Precue Thread

Oyoo~

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 13 [96B3B0BD].mkv_snapshot_09.35_[2019.04.28_11.07.21].jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk
youtu.be/5k84jNkMvI8
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
youtube.com/watch?v=EPHPu4PV-Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=ktNhCL9nyr4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1566763446164.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=JK0CL7bHbII
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1566783147247.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lunn

>That episode was a accurate despiction of Lala's life in her planet, not just a "new Cure girl goes to school episode"
I didn't wanted those feels man.

Lala did nothing wrong.

Attached: nagisa jitsu wa.png (605x645, 473K)

One word says so much.

>Was never any good at anything, got stuck with lowest possible rank investigator for my career.
Oyo...
>Friends forcibly tagged along to my home planet, and now they're going to find out I'm just a dumb garbage lady.
Oyo...
>More prestigious brother rubs in how he found a princess' pen and then Precure, but I can't even tell him about my own pursuits.
Oyo...
>Notraiders followed me here, attacked my home planet, stole a pen, destroyed my workplace, and even turned my boss into monster of the week, all because I didn't have the willpower to make my friends stay home.
Oyo...
>Managed to save boss, but now me and my friends are fugitives, and I can't even get my friends back to Earth, much less have a place to call home ever again.
Oyo...
>And to top it all off, it's my own boss, who I just saved, pressing the charges, because nobody on my planet ever trusted a garbage collector like me.
Oyo...
>Eyewan has taken over our AI and effectively invaded my planet after stalking me here. Probably going to genocide it like Yuni's.
Oyo...

Attached: oyo.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Attached: 76463370_p0.jpg (7604x5026, 2.42M)

At first i want to hug Lala because she is cute, now i want to hug her because she really needs one.

Childhood is kirayaba.
Adolthood is oyo.

Punished Lala is so hard to watch, today's episode was worse than the bucket one.
>did you inspect the garbage, my level 8 garbage inspector sister? :D
>ID 9086 2773 you are under arrest and your parents don't even give a fuck about it
>we're gonna format your AI C:/ drive now
Give her a break, Jesus

Attached: mpv-shot0025.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Nice Hime.

Hope you rot, criminal scum.

Attached: criminal scum.jpg (259x195, 12K)

Sympathy oyo.

Attached: EAoDArlU4AIIcMj.jpg (1000x1200, 131K)

Kino

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 29 [5A3266E2].webm (854x480, 2.1M)

Every criminal must have an evil epithet, what are theirs, /pc/?

On the bright side, now all the people are thinking about her instead of her brother! That's probably never happened before even once in her life!

That's mean.

Attached: Don't bully!.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

How will Lolo clean his reputation from the stain Lala's presence gave him?

He may as well be right you know. This episode wasn't really kid-friendly, even less if you consider Lala's development.

>kid friendly

Attached: mpv-shot0070.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

At least with this one kids learned about the hardships of pregnancy. With this one basically tells you that you must do what you're tasked to, and if you want to do something else you must defy the one who gave you that instruction and follow your dreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk

>And I think it's gonna be a lun~, lun~ time
>'Til trash collectin' brings me 'round again to find
>I'm not the Cure they think I am at home
>OHNONONONONONONO
>I'm a GARBAGE MAN
>Garbage man!
>Cleaning out the debris up here alone

Attached: GARBAGE MAN.jpg (1440x810, 1.12M)

How many episodes is star twinkle precure going to be? I'm trying to decide whether to start with the current season or to start watching an older precure.

Oyo...

Life is full of oyo~ moments.

Attached: [anon] Hugtto! Precure - 48.mkv_snapshot_06.49.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

>Hikaru had a friendless background because of her hobbies and her naivety led to a rude awakening
>Lala is considered a nobody in her home planet and her good actions have been met with derision or hostility
>Madoka bears the weight of her family's reputation and has been raised to live up to it, putting aside her own interests
>Yuni is the sole survivor of her planet and went down a path of thievery and lies in order to accomplish her goals

And then there's fucking Elena

Precure is always 48-50 episodes. You should jump into Star Twinkle if you plan on being here, talking about the current series is most of the fun. You can always pick up an older series to keep you occupied between episodes once you're caught up.

Precure episodes are usually 49 episodes long.

Imagine all that tech and living boring ass lives.
Hikaru truly is their savior.

Attached: Twinkle.jpg (1200x1500, 499K)

49 or 50 as usual. You have plenty of time to watch the rest but why not watch Twinkle and in the meantime watch the rest?

Erenya is too knpk.

Elena has to fight racism.

have children

Attached: abe san.jpg (1363x1700, 749K)

>fucking Elena

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 05 [2819FD22].mkv-00024.jpg (222x365, 14K)

>cat is a fun weirdo
>lun~ is also fun

It should have just been Hikaru and space aliens. Instead we get a "moon princess" who is irrelevant and an illegal alien from Mexico (mexican japanese? I don't think that's a thing!)

I prefer my knpk showing the struggles of maintaining such description.

Attached: EBShXT2UwAEi2df.jpg (1536x2048, 320K)

Rice is tasty after all.

Elena has the responsibility of helping her mom and dad raise her brothers and sisters. Plus running the shop when her parents are away.

And she doesn't struggle with that responsibility at all. She enjoys it and doesn't find it difficult.

Stop being stupid.

Alright, let me add it

>Elena's family is so goddamn big

I'm just here to confirm that user was indeed Lala. Really makes you yep.

Attached: 90862773 .png (443x78, 3K)

It's so sad too see you trying to make that catch on.

No she doesn't, don't have that many kids if you can't look after them.
Elena needs to go away from home at 18 and live with old men.

Elena has no life or privacy of any kind. Too many responsibilities. This team is full of misfits and losers.

Attached: 1564005740503.jpg (998x2048, 188K)

Such is the fate of a Yellow

GOHAN と

G
      O
      H
      A
      N

I am not sure the writer was aware of just how shit her situation is

Thanks, I guess I'll start with star twinkle and pick another one once I'm caught up. Is there a /pc/ guide like the one /ai/ has to help me choose?

Why should she struggle all the time? She struggled when she was trying to help her brother. She couldn't do a thing to help him. Then the episode shifted to Lala.

No, this is our guide: pick the cutest Cure and watch her show first.

Attached: Kamikita Twins All Stars.jpg (1361x2500, 1.26M)

Abe my man, I am still waiting on the second season of my wife Chi-chan's anime.

>still has time to do lots of sports despite having no life or privacy
>said responsibilities let her be close to her family

Whatever struggle Elena faces is not being presented properly

Elena can surpass Nao by having one of her siblings actually die.

Nobody said all the time. The rest of the girls don't struggle with their problems every single episode.
Elena never struggles with her problems in ANY episode. Even in that Lala/Touma episode, she wasn't particularly broken up over it, it wasn't even her problem, and she wasn't the one who had to deal with it in the end.

The only real advice is to save Heartcatch for when you need to be reenergised back into the franchise, user. It's one if not the best season and you'll be called a Heartcasual for liking it.

Attached: 1547487068775.jpg (1280x720, 511K)

The "Elena" episode was in fact a Lala episode WHERE she felt what a caring family is like. Hell every single Lala episode makes sense in retrospect. I fear for Lala's development once this arc ends, like Iona.

Our nation doesn't have time for waifus, son.

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 12 [C8738AC1].mkv-00003.jpg (640x2520, 409K)

This is how Samaan treats citizens that Mother AI has deemed lesser.

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 29 [5A3266E2].mkv_snapshot_21.28_[2019.08.25_20.56.06].jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>GALACTERRIFIC
>TWINKLEZOINKS
>SPARKLEYAY

Attached: cat nerviosa.jpg (1366x768, 143K)

If user doesn't deliver in the final episode I'm gonna be sad.

>The alcohol that Mother AI carefully measured into my baby tank lead to me being born with a speech impediment
Oyo...

Attached: 1555858635195.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Elena's struggle is being a mexican in a country where men are totally autistic and all food is a variation on rice, thus being unable to fulfill her primary directive to be fat and pregnant by 20

Fun fact, in the Samaan language "oyo~" means "please kill me".

