HxH

Is the Chimera Ant Arc the greatest single arc in any manga ever released? The multi-faceted villain, whom we see grow from remorseless monster to the most human character on the cast juxtaposed against the main characters depraved, selfish fall into the role of a monster, is probably - no - undeniably, the single greatest act of story telling in the medium.

The fights are amazing. No ''I fly and shoot laser bams'' bullshit here. They are fights between actual complex characters who have their own motivation. And Nen is such an interesting power system that it never devolves into a numbers game like the usual trash that populates the genre. With one exception - the King. He's superman who fully recognizes he stands the top.

So we both get to see Nen fights between varied people with amazing powers, strategizing because the power gap is so large, we also get to see some poor, pitiful old man, who just can't get the picture he's outclassed. That he may be a hammer, but the nail is bigger than he is. But he keeps hammering away. And then he dies. Having done no damage. His whole life dedicated to achieve power, wasted. By someone simply born better.

And Gon! He's gone! The MC left the story entirely. The sheer balls of Togashi to do this!

Attached: The best.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiatus-hiatus.github.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qjs8hmrgVO0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=poLAAD8MstY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

read more manga

we have this thread every day
can summer fucking end already

based moebro

I read the ''classics'
>Dragonball
HURRR he has 3k power better SQUAT AND YELL LOUDLY SO I HAVE MORE THAN HIM! IN TWO HOURS! AFTER I REMEMBER I CAN DO THIS!
Even outside of fights, its boring, 2 dimensional characters, each defined by one or two traits (ie rival of goku, shit, for everyone), are so bland and uninteresting I fail to see how anyone could be invested, unless they're the kind of people who unironically think their cat is an interesting person

>Digimon
Its a worse version of greed island where the kids learn nothing and force others to fight for them.

>Sailor Moon
Literal magic whore powers and a cast of 0 peronsality MC's and villains who exist to be 1 shot with no fanfare the moment the MC remembers she kills everything in a single attack
This was very disappointing, as Togashi MARRIED the woman who made this. I assume this was an act of charity, like God reaching down to touch mans hand

>Saint Seiya
Holy fuck what a terrible MC and ugly art and everything about this sucks

>Inuyasha
90% filler as the two chars capable of doing anything fap around doing nothing for no reason and Inuyasha continues to be a fucking pussy

>Bleach
90% filler and 50% GETSUGA TENSHO with villains so overpowered the only reason there's any story is because their aura of sheer smug retardation prevents them from pressing the figurative ''I win button''

>Nardo
Awful MC and side chars. Compare Gon, who genuinely struggles to beat people above him despite his talent, to Nardo, who has a demon inside him stronger than 90% of the planet. Terrible. Also 90% filler.

And I don't watch anime, these things managed to be made of filler in MANGA form. Its quite impressive.

In comparison, HxH has no filler. None. Every arc serves a purpose. To learn more about nen; to learn more about a character; to learn more about the world. You are always learning with HxH. Not so much for the above, where enemies simply spring out of the air like magic and die just as easily.

>entrylevel shit
read more manga fag

Like what? Hmmm?
>Inb4 google it or similar, to deflect how you can think of nothing that comes close to HxH

Based.

It is if you're South American and/or in your teens.

literally no reasoning against Saint Seiya.
Glad to see you got pleb filtered.

Saint Seiya is the reason against Saint Seiya. Its not surprising, though, that people who don't 'get' HxH also don't 'get' elementary level reading skills

I do think it has a legitimate pacing issue, but the actual writing is pretty great.

No, it's a bloated mess with too many characters, too many boring power explanations, and pointlessly drawn out story sections.

The parts of the arc that hxhfags fellate aren’t until the last 10 episodes, everything else is le slow burn filler shit

>episodes
Pleb

Why the fuck did you have to spoiler the whole text you idiot

To not ruin the greatest story japan ever made for our new friends.

One of the most shocking moments in the entire series comes at the start of the arc though

The Musk Dynasty arc of Ranma 1/2 shits all over every arc in Hiatus x Hiatus. Grow the fuck up.

>queen wants humans to eat
>introduces two cute kids
>killed and immediately revived as ants
It was predictable and the shock had no staying power since they were revived anyways

It's not even the best in its own series but you are entitled to your own opinion.

>HURRR he has 3k power better SQUAT AND YELL LOUDLY SO I HAVE MORE THAN HIM! IN TWO HOURS! AFTER I REMEMBER I CAN DO THIS!
Name literally 1 (one) fight where this happens.

