Raildex

If you get something from Touma's Right Arm you will start to turn into an inhuman monster.

Attached: 1566836916529.jpg (1536x2048, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirrored.to/files/HCKMVMNH/Daioh_26-08-19.rar_links
twitter.com/teto_t3/status/1166222237533274112
mangadex.org/chapter/697386/1
drive.google.com/file/d/1b4fvrvCi-YOgsExLg5F7GjLsFnJ-luuz
twitter.com/teto_t3/status/1166222472196149248
dengekionline.com/articles/9148/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m attracted to Saten..

Touma IS an inhuman monster

You were off by one, I guess that mean that Touma is just infinitely close to being an inhuman monster

He's just a normal highschool boy who can turn into a dragon that you can find anywhere.

Remember NT 17 SS, about final bosses. What if the great witch in a magical kingdom wasn't Lola/Coronzon but Anna from the beginning.

But that would mean that the immortal hooked up to a machine wasn't Crowley.

>Be Kakine
>Get Loli
>Loli already has Accel's thought patterns
He can't fucking escape it.

Attached: EC7_RUYUEAAW-8M.jpg (1414x2000, 362K)

all of us are. You’re not special!

And Index too!

The point was that neither were final bosses, that's why there was no answer on that matter

>Kimi is now officially a part of Touma's swarm
>Kimi has a part of Touma inside of her
>Kimi has a kitchen knife
>Kimi is an Onee-san type
Uh-oh.

Attached: Semen Demen.png (410x900, 486K)

I like Index though! I actually like her!!

>IT-chan wins the tomatobowl
Pottery

>Kakine: That's what it says...
>Kakine: but what kind of garbage project cares about Accelerator's thoughts?
SEETHING.

>Touma's right hand is his girlfriend

When was it ever said that the great witch in a magical kingdom was Lola and the immortal hooked up to a machine was Crowley. At the end of the day that just what people were guessing and that could be far from the truth

I kind of like Mikoto but as far as girls go I think Mikoto would be second to my favorite girl Mikoto because only Mikoto could surpass Mikoto. The Mikoto of tomorrow is better than the Mikoto of today. Her brain is more developed and day after day she keeps learning and learning and it’s so fascinating to watch her learn so much on a day to day basis. She’s already so smart and you look at a girl like that and you think “this girl couldn’t possibly be any smarter than she already is” and even then she continues to surprise us every single day.

She surprises us with her brains and her looks all at the same time. You’d think a girl that smart couldn’t be cute. No way no how! Well guess what? You’re wrong. She’s smart and she’s cute and that’s not even all because she’s a level five, speaks multiple languages and plays the violin. She’s so smart and mature and she’s already had sex before and she’s able to save money so well. A lot of celebrities get rich and blow all their money and die poor but Mikoto hardly even spends money. Her personality is friendly too. It’s worth mentioning because that’s probably the most important part about a person but she’s genuinely good. She’s all around the best character in this series.

Is Kakine proud or disgusted at this rebellious behavior?

Attached: daaamn.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

/ourguy/

>Kakine: You didn't realize? Then you're worse than villains.
He would be proud of his loli-Nue.

I don’t like how she’s looking at us.

>They could point out each other’s flaws all day.
>Because in a way, they had been viewing each other more closely than anyone else.
"Abilitycest" is the only way left to truly cuck Odin.

Attached: 1563060936672.jpg (600x447, 80K)

>wanting more Misakas

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.36_[2019.03.01_17.59.39].png (764x678, 778K)

I just want one less Touma.

>not wanting more Misakas

Attached: 1563376801142.png (560x397, 294K)

>he doesn't want a turboslut Misaka with a condom belt going down on both Touma and Accel at the same time

Attached: 1544925524425.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I want filler beach episode in the new Railgun.

Of course this guys loli would be this batshit insane

Attached: Huuuh.jpg (655x1200, 284K)

We like blonde loli characters ha Kakine user?

>I just want one less Touma.
Already done.

Attached: “You judge your old self and gain a new self.”.png (507x245, 28K)

Pretty much.

I still like Index though. I won’t leave her out just because she’s silver (blue)

Said no one ever.

You’re right. There’s some people that might think we’re special. How would that user know?

KUROKO!

Thank god we've gone back to Raildex threads and not shitpost OP Accel/Railgun threads.

I doubt Kamachi would use a SS like that to foreshadow how Crowley and Lola were not the final boss and it was two other people all along.

I can’t take Lola serious anymore after she fell in the tub and spread her legs for Styl out of nowhere.

You doubt? That's more the case than anything.

The jobber we have shamed for years has saved us. Soon railgun 3 will carry the torch.

Does the torch burn brighter if we get a Saten and Frenda arc?

Shokugeki no Accelerator #56

Attached: 001.png (1115x1600, 645K)

Why is it called Toaru Magazine and advertising Toaru series when they leave out the main series?

I can live with a single Misaka strapped down in a padded room that channels the fear/trauma the network has all into one spot so that the rest don't have to properly experience it as a The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas type twist.

Attached: 002.png (1115x1600, 1.13M)

Of course user

Attached: qweq.jpg (1080x1545, 791K)

I still don't get why Aiwass call Anna, Fräulein when she was first revive?
Isn't that the name of the character from NT 5 and NT 6?

Attached: 003.png (1115x1600, 1.24M)

Do you not understand the German reference? Fräulein is what you address a young unmarried woman as.

It's German when addressing unmarried ladies. A form of respect. I don't think there is a connection.

Attached: 004.png (1115x1600, 1.22M)

Attached: 005.png (1115x1600, 1.23M)

Besides what others have said, that's probably not even her real name.

Foreshadowing for Anna being the true Fräulein Kreutune from the flashback in NT 5/NT 6 and the one from NT 5/NT 6 being a Homunculus base on Anna

Attached: 006.png (1115x1600, 1.69M)

>Then who will need me?
The chaddest branch of Judgment

Attached: 1553709791078.jpg (600x945, 104K)

nice

Kuroko?

Attached: 007.png (1115x1600, 1.18M)

Attached: 008.png (1115x1600, 964K)

This arc is going to be the equivalent of an LSD trip when it's animated won't it?

If only Touma was there for her and not her evil sister who threw her away and lead to her death by not caring. Iruka is so horrible she doesn't even care that Rakko die. Iruka is the one who should of die and not Rakko

Attached: 009.png (1115x1600, 1.07M)

What character do each of these help you to think of anons? As in what character fits each of these words the most in your heads. I’m doing a survey.

1. Level five
2. Judgment
3. Tokiwadai
4. 0
5. Power
6. Underrated
7. Anti-skill
8. Mysterious
9. Role model
10. Boss

Attached: 010.png (1115x1600, 1.01M)

Nah, anime has fixed Necro arc pretty swell, so I'm sure they'll do the same with this.

1. Kakine
2. Kuroko
3. Misaki
4. Hamazura
5. Kakine
6. Kakine
7. Komaba
8. Kakine
9. Kakine
10. Kakine

Attached: 011.png (1115x1600, 1.01M)

1. Misaka
2. Kuroko
3. Misaka
4. Hamazura
5. Accelerator
6. Uiharu
7. Komaba
8. Measure Heart
9. Gunha
10. Uiharu

That’s actually pretty good. How long does it take you to draw the characters for a page?

>No Kakine
Shit list. Your thoughts are second rate.

We are gonna get Railgun AND Misaka Mikoto

Kamachi wouldn't think like that

Am I a Railgun?

Attached: 012.png (1115x1600, 1.17M)

1.Accelerator
2.Kuroko
3.Misaki
4.Fremea
5.Fiamma
6.High Priest
7.Fodders
8.Ollerus
9.Acqua
10.Robert Katze

Don't worry Kakine is 2nd in all of those categories.
Just like his ability

222 Digits. Iruka really is a horrible sister

What the FUCK is a dragon

How many days does a page take to draw? I’m just curious so a rough estimate would be fine. I know it varies a little.

Attached: 013.png (1115x1600, 1.05M)

Your number nine rhymes. Congratulations!

Attached: 014.png (1115x1600, 1001K)

eight*

Attached: 015.png (1115x1600, 667K)

What if I cum inside her eye?

Attached: 016-017.png (2732x1960, 952K)

You would create a forced and nonsensical meme.
Why does something like cumbrain exist?

Attached: 018-019.png (2732x1960, 2.96M)

Is that background from NT 9?
Is Othinus and Touma fighting back there?

Accel
Uiharu
Mikoto
Touma
Accel
Accel
DA
No one
Touma
Hamazura

You’re running away from three thugs and you come to an intersection.

Far to the left you see Touma.
Far to the right you see Accel
Far straight ahead you see Kuroko

Who does Yea Forums decide to run to and ask for help?

looks like it was literally just the flash before a tv turns on

HOLY SHIT NT9 CAMEO BRO

mirrored.to/files/HCKMVMNH/Daioh_26-08-19.rar_links

Attached: 020.png (1115x1600, 902K)

If I run towards Touma he'll run away with me
If I run towards Accelerator he'll ignore us but the thugs might target him instead
If I run towards Kuroko I get to watch a rape, depending on powers it might be hers

So Kuroko

Accelerator of course. I love him!

What a waste those kids should be gown in darkside girls' wombs

Accelerator because why the crap not, I want to here his rant about being a villian.

If I ran to Touma for help, most likely outcome is that 27 more thugs will show up.

Rakko is the one who should be alive.
Rakko> Iruka

accel
kuroko
misaki
hamazura
gunha
gunha
yomi-chan
touma
gunha
accel

Was kakine's manga already released?

Gunha is popular with the role model option. I wonder what makes him fit for that in your eyes.

Kakine will fail and show to everyone he the True Number 2 even in his own spinoff

Touma so he can save me and I'll join his harem.

>Nothing happened
>Again

Like there was any other outcome for Kakine.

Touma. and pay for his services afterwards.

