Newfag when it comes to animes. first anime I watched and enjoyed was Neon Genesis Evangelion a few months ago...

Newfag when it comes to animes. first anime I watched and enjoyed was Neon Genesis Evangelion a few months ago, and I am now watching Serial Experiments Lain. Both at the recommendation of friends.

Before the only animes I had seen were One Punch Man which I hated (first 3 episodes were dope tho), Little Witch Acadamia and Aggretsuko.

Any recommendations for some animes to watch after i finish this lain thing? I'm enjoying it so far.

Attached: lain-bear-suit.png (1512x1072, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/topanime.php
myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=bypopularity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's pretty heavily implied but i should mention i didn't like Little Witch Acadamia and Aggretsuko. Also forgot to mention, I think the next anime i'm going to watch will be alien 9 also at the recommendation of a friend.

I recommend you get banned for a few days.

dunno why i would be but ok

Newfag here too. Its hard to recommend when we dont knw what you like i.e. moeshit, isekai, fantasy, comedy, mecha, etc but ive found shows to watch by simply using saucenao on the pics posted here to find out all the popular ones like watamote, gabriel dropout, and shit idk but ive also found a lot of animes using MAL recommendations, MAL is shit but its helped in that respect.

Don't listen to Yea Forums you're in the wrong fucking place friend; I only hope I can get to you before they do because they're going to say shit like you already have shit taste and everything popular is retarded and you should only ever watch anime that's incredibly obscure and niche - see Yea Forums operates on the principle that you must've seen every famous anime but you are ABSOLUTELY not allowed to like them because that means you have no taste. At the same time you can't like anything mildly well know but not famous because it's shit. You can only like something nobody else has seen here because only then will they not be able to tell you it's shit.

If you want my advice never ask Yea Forums our opinion. Talk about anime, never ask. Never ask unless you want to feel like holding a cheese grater to your head and yanking.
Anime is great anime is beautiful, start with early Gainax and some old classics because a lot of newer anime references old work. It's also fun to see how the genre changes. Your friends are leading you in the right direction. Ask them for more recommendations and then branch out and build your own taste. Watch a few bad shows just to see what you think - you might like them. Liking a bad show isn't wrong, it just means a lot of people disagree with you. Nobody has good taste they have their own preferences. Watch Gunbuster that show was a fucking masterpiece

I recommend you try reading the rules first you newnigger

Attached: lurk_more.jpg (568x259, 86K)

wow that sounds fucking awful, thanks for the advice.

One Punch Man is a parody anime that relies on the viewer having seen many battle shounen anime. It's not supposed to be your first anime. Did someone recommend it to you or did you just jump into that one for no reason?

I'm not saying you would be guaranteed to like it, but it's better to watch after quite a long time of watching shounen and watching the respective anime it's parodying.

every anime i have ever seen has been at the recommendation of 1 or more friends.

your friends suck

i know.

Just remember that if it's an adaptation of a shonen manga, avoid it like the fucking plague

>which I hated
shit taste, not recommending anything to pretentious teenager

Yeah that One Punch Man recommendation was very wrong.
I'm not calling your friend an idiot, but I think he doesn't understand One Punch Man.

No one cares about your opinion, spic.
One punch man got old after the second punch.

Just browse the top anime on MAL and see what catches your interest.
myanimelist.net/topanime.php

Welcome newfriend,you're doing good so far with EVA,Lain and LWA. Try Black Lagoon and Madoka Magica

Most popular anime are here:
myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=bypopularity

If you enjoyed Evangelion and Lain, then check out Texhnolyze

Attached: 1546088184043.jpg (500x493, 60K)

Try Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

Leave.

Attached: what_are_you_doing_here.jpg (1024x576, 45K)