Boku no Hero Academia

How close is he to making a plothole so big that not even he or the anime could fix?

Attached: kohei_horikoshi_artists_alley.jpg (2040x1150, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18544125
youtube.com/watch?v=vuV4EvabF7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trap

>be Hawks
>infiltrate villain gang so Endeavor won't be caught off guard again
>I'm sure he won't mind me killing his coworkers to do so

Attached: 1566785977603.jpg (480x720, 32K)

deku is a pretty mermaid!!

Attached: 1566694897640.jpg (680x544, 60K)

Attached: 1548254342821.jpg (439x802, 44K)

Mina urine enema

Attached: 1519510260805.png (396x394, 134K)

I really like his watch
anyone know what brand is this?

Are they the most tragic couple? Hawks will die in front of Endeavor. Truly heartbreaking.

Attached: 1566735777369.jpg (1448x2048, 491K)

so pretty

Attached: 1566349051935.jpg (2894x4093, 753K)

>*wastes your time*

Attached: 1550594757146.jpg (1200x1929, 136K)

Attached: 1564384350437.jpg (600x888, 78K)

Mirio is;
great
Interesting
Fun
Loving
Strong
Wonderful
A literal miracle of the universe
In other words Mirio Togata is a best, a best!

Attached: mirioontgefrontpage.png (260x468, 173K)

>The preview for BNHA Chapter 241 is literally almost the exact same that it has been for the past 3 weeks lol:
>"The battle between the League of Villains and the Meta Liberation Army. What will happen with its conclusion...!?"
Ok, I think it's safe to say the constantly inaccuracy of the weekly previews is not Audrey's fault. The previews themselves are just legitimately retarded.

Attached: not smiling.png (674x605, 44K)

>Audrey
Literally who?

>"Now Geten, make sure to remember those manners I taught you while patrolling with toga!"

Attached: dad and daughter.jpg (866x1024, 257K)

>geten being toga's wingwoman while she's trying to get deku on a date

Geten is for _______

It feels bad how little I care for the arc going on right now. I was actually a little hype for a villain arc but, good god I got so bored so damn fast.

What happened bros?

Attached: 1561670253445.jpg (400x400, 23K)

It’s already over dumbass

>it's over
I know that, Im asking what went wrong. Why did it get so boring?

It didn't

Missed potential for other characters like spinner and compress? No stakes? Shiggy still having no real motive? For me personally, I thought it was an ok arc. Had some really great moments but the writing was a bit lackluster.

this.

I just started feeling like "yeah ok thats cool lets move on thanks.'

Though Togas quirk evolution is some DUMMY shit.

This arc genuinely reminds me of the final fight of Golden Wind.
>MC (or main villain in the case of bnha) receives powerup
>puts it to use exactly once
>all the fighting stops in its tracks, the main opponent is put out of commission and everyone bows down to MC
The thematical elements overrode the actual action, like expected Giga vs ReDestro standoff, conclusion of Dabi vs Geten etc.

EwBFYQX

i'm not joining your discord nigger

Can't you niggers just admit you wanted to see more drawn out fights for each of the LoV and stop pretending you give a shit about the writing of the characters?

He was infiltrating the villain gang before the High End attack. It was his fault that it happened and that Endeavor was caught off guard.

>Toga kidnaps Deku
>ties him up and beats him into submission
>still acts like a shy schoolgirl trying to ask him out
>Geten offers to go on a double date with them so that Toga isn't too nervous
>they go to a nice sushi restaurant in Deika (owned by PLF members)
>nobody there bats an eye at a bloodied and bruised boy tied up and crying
>Geten shoves sushi in her mouth with her bare hands
>Toga dips her sushi in Deku's blood and feeds it to him
>Geten's date is a frozen corpse
>Toga and Geten go to the restroom to powder their noses
>Deku is left staring at a dead body while in pain and surrounded by uncaring bystanders

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

disgusting ship

Drawn out fights is where you get the best character moments in battle shonen.

Dabi's fire jizz

Having three full chapters of flashback in the middle of a big fight tends to fuck up pacing

Attached: HesNotTheMessiahHesAVeryNaughtyBoy.png (1831x1341, 1.04M)

Thats hillarious

"Geten is a girl" and "ReDestro is a jew" confirmed

Attached: Girl and Jew Confirmed.png (694x1817, 742K)

Last week's chapter was teased as the heroes' reaction to the city being destroyed and that didn't happen.

Don't give the doujin writers anymore ideas.

Tonguing Dabi's asshole

BLUE ENCOUNT and Sayuri's comments on their upcoming OP/ED for Season 4

Attached: Season 4 OP and ED Artists Comments.png (832x748, 137K)

>The corpse is Best Jeanist

Attached: 6FDA07C5-5693-4EA5-A669-39F87639D1A2.png (640x480, 322K)

No he won’t. Hawks is for living.

>posting Caleb
Away with you.

Mirio is a janitir for the most prestigious Hero school in Japan.

But then I wouldn't get (You)'s from gentlemen such as yourself.

Rereading the O MY 7 QUIRKS thread sure is fun

Attached: bnha 213.png (1720x6336, 2.69M)

Unironic shitposting is still shitposting, twitnigger.

wow more shitposting that usual epic

Attached: shinso arc.jpg (754x638, 53K)

What if Geten ends up being a boy since Hori loves pandering to his fujoshit fanbase?
What will the proud viz translator do then?
Funny enough he was also wrong about La Brava despite acting like a know-it-all. kek

Did you make this user? It's not very good, but I can see you put a lot of effort into it. Maybe you'll make something good next time.

>What happened bros?
Hori endlessly preparing for a story instead of just writing a story.

It works for me because hawks knows he’s in way too deep. Nothing like that was supposed to happen. I’m excited to see how he will do it.

And.. if he can do it.

Attached: Cute geten.png (540x674, 126K)

How is posting on-topic trivia on the recent chapter provided by the official translator shitposting? Just because you dislike Caleb doesn't make it shitposting.

>Hawks feels guilty about a bunch of civilians but not about Jeanist
Because that makes sense. We’ve seen his thoughts, there’s no way he actually killed him

Even Dabi was doubting he’d actually killed Jeanist and not some rando; best bet is that the body is an anatomically correct clone or something.

No, that's Geten.

You're a dumbass if you actually think Hawks killed Jeanist.

pv when?! it's getting tiresome

Attached: blocks your path.jpg (798x1200, 226K)

Like in the Joint Training Arc, right?

It's speculated that it'll be at the beginning of September since they usually reveal big info at the beginning of each month.
Along with the new PV it's speculated that we'll also get OP and ED sample tracks, new posters and merch announcements.

