Berserk

Was the latest chapter a retcon?

Because in the latest chapter, Casca acts like she didn't see Guts before after getting her memories back but in a previous chapter, Casca is already walking toward Guts in a fairy princess dress. (Also, surprised elves exist in Berserk since the Fairy Queen mention Dark Elves).

So does this mean Casca has a mental breakdown seeing Guts two times in a row after awakening?

Otherwise, why is Farnese acting like Casca needs to know Guts was hanging out behind a tree when the Fairy Queen already sent a telepathic message to Guts?

Attached: x10.png (2226x1600, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/101843/
youtu.be/gV26zIE0130
youtu.be/aIgaaW15V3w
youtube.com/watch?v=mybxqIkSNos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: x13.png (2210x1600, 2.13M)

to my understanding there was a timeskip and she keeps getting panic attacks when she gets reminded of the eclipse, and guts being the big retard he is didn't think of taking his big scary armor off to stop reminding her

So does this mean every time a breakdown happens to Casca, she completely forgets that she met Guts just previously so it seems like she needs to be reminded that Guts is somewhere nearby instead of automatically knowing already since the Fairy Queen already told Casca that Guts is waiting to see her.

So does this mean Casca is caught in another amnesia root. Every time she sees Guts, she faints, and then forgets the previous encounter with Guts?

it's fucking weird I know, it can probably be explained by the thorns on her heart schierke and farnese saw after they fixed her, some kinda curse

I hope you are right. My cynical feeling is that maybe Muira wasn't satisfied with Casca's current design so he went back to her original design.

I guess we will only know if Casca still has amnesia attacks if we see the next chapter showing Casca waking up again and then needing someone to tell her Guts is waiting to see her.

went and found the exact page, it's probably some curse that prevents her from being happy with guts

Attached: page.jpg (1082x1600, 559K)

Probably has to kill Griffisu

Farnese didn't say he is waiting to see her. Casca knows he's there somehwere behind the tree. Farnese just told her she should try talking with him.
You are a turbo autist and sperg to not understand this.

It means that Casca has a mental breakdown every time she sees Guts. Yes, this chapter established that it wasn't just a singular occurrence but it happens every time.

Could Skull Knight cut the hex apart? After all his sword is powerful enough to cut through dimensions.

I don't believe miura would establish the effect of the hex in 2 chapters just to have someone else break it this easily

We'll just have to wait for a decade or so to see where this goes.

skull boy probably came to tell guts he has to kill griffith to remove the hex imagine if he was lying too

To be fair, it's a completely different armor from what he wore during the eclipse. He also has a different sword, and his overall appearance is fairly different. Other than Guts putting on a frilly dress, I don't think you could make a big enough change in his appearance to prevent him from triggering that.

it's not about looking the same imo, it just looks scary, and probably reeks of dark od

He probably reeks of dark od anyway, he does apparently perfectly fit into Qliphoth afterall. I just don't think there is anything Guts can really do with his appearance to prevent her from suffering a panic attack.

so the only way Guts can be with Casca is to kill Griffith

Doubt he can muster the strength to kill griffith

Not with that attitude!

best case scenario they somehow figure out the moon child is griffith and guts strangles him in an autistic fit of rage, but that's a bit too dark for this arc

Note that in the latest chapter she asked him to stay where he is, so I'm pretty sure she knows that something went down on their first meeting after she awakened. I'd say she's probably aware of her breakdown, but avoids forcing the issue, as it would trigger another PTSD attack.

Maybe Skull Knight has a clown mask as backup that Guts can borrow, while Caska gets over her issues. On that note, I'd wager SK will say something like "she'll only get normal if she confronts Griffith", leading to another showdown within the next 5 years. Guts needs a new mid term goal, as bringing Caska to Elfhelm has been taken care of.

Where in the last chapter does she ask him to stay where he is? She notices he's in hiding, and says she's not one to talk about it since she herself hid herself behind Elaine.

Is the next chapter on schedule? Or is it on endless hiatus again?

Here. There's no reason whatsoever to tell him "You can listen from over there" if the first meeting had been retconned or if she had no recollection or idea of the breakdown. That's how I interpreted her words. If there's a new translation, then I haven't read it yet.

Attached: 1566497343538.png (1133x1600, 1.06M)

> September: 30th anniversary of Berserk

she remembers the panic attack, and understands why Guts is hiding, it's not hard to understand

That's what I've been saying. There is no retcon.

Chapter 359 was useless: except for the Guts reaction, it is a copy of chapter 355. The rest shows how Miura lost his talent.

