Hunter x Hunter

Gyro arc will start in Meteor City, the homeland of the Phantom Troupe, with Welfin as the possible protagonist and the POV character within Gyro's faction. Gon will be the protagonist again, but what about Killua, Kite and maybe Ikaglo? Are they going be part of the Gyro arc? Will Hisoka and the surviving spiders be involved? From here on out, how will the story proceeds? Will the Chimera ants play a important role again? What can we expect of this arc? The possibilities are endless.

Attached: Foreshadowing future Gyro arc.jpg (916x1315, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18531674
youtube.com/watch?v=q43wzP6A1CM
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qjs8hmrgVO0
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs
iqdb.org/?url=http://i.4cdn.org/a/1566824239867s.jpg
youtu.be/VxFUs1pcWzU
animemaru.com/hunter-x-hunter-fans-suddenly-thankful-for-not-getting-new-anime-season/
strawpoll.me/18543982
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Gyro the King.jpg (966x925, 250K)

All Spiders except Chrollo will be dead by then.

*except Nobu

Attached: hxhnobu.jpg (300x366, 31K)

>implying Togashi even remembers this

Last three threads i posted a poll where i asked "When will HxH return?", the poll got 141 votes and the results are as follows:
>Next year: 83 votes, 59%
>November: 23 votes, 16%
>October: 14 votes, 10%
>December: 11 votes, 8%
>September: 10 votes, 7%
So as you can see 41% think we will get it this year while 59% think we'll get it the next year. Would you guys be interested in having any other poll?

Attached: 1563256006562.jpg (640x640, 45K)

the poll because i forgot to add it:
strawpoll.me/18531674

Welfin will die of old age.

No one cares about Gyro tho

Attached: nicehair.png (640x759, 563K)

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=q43wzP6A1CM

Attached: Gyro's Story.jpg (1499x1124, 490K)

It is known.

Ssshhh.. Togashi is sleeping.

Attached: comfy togashi.jpg (475x278, 21K)

No one cares about Gon tho

Attached: drinking.jpg (738x632, 147K)

Gyro will win and conquer the world. Togashi subverted our expectations again!

Where is the never because Togahi the hack doesn't care anymore option?

Reminder fights are for retards and manchildren, we are being invaded by shounenbabies who love fighting.

Is Gyro in Meteor City right now?
What's he up too at the moment?

Attached: gyro 2011.png (326x720, 152K)

Reminder to ignore that retard.

>*sip* You guys remember NGL? No one makes countries like this those days...

>t. Hisokafag
He lost fair and square, accept it desu.

Togashi has always been a hack and never cared. HxH is a hobby for him, there will be new chapters undoubtedly, whether that's next year or 2021 who knows...

Pitou is the best girl and is my wife

Attached: 43891493_p0.jpg (976x895, 311K)

Fights are for retard, Hunterchads care about dialogue and nuance.

When did Hamlet have fights? How many fights are in Moby Dick again? What did Hegel write about powerups and powerlevels?

See? It's so easy to expose falseflaggers. You are the kind of retards that even dear to think HxH is a nekketsu and try to give us chads a bad name for liking a battle shounen, knowing well that ALL BATTLE SHOUNEN ARE FOR RETARDS AND MANCHILDREN.

Where the hell do you think shounenshitters come from?

Attached: InsectRepellent.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

I should have put it because i suspect trolls like you massively voted the "next year" option following your stupid reasoning.

Attached: 1563256314378.jpg (500x500, 302K)

What fight again? Netero vs Meruem is but a dialectic and Shakespearean dissertation of the character's psyque as well as the culmination of CA's themes.

The "fight" was literally nothing, insignificant, Meruem tossed around and that's it. The fight was completely relegated to the background, WHICH IS WHERE IT BELONGS, this is how Togashi deconstructs shounen and subvert expectations by having the actual fight being insignificant, repetitive and secondary to what really matters here. No one praises that for a fight, no fights are ever praised or critically acclaimed, it's praised for the themes and it's dialectic presentation.

The 2nd chapters IS LITERALLY A FUCKING SOLILOQUY, that's Shakespeare since when battles have a soliloquy again?. You just proved you don't understand HxH, you probably even think it is some kind of battle shounen... pathetic.

Moby Dick a battle series, THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SHOUNENBABIES, trying to desecrate literature greatest classics like Chimera Ant or Moby Dick, LMAO.

Establishing the foundations of his new world, brick by brick.

Fucking kek

Attached: wolf.png (584x531, 682K)

Why do you think he's trolling? The storyboards are already done, if Togashi had wanted, his assistants could have finished them just like the Election arc.

Togashi only made the storyboards of the election arc, they were then completed by his assistants.

Togashi is just playing you.

>*crack
>*sip*
>Yep, Gyro was a good leader
>They don't make 'em like that these days

Gaining influence

He will fuck Meteor City up while spiders far away on a boat isn't he

>When did Hamlet have fights?
Act V, scene ii

BASED hunterchad exposing fight retards. Of course chads hate fights, one of the things that sets us apart from shounenbabies.

Moby Dick was the first battle shounen, lol these fucking retards no wonder they like Naruto and One Piece.

Attached: 1536798982384.jpg (1125x2253, 528K)

Togashi doesn't give a shit about that. He is rich as fuck.

Attached: 1566688220392.png (956x538, 586K)

I wonder what he's doing right now?

>samefagging his own responses with posts from the previous thread
What is this user so butthurt about exactly?

Now you're confusing a realistic depiction of violence with shounen fighting, which is but a cartoon of it.

Why do you think battle shounen is the most derided genre in animemanga along with Isekai?

If a story or conflict can be resolved simply with chatacters fighting and throwing laser beams is obvious you're not even trying to put together a compelling plot.

>Again
Laughs in Sun Tzu and Dumas

>*sip*
>"Don't die, until you die."
>Such a motivational speech
>Gyro was a leader alright

Attached: 1234567.jpg (1080x607, 60K)

But user that's what i said, these anime noobs don't understand the modus operandi of Togashi.

It's us veterans whom have been following the series since 2004 that know very well how he operates.

It's funny when people say Togashi knew how to write about the essence of hatred that exists within humanity. The man should have taken a trip on a whaling vessel if he wanted to see true obsession and hatred.

>The White Whale swam before him as the monomaniac incarnation of all those malicious agencies which some deep men feel eating in them, till they are left living on with half a heart and half a lung. That intangible malignity which has been from the beginning; to whose dominion even the modern Christians ascribe one-half of the worlds; which the ancient Ophites of the east reverenced in their statue devil;—Ahab did not fall down and worship it like them; but deliriously transferring its idea to the abhorred white whale, he pitted himself, all mutilated, against it. All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil, to crazy Ahab, were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Moby Dick. He piled upon the whale’s white hump the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart’s shell upon it.

Okay redpill me. What would Togashi gain by holding the chapters?

I'm just exposing battle retards from the previous thread so we are aware of the invasion of shounen babies.

Gon is an unpredictable psychopath and will pay for his crimes

Stop spreading misinformation, the assistants didn't draw the the election arc, only the Zodiac's outfits, after Togashi came up with them and felt confident in letting them. He always does the storyboards and then the actual chapters, that's just how mangakas work

Ignore the autistic falseflagging retard

Attached: chrollo shut up.png (369x651, 224K)

What crimes? Is it a crime to be too cute?

Attached: 1557923074602.jpg (564x668, 64K)

Blatant samefag, sad

Genthru will be the one to give Gon the slow and painful death he deserves and then steal all his money that should've been his.

Not having to work... that's pretty much the whole reason of the hiatus you know.

The next time he comes back, he can work less than usual because the storyboards are already done. If he had release them by now, That'd mean more work for him when he comes back bevause he would have to start the next 10 from scratch.

THIS IS A FACT, THE STORYBOARDS ARE DONE, TOGASHI HIMSELF CONFIRMED IT.