Attached: faster.gif (365x483, 146K)

>MILFSWAI

>actually thinking jeanist is dead
you have to be 18 or older to use this website

it's sad your folly made you obsessed with the man more than the stories. In 30 years you will still say "OMG IT'S HORIII" yet be unable to read a single chapter of anything.

>Hori loves pandering to his fujoshit fanbase?
What?

Merchant seems to be a a universal world wide meme.

Attached: urk vey.jpg (500x750, 209K)

>not even he or the anime could fix?
like the bunch of inconsistencies that already plague the series?

Screencapping a bunch of school yard tier memes.

Attached: cb2e57827196f13b29ed441e057540c335540144351419615cfe9dc5f44677b8.jpg (203x345, 30K)

>this is the part where I give examples

Attached: 1558937797361.png (1920x1080, 3.77M)

Muh Endeavor

Attached: Gay.jpg (680x535, 89K)

Buss down Dekiana

Would you?

Attached: 1566288587416.jpg (2048x1023, 239K)

And Deku is fujobait for admiring All Might.

Attached: 1555099905459.jpg (1125x1025, 70K)

Of course

Attached: 37db6751a72b565184d4879fa71ec63c.jpg (564x798, 70K)

>ReDestro is a jew.

Saying this like we didn´t know that from day 1.

Attached: 1551562594631.png (509x563, 66K)

>keep pronouns ambiguous
Unless its narration or the character is assumed to know the real sex of the person there is no reason for this to be a rule since it could be just said that what the character said or though was their assumption.

Yeah, i expect it to end on pic related, since we since S1 always have the next villain teased at the end of a season. That pattern falls apart otherwise.

Attached: 15.png (948x1300, 376K)

>The pacing's really fast but doable. It could be the greatest anime season ever.
>Yakuza and cultural festival

So I made this because I have too much free time.

Season 4:

1. Overhaul (2 Chapters)
2. Sir Nighteye and Izuku Midoriya and Mirio Togata and All Might (2.25)
3. Eri (1.75)
4. Catch Up, Kirishima (3)
5. An Unpleasant Talk (2.5)
6. Close at Hand!! (2.5)
7. Go!! (2)
8. Suneater of the Big Three (3)
9. Red Riot (3.5)
10. Togaice (3)
11. Lemillion (3.25)
12. Unforeseen Hope (3.25)
13. Infinite 100 Percent (3.5)

14. Bright Future (2.5)
15. Smoldering Flames (2.5)
16. Win Those Kids' Hearts (3)
17. The Strange Tale of Aoyama (3)
18. Prepping for the School Festival is the Funnest Part (2.5)
19. Morning, The Day Of (2.5)
20. Deku vs. Gentle Criminal (4)
21. For Someone Else (3)
22. Japanese Hero Billboard Chart (2)
23. Endeavor & Hawks (2)
24. Flaming Roar! vs. Nomu: High-End (3.75)
25. The Todoroki Family (2.25)

The pacing's really fast but doable. It could be the greatest anime season ever.
But I'm pretty sure they're not doing the Endeavor arc this season. The pacing will be a bit slower, with 3 filler episodes taking up the time of the Endeavor arc.

Attached: 21.jpg (696x1101, 158K)

The season is going to end with the High-End tease.
The question is do we have enough material for season 5. Truth of the matter is Pro-Hero and Joint Training probably don't make 1 cour so and MLA arc probably also doesn't make 1 cour.

(sorry I fixed something and reposted)

Red Riot's pacing will be fixed, episodes 11-13 and the Gentle and High-End fights will be kino with this fast pacing

If we go by the pacing used to adapt the Hideout Raid the Yakuza Arc will be 14 episodes, the Remedial Course will be 2 episodes and the Culture Festival will be 4-5 episodes. That's 21 out of 25 episodes of content we got. They'll either add filler and/or expand on stuff to get to 25 episodes or they'll adapt Pro Hero.

Attached: MHA Charts.png (1176x1449, 183K)

Purely going by chapters it should be fine. Season 2 covered 59 chapters, Season 3 54 chapters, and if it ends on the High End tease Season 4 will end with 70 chapters, but many are fights, so it checks out. S4 right now would be sitting at 55 chapters, which if we include the wrap up for MVA that we´re into now should fit perfectly.

You can expect atleast one recap episode at the start, likely movie filler (Because of course we need that) and ordinary filler, likely related to the Culture Festival.

>It could be the greatest anime season ever.
High End is good and Culture Fest is serviceable; but Yakuza being there bring it down. You should know that by now user.

>I'm sure he won't mind me killing his coworkers to do so
Imagine being this fucking stupid.

>Yakuza Arc will be 14 episodes, the Remedial Course will be 2 episodes and the Culture Festival will be 4-5 episodes.
>That's 21 out of 25 episodes of content we got.
>They'll either add filler and/or expand on stuff to get to 25 episodes or they'll adapt Pro Hero.

Boi that's literally the same as my pacing in the post you replied to.

Episode 14 covers the Highway attack and Nighteye's death, remedial is 15-16, festival is 17-21

And I even said filler would easily stop the Pro hero arc

3-4 filler episodes, one recap, one movie tie in and whatever.

yakuza is kino you dummy

Attached: Chisaki_fused_with_Shin.png (1388x1600, 2.9M)

Tell me about Horikoshi. Why does he wear the mask?

Insecurity.

Japanese cold which murders mangakas

Hes a big mangaka.

fixed

Attached: rezero.jpg (796x1250, 352K)

>Geten being a woman just made all the fujo fanart that was drawn of her obsolete
based Hori

Shame it's not well written at all.

Hawks being a spy has got to be one of the dumbest plot lines in the manga so far

How so?

Wait I always assumed Geten was a boy, are they a woman? What do the japanese pronouns say?

Anyone noticed the spike in MHA-related bait threads the last few days? Wonder what's going on with that

Attached: 1554775809935.jpg (1280x966, 185K)

S4 around the corner

Attached: 7da31738-12df-4ebf-b3ea-3c90c9fdea63.png (1228x1300, 482K)

People liked something. We can't have that.

Attached: imageboards.jpg (872x240, 71K)

So, will he:
1. Succeed
2. Be betrayed by the government
3. Break and join the villains
4. Die
5. Be nomu'd

I fucking wish this was real.

All of those.

all of those, in that order

>join the villains
That’d be extremely OOC

Are you still looking for images?

I've had dates like that.

Not really. The fact that they merged with the liberation army and hawks wants shit to easy means the idea would appeal to him. Plus panel related pretty much foreshadows the events to come.

