Yozakura Family

Jaimini picked new Jump manga

PS: Can't dump now. If anyone can/want to dump, jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/mission-yozakura-family/en/0/1/page/2

Attached: 02a.jpg (887x1300, 872K)

I've red the chapter. It has Assassination Classroom vibes in the good sense

Attached: 03-04a.jpg (1773x1300, 2.31M)

Attached: 05.png (956x1300, 217K)

Attached: 06.png (905x1300, 269K)

Attached: 07.png (905x1300, 209K)

Attached: 08.png (895x1300, 303K)

>poro author
should've gotten a writer before trying again

Attached: 09.png (900x1300, 246K)

Attached: 10.png (884x1300, 397K)

Attached: 11.png (895x1300, 495K)

Attached: 12.png (882x1300, 490K)

Attached: 13.png (887x1300, 598K)

Attached: 14.png (884x1300, 426K)

Attached: 16.png (903x1300, 367K)

Skipped page 15

Attached: 15.png (901x1300, 309K)

Attached: 17.png (901x1300, 348K)

Attached: 18.png (894x1300, 550K)

Attached: 19.png (904x1300, 416K)

Attached: 20.png (901x1300, 296K)

Attached: 21.png (900x1300, 327K)

Attached: 22.png (900x1300, 373K)

Attached: 23.png (903x1300, 295K)

Attached: 24.png (898x1300, 384K)

Attached: 25.png (900x1300, 442K)

Attached: 26.png (898x1300, 384K)

Attached: 27.png (902x1300, 341K)

Attached: 28.png (900x1300, 230K)

there's too many characters in the first chapter

Attached: 29.png (900x1300, 285K)

Attached: 30.png (901x1300, 361K)

Attached: 31.png (900x1300, 237K)

Attached: 32.png (900x1300, 304K)

Attached: 33.png (904x1300, 384K)

Attached: 34.png (900x1300, 518K)

Attached: 35.png (900x1300, 554K)

Attached: 36.png (902x1300, 762K)

Attached: 37.png (906x1300, 703K)

Attached: 38.png (901x1300, 725K)

Attached: 39.png (899x1300, 596K)

Attached: 40.png (900x1300, 619K)

Attached: 41.png (905x1300, 454K)

Attached: 42.png (902x1300, 594K)

Attached: 43.png (903x1300, 332K)

Attached: 44.png (900x1300, 316K)

Better than Sam 8

Attached: 45.png (900x1300, 342K)

Attached: 46.png (896x1300, 525K)

Attached: 47.png (902x1300, 419K)

Attached: 48.png (901x1300, 359K)

Attached: 49.png (900x1300, 344K)

Attached: 50.png (902x1300, 334K)

Attached: 51.png (902x1300, 433K)

Attached: 52.png (899x1300, 541K)

Attached: 53.png (908x1300, 533K)

Attached: 54.png (903x1300, 547K)

End of chapter 1.

So, what do you think about this new Jump title?

Attached: 55s.png (903x1300, 376K)

axe/fodder material

>abusing his spy abilities to be a siscon who likes to bully acceptable targets
Why does he even bother having a cover

LIVE

Worse than Poroshit already

okay one shot, don't see how it'll be a series without being trash

It's alright I guess.
I don't like how the MC is yet another normalfag surrounded by more interesting people though. Kinda tired with that kind of setup.

Eh. I have no idea where is this supposed to go. Feels like a oneshot more than a series.

Attached: 1546094271997.jpg (599x537, 32K)

I like it, it shows promise.

>Yozakura Family
Fuck you, OP. I read that and was getting my hopes up.

Why is JB translating this all of a sudden?

Attached: 1566145579441.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

soulless, I give it 30 chapters max

the entire chapter was spent introducing the main cast, which is fine, but the last 10 pages aren't used to buildup for a cliffhanger. they leave us with only knowing that this guy got married to his childhood friend/sister and they're a family of orphaned spies that lives with some pervert who is also the MC's teacher.
they also didn't need to include the car crash scene. that was 5 pages wasted on a flashback that no one cares about cause no one is invested in the character yet, and those 5 pages could've been used to get people invested in the character because now they'll drop the manga before they give him a chance.
the worst part though is them fighting the pervert "villain" for half the chapter, its a pointless fight cause he lives with them, it doesn't move the story forward for multiple reasons, the "villain" is unlikable AND he's part of the main cast, and he's a spy that revealed his identity in a magazine but he's also a teacher all of which is unrealistic and unbelievable.
it feels like a one-shot exactly like the other user said but it lacks all the essential things a one-shot should have.

This. It's a guaranteed U19 club members

I think his family's death might have had more impact if it just wasn't two pages. The yandere siscon antagonist is kind of bland and the family itself has little to no synergy. I guess the parallels between siscon and the male lead were okay, but it all kind of falls flat.