>Literal tranny manga

Every fight in GT

>I read the ''classics'
>GT
What did Anonymous mean by this

I also watched GT

I was talking about Kite's death. At that point in the series he was arguably the strongest character we'd seen, so to see him getting utterly destroyed was a massive reality check and re-contextualised the threat.

GT is irrelevant to the discussion and you know it. So is the DB/Z anime or Super as a whole.
You're supposed to get people riled up when baiting, not just act like a retard come on, you're better than this.

Okay every movie
And nearly every antagonist after Frieza
Almost every bad thing that happens post-frieza only happen because Goku/Vegeta hold back for fun
Because they have lower IQ than Gon, a fucking child

>Okay every movie
Again, irrelevant
>And nearly every antagonist after Frieza
Patently false but if I'm lying feel free to post a page that proves me wrong, I'll wait.
>Almost every bad thing that happens post-frieza only happen because Goku/Vegeta hold back for fun
Sure and that's besides the point. It's like complaining that Hisoka didn't murder Gon during the Hunter Exams or Battle Arena as soon as they got in conflict - we both know that would be a moronic argument as the fun of the confrontation is the point of his character and the same applies to Goku and Vegeta.

I'm not gonna go look up a shitty page to find proof your shit manga is shit in a HxH thread.
Keep being delusional because Dragonball isn't worth the effort insulting.

Surely if it's as common as you're making it out to be it wouldn't be hard finding any examples of what you described? Unless of course you want to concede the fact that you were wrong on that front.

>I don't care to shit on dragonball in a HxH thread
Last reply you get, go make a Dragonball thread if you want to discuss it.
We are here to discuss Togashi's Masterpiece

Glad to hear you concede your points and admit you were wrong on all fronts then. Hope you had fun.

>Kite strong
lol no

I'd say its up there with the building encounters with pucci that lead to one of the greatest manga finales found in stone ocean and ofcourse the magnum opus that is steel ball runs journey. It is truly magnificent hunterfriend.

Attached: bestestfrens.jpg (2408x1488, 238K)

>I read the ''classics'
>lists entry level shounen
read more manga

>>>Inb4 google it or similar, to deflect how you can think of nothing that comes close to HxH

>And I don't watch anime,
>I also watched GT
>Okay every movie

Attached: 1536523647550.jpg (370x370, 61K)

>lol no
He objectively is though

Meruem isn't even a great villain, by himself. His story with Komugi isn't that great. What makes him great is that he is a building block for the 4 best written characters of the arc. His 3 bodyguards and Gon.

>Meruem isn't even a great villain
Not OP, but he is. He has a believable character arc and you get to see him mature and grow in a way that wouldn't be possible with most other villains due to him essentially being a newborn who was destined to rule the world.

What is your point

No, the point of that arc was to show all humans are weak pussy ass bitches

Okay, compared to the perfect being who's the accumulation of thousands of humans he's somewhat weak, but even in the hierarchy of the series he's near the top in terms of strength

He got bodied by an underling lol
He didn't even live long enough to see the king

Ashita no Joe, Akagi, Slam Dunk, Berserk and LoTGH just to name a few

I think the only person in the series who could beat a Royalguard 1 on 1 is Netero, and of course Gon but that came at the cost of his nen and his body.

>HxH niggers are this delusional
>post the same shitty thread over and over
holy fuck you faggots really cant let your shitty little haitus trash go can you. read and watch better stuff faggots.

Joe:
Actually okay, good taste, better than Ippo
Akagi:
Above average because the average is low
Slam Dunk:
Boring cast, lmao japanese being tall and good at sport, wish fulfillment manga
Berserk:
Not going to start this until its finished or the author dies, don't want to get into something 'good' then be stuck waiting on updates. HxH is already this
Aint read that last thing

Yes that was the point

>read and watch better stuff
There's nothing better than HxH

I don't understand the point of these threads. You don't actually think anyone believes that you're a hxhfag, do you?

Attached: 1509987854935.png (928x1399, 93K)

>read the classics
good bait friend made me respond

read bad boys

Even if you say Meruem was an anomaly he broke the Nen system. He was too powerful and if it wasn't for great story telling Meruem would have turned the Nen system into Dragon Ball.

This looks decent so I will

And he was written well so its fine

Everyone believes tho

Not even close. Hunter X Hunter fucking sucks.

