Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Man, the early ending rumors really damaged people's enthusiasm about this show here isn't it?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 115 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.23_[2019.08.26_20.30.06].jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBrbUXyT1UE
youtube.com/watch?v=0xXfWqk6s60
youtube.com/watch?v=fxBxfly0P90
youtube.com/watch?v=TdLlX5F_4N8&t=88s
twitter.com/J_BYYX/status/1166377563087921153
youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think so. What gave you that impression?

Nobody cared to make a thread anymore. I mean it's obvious, hard to care about anything if the whole show ends in 5 episodes and we'll be just left with nothing.

Ai's whole plan will probably be something incredibly lame like nuking Link VRAINS by the satellite, which will be obviously stopped. And it's rehashed from GX anyway.

it was always shit
i am glad its finally over

>Nobody cared to make a thread anymore.
Do you think every overnight thread has survived? this is naive.

they treat chadvolver as shit so i treat this show as shit.

It was fairly common to be dead in early Monday hours. Nothing new here. Also, it's not like we hadn't had 3 threads that hitter bump limit since the latest episode.

There's not much stuff to speculate about. The next episode looks great and stuff but there's no room to have discussions since spoilers made it fairly obvious that Revolver is losing and immediately after there's Ai vs Yusaku which is just RIP Ai. The only way to enjoy this show is avoiding spoilers like most people do.

Early ending? Seems more like it's ending right on time and not dragging its heels like other Yugioh shows.

Was it the early ending rumors or this show just running out of steam?

Soulburner and Revolver are dueling each other instead of the actual bad guy, the actual bad guys' plans sort of went kaput anyways, his roomba sidekick malfunctioned, and it all just feels like a limp to the finish

Attached: Aoiz.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>rival gets treated as shit
Every series does this.

Attached: the moon.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I'm tired of all this ending early nonsense. When are we getting the new spoilers batch so this can finally be over?

Why would you have a need for a 24/7 Vrains thread?

But Kaito was actually the best treated rival. He was never forced to job to the MC like all the others.

he won that duel and still died that's not bad treatment

>not dragging it's heels
except that VRAINS already dragged the moment it started. All these PM vs Revolver fights in a row, then PM vs Bohman.

And a whole month for Blood Shepherd for no reason. A character who didn't amount to anything.

You could say that for any anime that has a general on Yea Forums.

>win
>still die
Doesn't sound good to me.

Expect this series has rivals get better character development than the protagonists sometimes.

He reappered as a ghost. Not to mention there was no time for another Kaito duel so what's the problem

Expect after they turned into jobbers. Jack especially had his character nuked for Jesus fudo

>BS dueled against Revolver
>never interacted with him ever again after that duel
What's even the point of that?

When?

>Kaiba
>Chazz
>Jack
>Kaito

I never watched arc-V but was the main Rival Fusion Yuya?

Reiji is the chadest rival in the franchise

Attached: 343BE1C5-C1D1-4E54-B553-FBAB65427C04.gif (400x204, 985K)

Donna ni hanaretatte togireru koto wa nai sa
Yori fukaku e kizamareteyuku
Dakara kizutsuku koto o osorezu ni~

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

His plan is filling the world with copies of himself.
Next week.
Reiji.

Are you forgetting Jack and Carly’s story? Albeit yes it was written out but the episodes themselves were great character development for Jack.

I mean he got better

>Albeit yes it was written out
How is it development then? The only development that resulted in anything was him no longer acting like an asshole to get on top.

Because it was a mix of cultshit and new writers

That aside, I still don't see any rivals who have better development than the protagonists. Not that development is always important. Good static characters are alright too.

Watch YGO7's rival be treated worse than all the previous rivals combined

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh Rivals.jpg (1000x715, 254K)

I liked Chazz and his development

I hope the next protagonist is S4 Judai/Yudai/Yusaku tier protagonist.

Attached: Chaddest ygo protagonists.gif (600x331, 2.08M)

Agreed but they done him dirty. He had to fight the final boss with only 2000 LP and field empty, while Zarc already had summoned full of random shit.

Good taste.

Attached: already know that.jpg (351x338, 58K)

Will he be a rich guy with father problems and a young brother to look after? Or we'll we finally get a writer who wants to deviate from those setups?

Attached: 1565745925517.jpg (640x480, 34K)

I still like this arc more than Waking the Dragons, most of Society of Light, Fortune cup, Ark cradle, Post 92 arcV and the Hanoi tower arc; everything ahead seems great so I'll probably add more arcs to this list once it's over.

Attached: Yusaku's new family.png (800x800, 13K)

I think it’s more about Vrains being unironic shit. Look at the state of this thread you tell you enough.

FEMALE

PROTAGONIST

>Not a single zexal arc
Based. Zexal is truly the only flawless Ygo series to date.

I want them to duel again.

Attached: Saddistic blue angel.png (858x1200, 1.18M)

I was posting about rivals not protagonists. Though a female rival wouldn't be out of place because they are put at a disadvantage a lot anyway.

>Saddistic

youtube.com/watch?v=BBrbUXyT1UE

Attached: DM 182.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>IMPLYING

Attached: Ryoken doll.jpg (675x1200, 66K)

>Aoi vs Spectre
>Soulburner vs Go
If you aren't Playmaker or Revolver, your duels leave everyone's memory.

Seems about right, to be honest. I would add early Zexal too but the GOD tier animation saves face for it.

Will they ever do a bakura type character correctly?

Attached: bakura change.png (1200x900, 1.13M)

Attached: Acrobatic Duelist.webm (1280x720, 1.1M)

>Man, the early ending rumors really damaged people's enthusiasm about this show here, isn't it?
The enthusiasm was pretty much dead from the start. Season 3 managed to liven things up a bit but it got obvious the staff didn't know what it was doing and now VRAINS is ending

Attached: 1510025686408.png (652x696, 441K)

Vector?

What do you count as enthusiasm? A thousand posts a day? Yu-Gi-Oh! wasn't a big series on Yea Forums a couple series back.

God, I miss full chuuni Revolver

Speak for yourself, fag. There's lots of people who enjoy this show a lot.

>Ai's whole plan will probably be something incredibly lame like nuking Link VRAINS by the satellite, which will be obviously stopped.
Ai is cloning himself in an island for some reason but since the summaries say is a duel to save the world and also final battle we know nothing will come out of it

Attached: D7eEhR0U0AE90sB.jpg (1200x914, 185K)

>they treat chadvolver as shit so i treat this show as shit.
Nothing new

Attached: 1517372740423.gif (254x274, 1.89M)

The final battle between Ai and Yusaku. No Idea if it goes past next month or not yet.

What's worse is that most of it has been under Yasuyuki Fuse and not Masahiro "Filler Episode Before Every Duel" Takada. So this is the sped up version of VRAINS.

>Was it the early ending rumors or this show just running out of steam?
The latter, VRAINS has been running out os steam since S2 started

Attached: DsraKwwU4AIOXn5.jpg (874x590, 76K)

Attached: Revolver's terrifying card.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

>lots of people who enjoy this show a lot
If that was the case, they wouldn't be ending it 30 episodes earlier than usual.

They must see something is not working.

When is /ourboy/ Specter coming back again? His duels are amongst the ones I enjoyed the most in these 3 years.

Attached: Specer by cocco neis.png (1024x960, 162K)

Probably never. What a waste, as he was the perfect character they could spend screentime on Entertaining and mysterious.

But nope, kill him off screen

Clearly never again. Much like /ourman/ Genome

Attached: DNA Combination.jpg (1280x5904, 1.55M)

If they didn't cancel Arc-V after it got downvoted to the ground for 30+ episodes straight, doubt Vrains would suffer that fate.

At least they are most likely being saved. Unlike Amon and Echo.

>If that was the case, they wouldn't be ending it 30 episodes earlier than usual.
You're confusing lack of popularity with NAS being unable to keep multiple yugioh productions going after arc-v/dsod.

vrains is getting a 4th season.

The darkest timeline

I like him more now that he is Takeru's rival.

>Takeru's rival
That's a really one-sided rivalry.

>Enthusiasm

Attached: d163b1c4ade95d240615e7e82be6cf6cb8006a8f.png (2480x3507, 1.9M)

Blue girl was better.

>Yusaku tier protagonist
Wanting another protagonist with little to no development again
What's wrong with you

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (500x281, 1.55M)

I mostly blame season two. People can forgive a bad start, but the second season just started punishing the viewers for having any interest or investment in the show.

