We'll never get a Fate adaptation

>We'll never get a Fate adaptation
Why are we still her? Just to suffer?

Attached: Fate ending.jpg (798x593, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!qlczzYiI!bnZsuBiMRVCKmugwizlIGc-0Bm1rXUXk_locMF7ogIU
mega.nz/#!T0UD0SBQ!yL4vw1j91cXFyFfVsUbyeRuJb4vTCesOhQqo9mmFtlA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but fate is the worst route desu. you got the highlights of that route animated by deen lmao

Based ESL, made my kek.
Also
>what is deen/stay night

HF is the worst route

We almost certainly will though. It will be treated as the finale to UFOtables F/SN involvement.

Shit?

hf is the best route you retard

Who even cares, UBW was garbage and HF cuts so much shit that it's not any good either. A Fate adaptation would be just as bad or worse.

No it's unlimited fag works.

>cut the Illya scenes from HF movie to add more of them to Fate anime adaptation
How would you feel about this?

But so is Fate. They deserve each other

that makes no sense, illya had the best development in HF. HF's ending won't have as much of an impact because they skipped some illya scenes

if you like seeing shirou's characer raped yeah sure

Fate route needs some more scenes.

Deen Fate wasn't THAT bad, just skip the shitty Caster filler arc
Deen UBW was pretty fucking bad in terms of pacing though

shirou stopped being a retard for once and went against his ideals, that's peak shirou for you
yeah remove vital scenes so that the best route will suffer. I swear if ufo adapts fate illya will be the only redeeming thing about it

>shirou stopped being a retard for once and went against his ideals
Best Shirou is Full Autism Shirou.

that's garbage shirou
shirou is shirou because of his ideals

no, shirou is shirou because he is the bone of his sword
HF is the route where he really becomes the bone of his sword, therefore best route for his character

you fucking retard don't ever reply to my post again

>HF is the route where he really becomes the bone of his sword, therefore best route for his character
Can't argue with that flawless logic.

Attached: 1566680996841.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Cope.

>remove vital scenes which have already been removed to cut runtime
>add scenes to Fate instead, and improve Shirou's relationship with Illya there

I mean, why not?
The movies are already fucked.

but HF is illya's route desu, it's where she got the most and without a doubt the best development she's got from all the routes. why not extend the runtime and add them? why ruin the superior route just to cater to fatefags?

Because UFOtable are shit.

I want to believe.

Attached: 1562177952009.jpg (1220x693, 288K)

Why would you want an adaptation of any route? They're all shit.

t. snkfag

Agreed.
They should have made anime original routes for Rider or Medea.

Good. I don't want filthy fucking secondaries to come near My King and her beautiful story.

Attached: saberking.jpg (885x2048, 193K)

Wormcucks will attack you for this.

What?
That'd be a possibly decent and worthwhile compromise, though it'd still probably stink.

This might sound a bit strange but What would've happened had Kotomine's wife had bore him a child?I'm mostly in the mood for writing something up and I kinda want to know for those more experienced in Fate

He did have one.

If they did theoretically make a Fate adaptation I'd like for them to try to stick closer to the VN artstyle more. I'm thinking something in between Emiya-Gohan and the DEEN style but with way less QUALITY. I'd want them to try a recapture that early-2000-visual-novel aesthetic as opposed to this new hyper-computer created Marvel CU style shenanigans. I just think that most F/SN adaptations have gotten too dark and gritty and it wouldn't really do the Fate route story proper justice as it isn't nearly as dark of a route, we just got done with the darkest route HF, and I'm just plain sick of the grim-dark edginess that FSN is going towards. The Fate route is probably the lightest and most whimsical/fantastical route and ufotable might not actually be the best studio for the job.

The Fate route just wouldn't fit right with what we have seen from ufotable's adaptations so far.

Attached: FB_IMG_1566420086193.jpg (696x1598, 116K)

Huh, an obscure daughter. I actually am surprised he even had one.

He would have ate them.

fuck no I prefer the rhino tohsaka design

Surely you are joking.

Attached: tooooosaka rin.jpg (881x2048, 180K)

Is dis nigga srs

Attached: カレン修道服無帽02b(中).png (264x519, 155K)

>obscure
She's practically a main heroine in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, secondary.

Attached: your penis and the vatican have something in common.jpg (800x600, 111K)

Ufotable peaked visually with KnK and have only gotten worse since F/Z.
Enjoy your CG filters and rhinos.

Attached: 1511963986407.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

I had just started Ataraxia and thought his wife had just died and there. Holy shit do I need to finish that shit before I continue speaking like a tard

Agreed

Attached: f27dccb356c7f97b8b46d93caed3d59c.jpg (1940x2400, 1.21M)

People give DEEN a lot of shit, but they did get the character designs and music down right.