What the hell do you think he's doing right now, in Japan as we post this stuff? Absolutely nothing, he's probably asleep or playing stuff.

>Why do you think battle shounen is the most derided genre in animemanga
Oh no, the School Days reddit community is laughing at a manga I read, how will I ever live with myself?

Gon is a text-book sociopath
>Repeated violations of the law
>Physical aggressiveness
>Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
>Consistent irresponsibility in work and family environments
>Lack of remorse

''While the traits of each may seem similar, it is thought that sociopaths have a less severe form of lack of empathy and lack of guilt. It is thought that sociopaths may be able to form some deep bonds (such as, possibly, with family) while a psychopath cannot.''
''while a sociopath would feel no guilt about hurting a stranger, they may feel guilt and remorse over hurting someone with which they share a bond''

Attached: 1555789798756.jpg (2972x3232, 2.27M)

That's it! Gyro arc will end in Whale Island!

Attached: Whale_Island_Manga.jpg (954x559, 180K)

Togashi destroys the canon consensus of "show don't tell" and linear storytelling, instead having the climax of the arc being longer than the setup and buildup combined.

The Palace Invasion then takes the form of an Elizabethan Drama Theather play, brilliant in it's juxtaposition by means of the stage blocking and it's discourse being underlined by the scene composition itself.

Just like Melville in the mid-19th century, Togashi takes advantage of this resources. In particular comes to mind the parallel between Moby Dick's The Dock and Gon and Pitou's encounter. In both instances, the symbolic prowess of the narrative is at it's peak.

Ahab's golden coin becomes a symbolic vehicle, a mirror in which the crew of the Pequod can see themselves reflected and reinterpreted. In HxH's scene, Gon sees Pitou as a monster but Killua sees Pitou himself as a mother, two drastically different interpretations of the same scenario that reframe the core of the conflict. Pitou himself first tries to appeal to Gon's humane side, when that fails, he appeals to Gon's thirst for revenge. Gon desperately tries to cling to the image he had constructed of Pitou as a an uncaring monster but eventually has to grant him even just a bit of humanity.

This brings us back to Pascal's dissertation about human nature:
"What a Chimera is man! What a novelty, a monster, a chaos, a contradiction, a prodigy! Judge of all things, an imbecile worm; depository of truth, and sewer of error and doubt; the glory and refuse of the universe".

Indeed, man is but a chimera of contradictions and HxH's Chimera Ant Arc at it's peak is able to unravel them.

Chrollo is by far the deadest Spider in the boat. You pretty much can't give closure to their story if it isn't with Chrollo dying.

Gyro has to start from somewhere, especially a place that is isolated from the rest of the world.

I'm okay with that, he is not a slave.

Ignore the retards who like fights.

>a realistic depiction of violence with shounen fighting

In this scene, Hamlet has agreed to a points based duel with Laertes after killing his father in a case of mistaken identity. When they chose their weapons, Hamlet got a blunted training sword, Laertes got a poison-tipped sharpened blade. Claudius, who is overseeing the duel, also plans to kill Hamlet with a poisoned chalice between rounds when he takes a drink. Hamlet gets cut but in the exchange they end up swapping swords and Hamlet cuts Laertes, poisoning and killing him.

Tell me if you think this sounds like a realistic fight.

Stop spreading missinformation, he finished the storyboards of the entire arc in two weeks and got Tendonitis, his assistants then finished the rest of the chapters.

It could be that he'll only release more content when he needs money. He's pretty well-off considering how well HxH sells, having gotten 2 series as well. Plus his wife created Sailor Moon, so they're probably doing ok.

This, but unironically. Only retards like fighting anyway that's why shounen shit has it's reputation, because it has fights and it's plots revolve around and are resolved by fighting.

HxH is nothing like that, they don't even detract from the greatness of it's plot because there are few and they ARE VERY SHORT.
So yeah that's why, to put it simply, HxH has 10x more Narration than action, literally. It's a literary series, not action-adventure for retards, if you like fights you should stick to OP, Bleach or Naruto never check HxH as it would bore you.

Attached: staggered POV narration.jpg (1240x7472, 2M)

Since he was 12-14 he should be put in a correctional and given psychologic help.

Attached: 1552080584874.jpg (125x85, 5K)

Stop spreading misinformation, he finished the storyboards of the entire arc in two weeks and got Tendonitis, his assistants then finished the job.

Damn, I had to hide a lot of posts of some retards
because they like to derail the thread with their autistic tantrums. Don't you retards have some bait threads to sperg out?

Attached: Gyro backside.png (203x403, 54K)

Blatand shounenbaby, why don't you go back to the intellectual cesspool of OP, DBZ and Bleach you came from?

Exposed the nekketsu retard samefag right there. The thing user, is that no intelligent adult could ever be entertained or excited about fighting shounen, you're exposing your shit taste.

He's trying to give us a bad rep talking about fights when real Hunterchads are discussing Moby Dick's influence on Chimera Ant.

Hunter x Hunter and YuYu Hakusho occur in the same planet.

fuck off you gay pedophile

those are certainly words

Lol

Attached: kurama.jpg (1008x750, 112K)

hisoka will confront him as the series' protagonist while gon will be depicted as the villain in the final arc, gon will get his ass handed to him by hisoka

HxH threads turned into shit real quick

i wish but the only way that would make sense is if hxh were taking place in the demon world since YuYu is very clearly set on earth in tokyo

Post proof or stfu you fucking idiot, he never said that the assistant finished the chapters in that interview

You're making a value judgment, i'm just exposing the reality of it. I stoped caring almost a decade ago, once i realize how much of a hack he is i knew there was no hope for this. At least he finished CA, which is what HxH will be remembered for.

>all these posts about whether hxh is a fighting shonen or not
I'm here to end this debate. There are only, like 20 fights in the entire manga. Including the ones that are five pages long.

Not going to be like the retard arguing that HxH is not an action manga, because conflicts are often solved with action scenes, but these 35 chapters we spent without any action (390 did have action, if you count Spiders vs CAs as action) are barely stretching things beyond the ordinary.
There have been plenty of times where we didn't get a fight for 20 chapters or so and Zoldyck Family was an arc with no action whatsover.

HxH IS less than 10% action in every arc outside of Chimera Ants and we always spend at least three times more time on infodumps than on action.

Meteor City is big enough for a second criminal empire, unless he's starting war from the city directly.

Shigurui is a fighting manga that only has a handful of fights in it compared to it's overall length, the quantity has little to do with it really.

Will Gyro die?

Hunta Hunta

Attached: ToGodshi.png (631x582, 437K)

Yes, that's a realistic representation of how violence was in it's time. You're getting lost in all the subterfuge, but no nekketsu has ever faithfully represented violence.

You think gangmembers fight each other and if someone gets shot and lives suddenly becomes friendly?.

HxH has barely no action but it's a violent manga, and it has realistic violence. How Yorknew ended for example.

If you look at pic related and seriously think that HxH is an action series in its current, then you are delusional and beyond help. Sorry

Attached: this is supposedly for 'kids'.png (3352x1296, 2.29M)

This is false. He literally NEVER needs money, he's just lazy and works on a whim because he can affor to do so.

How many chapters will Gyro arc probably have?

current arc*

Ok dude, but i know you will be in here once the new batch comes out.

I'll wait for a non-autistic reply instead, thanks.

>niggastream

Attached: 44063688_p0.jpg (3000x4000, 2.56M)

Hisoka will die of old age.

Most sane people don't participate in these non-new chapter threads, it's probably 75% shitposters and waifufags in this "in-between" threads unfortunately. Not specific to HxH, it's like that for all series with large fanbases.