Attached: hawks and dabi.png (863x343, 168K)

What you said doesn’t make sense. And that panel would also imply Dabi becoming a good guy, which is obviously never happening either

>hawks want and easy job where heroes don't know what to do with their time
>liberation army want all citizen to be able to use their quirks freely and thus citizen would be able to defend themselves and heroes wouldn't have to take down petty crime
>dabi going into the light while hawks goes towards the darkness
>dabi has already shown sensibilities toward the families of victims he kills
>is the most emotionally detached towards the league out of anyone in it

Attached: 1566498385141.png (265x384, 165K)

Is he the most influential figure in the PLF?

Attached: 1558669976974.png (866x497, 295K)

>Dabi has already shown sensibilities toward the families of victims he kills.

Highly doubt that given how long he seems to have had to think to recall who Snatch even was.

Attached: 16 (1).jpg (864x650, 251K)

>>dabi has already shown sensibilities toward the families of victims he kills
holy kek is this what tumblrwhales actually think? Please go back

Yeah, none of this makes sense and/or it’s just your headcanon. Hawks isn’t stupid enough to believe that shit would work and Dabi is an edgy serial killer

>its literally written out in the panel
>but its not true though
Yeah, lets just ignore anything presented to us.

Attached: e5c4556b8d1c6d41abf1e3b8aaf51093b90b15ab9e765f57d2522c7bc1175312.png (600x550, 239K)

All you presented was your delusional headcanons, retarded Dabifujo

>>its literally written out in the panel
when Snatch asks Dabi if he ever thought about how the families of his victims feel, Dabi incinerates him and walks away without even pausing

>Looks happy.
>Clearly struggled to even recall Snatch.
>Just remembers the one line he even said while attacking him.

No way that got to him, he finds it more funny than anything.

I fucking spelled out everything directly said in the fucking manga you fucking retard.
So you are just gonna fucking ignore the panel you yourself posted?????????

Preserving his secret identity.

No, but i look into it, read expressions and am capable of making my own conclusion that Dabis not giving a fuck about any families whos dad he fried.

Never stopped Araki

Joint training will absolutely get filler as will the culture festival in all likelihood.

Attached: momo jam.png (412x398, 110K)

>why yes I am the number 2 hero in Japan, a well liked and respected man. My position affords me influence, wealth and power, but let me throw all of this away and reduce my status because villains are cool or something.
It's like a cop joining a militia then instantly saying they should bomb the post office. It glows bright as day as a setup.

Dabi is stupid though and brought him into the biggest meeting they've ever had rather than a slow intro because he brought a body despite the world being full of ways to take this rather than making him kill on the spot like he should have.

What the hell was Hawks intro pitch to the LoV to join anyway? What was his reason for wanting to join? I dont think they've coveted it.

>let me just display a complete inability to understand ideological values

Attached: c6bf482a35b19708638f46143ca9d9af07f871c61c964a647795b4797e472aab.jpg (235x196, 12K)

Skeptic is great, but kind of a beginning Twice. His design is great though. and he's going to betray redestro

I'll give you your opinion on hawks since that kind of adds up, but he's too lawful good or whatever to side in earnest with murderers just to have an easy life. He's subservient, but I don't think even his handlers ordering him to do it would jive with him.

You're a total retard about Dabi though. He's an unrepentant serial killer and mass murderer. Arguably the worst in the league possibly beyond even Shiggy.

It’s hilarious that you’ve deluded yourself into believing that shit, but it’s not surprising considering you’re a Dabifag.

>believe
>Xfag
This is why I hate you faggots.
I don't believe in this, I'm merely pointing out things presented in the manga and speculating what could possibly happen.

Attached: cd6a7e77bf0639f3970fcda4af549bbbee5a2c09e05c08cc2d65ab096a228bf0.jpg (480x309, 38K)

I’d rather bump into BOTH Dabi and Shigaraki in an alleyway at night if it meant I wasn’t bumping into Ujiko

If there's anything The Boys and the past 4 years of real world politics should have taught you it's that everyone at the top and in power is corrupt so it's believable that he would want to join in in order to get more power at the end of it.

Hawks story would be a lot better if he was a low ranking hero who could never stand tall with his idol

Imagine the sex

he looks anorexic

Im so disappointed that they didnt show kurogiri in the shiggys flashbacks. Why do they avoid him? I mean if it were some TV series, I would think that they have some problems with the actor who plays kurogiri, such clumsily he was withdraw from the plot.

Attached: 1529737686968.png (800x1278, 1.16M)

His character wouldnt need to be reworked all that much for that since the reason he admires Endeavor is due to his work ethic. He wants an easy life though likely due to how much effort and stress there is at the top which already flies in the face of his admiration.

Someone who's busting their add to make it to the top and wants a moment of rest so he can live an easy life is more believable for someone to join so the system can collapse and allow him a seat of power. However this would make him less vaporizing to Dabi who is likely interested in that high status he has and his information gathering abilities over his raw power.

being a low level hero isn't as tragic a fall as a top hero though since that's clearly set up in one way or another.

When would he have popped up though? We only see the very beginning of Shigaraki’s meeting with AfO

Well we had time for the doctor.
Also it seems to me that at least 2 years have passed between he met AfO and the murder of those bullies

Attached: (1300).png (741x353, 249K)

It does sort of feel like there should have been a page somewhere of AfO entrusting his care to him, but it was a focus on his childhood and I think that came much later.

Thinking about it, maybe shiggy and kurogiri first met only after AfO was crippled, and before that he alone took care of shiggy. He definitely looked like a recluse who had little contact with people.

It's true. Any samples?

Attached: 1849847589395839.jpg (1242x1977, 340K)

I don't think Dabi can turn into a good guy, but probably in the past he wasn't so bad until he went crazy. I still wanna know his story.

There is none until November I guess.

Attached: mxs761yn2hn21.jpg (640x811, 67K)

imagine having the power to manifest any and all constructions your mind is capable of conceiving, with your only limit being needing to eat a lot
imagine then that you choose to be a policeman instead of one of the dozens of better applications of your power
imagine then that, as a policeman, you only ever make sticks with your power

I love Momo

Attached: momo angry.jpg (640x853, 56K)

why

She's cute

Attached: momo excited.jpg (700x759, 426K)

Your autism aside, I am curious why momo chose hero. Hero's make money but I doubt enough to be loaded like her folks are, so I wonder what they do and why she chose heroics of all things.

she's shit-tier
her only fans are shipperfags, tumblrtards and normalfags
such a waste of a potentially good power

Attached: yaoyoroshka.jpg (736x1156, 137K)

>I made a little doll after dozens of failed attempts!
>wow, she's a GENIUS
kinda set the tone for people's reactions to her extremely tepid accomplishments forever, huh

Attached: momo jogging.png (633x884, 323K)

the body is a fake 100%. Even Dabi was smart enough to have doubts about it. Jeanist's "death" is just way too unceremonious to be true.