Learning that Lala was a low-rank loser is like learning that Hana was a bullied loser. You see a lot of things in a new light on the rewatch.

That's what mexicans do anyway

My favourite made it in early, so hah.

Attached: Astronuts.jpg (342x344, 17K)

Seething mexicans

>Hana got bullied for doing the right thing trying to protect someone
That still hurt like a motherfucker

Attached: a fist clenched in hope.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Wasn't talking about Elena

She must've felt happy when the AI gave her an important job while they were fixing the rocket, coincidentally Hikaru was happy doing Lala's job so there's that.

You could argue that Hikaru never really struggled either. She's always done what she's loved and never let anyone change her mind on it. Sure she was picked on a bit when she was younger, but she never changed her beliefs. Now back to Elena, why does she need something in her past to define her?

Except for how in Lala's case, her backstory aligns well with her personality and character arc, and doesn't feel like a cheap play by the writers for some unearned sympathy. They're different in that sense.

Attached: ECxhNt3UcAI642W.jpg (1000x1000, 128K)

Nobody said she needed something in the past to define her, either. Madoka and Lala's conflicts are happening in the present just fine.

You called Madoka irrelevant, genius. That's a really stupid thing to say.

What the fuck does that mean when the whole show is about being brave and doing the right thing for yourself and the world?

They tried to shown that with Hikaru but she doesn't give a single fuck about what people think. She may be a goof but she doesn't let anyone dictate what she should do or like. I like the parallels this episode is drawing.

Hikaru has faced opposition plenty of times. Lala in episode 3, Kappard that time they got their shit kicked in, even in her family's episode Hikaru had to deal with stuff partially because of how her way of being reflected on her parents

So what's wrong with Elena then? She's been built up little by little and she even had a good episode with Madoka recently.

If you watched HaCha you should know what's happening with Elena. At least other Yellows has had some degree of development by the end of their season.

>in order to hide, Lala must crossdress as her brother
Make it happen.

Attached: lala wowzers.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

Well good news - now they're going to do exactly that, since she's a criminal and all.

Attached: good news.jpg (480x260, 40K)

youtu.be/5k84jNkMvI8

Attached: MiyukiHairDown.jpg (500x281, 36K)

If you back up the reply chain, isn't it clear? She doesn't have any internal or external conflict driving her to develop or deepen her character. That's not "wrong", exactly, because she doesn't strictly speaking NEED to be anything more than the supporting cast member she has been so far. But it would seem that some people WANT her to be as fleshed out and relatable as Lala, Madoka, Yuni, or even Hikaru.

>Precue
Thread saved by the filename
Stop making new threads while drunk

The problem with Elena is that she started to be built-up later than the others and did so little by little while the rest made bigger steps. Even if she's doing alright now it can't do much to close the gap in development.

Ouch-lun.

>crossdressing Lala
I'll take ten.

Attached: [CommieRaws] Precure Historia [9D8BE248]_001_39996.png (1280x720, 952K)

Would the Madoka/Elena episode would have been as good if it was just about Elena?

>watching it raw on youtube
But why?

Attached: [CommieRaws] Precure Historia [9D8BE248].mkv-00001.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Did not watch it entirely since it is full of spoilers. But NHK making a Historia episode on Precure, that is huge. Sasuga 国民的アニメ

>MiyukiHairDown.jpg
What other Cures have this much power with their limiter off?

>this whole episode

Precure really has the deepest lore.

Attached: 1393993583008.gif (640x360, 2.92M)

And she never changed her mind on what she believes in. Am I wrong there?
I want Elena to have a bigger role too, but I'm at the point where I don't think it's going to happen. She's my favorite Star Twinkle and I want more for her, but I'm also happy that she's been getting some stuff lately even if it can't compare to the others.

Tsubomi definitely
Elena last episode

>messed up creating the new precure thread
Oyo...

Attached: Oyo...jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>Lolo comes to believe in Lala and swaps clothes with her to act as a decoy.
Please, Toei, please.

>gets shot

>brother shot and killed to save my pathetic life
Oyo...

>Ika!
>Ika!
>Ika!
>Ika!
Doesn't quite have the same ring to it...

Really though, it was a middling episode with a rather generic message, so it wouldn't have done much for Elena's character even if she had time for a few more lines here and there. The only part that was somewhat like actual characterization was her and Madoka's "argument", so you'd have to replace it with something else, but I don't know what that'd be in the context of the episode. You'd probably just be left with a flat "I'm strong because I believe in myself!" episode that would feel like she should have got a new attack, except she didn't. Nothing to write home about.

Attached: ManaBlanco.jpg (553x480, 206K)

Tsubomi.
She's just there as a stepping stone for the development of the rest, her whole character revolves around her family. If people wanted a twist with Elena it would be that she's annoyed at her parents too, like Touma.

No, but she has come to realize other things and matured her beliefs thanks to those struggles

Yep, it's back to the landfill with you, Lala. Truly the dumbest Cure.

Attached: 1543784274175.jpg (1440x810, 113K)

>dumbest Cure
You sure Hikaru doesn't take that title?

No Madoka is the cuck and Hikaru doesn't deserve it. How you guys can tolerate what happened I'll never get unless you're part of the worst kind of people. Let me put it this way I know there's some stuff sometimes with Hikaru and Uni but you don't see me going crazy about it, I'm loyal to the two people I like together. Why don't you show some respect and do the samething, deny Madoka with Lala and let Hikaru be happy with Lala instead.

Of course I know you guys won't because your guy's nature is to cuck whatever comes down the pipeline and not give a fuck who you hurt. Also because someone is telling you to do it to which around here never works obviously. Oh well you guys are going to keep doing what you're doing because it's what you do. Just wait till it happens to you or your favorite characters and know how it feels when it happens. If that doesn't make any sense to you then I don't know what will.

@1:43: I am mad the hall of fame of Mahou Shoujo does not include Madoka Magica (2011)

Attached: Mad oka.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>watching it
why

That's true, but I'm just hoping that Elena can finish strong at the end like Himari did. All she needs is two strong episodes. I just don't know if that is going to happen.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Under normal circumstances, yeah. But the show went out of its way to tell you in no uncertain terms that Lala is dumber than Hikaru because she can't even sum two-digit numbers. Extremely oyo.

And still she finds enough love for her family in her to overpower the Notrayder. She didn't become Precure for pretty looks alone.

theme song for this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

>it
Kowai

Hikaru can do double digit math

Hikaru reaffims her beliefs every time someone tells her that space is dumb and that she doesn't know a shit about it, I like that about her.
Hikaru isn't dumb per se. She knows what she's doing and how to solve problems. Lala is just a child who needed to flew her nest to discover her true value, her true dream.

He's supposed to our angry whining user of the season. Don't know why we need one.

>even dumber than Hikaru
oyo...

Why would it be? They're talking about magical girl shows.

MUCH better than 'the runaway girl is actually a princess/VIP person in her home country/planet!!' trope in my opinion.
Despite having the lowest rank on her planet she overcome a lot of shit and even became a Cure on another fucking planet. I like her a tenfold now.

Just don't reply to him, he always gets like that.

how does one get into precure

>lowest statistical probability of becoming a cure
>does it anyway
I like the idea that stuff like that as well as their entire adventures have contributed a lot to her personal AI's growth

Attached: showdown.jpg (1280x1770, 313K)

>If she could overcome the odds, then I can too!
AI. 20189-2019

Attached: lulueating.gif (480x270, 3.95M)

Attached: EC0utEAVAAMy96h.jpg (2048x1448, 356K)

It'll be tough. If it's a comedy episode, it might fly as a meme, but if it's a serious one, I wouldn't blame him for passing.

It doesn't much matter anyhow, since it's the O-T version that will go down as the definitive version of ST. It's too bad since it's just plain worse by comparison.

Ruru doesn't seem impressed by chink cuisine

God, Hana's bullying was such low-gr

What I got from their episode was that these girls would have an awful lot of stamina during sex. Specially Madoka.

Attached: ECNd-3EU4AAc41a.jpg (1000x1000, 149K)

The Finale will be an epilogue, you could get away with it if it's a Maho-esque epilogue. Now, a Kira/Huggto? Damn son.