The structure of this arc hasn't really been suited for too much action so far and of course a lot of us still believe this arc is in the "calm before the storm" phase with all characters and angles Togashi's playing but it's not like fights and conflict aren't going to happen. The thing is, that's always the case with HxH, that's why there's never many fights. There aren't going to be many fights in this arc if any, it's all going to unravel through diplomacy, subterfuge and indirect means as that's the theme of the arc. This is a politics arcs, it's ridiculous to even think there's going to be signficant action or chaos down the road.

At most 3 or 4 fights in the next 100 chapters, which is line for HxH.

Which proves that's not an action/adventure/nekketsu shounen. Literally only One Piece fans who like HxH spout this retarded shit about HxH being nekketsu.

Chads know better, no self-respecting chad could ever like a nekketsu, THE MOST DERIDED GENRE IN MANGA.

Neither is CA action ratio above 10%.

Doesn't really have anything to do with what I said but ok.

Chimera Ants isn't even that popular. Shueisha doesn't shill it much, and if you check pixiv for fanart, you get mostly Phantom Troupe.

What's it like being on Yea Forums when a chapter drops?

Stop replying to my posts with very short phrases if you don't want to engage in any discussion, you brainlet. Stop wasting my time, I got books to read

That's like saying Vagabond is a nekketsu.

Hisoka will achieve immortality.

Good for Hunterchads bad for the rest of Yea Forums

Not really, no.

220 chapters.

Weekend is nearly over huh?
That explains a lot of falseflaggers and retared shitposters spouting the same shit over and over again...

Attached: gyro.png (140x278, 33K)

How many chapters are left before Togashi dies?

That's normal for any arc of HxH, Greed Island was the one most heavy regarding that aspect.

Imagine how retarded you have to be to think CA is nekketsu, or Yorknew, or the Election? What fighting shounen has ever had politics or a war drama arc or a noir thriller?

See? You have no point shounenbabies, go back to OP. Hunterchads despise fighting shounen like OP, Naruto, Bleach, and that's a fact.

It's Summer user, it'll be like this all week

Did i say i wouldn't? And no, to be honest i might not now that i think about. We're talking about sometime next year after all, and that's if this hiatus doesn't lasts over 2 years again.

Here you go you lying sack of shit, that's the interview, he never says he let his assistants do the chapters, only the Zodiac's clothes

Attached: T.jpg (784x568, 201K)

>Everything I don't like is a falseflag or a shitposter
Fuck off.

>implying the tanks added more drawings in those blank panels
Face it user, Togashi goes the light novel route and will feed us with more texts in the future to stimulate or brain. If you don't like it, leave the boat

Ahem
>Kurapika Paladinknight
>Killua Freecss
>Illumi Morow
>Pariston Freecss
>Chrollo Morow
>Theta Hui Guo Rou
>Oito Kurta
>Vergei Krueger
>Cheadle Paladinknight
>Machi Morow
>Chrollo Kurta
>Kalluto Portor
>Gon Morow
>Chrollo Zoldyck
>Pitou Freecss
>Kurapika Lucifer
>Killua Zoldyck-Zoldyck
>Chrollo Paladinknight
>Shizuku Zoldyck
>And a special mention to Canary x Amane and Furykov x Babimyna
*Drops mic

Attached: 1565802357918.png (214x289, 65K)

Yes you will, see you then, or most likely in the next HxH thread.

That's what i'm talking about. But this retards apparently skipped CA and the Election and jumped from HA to SW and somehow think HxH is a nekketsu, which is an insult.

>light novels stimulate my brain!
Light novels are even more low brow than manga, have some standards mate.

Take a look at this thread and most of these post are cancer and the same shit reposted by retards, you dumb ape. Take your shit somewhere else.

>That's what i'm talking about.
You replied to that conversation chain already user, samefag more slowly

Kishimoto fangirls over Togashi so hard in that interview, it's kinda cute ngl.

What? That's literally the only reason HxH became significant back in 2014 and why it gets so much praise. No one was discussing or dissecting HxH before 2014, no one was calling it the best anime ever. CA is literally all chads discuss about and is the most popular arc even within the fandom at large.

Which makes sense since without CA HxH would be great but nowhere near Top 10 material, G.I. would stick out far more and nobody whose opinion matters care too much about the spiders. Obviously they can't compete with the characters of CA. So yeah i don't know what you're talking about.

>DUDE IT HAS WORDS THAT MEANS IT CAN'T BE AN ACTION SERIES!!!!
the current arc is a fucking battle royale

That's great and all but when will we get there?

so hunter x hunter is fucking shit without the ca?

madhouse made hxh well know think about it

without ca and madhouse hxh would be a generic serie with a bland mc

how expensive is it to hire a Zoldyck?

Gyro is slav as fuck.

2030, chapter 600.
We have a long road before us...

>DURR I LIKE NO READ
Go back to your containment threads you shitter.
"Show don't tell" pertains to narrative elements you can actually show. This entire arc revolves about plotting and scheming. There is nothing to show, the scheming IS the narrative so obviously based Togashi is going to add more text, if you like it or not
Here Shikaku is making a careful deliberation using information that is partially unavailable to us, like details not obvious to one not familiar with nen, and in turn the reader also possesses information that Shikaku doesn't, namely the nature of Halkenburg's nen beast.
Togashi isn't explaining anything to the reader, but rather is fleshing out his actor's thought process, which creates meaning behind his actions and makes his relatively short screentime in terms of pure action relevant.

Shut the fuck up and go back to boruto if you're to dumb to read.

Attached: 1534450778736.png (1315x1920, 978K)

I don't know what's in store for me in the future user, i don't know.

I once wrote a post like this. Did you save it as a pasta and made slight changes, or did you just remember what I said then?

Either way, what worries me is that I wrote that to say HxH has always been low on action. But you are trying to argue that HxH isn't a battle Shonen. Which is just wrong. Togashi specifically chose to do a Battle Shonen after Level E because he knew it would be more popular and he would have more freedom in character designs than with something set in our world. Otherwise, he has said he would have gone with a Sports manga.

And sure, HxH isn't as reliant on fights as other Battle Shonen, which makes it somewhat distinct, but Violence is always present, even if just as a threat, and it is still a Battle Shonen in setting and builds upon the tropes of the genre to do its thing.

??? why did you tag my post even though you agree with me? hxh is still an action series.

Attached: naoko interviews togashi.jpg (1066x1600, 179K)

That's par the course for HxH. HxH HAS ALWAYS BEEN TEXT HEAVY. Only noobs who began reading after the election are surprised by this.

Very expensive bro

Should I buy the manga or continue reading it for free?

ᴴᵉʳᵉ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵗᵉʳᶜʰᵃᵈˢ
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

and just for comparison:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qjs8hmrgVO0
By r/anime

Succession War
Dark Continent
Gyro
1.?
The End

You don't know what that word means and no action series don't rely or feature dialectic, logic, nuanced dialogue, depth, complex plots, organic characterization, politics, subterfuge, realistic developments. All things heavily featured in HxH.

Action series are for retards, hell they are for children actually. Nekketsu is a genre aimed at 12 yr old kids, that's what SHOUNEN means. Worst genre in manga, as bad and dead brain as Isekai in anime.

its an action series with a lot of dialogue and you have to find a better way to cope about it.

>hxh is still an action series
Of course HxH has action/fight scenes, but the majority of them are psychological

naruto und buruto
wan piss
saint seiya
dragonball
mha
snk
bleach

all silly pants poopy series

also hunter x hunter is soft-seinen

NGL > Meteor City

ours sounds much better

When did i say that? I said it would still be a great series BUT OBVIOUSLY not a masterpiece. Chimera Ant redefined storytelling in manga.

Hell you know this is the second "complete" adaptation right? Where was all the chadposting and praise for '99 again?

You know what's funny?? Now we don't have any 99' retards, which we all knew are OP and Naruto fans falseflagging?

Now we get action retards trying give us a bad name to hunterchads claiming we like an action series like DBZ and OP...