Attached: 1503099381134.png (363x272, 165K)

Who cares about Fate, give me a HA adaptation

Attached: 69072026_p0.png (1447x2053, 3.15M)

rhino rin makes me diamonds my nigga

Do people even know about the Fate TV Reproduction? It was a decent salvage of what few good material there was from DEEN/Stay Night. I recommend anyone who wants to at least revisit that garbage of an anime to watch those OVAs. There's two and they are each roughly 1 hour long each.

They also gave us the voices we know and love.

Attached: fate-stay-night-tv-reproduction-2980.jpg (319x450, 85K)

No.

She would have been best girl if he had

Yes.

Attached: 1504185079434.jpg (800x450, 174K)

I like ufo's art style. I think they could do the fate route pretty well if they just used a lighter colour palate

Attached: 1545856692677.jpg (1919x1079, 267K)

>F/HA anime never ever
AAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 0C50F120-B911-4667-81CD-78B83AAE5E00.jpg (800x600, 43K)

I mean I'm going to sound like an asshole but I feel the VNs are often enough-Sure there are no animations as fancy but fuck, the story is enganging as it is and you don't need to be butting heads because the studio didn't animate "x"
It will also make it less popular to the populi which means >less niggers

fate route is world building for servants and some magic. Impossible to animate the route without info dumping but knowing ufotable they will probably just remove it and wow people with budget.

Seriously how the fuck is this so good? How did he write a single, cohesive, original, entertaining story laden with tropes which whilst entertaining in their own right are there as pathways into and often deliberate misdirects and distractions from the more complicated grand underlying themes, philosophies and questions. Making each of the 3 story lines more and more complicated, meaningful and impactful as you experience each one? Just extraordinary. UBW & Heaven's Feel casts everything else in the story in a new light, offering new insights and possibilities. It allows for a ridiculous amount of fun interpretation and head canon too.
I mean the guy has written some absolute trash nonsense since releasing Fate Stay Night, but that game, these animes are just fucking extraordinary. Every time it feels like a generic hero fantasy he introduces an aspect to the characters, history, world, etc that provides new context and complications. Even his tropes are top notch, if all you want is a fun, action filled harem type fantasy with engaging memorable seemingly tropey girl characters then it offers that. If you want to spend hours deliberating over what actually drives each character it offer than too.
It appeals to the harem anime fan and the literature critic.
Fate Stay Night is in my opinion the best visual novel. How he wrote this by himself, and figured out it's the kind of story that can only ever be really expressed in one format as a VN is amazing. What a work of fucking genius. Then we've been blessed with these anime. Even if the original anime butchered the main storyline a bit.

This is a good post.

Attached: 3179DA42-59F5-4684-99E9-9A0249AC1F11.gif (500x270, 1.02M)

It's just fundamentals man, everyone's so concerned about being unique these days. Every new story has to be le quirky.

He received revelations from the God Himself

FSN and FHA will always be in my heart as peak Fate

Rin a cute

Attached: 101aa4e5c0651b7e4e1e10367f99903a.jpg (3545x4527, 1.96M)

Guys, my Shinji does not look good. I think he might be broken. How can I fix him?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-26-02h55m00s543.png (1280x720, 986K)

You know usually I'd find OCs taking in attributes or traits that'd make him on par with gods, specially if they are literal gods. But fuck, Emiya Shirou in my opinion EARNED the fucking right to be part of a "modern myth", if that's even a thing , comparable to Hercules, Arthur and Medusa's myth IRL.

Try attaching The Shadow directly to that girl's head
I think it'll fix your problem

Worst route is hf and a quarter of ubw

I want Fate and Garden of Avalon. I want Garden of Avalon more cause I want people to get salty over the fact that Camelot destroyed itself cause everyone but Artoria was fucked up beyond redemption.

If we ever get another Fate route adaptation, they'd probably throw in parts from Garden of Avalon to flesh out Saber's backstory.

Basically this. All they need is to brighten it up and I'm sold.

>animes

The concept for Fate was developed in high school and so he spent years deliberating on how it would go, what ideas to put in. You ask how, it really was just the sheer amount of time Nasu put into his works back then. Fate was his golden brain child goose.

DEEN Rin is peak. Fuck ufotable and their rhino faces.

Attached: __toosaka_rin_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_ishihara_megumi__sample-d78193c6ace7c39d917aeb524ec3a (850x1214, 165K)

Can't wait for Mordretards to start damage controlling about how much of an obnoxious cunt she turned out to be to Arturia.

Fuck Mordred, she killed millions.

Attached: 1550371472649.jpg (433x561, 78K)

Morgan's to blame for that. The real fuck up who has literally no excuse is Lancelot.

Attached: yande.re 123535 club40 fate_stay_night ishihara_megumi pantsu toosaka_rin topless wet.jpg (2845x4064, 2.04M)

Rin looks so good with tan skin.

