Working hard, I suppose? dropped/picked up anything?

Working hard, I suppose? dropped/picked up anything?

Attached: ‘em.png (1200x1170, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!gBInjC4a!BiGw1urHFlK1gLR5dd5Eqg
mega.nz/#F!sAJi3QgD!y7kunyO9cHM3X5zoXlfKKg
ichi.moe/cl/qr/?q=リア充&r=htr
awabi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/download/1566435604/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waiting on the photoshop monkeys on three different series now.

This is my first time doing anything related to this, but I did it because the scanner censored everything pic related. I got the uncensored raws and cleaned them

but I don’t how to make a public folder in dropbox so anyone can grab them and work on them

Attached: 992CFF9B-E2EB-496B-AF66-DFCB3F6C7DA3.jpg (650x924, 224K)

public folders were removed about two years ago I think. You can copy a download link but to upload shit you need to be logged in

In that case where can do I upload them for everyone, and don’t say discord because that is my last resort

Attached: 51C37DC9-102C-404A-AE88-ACE6DC6FADD3.jpg (640x480, 30K)

catbox maybe

mega
torrent
dump on Yea Forums
flash drive in a geocache

I just resorted to creating a shared dropbox account, everyone has the login data. Google drive allows you to share folders between different users.

mega.nz/#F!gBInjC4a!BiGw1urHFlK1gLR5dd5Eqg

i got it now if anyone wants to translate them

Did a manga chapter for fun and holy fuck did it took a lot of time for some reason.

>translate a chapter with a script twice as long as normal requiring quite a bit more editing than usual
>polish to a mirror shine
>gets half the comments of a normal light chapter
Probably time to find a more rewarding hobby.

Attached: pbf.png (209x281, 122K)

Thinking of dropping most things because under 1000 people read them

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOH intensifies.jpg (505x720, 35K)

have you tried picking up a less shit series?

>Working hard
Hah, no.

Most of it is decent but not shit, people don't care because there's no boobies or meme tier crap

Attached: le smack that man.webm (640x360, 476K)

Dubs, you got to drop all those shitty isekai now

Attached: Oooajahan.gif (420x420, 291K)

>no boobies
>or memes
so it's BL yaoi shit, there's your problem

Not isekai that's trash tier

not yaoi either

Attached: MAGIC!---Rude.mp4_snapshot_01.56_[2016.12.13_11.06.jpg (1280x660, 114K)

Can anyone here share your go to fonts for moans and ecchi sfx? Also, what font is this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22-12-02-25-525_com.hippo.ehviewer.jpg (281x318, 56K)

What's the trick to clean text that overlays image (with gradation screentones on top of that)? Typeset the text first, then clean the rest with clone tools, etc?

No trick, just autism-hours.

whats the best tool for adding text to an image?
and anyone have a big ol' folder full of fonts?

>best tool
photoshop text box

overlay text, add fat outlines, then clone tool only what you have to to save time.

ThisI spend whole days sometimes for something that not many people are going to care about

thanks

Yes typeset first, then use healing brush, clone stamp and dodge/burn.
Be warned though, you will still need to spend a shit load of time and results may still be noticeable for those that try searching for it.

This are the best replacements i could find how you like one of them

Attached: 82B802ED-02D3-490F-936E-F2EAD88134FE.jpg (4000x3000, 686K)

just white stroke that shit bro lmao

I want to do the Strike Witches 501 4-koma but I need a TL

Attached: lynne.jpg (537x675, 50K)

The one what got the anime recently? Is there anything left that didn't get adapted?

How do I typeset pr0n without feeling embarrassed?

I'm not sure if they adapted everything because the 4 koma is divided in 2 releases with 2 volumes each.
>ストライクウィッチーズ 501部隊発進しますっ!
>ストライクウィッチーズ劇場版 501部隊発進しますっ!

There's also
>ストライクウィッチーズ 501部隊発進しますっ!続

turn from jesus

After a while you grow numb to it. I've only finished 1 doujin and I'm fine now.

I don't feel embarrased but I can't fap to the doujins I translate unless it's the raw.

>School started back up
>All my free time to scan is drying up

Attached: 1566543704662.png (644x257, 43K)

where should a request a 10 pages translation? Just the text since I will clean and paint the letters on the pages.

I'd love to do it, but I don't know if I'll have the time. Are you the guy who did Kimi to Tsunagaru Sora recently? Can I contact you on MD or somewhere if it turns out I do?