Attached: D9WKn_1UwAM-7u_.jpg orig.jpg (539x639, 49K)

What makes you think he’d help?

At least something happened in Railgun..... even though Misaka hasn't shown up in 9 months.

The correct answer is that if all three are in the same vicinity, you need to turn around and run the hell away from the shitstorm brewing.

Saten is curse. Look at what happen to Frenda and Xochitl for being her friends. I fear for what will happen to Uiharu in the future

Remember to take the suitcase you found on the ground with you, it needs to be taken to the proper authorities.

1. Accelerator
2. Kuroko
3. Kuroko
4. Touma
5. Aleister
6. Uiharu
7. Yomikawa
8. Aiwass
9. Tabigake
10. Aleister

Why did Rakko have to go.

Uiharu has had her collarbone broken and been kid-napped.

She has also laughed off a Level 5 threatening her and been a nice spicy little loli.

Do you think Misaka is popular in the afterlife?
I mean she is technically a considerable porcentage

So I guess we'll find out the reason why Kakine was really so obsessed with "muh number 1" in this manga knowing that he loli is part of dark may project?

With more than 10k deaths to her name it's a safe bet Death is a good friend of hers.

FUCK THIS SHIT

WHERE IS MY MAGIC SIDE MANGA SPINOFF?????

It's not that Saten is cursed, it's that her good luck charm works and keeps her safe from harm. It doesn't extend to everyone around her because AC is shit when it comes to child protection.

Rakko did nothing wrong. Iruka did everything wrong

cause he's very neutral and doesn't necessarily belong to any groups as seen so far.
no muh light nor muh dark and just carries along with his daily life.
he doesn't flaunt his powers and only use them when necessary and has a very neutral sense of justice.
that or I just really like genki and powerful male characters that does their own thing without anyone's influence while not disrupting their surroundings.

Attached: 74125554_p20.jpg (1571x1101, 604K)

Mahou Shoujo Birdway soon

Accelerator
Kuroko
Misaki
Touma
Aleister
Kuroko
Yomikawa
Level 6
Komoe-sensei
Birdway

1. Accel
2. Kuroko
3. Kuroko
4. Knight Leader
5. Touma
6. Kamisato
7. Jobbers
8. KnT
9. Touma
10. Aiwass

1. Misaki
2. Uiharu
3. Junko
4. Touma
5. Accel
6. Cendrillon
7. Yomikawa
8. Lola
9. Touma
10. Hamazura

>asking for his help
of course not. you have to drag him in to the problem itself so he'll be forced to deal with it.

It's criminal how Kuroko's character is ruined by her obsession with Misaka.

I doubt that SS was anything more than a teaser for the next few volumes coming after it ESL.

Mikoto
Kuroko
Mikoto
Shiage
Accel
Accel
DA
NT2 catgirl
No one
Lolazon

Thanks Jim

Attached: file.png (359x474, 99K)

Don't really need Misaka to show up for something to happen.

>*A Level 1 Thermal Hand who can maintain the temperature of anything she touches.
>*To activate her power, she must be aware of herself wrapping her hand around it. Also, she cannot use her power on anything larger than a basketball.
>*Known as the Goalkeeper among Academy City's hackers, she is a super hacker who has nearly become an urban legend.
>*Her athletic abilities are far below Judgment's tryout standards, but she still got into Judgment with nothing more than her data processing skills.
>*Reading Shoujo Manga has given her an idealized view of high class girls, but Shirai Kuroko occasionally destroys that illusion.
>*You must not ask about the flowers on her head. Curiosity killed the cat.
Think of the anons who died after asking about the flowers.

twitter.com/teto_t3/status/1166222237533274112

Attached: teto 20190827.jpg (1000x1268, 235K)

I love Accelerator and am going to sneak a cheeky little kissu from him next time I give him his coffee!

This loli really looks Asian, I like her!

Will pls

Ringo: Kakine.
Ringo: You're...
Ringo: really cool.
Ringo: You're...
Ringo: cool!
Never thought I'd see a character say that.

Too bad he fails to protect her

Somebody in-story actually praises Kakine?

Attached: confusion.png (322x499, 159K)

Yes?

needs more drugging and choking

Attached: 1566870194356.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Teto's gotten good.

Attached: 1516854183937.jpg (1240x1754, 669K)

Don't worry, he'll be a failure as always when she dies

YES.
It looks like there is one girl with taste in Raildex

Attached: BlackHoleKakine.png (722x1176, 912K)

What are you talking about? Her art was always great

Imagine being as much a failure as Kakine and having Accelerator live rent free in your head AND heart

I'm talking about her improvements. She was good before, shes gotten way better at face structuring

Stop bullying Kekine, having a loli version of Accelerator is enough of a punishment for him.

Interactions with Ringo have forced Jobber to show off some funny facial expressions.

Attached: Sanity check failed.png (428x810, 280K)

>HAHAHAHHA dirty brat, did you think there's such a thing as justice and heroes in this world? Stop living in delusion

>No I actually like deranged sociopaths that hate all things

>Wait what?

>It's in my genes daddy, now choke me harder

>Say no more

Attached: 1566869729635.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

No. He needs to come back in part 3 and go full chunni angel wings to protect Accelerator and admit his love/obsession, only to get punted right back into the sea by Accelerator himself. Never mind the bullying Will and 545 will give him

Js06 already Translated the Kakine manga, what a fucking monster

AW SHUT IT, YOU THINK HAMAZURA TECHNICALLY HAS ACCELERATOR LUSTING FOR HIM CAUSE KINUHATA HAS HIS BRAINWAVES?
ALL THIS SHOWS IS THAT ACCELERATOR IS A WASHED UP SEXUAL DEVIANT WHO WILL FALL BEFORE KAKINE'S COOLNESS

Attached: Anger.jpg (249x202, 14K)

>HAMAZURA TECHNICALLY HAS ACCELERATOR LUSTING FOR HIM
Oh shit.
Sasuga Super Hamazura.
Accel a slut confirmed.

Attached: 1542409789003.jpg (1280x720, 411K)

Finally a chance to post this again.

Attached: kakinecool.jpg (230x235, 30K)

Why doesn't Touma join Judgement? With his ability it'll be a piece of cake dealing with ability users problems. And he'll get bonus grade for sure for by joining it. Win-win solution for me.

You're gonna be posting that a lot more. Gotta make it a silly whore like Accelerator is

Attached: Grinning Number-one.png (174x190, 39K)

I read what js06 posted of the Kakine manga. It kills the whole "Kakine never cared about killing Accelerator until AFTER Tweezers" because its set way before Battle Royale and he was already looking to kill Accelerator

>Ringo: What is your goal?

>Ringo: You can't say? You don't want to say?
>Kakine: None of your business, kid.
Fuck how much longer will Kamachi tease his reason for negotiating with Aleister

>My wings can withstand at least a Railgun blast.
>at least
If I am judging correctly, its either Mikoto's railgun or a regular one. If its a regular one, that is tough as shit. It easily fodderizes Mikoto, hell even if its hers its still an "at least" meaning it can withstand a lot more.

Attached: 1545882623620.png (800x640, 601K)

If its not the girl herself then idk

He'd be worse than Kuroko breaking the rules to help people.

Tweezers underline and Dragon were plan A

Killing Accelerator was plan B. Kakine is simply preparing for if plan A fails hence he says "After all" in OT15

>and Dragon
I don't think he knew about it

Reading the spinoff, it really feels like I'm seeing Accelerator talking and yet Kakine's own personality shines through as well.

Who is going to typeset Dark Matter?
If it's the people who do the Index manga, please stop using 20 different wacky fonts in each chapter. Just stick to one.

>Why doesn't Touma join Judgement?
Because it’s a kiddie garbage club?
Even the worst day of Anti-skill can be hardly compared to his daily life.
Touma is a Judge, Jury and Executioner of supernatural; any organization would only restrain him.
Finally there is no organization that is able to consistently keep up with this fucker’s schedule.
Just imagine his attendance, he can’t even go to school for fucks sake.
He would get kicked out in the first few days.

Attached: 1552531702815.jpg (432x459, 38K)

Also
>It's a oneshot
Eat shit. Its situated when Accelerator was within the hospital, this is OT5 material already. Sounds like they are intent on making this last, hopefully its the first manga adaptation to get to NT

I'm starting to think that Kakine's reason for wanting to talk to Aleister has nothing to do with losing someone, and that he really is a self absorbed asshole who believed he deserved the #1 title, or the chance to be the Golden Boy.

The first chapter of the manga has him going after the little girl so he can use her to learn how to beat Accelerator, and we know this is long before Battle Royale cause it takes place during the first arc of the Accelerator manga, which takes place at least a month before Battle Royale. So no, killing Accelerator wasn't some "last ditch effort to get Aleister's attention because nothing on Underline was useful" as has previously been thought.

And, as I said, the girl can't be the reason he wanted to talk to Aleister, because he only went after her to use her to kill Accelerator so he could talk to Aleister.

In conclusion, he might really be as delusional and asspained about being #2 as Kakinefag RPs him as.

>or the chance to be the Golden Boy.
Not this one.
>that he really is a self absorbed asshole who believed he deserved the #1 title
This one is plausible.
Pride is a big issue for the Jobber.
But we won’t know for sure without a proper story line.

Attached: 1566869794526.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Was never confirmed but he did say that there was a lot of "data" in it. Plus if Tsuchi can run the thing in few minutes then I wouldn't put past the number 2 brain of Academy City to not know

But yes, I get your point, it was never confirmed

>All this seething for a character that was literally so irrelevant for years only now getting a small moment

"It was exactly as expected,” responded Kakine. “No good. It’s true that there is a lot of
data in Underline, but I don’t think this is enough to compete with Aleister with equal
footing. We have to give another push to add to this data.”