>but look, she has titties!
how simple can you get

Attached: 75813790_p9.jpg (919x1024, 243K)

I am what I am

Attached: momo balance.jpg (3000x5000, 616K)

B-bros... t-the Hunterchads... they're making fun of us again...

Attached: 1564768925198.jpg (935x855, 176K)

OTP
T
P

Attached: 1542414733863.jpg (838x1080, 112K)

yakuza arc characters shouldn't be throwing stones

Attached: 1546877475957.jpg (1536x2048, 409K)

Attached: 1563700814257.jpg (563x615, 104K)

>chisakifag
Shameful

it's probably to make her parents proud since being a hero is a respected profession

Attached: LookAtThisLoser.png (736x402, 312K)

Actually, being able to make a doll by just thinking about it IS pretty impressive! Especially since it proves you can make other things.

But this sheds light on why Momo has such problems. She has to think about what she's creating, and the more familiar she is with it, the faster she can do it. Sticks, shields, dolls, those are simple and she's practiced them, no problem. Cannons, she's obviously practiced them. Everything else, lag time as she visualizes their creation. What she NEEDS to do is, practice things like smoke grenades, flash bangs, guns, bazookas, until she can pop them out and use them in a second. The teachers should be pointing this out and FORCING her to do it. But in Japan they place a premium on the students figuring things out for themselves. And in her case, she's not doing it...

Doesn't look like Popeye the Sailor Man.

>meifag
And you dare to talk shit about momo?

Attached: 1528619137007.png (655x875, 539K)

Momo>>>your trash waifu

I think there was a throw away line about it being illegal to sell or trade the stuff she makes.

Attached: 1527233005095.png (1235x542, 86K)

>it's been 7 months

>tfw my son is a retard

Attached: Destro Senior.png (330x335, 82K)

at least he will accomplish what you couldnt do

>an hero’d when the going got tough
Like father, like son

He doesn't need to save a lot of people, Eri is enough.

>Destro: Suicide in prison the moment he got imprisoned and wrote a Mein Kampf.
>Redestro: Half his city in ruins, hundred of dead, himself about to desintegrate, amputates both of his legs by HIMSELF and cuts his losses to see his goals while altered fullfilled in the future. Didnt give up.

They both have lost in a sense, but atleast Redestro keeps going on.

Attached: 1561116021409.png (1148x2480, 161K)

>funposting is okay when we do it

Attached: Wall of Retards 3.jpg (1884x2496, 1.04M)

This picture couldn't be more wrong

>fun

Attached: Bunreply.png (255x165, 65K)

>destro: went out on his own terms, but probably just suicided by afo
>redestro: submitted to being an enthusiastic cockwarmer for afos heir

user, I....

Attached: 1565949162419.png (1675x577, 759K)

Yeah, redestro being a legless cocksucker is completely different to what that drawanon came up with.

>its another "this is the final chapter and the story is perpetually stuck in this moment and dynamic " episode

Attached: ceiling shiggy watching you jack off in hope of giving you a hand.png (600x270, 201K)

>he thinks redestro will be anything but a perpetual cocksucker
Shigaraki is his new God speedreader

Like your shitty comics, you will always be wrong.

Attached: green kakashi.png (400x400, 131K)

I'm not the paintfag, and I'm never wrong.

i still can't get over that new name

Attached: EC3QGFVVUAAtdS3.jpg large.jpg (2048x1098, 392K)

STOP
T
O
P

So nu-LOV are the final villians or there will be more minor villians to kill time for the next arcs?

You are always wrong faggot.

Keep telling yourself that if it eases the pain of knowing your headcanon will never happen.

quads don't lie

Those digits, tho.

I don't have to keep telling myself that because I always see that the retarded negative opinions are always wrong.

Since when do you consider canon negative you stupid mongoloid?

>if he took his glasses off and dyed his hair white he would look just like Shiggy
Kino.

>canon
Maybe you should stop ignoring context and assuming the most negative.

Attached: C6jNIhiXAAAdYzo.jpg (781x290, 47K)

Why does speculation in a serial manga bother you so much?

What context you dumb chisakifag? Redestro's stress levels lowered and he bowed to Tenko. The devotion to which he followed Destro has now been passed to Shigaraki, there's no reason to believe he'll ever be more than a stupid cocksucker (like yourself).

It looks like shiggy is wearing a waistcoat with a jacket. Not sure how long he can stand such an outfit

Attached: Tomura_Shigaraki_Paranormal_Liberation_Front_outfit.png (448x1202, 232K)

It's honestly pretty sad people think cuckstro will somehow pull a coup. Accept your liberated overlord

Attached: King.jpg (872x482, 146K)

He's an ironic chisakifag, imagine being that pathetic.

Attached: 1558251932481.jpg (600x400, 230K)

This arc has been so slow and boring I've tuned out. Is gigantomachia dead? Cause if not, Kirishima could still end up fighting him.

FUCK THE DRAWANON

FUCK SPECULATIONS

FUCK ALL OF YOU FUCK YOU RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS WHY MUST YOU SPECULATE ON A SHOUNEN BATTLE MANGA HOW DARE YOU HAVE DIFFERENT IDEAS THAN ME YOU FUCKING RETARDS!

Could be that he is pretending to be a ducksucker to build up stress. Could be a natural personality phase he goes over for a period after releasing stress.
The story has given us enough hints to assume its not his natural behavior more so than is. Maybe if you actually read the manga and tried to read into characters instead of being a stupid ass low iq nigger who's too stupid to enjoy something beyond finding perceived flaws you would have notice this.
>pull a coup
I never said neither do I want it. I'm saying that ReDestro does admire Shigaraki but his current behavior is not genuine or at least temporary.
>dude characterfag
Jesus Christ you deserve to have your limbs ripped off. You can't express any opinion less you get labeled with something so you can continue you underage shitfling.

Attached: nyaah.jpg (400x251, 13K)

Damn, he's having a seizure.

So headcanons and more headcanons. Are you also a shipper? You completely sound like one.

How come shipping hall of anal devastation make me laugh while this guy's halls of incorrect manga predictions just make me cringe?

Attached: hall of anal.jpg (307x164, 8K)

Because you were wrong, and you don't like people making fun of you.

