Dr. Stone

I haven't liked something this much in a long time. This little life-affirming shonen is quite the jewel.
What are Yea Forums's thoughts on Dr. Kino?

Attached: Dr. Stone color spread.jpg (1280x938, 578K)

It's called Dr. Flop for a reason.

>dr.flop
>kino
Read more than 2 manga. Lurk for 2 years and have better taste.

You are the only one that calls it such, shitposter-kun.

Is this your life's greatest achievement?

I'd rather watch an actual documentary

>Dr. Flop

>What are Yea Forums's thoughts on Dr. Kino?

dropped halfway through the FIRST(1) ep due to that annoying ass " billion " shit. literally have never done that before.

>posts from phone, laptop and phone on data plan to samefag and perpetuate his pathetic discord raid.
What a gigantic faggot.

>huuuuur you can't hate my shit show
Look kid if you want to shill your manga for retards at least give valid arguments instead of buzzwords.

So I take it as a yes? It is? Go to school user.

>can' accept people hate dr. flop
the absolute state of stonecucks

Ten billion percent kino.

>can't even samefag properly

>Ten billion percent
Cringe

>any opinion in this thread
Simple question: why?

>can't defend his shit show properly

>thinks one of the most succesful WSJ mangas needs defending from some anonymous loser otaku whose greatest life achievement is having over 400 ratings on MAL
only on 4 channel dot org

I don't want to get invested in something Shueisha will kill before 200 chapters. And fucking forget about a second anime season.

>being this butthurt
kek

Attached: 1539545943370.jpg (510x1499, 82K)

So I have just one question here, when Senku says his 10 billion phrase, does he do it in american or in normal people measurement?

>post counter won't go up
hola reddit

I want to fondle Kohaku's titties

>mangas
>unironically thinking MAL ratings are an achievement
>unironically thinking Dr.Morty is popular, let aline one of the most popular WSJ manga when Act fucking Age and Literally Whojutsu outsell it
back to r/eddit

>most succesful WSJ
Sales are pathetic for a shilled to death show like Dr. Soon to be axed.

Of course not you fucking retard I already made a post here. Use your brain before posting fucking spic.

It seems this amazing show makes pseuds seethe hard, as expected. Does the high school chemistry make you feel dumb user? You shouldn't have dropped out, it's not the manga's fault that you did.

>being this delusional
Stonefag you need to accept your show is garbage. The sooner the better.

user just go back to school. Nothing's stopping you other than your own mediocrity. Maybe then you'll get Dr. Kino.

>I haven't liked something this much in a long time. This little life-affirming shonen is quite the jewel.
This has to be bait.

>liking things
>on Yea Forums
Disgusting.

shit taste OP

No plot besides inventing a gun to kill genocidal tarzan
dumb characters
pseudo science made up bullshit

Nah. Dr.Stone is here to stay. It constantly ranks in top 3 TOC

why is this show so much cringe

Attached: dumb retard.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Why not? People love the anime. There is a reason it's at the top of TOC ranking.

>Manga
It's trite. The MC is a walking macguffin Gary Stu with juuuuuuuuust enough luck to win everything at minimum. It's education elements are elementary and middle-school level science, chemistry and physics. Most importantly, its gimmick about science in a stone-aged civilization Earth requires too much suspension of disbelief to ever survive longer than a few chapters. It's retarded.

>Anime
All the above only stupider.

Attached: 1494739573967.png (142x340, 49K)

>Based on the premise, this show actually had some potential. However, it will FOREVER be ruined by the following 5 UNFIXABLE issues:
>1) The characters
>2) The "humor"
>3) The *spits* filthy Korean "art"
>4) The inconsistent universe (unexplained superpowers in a show pretending to be scientific)
>5) The plot holes

Why korean people so unliked on Yea Forums???

All of these are false.

>buzzwords blah blah blah

BASED AS FUCK

Here is your top 3 bro.
Kimetsu is the only good one tho

Attached: PUSH.png (560x548, 756K)

You're denying Senku's character traits
You're denying its written plot being luck-based with unbelievable twists
You're denying the level of science being introduced to the stone-aged world
And, most importantly, you're denying the idea you don't have to suspend your disbelief of what it must be like for a sane human to count for more than 3 thousand years and the resulting world of surviving humans such a time would produce. Nevermind the magical element this stone-crisis hold in the first place.

I'm sorry you think "Gary Stu," "MacGuffin," and "science" are buzzwords that qualify my post to be dismissed as irrelevant.
I'm finished, enjoy your thread. Which means stay in this thread./spoiler]

Attached: 1494739511664.png (142x340, 36K)

For what it's worth, I agree with OP that it's pretty life-affirming.
It's not coated in layers of edge, irony, or even a complex plot.
It has flaws, but at its core, it's a sincere, unabashed, feel-good series not afraid to remind us that we as people are capable of great things.
Which is why many of the unsalvageable cynics on here will instinctively detest it.