He hid the reason behind his need to talk to Aleister from Nue, its clearly not something he wants to talk about with others but Nue may offer us the perspective we need to what warped him this bad. He's not completely horrible in this, it seems Nue's death is what sets him off completely in the deep end. Hell I'm thinking MH orchestrated her death cause he was about to put the darkness behind him.

Attached: 173455343667.jpg (530x834, 289K)

I just assumed Kakine was using the tweezers to get to Aleister since they could pluck underline drones, not that he was actually trying to get info on other groups. One of those situations where he ultimately might have dodged a bigger fish, unintentionally

What's with all the buzz about kakine spin off?

I always thought Accelerator was burning at Kakine's ass long before OT15 and was always told "no he didn't give a single fuck about Accelerator until after Tweezers" but here he is, pre OT12-13 being super asspained about Accelerator and looking for kids that can help him kill Accelerator. I'm thinking he really is assblasted he's not #1. I guess that would imply Accelerator himself doesn't really burn his ass; it's the ranking

It might also be that Accelerator reminded Kakine of Nue, and he hesitated to kill him until he couldnt push it aside anymore.

What seething?

Are we sure that Ringo is going to die? Did I miss that when it was said?

I will be very, very surprised if she does not die somehow. But no, it's not 100% confirmed

>The latest A Certain Series spinoff comic!!
>The hero who fell into darkness will now have his story revealed.

You can't start speedreading immediately without having the full picture, Kakine has always had another goal, and in this very same chapter he says that Accelerator is only a means to reaching the head.

Attached: 847887614.jpg (600x418, 112K)

Originally people thought her dying is what made Kakine a dick, but he's kinda on that path already. So now it's more likely she ends up living.

See

If a wild card like Kakine actually met Aiwass somehow then that would have been more than enough to negotiate with Aleister even if he wasn't powerful enough. A fun scenario where a bored Aiwass tells Kakine about magic gods and Thelema making Kakine form an alliance with Othinus instead of becoming a ball.

It's a real shame they didn't release this long ago. Judging from the fact it directly references the Accelerator manga, it might have been nice to bundle this in with the first arc of Accelerator and had a double anime of this and the Accelerator manga

Stuff like this is why I think he'll fail pretty hard, and don't think his goal was all that deep.

"I want a higher rank!" is quite similar to Accelerator's goal when we first meet him, so if Kakine's goal really is "I'm hot shit, give me #1" he could still be a failed/bad end Accelerator.

I wanna get some impressions. From what you've guys seen of the manga, and what its setting up, what would you rate it? In my eyes, its actually got a really good start, its art quality is good too.

Jobber's ability becomes more useful when he prepares.
The more data he acquires the more power he has, the scaling is straight up linear.
If he were to ever fight Accel he would have to know how to kill him.
In terms of reasons for his butthurt I doubt it was caused solely by Accel’s ranking.
Jobberine’s retarded desire to reach Aleister by any means necessary is a huge part of it if not the main driving force; and whatever caused that is the important part of Keke’s character.
It can be a complete shizo autismo spree or something different entirely.
Not enough DAKK… plot to make a definitive statement.
Luckily we are going to get some.

Attached: Kek is about to get sum.png (1635x997, 986K)

More interesting than Railgun right now, thats for sure. Way better than Astral Buddy, which I could never stomach enough of to pick up.

Great first chap, Ringo and Kakine have a promising dynamic and an implied tragic ending. Chapter shows more sides to Kakines perosnality but I wanted more. The main antagonist seems to be a Kihara so that's a plus, Umidori is involved but I doubt she could offer much in terms of combat besides maybe clashing with Yobou.

I think it's kino that Kamachi makes Ringo talk about how cool the wings are to contrast with Kakines rage in railgun when he was reminded about it. I initially thought that this was going to be a Accelerator copy but it has so much morr promise if all of these characters will get to shine.

My only concern is that from what we saw, the artist doesnt seem to have good combat art but is much more focused on expressions/body design.

Yeah, Im definitely interested and strapping in for the ride

I've always been under the impression it's not the rank he's asspained about, but that he's specifically Accelerator's back-up plan. He might be angry that's all he'll ever be in the eyes of Aleister and AC, that he'll never be acknowledged as himself. By that notion even Mikoto is more beneficial to AC than Kakine. He's like the forgotten middle child.

Its completely true he gets shunned in favor of both Accelerator and Mikoto, both in series and in fandom

It's got the best first-chapter art any of the spinoffs did and it's got fun characters on display right away. But we'll have to see if anything actually poses a threat to Kakine or if we'll get Accel 2.0.
So AB is still the best at the moment.

No one is seething.

Where's Rakko?

No one cares about your shitty little meme cunt

You don't have to say it twice, the manga references a hero

You do know there can be more than one person saying the same thing don't you? It's two different anons retard.

Ignore him

There will always be suspense. Ringo is a new character never seen before; she has to disappear somewhere after this story.
And everything can off Ringo.
Chances of her death are still around 90%.
Every single panel where Jobber is not guarding her can be her last one.
>But we'll have to see if anything actually poses a threat to Kakine
Amata's dickstain of a son.

Attached: 1566870194355.png (788x805, 399K)

This chapter already had a lot of appearances like Umidori and Kiharas, so adding in Rakko would probably be blowing the load. She'll appear in maybe a dozen chapters in to keep people's hype going.

Attached: 1532665621733.jpg (900x850, 238K)

>Sees time
Oh shid my bad, 2 people kun

It would be iconic if in 0930 Kakine kills Amata's son by grinding him into the ground at the exact moment Amata dies. One would die a fiery death in the sky while the other gets torn apart to become fertilizer for the dirt.

It'll at most have another chapter anyway.

Ringo will come back in part 3 to stab Accelerator Akane style in the name Kakinism

Attached: AmpleShoddyCivet-size_restricted.gif (368x250, 1M)

From the page count and plot elements shown today, I heavily doubt that.

>implying
If Ringo is alive she will be riding a small jet boat and fishing in the middle of the pacific ocean.

Attached: 1566870323072.png (176x200, 29K)

Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama (Special Edition) from Toaru/Certain Magazine

01/08

Attached: Idol-01.jpg (1536x2048, 1.43M)

Amatas son is alive tho I think, so maybe it's the other way around? Not many people in AC can beat Kekine fair and square but I would love a scenario where his power is disabled and he can't do anything to save loli from dying to parallel Accelerator losing to Amata

Except Touma helps LO....and Ringo is fucked because Fridge is a friendless retard

02/08

Attached: Idol-02.jpg (1536x2048, 1.2M)

"You're cool, so cool"
"Your wings are pretty!"

I thought I was reading Kakinefags posts for a second there. Ringo is supporter, would be bitter/sweet if she survived but is in com/paralyzed tho.

[03/08

Hishigata's

Attached: Idol-03.jpg (1536x2048, 1.15M)

Will the clones eventually grow up and become independent or did they give them a short lifespan so they don't become a problem later?

[04/08]

Attached: Idol-04.jpg (1536x2048, 1.05M)

05/08]

Attached: Idol-05.jpg (1536x2048, 1.16M)

so they get dragon aids

06/08

Attached: Idol-06.jpg (1536x2048, 1.2M)

>Will the clones eventually grow up and become independent
Yes
>did they give them a short lifespan
Heaven Canceller already fixed it

[07/08]

Attached: Idol-07.jpg (1536x2048, 1.23M)

[08/08]

Attached: Idol-08.jpg (1536x2048, 1.15M)

When someone gets fixed by Heaven Canceller do they go to hell when they die?

This made me think about a scenario where Ringo actually survives.
Relationship with Kekeine will have to be deepened significantly before that but it creates some fun possibilities.
She is the only one who can straight up bully Beetle “Who the fuck are you, shitter?"
We know that DM still works, if some is rubbed off on her she can just straight up go and fetch Kekeine’s main body.
And if we combine the two – a “hero of the children” tries to help a smol little brunet Loli with a volleyball to fight off some thugs.
Nah, she 100% ded.

Attached: 1566870323078.png (468x498, 176K)

Whatever comes from Touma ultimately becomes his rival. She'll start targeting Index after she gets consumed enough. It is either fist or knife for her when that time comes.

If she's dead the spinoff seems pretty pointless, telling the story of a mostly asshole going full asshole doesn't seem worth the fuss.

I think it's more likely that saving her will be the start of his redemption, because basically everyone who doesn't immediately die in Index gets redeemed

Othinus spinoff, when?

As long as it's not a prequel. All her fans would get pretty mad seeing how she rode the cock carousel and drank semen by the gallons.

Attached: EC9fnzwUUAAOPI3.jpg (768x1024, 191K)

>he doesn't drug and choke girls
And you wonder why your still virgins

Attached: 1541846526222.jpg (2048x1693, 619K)

>Whatever comes from Touma
>after she gets consumed enough
>ultimately becomes his rival
But what if it’s the opposite?
Once she becomes a complete "dragon" she wants to go back to Touma's hand?
With cute teary eyes.
>Touma-sama, please take me back, this world is lame and gay, everyone’s fangs are so fucking short, I can’t get one off for a year! Demon Swarm is soooooo comfy.

Attached: So Bored.jpg (1005x912, 212K)

>he thinks Kakine isn't a virgin
look at this dude

Attached: 1468874446588.png (350x400, 116K)

Attached: a1c77f9fgy1g6ea7lqvrnj21pc0yinpl.jpg (2208x1242, 1.79M)

>fucks only one girl
And yes, I'm implying that Kakine fucks Rakko, too

Attached: Smile.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Attached: a1c77f9fgy1g6ea7v3p8bj21pc0yiu15.jpg (2208x1242, 1.77M)

Hopefully never.

Attached: a1c77f9fgy1g6ea83so4jj21pc0yinpk.jpg (2208x1242, 1.73M)

If that true then Crowley would be happy with his sexual deviant of a replacement as the leader of AC

Attached: a1c77f9fgy1g6ea8d51tnj21pc0yikjr.jpg (2208x1242, 1.48M)

What if IF just keeps doing swimsuit events forever? What if it never stops?