Pizza > other food

Attached: 1549210416014.jpg (1200x1042, 126K)

I just hope mine gets used at some point. I feel like solawesome could really catch on.

Which ones are still missing from the list?

I'm sure once the series is over, someone will take user's subs, CTRL-H all the Puffs into Fuwas, mux them into the blurays when they come out, slap a made-up group name on it, and release a batch that way. OT will never get around to BD releases in our lifetimes (let alone v2s to fix their myriad errors), so I don't think they'll remain "definitive" for long.

Next episode theme youtube.com/watch?v=EPHPu4PV-Bw

Why should I, the beautiful and amazing first rank Lolo, swap clothes to my useless sister the garbagewoman?

Don't know if someone's still crossing the words user used. Maybe ask him. I watch Spanish subs anyways due to reasons but I'll be willing to watch it if he delivers for the memes.

Even if Hana's bullying wasn't the end of the world i still think it was handled well especially when we get the full context, Hana had already gotten over it thanks to her family and her real challenge was less "I got bullied" and more "what do I want to do from here on out", which fit the overall theme.

I could stand to lose Puff and Plonk but what about the kirayabas? Is that going to keep it from being definitive? And by that do you just mean the one that the cartel will give a green background on the file list? Anons subs have sol.

Because helping the lower ranks is your responsibility. And being a leader means taking responsibility for your subordinates.

Attached: mpv-shot0073.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

fuck you, he likes his sister. He just don't know her oyoo

01. Twincool - used in ep.1
02. Astronuts - used in ep.7
03. Galacticool - used in ep.19
04. Gleamazing
05. Dazzling
06. Sparklesome
07. Glitterific - used in ep.20
08. Glintastic
09. Dazzlepic - used in ep.25
10. Startling
11. Solarific - Used in ep.4
12. Starderful
13. Lunaradical - Used in ep.5
14. Supernovular - used in ep.17
15. Nebular
16. Spacetacular - used in ep.21
17. Zero gee willy - used in ep.27
18. UFOutrageous - Used in ep.10
19. Lunarighteous
20. Lunawesome - Used in ep.16
21. Out of this world
22. Oh my stars - Used in ep.6
23. Shimmery-zingers - used in ep.13
24. Twinklezoinks
25. Blingerous - used in ep.23
26. Rad - used in ep.9
27. Siriusly [blank] - used in ep.8
28. Meteorific - used in ep.26
29. Stellar - used in ep.14
30. Lunatic
31. Stars above - used in ep.22
32. Sparkly wonderful - Used in the OP
33. Sparkool
34. Blinkarific
35. Sparkleicious - used in ep.24
36. Sparkleful - used in ep.11
37. Cosmosizzling
38. Cosmosuper
39. Cosmo-chic - Used in the ED
40. Quasarific
41. Starvelous - Used in ep.3
42. Solawesome
43. Luminarious - used in ep. 18
44. Galacterrific - Used in ep. 12
45. Galactastic - Used in ep. 2
46. Astronomical
47. Celesweet
48. Interstellar
49. Brilliantastic
50. Cosmosick - used in ep. 15
51. Glitteradical - used in Miracle Universe
52. Shinynifty - used in Precure Historia
53. Eclipsick - used in ep. 28
54. Twinkredible - used in ep. 29

He keeps using new ones so I have to add them to the bottom of the list. I'm getting worried about some being skipped.

I'm still waiting on Gleamazing myself...

The problem is that the solar / lunar ones seem to go with Elena / Madoka episodes, so you'll have to pray Elena eventually gets another real solo episode someday.

Thank you. This is fun.

Attached: 1553991723642.png (732x412, 463K)

>That list
I wonder if user still remembers, or it's going to be one of those by the finale?

>so you'll have to pray Elena eventually gets another real solo episode someday.
That's what I'm worried about, she's only had one episode to herself so far.

>You will see the tears of time

Attached: I exist solely to set you up for success.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

My ideal would be to have a fully sanitized Track 1, with the original names and kirayabas as a Track 2. Just depends on how much effort the editor is willing to put in, I guess.

Noblesse Oblige.
See, he really is Lala's Takatora.

Well since he's making some up, we don't even know if he's using that list in the first place, let alone the poll.

I don't remember the poll options (other than the winner and twincool), does anyone still have the results saved?

Lala is so cool

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 29 [5A3266E2].mkv_snapshot_19.03_[2019.08.25_12.46.46].jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Attached: 25.jpg (720x900, 119K)

what happened to "I want Lala to step on me"

Attached: really makes you oyo.png (433x581, 376K)

"I want Lala to step on me" wouldn't have gained that much notoriety if it hadn't been included in that poll to begin with. It was the only meme option, of course it was gonna win

You weren't supposed to name it, but alas.

said it last thread but all the solid outlines made this episode a treat to watch

Attached: starry eyed surprise.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

If that one gets used I'll have to have my younger brother miss the kirayaba's that episode. No way I'm explaining that to him.

What a great year of haruyamas

Everyone who wants to be stepped on changed over to Hikaru after episode 8 anyway.

>younger brother
And someone else said they watch user's subs with their niece too. He probably won't do it.

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 08 [9CC3FA23].mkv-00003.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ktNhCL9nyr4

Listen to Lala's song to ease the pain.

>Throbbing

Attached: 1551640974734.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

hi **weebanon**

a custom made paddle could make those star shapes on her bare skin I tell ya what

Attached: 1548521840560.png (1748x1181, 1.52M)

I love that scene.

Attached: Hikaru's Neil Armstrong Impersonation.webm (960x540, 965K)

>rei ten rei rei rei rei rei rei rei ichi ni passen nano ni (kanatta-lun)
Wow, how could her own character song get the number wrong like that? Didn't they read the subtitles?

Attached: OT numbers.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

We are all Lala.

Attached: 32ae105ba0027aceceaee8bd87c7c4a0.jpg (1290x1655, 900K)

Why are sad/broken Cures so hot?

Attached: 1531410776358.jpg (650x1199, 77K)

>friends are visiting your place for the first time
>parents immediately start berating you in front of them

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 29 [5A3266E2].mkv_snapshot_10.13_[2019.08.25_22.23.37].jpg (1280x720, 157K)

I fucking love axentwear. Or at least the aesthetic on anime girls.

It makes you want to love them, because you feel they need your love.

I need Hikaru with her uchuujin limiters released.

We went over it like what, six months ago? Time sure flies.

That being said, Oyorun has an impressive amount of fan art on pixiv.

Emiru is a robot fucker, Saaya is Negom's waifu, Homare was cucked by a baby.
Hana got married to a cool old man, had a kid.

Hana is the real winner.

Prepare for the wave of sad Yeppers.

>Hana got married to a pedophile, had a kid.
ftfy

She's the most popular cure in ST and one of the most popular in the franchise. They really went all out with her design.

because they are the only ones we can selfinsert into.

George is the furthest from cool that any older man love interest in the entire franchise has ever been, and that's a very low bar with Blue around.

Attached: 1401129247535.jpg (687x700, 147K)

Come on, George is better than Blue.

>Natsu? Now THAT'S a older love interest.
Someone post the fanart of their daughter please.

Where does it all go? How can Ruru taste food? Is she programmed to distinguish one taste from another?

Disagree.

Attached: !-2015-04-03-17h59m07s91.jpg (853x480, 20K)

George was pretty neat. He was tons better that worst Precure character blue could ever hope to be.

>I see everything
>Couldn't see Red
Sasuga god of earth.

as cute as chipmunk is, Fuwa looks better in those costumes to me

Attached: 75148898_p0.png (800x600, 668K)

TWINKLEZOINKS was used.

Isn’t that a trademark of one specific animator?

Do you sell rocket fuel and rocket fuel accessories?

Attached: 1527387376783.jpg (327x717, 45K)

Yep, in episode 22. Don't know how that mistake happened, it was a memorable one.

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 22 [B260B4D9].mkv-00001 (3).jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Maybe her race never learned the concept of disdain. Notice how Lala's brother does the same without showing any signs he's ridiculing her.
The first time she learned about this feeling was probably when she messed up on that classroom cleaning episode.