Anime-wise, working on 6HP (that fucking kobun intro is driving me mad though), Laidbackers is in editing. Kind of interested in making proper subs for God Mazinger, AS jp-ita-eng subs are not very good, but that's not any time soon.

Manga-wise, need to get to work on translating the 7th volume of Stella no Mahou. There's also technically Roid that I was hoping someone'd snipe away from me as it's too good to stay untranslated yet I have all this other stuff in addition to my actual job.

Gotta make webry and sj+ rippers for like two or three series there I'm interested in (the resolution is so bad though, damn). That's about it.

Attached: 6HP_1_re.mp4_00_09_56.496.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

What is "リア充" suppose to me?

Full bubble
>私の高性能っぶりでリア充たちにアッと言わせたい

Attached: 1505345434673.png (212x172, 23K)

normalfag

ichi.moe/cl/qr/?q=リア充&r=htr

That could be handwritten.

What a weird word for that

Attached: 1497286120432.png (541x427, 439K)

>Are you the guy who did Kimi to Tsunagaru Sora recently
Yeah. I just need to find the RAWs anyway

>want to pick up Eromanga Sensei which was dropped over a year ago
>Darkhorse will eventually get there I guess, it's already up to 3 of 8
>can't get the 8 raw mangas to connect on Nyaa
Had planned to post a couple of chapters here at a time to see if anyone would translate them. Clean/redraw/proofread/text can be done on my end. Maybe this is a sign...

Attached: 71icns2nRdL.jpg (1000x1422, 235K)

>New to translating
>Trying to translate sarcasm

Attached: 1564211830172.gif (500x618, 832K)

What are you working on? Let me check them out.

Extremely slow with getting ready for uni. Translated a few pages, but my process of doing it (Google translate & Jisho) is slow and takes way longer than the redraw process. Mainly just sorting out the gibberish GT gives me and trying to make it stay original to the script but make sense. At least now with classes and winter coming soon I'll be holed up at home and have more time to work on it. Hope to have chapter 1 out next week. For real this time.

Attached: 6589075-04.jpg (611x960, 124K)

Do yourself a favor and use something like rikaikun or rikaichamp instead of jisho.

On vacation from work, so I'll try to get work done on my backlog. We've been slowly getting there since I got a new translator for the thing. Hopefully I can be caught up before winter starts.

Also, I wanna pick up Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na cause the last people who worked on it suck ass, but I don't have a translator for it.

Buy the raws, you fucking loser.

>mega.nz/#F!gBInjC4a!BiGw1urHFlK1gLR5dd5Eqg

File is no longer available.

Alright. I was suggested to use jisho from the guy who does the How Clumsy you are, Miss Ueno scans.

Get a better dictionary.

Attached: normalfag.png (875x580, 105K)

Rikai* are basically hover-above-text jisho, with a bonus of showing you tenses and stuff.
For alternative translations, there's ejje.weblio.jp , and if that's still not enough, MTL regular weblio and weblio thesaurus.

awabi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/download/1566435604/

Looks like the secret club Japanese forum (desertsnow) went down and now they're looking for a new home

What dictionary is that?

that's rikaikun

Alright kids, what's a hip term for something that's instagram worthy. Can't think of anything for 映える other than "instagram worthy".

epic for the win

The bee's knees.

What the fuck does "instagram-worthy" even mean?

Context?

Attached: 00395.jpg (891x1280, 224K)

>Alright kids, what's a hip term for something that's instagram worthy.
'gramable and insta-worthy

Are you doing the typesetting yourself? Blurring the masks would probably make them stand out less on the sides.

Yeah, though I don't think I'll do much TS, too lazy and inexperienced for that. I did actually blur the masks, but that might not have been enough, maybe I needed several shapes with different levels of blur...

Attached: 6HP_1_re.mp4_00_09_56.463.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

Rikiachamp with JMdict dictionary.

Babby's first masking so it's shit, I know. But it would have been even more jarring to have the translation above the sign... What can I do other than dropping this entirely.

instagrammable

I rarely bother with masks in anime. They're more trouble than they're worth unless there just isn't anywhere to put the English text, especially when there's complex shades/patterns like in your image. For that one, I'd probably stick the English in the upper right. There's plenty of room and it will look relatively natural. Just make sure to use a different font for the last line. A blurred red - on a lower layer could duplicate the underline effect up there too. No need to do things the hard way when the easy way works just as well. Especially when you've got other things to work on too.