Isn't it obvious he was referring to being stoic? Also, what development could Yusaku really have received? He was, just like Yusei, perfect from day one.

inb4 YGO7's protagonist has to duel the main antagonists four times each

Attached: PM vs S1 and S2 Main Villains.png (858x298, 25K)

Obviously, Kaiba and Jack are better. Maybe even Kaito too but Reiji was definitely better than Revolver. I don't know who was the rival in GX. Is between Edo, Chazz, and Zane

Attached: Yuya Fuck Dueling Sakaki.webm (920x516, 2.84M)

Season one is not even that bad if you binge watch it

>Blue Girl
>Looks the most like a boy

What did she mean by this

Attached: B_12.png (270x266, 129K)

>I don't know who was the rival in GX

Attached: Manjoume Black Thunder.jpg (640x480, 57K)

>I still like this arc more than
That says a lot about your taste and standards to be honest

>Aoi's last duel was failing her brother AGAIN and being humiliated by Ai
I'm glad the writers acknowledged how much of a joke she is

Attached: Blue Angel BTFO.webm (852x480, 224K)

Is Ai getting any punishment for what he did or is he getting the didnt do nuffin treatment?

Attached: Ai punishment.jpg (1800x1121, 1.09M)

>Stakes are too high so the MC isn't allowed to lose, so he ties instead
Holy shit I can't stand when shonen does this.

>There's lots of people who enjoy this show a lot
Tumblrfags and annoying girls on Twitter don't count

The reason he tied with Revolver for the second time in S2 was to make Dr. Kogami's death feel worth something.

Don't be retarded. It's not like a lot of characters to get win a lot in battle shonen.

He is dead Jim. I bet he won't even get any final lines like a certain girl in the show

Attached: D8YtzOrVsAA40vJ.jpg (1163x1200, 185K)

Thread reminder

Attached: VRAINS Is Ending.jpg (450x338, 34K)

Are you going to pretend those weren't in high concentrations for previous series?

Amon and Echo had well deserved deaths though. Same goes for the crazy teacher

Attached: DGLtyNUUQAAnAtf.jpg (1200x848, 139K)

>the crazy teacher

Attached: Satou.jpg (788x768, 87K)

At least wait for an official announcement to start the Yuzuposting.

I remember saying these three Knights Of Hanoi faggots were filler but i guess they contributed enough in the Ignis War Arc to be considered them proper characters.

Attached: 1524405938891.jpg (640x971, 117K)

He's going to die?

They all deserved better. I hate it when genuinely good people die while the most rotten villains got free easily.

What a hypothetical Season 4 of VRAINS would be about?

Attached: D6j8NoRUwAEbV-Q.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

TOURNAMENT ARC

The more I think about it the crazier this whole finishing right after Ai vs Yusaku sounds. How on earth would it be allowed that each and every one of the Ignis die and that's it?

At the very least we are getting a peek at the future of the cast right? RIGHT?

Attached: Yusaky Aoi Faimly.png (350x525, 129K)

Graduation, just like GX s4 and an ultimate evil came out of nowhere .

It's not like he did much. Technically all he did was make link vrains' dlc free. Once the consciousness data gets returned like always it'll be like nothing ever happened.

Blue Maiden is Mommy Tier, Blue Girl is the rebellious teenage and Blue Angel the delusional kid

Attached: DxWyEFVUcAAQsOf.jpg (680x303, 54K)

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

aoi is literal shit

My future>Your future

Attached: 1555788634659.jpg (1705x2500, 1.28M)

No

yes
ugliest ygo female by far

Yusaku from the future but turns out it's just an AI-android person.

Nah

Pandor can always continue their legacy.

>VRAINS will end and we'll never gonna get pic related
Oh please artist don't do this to us

Attached: 1551238792523.jpg (360x539, 156K)

Blocks your path

Attached: Zane Beats Jaden.webm (640x480, 2.8M)

Yusaku duel Revolver in Season 2?

Attached: Edo_defeats_Kaiser.png (640x480, 477K)

Attached: cheerleaders.png (1007x762, 478K)

What if Yusaku actually tied ?

Attached: Ai and Yusaku by cocco neis.jpg (907x1280, 144K)

He'd then proceed to immediately start another duel which he'd win.

Where's vulvahater

still better looking that the ugly shit that is aoi

>season 4 fags are this delusional
Give it up already even firewall fags gave up on hope

I'm starting to think that could actually happen. The OP shows Yusaku completely losing it in his vr form but the spoilers suggest a duel in the real world.

If there is something we have learned in YGO is that no one pays for their misdeeds. Unless its DM

Attached: 1480381108481.jpg (600x819, 102K)

It's an all or nothing bet. Either Vrains ends on September or we get that S4.

Cope

>Another 4-5 episodes duel

Attached: rip.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>They all deserved better.
Echo sure, but Amon was a piece of shit of the highest order

Attached: scan_gx248.jpg (700x1049, 358K)

>With only one turn each from both sides or just one player

Attached: Vrains 101 Bohman.jpg (1280x720, 469K)

It's not like we had had already 3 Yusaku vs Ai. It will be very entertaining to watch.

She is the lamest main girl in the franchise but she is hot as fuck

Attached: 7.jpg (1280x1816, 553K)

Did you skip his duel with Yubel or what?
I actually liked that duel. Especially the last episode.

If it means more duelling then great. I've never been more eager to see any other two characters.

No. Kaz actually made ugly female characters unlike today. Even if they were only in the background.

Attached: 1526611537237.jpg (1065x1600, 388K)

Attached: Absolute state of Judai.jpg (800x1151, 106K)

I don't care that it's their first and final duel, just don't let it fucking drag.

Or maybe Season 3 just keeps going

If a cutting board is considered hot by your standard then anything with a vagina will do just fine.

why is mokuba a girl?

>They tied IRL and then duel in Link VRAINS

Attached: Ai Vs Playmaker Final Battle.webm (720x404, 2.9M)

Only when she takes her coat and sweater off.

Attached: Aoi's Aois.jpg (1500x1008, 1.2M)

not with that ugly ass hair cut

Nice try but not even the rival gets to win a lot in this series.

Will furious dragon pose like this in the anime?

Attached: borreload furious.jpg (540x544, 128K)

>Not liking bob haircut
Are you a fag?

Attached: 009c2d8745a658e4ddfbd3999b206737.jpg (546x800, 314K)

I wonder how Takeuchi feels about his role as Revolver

Lmao how many pads did she put in her top to make it looks like she is a female human?

I want to lick that tummy

Why is it that copefags have never interesting to say?

They're like the NPCs of Yea Forums.

it looks like a giant turd over her head thats how bad that haircut is
the color doesn't help either

When I think about Aoi pissing meme, I just remember that didn't it started with her and Specter's duel? Someone already made a picture of her pissing and dying on the ground. But no one cared back then. I guess the artist was too ahead of his time.

Probably likes it. I heard he's a fan of the ygo franchise so getting a role must've been nice.

I can't believe Revolver is so young irl.

but he's only 18 in anime.

Dude, you need to take a good solid look at yourself and wonder if you're not actually a homosexual.

It's not the show's fault these threads aren't doing as well, it's the annoying endless shitposts all trying to recreate the spectrefag but missing the mark.
>retardvulva
>chadvolver
>Aoi piss memes
>muh chadburner
>S4fags
>pig postera
>Chadburner
>muh shilling
>endingfags
>nuh uh user
>jobberposting

>user doesn't like girl that looks like a boy
more straight than (you)

Attached: shunsuke-2014.jpg (730x409, 58K)

That's a load of bull. It's entirely possible to treat the main cast with respect and allow them to resolve their own subplots, but VRAINS just doesn't do that. The characters's goals are just tacked on to Yusaku's, and then they have to fail and die so Yusaku can fix everything.

Because mokuba looked a lot more compressed earlier on.

Attached: 1526355246656.jpg (1065x1600, 405K)

>specterfag
He's just there

I will never not love this picture.

You can't fight the ygo genes. She is either hiding them or a late bloomer.

Attached: Aoi reveal.jpg (750x1200, 622K)

Possible, maybe. Common, no. Battle shonen usually has everyone falling back on the protagonist. And it happens a lot in the other yugioh series too.

I only remember it becoming a thing when Aoi lost to Specter and a fanart with her pissing came out on the same day. Since then the increase of Aoi fanart pissing increased. Truly a meme to remember.

I choose to believe this is what Aoi looks like whenever she loses.

Just because it's now also a fuccboi haircut doesn't mean it hasn't been like...female most of Western History.

You're letting modernity define your sexuality, be careful about that.

Pandor trying to find a way to become human would be a nice concept for her to unleash the ultimate evil.

Attached: Pandor irl.jpg (1183x1800, 1.5M)

Pandor's a girl, she can't be the final villain of the anime.

No but her curiosity can unleash it somehow. Just like in the Greek tale.

How tall is Pandor again?

But there's like a hundred different ways that myth can be interpreted.

I guess so, but I think none of them applies to Pandor's role so far.

>Pandor's a girl, she can't be the final villain of the anime.
Goddamn how stupid are we? But of course, VRAINS is ending soon. Everything makes sense. Pandor is the only charcater left and she is a girl. That alone kills any possibility of her being the final villain. Welp, that sure took some to realize.