It is a totalitarian society after all. With AI and cameras everywhere. And it always mess people's minds.

Saaya got her hands on Hana's pussy and has Daigan as her servant

Thanks, fixed. I went and checked the rest of the episodes to be sure, the rest should be correct.

Attached: 1527386817094.jpg (725x1024, 118K)

I love how Hikaru is one of the hottest pinks in such a low-key way

Attached: 76440040_p0.jpg (2012x3059, 1.17M)

Cute Minamin. Pafu probably meant to aim higher

>that one anti-AI activist in this thread

Buildings like that are called "commieblocks" for a reason.

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 29 [5A3266E2].mkv_snapshot_02.04_[2019.08.25_17.28.03].jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>Madoka and Lala both have to live up to expectations
>Madoka's problem is they are too high
>Lala's problem is there aren't any at all

There are dozens of us

>[CommieBlocks] StarTwinkle Precure - 29 [5A3266E2].mkv

Emiru never did that, she was too young and she won't do that to new Lulu. New Lulu is probably like a daughter to her.

They are not bad. As Lala said, it is more efficient and better for environment.

>implying there's anything between there and her throat

Until you realize that you can hear how exactly your neighbors have sex.

Well there's that time her dress showed a tiny bit of cleavage

>See, he really is Lala's Takatora.
So Roro's a good boy who didn't do nothin wrong and Lala's going to murder him in cold blood anyway once she goes off the deep end?

It was a very soft laugh but it still counts, I'm expecting at least 2-3 next episode
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1566763446164.webm

Attached: Eyewon.jpg (956x1078, 182K)

Attached: 76452927_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 1.18M)

Minamin has breasts

>Samaanians
>have sex
Procreation is inefficient compared to test tube babies, and for enjoyment they all prefer to use the holodeck instead of an AI-assigned spouse they have no love for.

>cat themed mic
Cute

Attached: Star Pre 08 furry jew.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Poor samaanians. But I'm sure they're going to be liberated from opressing AI soon.

Lala is still going to be a janitor, right?

Attached: Asuka_and_Minami_talking.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

minami and her boyfriend look so cute together

Lala is gonna be the best Prejanitor the universe has ever seen.

Attached: 1514836434968.gif (320x180, 2.37M)

That's not Haruharu

Attached: 49548767_p0.jpg (941x740, 112K)

There are two cures in you
One is pink, the other is pink

Attached: 3EB52873-2FFE-4681-AD43-8E0153107578.png (1062x1500, 1.62M)

And both are bakas.

>EH HEH HEH HEH!
>Yes, schwartza, all the goyim love this drink!
>And it will only cost you 20 shekels!
>You can taste what it is to be an upper-class goy or just 25 shekels!
>Oy vey, you want a discount?
>Tell you what, schwartza, I will sell you this fine spirit for just 30 shekels.
>IT'S A STEAL, GOY!
Jewrunsu is subverting the negroe man again.

is Lala the one deleting precure threads

Attached: 1563358476744.jpg (2000x2000, 289K)

Attached: 76449217_p0.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Well, to be fair, she is the one that is responsible for picking up the trash.

>price keeps getting raised
This joke never gets old

Attached: Star Pre 07 engineer.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

Attached: DiO16VWVMAAERt.jpg (3117x4033, 873K)

No, Lala doesn't actually do her job.

daily

As a newfag should I be watching with user subs or are there too many confusing inside jokes?

Only Hikaru's catchphrase

Attached: 1558538828877.png (1455x2000, 3.12M)

Attached: 51301764_p0.jpg (900x1507, 614K)

And you’re a dork.

The only inside joke, if you want to call it that, is that he translates Hikaru's catchphrase "kirayaba" a different silly way every episode. Other than that (if that even bothers you), user's subs are superior to OT's all around: faster, more natural dialogue, and without the pile of typos and mistranslations that OT delivers.

no, in Hana's case it aligns well with her personality and character arc too.

Attached: 1450971658012.jpg (529x875, 260K)

Hikaru is a total goofy, klutzy dork, but she's not stupid, and she's pretty willing to learn things.

Speaking of OT, do you know if they improved their subs like they said they would?

He translates lun~ as fucking YEP! though. And he ignores honorifics too. This episode he also translated Kaka and Toto.

Attached: 1536864723384.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

-despite the fact that they're more common in western europe and america than in communist countries.

Never let a good idea go to waste, I guess.

Attached: D6nBASFUIAA8siV.jpg (2894x4093, 1.09M)

those fucking kirayaba translations kill those subs for me. I'd rather have innaccurate subs than have to deal with user's """hilarious""" puns.

Low iq detected, communism is free from gov and and money.
Samaan is almost a paradise, if they only got rid of their slave making AI.

Attached: 1668845 - Go!_Princess_Precure Minami_Kaidou Pretty_Cure.jpg (420x1200, 525K)

The puns are a /pc/ inside joke though, I think they're perfectly acceptable in this case. Fun things are fun, etc. The worst thing about user subs is his strict adherence to the cartel school of translation. Other than that, they're timely and they are nice enough.

I can see Minamin's water valves

It won't work without AI. So they're going right to the stone age.

I know I'll probably regret this but what is wrong with leaving honorifics out?

They just need to put a capable yet compassionate leader on top.

Madoka's overlord arc when?

generally speaking OT is a worse translation than what [user] gets out, and [user] gets it out faster, but [user] also commits some serious fucking sins against decent subbing in general. Namely, he changes names (Fuwa to Puff, for example) and treats "Kirayaba" as a meme that he changes each episode instead of translating it properly (not that it's easy to translate, but a clunky consistent translation is better than a clunky meme translation.)

Ideally, someone will take [user]'s general sub quality and combine it with less silly/stupid practices in an end-of-season batch. Doubt anybody would bother with it though.

Sparklesick

Nothing. And OT leaves them out too, so it's not like there's an alternative on that front anyway.

we brought the kirayaba meme upon ourselves. And although I don't like Fuwa being referred to as Puff, we also got Plonk out of it, so I don't mind it much

>implying they don't have several types of energy ready
>there isn't atleast a couple dozen autists who learn for real

Attached: 0006.png (1280x720, 782K)

Attached: Galacticool.jpg (222x360, 15K)

Kirayaba being different each episode doesn't hurt the show in any way. Besides, it's fun. I'm ok with Puff and Plonk but I do swap between them from time to time.

oh boy here we go

nothing, leaving them out entirely isn't great but it's better than having this "you should know what this means" mentality and leaving it untranslated. Trying to force a Mr. or Ms. on everyone's name or cutesy nicknames for a -chan is clunky as hell so sometimes it's best just left out. Honorifics exist for the sake of context and if you can get that across without them then there's no reason to worry about it anyway. You should still try to convey meaning if it's relevant however.

I haven't seen GoPri yet and it's not that high on my to-do list but she's cute enough that I'm half tempted to move it up a lot higher.

Just watch it already.

>Implying I'm the only one who dislikes AI's
If the AI doesn't go rouge there's always the slim chance someone hacks it to do bad stuff. Having an omnipotent being is a bad idea no matter how you look at it.
Lala isn't Setsuna, she can't carry an entire empire on her shoulders.

>not that it's easy to translate
All jokes aside, I feel like this week's (twinkredible) is a really strong contender. It's a lot better than twincool at least, if only for the fact that it uses a K, so you can much more obviously tell it's from "twinkle". Twincool still reads as twin-cool to me.

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 29 [5A3266E2].mkv-00001.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Attached: D1dlnPSU0AACSvh.jpg (2048x1466, 813K)

I'm not too bothered it personally, but it's a growing trend that sacrifices subtlety and leaves newcomers to the medium squarely in the normzone. I want TL Notes back, they were usually employed in didactic ways, the fruits of TL Notes and """imprecise""" translations that conserved honorifics were always prospective japanophiles, the fruits of this new standard of translation are perpetual normalfags.

I'm watching another season right now and when I finish that I got something non-precure lined up so it'd be at least another ~2 months till I get to it.

I'd say move it up, but not for Minami. There are much cuter girls in GoPri.