Now every time there's a major event and/or a dialogue among members of the main cast it's panels and panels of robotic, overly-detailed exposition:

"Hello, I'm Caska, I used to be a strong warrior, I remember you all helping me. Look at how good I am with the sword, because you know, my body remembers how good I was in the past. Let me also tell you guys how I felt about each one of you while I was unable to speak"

tell me exactly how it was the same

If there wasn't such a chapter people would bitch that Miura skipped her introduction to the cast. It was an important step to continue the story.

> Caska speaks to the group
> Caska talks about her memories
> Caska meets Guts
> Caska goes crazy

what group, she only met the fairy king, farnese and schierke at first and they immediately sent her to guts, this chapter she met everyone else and it was established that the panic attacks are reoccurring

this. the characters barely feel like characters anymore, they are fucking npcs

I'm sure something happened and it'll be explained in another chapter.

The end of chapter 355 was clear, there was no need to add repetitions.

Attached: download.jpg (264x191, 13K)

I wonder what will come of the moonchild griffith connection

It was needed so that the relationships are somewhat established for Casca. She will be close to Farnese but not so much to Schierke, the guys will respect her as a fighter. Yeah, it could have been strewn over the course of many chapters, not like, "hey, here are these convenient golems, show us your skills", but whatever, at least it's not Griffith.

that would make sense
They're not friends anyway, Guts and Skull Knight just have a common enemy. Skully sees Griffith getting more powerful, and is looking to stop him still, so if Guts, by all means his greatest ally, decides to stop then where does that leave him?
It'd be nice to see Skull Knight fuck him over

Just seen this.

Attached: 1566714835111.jpg (1564x1564, 188K)

Attached: h-hot.jpg (714x710, 333K)

Yeah I think Guts is gonna be in a very self sacrificing mood, believing that Casca will be better off without him around. So he'll want to leave the island, which Skullknight will happily oblige before the others can talk some sense into him.

Silly question: what's a retcon?

No, it means she knows who Guts is and remembers everything that happened, but when she looks at Guts she can't see him. Instead, she sees what we're shown in that one panel. Casca seems to understand all of this, but the reaction is so overwhelming that she can't do anything about it. Neither Casca nor anyone else in the group seems confused as to whether Casca is actually scared of Guts or not. They want to see each other, they just can't.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I liked the pervy bitch Farnese better.

ignoring shit that messes with continuity and pretending it was never part of the story in the first place.

It stands for retroactive continuity, where you change things that have already become part of a story.

Retcon is when in a later work you change something that was established in earlier one.
Retcons are conscious choices by the writer.
If its done by "accident", then it is called a Continuity Error

Thanks, anons

Still missing a full frontal nudity from a specific character.

This is the best we have for now.

Attached: oof.jpg (998x523, 392K)

At least she's on the path to recovery. That makes me happy.

Attached: Smile and optimisim.jpg (362x447, 155K)

It's not a retcon, miura is just literally lost and has no idea what his doing, or how he wants to do something, flip flopping and delaying the work because he lacks confidense in his own ideas.

Also the writing is so fucking bad, I literally cringe when we had to have a "hey random guys to swing iron at casca to show she's still go it!"
shits so fucking dumb

Where do you get your optimism from?

Attached: slain.png (726x1448, 752K)

Hey man, she was able to talk to him behind a tree. If that is all it fucking takes, then I am sure it can work out. Like says
>guts being the big retard he is didn't think of taking his big scary armor off to stop reminding her
He's just being a big retard. Time will heal that shit now that she's been magically unraped.

Attached: super hetero fun.gif (500x375, 1.35M)

And pic related.
Still missing a single line below

Attached: 1565103144223.png (1034x681, 991K)

>Also the writing is so fucking bad, I literally cringe when we had to have a "hey random guys to swing iron at casca to show she's still go it!"
>shits so fucking dumb
Yeah I agree. Shit was such an ass pull. However, I stopped giving a fuck when a literal mermaid joined the crew. Unicorns and shit. We high fantasy now boys.

Attached: 0346-007.jpg (1131x1600, 593K)

Jesus, as if his spider arms weren't creepy enough.

Attached: 45a4194b256f8844d6ec28dfa18d00bc51df116e8a62f97e7072b89650968728.jpg (567x439, 65K)

It's been so long and it's sucks that I'm forgetting stuff. What's the connection between the demon fetus and the moonlight boy?

pleb

Based

Attached: 1566684600367.png (137x198, 44K)

It was because Farnese actually had something resembling unique characteristics at that point.