Attached: 0314aadaf17daf2a1309b496e5a3123696ee81d7_hq.jpg (1024x590, 46K)

>Battle shonen usually has everyone falling back on the protagonist
I never said it didn't. But the other characters are usually allowed to accomplish something. The Signers resolve their Dark Signer subplots and beat an Earthbound. Nasch avenges his comrades and Kaito finally beats Mizael. Yuzu gits gud and wins her rematch against Masumi. Even small, personal victories are better than
>Aoi tries to be useful, dies to Spectre/Bohman/Ai and then Yusaku has to duel them

>Even small, personal victories
Aoi beat baira, prototype ai-b, and haru.

>arguing with the nuh-uh user about what vrains can do better
He's just going to redirect to every other shonen and say "why aim to be better when nobody else is"

Manga Judai was a jobber of the highest degree, though.

Yeah not even yugioh's better at this. That's just the curse when yuki kaji has to be shoved in by producers.

Attached: Arc_V_Ep_051.png (1280x720, 942K)

None of those were personal victories. She didn't have any history with any of them, they're just people the writers threw her way.

>None of those were personal victories. She didn't have any history with any of them
Baira created the virus that put her in a coma, Haru worked for the guy who put her friend in a coma. You don't seem to know much about this anime.

Attached: 1560794924334.jpg (434x620, 114K)

Dropped this shit show after Blue Angel vs Specter. Did it got better? Last I knew was that Blue Maiden jobbed to tall Playmaker clone guy.

I hope he appears in the Manga soon

Attached: Saikyou_Card_Battle_3DS_Protagonist.png (323x377, 139K)

>Did it got better?
Barely mainly because the new character named Soulburner

Attached: Chadburner.webm (800x450, 2.45M)

It'd be something if she beat Spectre, who put her in a coma, or got Miyu out of her coma, but she just beats people once removed from the characters she actually has a beef with.

>It'd be something if she beat Spectre, who put her in a coma, or got Miyu out of her coma
Revolver ordered it, and she defeated the person who made the virus. Why even bother when Revolver isn't an enemy anymore. You just get bad matches like the current one instead of Revolver vs Ai. And besides, fighting one of the minions of the guy who put your friend in a coma still counts towards trying to free her.

That's kind of grasping at straws. It would be like saying Aoi beating hordes of BitBoots off-screen is a personal victory too. Besides, we were told twice Haru would fail. It wasn't an amazing victory.

I unironically wanted this. It's great when it doesn't stop the plot entirely (like Arc-V did). It gives side characters more screen time and wins they would never get otherwise. Also if it is a friendly tournament, there is always a good chance of the MC losing.

Haru deserved better. He didn't cheat like Windy and was a good duelist, but lost to shilling and shit writing.

Attached: Haru.gif (450x345, 2.67M)

Ah yes the duel with Baira. I remember her being all impressed and shit about Aoi's "potential" and "willpower" only for the latter to be shat on by Spectre in her very next duel. Reminds me of Masumi recognizing Yuzu's "strength" in Arc-V and we all know how that ended up. I'm done with female characters in this franchise, they all go shit past season 1.

Heh, nothing personnel shota

Attached: Smug Aoi.png (723x720, 513K)

>Losing to shitty jobber
Kid should kill himself.

No. Haru was the sibling of the other guy so it had another had another layer of significance. Haru was said to fail multiple times because lightning is a monster.

I remember that show.

Attached: Xamd.png (1024x683, 101K)

Spectre was just a whiny tree boy in the long run anyway.

More salt in the wound. Aoi is a garbage duelist trying to play with the big kids.

*Blocks your path*

Attached: GateofFire-JP-Anime-VR.png (353x479, 259K)

>more salt in the wound.
Not really, it just shows her opponents fall out of relevance.

Attached: 1560124781952.jpg (589x1200, 57K)

But he's already dead :(

>that Roboppi at the bottom
I miss him bros

Attached: Roboppi409.jpg (680x884, 97K)

what I get from this is 80% of VRAINS characters is shit? what a lame season

t. Ai

At least I'll remember some stuff about characters other than the protagonist.

BASED Yuzu celebrating the death of a show that - well actually I don't really hate it, I just wish I could have gotten into it.

Attached: Yuzu Arc-V.png (1280x720, 711K)

He can't. He is INSERT YOUR NAME HERE.

>He was the sibling of the creation of the guy who put her last-minute motivation in a coma
Yeah, real fucking significant.

I miss Yuzu and Arc-V it was trashy but in a fun way.

Yeah, it was highlighted that Haru was the brother of Bohman, Aoi was fighting someone who had an older sibling just like her. I wish they could have spent more time on it but they have too many characters to push through like every series.

It's not that the cast is too large. The issue is the poor division of time

really? if anything this is the only season where only protagonist matters.

Don't let the thread die for the third time

Attached: 1561579771030.jpg (1280x1848, 759K)

kek I forgot about this
we need to look deeper for more weird shit

I fapped to one of these Dolphin/Vector doujins unironically

There's still 3 others left to go.
Wrong, he's on the cover of the first chapter.

Attached: D-pdtPQWsAE3U07.jpg (824x1199, 404K)

A new doujin of Aoi pissing just came out t¡so there's that

Attached: 76425373_p2_.jpg (1200x1200, 487K)

Aqua Dolphin, what are you doing?

aqua dolphin should be banned

Not my fetish dawg

Yeah, I can't remember anything about shark or kaito.

LINK?

Is he really bald behind the mask?

Attached: 1566789633028.jpg (1200x849, 177K)

Attached: RevolverV2.jpg (700x494, 89K)

vrains sure likes the hair swoops.

Attached: 1554588612855.jpg (848x480, 45K)

Attached: 1561580042763.jpg (1280x1917, 801K)

I'm gonna miss the Aoiposting when YGO 7 kicks in.

Attached: Aoi avatars.png (890x576, 682K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0xXfWqk6s60
Reminder that YGO games peaked in 2012.
>Tfw you will never have Witchcraft Verre give a low hit on a SWOLE monster.

Attached: LOW PUNCH.jpg (601x472, 22K)

i am glad this trash will finally be gone
worst ygo girl

What went wrong?

Tag Force team basically being the ones making duel links

Why did they never port this gem to any home consoles or pc or smarthphone?
It looks great.
>3d models for each and every monster
>Voice lines for every move
>Actually creative minigames
>A quest(?) mode with monsters as your party
>Actually introduced multiple archetypes like Gusto, Gishki, Vylon, etc.

I doubt the tag force team made the Duel terminal games. It would be too much work to make both of them at the same time.

The Chinese girl from DM?

Attached: asian.jpg (640x479, 39K)

>A quest(?) mode
youtube.com/watch?v=fxBxfly0P90
And it looks pretty great.

Also the fact duel links has better summon animations than the current legacy of the duelist

youtube.com/watch?v=TdLlX5F_4N8&t=88s

If pandor doesn't come out of nowhere to save Ai from destruction then she'll almost certainly be a hope allegory.

Attached: 1562752598299.png (400x434, 169K)

I miss when games had SOUL

The whole show was actually a "simulation" and nothing really happened. The 4th season is about avoiding the bad end.

>the Lost Incident never ended
>everything we've seen has just been the tired dreams of 16 year old Yusaku, still stuck in that white room
>the entire cast is just something he imagined to cope
>Ai is just his first imaginary friend

>CHADburner
>needing a rival
Lmao the only rival shitvulvas is is being a cuck rival

>imaginary friend becomes a villain
Yusaku is one fucked up kid

Yeah he will pose like that to take it up the ass from CHAD PHOENIX

>the lost incident never ended.
That would mean revolver is still real. What kind of dumb stuff is that.

yugioh can't peak with 3 monster zones that game is not as good as Yea Forums makes it out to be

>implying that tier list is accurate when shitvulva is above any of those characters
Lmao, shitvulva should be at the very bottom next to the rest of hanoi

Why, do we need penulum spam to truly understand?

Attached: Not this shit again.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

you can't play your favourite deck 100% with 3 zones you also can't fully learn it with such restrictions also pendulum spam hasn't been a thing since arc v the mechanic is nerfed and isn't as powerful as it used to be

>5D's Duel Links event tomorrow
>Zexal World confirmed for Duel Links tonight
>Soulburner Vs Revolver on Wednesday
This is gonna be a neat week

Attached: EC6sp5qUYAAH2JZ.jpg (680x544, 71K)

>Zexal World confirmed for Duel Links tonight
when was this announced ?

>Zexal world confirmed
IT BETTER BE REAL OR ELSE.

Most people on Yea Forums enjoy the series for the trill of watching emotive duels, great looking monsters attacking each other and stuff rather than complex combos like /dng/ prefers therefore Duel terminal is more appreciated here. I think /dng/ has the kind of player that would turn off the 3d monsters option if an hypothetical master rule Duel terminal came out in pc.

Do you really have to summon every boss monster?

