What's the worst popular anime/manga?

What's the worst popular anime/manga?

Attached: boku no hero.jpg (1057x1500, 386K)

Oh fuck off, Bnha is amazing

lmao imagine believing this

BHNA, Attack on Titan, DBS

Pic not related at all

spotted the moeshitter

when does Bnha get good? i followed it until the villain arc then just got incredibly bored and dropped it. the main villain is just sooooo boring

The first few arcs are the best part of the manga. It gets worse as it goes on. The villain is even worse now it's literally
>I'm going to destroy the world because daddy slapped me once

Naruto

spotted the moeshitter

ch 1

that's literally why i dropped it... i liked the first few arcs but then the author seemed to have no idea what he was doing

yeah but then it gets bad with the villain arc... does it get good again?

yikes

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all its flaws, it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

BNHA, AOT, Fire Force

Attached: 1563653898877.jpg (973x794, 394K)

based

Black Clover

HxH
>doesn't get a chapter in a year
>still manages to shit the board

Attached: 1551951225782.jpg (700x680, 59K)

what's the film and cinema ones? (don't watch much anime)

So much salt user

Attached: A12B791C-4044-476E-A118-C9BA94665356.png (891x582, 442K)

Based as fuck

Attached: 15532412231.jpg (1100x1292, 724K)

saved

based
cringe

ok the first one is HxH, what's the second one?

HxH is actually good tho

are you lost? what relevance does your comment have to this thread.

MHA

yikes

This

I wonder if bnha fags realize nobody likes or respects them

Was 3 bait threads really not enough?

>Attack on Titan
its called shingeki no kyojin. and its good.

hxh (yorkino city) and jojo (part 4)

>bait

hxh was excellent, too bad hxh will never finish. i'm halfway through jojo and really enjoying it too. they're both definitely better than One Piece episode for episode although I like the expansiveness of One Piece and the storytelling is top notch (even if the animation quality and pacing is mediocre).

JoJo

jojo just got better as it progressed, it was basically a reverse bmha (except it was never as shitty as bmha)

only part 1 with dio (honestly almost dropped the series right there, it was so bad it was funny)

Berserk is not the worst but it is the most disappointing for me. Somewhere around chapter 260 or so I just felt like the story was really taking a drastic turn of direction. It should have ended before it got that way but here we are, getting concentration camp-tier chapter rations as we slowly die.
In regards to everyone talking about BNHA, I watched and enjoyed the first season and specials but I never really found the need to continue, and certainly not pick up the source material. I would find it hard to call it the worst though, we have shit like One Piece.