Also fuck that idea of "loner" Male leads. Like hell he's a loner. He's got three not friends to constantly interact with and a supportive and popular not girlfriend who becomes his not wife.

feel like one shot. gonna wait for chapter 2

>Too many characters
>Dumb forced premise with the marriage
>Boring MC
>No on going hook
This really isn't interesting at all and I don't see how this is gonna be an ongoing, the author just threw a bunch of disparate plot points and ideas at the wall hoping something would stick and just ended up with a mess of a story

- 5 pages of main cast fighting other spies with MC
- 1 page spent on a quick flashback of the main characters reason for becoming a spy
- 1 page of foreshadowing with the villain included in the flashback
- 5 or 10 pages of main character back at school chilling with the bros and the childhood girl encouraging him, "mc-kun promised he'd protect me" or some shit
- 10 pages of villains finding out MCs school, destroying it and kidnapping main girl
- cliffhanger has been setup where the entire main cast comes together to save the girl and the arc starts

i would do it like this

I like the look of Buckethead, but that's about it. The whole family is is just "present this quirky character as fast as possible" and all at once, one-note as fuck (though I give them the benefit of the doubt since it's just the first chapter).

All in all given the timing, it just feels like an inferior attempt at banking on Spy x Family in what clearly will become generic battle shonen. Prediction. The MC married instantly, but he'll begin building up a harem immediatly.

>feels like an inferior attempt at banking on Spy x Family
Retard

Lot of better things they could have done especially with the MC. He's a orphan right and the story is about spies/assassins have his parents be retired/former assassins and the car crash be suspicious, you now have a story hook with the MC trying to find out who killed his family.
Next have the MC get combat training before he meets the rest of the characters so he can actually keep up with everyone while still being weaker and less experienced than the rest of the cast, have the Big Brother adopt him because the MC's dad saved him on a mission or something so the MC can be apart of the family from the get go.
Focus on SoL/Enemy of the week stories for a while while building up the MC's skills and uncovering evidence of his family's murder.
It's like the author threw together a bunch of unrelated story scraps he had the night before he had to turn in a script.

Attached: 1549756300689.jpg (1200x348, 193K)

Apparently it's because some of their staff like it.

>Jaimini
Gonna wait for non-shitty scans, thank you.

>their staff like it.

Attached: dont wake me up.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>an inferior attempt at banking on Spy x Family
You do know that a series doesn't just pop up right? This was probably being planned already or even have a full draft before Spy x Family debuted, much less explode in popularity

>Apparently it's because some of their staff like it.
This isn't Sam 8 where the bait was Kishimoto, what do they see in it beyond the art?

Attached: 1566668235973.png (228x279, 68K)

This doesn't exclude the possibility of influence. Editors and authors, especially in mainstream children's magazines, are trained to respond to the audience's taste.

>nips like the orphan trope
>spy x family + promised neverland + yozakura family, all from same editorial department
>all of which focus on strangers living together
2 months from now we're going to get another orphaned family one-shot, calling it now

It looks like it has a chance to survive, so they want to claim it before anyone else.

>It looks like it has a chance to survive
I swear every time people say this it ends up killing the series. People said that about Noah's Notes, people said that about Saiyuki. It's seriously impossible to guess what will survive on Jump these days, you'd expect stuff like AA or JK to join the U19 club, much less survive and succeed.

How did people feel about Kimetsu when it's first chapter came out?

Seems more like Spy x Family x Reborn x Ass Class

its easy to tell if something will survive after reading the first 10 chapters.

Did everyone predict Neverland or Black Clover would survive after it's first 10 chapters?

Neverland? Yeah. Can't remember about BC.

neverland was based since chapter one, honestly. everything just fell apart after the escape though desu

Axe fodder (hence Muzan showing up that early)

Neverland was easy to see it'd survive but stuff like BC or Jujutsu still caught me off-guard.

What saved Yaiba from the axe?

I wasn't following it back then so i'm not sure but, from what i remember, it started picking up with the Drum House arc and Zenitsu's and Inosuke's appearance, then the Spider Arc saved it. I think.

This guy

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwP_P0BEqEg9EUr0WesJwBXg.png (1920x1082, 3.4M)

It's not particularly gripping with just one chapter. It'll probably depend on what kind of flow the story goes with.

Dude. Neverland is a hit from day one.

terrible
absolutely awful
i'm cancelling it as we speak

Pretty meh but not terrible. Not really sure what it's going for.
watch them drop it after 5 chapters like they do with everything that isn't already popular

I think one of their members said they're only doing the first chapter

>What saved Yaiba from the axe?
It wasn't too good or too bad, just fine. Also it been placed it the middle of the TOC, just like Chainsaw today

Attached: TOC.png (4060x500, 52K)

>Also it been placed it the middle of the TOC, just like Chainsaw today
Funny how some of my favorite running series (KnY, Chainsaw, Jujutsu) all follow this same pattern more or less.