/dng/ is too boomer like to play duel terminal they probably prefer things like duelist of the roses to the other yugioh games

>No Firewall
>No Gumblar
>No Borreload
>No Gouki the Great Ogre
>No Trickstar Holly Angel
>No Z-ARC
>No Rune-Eyes
>No Nirvana High Paladin
>No Odd-Eyes Rebellion/Raging/Wing/Venom
>No D/D/Ds
>No Utopic Dragon
>No Utopia Beyond
>None of the other Signer Dragons
>No Quazar
>No Shooting Star
>No Divine Neos
Literally how can anyone look at this and say it's fine. How difficult could it be to get those done before release? It looks like they put in the absolute minimum effort needed.
Imagine if they did animations for game-originals like Trishula, Madame Verre, SPYRAL Sleeper etc. Would look dope as fuck

Attached: bug facts.jpg (498x508, 69K)

I'm fairly confident in my assumption that Ai is trying to create a new batch of Ignis, rather than resurrecting the old ones, as this has been foreshadowed by a previous conversation.

It was definitely the early ending rumors. If it weren't for those, it wouldn't feel like the show was limping at all, people would be hype by the Soulburner vs Revolver duel.

I actually really liked it because it was kind of brutal. Imagine beating the shit out of someone and then dying. Sure you died, but you beat the shit out of them. And because it's Yu-Gi-Oh! it was a decisive victory with no room for ifs ands or buts. He hit Mizael so hard in the throat that the dude sacrificed his life for him in the next few episodes.

How would making copies of himself drive him to that goal?

Well, Ai is an Ignis. He's also probably the Ignis that is the closest to human, so he's probably a good template for a new generation of Ignis.

With that being said, Ai and Yusaku have already discussed the eventuality of new Ignis. I feel like that's really what his goal is. He wants to make a new batch of Ignis and provide them with a place to live that humans will never be able to reach.

Now that the dust has settled link summoning was mostly pointless right?

Attached: 1564551738251.png (430x533, 629K)

>link summoning was mostly pointless right?
no if that were the case firewall wouldn't have been banned the mechanic changed the game too much in 2 years

After the mainteniance, we'll get leaks like always
It has to be today. Every other World has been leaked days before the release. Zexal won't be any different

Attached: Screenshot_20190131-232017.png (1280x720, 931K)

If he's just tearing apart den city to make rockets that wouldn't exactly be an escalation but I guess it's possible.

it won't be zexal leaks it's gonna be DSOD Leaks

Should I watch ArcV or VRains

Attached: j5jtaga86qc31.png (649x442, 516K)

ARC-V to get hype and then get depressed at all the wasted potential. VRAINS is just meh

Attached: 53944823_p0.jpg (1066x1500, 570K)

arc v if you really want to get mad

Surely Series 7 will bring YGO back on top right for anime right bros?

neither wait for ygo7

What if it's neither?

Attached: 1566677793434.jpg (512x384, 133K)

then you quit duel links like any normal person would do

ArcV gets annoying at the end if you like the characters. Brains is great when you don't follow it as it is airing one episode per week.

Fuck binge watching culture creating people who defend poor pacing . YGO is clearly designed to be watched one episode a week

How about fucking dueling network?

Neither means Carly, so no.

It's created to air once a week. Do you think people who buy volumes of the manga to catch up just read one chapter a week?

>new season is a DM reboot but with actual rules and all the new summoning mechanics.
Would you watch it?

They would have to absolutely destroy mai and anzu's characters for that.

>dueling network
>used gx's third opening as the login screen theme
>was popular world wide
game was too good for this world konami/Nas had to kill it just before the launch of duel links and /dng/ likes ygopro more i think

It looked outdated as fuck. Glad they killed it

It's not like duelingbook didn't exist. I personally like you pro 2 better.

that wouldn't make sense if it didn't happen in DSOD then they can't just randomly do it in a reboot
>192458800
it was simple and not automated it catered to the most competitive duelists

Nah. It would kill it's soul. Never happening.

>reboot
And I thought "DM super" was as dumb as people could get.

People whine about that already anyway.

this user gets it

Every new spin off has it's own soul, user.

let's be honest anons we all know the best yugioh game ever made is pic related
if this got a sequel with all the summoning methods you Know you would get it a heartbeat

Attached: 220px-Yu-Gi-Oh!_The_Duelists_of_the_Roses_Cover.png (220x312, 161K)

Bruh, that episode is legitimately one of the best in the series. That is not Kaito being treated like shit, it's being treated as an actual character

>or this show just running out of steam?
This show ran out of steam when season 1 ended. I'd struggle to say it truly had 'steam' in the first place

>Revolver gets literally 1 duel
>this anime as fuck looking card (artwise and effect wise) was put into a structure deck instead of maybe a good card
>yfw it doesn't appear this duel

Attached: ExecuteProtocols-SDRR-EN-C-1E.png (674x986, 1.57M)

he would really be getting mileage out of that borreload if the used that.

The music is godly

>right now only quadborrel exists in the GY
>soulburner uses gazer again to reduce by 3000
>revolver will probably use this just to get 1000 more attack
lmao quadborrel carrying this duel for revolver so hard

>steamposting
Does it need steamroid?

Attached: revolver steam.png (1280x738, 954K)

This franchise forgave Vector, fucking Vector of all people. Ai's a saint in comaprison

>Brains is great when you don't follow it as it is airing one episode per week.
That's true for some things like GX or Zexal but it did not work for me with Vrains. Weekly and binging, I didn't give a shit

This. I seriously don't get people saying "Binge it."

You still have to sit through 5 Soulburner episodes in a row, for example. or 5 god forbidd Blood Shepherds

>I seriously don't get people saying "Binge it
Just VRAINSfags coping nothing new

Absolutely. I spent months on my PS2 playing this.

Blood shepherd was cool.
>coping
You're the one who'll be "coping" when you don't like the next one either.

Attached: Blood Shepherd's Shooting.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

Correct me if im wrong, but isn't this the Yugioh game that doesn't really play like Yugioh at all? If yes then fuck off with that shit

a game about yugioh doesn't need to follow the rules to be good just look at duel links it's basically botched yugioh for dummies that doesn't follow the official rules and it succeeded

At least Duel Links actually plays like Yugioh

Has the MC fucking lost a duel yet

No. There's no quota.

Attached: Yusaku furious.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

>revolver's last duel
>don't even bother to bring back EVILvolver as a final send off for him losing
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: soul vs soulless.jpg (2560x720, 357K)

>sit through
The fuck kinda binging you doing? The whole point of having all the eps is so you can speed up or skip if you want to. That's why it's fine when binged.

>skip
I hope no ones does that

It's obvious quite a few do. All those guides highlight episodes they think should be skipped.

I LOVE VRAINS!

>Soulburner is straight up using the usual Salamangreat combo's from the IRL deck.
That's really weird but pretty cool.

Revolver is so strong Soulburner needs to play his cards right for once

>what is yugioh BAM

I like this design because chimeras are supposed to be horrifying.

Attached: 1566388023366.jpg (1280x720, 513K)

>people would be hype by the Soulburner vs Revolver duel.
But the duel is as narratively important as when Kaiba and Joey dueled for third place except this time it seems even more stupid because those two idiots should be fighting the bad guy

t.zoomer

It should have been before mirror link vrains.

>BIG implying.

Attached: gameboy-advance-yugioh-dungeon-dice-monsters.jpg (500x313, 78K)

That is the perfect millennial game, to be honest.

Even if this is their last duel and VRAINS is ending in a few weeks im still hype as fuck for their duel. But that's probably because Soulburner is the only charcater I give a fuck about and the good animation

Attached: D_a9aC-UwAUeNGG.jpg (1000x749, 110K)

>DDM
failed horribly even capsule monsters is a better game

Attached: 1807-2019-1207990227943537957889.jpg (745x1024, 203K)

Capsule Chads > Dice tards > Rosefags

>Soulburner is straight up using the usual Salamangreat combo's from the IRL deck.
duel writing should be like this it would result in less ass pulls and plot armor moments

That would mean mixing in out of archetype staples so they could manipulate the result to what they want. Which they aren't doing.

>That would mean mixing in out of archetype staples so they could manipulate the result to what they want.
the anime decks play by pure versions they don't need to put staples but they can if they make card shops important again in the show

more like shitvulva is such a waste of time that CHADburner is just trying to end this ASAP

I think having some asspull/plot armor is fine now and then, since it makes duels more exciting.

If you make good decks for the IRL game they'd make anime matches boring if played properly, if you made decks to make the anime fun no one would play the IRL game.

How do you expect them to have real life combos in duels between two decks that are obviously so different in power level then?

well shitvulva uses mirror force and nostalgia shit traps that have 0 synergy with rokkeks so soulburner can easily play some staples

give characters better decks like they did with vrains Go/Sb/aoi/revolver/emma could compete against each other with no problem

>revolver
>competing with anyone
lmao nice joke

That's more like a gimmick than a way they regularly show off cards though.
Yeah, they got good combos but I'm not sure they're on an even level.

And with Kaiba you always have the "he's a crazy asshole" excuse for why he's challenging one of the heroes instead of working to defeat the big bad.