>So headcanons and more headcanons
Its literally in the story. Do you think characters have never taken a shower because they are never actually shown taking one? This is another case of "Hori did write out 10 paragraphs explaining some basic shit so its absolutely impossible that to be the case".
You are the kind of braindead retard that you have to explain why 2 + 2 = 4 and you still don't get it. Then some guy come to you and count one apple, two apple, 3 apple, 4 apple and then you fucking deny it. Jesus Christ I'm mad. Good job, your bait worked.

Attached: 5b488d4668fe9c6984cbcec45e859e03cd8369b6548fbbe31ec239ae8f138f70.png (625x626, 63K)

> posting mentally ill caleb
go back

Attached: 1566528133799.png (500x500, 104K)

do you retards actually enjoy this shonen trash?

Nah, that's not quite it. Now that I think about it, the hall of anal devastation isn't funny because people were wrong about Naruto ending up with Sakura, it's people being extremely salty about Naruto ending up with Hinata.

Like folks threatening suicide on tumblr or livejournal or whatever.

Your collections seems more like snide little nitpicks about the way a chapter unfolds. I don't even know how someone could please you as a reader besides writing "Sasuga Horikoshi-sensei!"

Hey be careful lads. Geten being a chick isn't certain yet. Could just be a womanly man

the shower example doesn't work because that is a given, something that every person does, except you probably.
Redestro is a fanatic, a follower of the ideologies of Destro who now recognizes Shigaraki as his new messiah and acts accordingly, as a braindead cocksucker unlike the rest of his colleagues. Why would he gather stress for acting like a faggot in front of his new God? That is nothing but a headcanon you retarded ass came up with to cope with the fact he's now a pathetic cocksucker.
>Christ I'm mad
Excellent, hope yor sugar levels go up after you've run out if insulin and you die a painful yet pathetic death. You'll get more than redestro ever will, dumb faggot.

Could just be a womanly man

Attached: 1508181447931.jpg (720x405, 21K)

I think you have a point. But the whole arc is weird and rather "stock." It begins with Spinner saying the League is about to be destroyed but of course it isn't destroyed, and we think Toga dies, but she isn't dead, and basically everything works out in the League's Favor.

So unless some kind of quantum immortality is in play and we just keep jumping to timelines where the LoV wins every time they should die and implode, I think Re:Destro is gonna be Shiggy's bitch boy because that's his destiny.

>that is a given
No it isn't.
>something that every person does
Fucking what? Do you have any fucking proof? And this is fiction so it makes no sense for something to "be a given".

go take a shower

I'm interested if something so mundane as taking a shower could be a plot point in this manga

cute!

Attached: 1560581959883.jpg (600x960, 121K)

Damn it guys! If Geten isn't a girl, not only will that guy call us delusional retards, but big tiddy parka gf art will cease altogether!

You're jinxing it!

So what is there to speculate about...

Hm. I guess it was pretty odd how Ochako immediately knew the solution to Deku's body moving on its own was have Shinso brainwash him. But then again, there wasn't anyone else nearby with a quirk that could disable people.

I just want to see Mei bros...

Attached: 1566685904550.jpg (680x680, 86K)

OH MY BLACK WHIP GEAR

Imagine being a meifag

I mean she's the reason Deku hasn't fucking broken into itty bitty Deku pieces.

Attached: hatsume.png (489x593, 441K)

That's why we don't like her

Attached: 1533660724919.jpg (174x178, 15K)

>People liking Geten when she isn't even best ice girl

Attached: Fuyumi.jpg (1000x1600, 173K)

Anybody got the peter griffin Sliding Go?

>we

Attached: BACK OFF.jpg (696x258, 103K)

Attached: 1551539186629.jpg (600x800, 54K)

Exactly, she's shit.

Wash’s super move

Attached: 3E5A28D9-FB97-462C-9CAA-0C0EB4640238.gif (498x278, 2.05M)

Would be a pretty boring manga if Deku just spent all day in a wheelchair though, don't you think?

Attached: hatsume mei.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Friendly reminder that if you like this guy, it means that you've officially matured out of shonen and are ready for Seinen.

AS IN, YOU SHOULD START READING CONTENT FOR ADULTS INSTEAD OF CONTENT FOR KIDS.

Attached: 1566837518023.jpg (903x1300, 267K)

I want to eat him

Attached: 87FDF49A-5AA6-4C07-8BF0-5DFD0FD2388B.jpg (1339x2048, 838K)

The art of Geten is criminally lacking anyway, we've got nothing to lose.

Attached: geten.png (1197x1255, 842K)

>child abusive asshole GOOD stockholm syndrome GOOD
>he tried to be nice a couple of times
Edgy and retarted pilled, real seinens like LoGH and Vinland don’t act like characters who are totally shitty are redeemed from doing a few things, he’s still an asshole desu, literally "OBITO WAS THE COOLEST GUY" tier writing.

Attached: 1563877146697.jpg (480x478, 67K)

no, we'd focus on more interesting characters.

But he wasn't redeemed, did you miss the last chapter of that arc

Attached: 1546880751038.png (796x1250, 218K)

Imagine not finding this cute. How sad.

Attached: 89034809z.jpg (584x284, 29K)

Well one thing is for sure and that's that Skeptic hates it. Trumpet seems cautiously optimistic and we don't have any insight yet on how Geten feels, but I can't imagine she likes seeing her father figure act this way. None of them seem to.

Geten will fuck ReDestro.

>Flower
Read better manga

Say something nice about Dabi's wife!

Attached: EC6AktaUUAA9y22.jpg (680x680, 113K)

Cringe

I mean Reuenthal got to kill the slimiest motherfucker in the series to redeem himself after sacrificing millions(possibly billions) in his pointless civil war.

LoGH is very romantic as a series, it's not this hardcore science fiction tale

Shit, they know too much.

Activate... Pchako

Attached: Tomoyasu_Chikazoku.png (221x275, 56K)

t. Caleb

Attached: 1560979375231.png (768x752, 297K)

No, she will leave him with blue balls

Incredibly cute and canon.

he is her dad, don't be weird

She doesn't call him dad, but she's completely devoted to him.
It is cute and canon.

>retarted

Attached: 1550597330987.jpg (415x470, 39K)

Geten will join any side that allows her to harness the blade

>character does something abuse the doesn't even seem it was done with malicious intent
>irredeemable filth
>person is a serial murderer who gets his rock off from it
>he is a troubled child and its society's fault
God I hate leftists.

Attached: 1566672362537.jpg (349x349, 25K)

but user, Dabi is hot so it's okay

Isn't Endeavor hot too?

