Ok Kids, say it with me:

Ok Kids, say it with me:
>"UR WAIFU ISN'T REAL AND ONLY SERVES YOUR ESCAPISM."

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGtQe6Mbyfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as if humans are any better
the true test of loyalty to one's True Waifu is if you've gotten to the point of rejecting human women for Her
even without that, at least the others won't be fleeced in divorce court and live a life of poverty

>He chose fantasy snd escapism paired with sadness and lonelyness over reality.

Are you happy that way, Shinji UwU?

haven't really watched NGE so i dunno dafuq ur talking about
nevertheless i can say it's ok right now
i don't want to get into blogging of course, but hey, beats hearing about my peers getting fucked in the ass in divorce court desu

What else am I supposed to do. I'm the real life equivalent of the ugly bastard

>thinking that was the point of 3.0

is there any chance for me to get a real woman?

Attached: Brat.png (1280x542, 502K)

have you tried losing weight and taking care of yourself

3.0 was good, change my mind

youtube.com/watch?v=IGtQe6Mbyfw

Attached: 3.0.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

No reason too because I agree. It's a pleb filter.

Attached: 1ggtinvx4sc31.png (443x415, 246K)

It's my favorite Eva movie aside from EOE.

Attached: Eye patch.jpg (1024x768, 368K)

Wow this song is so much more melancholic with lyrics, it makes me feel more down that Komm Susser Todd.

Attached: 1559096272722.jpg (1926x1044, 171K)

based kawoshinchad

Attached: 35709.gif (720x540, 2.29M)

I thought 2.0 was the one that we all agreed was bad?

Yeah I've lost a bunch of weight actually, I still look like the troll who are the 3 Billy goats gruff though. I kind of gave up after I lost like 60 pounds then went to a party with my normie friends and had randos approach me just to tell me I looked like an ogre, to be fair though I am extremely uggo

Start lifting and doing MMA. Enter warrior-monk mode. It worked for me and my face somehow become better looking/more defined after a few years of Powerlifting and MMA shit.

I already lift and I have a black belt in tae Kwon do. I am thinking of picking up boxing though

Boxing's fun, I prefer muay thai though. Muay Thai and BJJ is the ultimate combo imo, maybe with a bit of judo mixed in

Sure.
You don't need much,
start with a rag and a bit of chloroform

Girls don't like guys with a lot of muscle, you'll only attract roasties.

Ultimate cope.

Attached: 1436637525194.jpg (373x273, 28K)

>cope
I'm a girl and I'm telling you we don't like meatheads. You look like retarded gorillas, literally nigger-tier. You think with how popular K-POP dudes are recently that most girls don't prefer skinnier dudes? Yes we like guys to be defined, but not a beefcake so you look like a total tool. Nothing too skinny and definitely not fat.

>start lifting and doing MMA
>being a meathead
You don't just look like Arnold by accidentally lifting for a few years. You only look like a 'meathead' if you do copious amounts of roids. Lifting weights and practicing sports is good for the mind and body. Girls also have no idea what they want so your opinion is discarded.

Attached: 1563224759761.png (480x481, 230K)

No shit. Wife = she's real and you've married her. Waifu = she's not real and you will never marry her.

I never said don't get exercise retard, I said don't go overboard.
The only people who like super muscle men are gay people. But I guess as a Jojofag you would know all about that.

Attached: 21098.jpg (698x714, 76K)

>I'm a girl and I'm telling you we don't like meatheads

>every believing anything a women says

You people say something then do the opposite in a matter of second, also dilate.

>You people say something then do the opposite in a matter of second
Just because you deluded yourself into thinking a girl was into you and then got rejected when you asked her out doesn't mean this is true.

>I said don't go overboard
No you didn't you stupid fuck. He said he lifts and does a martial art, and you responded with 'girls don't like guys with a lot of muscle, you'll only attract roasties,' which implies you thought he was going to get 'too big' by just continuing to lift. Stop trying to shame people for attempting to better themselves just because you are nothing more than a useless used-up hole.

Attached: youhomo.png (306x285, 126K)

Leave it to a girl to be so incompetent to not realize the difference between homoeroticism and homosexuality.
You see, us men can dabble into different genres of thought, without getting too mixed up in them that we base our pesonality around them. Better luck next birth.

Attached: DIO 2.jpg (583x824, 94K)

>Yes we like guys to be defined, but not a beefcake so you look like a total tool
All those cancer-infested supplements you take seem to have taken a toll on your brain, gorillaman.
Not to worry, I'm sure your bears at the gay bar still like you just fine. You can complain about how much you hate women with them as you get pozzed up the ass :^)
Yikes, he even admits to being a literal gay.

Attached: 1564540543755.jpg (1075x1080, 458K)

dilate

>HAHA U GAY
Oh no, I didn't think it would be this easy to win against a girl. Aren't you guys supposed to be masters at manipulation?

>realize the difference between homoeroticism and homosexuality
So you're admitting to be attracted to men? The fuck? Sasuga Jojofags, this is why no one likes you on this board.

>implying I was ever attracted to a disgusting 3D being

Hell no.

You just said yourself you're attracted to men

I like the features of a muscular man rather than the man himself. It gives me great pleasure knowing the effort and will those men had to undergo to earn their stature, as it is something that drives me forward.

And then you wonder why everyone calls you /fit/fags gay, holy shit.

Cringe. Continue to be useless and alone while I improve myself for my family, friends and qt3.14 gf

Attached: 00295.png (631x495, 391K)

The whole franchise is anno telling you to stop being an escapist media junkie pussy incel and go live real life even if it hurts.

I've pretty heartily embraced his message but god damn Anno
>makes perfect girl
>expects people not to use her as an escapist outlet

Attached: bruh.jpg (1920x1080, 569K)

>incel
Woah, a fucking retard tourist, who would've thought

Normalfags get out

Eva doesn't have a moral, and it's not trying to entertain you either, Anno's just trying to make you feel something.

please dont tell me you actually believe this

Attached: melonmaga.jpg (670x784, 119K)

>I've pretty heartily embraced his message
>fap to fictional 14 year old girls and spend all your time on Yea Forums
No you didn't.

Nice assumption

Attached: 1565594192786.png (400x400, 212K)

He got more and more cynical about it as years passed.

Have sex.

You should rewatch the series, watch ME!ME!ME! a few times and watch/read every single interview of Anno you can find. He very obviously had some kind of life crisis that he wrote into the whole thing.

The fact that people are out there living in a dream world where this could be possible was the critique of 3.33 and it's a wakeup-call we need if you consider bs like sex dolls, waifu games and pic related.

Attached: a4g6yjyk6ow11.jpg (1536x2048, 346K)

Yes. If you try and work on yourself.

What was the real theme of 3.0?

Gross, 3DPD is repulsive.

ebin cancer

Attached: 1548189888354.png (403x393, 170K)

I genuinely don't see anything wrong with either of those things,.

I also think prostitution should be legalized.

You should start netoraring people obviously