Will Fujiwara steal the Prez one day with her massive tits as bait?

Will Fujiwara steal the Prez one day with her massive tits as bait?

Attached: C6FC4035-3907-4ABE-9ECB-D85A668D8FCE.png (500x375, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eigaland.com/topics/?p=107364
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prez is smart enough to marry Kaguya, but he might let F paizuri him on the side

But if Kaguya found out...

Miko is cute and will marry Ishigami.

Attached: 4F018239-2627-4B2C-8D75-23F285188824.png (864x1597, 810K)

Yes. Kaguya is a cuck.

spoilers when

I was re reading the manga and when i reached the cultural festival arc, i thought of something. Ishigami gave Tsubame a giant heart cookie and Iino a small heart keychain.

What i think it that's Ishigami's love life in the present and in the future. The big heart cookie represents a big intense love yet one that will go away (the cookie either going bad or being eaten) and the small keychain represent a smaller love yet a long lasting one that won't go away

Did Ishi give Iino the keychain?
I thought she found it on the ground.
I guess I shouldn't speed read

Remember when this manga was good?

yes

Attached: 1547832063246.jpg (824x3040, 1.12M)

yeah, it feels like it was only 3 days ago when I read the latest chapter

How of often does this release?

The first volume?

Ishigami found it. He turned it over to Miko because the Discipline Committee handles lost and found. Then she noted that if a lost item isn’t claimed within three months, the person who turned it in can keep it. And incidentally, three month was the period of time Ishigami unwittingly gave Tsubame for answering his accidental confession of love by giving her his “heart”.

I think the idea is pretty clearly, if Tsubame doesn’t claim Ishigami’s heart in three months, Miko can/will take it.

Weekly. On break this week.

Is symbolism big in this series? I'm not a big fan of it because it's not very realistic.

Weekly, but a couple of weeks ago the magazine was on break, then this week the author was on break, possibly trying his best to ensure the live action isn't a piece of shit.
Which will probably happen anyways, considering how awful romcom live actions are.

>not very realistic

You’re in the wrong medium, then, to say nothing of the wrong series.

first: Prez is not a cowtitfaggot
second: F chances are Absolute Zero

Not that much really. That's the usual dumb school legend that will probably get adressed once or twice, but this manga's whole theme is that you need to put effort if you want love.
No contrived shenanigans like the retarded Nisekoi locket.
At least the main couple was surprisingly down to earth regarding why they fell for each other.

Yes, last time you asked.

Attached: 1563036652892.jpg (382x239, 35K)

>implying she hasn't been compromised by haya

>the purest boy with the giga whore
that pic is really offensive

Can't beat the cowitits.

cursed

What does he have planned for us next?

Attached: aka3.png (138x140, 37K)

Damn, that's really nice
I can't believe I missed that

I'll be honest, best manga romcom I've read so far. Makes Nisekoi look like a pile of garbage.

Chapters are paced well so far, no loose ends, characters are all well developed including supporting characters.

>NTR
YES please

So we agree Miko already won the Ishibowl

Does Tsubame even like Ishigami? Was she going to have consolation sex with him at least?

No one likes Ishigami.

fireworks

Yeah, last chapter was great, I can't wait to see what happens next chapter

>On break this week
Fuck, i was so sure that today is when releases will resume.

Attached: 1554158087829.jpg (523x445, 83K)

I've shipped it since aka blessed us with this frame.

Miko does, but she has certified shit taste.

Lino a fatty

>shit taste.

Attached: 1565139411319.png (449x364, 239K)

>cheating on Kaguya
>smart

whats the worse that can happen?

How many kids?

I like it whenever Kaguya is smug to Hayasaka now

Attached: 2019-08-26 14_13_18-Kaguya-sama Wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-tachi No Renai Zunousen Chapter 153_ The Swa (620x277, 158K)

>This is the same girl that was so inexperienced she thought full on tongue kissing was normal for a first kiss
I get the feeling Hayasaka gets up to more than Kaguya knows
Especially since she got farther with Prez in a couple hours than Kaguya did in literally more than a year

What a cute couple.

Attached: 1564318510518.jpg (1771x1771, 286K)

>Tfw girls will never dress up like that for you just so you can enjoy their cuteness

Attached: momoass.jpg (779x762, 72K)

>Holo hat
My dick is diamonds
Something about that hat is just cute as shit
I don't even know what the hat style is called

Take it back you fucking faggot

Next chapter when?
Wasn't it due today?

Still don't why Momo left the council. She seemed to like Shirogane enough to offer him advice on love matters and she doesn't tell him to go away since she monopolizes the rooftop with her yakuza status.