Kakane's anus is a well-developed Mariana Trench for the entire novel.
Definitely not a virgin.
On other note he probably jerked off with some DM constructs once or twice.

Attached: Lmaoballine.jpg (156x138, 7K)

Only in your delusional fantasyland.

Attached: a1c77f9fgy1g6ea7cbkpfj21pc0yihdz.jpg (2208x1242, 1.46M)

>fucks Rakko
told Rakko was gay

Rakko likes petite blond girls.

Attached: 1512897430403.jpg (1893x2812, 1.57M)

Even lesbians cannot resist his charm
Dark Matter is not your normal power.

Attached: three trimestars.jpg (2208x1242, 812K)

Attached: file.png (903x284, 166K)

He's too poor of a student to join.
Accelerator should join Judgement like Yomikawa suggested.

>imagine having access to MH's enjo kosai puss and unlimited money and still not getting some
Well at least now we know why Kakine was not interested.

Attached: Jobber a lolicon.png (321x444, 97K)

That loli is trying to seduce Kakine. Her eyes is telling him that he should pull down the other string to undress her.

I hope so because if it not then what will stop Kamachi from going full on tragedy in the main series and killing important characters, forever.

I mean in NT 22 R he was getting pretty close with Misaki. He even bring it up in the Afterword

I would love to see Touma and edgy Kakine in a IF scenario in the game

>Her eyes are telling him that she wants to sleep and he should stop bothering a child with insomnia when she finally got some rest.
Fixed that for you.

Attached: 1566870194333.png (783x982, 450K)

A Certain Scientific Accelerator Ch.56

MD: mangadex.org/chapter/697386/1

DL: drive.google.com/file/d/1b4fvrvCi-YOgsExLg5F7GjLsFnJ-luuz

Attached: 1.jpg (1115x1600, 486K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1115x1600, 819K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1115x1600, 816K)

Yeah, she's Kakines only emotional link that we know of for Kakine so far and the only one that might trigger self-confidence issues within Beetle. Would be cool to see her also telling Fremea to fuck off but I don't think Kamachi is gonna put that much effort into him desu. Even if Ringo comes back, she'd think revival Zombie Kakine (NT8 one) is no longer cool but just plain sad and scary.
Nah man. People aren't singular bots with one way of think, he can be evil but still treasure one person, a spinoff would further characterize him by highlighting said sides to his personality. Ringo surviving is far more exploitable plot wise than if she wad dead

Sizzle Sizzle

Attached: 4.jpg (1115x1600, 892K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1115x1600, 872K)

Attached: 6.jpg (1115x1600, 1.05M)

Thanks Jim

Attached: EC5DVMyU8AAY41-.jpg (344x459, 27K)

Attached: 7.jpg (1115x1600, 737K)

Attached: 8.jpg (1115x1600, 689K)

Attached: 9.jpg (1115x1600, 738K)

Attached: 10.jpg (1115x1600, 709K)

We will see

Attached: 11.jpg (1115x1600, 731K)

Tch, black pansu

Attached: 12.jpg (1115x1600, 728K)

Attached: 13.jpg (1115x1600, 679K)

Attached: 14.jpg (1115x1600, 661K)

Is there a less relevant popular To Aru character than Saten?

it's CUTE

Oooh boy Fiamma really started a cool Christian trend

Attached: D-OkbIOU0AA7IvK.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

Attached: 15.jpg (1115x1600, 475K)

Attached: 16.jpg (2732x1960, 592K)

Does the Dark Matter mangaka have a twitter?

Attached: 17.jpg (2732x1960, 1.8M)

Attached: 18.jpg (1115x1600, 583K)

Attached: 19-credits.jpg (640x463, 83K)

fucking Based

>boss music
Kek.
Thanks.

Attached: 13764257624.png (600x549, 84K)

Attached: HKW22.jpg (1144x1144, 327K)

Kamachi will kill an important character in the future and you can't stop it.

Was the railgun article ever translated or is everyone still just making stuff up based on pictures?

>Even if Ringo comes back, she'd think revival Zombie Kakine (NT8 one) is no longer cool but just plain sad and scary.
Depends on the level of relationship the two reach before separation.
Can be anything from
>ugg raging looser
to
>get a grip baka
Same with Kek's reaction to her words; all of it depends on the understanding they reach.

Attached: 1566869174748.png (898x839, 549K)

Could be, who do you consider an important character?

Any one who been around for more then 10 volumes

>railgun article ever translated
facebook and reddit version

That could be anyone from the kamisoto faction so sure. Nobody anyone cares about will die.

>understanding
Oh no notto disu shitto again

I sorta always pictured Accelerator and Kakine as each other's understanders based on parallels but nos that squid is in the picture, Ringo might end being the one to save him since he will likely not listen to anyone else, not even Touma sensei

>Part 1 of 2

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
TV Anime Season 3 Anticipations:

Since the announcement in October of 2018, there has been a lot of rumors and hot topics surrounding Anime Season 3. This page winds up all those anticipations and debunks publicized info, past anime seasons and the original manga material. Hopefully, this will bring you insights on the anime and have a good time reading it, before Season 3 breaths of air.

1) Shokuhou Misaki will play a prominent part?

There's another Level 5 esper housed in Tokiwadai Middle School. Academy City No. 5 - Shokuhou Misaki, with a remarkable ability "Mental Out", able to manipulate someone's mind and alter their memories. There's always a scent of hostility with her and Mikoto, you could say there's a competition going on here. Since she stands right next to Mikoto in our promotional poster, there's been speculations that she will also be the center of the story.

2) What the fans are on about: Shokuhou That Expression

For fans who have read the original manga, whenever it's about Shokuhou, something feels amiss without a mention to this scene to the right. For those who haven't read the manga, this might be a bit puzzling, but who knows how much of a bombshell this will be when we get to see the scene fully animated...!!

Attached: ghahgaha.jpg (1536x2048, 3.85M)

>Part 2 of 2

3) The stage will be set during Daihaseisai?

Considering the Daihaseisai Arc follows right after the Sisters Arc, and we have Mikoto wearing sportswear in the poster, there's a strong indication that Season 3 will start with this arc. Daihaseisai is a seven-day long, city-wide tournament where all schools within Academy City will participate. As it's a fight among Academy City students, there's no restriction on esper ability use. In other words, we'll get to see students fight for a champion with their esper gimmicks!

4) What the fans are on about: Two types of sports wears?*

In the manga, there are two different types of sports pants that Tokiwadai students wear, one red, one white with red linings. To put it simply, the first is for lessons within the school, the second is for outdoors events. As for why they're wearing the red one in the poster, we'll see...?

What about Anime-original Episodes?

We've seen numerous anime-original plots with the past two seasons. Seeing how impressive the characters these original plots brought to life were, there seems to be a lot of voices calling to see more...? (I omitted some parts here)

Will they appear?

Vol. 14 of Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun is still on sale. We've seen how some characters from Index and Accelerator play a role there, but will we have a glimpse of them in the anime as well...?

>there are two different types of sports pants
Bullshit.
>Seeing how impressive the characters these original plots brought to life were, there seems to be a lot of voices calling to see more
For fucks sake.
>will we have a glimpse of them in the anime as well
Fuck that, it's either a rushed Dream Ranker or fucking nagaiverse, the pacing would be as bad as Index 3 otherwise.

twitter.com/teto_t3/status/1166222472196149248

>there seems to be a lot of voices calling to see more...
Where the hell they got that idea?

>there seems to be a lot of voices calling to see more
Nagai inner Saten voices it seems

tsunderefag

I'm really hyped for this new Kakine spin-off even if it's short. All manga spin-offs with the exception of Accel and late railgun have been consitently really good.
It's a shame we still don't have a magic SO though.
Even if the threads haven't been good this last year,, especially with the deception that was Inex III, I'm still really happy to see Raildex continue getting so much good content.

I think seeing more is about when Touma and Misaki meet. Having more in that scene being shown as it is animated.

Attached: 7690a1e3fb28ac465ee1515d5bc2fede27e7f366_hq.jpg (480x854, 74K)

kakine is shit

Attached: EC85r57VAAEVKOy.jpg (1536x2048, 405K)

Whats the closest Ingun equivalent to the Minions?

Sisters.

Who is the Snoopy and Woodstock equivalent in Raildex?

>duuh

Attached: 1562972782689.jpg (456x570, 160K)

>Its an Etzali spinoff
>We get tons of Misaka service

>Join Judgement
>Job to Skill-Out thugs
>Get bailed by Kuroko
>Fuck her

>I read it
>He was looking to kill Accelerator
>Literally said he didn't want to fight him and just wanted this as leverage with the City
Fuck off speed reader.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
JUST LET ME SAVE MY GEKOTA'S

>No OT14 outfit
>When its the only real reason people remember her

Oh you.

Attached: 1546004089696.jpg (363x356, 29K)

This is the best Credit page so far. Good job

Wait, is there going to be another round of story missions and box grinds? I appreciate the easy gekota, but I'd rather have some time to grind food to level my dudes.

This, on one hand I am happy that they are releasing the story so fast, but on the other I haven't even upgraded 3/6 ssrs to 7 star status.
And that is with daily grind and buying everything from the shop every 30 minutes.
They are moving to fast, they should have the double food event again every time they release new content if they want to balance it.

Why are minions so god damn popular?

Railgun will be delayed

>look mom I said it again

They're cute and funny

Attached: DVRXHzXVoAUaWVR.jpgorig_1blcn7j3s9.jpg (1816x2048, 583K)

RAILGUN 3 IS GONNNA BE DELAYED

Railgun can't be delayed because it was never confirmed for 2019.

She’s a genki so she’s always going to be popular.