Coincidence? I think not.

that doesn't change anything i said. i don't even have a problem with the amount of dialogue used in the manga. you just tagged my post because you're an idiot.

hxh is not a action/fighting based series, now cope with that fact

i never said it was action/fighting based. i said it was an action series, because it is. cope harder

kek

lol

lmao

imao

wtf

XD

winnie the pooh

Poopy face

A lot of...reddit spacing?

>Hunter X Hunter Arena Battle!
I guess it'll pass the time while we wait for new chaptets

20. Gon just talks him into giving humanity another chance.

Found the shounenretard falseflagger. To call this masterpiece a battle shounen is a major offense to chads.

You're trying to equate this manga with OP and DB? Those manga are the stupides shit ever, battle shounen are the most derided manga.

No Nekketsu has politics or drama or complexity. That's antithetical to Nekketsu.

GTFO you fucking retard, i bet you like Naruto Part 1, which is stupid shit. HxH, CA is the same fucking thing as DB... Dragon Ball.

Hiatus x Hiatus or Homo x Homo?

Attached: HiatusxHiatus.jpg (1323x586, 194K)

Based Hunterchad destroying Battleretards.

100 chapters

People still feeding the mentally ill obsessed ex mha fag, don't you recognize him the moment he posts? He's the same guy who comes out of nowhere and starts calling everyone Chrollolet and redditor, uses chad in every sentence and blatantly samefags without even trying to be subtle. Leave him be, he's unironically touched in the head

HxH is a series that has occasionally the rare fight, BUT IT IS NOT A FIGHTING SERIES.

That's like saying Monogatari, a series very similar to HxH, is a battle series. The height of retardation.

Succession War
New Continent mini arc
Leorio fucking Cheadle raw mini arc
Dark Continent arc
Election 2.0 arc (Cheadle's failure as the association leader by letting Beyond go free and ruining the expedition for the association)
----Timeskip----
Meteor City arc
(At this point the story ends with Gon and Killua finally reunited as 16 year olds and are tagging together after the events of Meteor City arc where it was finally acknowledged as a real city is no longer a Junkyard but is under the control of the V6, Kurapika succumbs to his reduced lifespan and dies after recovering his clans eyes but leaves 2 twin Kurta children with Oito, Leorio becomes the next Hunter association's head doctor and leader of the medical research team and Ging sends a letter with Morel to Gon stating that he will stay behind in the Dark Continent with his great grandfather and explore as much as he can, Illumi and Kalluto leave the phantom Troupe and the 3 members who are left disband after their leader's death)
Source : Trust me I know someone who's very close friends with Togashi's old editor from a few years ago and these are apparently the planned arcs, they might have changed by now but it's a good estimate of the future.

Attached: B659454512.jpg (655x360, 53K)

A lot of reddit spacing and a lot of angry bitter repeating post.

Why do you sperg out like this? Why are you angry and rude?

What happend to you boy? Did someone hurted you?

Weren’t you allowed to watch action/war films or play games within that genre?

Tell me user, let me help you :)

Gyro arc will be incorporate into DC, the shift of focus and power and concentration of men and resources on the DC expedition s leaving a void in the known world that Gyro is going to exploit.

No, you're going to have to cope with the fact the shounenshit you like will never be as acclaimed as HxH. It's OP isn't it?

Who the hell do you think the shounenbabies are? The ones we make fun of? Shounenbabies are FANS OF NEKKETSU SHOUNEN, THE MOST DERIDED GENRE OF MANGA.

Why would we make fun of shounenbabies if we liked the same kind of shit they do? Don't you see how flawed your logic is?

No action series can't ever be compared to Shakespeare or Melville, or even be as acclaimed as HxH. THAT'S A FACT.

20th Century Boys, Mushishi, Pluto, Monster, Pun Pun, Vagabond, Phoenix, G.I.S., Rakugo, The Wolf and the Pup, Rakugo, Kaiji, The Tatami Galaxy, etc.

These are some of the most acclaimed manga of all time and there's no a single battle shounen there.

If we go anime you'd have to add SEL, LOGH, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Monogatari, Baccano!, Paranoia Agent, Stein's Gate, Death Parade, etc. Same case, not a single battle shounen, the most derided genre there is.

I rest my case.

Succession War arc
New Continent mini arc
Dark Continent arc
Election 2.0 arc (Cheadle's failure as the association leader by letting Beyond go free and ruining the expedition for the association)
----Timeskip----
Meteor City arc
Homunculus arc
Comfy arc
----Timeskip----
Robot Revolution arc
The End arc

Attached: CToJAI4WEAAYOEg.jpg (628x640, 37K)

You contradicted yourself in just two paragraphs. The absolute state of shouenbabies.

>3 members who are left disband after their leader's death
Phinks, Franklin and Nobunaga

>Tatami Galaxy
>Manga
I bet you didn't even watch/read most of those

SEE? I told you this action retards are invading us. I know of course any real chad would immediately realize they're falseflagging since we chads hate fights and action.

Attached: 0F379FEA-8B3D-4F8E-BC65-00E2D53526E5.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

I'm just BTFO shounenbabies like you. What happened to you did you never grow out of your childish phase? Or are you still 12?

Bases, nothing rekts shounenbabies as hard as good taste.

are you autistic or something?
who raped you?

Attached: 88595A96-34B8-4C5C-AECB-5E88A979DE3D.gif (452x308, 3.28M)

the state of hxh threads

Attached: 041E476B-829B-4D50-90AD-8D7A446B5D4D.jpg (579x444, 42K)

They're just falseflaggers, let them be. They used to pass themselves as fans of '99, a version nobody saw or gives a fuck about, and now this.

where?

who are you talking to retard ?

you hear voices in your head or something?

are you retarded?

Attached: E2F0934B-631E-4042-8EAB-AD6D94EA852E.jpg (346x366, 41K)

Bro, you're the ultimate autist fuck here. You admitted you like battle shounen? What can be more embarrassing than that? Just go back to read MHA.

Attached: 72b7d856c2d25c7e402d5e76c6ddc5f1.jpg (744x760, 251K)

> Things that will never happen

Found the samefag projecting.

No u!

i don’t like battle shonen. i like seinen.

i don’t read mha nor any other capeshit

Attached: 7F89CBC1-6434-411B-8862-0B9044106559.png (1334x750, 2.71M)

Why would Hunterchads make fun of battle shounen fans if we ourselves were battle shounen fans again?

That doesn't make sense.

found the samefag seething

This is the samefag retard trying to pass HxH as a battle shounen.

They're mentally ill.

hxh IS a battle shounen. what’s wrong with battle shounen

Explain this if you can shounenbabies. Protip: You can't.

1.- It isn't.
2.- Worst genre in manga.

That's like saying HxH is an Isekai because G.I.

This is the samefag claiming hxh hasn’t any fight or action in it

The samefag who screaming like a autistic toddler the whole from the previous thread

You just exposed yourself, no hunterchad would say that.

every arc has a battle. GI arc isn’t even isekai technically either

I never said it didn't have fights. I said it's not a fighting series.

haven't you been paying attention? the current arc will never finish

It's obnoxious to see all this action crap so i'll destroy action fans easily:

If you claim HxH is an action series, then find just a single battle shounen that features politics.

Just a single one, and you win. Good luck with that.

snk and hxh

GURIDO AIRANDO DESU

Attached: Auction.png (370x350, 155K)

I love fights, action, biceps.

Attached: 1445321.jpg (1425x1070, 774K)

That's what people said about CA arc back in the day and look were we are right now.

Togashi literally calls it a battle manga in interviews and articles, he has said that Toriyama's DB is what made him interested in being a Mangaka, and in interviews he had with Oda and with Kishimoto, he compared One Piece with HxH, in favor of One Piece.

SNK is a poorly written shitshow BUT it's not a Nekketsu so you fail.

Neither is HxH a nekketsu. So you fail, miserably.