>They let a girl from a Yakuza family be treasurer for the student council of the most well funded highschool in the country
Lmao

The president picks the rest of the members

Why'd he choose F and Ishi?
Is it ever explained?
Were they friends before the fact?

He knew about Ishi's incident and tried to protect him having him on the Council

No, she's straight, apparently that gag has been dropped

based ishigami. modern men don't like it.

Attached: 74609724_p1.jpg (960x1020, 240K)

The narrator says Ishigami is a genius with data analysis and Shirogane begged him to stay on.

I have no idea why he picked Fujiwara. Actually, I’m not even sure what the Secretary is supposed to do. If it’s dealing with paperwork, she doesn’t seem to do any that we’ve seen. Maybe the ex-Prez recommended her for unknown reasons.

Really, the ex-Prez is the most mysterious character in the series so far.

Fujiwara is a gateway to Kaguya. That's why he picked her. Plus he might have already been a bit familiar with her through Kei.

Okawaii koto...

Do it now Aka, god fucking damn it

I won’t see this thread end in ashes. Plant your roots in me.

>most likely she has tattoos on her back

>Really, the ex-Prez is the most mysterious character in the series so far.

I thought he was Ishigami at first.

Spoilers in 1 week from now right?

Attached: 1562367333086.jpg (657x595, 141K)

Usually we get early spoilers after a week off.

Is there a break after the next chapter? I think I remember something about a break right after live action release, but I'm not sure.

More like 5-6 days, as said.

It feels like there is a break every other week since the anime ended.

I choose to believe Aka has just been spending his time helping with the adaptation of S2.

I'm sure that kind of cringe line would get Miko wet, but she's an emotional retard.

Attached: EC5codyUcAItWP0.jpg orig.jpg (363x434, 63K)

Isn't Iino a tiny girl?

Yes. Exceptionally so.

eigaland.com/topics/?p=107364

Kaguya Live action movie projected to have biggest opening next week according data of reservation ticket.

it's even beating Violet evergarden spin-off movie.

The Stand of Kaguya Shinomiya, a girl who wished from the bottom of her heart to be able to be kind and form connections with others in spite of her aggressive and standoffish nature, is 「VIRGINIA MOON」

It takes an anthropomorphic form slightly shorter than Kaguya but appearing taller as it wears a crown that also resembles a western tea pot. It has Elizabethan ruffs at the neck and wrists and a torso vaguely resembling a magical girl costume in shades of blue with blue beads tied on the arms and hanging from the neck. The face is powder white and circular twin mechanical looking blue antennae poking out diagonally and with chibi-ish slats for eyes and a small smiling mouth, a rarity in Stands. Her lower body is covered by a tube-like dress resembling blue flower.

It’s ability is to 「RENDER HARMLESS」either people or objects. By making a circle with its hands BLUE VIRGINA can suck up 「FIGHTING SPIRIT」leaving her opponents (or herself) in a gentle frame of mind with no inclination to fight. She can also render objects harmless or ineffective, essentially turning them into toy versions of themselves, but only four or five at a time.

There is a limit to the amount of FIGHTING SPIRIT it can absorb, and it must process and expel it first. It then becomes an herbal tea that can be poured from the teapot-crown, which is a powerful 「ANTITOXIN」

Attached: 396161A9-6CC1-4494-9FBA-0BA629996E10.jpg (188x268, 13K)

Who the hell even wants live action shit anyway?

me.
I want Kaguya JAV live action starred by Kanna Hashimoto and Asakawa Nana.

The Kaguya actress is super cute and is exactly how you'd imagine Kaguya would look like if she were real. I'm shocked such a person exists.

I want to Prez and Chika to procreate.

This
Kaguya loves him so much that she will forgive him if he accidentally impregnates chika

>accidentally

Honestly, this show is a breath of fresh air if you've been used to harem shows. The development of the relationship between characters is so satisfying and real that it makes you realize how much other shows rely on instant gratification while not being very deep; I feel like an addict who just got out of my addiction watching this show.

spoilers not soon enough

Attached: 1212334456.png (381x524, 81K)

The chad Kaguya vs. the virgin Haysaca

Ripped straight from reddit fag

Attached: 1454525273979.jpg (542x474, 27K)

How would you know that unless you were there too?

Hayasaka could have a harem of fuckbois at her beck and call if she wanted.

Based. An OTP I never thought i needed

>can be poured from the teapot-crown, which is a powerful 「ANTITOXIN」
Elaborate. Range of her stand?
Also post THE DOORS

And I like Hayasaka cucking Kaguya with Prez.

Attached: Lewdasaka.png (800x1142, 223K)