I agree, new farnese is boring

Attached: tumblr_n5fe53hixo1rz06hho1_1280.png (592x778, 423K)

How the hell do you forget that part. During the conviction arc at the end when everything went fuck crazy the egg of the perfect world swallowed demon fetus to use as a vessel for Femto's new griffith form. Some shit went wrong/right though and the form was split into two beings Griffiths new form and moonlight boy. They share the same body but the moonlight boy only manifests during a full moon.

And demon fetus was a regular fetus (guts child) but got demonic because of Femto sperm

Berserk has degenerated through the years into what is now, a shonen manga with lolis, cheap jokes about guts being 2soppy, casca being a potat and Griffith's slice of life bullshit. But I still want to know how the story ends.

Attached: 88.jpg (756x1100, 183K)

I'm sticking with it for Guts. Through all the bullshit he's mostly stayed consistent.

imagine how much must his dick have been swinging around while he was doing those moves

I find it weird that people say Berserk has degenerated. Maybe it's because I only read through it super recently, but I didn't really notice a dropoff. Yeah, the arc with Mozgus was a bit too long, and the boat stuff was a bit on the filler-ish side, but otherwise it's all generally pretty good. Is it becuase it's less violent now? Well, the story doesn't really lend itself to hyper violence at the moment, and it makes sense that Guts would soften up over the course of his character arc.
Are these the same people who dislike Lost Children? Because even if the moth loli was weird, that was a pretty good arc to establish Guts post-Black Swordsman arc.

nice pubes, that's how it should be, Nippon

A true gentleman
Maybe even schierke has some hair below.

the guts and skellybro duo arc is gonna be sick boys, definitely gonna see some godhand ass whooping at some point

You retards don’t know what an asspull is. The dummies weren’t the solution to a problem, they were just there for Caska to practice against. Would have made zero difference if they were literal dummies to hack apart, them being magic just makes it more visually dynamic.

Happens with all the ongoing mangas, they'd have a different opinion if they read it all at once. And we ALL know ending won't disappoint and "le edgy guts" will be back soon, happy-go-lucky can't go on forever.

I miss edgy Farnese. She's so fucking boring now.

Who is going to die from the inevitable conflict? My bets are on Serpico, though how can you fit all the General Apostles battles in the few volumes left.

A lot of people lose the big picture when they read one chapter every four months.
Moments of levity in berserk are rare, the only one that happened before fantasia was when guts first discovered casca could be saved and that was literally at the start of the kushan invasion.
The slight moments of happiness are good in context with the story and provide a couple of very well placed breathers in the otherwise downward depressing story.

> Caska dies
> Guts uses the Behelit
> Sacrificed party
> Cycling Theory (Gaiseric-> Griffith)
> Guts becomes the new member of the hand of God

After the rebirth of Griffith (volume 23).
> Kawaii fantasy
> Destruction of the medieval setting
> Batman's Armor
> Fanservice loli
> Ganishka

>reads a story about a cyborg MC who rapes demon bitches
>complains about unicorns

A few days later user

>people died before seeing Caska unpotato
>people will die before this manga ends god I wish that was me

isn't that the idea of evil?

Attached: Berserk 351.png (967x400, 425K)

I think it's different

How will miura fix pucks character degrading into one liner 4th wall breaking caricature of its previous self?
I miss the days where he was drawn as a miniature human instead of flat chibi excuse of a comedy

Just read the chapter.
Fuck, Guts can never be happy.
also FUCK YOU SKULL KNIGHT GET OFF MY SIGHT.

long haired casca > short haired casca

hey kid, wanna fuck up causality?

Attached: 1561158671352.png (529x440, 82K)

>useless

Is this your first manga m8

Attached: Casca.png (504x373, 197K)

That fight with Daiba/Ganishka before the boat was pretty fucking awesome.

next chapter should be on the 30th but so far it's a total mystery wither or not it's going to happen next month or not ;_;

Attached: it's a mystery.gif (400x135, 4K)

This is what I was thinking before this was drawn. That line just cracked me up in LoTGH.

I've seen enough videos on iwara to see those monsters as something else

You people still read this?

fuck off faggot

>Puck is like "Guts, she's possessed"
>Guts: "I know dude, sunrise will be in a few minutes, just wait"
His nonplussed and unamused expression during all this was great.

Is still the only manga worth reading anymore. If you didn't know moeshit basically killed everything good about this media.