Meichad, stop it. they hate everyone who has a meaningful relation to cuteku

>character does something abuse the doesn't even seem it was done with malicious intent
A-user are you alright?

i has the stupid
pls under stand

Attached: 1566619931076.jpg (1074x1590, 127K)

Toga is a cute girl

Attached: 1565153085543.png (894x937, 572K)

Toga x Twice is cute and canon

Attached: canon.png (219x243, 55K)

TogaTwice is trash tier. Only outdone by BakuToga in shittiness.

>quads don't lie
But they don't necessarily tell the whole truth.

He may like it. It's the tie that could be a problem. AfO never wore one, after all; there are probably reasons for that, but 'comfort' would be pretty high..

fuyumi is great, we know this
geten is just the new coolness

Attached: 1566475952194.png (1715x2192, 1.1M)

We've seen more of ReDestro than anyone except Giran and the members of his inner circle. Does anyone here actually trust he might NOT be capable of a truly lethal backstab?

REEE ABUSE REEEE ABUSE ABUSE REEEEEEEEE

From neet to salary man. I like it.

Naw, this is normal for him.

Why would he? He truly believes Shigaraki to be his new God.

Attached: 012.png (913x1300, 473K)

Attached: D0FL76gVsAIQies.jpg (675x1200, 93K)

His followers would be more likely than him to do it. And if anyone ever did it's pretty obvious they wouldn't be alive for long. Just like Deku, shiggy has plot armor.

I wonder if Geten takes showers or if she'd freeze herself in ice if she tried? Hopefully she has control enough not to.

Only self inserting virgin Dekufags like you hate Toga x Twice.

fuyumi doesn't even make ice

Why would she freeze herself? The Ice Manipulation has full control, if there is no ice around she couldnt even actually freeze the water.

no bully ice nee-san

Attached: yummy.gif (448x252, 508K)

Geten

Attached: 567122400.png (640x480, 405K)

Is a male

Hori should draw a full panel of Geten naked so we can put this matter to rest, very detailed for good measure

is my wife

Wife (husband)

Let's put it to rest
strawpoll.me/18544125

Wife (wife)

Geten's eyes are too much like Hori's girl designs to be a male

Pedophile mirio in jail when ?

So if someone poured boiling water on Geten, it would actually make sense, right?

Likewise if Todoroki iced over, pouring boiling water would be the right move so he wouldn't get hurt

Do ice users freeze everything around them when they climax?

Attached: 1565630289333.jpg (500x611, 83K)

yeah genten has probably frozen a couple of BBCs

There's no reason for him to be in jail.

Don't say that, she is pure

Aside from him wanting to fuck a 6 years old kid

Honestly, The LOV are mad strong right now.

Like the hero, society is completely unprepared and in addition, would have been completely blindsided if hawk didn't know about what just happened.

You're right, she takes BMC (Big Mutant Cock) instead.

Wanting to fuck=/=actually fucking.
You can't jail someone for a thought crime.

Control of Japanese media is the big thing though the fact that the mla Sid jackshit with that and influencing society means Skeptic may not be as much of a power player

Of course you can

I think hawks will get either tortured or brainwashed.

Not in Japan

>climate you changed, after cumming you did

>Hawks torture consists on him being forced to have sex with women

Mirio is Erisexual, he doesn't care about any other girl.

>Dabi and Geten having sex is so destructive the hideout ends up as a frozen hell or burning every time

You can. Being a pedophile who hasn't done anything wrong yet can get you put in a psychiatric hospital, which is just prison with extra steps.

One side is burning the other is frozen.

>Using ReixEnji jokes
Yawn

And then they continue to hurl insults at each other while getting dressed

Can someone do this but instead of Brad, it’s Bakugo and instead of the Asian dude, it’s Deku?

Attached: E6868E60-E126-4F3D-9CE8-20CF1CE00BEC.jpg (2700x1800, 1.34M)

We don't know what her surface temperature is. She may be wearing that parka to protect others from her.

truer words were never spoken

Attached: 101.jpg (1200x1187, 107K)

Attached: 1563602357250.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

Based

See

Attached: 1563129787955.png (833x1300, 411K)

What will happen?

Attached: 014.png (906x1297, 447K)

>kotafags

Attached: 1553612333970.jpg (1026x570, 302K)

There's two other people in that picture user

Attached: eri ghost.png (497x1200, 175K)

Eri is the perfect size for standing blowjobs

Damn, someone should give him a sandwich.

I've not seen that movie so not sure who you meant as who, but I hope I got it right! Here you go, user, please save it, it's all yours

Attached: deku vs bakugo 3.png (1889x1260, 2.3M)

shut the fuck up coomfag

Checked

Disgusting

Uh other way around actually

is sans undertale

Attached: Sans Undergeten.png (640x480, 413K)

based

What sort of flaws does hori fail at when writting shoto?

Attached: PhotoPictureResizer_190825_193843960_crop_428x386.jpg (428x386, 34K)

>i need to learn to use my fire
>*100 chapters after*
>man, i really need to learn to use my fire

Ew. That horse faced man is not Todoroki

Attached: D_cc-EpUEAA49sR.jpg (1496x2048, 628K)

Attached: 1555102566219.png (800x2416, 1.94M)

KotaErifags are like Kacchakofags.

Yea Forumschads make the best memes

He already asked his father, it's coming.

Attached: 1535796389022.jpg (850x680, 115K)

When's the last time shoto shined under himself as the focus without sharing a joint developed arc with Deku or Bakugou.

There is your answer, the more hori puts Shoutos nee development with others on equal footing, the less exciting and captivating it'll make him look. Shouto can't even be a big draw to hype if he always near bakugou.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuV4EvabF7M
0:50

Attached: 78.png (640x561, 306K)

Attached: tumblr_pwimmoWuMR1w9xhlwo1_540.jpg (540x303, 97K)

Because its the same conflict that has been repeating since the sports festival thats not really a conflict anymore and Hori should really move forward with his dynamic and the family as a whole instead of just Endeavor doing all the character shit while Shoto sits there like a judge.

Attached: todorokizones.png (334x321, 172K)

Deku is always everywhere, I hate him so much.

Well he's the goddamn MC, what do you expect

Deku is everyone's friend. Shouto really doesn't think to much of him.

Aww Sero is a good friend

To not interfere and let characters have exclusive relationships and developments that don't depend or involve him.

>rentfree
Too bad, he's not going anywhere

Attached: 1550551569275.jpg (443x336, 36K)

I now know now why mineta is popular as in porn fanservice than Todoroki is with Momo.