>features politics
Naruto, they even had a whole arc with them holding a summit and gathering the five Kages in a neutral country (Samurailand) because tensions were rising after Akatsuki fucked with the current balance of power by stealing their WMD (Bijuus).

Magi

You just destroyed them forever. How will actionbabies cope?

Pathetic bait, found the One Piece retard. They always expose themselves.

what the fuck is a nekketsu? why does that matter? hxh is still a battle shounen, and it’s still good. you are autistic

LMAO, Naruto has politics, the absolute state of shounenbabies.

I dropped Magi after Magnostadt when it was obvious it was never going to be great so i can't tell if it really has politics.

>noooo that doesn’t count because it’s bad!!!
consider that a concession

On top of being a shounenbabie you're also an ignorant. There are NOT good battle shounen.

F-fffellow hhhunterchads I thought we were getting a new volume after 6 months. Wasnt that the condition Togashi placed on himself?

Attached: togashilie.png (1169x768, 1.45M)

>I dropped Magi
Cool blog, but it nothing to do with the fact.

hxh is my favorite battle shounen.
>you’re also an ignorant.
didn’t realize i was arguing with ESL-kun. no wonder you’re an idiot

You can't even call that shit you referenced bad, it's not even a cartoon of politics. So that's the best you could come up? Fooling yourself into believing Naruto had actual, real politics?

Consider that a concession.

I don't seen anything about politics
HxH is a battle shonen, cope

Attached: 1550230707982.png (261x517, 181K)

>name one battle shounen with politics
>ok here u go
>NOOOO WTF THAT DOESNT COUNT!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHH
cope

You just admitted you like battle shounen. You deluded yourself into believing HxH is a battle shounen to cope with the fact you love battle shounen like the pathetic manchildren you are.

What kind of retard likes nekketsu? Imagine being 20 years old and getting excited over Goku fighting Freeza or that shit.

Politics are my favorite martial art!

How a single autistic retard derailed a thread.

Imagine arguing what the genre of a manga is.

Wikiperia as your failsafe, the absolute state of shounenbabies.

It says martial arts there, HxH a manga as retarded as DB...lmao.

>NOOOOO MY PRECIOUS HUNTER MANGA CANT HAVE ACTION OR FIGHTS IN IT WTFFFFFF TOGASHI AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IIITTTTTT!!!!!
pathetic

Someone mentioned something other than Naruto and you wrote that off as not counting either for no decent reason

I said politics, you even know what that is? not stupid shit like Naruto.

There were never any power plays, leverage, diplomacy, indirect actions, schemings, betrayals, etc throughout Naruto's run. Never.

So then again, where are the politics of Naruto? What political arc did it have like CA, Election or SW? I just destroyed you shounen bitch.

>Nekketsu Kakutō Densetsu is a 1992 tournament-style fighting game developed and published by Technōs Japan
oh so it’s a Yea Forumsfag baiting.... not a surprise..

That's shounenbabies for you.

It's the retards feeding him, stop replying and he'll disappear after samefagging some more. He does this periodically every couple of weeks

I was talking about retards like you.

Which one? The only other they mentioned was Magi.

>Why would Hunterchads make fun of battle shounen fans
Why am I supposed to care what other completely irrelevant people think again? The samefag's entire purpose for posting seems to be that he's embarrassed over liking something other people laugh at, who even gives a shit about stuff like this though

>IT DOESNT COUNT PLEASE STOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KEK!!

>power plays
Danzo
>leverage
>diplomacy
Bijuus
>indirect actions
>schemings
>betrayals
2nd Hokage, Danjo again, Orochimaru when used the Sand village

LMAO Nekketsu means hot-blooded and is the style of shounen manga that revolves around fights.

Dude you just embarrassed yourself yet again.

yeah yeah i believe you, Yea Forums

But the only retards here is you samefag user. Hunterchads always expose and make fun of shounenbabies, that's what we do.

I ask you again, why would we make fun of battle shounen fans if we ourselves were battle shounen fans?

You didn't have a comeback for that didn't you retard?

It has no politics at all. There's not a single arc in Naruto that's not a nekketsu and isn't resolved through several fights.

>PL-PLEASE STOP.... IT DOESNT COUNT DUDE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Seek help for your mental condition, you mentally ill faggot, The only samefag here is you.

It is known.

>then find just a single battle shounen that features politics.
Kekkaishi? That's a pretty entry level series even, what you're talking about isn't that uncommon

Attached: 38267414_p0.jpg (496x700, 124K)

My point is, going by your logic, you'd have to believe that all chadposting is being created by this same user, and HxH fans are actually fans of battle shounen and chill and they follow other series like MHA, BC, OP... you catch my drift.

And this is simply not true, you're being dishonest if you claim that's the case. Just go everywhere online and you'll see this exact same attitude on many HxH fans. They are considered the most elitist and snooby fandom in anime for a reason user, and that reason is not because they like a generic battle shounen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Dude seriously i was just messing with you, now i feel bad because you went and embarrassed yourself posting this much cringe.

So you're already that deluded. Kys shounen faggot.

>you'd have to believe that all chadposting is being created by this same user
Nope. You only need to shitpost a few times before other people start repeating it. You should understand this much given your entire point is driven by being peer-pressured by what you think other people are saying.

and just like with the CA arc, Togashi, after many hiatuses will end it suddenly and anti-climatically with descriptive textboxes and scribbled art. Naturally, this will be considered a masterpiece for SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS

>Just go everywhere online
Why don't you stick to those places you're talking about instead of complaining about it on here where no one gives a shit?

So I take it this isn't a Gyro arc anymore, nor a HxH thread? May God help us with next one.

Attached: hisoka down.gif (384x287, 3M)

No dude my point is you seem to believe that chadposting is 100% ironic or falseflagging, and that's not the case. They call it a Seinen on purpose, unironically, because they don't want to be associate with the stigma the shounen word comes with.

You should have seen how the fandom was before Madhouse's. Literally even more elitist because it was a very obscure manga, so on top of everything you've already heard, it was "not mainstream". Imagine that.

Dude... this is literally the birthplace of chadposting. Who doesn't give a damn? Shounen fans?

>i was just pretending
This is just sad user, i wish you the best.

I mean i didn't think you'd actually embarrass yourself like that, i assumed you would have learned your place by then and just stop.

Now i don't know if you're actually that retarded or just shitposting. I feel sorry for you user because i feel like i exposed you like that.

The current arc isn't even that heavy on politics. We know that Benjamin would like Kakin to become the world's superpower through military might, that Zhang believes that a King should strive for a balance between both Light (kind) and Dark (ruthless) means, thay Luzurus wants to legalize drugs, and that Halkenburg is a moralfag who opposes monarchy on his principles. That is about it.

It is more political than most Shonen arcs, but it is clearly not Togashi's intention to make it political. If he wanted that, he would have probably given a speech to all the characters. Like he gave speeches to the characters in the Election arc (which was clearly more political).

If anything, this arc has a more sociological and psychological focus so far.

The absolute state of shounenbabies, "Naruto has politics" edition:
>power plays
Danzo
>leverage
>diplomacy
Bijuus
>indirect actions
>schemings
>betrayals
2nd Hokage, Danjo again, Orochimaru when used the Sand village

Attached: 1666697478529.jpg (295x499, 42K)

And a new pasta was born.

Maybe the real chimera ants were the friends we made along the way from the NGL to east Gorteau.

Attached: Chadlnark.jpg (431x914, 55K)

You never go full retard.

Can you please stop fighting and being loud my children are trying to sleep..

Attached: GonKilluaComfy.png (675x598, 188K)

Shounenbabies: Out

Homofags: In

Attached: PhinCHAD.jpg (248x430, 20K)

Does Phinks even care?
Will he survive HxH?

Soon.

Attached: 1445321.jpg (1396x567, 329K)

Attached: 1494852736313.jpg (600x800, 76K)

Phinks and Nobunaga are the Spiders with the coolest possible interactions with Gon and Killua, so I believe they are the most likely to survive.