Feels so fucking good to be a Hunterchad.

t. goldfish

The falseflagger bnhafag spotted.
Go back to your shitty threads.

Attached: 24db5e6735737c75cc0bc93fade26086.jpg (1199x861, 286K)

I've watched the series twice. First time I thought it was pretty good, second time the flaws were all too apparent. It's a 4/10.

>Liked it enough to watch it twice
>4/10
Yea okay

can't you enjoy this shit in silence? fucking huntards

CA is genius

The main problem with CA is how almost every stake or plot point it raises either goes nowhere or gets reset
>Kite is dead!
Oh it’s okay because he revived into a loli
>Gon sacrifices everything to kill Pitou
Oh it’s okay because a loli revived him and now he’s back to his “FUN THINGS ARE FUN XD” personality
>Gon’s selfish nature creates a divide between him and Killua
“Yeah, sorry”
>The King is the most powerful Nen user in the world!
And then he just dies having left nothing behind
Also...WAY too many fucking characters and unnecessary information. If you think having more words in a story is good, you’re a twat.

I'll agree with that
Just filing CA's as ''weird animal people'' is also dumb when its established they can literally all rape people to make kids, male or female, so even 1 fucking up could cause a repeat

>juxtaposed against the main characters depraved, selfish fall into the role of a monster,
I never understood why people feel so strongly about this. Yes Gon becomes progressively less empathetic but the worst thing he did was threaten a hostage when he knew he could hold it over Pitou.
>Gon fought for his life against an opponent who killed his friend and then that person proceeded to sew that friend up and use his corpse as a training dummy! Truly our main character is a monster.

CA is heavily reliant on narration detailing every bit of the characters' thoughts and feelings to you.

True, only a genius such as Togashi can bring us vibrant deep characters like funny octopus man, chameleon in a hoodie or wolf guy and give them thrilling chapter upon chapter of time which these fan favourite characters undoubtedly deserve

>He doesn't like squid man
pleb

Because its great

Black Chapter was better and Sensui was a Meruem done right.

>believable character
>became a philanthropic creature by playing chess with a dumb girl, whereas ten minutes before, your were heartless enough to prepare a plan for destroying the human race with your three cold-hearted guard.

Okay, user.

Attached: 1566206878125.jpg (400x259, 32K)

Not that fast user

>becoming a psychic supercomputer by playing chess
>believable character arc
do huntervirgins actually believe this? Meruem is the worst fucking part of the chimera ant arc, the only good villain in it is Pouf

He try to kill Netero, and has been nuked by him, JUST before sparing the other hunters.
There are no reason for Meruem to become a better person.

So like, how many of you actually like HxH?

Because it really just seems that you people like jerking off *about* your dumb manga than anything else. Is that all there is to being a "Hunterchad?" You just mentally jerk off to feel superior to others?

>chess
brainlet

All of us pleb

It is great, but Gon the way people describe it is an exaggerated transformation.

yeah you're right, if it was actually chess, then Togashi would have actually had to put some effort into showcasing how he learns and grows at a real game with known rules. Instead Meruem effortlessly masters chess and shogi off screen and then spends the rest of his time playing a game as meaningless to the audience as Calvinball or quidditch, so Togashi doesn't actually have to SHOW us that he's good at the game, and instead merely tell us.
For how much hunterfags like to brag about HxH having "realistic" smart characters, Meruem is one of the worst violations of "intelligence is magic" ever put to the pages of a manga

Should I read the manga?

Huntards everyone, see how they shit post waiting on new chapters of Hiatus x Hiatus ?

>This

Even Gon his more believable, even if he is retarded.
Gon's transformation is clearly more believable, because one of the best friends of his icon (his dad) died in order to protect him. Even if it's cliché, his blind rage is logical, and the reason of this power up, was explained, a long time ago in the manga.

Art is shit, just watch 11.

Yes.

For being a supposedly good manga people only ever seem to talk about the Chimera Ant arc and the current arc. Probably because the underages that praise the manga were only alive for those two arcs because Togashi can't release chapters to save his life.

>Masters
>Never wins once against his waifu

he does master chess and shogi, learn to read

Yorknew is widely considered to be the best arc in HxH next to Chimera Ant but that concluded 20 years ago so there's not much left to talk about.