The only genuinely bad thing about [user] is lack of -lun.

How can you not mention "Yeppers"?

>wanting TL notes
>implying it's a good thing to create weebs

Attached: 1565644240347.jpg (500x281, 49K)

Poor yui

Attached: 1500926517031.jpg (567x800, 80K)

By that logic the best choice would be Twinkool. The "k" comes from "Twinkle" and not the following word anyways, and "kool" already exists as a radical variant of "cool"

Heresy. All GoPri's are cute but no one has Minamin's gap moe

Attached: 52876678_p0.jpg (1023x723, 608K)

There's only one though. Yui.

In more ways than one. She is one of my highest contenders for she should have been a cure status.

>be introduced as Haruharu's roommate and easily make friends with her
>Minamin replaces you as Haruharu closest friend the very next episode

Attached: D2aKi9VUgAAldyO.jpg (1862x1862, 560K)

It'd be cool to see a puruns ep with his sad backstory and Yuni cheering him up with a private Mao session

Please don't bring Tsubomi's catchphase autism into this, thank you.

>The part Precure Historia highlights from GoPri is Yui's crowning moment of Not Becoming A Cure

now when you say "private mao session"...

Attached: 1500932194300.jpg (5032x3125, 1.59M)

Yui, also known as the girl who got Zetsuborg's so many times she developed a resistance to it.

I just don't like Minami all that much. Heresy I know, but still. I did like how she was during the ghost episode though.
Haruka is cute too. So is Kirara.

>serious fucking sins
Oh for shits sakes, none of those are that huge a deal.

This, however, is a little much. But hardly serious, just the kind of thing that just pisses people off with zero added value.

Attached: 1504927145020.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

What did OT put for Lun-chan, anyway? Surely they didn't leave in the -chan, but just calling her Lun would be weird.

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 18 [21FDA647].mkv-00004.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

I like Mermaid's design choices. Her hair being similar to flowing water, the way her Elegant mode dress was form-fitting unlike the others' to resemble a mermaid's tail, how she brought back bellybuttons, they all make it stand out so much to me.

>Tsubomi's catchphrase
I'm already breaking in cold sweats here.

But anyway, I'd rather converse with the weebs than the normalfags, honestly. It's the reason why I almost exclusively come back to Yea Forums because of /pc/, because people here are generally well acquainted enough with the medium and peripheral media like sentai. We generally enjoy a much greater quality of subs nowadays than we did back in the day, but fansubs were always a labour of love and there was a great enthusiasm to teach you stuff through TL Notes or to insert jokes because people were having fun. Now anime is serious business. Now we have fucking cartel criteria for professional™ chinkogram™ subtitles™.

You can compromise, user. You can produce a fucking .txt explaining the translations and appending it to the episode or whatever. And in the age of MKV, you can have two tracks for whatever style you want. This is not an either or situation, piracy exists precisely to cover the failings of the marketplace, not to just mimic it.

Attached: 1551467763098.jpg (1280x720, 805K)

because it is.

What's with pegasus form Fuwa anyways? A lot of time has passed for it to not have debuted already

>not that huge a deal
they're huge enough to put me off them completely. they're just so cringy and horrible. I especially hate Puruns being changed to Plonk.

Oyolunchang

Attached: [LowPower-Raws] Go! Princess Precure - 43 (BD 1080P x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_08.21_[2018.05.22_10.15. (1920x1080, 172K)

If it exists I hope it is just a final finisher temporarily upgrade because that form looks horrible.

>fucking up a pegasus form
They can't keep getting away with it

Attached: Ewwranger.png (435x1013, 525K)

"Starscape Girl Lun".
It's weird, but not weirder than "Yeppers".

>temporarily
*temporary

>cartel criteria
People bring this up a ton here, but as someone who only watches Precure and doesn't follow whatever scene drama apparently exists, I don't know what in the world this means. What are these standards, and why should I care about them?

>Now anime is serious business
Precure sure as heck still isn't, at least. You can't argue with that.

Attached: Rocket.jpg (249x291, 19K)

Ah. Thanks. I definitely don't think that's less weird, but I guess you could call it equally weird.

Attached: LALA.jpg (543x570, 69K)

Attached: 72538991_p22.png (897x1016, 861K)

Has anyone that translated Precure ever used tl notes? I can't remember if Doremi ever did.

>Lolo: what am i doing here? i am a Rank 1 investigator dammit-lun!
>Woz: quiet you! im trying to watch over my overlord here!

Dunno who's the blue haired girl.

TVN did a few seasons, right? No way they didn't.

Melon Station blogged every single one of their many puns and to provide additional context, but the text was never baked into the subs directly.

Doremi half-assed them sometimes, at least.
Imagination Station's Maho Girls batch comes with a document that has a bunch of TL notes.

Wasn't it only Heartcatch they did? But yeah, there's no way they didn't use some for that.

Attached: Doremi TL note.png (1280x720, 1.3M)

But were those subs any good?

Of course not

Attached: 1520988400040.jpg (480x672, 94K)

>TVN
>Good
Choose one, and for the love of God don't choose TVN.

Notoriously bad.

the standard they're talking about is this attitude that's in fashion in fansubbing right now that shows need to be localised like a dub would be, with no translation notes at all - for example, if a culture reference doesn't make sense to a westerner without a translation note, then change the reference to something a westerner would get, instead of using translation notes. this is usually potrayed as being the objectively superior translation style despite the fact that some people enjoy learning about these little factoids and quirks about other cultures and putting in the occassional translation note is not going to seriously pull anyone out of the show, especially if you include it in an attached .txt file instead of the subs themselves.I mean, actual book translators use translation notes. It's an overreaction to the 2000s subbing fashion of overusing translation notes when they weren't even needed, just to show off the subber's weeb cred.

It's TVN, of course not.

Attached: 1549855687459.jpg (704x3511, 1.07M)

Can you fucks stop shitposting about subs and post something cute?

Wow, that bad huh?

I'm trying user

Attached: Dl-ntRzU4AAG2O8.jpg (1824x2048, 605K)

What if I post cute pictures which can also be construed as sub-related shitposting? Is that close enough?

Attached: I1 on OT.jpg (379x327, 23K)

I honestly like a translation who includes stuff like "-san, -chan, -onee-sama" because sooner or latter it's going to be relevant( same as verbal tics, yed, even the Mofus), like dropping the "-chan" entirely. I'm midly annoyed by "miss Lala" but what can I do. You usually don't see it in recent proyects because EVERYTHING has to be localized. It's not to avoid weebfagotry, is to be the most accurate to the original meaning
Just wait until they recover the last pen.

Attached: [anon] Hugtto! Precure - 02v2.mkv_snapshot_13.26_[2019.08.25_17.25.31].jpg (1280x720, 179K)

I miss Saaya's drill

Attached: 1520291800100.jpg (2276x2251, 1.14M)

Here you go, a cute Hikaru scene.

Attached: Hikaru's Savings.webm (960x540, 453K)

Except it's not usually portrayed as the objectively superior choice, just a choice some people prefer for any number of reasons (like not wanting to clutter the screen with extraneous text). And book translation is not even remotely comparable; a txt file tucked away in a folder somewhere is not the same as having an appendix at the end of a book.

>What are these standards, and why should I care about them?
You're fortunate to be ignorant of sub drama. Never follow any of those shitfucks on Twitter, it may very well forever kill your love of anime.

The criteria is basically importing the professional standards from the industry, so stuff like CR, Funi, etc. is their model. And it's basically cutting all the chink stuff and localising everything (sometimes to insane degrees) despite sometimes it not making any sense outside of the subtitles. A common example is translating lolicon as paedophile; while it is not necessarily incorrect, lolicon is already meant as a euphemism in Japanese since they do have actual words for kidfucker. Imagine that.

>Precure sure as heck still isn't, at least. You can't argue with that.
Nah, you're right. We do have our fun, we meme our little memes and [user] has enough of a good sense of humour to roll with it. Even if I start crying burning tears of blood whenever I see a fucking YEP!YEP!YEP!, I still think [user] does a pretty swell job and he's champ. His translations is leagues ahead of absolute shitshows like Gabriel Dropout, and those people are getting paid to post cringe (pick very related).