>tfw no full grimdark Garden of Avalon adaptation immeaditley followed by A Carnival Phantasm toned Charlemagne and the 12 Paladins

DEEN also gave us Sakura in a jabroni outfit.

Attached: sakura_and_her_jabroni_outfit.jpg (900x1200, 239K)

The real question is why would you want one.
The only good anime Fate is Extra.

Attached: [mdcx] Fate Extra Last Encore - 13 [Blu-ray.720p.x264.10bit.AAC][4D8197D5].mkv_snapshot_46.03.142.jp (1280x720, 230K)

I can't wait for Galahad shillers when lostbelt 6 comes along. He's literally in a world that's months away from blowing up.

Fate is a boring route to adapt, barely anything happens thats why DEEN had to pad it with UBW/HF material

Nasu's original plan was to write a "revised" Fate route for TV, but Miura begged to do UBW instead.

Medea deciding to kidnap Sakura because she’s a grail too honestly is an idea with potential.

You don't. He's just the way he deserves to be.

Toilet-Chan needs to be kept away from the king.

Does she also go YOROKOBE SHONEN

Attached: yorokobe.png (299x530, 111K)

What new scenes would you add to the Fate route?

What was the best directed Nasuverse anime?

>Nasu's original plan was to write a "revised" Fate route for TV, but Miura begged to do UBW instead.

Can someone give me the quick run down on Miura? Why does he get so much hate?

First off, Miura gets a lot of resentment from Saberfags because he's the primary reason Ufotable adapted UBW as opposed to Fate. Second, Miura is hardcore flash-over-substance. His strong point is action sequences, and he's basically the reason for that flashy fight/chase sequence between Lancer and True Assassin in HF1, as he's the one who directed it. Even if shit doesn't make sense in the context of Fate, he'll still do it as long as it's flashy. Hence why Shirou was jumping around like fucking Spider-Man in the fight against Gil.

how would a F/HA anime work though? It's mainly groundhog day loops and the story jumps from comedy to being serious fairly quickly.

>there are people that watched that watched only Fate Apocrypha

What do you even call those people?

All I want is another season of Emiya Gohan

Read the manga

>Today's Menu for the Emiya Family
vol. 1: mega.nz/#!qlczzYiI!bnZsuBiMRVCKmugwizlIGc-0Bm1rXUXk_locMF7ogIU
vol. 2: mega.nz/#!T0UD0SBQ!yL4vw1j91cXFyFfVsUbyeRuJb4vTCesOhQqo9mmFtlA

Do you think the fandom has changed?

Attached: Fate thread 7.png (1592x3801, 620K)

Yes, now we spend most of the time bitching about FGO.

>Who is Kotomine Caren

even when she's not the main heroine she's the most popular character in Type Moon, Takeuchi is a Saberchad and Nasu wanted to do her route first and to rewrite but got talked out of it in favor of UBW and HF. The Fate franchise has also gotten extremely popular, why would they not make a route that focuses on the most popular character? It's free money

>Do you think the fandom has changed?

00s decade - TM Fags

80% FSN Vn discussion
15% Turkeyhandle
5% Zero

10s decade TM faGS

15% Zero
80% FGO faggots
5% VN readers

0% tsukihime fans because its ded

Just connect it more to Fate Zero and Garden of Avalon. There's no reason not to flashback to the KotR and the 4th HGW

Archer vs Berserker was some good shit, Nasu loved it enough to make it canon

A miracle of the universe.

Attached: __caren_hortensia_fate_hollow_ataraxia_and_etc_drawn_by_morii_shizuki__sample-9cbded5504a619ab544fc7 (850x1372, 194K)

Some stuff in DEEN stay night made it into realta nua

The Factor of the Dragon thing was something Nasu originally came up with in place of the sex scene. Funnily enough, Overedge was not something that Nasu came up with, but he liked how it looked so much that he adopted it into canon.

She's a total troll

Attached: D6_B1pbWkAAKOzX.jpg (1002x1050, 159K)

The difference is that she probably has a Good attribute while Kotomine is indisputably Evil.

It looks like there were a lot more trip/namefags back then. It looks like things have improved desu

>people replying and even agreeing unironically
Fatemonkeys need to be fucking gassed jesus christ, even shonenfags aren’t nearly this bad.

He only made Overedge canon.

You need to be 18 or older to post here.

Why does the DEEN anime get so much undeserved hate?

Attached: 1566350146192.jpg (900x1200, 642K)

People actually loved it back when it was airing. But then the VN got translated and they realized that the DEEN adaptation fucked up some things. Also, no one ever liked what they did with Sakura, ever.

