This is definitely the most soulless shounen to ever be made

This is definitely the most soulless shounen to ever be made

Attached: main_tss.jpg (750x609, 386K)

then don't make a fucking thread about it.

too bad that spot is taken by fullmetal craphemist

I can you say this when BC still exists?

yes I just dont like it

You misspelled mha
Haikyuu is forced soul
OP's soul died long ago

There's been worse. At least it has decent art and the part where the ice villain froze someone and grinds their body into a snow cone was memorable in its absurdity. I wont miss it when it's gone but I think it's an alright read so far. Then again I'm kind of a sucker for series set in a Japanese urban/metropolitan city.

Yes I can. Have you even fucking read TSS and BC to compare them? As generic as BC is, its not nearly as bad as TSS.

this

Attached: Black Clover and Fairy Tail.jpg (1530x2537, 1.1M)

Unironically this. BC is naruto all over again but with actual wizards meanwhile TSS is just fuck gaijins.

I haven't even started BC and I know it's fucking good.

It feels like it's on the edge of being a good concept but it just doesn't come together because the execution on it is so thoroughly mediocre.

The art and designs are solid/readable/distinct but the action and paneling is utterly lifeless. This latest chapter has basically no kinetic energy to it- you can't tell that any actual force is being applied with any of the attacks.

The writing and setup and base character archetypes are perfectly fine but are incredibly flat in execution and it makes little use of the whole cyberpunk setting/aesthetic.

It's the worst thing in Jump right now, but it still manages to be above Taisei and Beast Children every week.

Somehow it actually has a fanbase.

>Haikyuu is forced soul
What?

BC never should've made it past chapter 20 or so but a mere 4 years later it halfway got its head and ass wired together into something with a vague amount of character in spite of it being Battle Shounen Mad-Libs with a heaping helping of "Inspiration" from Nardo/Fairy Tail/Bleach/Wan Piss/etc.

It still sucks, but it actually managed to get marginally better from being absolutely 100% derivative trash.

The art is pretty. What a shame

You get 3 chances at Jump, he can definitely find a better writer next time.

Looks like a hero academia rip off desu

That's not terribly strong competition, so it's gonna be the Black Clover of its wave- surviving because everything else gets axed.

The competition:
>like the third fucking shitty Shougi manga Jump Editorial has attempted to make work in the last 2 years
>Rugby manga that almost just accepts its own failure because in the authors own words they're not gonna bother explaining the rules.
>Axed series based on the most generic Shota protag you can imagine that expects Nip zoomers to know more about Saiyuki than vague elements from every other series that has referenced/copied it.

I had hoped for this climactic battle to be good but the pacing and the weird direction made it messy
Speaking of new stuff in jump anyone read the newest series, the family assassins one

Saiyuki wasn't in the same round as TSS

t. seething herolet
>I turned evil because Daddy hit me once
kill yourself

The last couple of waves all blend together to be honest. Between the last two I'd still say the worst Jump Start was Ne0;lation.

I really want this to be good because the setting is really unique for a shounen manga but there's no way it won't get axed
>herofag is seething
BC is generic as fuck but at least it has actual fights. It's fun to read

Thanks OP, you've guaranteed some SS tier studio will have to spend half a decade making 150 episodes of it instead of literally anything else.

Attached: 1126.gif (480x270, 1.72M)

Rent free

It's still a very young series. It might grow into it's own someday. I'll give it a chance atleast.

No there's definitely worse out there. And honestly in this climate I'll take a generic shonen over isekai.

That's not jujutsu crapsen

The author wasn't even trying to hide it, holy fuck

>Implying MHA is original in any way.

Attached: sky hero academia.jpg (1000x1430, 295K)

Flashback every goddamn shot of the ball.
Just play volleyball ball you fucks.

Bump

That movie is kino