Huh, I was unaware of this. Thank you kindly, user, I will have a lot of fun because of your post.

Attached: 1563467767064.jpg (1280x720, 476K)

Attached: 1531874576698.png (701x790, 623K)

I remember watching Fresh and Yes!5 in raws because there weren't any subs.

no, it definitely is potrayed as the objectively superior choice despite being flawed in its own ways. It's literally just the fashionable style now.
>a txt file tucked away in a folder somewhere is not the same as having an appendix at the end of a book
actually,user, that's exactly the same. the only difference is one uses paper.

Precure occupies an odd demographic space where some of those things actually get explained explicitly in text, since it's meant for an audience that might not get all the nuance behind honorifics, made-up words or metaphorical turns of phrase.

That's not to provide a blanket excuse for "undertranslating", but it's certainly something that sound never happen in any more seinen-ish anime.

Lun bum

Attached: 3EEF7DFA-899F-42D7-BC40-4A44B3B0A310.jpg (740x1000, 547K)

>this attitude that's in fashion in fansubbing right now that shows need to be localised like a dub would be
if that was the attitude people wouldn't have (rightfully) shat all over Aesir during KR Gaim's subs for the Warring Drivers and Ornac.

translators notes are a good and useful tool in educational contexts, but they have no place in entertainment media. it's arguable if it's better to replace a reference with an English equivalent or to leave it as-is and let the viewer figure it out on their own (just for my personal opinion things like phrases and idioms should be localized whereas references to direct references should be left as-is) but either way choosing between turning a screen where the text should only be pulling the bare minimum focus away from everything else into a wall of text or not bothering at all and leaving the scene incomprehensible to someone without a working knowledge of every nook and cranny of Japanese language/culture is the worst outcome.

okay I'm done. I just get worked up about these things since everyone seems to be hardline in one way or the other about subbing practices and I think like most things in life the answer is somewhere in the middle.

Attached: bc2d8a4a321fffbb107e9f66e745f5ec11956e83.png (1023x1200, 670K)

Hell, this season alone they're changing the yen equivalent in Machikado Mazoku into fucking Dollars.

It's simple, I'm tired of Pinks getting cucked and no one giving a damn nor doing anything about it.

>whining
Well since you can't form a opinion and you call me just whining must definitely prove my point, you're one of the ones that supports Pinks getting shunned over and cucked.

Your way of silencing me, more proof that supports the Pink cuckery mentality.

>Saaya is Negom's waifu,
One example right here, Saaya was originally Hana's until the storyline changed and Negom decided to spread her influence around.

Example number 2, you don't support Haruharu with Minami you support Pinks getting cucked, not right.

Good user right here.

Thanks for the explanation. I feel like simulcasts would probably be more to blame for that kind of an attitude than fansubbers?

Thank you as well. That confirms a lot of what I assumed.

If someone applied these standards to Precure subs, they'd be calling the team Glitter Force. I don't think either of our subbers are anywhere near that level.

Fuck off retard

I'm both and chucklenuts.

>is to be the most accurate to the original meaning
yeah, bullshit. there are many cases where honorifics, character tics and original names are important to the meaning of the text, and their removal renders the dialogue incomprehensible, e.g, the characters making a big deal out of someone calling them by their name when they've been doing that for 20 episodes beforehand.

You dodged a few bullets, then.

Attached: 1403881622656.jpg (640x1800, 320K)

Attached: 61640668_p0.jpg (525x1000, 291K)

>translators notes are a good and useful tool in educational contexts, but they have no place in entertainment media.
literally only amerishits think this way.

This movie was kino

Thank god the Cartel ignores entirely Precure, otherwise we could be fucked. Well not that much, user would still put out his translation anyways.

It also has possibly the worst guessubs in the whole franchise, outside of TV-Nihon. It deserved better.

>introduce character battle quirk during its debut
>completely forget about it in the following 40 episodes

Attached: 67564711_p0.jpg (708x1000, 205K)

Are there no other subs for it?

Energy release blast?

Torrents

No why don't you Pink cuck supporter.

Well then you're a hypocrite and that's very sad.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Kirakira used them for the movie and in a very few episodes past the first ones.

It's like jumping high or running fast is a particularly unique trait to whip or custard anyway. Every precure can do both of these if they want to.

I am pinku.

Smile did this too

Which is complete bullshit. Anything symbolic about dropping the "-chan" from someone's name can be gleamed from just how the characters act around one another, or how they talk with one another. Weebs obsessed with honorifics act like they're the only way a viewer could possibly understand a change in relationships.

Sorry guys but he has a point, pinks these days aren't treated fairly and you just let it happen.

When?

I was really hoping they'd emphasize their respective animal more when they fought. It seemed like a cool idea in their introduction fights.

None that I know of. We're spoiled these days, back then it was hard enough to get one group to do a show or movie, two or more almost never happened. Except the weird pile of mishmash subs that Fresh got, there was probably some overlap of episodes there.

The first season that got multiple groups doing serious full releases was... What, Smile, maybe? They might have come out afterwards, I forget now. I know Heartcatch's Commie subs came years after the fact, and TVN's basically don't count. It might have been Dokidoki, then? Anyway, it wasn't common early on.

Gelato at least had her roar sometimes, I don't recall if Custard was ever fast again, and Whip jumped all the time.

Post ultra rare Hikarus!

Attached: 1527564404070.png (260x331, 154K)

That reminds me of the hilarity that was CR subs for Hitoribocchi. One episode all of a sudden honorifics mattered and they had to include them. And it's not like they were flying blind here, they had the manga to work with and anticipate any problems, they are just lazy and complacent. Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu had somewhat acceptable subs given the enormity of what they were working with, but again fansubs came to the rescue with actual TL Notes and decent typesetting. It's a tale that was already old when Babylon was new: the Cartel ruins everything.

Speaking of lazy, because shows like Mahoujin Guru Guru are given shitsubs by CR and the usual shitfucks, fansubbers are never incentivised to even rework the script a little or to provide decent typesetting, so we're stuck in sub limbo because subs do exist but they are never bad enough for new subs to be necessary.

Attached: 1539176916370.jpg (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Haruharu can't be Minami's boyfriend. She knows that the path of the princess is one of steel and blood, not of love.

You're right, that's why she's Minamin's knight instead.

Attached: [Doremi].Go!.Princess.Precure.09.[1280x720].[22DB0549].mkv_snapshot_22.08.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Oh look my post got deleted. A moderator must be a Pink cuck supporter as well, how typical. Wondered what would happen if it was a Madoka poster, they must get special rights.

Thanks user at least one of you supports me.

Lolo kinda hot

They will be getting the next upgrade on Episode 32, I wonder if will be that cow/lion transformation from the movie.

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (713x250, 24K)

That's not hypocrisy, you just got the wrong idea as usual

Seek help.

Attached: 64732.jpg (1600x900, 135K)

Attached: ECunC6nUUAA3DyT.jpg (1080x1920, 133K)

but I don't understand
she's always called her Haruka
anime is so confusing

My money's on it being a full group finisher (finally) with no new mode. I don't think they'll ever get a super mode in the series, except maybe a one-off for the finale.
The movie constellation forms feel bizarre -- why do only these random pens give super forms, and not the others? Why does only half the team get them? It definitely doesn't seem like they're meant to make it into the TV show later.

She called her Haruno-san

I wonder if the fandub will get this far.

Yeppers. Sounds like dog name.

Oh ok so that's what we 'call it', whatever you say hypocrite.

How about instead of telling me to seek help why don't you prove me wrong with your words.

You have bizarre taste in pet names.

IWAE!

Attached: iwae.jpg (407x407, 36K)

she's Mexican, that's enough

Where's the hypocrisy in posting a picture of Minamin in a cute dress, and then posting Minamin and Haruharu in cute dresses?

Attached: Dzsd1kSVsAAVWtN.jpg (731x1024, 94K)

>fandub
what

I always did hate Old Yeppers.

>local bookman out of a king to rejoice, goes to precure space for any upgrades he can rejoice

What's that, Yeppers? Little Hikaru fell down the ravine again?