Soulburner still blames Revolver for his parents' death, remember?

That will never not be retarded.

Is it really?

Attached: dropped cards.png (1280x720, 642K)

It kind of is

Why was it never printed?

Attached: 1563370097009.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

Konami doesn't want to admit giving some decks link spells would solve their problems without breaking the game.

Watch them print Judgment Arrows and nerf it harder than the Seal of Orichalcos

Maybe they didn't want to give some already powerful decks link spells, which they would have to do if they made judgement arrows.

Yea, but a lot of decks would've loved to have a spell that gave one or two arrows and said "You can only summon from X archetype to the zone this points to." I'd take a searchable one of these over a lot of the old archtype links.

Those would still have use. Judgement arrows can't exist without a link monster pointing to it. I imagine it would be the same for any other if they existed.

It would be confusing for people who don't follow the anime

it wouldn't be people would just use it for the link arrows to extra link more easily

Just what the game needed, a new easy way to extra link

they killed extra links when firewall got banned but if they print judgement arrows they might comeback

Which is why they would never print Judgement Arrows, they recognize that being able to easily lock the opponent out of the duel is awful

they can just nerf it by making it a normal spell with no link arrows but that would kill the point of the card

Capsule monster had its own anime and it still failed.

Zexal world (tm) coming soon! Finally I will test Duel Links myself now that I have an incentive to play it.

Attached: Zexal tag force sprites 9.png (196x277, 55K)

Was DM, GX and 5D's not enough?

I think they're just speculating actually.

Attached: 1566490588772.jpg (680x383, 56K)

With Ai's use of it, its text was updated to make it consistent with the times there wasn't a Link Monster pointing to it (from "You can only control 1 "Judgment Arrows" in your Spell & Trap Zone a Link Monster you control points to." to "You can only activate 1 "Judgment Arrows" in your Spell & Trap Zone a Link Monster you control points to, also you can only control 1 "Judgment Arrows".".

Alright. It still needs multiple link summons and be in your hand to get out though.

Speaking of voice lines, it'll be strange if the final duel isn't lined with tons of commentary from an audience. It would probably be the first time that ever happened in a final duel.

Attached: 1564414787324.png (640x480, 335K)

Judai/Yubel and Yugi/Atem were alone during their Duel.

I suppose, but even then that's three maybe four different consciousnesses that are arguably not always in sync.

Attached: 1566380786480.png (823x841, 472K)

>Judai/Yubel and Yugi/Atem were alone during their Duel.
Did you read/watch the ceremonial duel? The whole gang was there to see Yugi duel Atem. You are right about Yugi Vs Jaden tho

Yeah, but still helps there wasn't a big enough penaut gallery to waste screentime in.
I only meant the GX Ceremonial Duel.

>but still helps there wasn't a big enough penaut gallery to waste screentime in.
Right, it's probably the closest thing they have to a one on one match up for all of GX. Guess we'll see if they decide to interject a lot of Kusanagi or a side plot of vrains and den city into the Ai vs Playmaker.

>F
I guess this will be the least fondly remembered YGO ever conceived, even more than arc-v

Attached: 1562269073211.png (488x488, 371K)

>I guess this will be the least fondly remembered YGO ever conceived, even more than arc-v
On Yea Forums every single yugioh series besides DM has been shit on by a wide audience while it was airing. Don't draw too much of a conclusion from it or pay attention to it. I doubt the whining is even as intense as you make it out to be.

Attached: 1565964172292.jpg (640x345, 56K)

>On Yea Forums every single yugioh series besides DM has been shit on by a wide audience while it was airing
As if. Nobody cared enough about Zexal while it was airing to shit on it more than once every few months, and Arc-V was sucked off heavily until a bit into Synchro.
VRAINS only gets these threads because people got into the habit of it during Arc-V. Even with that, Quickdraw, and half a dozen dumbasses trying to force memes, it still pitters out, because, even at the climax, VRAINS is fucking dull.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 114 [720p]5.webm (800x450, 2.74M)

>As if. Nobody cared enough about Zexal while it was airing to shit on it more than once every few months
Stop lying already. Yu-Gi-Oh! threads were a bit more common than that, even if they weren't long lasting. There's some really dumb phenomena to come about from around here. stupid memes about any series have always been a thing.
.>VRAINS only gets these threads because people got into the habit of it during Arc-V. Even with that, Quickdraw, and half a dozen dumbasses trying to force memes, it still pitters out, because, even at the climax, VRAINS is fucking dull.
Get lost, it's just not constantly focused on girls and it never had a false pretense of "hype" that could never be delivered on. If the next series isn't heavily focused on girls, which is likely, I doubt it'll be widely celebrated by Yea Forums either.

Attached: 1444300177350.gif (555x555, 555K)

strong choice but not as bad this one.

Attached: gouki poison mist.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

>Yea Forums is all about girls
get a load of this guy

Can the last duel end in a draw?

Attached: draw.png (1280x720, 869K)

Everytime I see the title I misread it for:
Yu-Gi-Oh VIRGINS

>CHADmaker
>ending season in a draw

He'd immediately rechallenge Ai to whoop him

I really like Links.

I greatly prefer the left.

Outside of Yea Forums, Vrains is disliked by a large majority. I'd argue Vrains is easily the worst ygo series.

Yea Forums doesn't even like it

Zexal will hardly have any characters(desu, there isn't much too choose from).

It's sucks that 5Ds got gimped hard, but DM gets all the succ. They'll add in all the useless DM characters, before they even want to touch 5Ds.

>Yea Forums ISN'T all about girls
get a load of this guy

>Vrains is disliked by a large majority
No one cares about some whiners in card game generals.

Attached: 1565409485175.png (1280x1431, 1.44M)

>there isn't too much to choose from
Wtf? Zexal had an overwhelming cast. Even if we don't count the fodder, there is Tron Family + Dr. Faker + Barians

Durbe and Merag will probably have the smallest chance to get in, but maybe for completion sake they will.

Then they can add Astral and Zexal Yuma.

Attached: WonderWings.png (1361x766, 1.61M)

Welp, sorry to kill your dreams but the leaks just came out and we are getting a DSOD World instead of Zexal. Guess you'll have to wait one more year to Feel The Flow

Attached: images (1).jpg (465x660, 86K)

I'm aware of it. The bigger tragedy is that it means Arc-V can only come in 2021 or later.

At least Zexal has a fully voiced 3DS game to satisfy my needs.

>new loli playable
BASED

Attached: 3b1c18049099c20b9d5992a711f7ffad.png (1277x1060, 1.53M)

>soulCHAD draws into gazelle and spinny
>cuckvulva draws into his garnet, and his shitty rokkets/dork dwagins, and none of the good cards (rokket tracer/absorouter dragon/quick launch)
soulburner pretty much got this duel in the bag, revolver has no floating rokkets and there is no way he lasts more than 1 turn

Are you ready for his first duel?

Attached: YusakuDueling.jpg (512x411, 41K)

I'm not feeling the flow anymore.

Attached: CAny6HFUYAIuf1a.png (599x337, 230K)

anticipating dat LINK YON, FAIAWOORU DORAGON

Attached: Firewall Dragon.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

>be duel links player
>expect zexal
>get DSOD
>wonder why this happens
>remember that your playing a game that was made for nostalgiafags because they are too buthurt to play the actual game
>By the time duel links gets vrains the tcg/ocg and anime will be playing by MR6 rules
The absolute state of duel links

Attached: 13715218652.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Oh damn already? I thought it would be KCGP so this is marginally better. I guess I should finally get around to watching DSOD.

Where is outside of Yea Forums for you? Watch any clips of it on youtube and it receives mostly positive comments and likes.

Attached: Ai human humanoid.jpg (1200x960, 128K)

not him but youtube comments don't count as anything those people who think it's good are fooling themselves just os they can enjoy the show without being negative and that makes them dishonest it's the weakest most safe spinoff to date if you ask a guy who plays the game he probably will tell you the vrains era was not a good time if you ask an honest watcher about vrains he would say at best it's weak and could have been better

I just realized Yusaku needs to lose and I'm not saying this out of pettiness, but psychologically. Hear me out here.
Before the Lost Incident, Yusaku was just a sweet child who sees dueling as a fun game, but thanks to the conditioning from the LI, he just sees it as an actual battle that must be won no matter what.
>actual line is "i only duel to win" in pic related
So thanks to the LI, Yusaku can never see the game as it once was. But if he could lose maybe in the duel where there's no stake involved then he can finally go forward.
The only way to truly win is to lose or else he'll be stuck with that mindset for the rest of his life.

Attached: 1522249445333.png (1600x900, 921K)

Soulburner will free playmaker after being free himself after beating revolver, that will be the ceremonial duel

Sounds like you're just mad and rambling because others can enjoy something you don't. People aren't a monolith.

Ai is so damn cool. So sad his arc will get rushed to oblivion now.

At least he got more duels than most of the other final bosses.