Zero just put it to shame and now it pales in comparison

It wouldn't be too hard, presumably just handled similarly to how the VN did it. Serious Bazett/Avenger episodes that end on a cliffhanger, then cut back to the Shirou slice-of-life. These lasts until Shirou hits a serious plot relevant scene, like him getting killed by Archer, discovering Caren in the park, etc. Then it switches back to Bazett/Avenger. Repeat.

It's mostly just a balance of which daily life scenes will be included. Can't spend too long on these sections, but it needs enough to get the point across for when its revealed that Avenger is actually just enjoying something he never had.

Wait, DEEN did UBW? I thought that was UFOtable.

Or wasn’t there a UBW movie that came first before the series? Is that the DEEN one?

To be fair, bondage Sakura was at least a well-intentioned attempt to give her a larger role in Fate, even if it was an absolutely incompetent trainwreck. Later adaptations like CP and Zero had the directors shoehorn in their personal malice towards her in incredibly unprofessional ways.

Most of the scenes are disconnected. You'd do one scene, then move onto a completely unrelated scene.

Worst route : your favourite route
Best route : my favourite route
You get to fuck/consented rape her too

It's not hard to force some kind of continuity between scenes. Like, Shirou goes to the market and encounters Caster, stops by the park on the way and sees Saber playing soccer, etc.

Continuity is only half the issue. The main problem is that most of the scenes are just random slice-of-life. So you'd have a show that plays out like a comedic slice-of-life most of the time, but suddenly gets serious every now and again. Plus, how would you even pace that? There are roughly 70 "Hollow" scenes, many of which happen on different days. Even if you cut out or condense the non-essential parts, Fate/hollow ataraxia really doesn't lend itself well to a proper show at all.

Even if you broke Hollow down to the most essential elements, you'd still have to deal with:
>prologue. Ryuudou ghost story
>Heaven's Feel Backnight 1
>Reopening > A moment in the morning
>Murder at the empty mansion
>Dead Bridge (I)
>End of the four nights
>Heaven's Feel Backnight 2
>Familiar kid
>Warrior's knowledge
>Awakening (not yet)
>Dead Bridge (II)
>Haunted Night
>Heaven's Feel Backnight 3
>Two detectives
>For your forgetful self
>Awakening (fake)
>100 views of corpses
>Decisive battle
>Execution appreciated
>Confrontation
>Heaven's Feel Backnight 4
>Tohsaka returns > Tohsaka's advice
>Horn (no echo)
>Training camp, approval
>Heaven's Feel Backnight 5
>Night at Kageyama
>Caren I-V (some can probably be condensed into a single visit)
>Forest
>That past is already
>Wish.
>Reopening
>Heaven's Feel Backnight 6
>Bridge of eternity - right
>Murder at the twin mansion
>Horn (definitely) > Ath n Gabla
>Heaven's Feel Backnight 7
>Holy Grail
>Spiral ladder > Broad bridge > Reverse Moon > epilogue.

And in-between all that, you'd still need to shove in the slice-of-life segments.

>wasn’t there a UBW movie that came first before the series?
Yep

I just want them to animate the h-scenes in full HD detail.

I want to see some cute girlies get fucked

>Illya Route never ever
>Rider Route never ever
>Medea Route never ever
>Mash route never ever

Admittedly, Saber's scene is hot as fuck for a Nasu game. Saber just joining Shirou all of a sudden in the bath with the full intention of receiving some hot dicking.

Attached: 68256737_p14.png (1000x1700, 575K)

Its cute too because a lot of nice scenes happen between them in the first game in that bathroom. Its actually an important place between them because both are nude and laid bare to each other. Saber can neither understand or barely grasp her femininity until she is exposed fully in those scenes and it's cute as fuck. In each bath scene of Fate she is basically contending with her femininity in some way and in the last one she basically is on the losing side of the battle and asks for Shirou to leave.

Six months later she walks in on him and they fuck. It's fucking wonderful.

Attached: e538b7889848ba03e1819e626d63aa01.jpg (800x600, 255K)

Yep. Wonderful. For my dick.

How will they handle the Caren rape scene?

>spoiler
Even after Stray Servant route had been scrapped from the VN, Typemoon still wanted DEENime to be her route but too bad in the end they decided to animate Fate route instead.

>Why are we still her?
I'm not second worst girl

cute kimono
also that bondage outfit was reused for a Sakuraface wasnt it

Would Arthur and Ayaka have had the same type of scene if Prototype happened?

I just want another Fate VN. I want to ruffle Gareth's head without playing a goddamn gacha game.

Gareth is literally a bronze servant, it should be easy to get her.
Also maybe they will animate Camelot/Zero too

Not just that, but all the low-rarity Servants recently released are in the FP pool.

except fate has a adaption fuckin retard, all the saber scene are accurate in DEEN and nasu already stated in 2015/16 that fate is not getting one because DEEN already exist