Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

So Juliet got axed.

2 chapters left and they are timeskips to the graduation and then 10 years later.

At least they should have killed themselves in the name of peace between their countries.

Attached: 019.png (1115x1600, 824K)

Honestly, the manga had gone on a little too long. Don't get me wrong, I actually enjoyed getting a manga where the confession occurred early on for once, but there just wasn't anywhere else the story could go after Persia's dad. They could have done a huge arc about the politics of both nations, but that would have ruined the comfy, self-contained, atmosphere of Dahlia academy. Both main characters have accomplished their goals at the school, so there's nothing more that really needs to be said about them other than an epilogue where Persia plops out a few kids.

>So Juliet got axed.
For the last fucking time it didn't get axed. This being the final arc got announced months ago when it began. It literally reached 3 million sales just a few weeks ago. Author being bad at ending != axe.

seems like author just ran out of ideas or got lazy. what a letdown.

>So Juliet got axed.
Shit was boring. Deserved

Get fucked then because it didn't get axed.

Honestly, the manga could have ended after their secret was blown and they managed to get the support of the school. Everything after that is just a nice, long epilogue.

I'll be honest, I kinda expected shit to go down real fast and end with a parallel to the original Romeo & Juliet ending.
They did the balcony scene, kinda, so I can't really complain.

I don't see a problem with this, they already solved all the possible conflicts so seeing them together older and how the world has changed is enough for a good epilogue.

It's just retards that didn't pay attention when the author announced Westia arc being the finale all those months back.

I'll remember this series fondly.

Attached: 1552324316589.jpg (1280x720, 434K)

So it got axed a month ago, they just let it finish the last volume.

I'll remember Char, Hasuki and Leon

Attached: 1565642294365.png (1370x2048, 667K)

Why would the author cram a whole year into one chapter if it wasn't axed? He could have planned it better if that was the case.

You're fucking retarded, the announcement was back in April. The manga literally reached 3 million sales a month ago. You don't get cancelled from WSM when you're one volume release away from 3 million sales.

What makes you think this wasn't the plan from the start? The Westia arc was stated as being the final arc, anything after is inconsequential as far as he's concerned and could just get a quick timeskip. Next week's chapter (not tomorrow's) is the ending with marriage.

It could be just that author is not very good at pacing and wrapping up things or just plain out of idea and just moving on.

It was originally a monthly manga made weekly because of its popularity. Maybe this made the author run out of content faster.

Then he's just fucking retarded. But you are right. I shouldn't assume malice where stupidity can explain it.

At least he had a nice thing going on for a while.

>he

>Kaneda Yousuke
>Yousuke
>not a he

I hope we get VN or something. I want my Leon ends.

It still amazes me how many retards didn't know about the manga ending with this arc.

WSM pre-ordered, I'll dump the new chapter tomorrow morning when it comes out like usual. I have to say, I'm looking forward to not have to buy WSM again, getting good quality scans of Juliet was pretty much the only reason I did.

Some manga better be monthly after all. Imagine you used to be comfortable drawing and planning a story for several weeks but then have that time shorten to few days.

It's incredible that he managed to keep the quality up and still pump out 20 pages every week anyways.

Good riddance

Go back to your Hiatus x Hiatus containment thread.

I hope they have bred a soccer team after the timeskip

Attached: 1545388381573.png (795x788, 463K)

Thanks for the hard work

Attached: 117cacabbf2748eae33264ab9a5fe708.jpg (2048x1594, 315K)

i didn't read it, what happens to best girls char and hasuki

I want pics of Juliet pregnant with a half-breed beaner.

Char gets married off to some prince of another kingdom. Hasuki bakes the cake.

I just hope it's revealed that Leon becomes Romeo's personal assistant in the future and they have a secret family together.

>being this retarded
Unlike to-love-ru yuraragi and all those neverending-unlesswifesuesme series, this had a plot, had a start and an end, everything good has an end, otherwise its just your regular spanish soap opera.
We had the couple get together , win against the world like they said in ch1, end of the line, nothing more to add.
And it was great.
Now fuck off , summer is over already!

I don't see what's the problem, they solved every possible conflict, why drag this on unnecessarily? Not everything has to go on forever.

My brother.

idk what i expected but this definitely isn't it chief

Nigga, the election was THE PEAK of the series. Nothing they could have done could have toppled that moment.

I mean, Leon deserves something and Romeo did say he was going to make a place for her.

A place at his side as his personal assistant and several secret love children seems like exactly what she should get.

>Couple has been together since chapter 1
>Author never had them kiss mouth to mouth on screen

You'll get that at the wedding.

They didn't really win against the world. They had Chartreux Ex Machina do it for them in a single chapter.

Why can't hasuki be his personal assistant/mistress?

Too obvious, they'd never get away with it. As far as anyone knows, Leon hates Romeo so there's some plausible deniability there. And she'd probably be better working with Juliet in some capacity.

Hasuki will be too busy being the first famous Towan actress in the West.

ntrfags pls.

She's probably going to have to play a lot of racist roles.

Not if Ragdoll has anything to say about her newest daughter.

It's not NTR if no one is being stolen from their lover.

It's just two timing.