"Large majority" as in what? And pretty sure Arc-V is the worst YGO series no contest.
>Chaos MAX meta
>Crimson Nova meta
RIP Duel Links.

All this is going to do is spark more DM super and reboot rumors.

Attached: 1565348218286.png (500x391, 214K)

reddit

Unless he takes off the jacket, no.

Attached: 1566704554627.jpg (1280x1440, 392K)

Yusaku is such a chad. Goddamnit.

How did he grow up to look like this on such terrible conditions in his childhood.

I wish I had his genes

Powerful genes indeed. And remember, he's still only 16.

At least duel links got Dark signer Carly and more 5Ds kino.

decent.

Attached: EC-mT7YUYAETS3f.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

>VRAINS only gets these threads because people got into the habit of it during Arc-V.
wonder what's worse, these threads or the current state of /padt/

>Watts are coming to duel links
If they add her I'm in.

Attached: 12243546657.jpg (1013x753, 239K)

I think most people here, including me, came only during the vrains' era.

>Barely does anything in the entire series
>Gets mindbroken in the end by the shitty plot
More like he’s the worst rival there is

This. The fuck are they talking about. When vrains started threads were slow and mostly reached bump limit only the day they were created because 90% of arcVfags had left. Vrains got more and more influx of posters alone by itself.

Imagine rival being love interest to female protagonist.

That sounds dumb and like it would distract in battles.

Attached: 1559624974738.png (1280x723, 573K)

Or even better. Female rival will turns out to be female protagonist's secret sister.

Attached: c5c.jpg (625x800, 155K)

Have we truly fallen so low when reviews this bad are considered decent?

/padt/ is the worst general on Yea Forums by far. It’s been nothing but an autistic XY circlejerk for the past 3 years

cannt lose if you dont duel at all since last season

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-12-07_at_11.35.21_AM.jpg (800x450, 30K)

>fallen so low
Most people have kept arc-v's ratings in the back of their minds so it's always been decent.

Episode 117: 交わらない道 – Majiwaranai Michi
(Paths That Won't Intersect)
After finding out where Ai is, Yusaku heads to an island located on the outskirts of Den City, all by himself. Ai has already started making copies of himself on the island, using the SOLtiS he acquired from SOL Technologies. Ai reveals his motive for attacking humans, as well as all the thoughts he's been keeping to himself. And now, with the future of the world on the line, Yusaku and Ai begin their first and final battle.

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Homura Takeru/Soulburner: Kaji Yuki
Kogami Ryoken/Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Extras

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin
Storyboard: えらん|| Eran
Direction: 三家本泰美 || Mikamoto Yasumi
Animation Director(s): 佐藤瑞樹, 長谷川一生 || Satou Mizuki , Hasegawa Issei

Attached: dbgeeue-23503460-9d93-402e-a145-ea6f249ffe3f.jpg (979x814, 338K)

>Homura Takeru/Soulburner
>Kogami Ryoken/Revolver
At least both made it out alive.

Someone has to hand off the letter to playmaker.

>no Aoi
>no Pandor
>Ai's plans will just be empty words, not even interesting flashbacks

goodbye VRAINS at this rate I won't be missing you you were a wasted potential from start to finish goodbye

Yes, but expected Soulburner to do something like "Take this, Playmaker!" handing the letter to him while Revolver caused a DRAW to knock them both out.

God I can't fucking wait for next week.

What are Aoi and Pandor doing in their free time while these events are occurring?

what was the last episode that got above 70%?

j o b b i n g

>Aoi
Doing things with her brother's body along with Hayami
>Pandor
Creating Topologina Nabee.

>Aoi
Bonding with Hayami over Akira
>Pandor
Pondering over whatever philosophical ramble Revolver said when he last spoke to her

>No duel deciding spoilers
Glad they did it that way. Tomorrow we are getting pure HYPE.

>On Yea Forums every single yugioh series besides DM has been shit on by a wide audience while it was airing.
-Not enough people watched GX, definitely not subbed
-5Ds was adored for it's first half, not as much for the second half
-Not enough people watched Zexal's first half and that first half was not that great but Zexal was vindicated through time due to the quality of the second half and the follow-up series
-Arc-V was rightfully hated on after the first third got up everybody's hopes
-Vrains at no point has been particularly 'high' in likes. The best moments at all were in the first third with Revolver but the best people could do was "well it's better than Arc-V" and even that couldn't get enough people really caring because Vrains was just not interesting

Bad news for you.

Attached: If I lose, I won't take that letter.jpg (1280x720, 432K)

Yet we have one of the most consistent generals of Yea Forums.

Attached: F5A.jpg (419x610, 199K)

>-Not enough people watched GX, definitely not subbed
That doesn't mean the opinion wasn't hatred, that just means Yea Forums didn't have a lot of interest in card games. Threads were most pure shitposting and image dumping.
>-5Ds was adored for it's first half, not as much for the second half
Cardgames on motorcycles was a joke throughout and it still didn't garner tons of interest.
>-Not enough people watched Zexal's first half and that first half was not that great but Zexal was vindicated through time due to the quality of the second half and the follow-up series
People bitched about the change in tone and protagonist a lot and still do.

I don't remember specific numbers but I do remember the decline really started a short while after soulburner took all the spotlight which I'm sure is to the chagrin of our pro soulburner trolls.

>-Not enough people watched GX,
GX is mostly loved because of its corny dub, kinda like DM.
That's not always a good thing. Look at the Dragon Ball generals.

where can you even find jap subs?

This franchise is pretty big worldwide so it's only natural that these threads get a good inflix of posters and content.
It started with Roboppy erasing the jobbers. Nips sure went full retarded this time.

That's the ED. The OP/ED always have them.

Arc-V gets positive comments and likes and I'm pretty sure that's the most hated series

>and that first half was not that great but
Shit meme.

Zexal I was absolutely great.
Tron Family >>> Barians

>It started with Roboppy erasing the jobbers. Nips sure went full retarded this time.
I'm talking about the series as a whole.

ygo7 will be set in the DSOD universe
duel links skipping zexal and getting a DSOD world supports this

>DSOD universe
that's the original manga though

Both were great but some of the jobbers in I were insufferable like the tomato dude and the soccer episode. Zexal II is flawless, still. Even the jobbers like the Comic guy or the Flower girl had lots of SOUL and their episodes were really charming.

I'll thoroughly enjoy the disappointment of old returning fans who will eventually realize it's an anime that was produced for 2020 and not 2005-2010.

That's not really a positive and that's because
of a combination of Arc-V being enjoyable enough to have constant threads going back in the day and YGO having been around for a while

Zexal I also had charming jobbers.

Attached: Shuta_number.png (620x351, 326K)

The soccer episode was fun at least. This general has a dumb obsession with jobber hate

Zexal I was solely carried by it's villains and rivals. Any time the protagonists were doing things on screen people would just want to get back to them. Zexal II was watchable by all fronts

>Cardgames on motorcycles was a joke throughout and it still didn't garner tons of interest.
Cardgames on motorcycles was a joke but the show was liked, at the very least there was more attention on it that actually let discussion happen. There wasn't tons of interest because the subs didn't come out on time weekly back then.

It's not about being positive or negative. People want to talk about the series and come over, simple as that. Who benefits or gets hurt from it? It's not like we were konami employees.

KATTOBINGU DA, ORE

Attached: Shining Draw.png (840x499, 624K)

Duelist of the week fucking sucks, it's no different than Pokemon bland episodes. I don't know how DM as a whole and 5Ds/Arc-V's first arcs managed to show how to do duelist of the week in an actual enjoyable way by tying them into the actual plot but the other series can't do this properly

Attached: GX Episode 91.jpg (640x480, 54K)

It's a show about dueling and having a random duelist of the week that has a decent personality and uses a new deck provides some nice levity and a solid distraction from the plot. They also flesh out the world more outside of "random villain group of the season"

It is when there's not a thousand girl characters to focus on.

>It's not about being positive or negative
Generals are negative

>It is when there's not a thousand girl characters to focus on.
What did he mean by this?

>he watches Pokemon for the plot
lmao

You know Pokemon is 99% [random thing of the week]

Yea Forums goes berserk over girls, it is known.

>DM as a whole and 5Ds/Arc-V's first arcs managed to show how to do duelist of the week in an actual enjoyable way
But those had really bad duelist of the week episodes too.

Yes but what does that have to do with this general?

twitter.com/J_BYYX/status/1166377563087921153
Well I guess it's over. Looks like some sports anime is taking the time slot.

You know the audience is supposed to be kids, not some 30 year olds who can't have mindless fun because it's too "childish".

That's the people you're referring to. Who cares?

It's too bad, this production break doesn't actually portend well for the next series.

>5Ds was adored for it's first half, not as much for the second half
this meme needs to die most the memorable moments happened in season 2 and in arc cradle

OH NO NO NO PANDORBROS SHE WILL UNLEASH ALL EVIL UPON THE WORLD SURELY R-RIGHT

Attached: worthlessSHITcharacter.png (1920x1080, 950K)

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>i-it's not ending early!!!!!!

where are those retards now?