>It's education elements are elementary and middle-school level science, chemistry and physics
Maybe thats because comics are for children, you willfully obtuse paste-eater.

>shitposter can't grasp the concept of heightened reality
Every time.

>Every capable character I don't like is a Gary Stu
>Every important plot device I don't like is a MacGuffin
You're using buzzwords to express your opinion without actually having evidence to back it up.

I pretty much only post on Yea Forums once a year, and it's about time I get this off my chest.
You faggots ruin every single discussion about any slightly enjoyable anime, I'd seriously rather partake in an high school anime club meeting than watch some fat fucks argue about samefagging. At least they can ENJOY things while most of you cringe at everything because you havent been genuinely happy in decades. I ENJOYED Dr. Stone suck my dick Dr.Flopfags, if you think you're being taught elementary chemistry you're either a fucking tryhard chemist or full of shit. The only thing I had to suspend my belief for was how Senkuu and Taijus statue didnt break over 3,000+ years. And that's about it, now excuse me while I find a Senkuu skin for my minecraft avatar.

I can't even tell who's falseflagging who anymore

>evidence
lmao this nigga thinks hes in a trial

>nigga
Oof

>Oof
Nigga..

Just delete this whole, terrible thread

Yeah that tends to be the trend with shonen
Then shitposters come in and at some point they will convince you.

Honestly how did people even get past the first episode of this mess? The second I saw that onion head I cringed so hard that I just closed the stream and walked away

>closed the stream
>stream
This is the real cringe.

It was quite easy, this isn't my first anime LOL OWNED

>people calling dr stone cringe and garbage when we literally share the same board with moeshitters and isefaggots
kukuku, baka ya big oafs

Funny that the push only worked for KnY and Neverland

I'm almost convinced that Dr. Stone is a true contrarian's series. Half the contrarians shit on it because it's apparently "popular" despite the numbers telling a different story, and the other half of contrarians watch it because someone said it was shit and a flop, so the more people say the show is utter trash the more these contrarians are convinced the show is actually good.

So you admit that Dr.Stone will get a second season?

>contrarians fueling the other half of contrarians to support a series
that kind of infinite energy is not humanly possible

certainly better than the endless stream of isekai,moe and power fantasy mary sue inserts that are polluting modern anime and manga

its not that much better....

It has a unique idea but go nowhere with out good world building or plot

it was more taiju bitching about his crush that pissed me off, should have been 3 episodes max. and somehow I tolerated the 10 billion % shit ok in the manga but found it really cringey in the anime

>power fantasy mary sue inserts
This is just as much a nerd power fantasy as all the other shit
>surely if the world would go back to the stone age I would be the alpha male with my superior knowledge of having subscribed to primitive technology and minecraft.

it's far better than
>die->become chosen one/reincarnate/reincarnate with full memories->get stupid overpowered skills/items->get harem but don't touch them->be some kind of superpowerful jesus who doesn't struggle
that shit is all over the place

Senkuu is literally building the world

why are anime onlys so awful

I think it's the moving picture medium's fault. It's just too much at once for them to understand on the first try. It's shameful to watch an ep again cause you didn't get it the first time and to mask that they pretend to be above it to cope.
T. Psychologist
I see this stuff all the time, it's nothing new.

It's true. Animeonlies usually ask stupid questions that are already answered by the anime they claim to watch.

plenty of them have stupid excuses to have not as overpowered shit and lip service struggling.

The babes are smokin. That is all.

In what way?

Attached: illust_76460167_20190825_161433.jpg (768x1536, 932K)

Attached: Very nice.jpg (466x645, 52K)

No

This. Seriously, Dr.Flop is shit.

Stop replying to yourself you insufferable faggot.

give me one good reason to read the manga

If the anime cant grab people to read the source material then it has failed

How so

Haven't seen Dr Stone but both sides of this thread are filled with complete faggots, you should all return to Yea Forums.

You can read it at your own pace, better delivery, better art, more chapters
Oops, that's 4 reasons

Attached: 1566740084741.png (1004x806, 290K)

brick and morty: japan edition

Because there is no world, sure geographically they are in japan. One Tribe is built by Tsukasa, the other by Senkuu, after the annex, they expand their available resource zones and leave japan and become conquistadors.

Cute

Attached: illust_76465255_20190825_214732.jpg (1200x1600, 1.17M)

Cute lioness

Attached: kohaku__dr__stone__by_soultribute13_ddesx9m-pre.jpg (787x1016, 55K)