It was in a magazine

I’m attracted to girls who take on more work than they can handle. Kind of like Mikoto.

I would kiss Mikoto with passion.

t. typical LN fan

This is fucking hilarious.

Because it’s shocking?

>Peanuts
>Mikoto
That Peanutsdex thread was awesome.

Nah.

>another yellow character
Fuck that shit, Itsuwa's tits aren't worth that spook

Attached: 1562960949070.png (252x352, 87K)

Were the full raws for the first Kakine manga chapter released?

Attached: e2f239ca0cb6c6d8ca51c43c7d5c5d21.jpg (500x2652, 263K)

No micro bikini no pull

IFs rates are so bad (one of the lowest on the market) with no failsafe system I wouldn't be shocked to see it die off by the end of the year. It deserves to die off, this franchise doesn't need gacha trash.

Fuck off, shill.

10 yen has been deposited in your account. Thank you for working with Square Enix!

They need to do more step-up banners

Read my post again, retarded shill.

The first Summer gacha was fine. That should be the standard, but it's clearly a one off. Once that was the case, any hope I had for the game being worthwhile was gone. It's trash, one of the worst mobage out there and that's saying something.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

THE PS4 HAS NO GAMES

Just don't play it if you don't like it, no need to be so angry

>didn't quote
At least try to hide that you're the same person.

I'm not angry, I'm posting my opinion on it. It's trash. The rates should be criminal, and it's another example of the idiots running this franchise having no idea what they're doing, because no way is it going to survive in the current market with a gacha as awful as this one. If the franchise had no other notable content whatsoever, like Fate, maybe. But there is a slew of stuff every month, what does IF even provide?

Paranoid mobagetard. Go back to blowing your wages on waifushit and gacha, cumbrain

You sound very angery. Just give it a little bit of time the game is just starting.

I accept your concession.

>No u
Cope

Eh, I've still played worse, but it's not amazing

Why do I need to give it time? 0.5% rate is disgusting, if the higher ups in charge can't figure out that this game can't get away with those rates on top of no failsafe in any gacha no matter how much you roll, then I could give them all the time in the world and it would still be pointless. There is no reason why there isn't at least some form of sparking system present to ensure you would get what you want from the gacha eventually. The game is unironically already massively dated. On top of this it only gives content we've seen in novel, anime and manga form. It's shockingly awful.

Fattie continues to be best girl.

Yeah, thought so.

The other Squeenix game released before IF had (still has?) worse rates. They started having consistent step-up and bingo gachas several months in. Just give it some time. At least here you can literally farm the cards from the get go.

No doubt there are worse games out there, but rates wise I can't think of a single mobage that has worse than 0.5%. Added onto the fact that the content it provides is already widely available and I'm struggling to see a poorer mobage on the market currently, at least for a comparably large franchise.

It's a precum clone, they're gonna add a sparking system later on, and all events do have their own story

Attached: 1550037110861.jpg (483x461, 31K)

It's 5%, not 0.5%.

Chill out bro

Epic seven is worse for gacha rates, but that's korean so it's expected to be shitty

>This post is off topic

Worse than 0.5%? That's impressive, but that only further makes it less likely to improve over time. It shows they hadn't learned any lessons from that one.

You can't farm the cards for most of the new units. They're impossible to get aside from a 0.5% chance. No other way to possibly obtain them.

Imagine getting this worked up over a phone game.

user, you can get their pieces from the red and blue crystal part of the shop

toji's rates are not that bad

It's 0.5%. They give you the rates in the gacha. 5% is for any 3*, 3% of that is an aasist character and 2% is a battle character. Rate up characters have a 0.5% rate, which is the true rate of getting them. To meet the gacha average you'd need 60k gekota. To get one rate up character. Easily the worst I've ever seen. FGO has 0.8%.

I wonder how long it'll be before we actually see Touma again in Railgun.

Where did all these unironic Sonyggers and /vg/tards come from all of a sudden?

No you can't. You can only get the pieces from characters you've rolled. Feel free to check.

Attached: IMG_20190827_163004.jpg (1309x942, 634K)

>0.5% rate
Why are you peddling fake news? Banner
SSR Battle characters are on a 3% rate up with others at 2% and SSR assist characters are on a 5% rate up. It is right there in the gacha info screen. 0.5% is the exact individual character on rate up.

Is the fat guy Chinese?

The only loli Kakine needs.

Attached: loli mh.png (800x993, 183K)

You're the one spreading fake news. The chance to roll a rate up character is 0.5%. As you said, it says it for you right there.

He is right there on that page.
Kimi is basically an edgy Touma. and now she has a part of him in her hand.
Close enough.

Attached: This is more like it.jpg (1008x540, 83K)

>Squeeniggers can't into gameplay
oh no no no

Attached: 20190827_103437.png (178x134, 21K)

What would the 0.5% be for if the rate for the rate up character (there is one, and only one) is 3%?

>lucklets in my raildex thread

Attached: 1562699663678.png (363x573, 232K)

Attached: muginokinuhata.jpg (1600x2000, 290K)

What gameplay? Do you really think this game has actual gameplay? Lmao

It's probably 2% for assist rate up and 1% for two battle rate up

0.5% is the rate within the 3%.

>Measure old men's Dicks
Meh. MH is old and used.
Ringo Houjuu the edgy sleepy Loli is new hotness.

Attached: 1566870323077.png (518x498, 123K)

He's probably angry because he didn't pull his favorite character.

I wish I wasn't a luckchad among waifushitters. I wanted OT3 Accel but I keep rolling Mikoto and cripple Accel.

Nope, try again, because every single character is included in that rate. If it was inside the 3%, only a certain few would be in there. The only character on rateup in the current gacha is Frenda. It literally tells you this and you somehow got it wrong.

I want cripple Accel because Tsuchi is fucking garbage as a blue character

MIKOTO IS BEST

Pretty sure the 3-way split gacha sometime near the start had 0.33% or something for each character.

Clearly you have not seen other gacha rates. Individual character rates doesn’t really matter since rateup is always a lie. You look at the overall max rarity rate. And these are just for standard rateups. We haven’t gotten our godfest equivalent yet, just the step-up which already guarantees on-banner max rarity roll.

Attached: 3961D8D5-117A-44C4-8386-A287A355F975.jpg (1125x511, 81K)

I just checked right now and the current rate up unit is at 1%.

Cripple Accel's AI truly acts like he has brain damage in the arena and never uses his special.

>Blahblahblaaaah
Seething that the gacha is doing well now? That's a new goal post.

Individual character rates are the important rates because that's what you are rolling for. You have it the wrong way around, the overall 2% rate is worthless.

But it isn't doing well lol. Is it even top 50?

It's 2% for characters, 3% for assists.

There are 2 on rateup: Frenda and Saten. The 1% rate is split evenly between them.

I have both. Tsuchi's special attack and skills are great but he hits like a wet noodle like Kuroko.

>We Yea Forumsaildex now
Where are the mods?

Not when he's on the enemy team.

Fuck off mobageshitters.

This

>raildex
>mods

You tell me since you apparently know so much, post the statistics user.

Cutesaka

Nah. Imagine spending 1000$ and only getting 1 SSR vs spending the same amount and getting 5. You can farm for the shards here so you want as many dupes as you can so you can start getting those shards.

Off in Tahiti with Tsuchimikado

So it is 0.5% rates. So not fakenews then. Nice try shill.

Sawse?

It's 1% for rateup, 5% overall. Nice try aniplex shill.
>>>% SSR

You claimed it was doing well. Let's see a source, mobagecuck.

That loli looks like she shrank in the wash. Her torso is all off

>Pretty sure the 3-way split gacha sometime near the start had 0.33% or something for each character.
It's important to note that in that one, 99% of the characters don't require you to roll the same character more than once to max them out.

Mikoto will die and come back

When you roll on rateup gachas, you don't want spooks. If you wanted any SSR you could just roll the normal gacha. The rates btw require you to spend much more than $1000 to meet the gacha average for one rateup character. It's closer to $4000.

The dress is big and the loli is small, her torso is not where you think it is.

Show me the screenshot proving the 1%. Because you pulled that from your ass. It's 2% rate for battle characters. 0.5% for rate up. If you combine assist and battle together then you have to combine servant and CE's which comes to 4%, with individual rate up servants being 0.8%.

How about you prove me wrong first, shitposter?

>but here he is, pre OT12-13 being super asspained about Accelerator
But he's not? Having a way to kill Accelerator doesn't mean he's asspained, it's called planning ahead. Even Komaba planned ahead for the possibility of running into Accelerator.

I don’t understand these series of posts, is it not a good idea to look into having a backup plan be properly setup? Underline was the main point, once that failed he can fall back on the backup plan he had set(which is likely why he already knew how to bypass accelerator’s barrier). Is Kakine of all people literally too complicated for people here?

Why would you roll on rateup gachas? You never roll on basic rateups unless you're willing to break the bank. You wait for the double/premium rateups or special ones that guarantee units like the step-up gacha. What you're currently looking at are seasonal gachas that have always featured extremely limited characters. Toji had the character pick gacha which included seasonals during new year so it's better to wait for that if you want your guaranteed seasonal.

0.5 + 0.5 = 1. Basic math, bro.

Here, retarded shill. 2% for battle character, 3% for assist. They're the flat rates. The individual chance to roll for a rateup character is 0.5%, making the rates worse than FGO. Summer 1 offset this because if you rolled about 9.2k Gekota you were guaranteed one of the rateups. Since Summer 1, this feature has never been seen again, making it one of the stingiest gachas on the market. 0.5% for a rateup is shockingly low.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-170001.png (1280x720, 107K)

This settles it, with fucking nothing to show for but swimsuits after swimsuits and a shitty argument about gacha rates, IF was a fucking mistake

>All of her fans would be mad
Speak for yourself. I'm not an incel who would get mad because the girl I like tasted another man's semen before mine.
And I do in fact want a prequel.