This is canon, am Togashi can confirm

>Togashi draws doodles with his wife in restaurants instead of working on new chapters
Based

Attached: D-9onKGVAAA88MF.jpg (2048x1536, 391K)

>Violations of the law
The bad guys violated the nap first
>physical agresiveness
Must not be violate
>disregard pf safety for others
Its a fucking kid who grew playing with wild animals
>irresponsability in the work
He is a kid and he doesnt work + what i said before
>lack of remorse
His remorse about getting kite killed is far greater than killing a girl that sided with the ants (as far as he knows)

Leorio has been fucking Cheadle raw the entire boat trip

Attached: 1496447230005.jpg (1280x915, 73K)

Cutie Butie wasn't in CA arc because she would've killed Meruem by herself.

Attached: 1550230707982.png (1000x563, 657K)

> grew playing with wild animals
Literally nothing wrong playing with wild animals. I used to play with wild animals when I was a kid. Animal can and are men’s best friend.

Since both chimera ants and humans were hunting each other in CA arc, you could call it: Hunter x Hunter.

>The Hunter x Hunter was the friends we made along the way
dropped

WE WUZ CALAMITIES N SHIT

Attached: 45503720_p0.jpg (2133x2133, 262K)

HNNNNNGGGG

Attached: 1555889169577.jpg (581x788, 258K)

Fucking Hack.

muh dick

That's adorable.

Attached: togashi draws his wife's character.jpg (480x543, 72K)

Where is this from?

Attached: 38135816_p0.jpg (600x600, 92K)

If you love the series then buy the volumes to support.

>Togashi and Naoko have comfy dinners in restaurants
Cute

Attached: 10653047_p0.jpg (800x1200, 318K)

With how understaffed they are? No.

They're fucking every night, they're doing it right now.

>dropping at the last episode
kek

That's really cute

>You know what's funny?? Now we don't have any 99' retards, which we all knew are OP and Naruto fans falseflagging?
99fags only show up when 2011fags start talking shit. Or when they start lying to newfags and saying 2011 has no filler, as 2011fags have no dignity.

Just noticed they both sign in English
Huh.

Spotted the 99fag. Don't start shitting the thread again.

Attached: 77012359852.jpg (431x402, 57K)

2011fags are known for shitting up threads. They're the "people" who shit on Togashi's art and were confirmed for being the faggots who shit on Hunter Exams, Heaven's Arena and Greed Island. Probably also the same people who keep crying "Togashi should just write an LN/just do the story" and also post the TV Tropes articles.
These threads, much like JoJo's ones, were better before digital-animeonly newfags

Attached: 37654.jpg (262x293, 63K)

Based.

animeonlies literally ruin everything

Attached: 46378363_p0.jpg (800x600, 491K)

Attached: 44472224_p3.jpg (738x1075, 321K)

The manga purists are as cancerous.

>290 replies
>38 posters
Pffft

youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

i hope for hisoka and machi to get together

I just don't understand how someone can read yorknew and the palace invasion and think Togashi is a bad artist.

What the fuck is this?

Because they also read Vol. 6, 20, 32, etc and can tell Togashi is a mediocre artist.

Greed Island is shit, this is fact and HA is not good.

Trash taste.
Remove thyself animeonly

Attached: 1498166619680.png (415x424, 182K)

Bumpy

Nope, Leorio would be the MC of the Meteor City arc. He would be sent here in some Doctors Without Borders type of operation.

>20
volume 19 is worse you fucking faggot. 20 is comfy as hell

Also he will be with Gon trying to help him get his Nen back.

Yes

Attached: 1554013410280.png (1400x569, 229K)

Based and clownpilled

so whats the term for the "fans" of hxh that endlessly masturbate to chimera ant but obviously hate everything else in the series? gon and killua training was my favorite part of the series before gon lost his powers. Now i just want to see Ging fuck shit up on the dc.

This was really cute.

Attached: hxh #388 - Page 14 (2).png (1272x351, 169K)

Basado clownposter.

Attached: 1500000000000.png (817x501, 156K)

I don't know how you chads feel about this but I, for one, am excited to see where Togashi goes with this route. At this point, we're pretty much completely freed from the generic shonen formula and thus, we're slowly witnessing the epitome of modern art.
I can't wait for the history changing chapter, as we were promised by the editor who is a veteran in a world full of rookies. Oh anons, you can almost feel the tension and panic that fills the hearts of the many shonenbabies, in the moments before the tragedy is about to happen.

Attached: 378 kino.jpg (2442x1998, 1.81M)

The sociopath thing is a meme.

The truth is Gon is just a kid, and he was angry, so all of that bullshit he told the Troupe got tossed out the window.

Where the fuck is Battle Olympia arc ?

Basically this and at times he could selfish and ruthless.

Cheers, a toast to you based premonition bro.

Attached: 1566134455680.jpg (187x187, 18K)

Reminder that the last fight sequence was 33 chapters back during Hisoka's encounter with Chrollo, which is more than 3 years ago. This series is not a Shonen anymore, we stepped into Seinen territory.

Welfin and Ikaglo are going to be the next protagonist.

Is it safe to assume that this is the official Hunterchad arc ranking ?

>Chimera Ant arc
>Yorknew City arc
>Succession Contest arc
>Election arc
>Hunter Exam arc
>Dark Continent arc
>Zoldyck Family arc
>Heavens Arena arc
>Greed Island arc

Attached: 1400000000000.png (547x455, 157K)

We’re soft seinen now

Soft-seinen is a meme word by falseflaggers to make HxH look more immature than it actually is, it's just fully Seinen now

Yes.
But maybe, just maybe switch Election arc with Hunter Exam.

Maybe Humans were the 6th calamities all along.

Here is the official arc ranking my fellow Hunterbro

Divine tier :
>Chimera Ant arc
Supreme tier :
>Succession War arc
>Election arcrc
Diamond tier :
>Yorknew arc
>Hunter Exam arc
>Greed Island arc
Top tier
>Heavens Arena arc
>Zoldyck Family arc

Attached: 0000000 morel.jpg (225x350, 23K)

Humanity should be nuked instead.

You should be nuked instead.

woah dude, that's deep...

They're honestly very close to each other, without any bias they might be equal even but I really liked how Election arc was presented and how it dealt with the issues concering the hunters and it's very good introduction to many new characters. Not to say the Hunter Exam wasn't a great introduction to the world of hunters and the main cast but It felt a little bit less unique to me.

Hmm, a solid list but I feel like it's disrespectful putting Yorknew and Hunter Exam together with Greed Island. Greed Island while still a decent arc, fails to stand up to those two. Would say that Heavens Arena due to it's very solid introduction to nen and great innovative fights beats it out even though it's shorter and Zoldyck Family was intriguing and very crucial in us getting to know Killua.

Back to Attack on Titan thread brainlet bro.

Attached: 1200000000000.png (852x484, 218K)

Hunter x Haitus

SnK is /hxh/ approved moron

SnK is, snktards aren't.

Nobunaga quatro metros

Sure it is user, sure it is..

Attached: 1566124280453.jpg (359x359, 20K)

yes, of course i'm not talking about the fanbase (same with hxh fanbase, they all suffer from some kind of autism)

it's because of shitty generals that you think snkfags are cancer. but if you actually visit the threads during spoiler/chapter weeks, it's not as bad

Shut the fuck up clownfag. I said “maybe” and not in a negative sense like this faggot for example.

Maybe the real calamities were the friends we made along the way.

When will Genthuru show up on the ship? He's got to be at least as powerful as Sandwich

Attached: bombaking.jpg (1011x1194, 546K)

Could Terrorsandwich beat Meruem?

made it a little better with my knockoff pepper photoshop software

Attached: genthuruking.jpg (1011x1194, 507K)

Only Cammy and Halkenburg could

Kek

Only Hisoka could.

