei already has a doctor and we dont know if Hina is aware he has cancer. Its not like shuu can help even if she did call him. just a thought though.

Hina doesn't know much about his illness. She just saw him trip over for a bit.

that why i said
>unlikely since Togun-sensei already has a doctor and we dont know if Hina is aware he has cancer. Its not like shuu can help even if she did call him. just a thought though.

but still. we dont know what happened after he tripped, if she was told later or not. i thought it would of been a good explanation to why Shuu turned up since, even if he did want to get back together with Hina, he has no idea if she still loves Natsuo or not. so going to Natsuo first made little sense.
but if Hina contacted him, then he would have reason to know Hinas feelings.

either way, i think Misaki and Shuu would make a better couple. i dunno why, i just think it could work.
If that was the case and they have been talking, then maybe Misaki told Shuu about Natsuo and Hina saving her and now he wants to make things right by telling Natsuo the truth that Shuu lied.

i duno. its so logical that Shuu would want to tell Natsuo the truth over wanting to be with Hina again. but why he would tell the truth is confusing without reason. and getting together with Hina without knowing if she still loves Natsuo or not, or even going to Natsuo at all instead of winning Hina himself, is just as confusing.

But didn't Master (Shuu) call Natsuo before they met Togen?

Thanks. Fucking cr reader had a broken image for the last page

Hina is so selfish. May had moved on from his writing (and subsequently her) and yet she can’t let it go (her love/“manuscript”) because all she thinks about is herself. Get a clue old hag, “he’s happy”.

lmao, retard

>calls her selfish when that page tells us the opposite
Ruifags really do read the manga with their ass.

Attached: 0022-021.png.jpg (506x320, 71K)

Retarded phoneposter

I know people lack basic reading comprehension but this on a whole new level.

There are people that are able to misread a story this hard.

time to let the thread die.

Attached: 7b4dfb2e67176d17243e8d5c4573cc11f847a895d66b9f424cb2cf3845ffb764.png (1024x923, 1.05M)

kei can't be more obvious.
>shuu will be the final boss for hina
>rui will be the final boss for natsuo

After miyabi's dropout, I don't really care for either girl winning anymore, but I'd prefer hina over rui.

rui a shit
hina a shit
but hina's shit is more dried up and doesn't stink that much anymore

>h-hina will confess and get r-rejected
>ruitards get btfo
>n-natsuo d-didnt show any special f-feelings for Hina this chapter, he has no romantic feelings for her!!
Funny how ruitards constantly shift the goal posts time and time again after their retarded delusions get shoved in their face.

They don't read the same manga as the rest.

I'd enjoy reading the Ruifag version of the manga, it'd be blatant seoshit.

>every single week, sasuga kei drops more and more hina hints
>every single week, rui is just being irrelevant unless kajita
>every week ruifags go full "rui will win" when the spoilers drop, go silent when the chapter comes out, and then proceed to shitpost out of frustration when they can't come up with arguments for a rui end

this.

also, let the thread die already. nothing new to talk about till next week.

>The more I see threads about this manga on Yea Forums, the more I start to believe the characters in this manga are retarded, and the more I appreciate the fact that I never started reading it.
It is written by a woman, so naturally it devolves into generic soap opera trash.
This will be my first and last Kei Sasuga

Have sex

>May he smell the coals of hell as Satan reams his tiny Japanese hole.
And his mommy watching. The only acceptable ending

Yikes

>>n-natsuo d-didnt show any special f-feelings for Hina this chapter,
Ruifags are in deep denial. Natsuo was happy like fuck and smiling around Hina.

Anyone who read GE knows that Rui is going to win.

>GE: MC dates Yuki -> MC dates Shou -> MC goes back to Yuki
>DnK: MC dates Hina -> MC dates Ryi -> ???
You tried.

This. I'm not getting SASUGA'd again.

You were saying something?

Attached: gevsdnk.jpg (1452x1080, 943K)

ITT: Hinafags are mad because Shuu is going back into the game.

>Shuu is going back into the game.
His presence confirms a Hina endgame though. His role now is to get Natsuo to face the truth regarding his breakup with Hina. Even Ruitards know it deep down which is why they are on edge and shitposting higher than usual.

See but both girls have to end up happy
Rui shot down cook so she doesn't have somebody. Hina now has Shuu. So if Hina ends up with Shuu and Natsuo with Rui everyone is happy.

>Rui shot down cook so she doesn't have somebody
Rui shooting down chef doesn't even matter. She can go back to him in a heartbeat and he will easily accept her. There is a reason that Sasuga had spent entire chapters showing how happy they are together. After the breakup it was Chef that had kept Rui happy and motivated, not Natsuo. They even talked about sharing a dream. The lingering feelings for Natsuo seems to just be the last bit of baggage that Rui has that's getting in the way of her happy end. As for Natsuo and Hina, they have been always happy when they were with each other. You can see the last few chapters as evidence. It was Hina who had gotten Natsuo to smile again after he got dumped. They are even shown almost like a married couple. Shuu on the other hand has always been presented as the villain. Hina was never happy whole she was with him. But the last time we saw him, he was encouraging Hina to go after Natsuo since he realised the error in his ways. To say that he will just do a 180 and go after Hina again makes no sense. I know Ruitards have a tough time reading the manga and are just following this via spoiler texts, but Sasuga is really making things quite obvious.

>She can go back to him in a heartbeat and he will easily accept her.
Wouldn't this undermine that whole fucking arc? Its not fair on that nice chef to just have him as plan b.

>the whole time*

That might be the case, but Rui said it herself. She thinks they would make a great couple but she still hadn't move on from Natsuo hence she couldn't return his feelings yet.

>mad
Nah, just nervous.

Rui would seem like such a cunt honestly.
Maybe it plays out better. Maybe if they really hammer home that this is something she has to go through and she herself realizes she isn't meant for Natsuo and it is actually Rui who shuts him down.
But if Natsuo just picks Hina and Rui just picks her plan B then she is forever a cunt.

Hinatards are delusional as ever.

Hina has a toxic relationship with Natsuo, she is older, they will never work out.

Rui on the other hand is perfect for Natsuo.

Unfortunately I can see this happening. I still hope that Rui will realise that Natsuo and Hina are better for each other and come clean about her role in keeping them apart. But I really doubt Sasuga would ever make Rui take responsibility for her actions. She hasn't ever done it so far. No reason to think that she will start again. The only thing that Rui has learnt so far was that she was being too harsh on Natsuo for hanging out with Miyabi. She really hasn't grown at all from the break up and Sasuga pretty much used all the Rui scenes post breakup to have her chummy up to Chef.

>she is older, they will never work out
Shit taste

>Rui on the other hand is perfect for Natsuo.
Read the fucking manga instead of shitposting for a change.

Stop believing the shit you read on discord, user.

I take it that you've never read it.

>Shuu is going back into the game
Shuu coming back is screaming hina end in a chapter that is already doing nothing but that.

Hinashit.

dilate

>Hina now has Shuu
Shuu has been rejected multiple times already. He gave up persuing Hina a long time ago. Not to mention he was the one who encouraged Hina to be honest with her feelings for Natsuo.

Let this thread die already, its just shitpost and falseflags bumping.

i wonder who's going to get stabbed next

Oh come on.

>minamoto-kun is ending next week
>now this
Damn it. I'm running out of smut manga.

RUI IS GOING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OVER IT HINA FANBOYS!!!!!!!!

Cope

Chef consolation

RUI = THE BEST
HINA = SHIT
RUI = THE BEST