Was it being pushed during spider to get more momentum? That's 6 CP for 1 arc. Seems like if Spider remained mediocre they'd axe it.

But the sales were shit.

Togashi recomendation

>It was always great.
Please, stop. The first 30 chapters were rushed and cliche.

The writing is so fucking bad. It's a shame since his art is good. Pair him up with a writer you retards at Jump.
It was always great.

I'll stop if you stop shitposting. I know you're SEETHING because TPN and KnY are successful and in the spotlight. COPE. It must especially anger you when KnY got such a huge boost from the anime when they adapted those 30 chapters you shitpost so much about. Now shoo back to your daily shitposting.

I was going to say the comparisons to SxF were overblown, but then we got a marriage of convenience in the first chapter. Jesus Christ. It still really doesn't have a similar premise or appeal, though - the setup seems to be going for more of a mission impossible style team of goofy misfits with varied abilities.

The biggest problem here is that the author's style of "comedy" just plain sucks. There's too many attempts at jokes that fall completely flat, and the siscon character is so completely played out, every moment he's on the page is just painful. Not a very good debut.

I like it, but I agree with the anons who say this chapter reads like a oneshot. Pacing was all over the place and he should've waited to introduce the rest of the family at the end as the cliffhanger instead of mid chapter.

kinda boring
for the people who are yelling axe, jump only axe good stuff, the shit ones like this one stay for some fucking reason

>jump only axe good stuff
such as?

Not feeling too strongly about this, it has the potential to get better but right now it just seems passable.

Found the Davidfag

I liked it

alot

>liking things

How will the MC fight though? Does the ring also manifest a weapon based on the wearer? Would the relatives take turns training him until he finds his thing? Is he the damsel and the girl is the one who needs to cultivate her spy power?

Teacher is /ourguy/.

No idea what's it supposed to be. Adams family: the manga? HxH zoldyck arc made full manga?
I like the cast. Art is whatever.

You can kinda tell when a Jump Start has whatever "it factor" it needs to succeed and this just feels soulless.

Of all the recent stuff only Tokyo Ninja Squad feels halfway okay but even it lacks a lot of punch in many ways- namely in its art/paneling.

Lots of peopel thought Saiyuki had that factor and it got the axe. People expected Jujutsu to die since it was another cliche, exorcist series and it survived. I just don't know anymore.

Tokyo Shinobi Squad is easily the most soulless thing WSJ has ever serialized you shit taste faggot.

Who said it was good? It's just looking better than the mostly dismal shit it launched next to- I'll read Shinobi Squad over fucking Double Taisei or Beast Children any day of the week.

I'm not impressed. This is probably one of the worst exposition dump I've seen in a while for a first chapter. Cast is all over the place too.

Not saying it's terrible either. There's always potential in everything. Not really hopeful tho.

Attached: mixedfeelings.png (405x340, 167K)

>reading any of the new serializations
KILL YOURSELF

>Lots of peopel thought Saiyuki had that factor and it got the axe.
I don't remember anyone saying that though.
But I get what you mean, there are new serializations you just have the feeling won't survive.

No? You okay?

>I don't remember anyone saying that though.
I might be confusing it with people saying it had better chances than the rest of its batch, you're probably right.

I don't want to sound mean, but if I used machine learning to have an app write a manga, it'd probably create something close to this. It just feels unoriginal, to say the least.
Sure, you could say the same about a good portion of currently running WSJ titles, and this is just the first chapter, but that's the impression I got.

Gamer girl is cute tho

Attached: cuty.png (316x640, 493K)

For me it's the blond girl with the hoodie.

Girl...

user.... I...

for me its Futaba

Fuck i forgot the (male) part, my bad user.

>I know you're SEETHING because TPN and KnY are successful and in the spotlight.
The first arc of TPN is good. The first arc of Kimetsu is generic as hell.
>It must especially anger you when KnY got such a huge boost from the anime when they adapted those 30 chapters
Yeah, it wasn't because of Ufotable budget. Sure, kid.

Poor thing doesn't stand a chance.

Attached: U19.png (1456x1042, 1.84M)

Holy shit, what a garbage first chapter.

The only ones I can see liking such crap are people who think the beginning of Demon Slayer is great.

Banba the man.

>le bucket man
>le bangs man
>le naked lazy man
>le gothic lolita
>le gamer grill
I hate this.

Attached: 1550918577115.jpg (566x717, 272K)

im guessing the mc has super durabilityas his special ability

>it was a trap

Trying to be original in WSJ is the quickest way to get canceled.

I'm still mad about Ole Golazo

We don't seem to get any U19 members nowadays. The 2019 flops need a new club for themselves.

Neo has 19 chapters, don't remember how many was in Higuma

Just checked, it was 19 too. And Saiyuki was 23.

Tropey as fuck, no soul