That poster is insane and you can tell it's always him with the overuse of the word "cuck"

Yep yep yep!

Attached: 76320480_p4.jpg (850x1200, 437K)

Imagine Hikaru going out of commission and not being able to transform into Cure Star

that's just our resident schizo spic
don't take him seriously

>You peed on the carpet again! Bad dog!
>Oyo~

I know that much. I just wanted to see what he comes up with when he can't fall back on which pairing someone likes.

>spic
Really? He sounded more like some pale skinny American shut-in to me.

There are many such spics.

>Madoka saves the day
>user goes nuclear

>Kaka, look, Lala learned a new trick!
>LALAAAAAAAA!!!

Attached: 158A2D75-AFB5-4F8F-925C-024FCC782552.gif (480x368, 2.12M)

perro kaka

Don't be mean to Lala, that's no way to talk about Madoka's 4th wife

Fuck off

She's basically a parent having to look after her brothers and sisters which makes her give up her free time, has to deal with the fact that she's a half - probably having been in similar situations to Touma when he had his friends say that his parents were weird for acting different. She runs house hold while being in middle school, she's got a lot on her plate as well.

It's not very good.

Who's gonna make me fuck off, you?

We need more good Bibury art.

Attached: 67467451_p0.jpg (1046x1334, 154K)

One of four maybe, but no one else is ahead of Lala in Madoka's pecking order. Lala > Yuni > Archery girl > Touma dressed as Elena.

Hikaru isn't mature enough for a romantic relationship. It's no surprise that Lala goes for anyone else.

Attached: 73690435_p0.jpg (768x1024, 582K)

Attached: 76462319_p0.jpg (600x900, 777K)

Madoka is 1 year older than Lala. Does that make Lala a cougar chaser?

Don't be cruel on Lala, she doesn't deserve it. I want to hug her and tell her that she is okay as she is.

I forgot about the archer cunt. I was counting Hikaru since she went through all that trouble to make Madoka have a nice day. Pecking order would be Yuni > Hikaru > Elena/Nasu > Lala based on how "on the offensive" they were regarding Madoka

>"Lala, I don't expect you to be any better than what you are now so you can stop trying"

That's harsh, man

Reminds me of Himari a bit.

This is not kirayaba.

So, he's a little brother and not ex-lover. Doesn't matter really, those aren't mutually exclusive. What happened is that frustrated cooking fairy had a few failures, meet bad guy and went full incel. But even in that form he's good guy if he forget his angst for a time.
Of course he was converted back to normal by poor Ichika.

Attached: [Gelatin] KiraKira☆Precure À La Mode - 22 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.06_[2019.08.26_01.20.20].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Himari was a outclast because she chosed to. Lala was fucking told that she was useless since day 1, that's not counting the constant berate of her brother and the "why you can't be just like you brother" shit from her parents.
>Converted back to normal
Not everyone goes back to "normal", keep watching.

Sometimes I wonder where that cruelty come from. You did it last time with Hana too. I think when you see weaknesses and insecurities in cures, you see yourselves. And since you hate being weak, you become cruel and try to attack this weak side. In the end you are hurting just yourselves.

Attached: 76236091_p18_master1200.jpg (960x480, 400K)

pee

Attached: 76113650_p0_master1200.jpg (600x800, 297K)

I don't know who he is but I wish I can suck his cock as his favorite cure and calm him down. I'll let him cum inside me if he wants.

Maybe he masturbates to this and doesn't say a thing.

Maybe. I think it's more the kind of chronic inferiority complex that comes from constantly living in the shadow of your incredibly talented and hard-working older twin. You know you'll never catch her, and all the while she encourages you from miles ahead. Supposedly have the same life goal in mind but it's hard to see how close to it you are when the best frame of reference you have is always pulling ahead of you, the worst kind of moving goalpost.

Envy is an ugly monster, but it's not necessarily malicious or weak. He just couldn't let go.

Madoka is the one on the offensive in all of her relationships, so how assertive the other girls are is mostly irrelevant. If anything, Lala's reserved personality wins her huge bonus points.

Himari didn't choose being an outcast, she was part of her class until they rejected her so she withdrew into herself. She just didn't want to be hurt anymore. I don't think it was a conscious choice she made.

Will Uni and Eyewon be added to Madoka's lovely harem?

>Madoka's lovely harem
don't get ths maymay

k-k-kirayaba...

You must be confused, Glitter Lovely is Grace, not May-May. May-May is Glitter Honey.

Buy why, it would be so cute.

まどかイsborings

If Eyeone gets redeemed Yuni will probably split from Madoka like how Ciel separated from Ichika for Bibury.

A bit of both honestly. She instinctivelly stopped talking to her classmates to avoid being hurt but with the time she realized that she was fine that way, that is until she meet Ichika. The thing is at some point she knew what she was doing.

The only one were she's clearly asserting herself is with Lala. Hikaru made the first move when she invited Madoka to do fun things, and then Elena did something too to cheer Madoka up. With Yuni things are mostly even, but as Blue Cat she had a slight upper hand, having Madoka chase after her while still being in control. Even Fuwa is the one actively going straight to Madoka

What language is this google translated from?

You can't possibly have trouble understanding that. You speak English, don't you?

>The thing is at some point she knew what she was doing.
Yeah you're right, unfortunately that's how situations like that go.

>check the Star Twinkle movie trailer again
>still pushing Sun and Moon
>based Plonk and Yuni being chased by space dog cop
When will they ever learn Yuni/Plonk GOAT

Attached: bad cats bad cats whatcha gonna d.png (1240x693, 1.02M)

Lala's ID is 90862773.
9 + 0 + 8 + 6 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 3 = 42
KIRYABAAAA

Attached: 57632708_p0.jpg (800x800, 127K)

OH SHI-

>tfw Lala's feelers are shorter than her brother's or parents'

lala has a smaller dick than her mother's

>Ciel separated from Ichika for Bibury.
Nah how about we not have that this season. Madoka probably wouldn't care but that wasn't fair on Ichika.

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 27 [C5A7A05F]_00-12-16_1565507976.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

This is still a thing, right'?

Attached: 76332689_p0.png (2200x1525, 1.29M)

it was last week

>choosing a stinky two-faced cat over an adorable crab
Plonk is better than that.

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 26 [9F866D22]_00-14-30_1564982184.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>spoiler
I'd be on board with that. Sounds interesting.

>Good heavens, where are we now, Ford?
>Planet Samaan, no not like -that- Arthur.
>I didn't say anything yet!
>you were going to
>I was actually...
>Very interesting, it says here the inhabitants come of age at 13 and the whole planet is run by an AI
>I'd hope somebody was running it, I wouldn't trust myself to run to the store at 13, let alone run a planet!

Attached: radio show the GOAT.png (250x367, 176K)

And it's a prime number too.

Attached: 1537445093925.jpg (362x1008, 128K)

>Precure are literally outlaws now

How many space laws the group will break until the end of the series?

He's just her agent/conscience, he'll go back for that sweet SWEET crabmeat eventually.
How many ya got?

They've been breaking laws since the start of the show.

Kino.
It probably has something to do with the alien Hikaru and Lala are escorting. Maybe Yuni is acting as bait, would be nice the classic Dog vs Cat shenanigans.
>user reading raw manga.jpg

Yeah that sucked, I miss Ichika with Ciel. Toei should have kept that legit.

It wasn't fair to Ichika, but at least she's happy.

While Hikari is in space she should check the cellar in Alpha Centauri..

Uh no she's not man.

Isn't though?

Next episode:
>Sneaky cures
>Mother AI and everything connected to it gets controlled by Eyewan
>Yuni gets restrained with controlled hovercrafts going for her
>Notrigger XL attacks
>Other girls + Puruns and Guwa also gets restrained by Eyewan's balls
>Lala's rocket gets damaged and flies off somewhere, probably her personal AI doing it

It isn't. The fact that it's digits sum up a number divisible by 3 is proof enough

Lala is reserved when she's not with Hikaru.
Hikaru is that one friend that unites the group and it would fall apart if she is not there.
I know because I was a part of one such group.