I wish Deku looked like this

He is the only person Shoto really thinks about other than his dad, speedreader

>Fanart

Kek how can you be this mad over Deku sharing the panel along with the rest of Todoroki's classmates?

Attached: d2eaf54112b9cb6e3dab16f502c8935d1544693447_fwide.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Jesus user, did he fuck your mom or something?

>Sure, he's the strongest quirk user after him and the one Shouto is striving to surpass, it's rival shit along with bakugou.

Not only that panel, he's an important part of pretty much everyone's development which is annoying.
That is why Hawks is interesting, and so is endeavor and this arc being overall so good. The less Deku, the better.

>implying

Attached: 432cef4de3ac.png (620x278, 98K)

even deku or bakugo are more interesting

>Sweat
>Nervous smile
Oh ahaha

No not really.

>waah why is the MC a vital part to most of the arcs
You should probably just the manga if you can't handle Deku doing his job, you quivering cuck

Attached: (You).jpg (564x752, 55K)

W-who are you quoting? The voices inside your head?

Attached: 86687786.png (248x216, 35K)

>tumblr
Opinion disregarded

No, I'll keep reading and celebrating any development that doesn't include him as small as it might be.
>quivering cuck
Projecting much?

Because self insert trash. Drawing grapfag is easier but all Mineta porn is drawn by lonely and ugly Bastards that have no social skills.

Im not talking about mineta but of shoto

>That is why Hawks is interesting
Fuck off with you bait, fujoshit

I don't give a shit about fujos, but Hawks is pretty interesting and his role in the story is refreshing.

Still has the rated couple picture on pixiv under the bnha tag.

Sshhhh, don't tell him.

Tumblr or not does not remove that this is correct

How is Mineta remotely interesting?

deku is the cutest and best boy!

>No I'll keep reading about the character I hate continually improving and making his way through different obstacles as he fulfills his dream and destiny. I'll celebrate every single filler chapter as a small victory
Do you even listen to yourself? That's the biggest loser mentality I've heard.

>it never occurred to the tumblrtard that both of these characters are boring just by themselves
Doesn’t matter who they end up with, it’s gonna be boring. They have the combined personality of a stick. Shitty overhyped characters.

What? that is the best you can come up with?
A fictional character fucked your mom, hilarious user. No wonder you're a dekufag.
You honestly think I care what you think?

Dunno, ask the user put the coment

Attached: IMG_1534.jpg (800x1000, 76K)

Absolutely correct

Attached: 75548899_p2_master1200.jpg (822x1200, 392K)

For once, tumblr is right

>I-I don't care what you think, I can do what I want!
What I think doesn't change what you are, faggot

Roastie's opinions don't matter

i love mermaid deku so much, imagine him/her having a mermaid quirk in the actual manga

Shouto is more exciting as a deep character to flesh out than Deku or bakugou.

I'm a cuck from the perspective of a faggot? you give yourself too much importance, you're insignifcant to me, Dekufag.
Now keep being mad over Deku not showing up this week. It's been 7 wonderful months without him.

user, your opinions are valid as well

Same, it fits him so well with his colour scheme

Attached: 1_1280.jpg (1113x1113, 236K)

>tumblr
you should go back there

Can be a safe bet, but what if a few chapters later the mangaka has the character knowing the other character's gender the whole time, but didn't specify in the moment?

>user, your opinions are valid as well
I know. Yours however, aren't.

>I seriously don't care, f-faggot!
And yet you keep replying to me

Attached: 9350_3652.png (544x470, 488K)

Momo is not boring

Attached: Stick.jpg (720x1280, 106K)

I like to laugh at you, specially when you use fanart to show a nonexistent aspect of Deku.

he's there so much it's almost like he's the main character of this manga

Attached: 14a1d78a625fe17e002710496912c264.jpg (1200x767, 129K)

and why should a man's matter more than mine?

She's better than Mei I'll give you that much.

Because trannies don't matter.

because trannies aren't human

Get back to the kitchen.

Right or not, it all depends on what Hori decides to do.

Remember when she and shoto where hyped with otp hints at the test arc?

What happened?

Attached: 39915889_320219832056577_8327274552753127424_n.jpg (480x480, 54K)

He'd be more interesting if he started getting some conflict in him.

"Another hole leading into the girl's locker room! I can peek to my heart's content! See all the forbidden treasures I have so long dreamed of! FINALLY get some satisfaction! But wait! I want to be a cool hero. Would a cool hero stare at naked girls without their permission? Is there any way I can twist this to get a 'Yes"? Do I have to chose between my dreams of getting girls later and watching girls now? WHY AM I MONOLOGUING LIKE THIS, AM I CRAZY??"

"I wonder if Midnight senshi is available for counseling right now... "

They don’t get focus anymore. There was that one scene in JT.

don't worry deku will have his edgy phase soon enough

Attached: ECqJ2a1UIAEmj9y.jpg (853x964, 55K)

Sure, I can definitely imagine you sitting there by your computer right now, chuckling to yourself

Attached: b558.jpg (564x927, 67K)

if we are really objective, in reality almost nothing has happened

you could say I'm living rent free in your head.

Calm down sperg

No, it was YOUR mom, user. We all knew it, we just didn't have the heart to tell you.

>What happened?
That you're a delusional shipperfag.

Mirio x Eri = cute, canon, and wholesome

Deku x Any girl = self inserting virgins

Any fujo ship = degenerate trash

Attached: 1560367730836.jpg (1150x1150, 129K)

Well, when you have someone else living under similiar circumstances in your own head I can see why that might be necessary. Feel free to stay for as long you need to get back on your feet and take your own space back again

Attached: 1558302673323.jpg (300x300, 17K)

I'd laugh if that made an ounce of sense, I guess Deku is this huge fuck machine in the head of his fags.
That's more hilarious to think than any "your mom" jokes.

>roleplaying as a woman

Attached: 9D010CE3-39A7-4A14-AB6E-5010A3A707C4.png (670x480, 363K)

Attached: begone thot.png (662x855, 54K)

omg upvoted

Thank you, I love having that power over completely mentally ill strangers.

deku is cute!
cute!!

Attached: 1565617304959.jpg (2000x2000, 1.38M)

t.Schizo

What about background characters shipping?

Attached: 43A8011D-BD85-45AD-AEBA-2C26AEA6B3BB.jpg (1000x620, 674K)

Cute and canon.
Beware of the Dekufag who ships him with Jiro though.

You are very powerful, don't worry

Attached: 1564795743420.png (810x720, 345K)

i wish that you didn't use that word

Superior side of a two-sided coin from both a phyiscal, mental, emotional and historical standpoint.

