Why did fateshit become so ubiquitous to the point of even dominating Comiket...

Why did fateshit become so ubiquitous to the point of even dominating Comiket, while the When They Cry series has been all but forgotten?

Attached: 1559673526173.png (384x482, 225K)

Only core fans could see past the guro, while Umineko fumbled.
Rose Guns Days would be popular among the Bebop fanbase though.

Because Nasu is erroge
Naku horo ni is a thinking man's series (also guro)

Attached: file.png (788x553, 47K)

If you weren't a crossboarder subhuman you'd already know why. Hint: It was Ryukishi's fault.

>problematic
christ are (((they))) finally coming for Fate?

Ryukishi did literally nothing wrong. Unlike Nasu he never sold his soul for a quick buck and retained his integrity as an artist.

Umineko is a more specific target audience. The broadest it gets is simps like me who thought it'd be like Phoenix Wright because they play cool music when Batter and Ange do stuff.

Attached: Umineko ni Naku Koro Ni.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Because the last WTC title was way back in 2010 while Fate has remained active.

WHERE'S THE REMAKE YOU MUSHROOMED FUCK

YOUR GACHA MAKES LITERALLY, NOT FIGURATIVELY, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

OH BUT I SUPPOSE YOU NEED MORE BUDGET TO CREATE A FUCKING VISUAL NOVEL

Attached: satsuki.jpg (225x350, 37K)

"The subtitle little references to the fighting game are enough"
t. nasu

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

this world isn't good enough for beato

Deen is to blame.

Fate was already immensely popular by 2005, didn't they get their own section in comiket as well around then even though even touhou didn't have their own?

I know you're talkinga bout the FGO trash but still.

FGO is whats carrying it nowadays

Had not for that it would have died in the hands of fujoshi

Anyone have any info on whatever this is about?

Attached: Ciconia_When_They_Cry_art.png (300x150, 94K)

Alright. So in the future, after WW3, combat is decided by a bunch of limited scale fights amongst children in mechs(because only children can pilot them - child is a relative term here)

Mitake Miyao is the ace of Japan's mech team in what seems to be a battle royale. There's a conspiracy.

Has ever been another WtC? Meanwhile, Fate realized that they can exploit their formula without limit

What this user said, wtc is good but it's story can't be expanded so much, while fate has near to unlimited potential

Fuck that, can someone explain why every public tracker has the god awful PS3 sprite version and not the OG one? inb4 it looks better, no it does not

So it's a loli mecha action anime with some politics? I hope it still has the Ryukishi style mystery elements to it.
Is the game out yet, and is it receiving enough attention to get a future anime adaptation? Higanbana deserved at least its own short but still hasn't gotten anything.

It's a obviously because it doesn't have a gacha game OP. Gacha is the future for long-term weebshit fandoms.

Comes out dual release in English October 4th, day of the conference.

because after part 4, its drop Supernature Detective novel, and instead turn into dumb yaoi romantic with way too fucking much magic, and dumb witch

Get your brain checked

Fate's fanbase has always been plagued by normalfag weebs.

Reminder that Battler is a gay homo who kissed a boy.

and Battler is fucking dumb

Get yours

R07 killed the franchise with umineko.
If there's something you shouldn't do, it's blatantly insulting your readers.
Higurashi was so popular too, shame.

Oh shit, it will? Now that's something celebrate.

Attached: 1563065449534.png (180x181, 44K)

I agree.
>muh balloon hands
>muh soul

>All Is In The Name of Guiding Humanity Down The Right Path
The fuck does this mean. If the use of "Without Love it Cannot Be Seen" is any indication, it seems like Ryukishi is going to make readers believe and accept the existence of a global conspiracy controlling society.

Probably the shitty art

>it's blatantly insulting your readers.
What was the issue with ep8 again?

>To this day there are people who unironically deny the given and confirmed answer
Umineko fans deserve it desu

I just asked. I've read ep8 and thought it was fine and the finale was very emotional. Am I a goat?

Attached: 1559511768638.jpg (802x481, 51K)

Gacha shit

Are you asking about people's problems with Episode 8? Well it was that Battler's position regarding Ange and the truth wasn't very well explained or sympathetic and that Ange's realization at the end feels abrupt. Plus lastendconductor was used only once and the final song that kicks Bern's ass sucked in comparison. The manga fixes all that shit, thankfully. For people back then, Episode 8 just felt rough and rushed compared to the well-received Episode 7.

Not as abrupt as RGD ending.

>2019
>being a goat

Attached: 1452985888719.png (2392x2256, 2.82M)

Umineko gacha game when?

no1curr about uminiggers outside the music

and it was never on 2hu and type shits level, even at WTC peak shit like Im@s and vocaloid are far bigger