It's not actually that bad, just noticeable to other typesetters. Asking people you know for tips/review is a quick way to git gud. And if you don't care about improving your own skills, translators can usually push that part off onto other people.

Is ending a question with すか some casual form of ですか?

sounds a bit feminine/host pretty-boy ish but yes.

It's an abbreviation.

What’s some good font for radio chatter?

It’s the second one

Attached: BFEB30C8-D180-423B-9331-DDD68C7D8D42.jpg (720x1024, 211K)

I'm looking for short series to pick up. I'm an amateur translator.

Pick up the one above you only on chapter 19

Attached: oh what's this.png (179x355, 27K)

>agonize for days to find the right way to interpret something, even ask real Japs for their take
TOO MUCH TALKING
WHEN ARE THEY GONNA FIGHT AGAIN

Attached: Kai.jpg (523x618, 116K)

I dropped this recently.
Anyone wanna pick it up?
Pretty good if you want epeen views.

Attached: 29236.jpg (600x851, 129K)

Why are you dropping it? Also, didn't you post a chapter yesterday or something?

I just recently graduated from NEETdom and don't wanna waste my now limited free time scanlating rent free for you folks.

I would if I wasn't lazy and had several series stalled.

asking /ak/ about it might be a better idea
they might already be doing it

Attached: 1566508287724.jpg (840x702, 66K)

>rent free
Please don't use terms you don't understand. You look like an idiot when you use them wrong.

What did he mean by this??

Attached: F0D82F7E-CFAC-4DFA-BBB0-6301694C30A6.jpg (451x619, 57K)

>rent free
That doesn't mean what you think it means.

aren't they doing RB right now?

is there anything out there to rip from comic meteor?

I know it's easy to see the three split images but I wondered if there were something to recombine them into a png in the right order and overlap?

What's the best program to use for page edits aside from photoshop?

Most of the popular series are shit though.
Like those garbage isekai
While many good ones are unpopular.

Does YadaYadaYada, Comicrazy, Komika Text and some Blambot font look practically the same after typesetting or am I fucking blind?

You are blind.

Ms paint or microsoft word

>not powerpoint

You can use something like Microsoft's ICE for that, but it'd probably be easier to get the whole canvas.

People have written a ripper for that in one of the past Scanlation Threads. Just check the archive for pastebin links and hope that they're not dead. I didn't save it.

>840x1200
Do I waifu2x?

just do it

Okay then.

Fucking shounen magazines.

I'm not the biggest fan of even this kind of upscale, but at this point it might be worth it, even the text looks bad at that original resolution.

>translating my first manga
>Get to first double page spread where the raws have a decent chunk missing in the middle
>spend hours reconstructing the art

Is there an easier way or do I just have to let my autism take over every time I encounter a 2 page spread?

I wouldn't hold it against you if you just left it blank in the middle. Stitches are a pain in the ass to do.

What’s a good size to re-size raws to?

I've been doing shit but I learned that ヘイト means aggro today.

Attached: 1549946486568.png (768x688, 244K)

Is there somewhere I can get Yawaraka Spirits manga rips? Or do I have to just pay up for the volumes?

clip studio is fine

I was looking for those recently, couldn't find any consistent source of magazine raws. Some guy a few threads ago on an unrelated topic mentioned that there were some magazines that got raws on Share but nowhere else, so maybe try there?

>some magazines that got raws on Share
Actually, scratch that, I just remembered he was talking about physical scans so I doubt it's worth checking for digital releases.

Any user other than me using GIMP?

I always thought it was a meme.

It werks™. Just that the line spacing is often a disgusting mess, and I miss using actions.

4000px

I hate GIMP with a passion, but I was curious about Krita and how it fares with stuff like scanlation compared to Photoshop.

Clip Studio is good for redrawing with a tablet, it's good for drawing after all, but it's definitely not convenient for text work...

I think it's a really bad idea to scanlate using Krita. It's light and got pretty good pen stabilization so I use it to draw but I'm pretty sure you'll kill yourself over kerning or such.

I remember because someone said it in a pretentious cooking video and it immediately filled me with scorn, but he described a dish as
>definitely for the 'gram, not for the mouth
So apparently "for the 'gram" is a phrase real human beings unironically use.

Not currently typesetting but I've used it consistently for over a decade with the same version

>real human beings
Are they, though?