Why do people hate Gantz?

why do people hate Gantz?

Attached: 1463501950046.jpg (510x427, 60K)

Is that a Gantzfag?

because the anime adaptations are fucking shit

Gantz:O was pretty fucking good if you ask me. The TV show wasn't that bad either, if it only it stuck to the source material it would've been decent.

B-but i don't

Im not talking about the anime. Im talking about the manga itself. 2ch doesnt like it for some reason

It was mindless fun but then went full retard after the 100 demons parade arc. And the tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest is fucking shit. MC became a raging normalfag is just the cherry on top

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (430x502, 76K)

I'm enjoying Gigant.

Attached: gigant3.jpg (474x668, 85K)

This is what 2ch gets

Attached: 1510861525130.webm (720x404, 271K)

edgy wish fulfillment

TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE TAE

jej

The final arc gave me the oddest boner ever. Like I knew he was trying to make some edgy "lets see how humans like being in a slaughter house" but HOLY FUCK it gave me this odd fucking fetish.

It's a huge clusterfuck with lots of dropped subplots

Loved every second of it, only reikafags hate gantz

anime was trash and manga went full shit after osaka

read it all in one night and had to stop to fap every 2 hours

Attached: oh god oh fuck.jpg (1168x1062, 235K)

Because /best girl wasn't canon. She gets a fuck toy boi instead.

i don't think it's that great but goddamn is it entertaining.

JEJ

Oddly enough I did the same. To this day I can't remember what convinced me to read it.

Pedo

i think i saw a cool screenshot here on Yea Forums and just went with it which is pretty much how i find most manga these days

The whole final arc was super retarded, fucking tae and the anime is shit.

Reika and the Osaka arc will be forever the only thing worth shit from that manga.