RIP kemofure

>director singlehandedly responsible for the show's success gets booted
>best VA's get same treatment
>S2's quality exchanged for shitty music and mobile games
>anime's most successful underdog in years now a corporate puppet

now what?

Attached: gonebutneverforgotten.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

You're late.

FUCK KDKW FUCK MINE never forget 9/25

Attached: 76111299_p1~2.jpg (2879x4000, 2.12M)

move onto another SoL series like all the other bottomfeeders do

Kemono Friends is the biggest tragedy in the history of anime.

it still hurts

plus, fennec getting a new VA is pretty recent

it's not sol though

shiiton gakuen gets close, but im getting bored of it

Attached: hahayes.jpg (959x916, 168K)

just read more of them, it's fine

Don't worry kemonofrens,Chemlixer will take the torch from now on,let's pretend that S2 never existed.

Attached: 1552120888034.png (849x1080, 629K)

Attached: believe.jpg (1920x2160, 709K)

_ ____ __ ____ ________.

Dumb pigeon

I try to forget but the pain is eternal

I honestly don't think I can let go until I know the truth. Unfortunately I doubt this will ever happen since people who poke their nose into AGN business tend to disappear.

lol

>Kemono Friends S1 overshadowed LWA and it was a success for now being hetshit
>KFS2 was hetshit and had a male MC and flopped
Fuck Mine. He's Yoshinari 2.0

It was revealed after the show ended you stupid nigger.

I feel that way too, there's nothing that can be done about 9/25 but I just want closure. A real reason as to why it happened.
It wasn't some "hetshit vs yuri" type of situation that even caused KF2 to fail, don't try bringing in your dumb agendas.We didn't even know until after

It was already obvious that Kyururu was a male even before it was confirmed, you retards. It was another reason to shit him for being a shitty Kaban wannabe piece of shit.

No it wasn't.

Not really, no. While it is obvious that making him a boy instead of a cute girl like Tomoe was a terrible choice, that's not the reason why KF2 failed and you're being dumb

At least we got Youkoso Japari Park, that only gets better and better, I wished it were a weekly series, 2 episodes a month is not enough.

Dogshit meme show dies a pathetic death. Good riddance.

See you in KF3.

>leave kemofure to me

Attached: cute.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

>not posting the better version

Attached: ECpxCFaVAAAQWT7.png (1200x675, 1.05M)

Not the reason but it IS one of the reasons why KF2 flopped. Why the fuck would you want to have a MC with le ambiguous gender bullshit instead of Kaban? Because you want to fucking upstage Kemurikusa?

Because they're fags who wanted to copy Tatsuki while not understanding all the other parts that make his work fun

I think most people assumed K* is just an ugly girl.

Kyururu was hated before his gender was revealed. Instead of being the hero that Kaban was, he abandoned Dog, set off a chain of events that destroyed the hotel and killed Amur Tiger and stole Serval from Kaban. The ending was absolutely hated and it having to do with Kyururu's gender.

Pretty much. I couldn't tell what Ky*rurucifer was at first because of how ugly he was

kemon friends was always shit

>dude low budget CGI lmao
its shit

>look it up
>click 3 chapters at random
>all of them were about eating poop

Attached: angery serb.png (458x548, 247K)

Why do you always make the same typo, ESL-kun?

yeah, that happens

>Kemono Friends was killed by the same mistake that killed Little Witch Academia
Oh how the irony.

Attached: ImplyingHetonoFriends.png (846x900, 884K)

>still trying to force this shit meme

That's the fucking point dumbass. Kyururu was a fucking mistake.

Wait, they acutally confirmed it? I stopped watching KF2 because it was mediocore, but I always thought he was male. I just didn't except them to outright state it. The body type made it obvious for anyone who can recognize secondary gender characteristics. This is something most of Yea Forums has extreme issues with. I don't know how often I've seen anons who seriously believe that a character with a rectangle torso and broad shoulders is female.

For anime it is particulary hard to get any good information. The production committee model which involves lots of companies makes it very hard to find out what exactly happened. And it is even harder when the anime is an adaptation, since we don't know how many rights the original author still has. Because, despite what some anons think, in most cases authors do retain adaptation rights when they publish a manga. And this is very likely true for KDKW, since they have some big authors who have said that they don't want an anime. (Azuma)
But KF's situation is even more complicated since it was a multimedia project from the start. How many rights does the author even retain in this case?
We will never know the truth. As a more neutral person I would say KDKW was the clear loser in this case, considering the large committee its unlikely that they made lots of money from KF. And the resulting NND boycott and image loss is worse than their potential share of the earnings even if KF2 was a mega hit.
On the other hand, this made Kawakami "step down". And the company is at least in my opinion in a much better shape because of the change in leadership. The new CEO even has put measures into place to stop a second KF event.

Attached: Kemono Friends S2.jpg (1000x1688, 446K)

The reason is that the target demographic for KF2 were children. And children can more easily relate to a character with the same gender as them. At least that's the only logicial reason I can find.

I can't stop watching and hoping.

Attached: DeI0bwUVMAAAKqd.jpg (3814x2393, 679K)

>KF2 was meant for children
>Aired at midnight
Yeah your logic is stupid

it was me, I destroyed Kemono Friends!

An earlier timeslot was virtually impossible because of the committee. KF was big, but not big enough for a TV Tokyo morning slot. That's where the likes of Pokémon, Boruto and Yugioh air.
S1 was a mega hit with children despite airing at midnight. Also, there are things like video recorders and VODs.
And they would need to replace an already ongoing extremely popular anime to make place for KF2.

I still hoping to KF3 to not be a total trainwreck shit like KF2
And, god let this shithole get KF Arcade, i'll spend some money to it

The KF3 twitter is adorable.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-8-26 けものフレンズ3@公式アカウント ( kemono_friends3) Twitter.png (1918x985, 831K)

I still find the logic a bit flawed. KF's popularity came with the midnight crew and its original airing, and though it may have been boosted by airing in the morning with children that's not where the popularity originally came from. Child friendly does not equate to child targeting

Both versions they posted of the opening are really nice, with a lot of extremely cute visuals. It also seems like there are a lot more Friends in than the first OP shows so I really hope KF3 doesn't end up like "that".

Attached: EC1QytVVAAAAxR0.png (1078x659, 431K)