Shipfagging is literally irrelevant to the narrative, fuck off and stop wasting server space.

Attached: 1564695123655.jpg (671x498, 107K)

Oh I know, just by giving my insight I've managed to trigger at least four roasties. My words are indeed powerful.

No, he's basically a otaku fans avatar. I hate hes the most popular character in porn after Deku as a side male.

Attached: 30574c66-3f12-4e03-a7e0-bc1a5ff3d922.png (706x780, 348K)

I wish that you didn't post anymore, but life is unfair sometimes.

Yes, it's very impressive

Attached: tumblr_ovzu9ur6sd1qipq3co2_1280.jpg (1221x1540, 442K)

>Fanart
>Tumblr
>Fujo
bullseye, I'd rather not live rent free in the head of such a disturbed individual. Ignore me from now on.

Attached: 1492195254107.jpg (666x200, 52K)

If it’s irrelevant, why should it matter to you then?

Too late for that, you'll be with me forever from now on

Attached: 1566530692416.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Obsessed

Poor me, but to be fair I do tend to have that effect on gullible and insecure retards.

Attached: 1505570032755.png (519x396, 192K)

Only Toga x Twice matters

being sexist and misogynistic for no reason isn't relevant either

Lame ass overrated meme character.

Because it's disruptive to actual discussion; morso when you have numerous boards dedicated to your self-imagined self-inflicted cuckholdry.
What's better, 1 thread every week with 150 solid posts total or 6 threads a weeks with 3,000 posts but with the same 150 solid posts.

I’m phoneposting now, so no images, but just wanted to tell you goodnight, I’m going to bed now. But I’m sure we’ll find each other on Friday in time to discuss Deku’s reappearance

You lost sweetie? this place isn't for you if that bothers you. Maybe try growing a pair, oh wait, you faggots can't.
Go back to whatever shithole you crawled from and don't come back.

t. raging roastie

>Phoneposting
>Fujo
>Roastie
>Mentally ill
I hate Deku and even I can tell you give a bad name to its fags, hopefully you don't return home.

Attached: 1502222972862.jpg (314x448, 42K)

What do you mean? I’m already home.
Also sorry to burst your bubble, but as soon as you post a Todoroki you out yourself as a fujoshit

Stay mad

Is that how mentally ill fujos work? if I post a male character I'm automatically a fujoshit like yourself? What the fuck.

Attached: 1500248308773.jpg (680x383, 25K)

I don’t make the rules, fujo

I already stated my reason; you're beneath me on nigh, if not all, accounts. I'm don't harbour any hatred, dislike or anger for recognising that a rat is a lesser being than me, the same way I'm not sexist for recognising the raw facts that a female is a lesser being than me.
Consider it less like disdain and more like apathy. You simply don't matter in the greater scheme of things; hole.

>inb4 pic related

I'd like to hear your logic on how posting a single character infers that somebody is something.

Attached: 1524695150538.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Reminder to ignore incels

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (369x459, 83K)

That is how it is in your head. I guess being retarded comes with being a dekufag.

Momo is such a lucky girl

Attached: 1563151704703.png (903x1484, 660K)

Attached: 1546358046148.jpg (800x600, 315K)

whatever, you're a prick

Attached: what.jpg (817x454, 162K)

best post in the thread

Attached: b40ee2d1bddec3c1c57b35dbefe7bcd50aaf0de905e6cebd309668913d41da56.png (312x400, 61K)

Wtf why is he good looking

Attached: ssssss.jpg (374x479, 64K)

>hawksfujo
Your opinion doesn't matter.

Why is water wet

Attached: 74612754_p38.png (800x1114, 1.05M)

go back to plebbit fucking normalshitter

Hug your frogs

Attached: tsuyu maid 2.jpg (850x1133, 130K)

based hawksfriend

i want to hug you!

Yes she is.

Attached: 1b7488a6-8052-4f4a-a16b-37d3ca622e60.jpg (526x594, 101K)

Shut up Schizo

leave me alone

Stop posting.

That's mineta, not Deku.

Pls don't stop posting.

Cute

Attached: IMG_20190826_115912.jpg (1200x1735, 278K)

Are you even aware of the disgusting fucking art you just posted you dumb dekufag?

Attached: 139.jpg (1964x2480, 505K)

i won't ever!
i love you!

Give it to dekufags to be this annoying.

My God, this is so cute it's horrifying.

I like the linked symbols.

Post disappointments

Attached: afbbbb19ebc4b745af10da23c2fc1e178b821569.jpg (580x424, 91K)

OK, they gave her hands the right size, and the facial expression is good. But cat's ears? Maid costume? Thigh flash? This isn't your father's frog.

Attached: 012.jpg (925x1300, 228K)

Attached: 009.png (903x1300, 328K)

That is the ugliest thing that you've ever posted schizo-enabler. What the fuck were you thinking?

The dumb slut wants to prove to this thread that it isn't so bad since it can also post heterosexual ""art"". then the thing will post deku like the spammer it is.
Just ignore the dumb dekufag.

Attached: Dl-4JchUcAEO5PL.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

Delet

Attached: DuuAvsFVAAAgaBN.jpg (326x335, 23K)

Inasa existence is pointless

Teenage mom Geten arc soon

I absolutely adore how inasafags thought he'd get more spotlight with the second remedial exam just to get completely sidelined.

Attached: 1550545909975.png (373x666, 227K)

imagine the sex

But I love him

Attached: Punk_Hazard_Infobox.png (504x319, 395K)

CHRIST ALMIGHTY THAT'S A BIG FUCKING WATCH

Attached: scream.jpg (1001x1043, 211K)

You know, going by the thumbnail i just tought it was some extremely moe art that tries too hard to be cute. But holy shit i keked really hard once i read the dialogue.

Attached: 1559946946713.png (600x470, 83K)

>Implying
Geten is the biological mother of the Todoroki children.

why does the idea of dabi and geten hatefucking make me diamonds

Attached: 1540316710661.jpg (1011x833, 85K)

why? It is engrish.

What

Because you're a dumb shipperfag akin to a fujo who has a thing for the low entry "enemies to lovers" trope.

Because we need a proper villain couple in this manga

Twice and Toga.

not anymore with that scarred up mug. we venom toga now.

I can't believe I was a closet shipperfag this whole time.

Yes, you're officially like a fujo.

Attached: sailor kendou.jpg (823x821, 128K)

Fugly

Are you telling me you've never done your papa?

Kendou is a cute tomboy

Attached: __kendou_itsuka_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_easy_aqk7bdqt__f935c47a9814368756bfd6aadfca150e.jpg (723x1023, 155K)