Attached: 1566246127418.jpg (472x423, 44K)

DMs were executed better and it has the excuse of being hte first series. Arc-V had only one particularly bad duelist of the week episode that I remember that being quiz faggot. The rest were harmless or great. I don't remember any particularly bad ones in 5Ds (remember I am talking about their first arcs alone).

>You know the audience is supposed to be kids, not some 30 year olds who can't have mindless fun because it's too "childish".
I thought this conversation was about Yea Forums? Also when has this place ever given a shit about the kids audience ever?

Not shitting up the thread.

You're supposed to watch Yu-Gi-Oh with a kids mindset in the first place, except DM.

Has any YGO anime changed timeslots ever again? I still feel many things will be left unsolved like what happened to Windy's origin and the responsability of SOL after hiding the incident and profiting from it.

No, even DM. That manga was published in a shonen magazine.

What are we considering as season 2? And no, the whole dystopia and serious older protagonist got attention out of the gate

>ahiru no sora
Oh neat, I was kinda planning to watch that anyways. Wonder if that means it'll be 2 cour and end right when YGO7 is about to start.

Attached: 1491155787691.png (2000x1280, 274K)

Even with a kids mindset, Yuma is annoying (In the first part) and his duels aren't fun. No other protagonist was as annoying as him

They have. Usually it's at TV's Tokyo's whims. That's why zexal II exists I think. They even changed the pokemon time slot not too long ago.

And that right here is an adult's mindset. He is a fun relatable character for kids, and Zexal's popularity shows it.

Annoying my ass.

RIP Revolver

I guess I'll be leaving Yea Forums for good if the show is over. This thread is the only reason I used to come to this cancerous board on the first place. I hope /dng/ is good with refugees.

>BLUE MAIDEN WAS LEFT ALIVE SO SHE WILL TAG DUEL WITH PLAYMAKER AND GET REVENGE

OH NO NO NO BROS

Attached: 1563363287837.jpg (1280x720, 518K)

Thank god.

Vrains is a perfect example of why you can't make a show to respond to a previous series without really thinking about it.

Huh, I guess that's it then.
>4クール
4 cours is one year I think. When is YGO7 ever airing then?

Zexal went from monday to sunday iirc.

>thank god
I don't think this reflects well on the next series either you know.

March-April or maybe January if we're lucky

Attached: 2020 YGO Anime Confirmed.jpg (1171x652, 65K)

>YGO7 will start late 2020

rip these threads
rip activity and all hype

Sometime in 2020.

Go back to reddick, kid. No one here ever theorized that.
I'm glad we still have those great character designs. Now it is up to the games to make them justice.

Attached: 15.jpg (344x487, 61K)

Just let her have one more scene with Yusaku.

i don't get it anons is vrains ending or is it gonna continue ?

It could be split and air 2 cours from October-March and then the other 2 sometime later.
If that's the case then it would be right on time for YGO7 to start in April.

Any ygo series can build up a fanbase extremely quickly. Even if we have a 8 month period without any ygo anime content YGO 7 would create a new general on day 1 of airing.

Attached: Evil eye DMG.jpg (1536x2048, 603K)

But Yea Forums is reddit now, like it or not.

Attached: NuOneTheroizedIt.png (1891x337, 66K)

It's probably just ending. NAS just doesn't have the gas to have two long productions for yugioh at the same time anymore I guess.

welp. I only come here on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, no way I could see all the content that gets posted.

Well we've basically hit rockbottom with the last two series. It can either only get better or be as bland or terrible as what we've already got

>twitter.com/J_BYYX/status/1166377563087921153
4 WEEKS UNTIL VRAINS ENDS
30 weeks until new series

Rock bottom was early 5ds, bro. I still have no idea how the fanbase endured watching it for months until the good stuff kicked in.

>tfw waiting for December's Jump Festa

Attached: Judai Yuki.jpg (756x484, 44K)

GX Dub was very much hated. This was before liking ironic garbage was cool. It was also a time where 4kids was considered the devil by the fandom. Only a small minority liked the Dub.

Now, it's the cool thing to like things an a ironic fashion.

>-Not enough people watched GX
I think it safe to say a lot that most ppl didnt even watched S3 of GX. Are most of GX in general.

Some random clip of Amber mammoth doing an Arnold impersonation exploded on youtube and a lot of ppl were surprised by this shocking revelation.

Attached: images (9).jpg (180x281, 8K)

fuck vrains and fuck ygo i just want to see next mr and how bad it fucks up already fucked up game

>I still have no idea how the fanbase endured watching it for months

It was the first dark and edgy YGO series. It taking place in Neo "Domino City" helped, because it's a reference to DM and makes you feel it's still the same world.

Fuck this shit three weeks ago you guys said I should watch vrains and I did. Now we end up with this shit right after I caught up?

the game is fine it just needs some fixing nothing major like what they needed to do when firewall was still legal

Is there something more autistic than a dedicate hater? Like, where did the YGO judge touch you?

Attached: Cirno pixels.jpg (850x850, 84K)

>Zexal was the last good ygo series
Some time traveller better give me a time machine and go back to 2011

Attached: Oma_Zi-O_with_Ridewatch.jpg (1064x1567, 217K)

>It was the first dark and edgy YGO series
did you somehow forget GX season 3 and most of DM

>Rock bottom was early 5ds
The only part of 5Ds that was rock bottom was everything after Dark Signers but before WRGP. That whole half year of fillershit

>hit rockbottom with the last two series
Keep deluding yourself. Just given how many years have past the next series will probably still feel more like vrains or arc-v then any of the other series. You can't just go back a decade. There's a lot worse to be found for you at least.

Attached: 1557097194189.gif (450x275, 478K)

I mean if you want to participate in the threads, obviously you'd need to watch it. That doesn't mean it's not disappointing

Waga Maou, what are you doing in a YGO thread?

>will probably still feel more like vrains or arc-v then any of the other series
It can also feel like Zexal and actually be enjoyable with likable characters and decent animation. Maybe better duel writing though

Shouldn't you be happy you don't have to wait for week to week for long?

>Aoi, Ryoken and Takeru will never have irl duels if the show ends in October
Let's riot, bros. They can't do that to us.

Attached: AhiruNoSora.png (361x579, 302K)

this was the peak of ygo.
you may not like it but it was

Attached: 5ds2.png (1920x1080, 3.69M)

>Maybe better duel writing though
>Saying this when we still have Hikky around

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh Writer Band.jpg (800x450, 58K)

>It can also feel like Zexal and actually be enjoyable with likable characters
Too bad they waste so much time on shark and kaito.
>and decent animation.
If you can't stand some bad looking animation from time to time I don't know how you could ever watch the first three series because they are shonen adaptation tier.

heh

Also Yliaster arc, fuck the haters. 5D's is mostly popular because of the amazing Insert Songs which only started there.

people seem happy that vrains is ending user nothing to riot about desu

I regret having clicked on that play button. I had forgotten how cringy non ygo anime is. I guess I'm getting that HBO suscription after all.

I only asked "Hey I dropped Arc V should I pick up Vrains" and you all said "Do it!"

Arc-V (at one point) had good duel writing. Vrains is somewhere in the middle

>Too bad they waste so much time on shark and kaito.
You mean the other main characters of the show?

>If you can't stand some bad looking animation from time to time I don't know how you could ever watch the first three series because they are shonen adaptation tier.
Zexal has the best consistent animation in the entire franchise though, that's the difference

NOTHING will ever beat this
youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo

What specifically did we say?

>this was the peak of ygo.
I like 5Ds but it was literally the least popular series on all fronts before Vrains

Yusaku is the most handsome Ygo MC to date. I find it unfair that he receives only ONE duel if he does because the OP points to another vrains duel.

Attached: Yusaku Kiku.png (1200x675, 525K)

>You mean the other main characters of the show?
Yeah and I can't even remember anything they ever said.
>Zexal has the best consistent animation in the entire franchise though, that's the difference
I don't know why you would expect the next series to be that consistent, seems like lightning in a bottle.

I still can't help but feel like I got the rug tugged out under me. Life is gonna feel weird with no ygo episodes for a few months.

You probably don't go to locals. You don't know how awfully Card games on motorcycles was received.

Everyone is moving to /dng/ I guess.

Yusaku is the main guy that everyone wants to be.

Jaden is the worst self insert character (and probably the worst protagonist of all series) because he's so unrealistic.

Shark was great, nigga. Kaito was shit.

>Yusaku is the main guy that everyone wants to be.
I'm not autistic.

these are lies the game peaked during 5ds and had the most fun formats like plant synchro

>Kaito was shit.

Attached: Angry Kaito.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Shark is literally the second best rival in the entire franchise. Only Kaiba is better. And even if you disagree with me, at least they did a better job with him than Reiji and Revolver

Why the fuck do we have to find vrains' ending soon through deleted tweets and timeslots? Why won't NAS announce something already.