>5% for a SSR is better than 1% for a SSR
kys fgo shill

But anything other than a prequel is already covered by the main series. Othinus has been missing from touma's shoulder for all of what, 4 hours tops?

>Premium rateups
Every character released so far has been premium
>only the guaranteed gachas count
We're talking about the terrible rates, retard. If they run a guaranteed gacha, and we don't know if they ever will again seeing as the first Summer gacha did and none of the others have. You've now been exposed as lying multiple times. You lied about the rates, claiming it was 5% for a rateup character. You've lied about being able to use red/blue shards to get any character, when it's only for characters you've already rolled. And now you've lied about gachas they've ran. What's the next lie you're pulling out to damage control one of the worst mobage on the market?

Literally scroll down and add the rates of all characters on rateup, retardbro. Go shill your other game in the WoW Classic general, aniplex bot. They have more time to do stuff there while waiting for queues.

Attached: A34FA1FB-1359-42CF-A42A-DAF8CF0360D0.jpg (1871x2074, 671K)

You're conflating battle and assist again. It doesn't work that way. Rolling a battle character is clearly better than rolling an assist character. If you insist on conflating the two, then you have to do the same for FGO. Which puts FGO rates to about 4%, or maybe 3%. On top of this, it means you're more likely to roll a rateup character in FGO despite lower base rates, because of the 0.8% as opposed to 0.5% chance. So sure, you might roll more SSRs in IF (though the battle character rates are 2%, so not much more), but you're less likely to roll rateup characters, which is the whole point. Making the rates on IF worse than FGO.

Butting in, it is. It regularly features in the top 50 and jumps into top 10 when a new character shows up. I've posted about it before.

Have you added them up retard? Here's a tip. Start from the 0.5% at the top (Frenda) . End just before the second 0.5% (Saten). What do you have? That's right, you have 2%. Are you really this dumb?

>no failsafe
Thats what the crystals and gems do though. It requires a lot more of a buy in/time investment than something like sparking does, but it does exist.

Citation needed.

Seethe, fgocuck

Stick around in the threads. But no I'm not interested in giving Yea Forumsermin citations, sorry. So you can stick around believing otherwise.

But they don't. Crystals are literally only good for dupes. This has been said many many times. Go check the crystal shop, can you buy character fragments for swimsuit characters you didn't roll? No. Can you buy character fragments for characters you haven't rolled? No. You can only buy their fragments once you already have them. I know this, because the only 2* battle character I don't have is Mugino. The only way for me to get her fragments is to do her hard mode quest. I cannot buy her fragments in the shop. So no, it's not a failsafe, because even if you roll 60k gekota (which would be 0.5% gacha average) there is no actual guarantee you will have rolled the rateup character. And if you don't roll the rateup character, they do not appear in the red/blue shard shop. Why do you keep pretending otherwise? Who are you trying to fool?

The failsafe is the (memory pieces) character crystals though. Just like Priconne.

It sounds to me like you're just unlucky since I've been doing fine getting a majority of 3 stars and event characters with ease? Gacha woes and all that.

So it doesn't exist. I mean, even top 50 isn't particularly good, and it can't even reach that. It'll be dead within a year or two.

>shill is literally from Yea Forums sprouting Yea Forums memes
It's never been this bad before

Citation needed.

>all that angry discussion responding to angry people and obvious baits while everyone ignored my heartfell comment
you all suck

Ok see you in the next year or two when it's still alive!

Oh for fucking crying out loud. How many times does this need to be explained? Let me make it easy for you. How do you get Frenda's memory fragments, whatever you want to call them, without rolling Frenda?

You can farm the ones that get the characters you haven't rolled yet.

And I'm talking about godfests. Do you even know what a "godfest"-type rateup is? I guess you don't since you only play FGO, shill.

Have you added Saten and Frenda? It's 1% for all characters on rateup. It doesn't distinguish between support or battle. The rates of those not in rateup are adjusted based on this 1%. So if you have 3 characters on rateup, 1 battle and 2 supports, all 3 will be at 0.33. Not 0.5 and 0.25 for the other 2.

Sorry you didn't roll frenda, maybe next year buddy.

How can you farm the swimsuit ones?

>heartfell
What a fuck-up.

Attached: 1540338370480.gif (500x500, 212K)

Link me to your post user, I'll read it and respond.

Are you seriously crying you can't farm event charas and have to roll for them? That's a luck thing.

Whats up faggots, still responding to obvious shitposters? Dont answer that, of course you are. Anyway, I havent been here in a few weeks, did I miss anything of value?

I only login to do daily coop and collect login crystals and haven't even finished OT5 yet in-game, but I don't think hyperlimiteds (read: seasonals) are supposed to be farmable. Even GBF doesn't allow you to spark some stuff. But for things like Kakine, he should be available when his story chapter comes, just like Accelerator.

But Toji did the character pick gacha (including seasonals) for new years so there's a high chance Squeenix will also do it for IF.

No mobage allows you to farm seasonal/event characters. That literally makes no sense, but at least you can farm for standard characters unlike most. They confirmed they are adding Kakine to the standard gacha soon.

Like what are you even mad about?

Nah.

Attached: 1566869861160.png (1920x1080, 1016K)

Gunha BTFO Misaki and fistbumped junko

I hope we get a magic spin off soon too. It's a good post, but I've become very disillusioned with the production staff like many others and how out of touch they are in regards to the fans satisfaction where even casual people don't like what they do. Kakine spin-off is cool though even though he's not a character I particularly care to focus on.

The same thing you just said, they just keep responding and responding to them. Kakine spin off got released though.

Thats what you call a heartfelt comment? More whining that "threads bad, index 3 bad on purpose"? There's a reason people ignored that post.

>still responding to obvious shitposters
Unfortunately yes, we havent found a way to gas the retards who keep responding

>Ah bloo bloo why are people on the anime board responding negatively to my mobilegame spam

Oh cool, I didnt know that dropped
So he can resist mind control? Sasuga Gunha
Maybe they will eventually kill themselves
kek what the fuck are you even on about retard? You want to make out or something?

You are once again pulling 1% out of you ass. I'm splitting battle and assist because they each have their own rate, 2% for support, 3% for assist. So whenever you roll the gacha you have a 2% chance of getting a battle character. Within that 2%, you only have a 0.5% of it being the rateup character. Similarly for assist within the 3%, 0.5% in that is the rateup. In other words, there is a 1 in 4 chance you roll a rateup battle character if you happen to proc the 2% battle character rate, and a 1 in 6 chance for assist characters. That means you need enough Gekota, when rolling for a rateup character, to roll 4 SSR battle characters, and/or 6 SSR assist characters, just to meet the gacha average. For battle characters, you need 50 rolls to meet the average for 1 battle character, so you need enough gekota for 200 rolls. Similarly you need about 188 rolls for the rateup assist (33*6).

However unlike with other characters, there is no way to farm any Swimsuit characters memory fragment. This is because there are no nodes that have it as a drop. This means that there is no failsafe present, because even if you met the gacha average there is no sparking to give you the rateup character after a set number of rolls. Even FGO isn't this bad, as every dupe SSR you roll past np5 you get a blank saint graph, getting ten gives you a copy of any servant you like (rateup characters included). In IF, you could theoretically roll millions upon millions of gekota, spending hundreds of thousands of dollars, and not roll a single copy of the rateup character, and without that you have no means to obtain them. I've seen enough horror streams from nips in FGO fail to roll a character after spending thousands, and if they can fail so much with 0.8% rateup rates, then I imagine plenty have failed with similar money thrown at the game in IF with 0.5%.

Basically the game needs to include rateup/limited characters in the red/blue shard shop. That would mitigate the issue

Maybe.

Attached: NueyChoke.jpg (1440x810, 120K)

why did kekine choke loli?

That was my point, retard. People were claiming the farming thing was a failsafe. Them not being farmable means it isn't a failsafe, by definition.

Attached: Whoa nigga.jpg (643x820, 153K)

zzzzzzzzzz

Concession accepted, Squareshills.

Swimsuit Yuriko soon!

Attached: 1488815410535.jpg (425x637, 142K)

Considering the swimsuit characters are just lazy remodels of the already existing gacha characters I dont see why its such a big deal to you that only the normal characters are farmable. As user pointed out, not even gbf with its generous spark system lets you use it for everything.

This is why it's important for him now either you shitpost him or stop responding to him seriously

Dragon Mikoto when?

this isn't Yea Forums, you know

I mean I can hardly hold that post against him looking at the quality of the posts its replying to

The big deal to me isn't really about the swimsuits. It's about how stingy the gacha is, and how the game has launched in the state it is. It's just another example after Index 3 of the poor care being taken in the the handling of this franchise.

You are comparing a game that just released to a 4+ years old game. Give it time retard

But the gacha is stingy because you don't actually even need to use it. Not many gacha allow you to skip the rolling entirely.

It's not really a surprise when most of his issues are all on just being mad he didn't get a character he wanted and the mobage not doing something that isn't a standard in the first place. I've had zero problems acquiring event charas and I could list a lot of others as well but that doesn't mean much. The fact that he has to resort to "Squareshill" speaks volumes about his actual agenda.

Not him but because of the exact lazy style of gameplay these types revolve around variants can easily be way better than the standard

You do need to use it for literally every single character released after the game has launched.
Again, why does it deserve time? It didn't need to exist in the first place. If it can't deliver even on gacha shit, then why is it here?

Care to try that post again in english this time?

If you guys bothered to read the interview they've already talked about updating the animation on such limited characters. It's just the initial roll out it's the same but they'll be updating it later on. A lot of people also asked for a buy all option in shop and they addressed that saying it's being worked on among other things.

Just gotta wait, it just launched and they're taking feedback. Rather than crying all doom and gloom, actually give constructive feedback. They even launched a Survey that's open till next week asking for that.

