Go watch Love Lab right now

Go watch Love Lab right now

Attached: riiko.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Pissing off yuritards is good and all, but powering through mediocre series just for that isn't particularly smart either.

Gladly.

I will when there's a S2 to watch.

Personally I don't really give a shit, but it just baffles me that the studio decided to do this. Yuritards are fucking vicious, why the fuck would you do your damndest first make them your audience, and then shit on them? Did they want the show to get crap sales?
Like, regular romance comedy does decently, just introduce the guys in the first episode, then you'll also have girls watching the show.

They never advertised it as yuri. Yuritards just assumed it was despite the entire premise being about the girls being heterosexual and wanting to get boys. Then IRC or something decided this would be the perfect series to try and troll with during the season it came out.

Only if it's yuri.

Come the fuck on. They never included guys in promotional material, didn't put them in OP, and just didn't make any mention of them. Yes, they never advertised the series as pure-love yuri, but when the fuck is that done, except with shit like Sakura Trick?
Can you really fault people for expecting Kirara-styled fluff?

It's a faithful adaptation in chronological order of the first four volumes of the manga.

I want a season 2.

Attached: maki gonna pout.gif (500x600, 386K)

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to make everyone at the school aside from the main ones gay.
With that being the way the first episode started it doesn't help expectations.

Attached: 1379836589644.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

slut lab

the yurifag tears were delicious, good old days

Yearly reminder that wild outside but mild inside is lovely.

Attached: fluff.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Maybe you should have tried reading a summary?

Plenty of people not there for yuri found it during that season.

my favorite yuri anime

Attached: 1565938788989.jpg (1710x1300, 452K)

Again, I don't care if show is pure love yuri or not, but given how it ended up selling poorly, it's pretty clear that even nerds on Japan-side failed to read the summary.
It's fucking fine for show not to be yuri. But the thing is, if you want your series to be succesful you shouldn't bait and switch the audience, because many people do not read the summary, nor do they know what to expect when it comes to adaptions. Anime is mainly created to advertise existing properties, after all.

I recall a lot of people who read the summery assumed that they would find out they loved each other and them discovering that they thought they wanted to be with guys, only to find out that's not who they really are.

It's a comedy and that's one of the jokes, the other girls are in love with the MCs while they're only interested in boys. If people can't take a joke and get butthurt, that's their problem

Yurigoggles is not a valid excuse. If it is, then Fujioshi have a great deal of anime o be rightfully pissed off about.

>forced het

This was a good show but the drama arcs where dumb
Should have had more awkward encounters with men

Great show with great girls. Yurifags are just dumb. Without boys it would be far less funny

That's fine as a joke. Unfortunately none of the male characters added any comedy to the series.
I'm sure if they were funny it'd probably have got a slightly better reception even from people that only like yuri.