Attached: Chadmaker.png (1280x738, 910K)

Considering almost all the protags get put through suffering, I don't think anyone actively wants to be any of them.

"If you can ignore some production issues, it's a good watch" or something like that.

But Yuya is all of Judai's flaws turned up to 11.
At least that's the impression I get of him.

Attached: Overlord Judai 1.jpg (1280x2880, 1.96M)

>Vrains ends with Yusaku killing off Ai
>Yusaku is officially the only YGO MC that never lost a duel .
How will Yuseifags ever recover?

Attached: Yusaku Aoi punks.jpg (1280x1813, 243K)

You're confusing the initial pre-anime reception with when the show was actually running. It's true it was ridiculed beforehand because the premise sounded retarded but when people started watching it, people started to see it for what it was. This is like saying Arc-V was received poorly because of how people thought the circus animals were stupid

this

yusaku lost all the time when he was captive and yusei only lost once against jack and no that kiryu match was a no result it doesn't count

They won't.
People at my locals kept disliking it up to the zexal era. It was 5ds that broke the fanbase into anime fans and TCG fans.

So did you enjoy it or not? If you got this far then I'd say the advice was solid.

A valid point

I had fun watching it. Season 1 was peak Vrains though and I can just stop at the ending there and be satisfied.

>It was 5ds that broke the fanbase into anime fans and TCG fans
what ? the tcg has been a thing since Dm

>Muh childhood
Cope, dude. Remember that a brony was a "turn end" away from beating him as well.

Because that would be embarrassing. They'll just leave it to shuiesha.

I won't be watching the new series right away. Just like I did with Vrains thanks to how Arc-V went.

>yusaku lost all the time when he was captive
That doesn't fucking count idiot

>END YOUR TURN JEAN
he didn't end his turn not yusei's fault and even it he lost that his record is still better than yusaku's

>being angry about loss quotas
dumb.

nice blog where do i subscribe

It was hard to find people that played without also following the anime before 5ds happened.

First of all, normalfags don't count. Second of all, if your locals disliked it all the way through Zexal, then either they stopped watching it or they were hatewatching it every week. Lastly, I doubt too many TCG only fans care about the anime too much in general past DM

Protagonists that lose are more relatable especially if they are invincible but have boring-ass personalities like Yusaku. Yusei was pretty boring too being kizunaman and all but he didn't start out that way

You can replace that time slot in your heart with fighting bugmen for justice

Attached: rewiqa.png (1000x418, 635K)

>How will Yuseifags ever recover?
Did you somehow forget that Jesus Fudo was a mocking nickname instead of a praise?

most people who play tcg only watched DM and maybe a bit of gx they wouldn't care about the rest of the spinoffs

>yusaku lost all the time when he was captive
How on earth is that a point Yusei never mentioned being utterly unbeatable when growing up.

>Protagonists that lose are more relatable
lmao look at this loser

Can I still blame DSOD for everything that's happened?

Attached: 1566704557156.png (833x780, 1.58M)

Yeah, the thread three weeks ago was nicer.

Why do we live in the timeline where Bohman got the longest arc ending with a four episode duel and Ai's arc will be rushed like this?

Attached: Judgment Aiiows.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Leave Playmaker to me

Attached: Oma Zi-O Transformation.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Don't recommend weeb stuff, please. Most of vr/a/ins is made up of crossboarders that followed the anime because ygo is widely accepted as a hybrid west/nip product.

I ONLY DUEL TO WIN

Attached: 1543.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

If I wanted relatable I wouldn't be watching shonen. I'm not a japanese boy.

YES. Fuck nostalfags.

Attached: Kaiba laughing.jpg (640x480, 101K)

Are you really trying to shit on Kamen Rider in a YGO thread of all places?

What happened to the Director who would apologize for the recap episodes? Why is he not explaining what is going on now?

Playmaker's design is better than Zero-One.

He can't apologize for something out of his control like not having enough animation studios.

Ai's final duel vs Playmaker should've been the greatest, most emotional duel in the show.

Instead we're going to get a rush job.

I don't even know what this kamen rider is. Is it the original power rangers?

To this day I still don't understand why people blame DSOD when both Arc-V and Vrains problem is mainly about the writing instead of the production or the animation.

God, that Neos art. I want to suck his dick

Not him but if he did it for recaps this isn't much different.

Pretty sure they changed directors in S1. Wasn't he was only brought in to deal with the early fallout anyway?

>vrains is ending
>thread panics
>becomes live
this is a blessing in disguise anons vrains's death should be celebrated

VRAINS' main problem has always been production. Or do you forget recaps?

That's something he has mild control over when those happened.

"I'm glad I'm got to see this"-Roboppy

Vrains' cast deserved better. Those irl designs were too good for this world I guess.

Attached: Existencial crisis.gif (385x500, 1.82M)

Nothing to be surprized about. This is fucking YGO. I'm amazed it doesn't get it's own board yet.

but Zero-One has a cuter assistant waifu

Attached: Izu_the_Human_Gear_AI.png (533x798, 171K)

That's true. I barely watch other animushit especially with the isekai infestation going on right now.

Time to call Vulcan as Kamen Rider Vulva

GIVE HIM A LINE, FUCKS.

Attached: JIn.png (1280x1489, 1.47M)

This.

He's the silent type.

kek

Attached: zeroone-02.jpg (838x628, 391K)

And we never saw her again. This is so infuriating, Yea Forums.

Attached: yu_gi_oh__vrains_zaizen_aoi_blue_angel__render__by_raidengtx_db5sbmo-fullview.png (410x600, 45K)

Ai probably just wants to die by Playmaker's hands. Suicide by cop.

watch Vinland Saga then, it's pretty western-like

Who's the playmaker?

>everyone
I don't even know how to Link Summon. and with VRAINS ending I don't feel like caring about it

guess I'll be moving to Duel Links

Attached: I'm your CEO.jpg (578x960, 89K)

Yuma is the best protagonist so far while Jaden is the worst one.

at least Judai grew up, unlike Yuya.

/dlg/ is more toxic than /dng/ but /dng/ likes 5ds so it won't be a good general for Yea Forums to migrate to

>liking westernshit
>thinking Yugioh is "hybrid"
Yikes. Stay delusional

>/dlg/ is more toxic than /dng/

Attached: Say what.webm (720x540, 137K)

they complain about the smallest changes and are too afraid of new summoning methods being added plus it's boomer infested and has a lot of nostalgiafags

>crossboarders
You mean tourists from tumblr that came here during Arc-V.

>Vrains' cast deserved better.
I can definitely agree with that.

>with the isekai infestation going on right now.
I don't like Isekai either but like one or two shows is perfectly ignorable

Nipshit is just pandering to virgin otaku trying to escape from their miserable lifes. You can't deny that Kaz and Konami are in love with western culture.

>everything is the same because I say so
Cringe.

>Kaz and Konami are in love with western culture
So what? That's supposed to reflect on my opinion? Double cringe.

Westernshit sucks.

Explain why VRAINS is literally about escapism into a VR world then, if Konami is so in love with Western plots. BTFO

Welp, I guess we can only hope for 120 to be Yusaku's bithday par-
Nah they won't, this shit is a fascinating waste of both potential and time, these writers are completely uncapable to replicate human emotions, relations, or even interesting/funny interactions, they're unbelievable, the peak of incompetence
This break better be enough time to purge and rebuild the entire staff
Why bother to make an effort for what's left when you can just end this shit right now and take a six month nap?

What did the West do to you, boy. Are you one of those unironic weebs that have a ninja weapon collection?

As long as the plot is straightforward it's all good.

>they didn't realize vrains is matrix x terminator x AI x 2001 Space Odyssey
Nip shit would have had Yusaku getting a soulless harem and being afraid of hot lolis drooling over him.

Don't forget Tron, westabro.

>one or two shows

I wish.

With Yugioh VRains ending with a data dark storm assault on AI. I hope Konami adds characters DLC to Link Evolution for the noticeable characters in VRains like Revolver, Soulburner, Specter, Blue Maiden, Bohman, Hanoi Knights, Akira, Ghost Girl, Kusanagi, Brave Max, Haru, Blood Shepard and Ignis owners. Konami and Yugioh makers better not give an excuse not to expand the LINK EVOLUTION Game after VRains ending and maybe alongside work on production for YGO7. Hopefully that booster pack for January 2020 contains Armatos, Hydradrives, and Bahaumats etc missing archetypes to the game. The insanity hypes Yugioh Forever!!!! As for the title name I can come up with Yugioh Veils!

Remember that Go on Season 2 went full Elon Musk's human-AI hybrid thing.

I don't know what's worse. Being given high hopes and then disappointed like Arc-V or having basically no hope at all and being bored the whole time

>Nip shit
Yu-Gi-Oh is Japanese already user

VRAINs is not a character,

The death of the show he means

With a female protagonist serving as lead! Approved! Veils!#YGO#