Nope, that was all issies you've invented because you feel the need to insert emotion into it. The only anger from me exists in your head.

All gachas have a shitty mechanic that they end up changing later or improving the rates, 'member 4 quartz pulls?

So the seasonal units, and kakine. Forgive me for not putting a lot of weight into a single unit not being farmable yet, new story missions and co op bosses will come out when kakine isnt literally days old and allow him to be farmed. I'd be pretty surprised if that didn't happen. It of course isnt going to happen the day after he releases.

Not really, your main issue is "why I didn't get x" "because gacha system sucks" but that's entirely a you problem. And of course people think you're angry because you're the only one going on about doom and gloom and turning into sir swearsalot 24/7. What's next, claiming its a Yea Forums necessity?

It's sad that you literally cannot into basic math.
.. 0.5%
+ 0.5%
= 1.0%

20% of the 5% 3* rate. Meaning if you roll a 3*, there is a 20% chance that it's one of the characters on rateup. Why don't you take a look at the Cripple Accel gacha where only Accel was on rateup (if I'm remembering it right)?

All that proves is that the game launched in an unfinished state. Rushed out and cheap/lazy. IF is worthless. Can't even give unique animations to limited characters. It's like devs promising content in proper games and it never gets patched in. They haven't even given a timeline.

Most games launch in an unfinished state though. FGO was absolutely horrid and so was GBF for a long time till a proper producer change came in. You work on it along the way, that's normal.

I already dropped the game user, I’m just answering the obvious question as to why people give a fuck about getting the lazy shit characters who even with new animations are just lazy remodels regardless

Nope, I've explained my main issue already. I personally am happy with the characters I rolled, and my favorite (Kanzaki) was one I got on my guaranteed roll for her gacha. You just can't defend the garbage rates, so you insist I must be complaining because I failed to roll (x).

It's not really relevant to whether you dropped it or not. Just a general explanation for it.

People defend garbage rates when they have no problem getting what they want though. This isn't new user.

It also isn’t relevant on if they’ll give them new animations or not. Just why someone would bother rolling for them, the concept isn’t hard

And FGO is still garbage. But that's not the point. Fate is a mobage series these days. Raildex is not. So what does IF provide? Why does it deserve attention over some other, better Raildex content?

Worse people with less money have gotten laid before and if he told Uiharu to bend over there's not really anything she can do to stop him.

I can hardly tell these days. Just look at this thread and then take a quick peek at the catalog.

Why would? Because it's new illustrations and appealing? Same reason people roll for Maou Nobu when shes absolute jack shit gameplay wise. You just want it.

But it is and people are okay with it. I don't really understand since I'm neutral but do you not know what an opinion is?

You're the one who turned it into an emotional argument though. Inserting "you mad lol" doesnt help shit. You're actively dragging down the conversation and trying to blame it on the other side. Fuck off, you don't even realize what cancer you are. Address the argument not the person. Being upset that a gacha doesnt have a safety net is perfectly valid, its why I dropped FEH, the answer isnt "lol get better luck" its the fact he overlooked theyre farmable. Now shut the fuck up and let the adults talk.

>All this arguing about IF

Reminder the IF team is currently accepting feedback until Sept 4.

dengekionline.com/articles/9148/

Attached: date matter.jpg (2047x996, 142K)

>they'll be updating them later one
Give dates or this is worthless. If they have no deadline then they have nothing to stick to, and if they still get money these updates will mysteriously be forgotten about. Feel free to screenshot this - the animations and models won't be fixed by the end of this year.

>rolling for animations
Anyone serious about whaling these games roll for broken mechanics. They could literally skip the animations and just plaster big numbers on screen.

Or a swimsuit since she fights with a partner that has water powers.

You are mad though, you're the one swearing off and insulting others and going on about how its the end of the world (look at your own essays) and then try to pass it off as perfectly calm. You're also being emotional right now by trying to turn it into a victim blame game and a you vs them situation. I don't care what you dropped but you need to cool it and stop acting self important. You're on Yea Forums.

Rather than bitch here and break the rules since this isn't a video game board, go to the feedback page and say your shit there.

Are you ESL or something, I didn’t fucking ask you why someone would want it, I already explained why someone would be mad because they can’t get it

There's no point in giving dates right now since that takes time anyway from a development stand point. At the very least I expect roll outs similar to FGO given how long they take.

I'm not that guy, I'm swearing because the situation calls for it and I'm talking to someone while some child nips at our heels and tries to get an epic comeback in the middle of it. Fuck off and let the adults talk.

>More on-model than Index 3
Pfffft AHAHAHAHA

Attached: Kongou_choke.gif (540x540, 582K)

Nah just purposely playing with you since you so angery.

Which is why it’s ridiculous to imply costume changes are any less lazy with different animations especially since IF doesn’t really have all that good animations in the first place

No situation calls for swearing. You're on a goddamn Yea Forums board arguing about a mobage. Adults don't go off on a sir swearsalot tangent to make their point known and pretend its fact and the fact that you have the need to say you're an "adult" is very unconvincing.

Attached: 20190827115530.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

Attached: 20190827115940.webm (1280x720, 1024K)

>You're a faggot!

Attached: 20190827120241.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

>Baby's first day on Yea Forums
It's like you wandered in straight from Tumblr/MAL.

Why bother? There is no reason to believe they will act on any of it.

Ugly ass subs

Oh the irony. The one who seriously thinks Yea Forums back in the day was as hostile and edgy as you think are the ones who literally just popped in here. Nice way to out yourself, also such a model adult you are for breaking the rules with your "discussion".

I bet you're a potatofag too you fucking faggot.

Because they already have dealt with the immediate issues and confirmed they were working on some features requested in the twitter comments for the next update? Most mobage do act on it so I'm not sure why you're pretending this one won't.

So it's going to take years for characters released a month ago to get animation updates? So it's truly worthless then, if it wants to run at GO-tier pacing it should save us all the trouble and just shut down now. Why should their word count for anything when they have yet to prove that it means anything. If they are releasing new limited units without giving them new animations but they totally promise to change that, then the game is already worthless.

>no situation calls for swearing
Then the words wouldn't even exist, dumbfuck. This is precisely when I am meant to use the words "you dumb fucking cunt", when I am dealing with someone of low intelligence, and need to emphasize that this person of low intelligence is being annoying and acting like he's able to read peoples minds and control the flow of the conversation between two other people on his own. You don't get to choose if the person I am talking to is mad, you don't get to choose if the argument should be dropped and you don't get to choose when people should use certain words. I was having a conversation with someone, two people gave him low effort shitpost replies and he gave one back, immediately screeching "see! I got him! He's just a shitposter! Ignore him and his argument that I haven't addressed at all because he's MAD!" is you being a fucking child, and not letting the two who are actually addressing the factual aspects of an argument talk on their own. I repeat, fuck off you child.

D'aww the shitposter is so angry he's being called out and had to stop his discussion before getting reported. It's okay, kid, you can continue yelling at the clouds elsewhere.

Like what? Show me the updated animations. Until they release them then they're liars who reuse animations and just model swap, making it lazier than most mobage already.

>animation update
Literally who cares. I'd rather they add a reload button so I can skip the animations and do more DPS.

On the one hand being mad about swearing is fucking retarded. On the other hand being mad that a mobage is unfair is also fucking retarded

The words exist for serious situations. This isn't one at all user, it's a goddamn video game. Like c'mon

SHUT UP AND POST TOUMA BEFORE THREAD DIES

Attached: itadakimasu.png (692x550, 632K)

Literally throwing a fit because you can't handle a little profanity though? Every other word is nigger fuck shit damn this, and it has been for years.

The "gameplay" on this "game" is not good enough or fun enough for them to release limited SSR characters and reuse 2* character animations.

I don't know user. We'll have to see, the only precedent I have is FGO so I'm using that. It could be fast, it could be slow. I'm not going to be retarded and judge right away till I see how long the next one takes.

How can something in development be shown off right away? Are you seriously one of those retarded consumers who thinks everything is easy and comes on a silver platter to you instantly? Gross.
>Until they release them then they're liars who reuse animations and just model swap
No they aren't liars for saying that they will be updating the animations later down the road user. They never promised everything will be unique from the get go. You're just making situations for yourself to be angry.

This might genuinely be the first time we've had real shills

You realize the context of how they're used is entirely different from your pointless hostility over a video game, yes? Now stop pretending you came from the epic 2000s and know what old Yea Forums was like.

Pretty much my point. Dudes a kid as much as the rest of these idiots, me included.

It's literally the same way as Toji was. Except they added the fast forward button right from the start this time around. Even the idol games just change their costumes. This is literally standard for mobage.

>the context of how a swear word is used is entirely different from this
Swear words *aren't* meant to be used as an insult? When was the last time you went outside mate? People swear literally every day and often over nothing at all. Are you 7 years old or just autistic?

This is nothing new though. You're again just labelling and expecting something that isn't the standard and yet it still works just fine to others and isn't the main talking point Isee despite your complaints

The entire definition of "nigger" was completely destroyed when used in Yea Forums for one so I'm not sure why you brought that up. People use it in various contexts, user.

Retard, they literally reused animations on premium characters. The defence for that, by you, was the game was rushed and they will patch them in later. So why would it take them years? To thisbl day the new units, that are still coming out, have reused animations. You haven't even posted the page where they claimed this. The fact that they have the gall to release SSR characters with reused animations proves them liars, and if they don't fix that issue within a couple months they're also proven liars for not working on it when they said they were. I can't think of a single other mobage released in the last year or two that has recycled animations for limited ssr characters. The game will die in no time if that is the level of effort being put into it. In fact, it might already be dying.

Nope, you claimed they said they would fix it. Prove this claim. And if they have claimed that, then they need to fix it. Otherwise they lied.

>Yes, I am autistic and don't understand a single thing about how to socialize
That's all you needed to say.