None of those matter

it matters because it means Togashi is a lazy hack so he made up a game with unknown rules so he could use it to say characters are smart without actually proving it

A brilliant mind you mean, he came up with a game of such complexity feeble minds such as yourself can't comprehend it, despite him showing the rules

That level of sarcasm deserves those trips.

Based.

>He try to kill Netero
He tried to have discussion with him, not kill him.

He was born the strongest creature on earth, and because of than and his animalistic nature, he recognized value of someone only based on physical strength. Then he met someone who could challenge him, while having zero physical power and this led him to identity crisis. After that he came to realization that power can be manifested in different ways, which led him to dilemma beetwen his animalistic / human nature and search for identity.
Feels good to be smart Hunterchad

Attached: 20.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

>Feels good to be smart Hunterchad
uh

sasuga hchad

>transsexualism is a Chinese curse
You won't find that level of based in manga today.

I really like Hunter Exam, Yorknew and Greed Island

lmao the story in Bleach is a bunch of disjointed fight scenes.

With supreme power granted to me by The Council of Elder HunterCHADS, I deem you unworthy and banish from HxH threads forever. From today onwards you will be known as a ShounenVirgin. May you never find solace after that failure.

Pitou is love

Attached: 43142580_p0.jpg (1263x893, 612K)

FPBP

No
It did the one thing no story should do
It made you root for the villain.
Meruem should have won. I stopped caring about Gon or any of the human characters. The Chimera ants for more interesting and better written.

>some poor, pitiful old man, who just can't get the picture he's outclassed
I know it's bait, but you are the one who fail to see the picture.

>hurr you cant like the villain its illegal
the state of shonenshitter minds

>It did the one thing no story should do
>It made you root for the villain.
you sound like a retard with shit taste

There's a difference between making a likable villain and making a villain who's written better then every single other character in the series.

I believe that you are about 30 years old, approximately 32-34 years.

>Great villains are bad

Attached: 4a51aa16b9d6e9ae599671a865dcbc991249884126_large.jpg (200x259, 21K)

>lmao japanese being tall and good at sport, wish fulfillment manga
read for the wrong reasons desu

Villains who make the hero useless and thus can only lose to asspull are bad, yes

brain;et

Attached: 610739d449f09a417b2c934efb0d2e18.png (250x250, 54K)

It might be if it weren't dragged down by the shitty Gon subplot

So should one root for the villain more then the hero?
Should the hero lose because you want to see the villain win?
If the villain is great, can the hero match them in greatness or does it make the reader realize that that hero is shit? (this is HxH's problem)

the ant arc was fucking dogshit loved everything before that ant arc
fucking queen vores children and created a race powerful enough to destroy everyone?
dogshit

>he thinks the rose bomb was an asspull
wew

>Haha I meant to die, you just got PRANK'D son!
I mean...
Kinda?

>no hisoka
>no kurapika
>genei ryodan only gets a cameo appearance and fight that has no actual significance
>random new enemy that's incredibly OP comes out of nowhere

chimera ant arc wasn't bad, but I feel like it didn't fit in with the flow. Honestly it would've been better as a standalone anime or something-the concept with different characters woulda worked well imo

imo the yorknew city auction arc was the best arc of the show-high stakes, drama, and while the troupe was powerful they weren't "make an experienced hunter catatonic with just their aura" overpowered

Meruem is just Poochie joining the Itchy and Scratchy Show.
Prove me wrong HxH "Chads"
Protip, you can't.
I only accept ACTUAL arguments, not "lol brainlet XD"

based

Attached: 46110863_p3.jpg (559x800, 327K)

brainlet

but he didn't mean to die, he wanted to fight him head on and took insurance in case he failed

>this is the only whimper the HxH virgins can give me
Expected but still disappointing.

He's a retard don't take the bait

HXXXHfags are unironically retarded it's like the rick and morty copypasta

>Matches power is insurance
>Netero uses insurance when his power fails
Bravo, Togashi, brilliant foreshadowing

YOU DARE DISS MY WAIFU'S LIFE WORK?!
THAT'S IT! NO CHAPTERS THIS YEAR!!
You utter simpleton!

Attached: naoko interviews togashi.jpg (1066x1600, 179K)

>I assume this was an act of charity, like God reaching down to touch mans hand
Yeah. Naoko's charity has no end.

Attached: wedding punch.jpg (613x7117, 1.87M)

Yu Yu Hakusho is better.