These will be your MC's for the DC, say something nice about them

Attached: 1c5e14dfa3f94872a74079853c357427.jpg (591x874, 88K)

They're not coming back, cope.

I hope not
Fuck GI tho

Imagine being this much of a pleb

Attached: 1460992761652.jpg (713x800, 190K)

you just posted cringe
>fuck GI
let me guess, 11' babie? read the manga

animeonly little faggot

Pitou is the queen of all hunter threads

Attached: 44156085_p9.jpg (1500x1365, 111K)

>let me guess, 11' babie? read the manga
Nope, I read the manga and watched both versions, GIfag.
I read and watched HxH three times, ignorant GItard
Enjoy your shitty arc, lolifag.

>gyro arc will start
>will start

Attached: a9e5a1902bb78df254239c511cf55b9a8671035560875d6dbe64138f99eff17e.jpg (751x584, 150K)

Hiatus XD

Wan Piss

All in all, it would a masterpiece.
Top 5 best arc

This is my wife. Say something nice about her.

Attached: 1566425610743.png (388x360, 128K)

She has nice pits and a cool hatsu.

Attached: 1482561008179.jpg (738x418, 127K)

>there are people that call this sweetheart an edgelord

Attached: 1566687944210.jpg (800x1316, 138K)

Lmao

>single battle shounen that features politics.
One Piece literally has a giant conspiracy revolving around the World Government.

Speedreaders

Attached: 1566415128167.png (500x361, 365K)

wagies off to toil. Is it safe to post again?

>Just go everywhere online and you'll see this exact same attitude on many HxH fans
>tfw follow and enjoy HxH, MHA, BC and OP
Are you sure all those "many HxH fans" aren't just the same couple autistic faggots spamming every anime forum they can find?

BASED Neetbro, I'm jelly as fuck. Fuck College and fuck having to be productive.

It's Summer user, kids are here to shitpost at their leisure
you should be blaming the guys who keep biting the obvious bait as well though

A 20 chapter comeback is coming. I can feel it hunterbros.

Attached: Gon light.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Togashi Kishimoto interview from 2016, it's in 4 parts, can't find one link with them all together so I'm not posting, just Google it

Probably. It's not like he really is doing nothing while on hiatus, r-right?

If you actually read, follow and understand HxH, it's impossible to enjoy reading childish shit like MHA. Tell me how you can move from watching a Tarkovsky film to watching Captain Marvel, and still enjoy both.

Attached: 1541801754106.png (1848x2524, 1.1M)

Does anyone know who this artist is?

Attached: Gon and Killua 11.jpg (702x710, 63K)

One Piece literally takes place in a world which is entirely defined by whims of a few dozen super-powered people, who can beat fuck out of whole armies, and a ruler fairly often can take on all of his subjects at once in a fight and win. Almost every arc ends eith Luffy beating up tyrant of the week. There's no real politics to be found such a cartoon setting, the basic premise limits it to being shonenshit. There isn't any battle shonen that features actual politics.

Will Hisoka go away with everything? Will Hisoka answer for his crimes and face justice?

>but what about Killua, Kite and maybe Ikaglo?
Kite and Ikaglo are fine, drop Killua for maybe someone else though to things up a bit. Killua was always the weak link of the series writing-wise.

Bloster will not be involved.

iqdb.org/?url=http://i.4cdn.org/a/1566824239867s.jpg

You wish

Attached: rollyonmynut.jpg (347x347, 44K)

Thank you friend.

Nobunaga is the Leorio of the Phantom Troupe.

The Koala chimera ant is the one hanging around Kite now, he'd surely tag along in this scenario.
Also what the fuck happened to Colt?

Nobunaga will make you regret bullying him.

What do you think Nobunaga's restrictions are?

>Heineken
Shit taste.

Colt was living with Kite last time we saw him.

Kurapika will forgive the Spiders.

Attached: D7qTbZ4WwAEj4yf.jpg (993x1035, 144K)

Cringe

revenge is a bit boring but I guess he can see himself doing a good thing by cleansing the filth off the earth. Forgiving them and letting them go would be retarded

The spiders will not forgive Kurapika

Attached: N.jpg (964x461, 133K)

Kurapika will seduce Nobunaga.

Attached: 1555873063585.png (675x1200, 499K)

the people who genocided his clan are going to make his little sissy clitty squirt from an anal orgasm

It is known and foreshadowed

Attached: 145231.jpg (762x634, 240K)

based

Attached: 1566827916754.png (262x241, 94K)

Yeah well, drink what there is. It’s not he can choose what to drink at that moment.

Will Nobunaga survive the events of HxH?

Based

Attached: 1566205261124.png (640x558, 425K)

How many seasons/arcs?

He won't even survive the Succesion War arc.

Attached: 1566765668181.jpg (139x143, 18K)

There is nothing wrong with being a animeonly. After all, why read something if you can watch it? Watching goes faster than reading and God don’t forget the hiatuses.

Okay I guess I'll go watch the CGI berserk adaptation instead of reading the manga, thanks for your opinion retard.

But the anime has been on hiatus since 2014.

Go fuck yourself faggot.
But the last episode sites in 2014. As far as i’m concerned, the anime ended in 2014.

Nobunigga is unironically the strongest spider, stronger than Chrollo. We saw the abilities of all the members we were missing after Yorkshin, Nobu is the only one left, Togashi is saving him for last because his ability reveal will be the peak of the manga and he'll one shot the clown and the Dark Continent

I also hope that Nobu is strong

Based

Attached: 1522362936495.png (900x900, 300K)

He couldn't even catch 2 kids in a building nigga

Nobody could have, they were gone in an instant

GODDAMN SHE IS SO FUCKING SEXY

Attached: 1500788177692.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Attached: phinks.png (186x194, 17K)

Yeah. What the fuck is the point of Phinks?

Of course he will. Remember he has a 4-meters En. No blind spot. Invincible.

What's up with this sudden urge of HxH activity? Not complaining, as a big HxHfag.

Instead of having 4 shitpost threads up we now have our general /hxh/ threads, and we post the next thread before this one 404s, it's a good way of containing all the autism in one place.

>Chimera Ant
>Yorknew
>Heavens Arena
>Hunter Exam
>succession Contest
>Succession
>Zoldyck Family
>Greed Island

I put Heavens Arena so high because of its introduction of Nen and Hisoka having some great moments. It's probably the most "Shounen" arc of the series but it's great buildup to Yorknew. I also won't put Dark Continent because I want to wait until it's done or at least we see the potential climax, though I am enjoying what we have thus far.

wish falseflag baitfags weren't all speedreaders. Good bait can actually be interesting

Of course a hxh fanboy loves the exposition arc

Bodoro remembers

Yes, Menthuthuyoupi is my favorite Royal Guard. How could you tell?

Attached: YoupiCHAD.png (1080x1266, 894K)

>"HxH is the the biggest brain manga, not like other shounenshit"
>Has the dumbest most cancerous threads of any series

Based

Attached: heh.jpg (225x350, 22K)

Why the fucking fuck not?

Attached: stoic.jpg (225x350, 28K)

>being this new

>Has the dumbest most cancerous threads of any series
That would be the SNK and DBZ threads. Return to the shithole you came from, newfag.

time for you youpifags to explain yourselves

because speedreaders come here to have everything spoonfed to them

Luini will kill him.

Report 192442166 for trolling.
Knew someone who posted that & got banned.

snk is way worse

Oh? Well I can agree to that. What will happen to Luini?

Attached: AoTforimbecilesandtumblrwhales.jpg (700x766, 360K)

Luini is already de dead

Fucking based. Fuck AOTcucks, shitting up every thread with their yaoishit and tumblr pairings.

Attached: 1566203943341.png (342x512, 68K)

Luini is still alive.

Nothing, the spiders won't know who did it. They'll probably blame a mafia.

hey, i'm in that pic

What will happen to Luini in general?