>I'll fix it later
>is it already done yet?
>what? No dude, I said I'd get around to it later, its been like 10 minutes
>so you're a liar?
This is you

>expecting it
Good to see you've walked back the
>they're fixing it
Lie already. Took you, about 4 posts?

>I can't think of a single other mobage released in the last year or two that has recycled animations for limited ssr characters
FEH, Toji. What mobages are you even talking about? Why don't you give some examples.

Why should the playerbase put up with "we will do it when we feel like"? You're asking for patience. Why have they earned patience? They wanted to be extremely lazy, and they couldn't get away with it, so what have they done to earn the benefit of the doubt?

>Retard, they literally reused animations on premium characters.
And? There's literally no major issue with this otherwise it would be a major talking point amongst the domestic user base.
>The defence for that, by you, was the game was rushed and they will patch them in later
Not a defence, it was said by them and it is a standard as done by other mobage.
>So why would it take them years?
My speculation as to when is irrelevant to when they may possibly do it. You taking it as gospel is hilarious.

Oh my god you're stupid. Give some actual examples.

No, it's stated in their launch interview about plans for the future. It's not something they need to fix as it isn't an issue, it's an update.
>then they need to fix it
Which takes time, but your failure to understand this explains a lot about you.

Literally you

remember to take your Touma out for a walk daily.

Attached: DtVjvTPU0AAbWej.jpg orig.jpg (1667x1622, 184K)

FGO doesn't have recycled animations for limited SSR servants, and it's one of the laziest, most dated games on the market.

The game came out in July, most of the userbase understands this and have literally been saying exactly the opposite of you and have been patient. I've also seen nothing but praise towards the staff in their handling of various situations. Why are you the outlier user?

Is FGO literally the only game you play? Holy shit, fuck off shill.

Because I'd rather things like new story chapters and characters get pushed out first. And going back to fix old things can come later when they have the time?
>they couldn't get away with it
Its been how long since they came out? Like a few weeks?

is FGO all you know??? Because that isn't the standard outside it.

So post the page then. Clearly people have complained, otherwise they wouldn't bother patching it. People complained here, too. Because it's very lazy. And IF isn't a game that gets to be lazy.

Clearly not, because the fact that they've already talked about updating them means either that was always the plan, and the game was rushed out, or people have complained and they need to damage control. If they could get away with it they wouldn't update anything.

>And IF isn't a game that gets to be lazy.
Why exactly are you holding IF to a higher standard than the rest of the market?

What's the point of getting new characters when they're all lazy reskins? You act like it has been a hit. It's on the verge of being a flop already.

That's not a priority to me or others from what I've seen though. I want other features which are coming in the near future and next update. Why should you expect people to be the same as you?

Sure. But you misunderstood one thing:
>Clearly people have complained, otherwise they wouldn't bother patching it.
No, the interview was conducted on the launch of the game there were no such things as complaints or an event at the time for any of this to be known. Even after that it wasn't a complaint or much cared about because the general user base was excited for the limiteds regardless and that continued onto the 2nd phase of the event. To this day, I've not seen your type of complaint outside of you. It's just a plan.

>and the game was rushed out
As with any mobage it is an initial release and work along the way. Nothing new so you're just being entitled for no reason.

It's not been on the verge of a flop at all though. It's been doing fine in rankings, but let me guess you're the Yea Forumsermin from earlier who kept going on about "concession accepted"

Though the fact that you're focusing on flop and can't even back up your bullshit says a lot about your shitposting agenda.

Because it belongs to a franchise that has an excess of content, that is particularly jaded after Index 3. Every other mobage attempt to date has flopped because of this. If IF wants to be just average one of the laziest, exploitative markets out there, then they can look forward to ending service sooner rather than later.

>all
Kakine wasnt a reskin, swimsuit characters of old characters arent new. They've said NT characters and the like are coming, I'd rather they keep working on things like that and find time for the older stuff in between releases rather than delay those.

They're not all lazy reskins though.

>entitled
Mate, mobage is literally gambling sim. It exists to exploit fans. They don't deserve a single shred of goodwill. They should be pandering like fuck, it's legit impossible to be "entitled" to anti-consumer gacha shit.

You're the only "jaded" one here, shill.

>Because it belongs to a franchise that has an excess of content, that is particularly jaded after Index 3
That's a you problem. Considering not all content has to be beholden to Index III and what happened to it nor does everyone think like that.
>If IF wants to be just average one of the laziest, exploitative markets out there
From what I've seen it's been a lot of good will though and far more effort than the likes of Puzzdex. Can you stop pretending you know how it works and what's going on as if your opinion is fact?

>muh index 3 is bad meme
Is that really why you've been raging over a perfectly average gacha this whole time?

>Because I'd rather things like new story chapters and characters get pushed out first. And going back to fix old things can come later when they have the time?
I mean the only character who released so far was Kakine, this was their priority and it shows

That's on you then. You're entitled and don't even understand a shred of how development works, you deserve the retard stamp.

>anti-consumer
You mean anti-poorfuck. Go be a sad sack of shit somewhere else. Mobage is for commuting salarymen with more money than they know what to do with.

The only Index mobage that actually flopped was puzzdex, the other Index/Index related games are either alive or died after being alive for 6 years or so

Like what features? Don't forget the story is literally reusing anime content. By all rights, they should have launched with all season 1 and 2 content already in the game.

>within a month of release they already have another new character and a new story chapter done
>but clearly their priority was the rushed swimsuit event reskins
Sure thing chief

lmao

If it came out in the launch then clearly premium ssr swimsuit versions were not supposed to have reused animations, so if it doesn't get fixed then the whole launch interview was confirmed lies.

Just dont spend money. Its not that hard.

That would be impressive if the story chapter wasn't one that used characters already in the game in the first place, yes they focused on swimsuit reskins.

What effort has been applied to IF? Story is ripped from the anime. Models are terrible, animations reused. Where is this effort?

>were not supposed to have reused animations
Where the hell are you even getting this from?

noice thread

That would be impressive if the swimsuit characters weren't characters already in the game with a slightly different texture
Yes they focused on the story and kakine.

>texture
That's not how modelling works.

That's the key, but it runs counter to the game. Any game is automatically a bad game if it has a gacha, anyone who says otherwise is either a shill, a delusional fanboy, or a shitposter.

Most of the swimsuits are just textures. Saiai's model is not different and you cannot convince me that changing the colors of the model to skin tone and drawing a suit on it was difficult in any way

>If it came out in the launch then clearly premium ssr swimsuit versions were not supposed to have reused animations
No they never claimed anything specifically like that. Since you're wanting to be so specific then you should also apply that to others.

Story hasn't been ripped entirely from the anime at all though. They also have plenty of original story and fantastic nods to any dynamics in the current story of the novels and the original stories are a lot of fun.
>Models are terrible
Subjective. Models are quite high quality for a mobage.
>animations reused
Which has been evidently clear to be a you problem.

Apparently the launch interview said that the swimsuit characters would have their animations updated. Why would a launch interview discuss updating animations that had only just came out.

Post it.

That's not what a texture is. If you want to pretend you know how game development works, at least google the terms.

Launch interview never specifically said swimsuit characters, it was talking about future plans in GENERAL.

So what did they claim then? Are you backtracking on your "they said they would update the animations claim"? Figured as much.

Are you actually stupid or are you actually trying to pretend like modelling for swimsuits is that easy

>Falling onto a semantics argument when cornered
Nice, almost had to admit you were wrong.

No they don't. The entirety of the story chapters is anime slideshow. The rest is sprite puppets, and a lot of the "new" story doesn't even have voice acting. Mega lazy stuff.

In general it might be different, but for this game and its low res models? Yeah it is that easy. Kanzaki has a similar issue where her swimsuit is just painted on. Its really not that hard to apply

That they would update model animations later down the road. They never specifically said swimsuits.

Oh it's cute how you want to project, shitposter. If that was your game from the start then it means you don't care about the actual discussion, but that's evident with how you keep going back forth. What's next "Concession accepted"?

>actual unironic aniplex shill ITT
I told you about the s*nyfags, bros.

Dont make a thread ever again

So it was brought up that animations are reused, and you, in your damage control, claimed that they were going to update this. Now apparently no such claim was made. Pathetic.

No it has story beats that aren't even in the anime and that's fairly above average for most mobage. Most mobage are just cut outs of VN style at least the game puts that in for visual cues.
>and a lot of the "new" story doesn't even have voice acting
So not different at all from most mobage. Mega average and not lazy stuff.

What a joke you are.

What am I projecting here? You knew damn well what I was talking about and still used it as an excuse to run away from the argument because you didnt like the words I used.

So you can't read peoples posts now? Is what you do when cornered?

You're projecting and nothing but projecting user. You were talking about swimsuit, It was never stated by them to be specifically about swimsuit characters, but animation updates in general. Are you retarded?

You are the one who said they would update swinsuit animations to counter someone claiming that the game was lazy and low effort because it reused animations. Now the truth gets exposed and like we all thought, the game really is just extremely low effort. Sounds like you have buyers remorse and are damage controlling the game.

Yikes, y'all

Unless SE gave this game a literal skeleton crew one singular character a month isn't really all that impressive especially with how barebones one character actually is.

The only mobage that has full voice acting for side story events is GBF. And Cygames can afford to do that partly because it's a browser game. An actual phone app with fully voiced content would hog your entire storage space.

Literally what other new characters could possibly be considered a reskin of old characters? Kakine?

Average for mobage IS mega lazy, you retard. It's literally on par with musou genre. Maybe even worse. And VN cutouts would look much better than the extremely low quality sprites.

I didn't say it was impressive. More so average. It is the opening month though so I give some amount of credit there. One character and one story chapter a month, if they can keep that up, while not phenomenal would certainly be acceptable.

Literally everyone can see that you are the one who brought up them updating the animations when you brought up the launch interview. It's literally in this thread lmao.