Wost anime game you've played

post an image of the worst anime game you've played and why it was bad for example j stars victory vs every character feels the same there's no replay value and online play is trash

Attached: index.jpg (208x243, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PmjDgF2jmU
youtube.com/watch?v=qpc61hUDyo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>every character feels the same there's no replay value and online play is trash
Jump Force is worse because on top of all that, the roster is more boring and has less variety

I've only played two of them and I enjoyed them both.

Attached: 619ZVJV345L.jpg (500x447, 103K)

Gundam Crossfire on the PS Triple is a total shitpile.

Do I even need to say why?

Attached: jump-force-cover.jpg (425x600, 291K)

I'm honestly surprised Ryo Saeba even made it in.

Prolly because of Tokyo Private Eyes. I almost bought it because he is in, but it looks like I dodged a bullet.

It's somewhat enjoyable with mods.

Attached: shaggy-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (959x530, 71K)

The Xenoverse series is inferior to the Raging Blast series.
The worst anime game I've ever played without a doubt is Beyblade V-Force on GBA.
Here is a video link.
youtube.com/watch?v=2PmjDgF2jmU

Didn't bother checking out footage of this game after reading the roster so yes.

>collection of jump heroes
>gameplay is shit
why do they do this. Naruto and DBZ proved you can have fun games, why fuck up the anniversay celebration games?

I was hyped on this game so much.
Then I played the open beta on PS4.
Didn't even buy it.

It's a shame because the opening cinematic and theme are kino
youtube.com/watch?v=qpc61hUDyo8
I knew this game would be pretty mediocre, but is it not even worth getting dirt cheap?

Attached: 250px-Dbzlog1.jpg (250x248, 35K)

Not really the single player is trash and the multiplayer is decided by who has more luck. (Assuming there isn't a massive skill gap)

At least you could play your game with friends and have some kind of enjoyment.
With this piece of garbage there was no local multi player, so there’s no way to make the shitty floaty combat be any fun. Also the storyline is like a poorly written fan fiction and the roster is bloated with part 3 wank. Joshu deserved to be in a better game.

Attached: F323F596-0BED-453D-A525-2DB0648DC991.jpg (430x535, 70K)

I remember there was a fuckton of hype for this game when the first trailer came out. Don't know how they could have messed it up so bad.

Should have just made it a traditional fighter with fun crossover elements

Imagine putting lots of characters from many different series, and having a shared health bar.

They should've just went back to the style of their smash bros clone game on the DS.

I pirated that on like day 1 and got tired of it shortly after. Disappointing game and waste of potential. Might try modding it

How did this even become a franchise after the first one was so shit?

Attached: 250px-Dbzbox.jpg (250x321, 30K)

I'm thinking about picking up world seeker, its on sale at the store for 40. I heard the gameplay mostly sucked but the story was supposed to be great any anons have opinions? Though I did hear that Bandai took out some planned DLC released in japan and europe with some scenes in a bath house, did that add any gameplay or did we just lose fanservice?

>That was my first exposure to the story of DBZ
Great cutscenes backed by meh gameplay I guess

Seriously? At least this game has great soundtrack and passion. Jump Force however is pure trash.

S owhy the fuck the roster is just a collection of Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach shit? Bleach isn't even popular anymore.

Imagine unironically thinking Bleach isn't popular anymore.

It's not even relevant anymore

Perhaps not to you, but it still sells units like nuts and WSJ wants brand recognition.

I didn't know people here played this shit.

I watched clips of Saiki shitting on everybody. That's it.

Attached: D.gray man.png (563x352, 306K)

Probably Akko's game
Fuck it was not very good.
Only got it for my girl

Attached: 1541134237996.gif (540x304, 3.94M)

J-stars at least have a nice roster and lots of fanservice between the characters. JF is terrible at everything.

>Toei & Bandai.
You had it coming.

Attached: Absolutamente asqueroso2.jpg (300x205, 33K)

I had that One Piece adventure game on the Wii and while it was kind of enjoyable it was kind of clunky and just felt more like a PS2 game, though that's probably because the Wii wasn't that much of an upgrade from that generation.

My favorite would have to be the Jump Super/Ultimate Stars games. Those games were perfect. If they had that exact game and just kept adding characters to it I would probably have played it forever. The online had problems but that's probably because I was always getting matched to people in Japan while I was in the US.

you probably already know but jojoban has a huge community on fightcade, but game is not forgiving you need to utilize all 8 directions and one wrong mistake and your dead.

For me, it's Claymore: Gingan no Majo

Attached: claymore_nds.jpg (434x400, 52K)

This

>and WSJ wants brand recognition.
Everyone knows that. That's why the game roster is so shit

I still play it with friends when I feel like hooking up the PS3. Outside of that I never touch the game.

really pissed me off when all those jumpfaggots were bitching at the ace combat announcements.

Hand down one of the biggest waste of potential Ive ever seen.

Year is not even over and it's completely forgotten.