Attached: luini.jpg (750x500, 59K)

I'm sorry. Now go back

Attached: 155783500904.jpg (350x400, 73K)

They already know about Luini and they're unfazed, they even known he's trying to make them clash with other gangs, he's a noob

I know shounenfags are retarded but this shit is on a different level. Huntards are unironically worse than Rick and morty fans. I don't want to believe anyone can be so retarded

Attached: Numb.jpg (600x848, 28K)

based

Attached: Tokyo_Ghoul_Zakki_Helvetica_Scans_0052.jpg (1493x1069, 173K)

the ultimate proof that huntertards are brainlets is that they keep trying to insist their favorite shonen can't possibly be a shonen because it has themes and doesn't use typical shonen tropes as though it were impossible for someone to use shonen tropes and fight scenes as a way to communicate themes to their audience.

youtu.be/VxFUs1pcWzU

>one retard spamming that hxh isn't a battle shounen
>"DUDE ALL HUNTERTARDS ARE BRAINLETSS OH NO NO NO"

HxH is a shonen in the same way that SnK is a shonen, your whole post is retarded and based on shitpost, standard low IQ you'd expect from faggots on Yea Forums who get all their info about shows spoonfed to them through shitpost and falseflag.

How asshurt is Ishida going to be when Chadrollo kills the clown?

Attached: 1464875625526.jpg (200x203, 14K)

Nobunaga is the Youpi of the Phantom Troupe.

massively i think, considering the clown (and hxh in general) is what got him into drawing manga

how do you call this style? he drew a smiliar page featuring palm

Attached: 0216-012.jpg (1066x1600, 777K)

That would be ironically Phinks.

Abstract expressionism. Reminds me of 20th century expressionist painters like Jackson Pollock.

Attached: hb_57.92.jpg (2000x1050, 1M)

Attached: NGL Dark Side wiped out.jpg (956x900, 249K)

ink splashed on a page

based, i knew i could count on hxhfriends. thanks for that info, i will check out more of this "abstract expressionism" style as i'm really digging it

Neon's prophecy still has to come true though

I love how Togashi experiments with art style and composition in Chimera Ant arc. It's avant-garde kino.

Attached: 1522095173073.jpg (1066x1600, 407K)

I miss the NGL. Remember all the good times?

lol I still haven't read any of this shit

Really? they're just fucking sketches. You guys eat up anything

Nobunaga was not in the CA arc despite the other spiders being there because he would have soloed Meruem and the royal guards

that's a funny way of saying "unfinished drawing"

>not posting nobunaga gif

cope

Agreed. These pages are oozing so much soul and life, it's outstanding and truly unique in the manga industry. I also love how he combines standard pencil linework and fuses them with ink, and sometimes he even draws the aura surrounding a character with said inking method or even speech bubbles for maximum impact like in pic related

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v26-096.jpg (2037x1391, 341K)

The definition of a cancerous fanbase is when instead of talking about their subject matter they talk about how much better they are than everyone else for liking what they do

The body drawn in the Foreground is Youpi, who is fighting Shoot. Kunckle is currently crying while invisible, because he is being forced to watch Shoot give his life and is unable to do anything. Togashi does away with the unspoken rule of only using a G Nib to ink, and has taken out a brush. The result is this; a beautifully unconventional page that conveys the emotion better than a traditionally drawn page. You plebs who don't understand art should go back to whatever shithole you came from.

Attached: Togashi hatching.jpg (1066x860, 279K)

why are you talking about this in a hxh thread, you monkey schizo?

cope

Fuck off our threads then you obsessed retard

My favorite example of speech bubble stylization is from chapter 385. You can feel just how otherworldly and terrifying the "voice" of Tse's nen beast is. It's almost Lovecrafian.

Attached: image.jpg (1312x1283, 498K)

I want to fuck Alluka

t. Gon

hot how Theta turns into a braphog nen beast

I wonder how Gyro reacted when the chimera ants invaded his place and killed him and all of his men. Btw why was Kite trying to find Gyro?

Attached: King Gyro.png (1886x1058, 1.18M)

These two make me think Togashi has some calligraphy influence.

Attached: 38801968_p0.jpg (512x512, 64K)

Gyro's masterplan

Attached: Gyro.jpg (253x495, 64K)

Theta is the co-protagonist of this arc.

>Gyro (ジャイロ, Jairo) is the founder and former king of NGL. As a human, he suffered an abusive childhood at the hands of his alcoholic father. His ambition is to spread evil throughout the world.[1]
>His ambition is to spread evil throughout the world.[1]
WOW WHAT A GREAT CHARACTER

He isn't even a character yet, chill.

It would've been funny if he wanted to outlaw alcohol and start a worldwide prohibition instead of being an edgelord wanting to cause chaos and shit.

What ? He hasn't even appeared yet, we don't know his face, his beliefs, his real intentions, his actual plans, nothing except a sad past where he kills his abusive father and starts his own country.

Gyro and Tserriednich will join forces for the last arc

screencap this

Where the narrator also says he wants to spread evil you speedreader/animeonly.

just so done with chimera arcs man, don't care for villains that can't sexually reproduce

I wonder what the next thread is gonna be about.

I said we don't know his actual plans to spread evil, other than the drug he manufactured, learn to fucking read words retard.

Tserriednich's not evil though.

Whoreapikka & Wobble Bobble

desu
>Objective morality in a world where the main character doesn't believe in such a thing

Reminder than Gon is in Whale Island studying all day and becoming a big brain giga chad, he's running for mayor and next time we see him he'll be the leader of the V6

Attached: Gon13.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Start making threads for each prince, beginning with Benjamin, so there's 13 more to follow and no need to worry what the next thread will be for a time.

is Gon's new path going to be training so hard that he becomes super powerful without nen?

Based and Gonpilled

Attached: 1561150514391.png (1024x575, 899K)

Reminder that Genthru will hunt down and murder Gon once he finds out he lives on Whale Island, especially if Gon being the retard he is uses the hunter site while at his own house.

How did he climb that big tree without nen?

Gyro and Morena will join forces since they have actually the same objective. Tse will be on the same side of the protagonists because he wants to rule humanity, not destroy it. It'll be Greed becoming a good guy all over again.

because you're a retard who thinks he would need nen to climb a tree

Sparing Genthru and his friends was a mistake.

why could he climb it when many others couldn't then?

Based
Based Greed

how could people be astronauts if other people couldn't?

Why can't you rock climb mountains when others can?

Will genthru come alone or will he bring his boyfriends with him? Also how will the exchange between Gon and Genthru go?

How did you even read & enjoy HxH if you're this retarded?

Attached: 44629500_p0.png (1795x3000, 2.03M)

If one begs for mercy in his knees before Gon, will Gon spare your life?

animemaru.com/hunter-x-hunter-fans-suddenly-thankful-for-not-getting-new-anime-season/

Well I didn't pick up on him actually losing his nen until I watched it a second time. Climbing a tree like that seems ridiculous without nen. It's not like people are powerful without it

Based

>strawpoll.me/18543982
Who will be the next prince to die? Make your prediction here!

Attached: Kakin princes.png (811x633, 177K)

How big is your Pitou folder?

You convinced me. I think Togashi might be lied about him losing his "nen".

I voted Luzurus

Attached: Basho_2011.png (250x140, 52K)

We hit the bump limit. Someone needs to make a new thread.
Must be non-meme so it won't be removed.
Don't forget Hunter x Hunter in the title.

Sorry Basho but you may die in the process trying to protect the prince in vain.

OP said Election thread is next.

Yeah but only because some anons wanted a Election thread. Personally I don’t care. Make whatever you like.

No one is going make the next thread hahaha

I don't feel like writing a long OP...

Why are you guys so anxious of making a thread?
Here too me 10 seconds: It's just a place holder so you don't need to make a long post.

902 pics so far

Attached: 40229484_p0.jpg (1497x983, 872K)