ITT: Best animated fights

streamable.com/k6z3o

Attached: herakles_lit.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/0lsuf
streamable.com/tt45k
streamable.com/pjvho
youtube.com/watch?v=aNW8WGm7un0
youtube.com/watch?v=fVBKigXjxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=2JEkneZMNiE
streamable.com/f6qo2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1561312475245.webm (640x480, 2.9M)

Attached: ezgif-2-d5983c7d7be9 (1).webm (640x360, 2.9M)

based ufotable turning a mundane fight in the VN into a masterpiece of sakuga
i cant even imagine how the actual sick fights in the last part are gonna look

Why was this series ever considered good, again?

>most nips use english because they think it's cool
>bleach uses spanish
based kubo

I've read HF ages ago, did Saber have infinite reserves of mana or something?

streamable.com/0lsuf
streamable.com/tt45k
How can other studios even compete? Ufotable is light years beyond everyone right now.

Because back in the fucking 90ies there wasn't any other show that had FIGHTS. Except Samurai Jack, that show was rad. But setting that aside, all your various super hero shows were one off episodes and the fights usually weren't very long.

But then it's 5 o'clock and DBZ is on you flip to it and almost guaranteed you got some guys slapping the absolute shit out of each other. That's a high value cartoon show right there.

>not posting episode 19

This fight was better than kimetsu no yaiba #19

Liked this one too so I made a webm: streamable.com/pjvho

Attached: Aias_Shirou.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

old anime, new anime sukc ass

>type moon movie budget has better animated fights than a random shounen jump two-cour adaptation

Attached: D0wfTOeVsAEKWsG.png (489x344, 269K)

i really want a ufotable full budget sparks liner high

>shounenspics think this is well animated

Do you guys want any other webm from HF2?

>CGI explosions everywhere

>hurr durr I will let myself become evil just as a excuse to fight my rival, even though I've been living on this planet for a fucking decade and even got a son with the humans I once tried to kill

Fucking Vegeta is so retarded. Never got why he was so popular.

>beamspam
>slow motion still frames in between
>no actual choreography

How to avoid animating and making retards think its good animation 101
Fatechuunis are embarrassing

Attached: 1517785143716.webm (668x360, 2.93M)

Here, you can look at some real, clean UFOkino without annoying fireworks, CGI cars/skeletons or bloom.

Attached: 1566691037594.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Why does Saber take literally no damage?
Why didnt she just nuke him from the start?
And why does a japanese highschooler manage to kill her in one of the endings?

She's Saber
Despite being corrupted she's still a knight
Same as the second answer plus he was using the power of a servant and erased himself in the process, also she didn't die from that
Read the VN, dude

>take no damage
she has dark sakuras magical energy so her stats are skyrocketed compared to berserker, not to mention her sword is the strongest noble phantasm
>why didn't she just nuke him from the start
berserker is berserker he is durable and strong
>why does a japanese highschooler manage to kill her.
he had help from rider and created a opening to which he used a magical dagger to pierce her.
in sparks liner high he broke his mind to receive archers battle experience, knowledge, and kanshou/bakuya true nature to defeat her because he had no rider to help him.

Attached: sparkslinerhigh.png (1920x1080, 671K)

excalibur can oneshot all lives of shitzerker in one go

>read "plot armor: the experience"

No thanks, Nasu is a hack and a tranny.

It literally can't, that's why Berserker only dies once here.
Caliburn killed him 5 times because it's a multi-hit attack
At least that's how I remember it

zouken wanted to have the shadow take over berserker for protection

>tranny
Good job removing any weight to your argument

I wasn't making an argument, trannychaser.

Ufotable's digital department needs to be stopped. They've commited too many crimes.

>remembering when Nakamura made amazing cuts with great choreography rather than just scenes with almost no actual content, covered in shiny bullshit effects, and laced with cubes

Attached: 1387652104094.jpg (400x413, 83K)

ufotable and their pretty lights are so fucking overrated

Attached: 1520642466054.jpg (1154x866, 86K)

Yep. Basically a functionally limitless pool due to being hooked up to the grail. Excalibur spam and ridiculous Bursting kept Berserker down so the Shadow could eat him in the end.

Yu Yu Hakusho? Rurouni Kenshin? Dragonball wasn't the only game in town.

I hope HF part 3 is like 4 hours long

Attached: 1562831947515.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

>The message Saber Alter carries as a character

Nasu: The main concept illustrated for the protagonist, and thus the player, is that you can't save everyone. Saving one person often means sacrificing another, and Saber Alter is the epitome of that philosophy. In this way, you could say Saber Alter represents the true nature of this route. Even if you played through both Saber's and Rin's routes and came to really care for Saber, Sakura's route does not allow you the luxury of choosing to save everyone. The player is forced to make that tough decision, and this was something that players either loved or loathed passionately. Saber Alter was the best way to beautifully portray that truly dark scene.
Takeuchi: If you've still got some idealised notion in your head that you can save Saber as well, you don't have what it takes to save Sakura... right?
Nasu: The sincere pride with which Shirou offers his words of gratitude to Saber after making the conscious decision to part with her was my way of sharing the weight and gratitude we should all feel regarding those who are willing to sacrifice themselves for others.
Takeuchi: The "weight" you speak of was a core element of Sakura's route.
Nasu: That basically sums up the theme of Saber Alter, but to be honest I was more interested in Dark Excalibur. It's so cool! Oh, and since Rider got the short end of the stick in Saber's route, I decided to give her a little time in the spotlight by facing off against the force of Dark Excalibur.

Attached: FateVol2_Preview3.jpg (1270x900, 296K)

>Shitrou is le soulless autist who only cares about his ideal
>unless its Nasus waifu the wormslut, of course

cringe

>Read the VN
>Willingly reading Nasu's "prose"

Attached: Kyubey WTF.jpg (230x294, 16K)

if you play the tiger dojo 41 (sauna scene) they conclude that ubw and fate routes were shirou's ideal and worldbulding and covered the major themes of fate.
heavens feel is more of the backside of fate.

Attached: ubwandfate.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=aNW8WGm7un0
youtube.com/watch?v=fVBKigXjxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=2JEkneZMNiE

How can other fightan game adaptations even compete?

Is UBW worth reading if you already know the ending? do any different servants or masters show up compared to saver route?

>UBW worth reading
yes, not because of the more character appearances though. ufotable did it justice. but i would suggest picking it up because of the worldbuilding that was never introduced (probably like 70% of it was VN only).
Also Shirou was portrayed as being a little too OP in UBW, projection looks like nothing in the anime, but when Shirou goes through it, Nasu writes it as he is going crazy each time, it made a lot of the moments more epic and archers monologue makes the fight make more sense.

Attached: keeponbeingemiya2.png (1920x1080, 674K)

>When your show's being animated like it's the final episode but you still got five episodes left.

Attached: Itano Circus.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

>EVERYONE IS HERE

streamable.com/f6qo2

Attached: clap.gif (640x360, 101K)

Because the manga has some exceptional paneling.