Hiatus X Hiatus
hiatus-hiatus.github.io/

ᴴᵉʳᵉ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵗᵉʳᶜʰᵃᵈˢ
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

I fucking love that shit, it was so good to see everyone collectively shitting on that garbage the day it came out

Why would you root for him? He still wants to be a world dictator.

Attached: 10202161_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 800K)

HxH fans know they don't need to scream like a tard to impress people online.

Nah, you just didn't want to wake your mom and her boyfriend

Chrollo cheated because he knew he would've lost in a real 1 on 1 fight against Hisoka.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qjs8hmrgVO0
Beaten by r/anime, wow...

>cheating
>in a fight to the death
retard

>The multi-faceted villain
Nigga, what?

>Add new character
>”This character is strong”
>Get killed two chapters after
>”Oh god...no manga have done this before”
HxH is good but Hunterfags need to read more manga

I wish others hunterfags were this nice with others fandoms

Beautiful.

soul
soulless

>ᴴᵉʳᵉ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵗᵉʳᶜʰᵃᵈˢ
Always makes mw jiggle

You've got that backwards

Attached: 08E9A1F4-423F-4051-884C-1B6545CF2DA8.png (891x582, 442K)

sselluos
581714291>>
luos
326514291>>

hehe i loled

Cell ripoff KEK

Keep seething hiatusfag

Attached: 45171029_p0.jpg (675x900, 731K)

Attached: FILE4680.jpg (635x476, 45K)

Attached: 16664915_p0.jpg (763x1000, 403K)

>Is the Chimera Ant Arc the greatest single arc in any manga ever released
Not even the best Arc in its own series, probably bottom 3 arcs in its own manga desu

Pacing was shit

t. anime babby

yep no reason to read a manga from somebody who is literally dying and shits out chapters that look like a child drew them

Make CA 20 episodes and it might be good, but it wont be as good Yorknew arc

Saiyans arc, Coalition arc, Vinland saga prologue and kitils farm, all of SnK arcs, the nationals in slam dunk etc etc all of them are better than your bullshit chimera faggotry.

>dbz, aka squatting simulator 500, good ever
>too lazy to google what that is
>actually true
>too lazy to google
>too lazy to google
>sports 'manga'

m.youtube.com/watch?v=poLAAD8MstY

This scene is just so incredibly important to me. No matter how you interpret it the love and appreciation that Killua has for Gon (as well as the obvious fear that Gon's ignorance will be his downfall) is so beautifully portrayed. The bittersweet tone in Killua's voice, the music swelling, the abrupt tone change that follows in the scene soon after this one, the dramatic irony of it all. Togashi is a masterful writer. Madhouse did this scene justice through and through and that's the highest praise I can give.

Attached: 33104605_p0.jpg (540x763, 233K)

Chimera Ant arc, the current arc and Yorkshin arc are the only arcs that are way above average in quality (CA being god tier, current arc developing into god tier because it's unfinished and Yorkshin being at least 7.5/10, 6/10 being average). Hunter Exam is interesting because it subverts a few expectations when it comes to the usual tournament arcs, but it can't compare to the previously mentioned three arcs. The same can be said for Heaven's Arena. Greed Island has more artistic worth in the manga because of all the detailed world-building that had to be cut out of the anime adaptations, but outside of that it's pretty average overall, although it has two above average segments - the volleyball match and Gon vs Genthru. The Chairman Election arc is retarded as fuck because of the Nanika asspull, the Hisoka fight which is rushed and obvious fan-service and the fact that one of the characters literally transforms into a motorbike.
Overall, you should watch HxH because of the god tier CA arc and the exceptional Yorkshin arc, everything inbetween is fine for a shonen but doesn't differ too much from other shonens. After you finish the anime go to manga that has the god tier current arc.

I love HxH and Shonen. But I cant get over how based shonetards are. 'Is this the best arc in anime ever??? When the person asking said question only reads Battle Shonen

shitty opinion. Slam Dunk is a character development masterclass and it's fucking fun. Also, for a Shounen Jump weekly manga, the art gets pretty stunning in the later volumes.

Hisoka wasn't in the CA arc despite being in every other arc in the story because he would've killed Meruem by himself.

Attached: 1499562951900.gif (400x400, 389K)

Attached: 484af04d1f729ddca6382db4d586f739.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

As a Kentuckian, I have a biased love for Steel ball run, and I will legitimately be depressed if I don’t see the best fictional Kentuckian of all time kill the president with his finger nails

If we don’t get an adaption I mean.