Watch her final scene again, she's happy spreading sweets around the world.

>has an 8-digit number but Lala can't even add 2

Attached: lala digits.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>>Lala's rocket gets damaged and flies off somewhere, probably her personal AI doing it
Oh it's not going too far

Attached: space boomer.jpg (956x1075, 192K)

Shut up, Lala. You'll always be a trash collector.

Attached: 1548871915310.jpg (1280x720, 481K)

Come on guys, really?

Attached: dolphins BTFO.png (400x300, 186K)

user why would Hikari go to space?

Dude she was crying inside.

Don't know who that is on the bottom, but Lala's ai won't die.

>needing to learn anything when your ancestors have already invented super AI mothercpu

Get the fuck outta here, talking rats!

Attached: angry cosmo cat noises.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Don't call me a lala

>but Lala's ai won't die.
I fucking hope not but I'm filled with dread all the same if they can hit even 1/5 of the emotion from that scene in Gargantia. I mean how many near-kamikaze attacks has Precure had

Put Yuni in the same room as Harry and Minami. What happens?

Fashion show

Man I love Uni.

How does one get into this series? Should I start from the very beginning in order to enjoy it? I've always been kind of interested in it, but it has like a million seasons, which has always kind of intimidated me.

I want to say Yuni robs them blind but Minami might be too strong for that.

See You can watch any season first except Max Heart.

Yuni vs Minami trying to stop Harry from being eaten.

>Lala is a space janny

Kek, and I though she would end up being the princess of Samaan.

>Who are you?
>I'm Lala. The Janitor. Oyo.

Rule of thumb: pick the one that looks the cutest. Don't do chronological order, only two seasons are sequels. The general consensus is that Heartcatch or Smile is the best place to start though I personally advice against it, Heartcatch is tippity top tier PreCure so you should save if you're planing on watching it all and you want to have a backup season for when you're burning out and want to experience peak PreCure again. Pick any season, really. Fresh is a good start, it's upper middle tier and it's great. But you should pick for yourself, trust your inner Cure.

Their team has a criminal and a janitor. It's so refreshing.

>A janitor's just fine for putting trash like you in its place!

Attached: angry lun noises.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Heartcatch and Smile are good places to start. I think Splash Star is a good one to start with too, but I don't see it recommended too much.

Lala is not a janitor but an investigator. She just investigates space debris while others investigate planets or other sutff.

Can you imagine the epilogue?

>Hikaru is exploring the world with her dad in search of undiscovered creatures
>Lala is now chief janitor
>Elena is in charge of their family's flower shop
>Madoka is studying abroad to prepare for her role as leader of the common masses
>Yuni couldn't turn her people back to normal and now lives alone in her planet because fuck extra cures apparently

Come on now, we know that "investigator" is just a patronising title. Lala can't put 22 and 22 together, do you really think she's publishing white papers on the specificities and trajectories of space debris? She's picking trash like the dumbest Cure that she is.

Ruler of Samaan.
>Yuni couldn't turn her people back to normal and now lives alone in her planet because fuck extra cures apparently
Not gonna happen. The Princess Pens won't fix them, but Eyewon will have a change of heart and save Yuni's people.
The rest sound believable enough.

And here I thought the Lala goes to school episode was bad enough for Oyorun's reputation

I would unironically be okay with this. I think it would be an awesome development.

Well fuck me.

Found footage of Lala on the job
youtube.com/watch?v=JK0CL7bHbII

>2 threads gone already
kirayaba-oyo-lun

to be fair we don't know for sure if even Roro can add 12 and 25 together. Maybe Lala is only kinda dumb but they're all bad at math.

I imagine this:
> Lala the lone survivor of the radiation spill after she fucked up repairing radiation shielding
> Hikaru hologram who died during the accident.
> Uni who somehow tagged along
>ship AI
> Lulu

>at least 1 thread worth of shitting on Oyorun

I think it's clear that Lala is dumb all around. During the sleepover she was unable to appreciate the schlock or display any sort of emotion, this is a common sign of a general lack of intelligence. Another common sign is her always overvaluing her own maturity and capabilities like Dunning-Kruger incarnate. I like Lala, she's super cute and I want to protect her, but I do have to question if she even has what it takes to pick trash. She is by far the dumbest Cure.

Attached: 1543802354740.jpg (1280x720, 562K)

Smile is tons of fun.
I started with Kirakira because it looked cute. It was cute, too.

Heartcatch is amazing from what I've seen of it.

Lala has realistic holograms, of course a crappy c grade movie wouldn't interest her.

These couple of threads have been fun. We even managed to squeeze in some posts throwing shit at Cartel subs. All is good.

Isn't it kinda messed up that the best episode of Star Twinkle so far has been the one where the MOTW is basically an afterthought and the episode itself is just about the girls having a slumber party

Attached: ECnR3JcU0AIGURY.jpg (2048x1519, 605K)

yuni should kiss eyewon so she restores her planet

They all should kiss each other in general.

>Isn't it kinda messed up that the best episode of Star Twinkle so far has been the one where the MOTW is basically an afterthought

Why would it be messed up? I don't think it is the best ST episode, but episodes when the group spend time with each other are my favorite kind. Which is one of the reasons I like Maho so much.

that's brutal

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1546745579151.jpg (1372x1063, 1.03M)

>tfw she's installing radiation shielding
>the outer side is to protect against particle radiation
>the inner side is to protect against cosmic rays
>tfw she manages to install the panels backwards somehow
>crew fucking dies
see pic for details

Attached: cooked.png (1172x515, 394K)

this picture speaks to me on a deep, fundamental level

Nothing hurts my soul more than the knowledge that I will never be able to have a genuine heart-to-heart with anybody I know in real life about Precure. At least with my other interests that nobody cares about I can talk about it to someone while they just silently nod along. With Precure though, I'd be lucky if they merely called me a weirdo and tried to change the subject.

Attached: [Gelatin] KiraKira☆Precure À La Mode - 37 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.40_[2019.04.12_22.11.41].jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I can talk to my friends about Precure, but they'll just nod along.
I can't actually discuss the show in any real way. Shit hurts.

hell, my girlfriend doesn't watch any cutesy anime, so I can't even watch it with her

Attached: 1494362194695.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Attached: 74312732_p38.jpg (2048x1448, 406K)

This

Tell that to the people who write the show or artists that make doujins. I think I'll take their word over yours since they seem to know more.

This is how things look in Fuwa's vision

Attached: D2gaPmsUkAAaN6n.jpg (800x800, 134K)

Attached: 510b9f4696e6676ab51ba48717f2c373.jpg (900x900, 370K)

>kinda
I'd totally do Lolo. And then I'd do Lala. I'd do them both.

Should I watch this series for her?

Attached: 1538238966331.jpg (951x1341, 207K)

No, fuck off.

Rude.

Lala is really cute, and a common way to pick a Precure series is to just start with the one with the cutest girl in it.
Go for it.

>watching a series for the garbage man

claw

Rudex2

She's a literal trash cure.

Yes. She fades a little during the Blue Cat stuff, but maybe you like Blue Cat too.

Lala is, by most accounts, the most popular girl in Star Twinkle. So finding her cute early on is a good indicator you'll like it.

Yes. She's been an excellent character so far.

Attached: 1500735710948.jpg (1920x3240, 1.05M)

Attached: Dh_NZiOV4AA6QFq.jpg (923x1249, 209K)

I miss Kira.

Ok, sold. I'm gonna download it now, ty mates.

Attached: 1561386463212.jpg (347x346, 46K)

Attached: 1516476019859.jpg (750x1026, 135K)

So do I.

Attached: 1540494103139.jpg (1280x720, 562K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1566783147247.webm

Watching episodes 2 and 3 again, seeing Lala so discouraged hurts so much more now. I don't even know if I could rewatch when Lala goes to school.

Attached: DyYHYMVV4AAizSB.jpg (2008x2048, 540K)

Lala's bottle should be filled with hard liquor.

I was to understand there is a magical girl going through despair in this thread. May I speak with her?

Attached: Kyubey.jpg (813x668, 61K)

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Lala has a flask hidden away somewhere. She's had a rough life.

Fuck off