>dude rich people lmao
>hunterkeks think this university student level take on the world is good writing

Everyone who hates CA in the manga probably never read a novel in their entire lives. It's literally a novel with manga panels. That said, CA isn't even my favorite arc, nor is it the best in my opinion. That honor goes to Greed Island.

Attached: 1469716852085.jpg (2037x3056, 812K)

Attached: 1566131618149.png (2000x2000, 1.97M)

Tse will be king

>And Gon! He's gone!
kek

AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! [tu-turum-ru]
Everyone has AIDS!
AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS!
AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS!
AIDS!!!

/thread.

The madhouse adaptation has a fucking amazing animation quality for a long running shounen. How did they do it?

Attached: 1467275108292.png (1280x720, 894K)

>amazing animation quality

This OP is a nigger as usual.

You aint fooling nobody with this list shit that aired on Toonami in the 00s -10s faggot, you're the most casuals of casualfags and you're opinion anything is invalid.

Attached: 1566360522053.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

>ie rival of goku, shit
This is an apt description of Vegeta.
Name a better piece-of-shit shounen character.

HunterSoyHunter readers ladies and gentilemen.

>>Matches power is insurance
>>Netero uses insurance when his power fails
>Bravo, Togashi, brilliant foreshadowing
To be fair:
Hisoka had his throbbing rubber gumboner showing for a long time, even before the whole nen-after-death thing.
Netero is a triple-star asshole so him using the literal "I WIN" button is not far-fetched

Attached: 41432369_p0.png (720x878, 529K)

Chrollo has no honor

I wasn't a fan of chimera ant arc. It tried to hard to seem like the ants were people too, but they were murdering millions for their energy. Greed island was fun because it was a parody of pokemon and yugioh

>It tried to hard to seem like the ants were people too, but they were murdering millions for their energy.
You're literally this close to getting it, come on user you can do it.

Attached: 1462898002030.png (644x482, 148K)

Unironically this

Shut up

He can't even beat a clown without having his friends help and using innocent people

Is Hisoka's pathetic performance against Chrollo the most crushingly humiliating defeat in history of all fiction? I strongly believe so. Not just in the sense that he was thoroughly outclassed, rused, battered and that all his hype was for naught, but that his whole outlook on the one thing he enjoys the most and probably prides himself on, his battle sensibilities and sleight of hand proved useless and his fighting strategy changed for good after the ordeal. The famous asspull needed just to survive was bad enough, but to have his supposedly nuanced character take a shift and regress into his zealous, butthurt quest for vengeance is something quite remarkable. Hisoka truly is just a shell of his former self, and it's all because of Chrollo.

Attached: F8197598-FD0B-4823-9513-7F059693C4BE.jpg (672x652, 173K)

>Hisoka
>Jobbed to Chrollo
>Jobbed to Gon during hunter exam but “””let him go””” (he was exhausted and didn’t want to risk it)
>Almost jobbed to Nobunaga but Chrollo stopped it because he wanted to be the one to kill him.
>Is an incel who is mad because Machi loves Chrollo and not him.
>Hid during Chimera ant arc because he didn’t want to get bodybagged.
>Tried to fight Netero during hunter exam (LMAO)
Does Hisoka have ANYTHING at all going for him or is he just Naruto tier jobber? I think pic related gives us the answer.

Attached: 7EA69608-7D15-440A-B545-6F27B85CC1F6.jpg (750x715, 296K)

Hisoka will kill all the spiders

He has a big penis

Attached: 44156085_p19.jpg (800x800, 59K)

*Ahem*

>Succession War arc
>New Continent mini arc
>Dark Continent arc
---Time skip---
>Battle Olympia arc (Killua and Gon are now 18 yo)
>Meteor City arc
>Morel McCarnathy mini arc
>Maha Zoldyck ressurection arc
>Serintai arc (ends with the death of Biscuit Krueger and Killua Zoldyck)
---Time skip---
>New Election arc (Gon is now 40 yo, Zushi is elected chairman of the HA)
>Dark Tournament arc (cross-over HxH - YYH)
>Enlightment arc (last arc of the original saga)
---Time skip---
>Hunter x Hunter Omega (new series, Jon Freecs is the new MC)

Attached: eclipse.jpg (591x874, 95K)

if you're so far up your own ass that you can't see the shitty art and pointless fights shure

“shure”

MY DICK

Where's Leorio?

Attached: 1498949942208.jpg (640x480, 76K)