Attached: 10CE2B3D-11FE-4E32-8BD1-058645939FEF.gif (400x225, 2.47M)

If you're seeing them as anything other than visceral phallic imagery you're looking at it wrong. All the subdemons in Casca's nightmare are representations of the horrors she endured in the Eclipse.

>remembers everything that Guts did
>doesn't remember anything about Griffith
>panic attacks every time she meets Guts
>Griffith is technically her child now so she will probably be drawn to him
This shit is headed for NTR. I can taste it.

Attached: 1563849695996.gif (256x319, 799K)

Puck did say that the island he came from was a peaceful paradise. Miura didn't lie.

Do you really think it's gonna stay low-fantasy with swords, crossbow and cannons when the enemies are literally angels of darkness?

What did Miura mean by this?

Attached: me and the boys.jpg (423x388, 110K)

When will we get to see Dark Elves and Dwarves in Berserk?

Flower Storm Queen just implied Dark Elves are as tall as humans and remember it was Dwarves that created the Berserk Armor.

me on the left

me in the middle

Me down at the bottom

Me on the dudes head

You expect anyone to remember this shit? It happened, like, 8 years ago.

What chapter did this happen in?

>afterall. I just don't think there is anything Guts can really do with his appearance to prevent her from suffering a panic attack.
How bad is his heart hurting, to hear her voice for the first time in so long, but not be able to speak back.

You know in fiction, like Dungeons and Dragons, Big Bads usually have followers or subordinates, even the highest ranking demons.

I was wondering why God Hands never have someone working under them, like a #2 guy or even someone like a manager or secretary.

I guess they prefer to do everything solo?

Can someone tell me why Guts can't start a friendship/exchange diary with Casca or write letters to Casca?

I thought someone taught Gutts how to read and write.

Guts can write a daily diary with Casca exchanged at the end of the day, back and forth with her.

Exactly. What kind of absolute faggot doesn't have naked water fights with his bros?

>phallic imagery
That's exactly what I meant thou

Doesn't he dies now if he takes the armor off?
Then again, nothing that some ooga booga fairy elf shit can't cure.

What did penises ever do to her?

Wasn't Guts naked after killing the evil Sea God?

user, the God Hand themselves execute the IoE's will.

Guts wanted to know Casca was doing okay but knew that if she saw him, she might have another panic attack. Casca wanted to talk to Guts and assumed that not looking at him directly would avoid a chance of her PTSD flaring up.

Unfortunately, Casca remembered watching Judeau get brutally murdered by an apostle.

It's been so long, I don't even fgsdgs

>All the subdemons in Casca's nightmare are representations of the horrors she endured in the Eclipse.

This is wrong. Up to the rape scene she was mentally ok during the eclipse. Anyways, it's not like she hasnt seen all of that sick shit in the past in the battlefield. Especially since Guts joined the band of the hawk, and showed the group the real meaning of brutality.

she enjoyed the wrong penis waaaaay too much. That's really what broke her mind.

>Unfortunately, Casca remembered watching Judeau get brutally murdered by an apostle.
That was Isidoro's fault. All we need to do is get rid of Isidoro.

I just reread it, there is an incredible obvious drop in quality.
Right around when Griffith reappears in the physical world.
That stupid seer lolita with him and practically everyone in the entire universe going 'G-GRIFFITH??? IT CAN'T BE....BAND OF THE HAWK??? HAWK GRIFFITH???'
and then the constant griffith wanking

Every fucking issue.
ANd then Miura appearantly has seen GRRM's interview where he asks what Aragorn's taxes were like. And decided to credit an entire issue on Griffith's dumbass politics

the Griffith wank is ok and needed. Midland was fucked up and needed someone to step up. Plus muh dream
The politics and slice of life shit is crap, though.

I can see why it's needed, but it's just SO MUCH.

it feels like that because of the fucking hiatuses
go reread the boat arc. It goes so fast.

>20+ years of build up
>Casca finally gets un-retarded
>chapter focuses on her fighting

Attached: 1563409515946.jpg (666x418, 194K)

>20+ years of buildup
>Casca finally unpotatoes
>finally the reunion with Guts
>PTSD triggers
>more waiting
>ok she mellowed out, now's the time
>PTSD again
come the fuck on, Miura. Give us something here

Black Swordsman Arc (0A - 0H): Introduction, not many characters, establishing the world. Count is one of the best characters. Arc peaks your interest. 7/10
Golden Age Arc(0I - 94): : Comfy, plethora of fleshed out characters, fleshed out world, good battles, good dialogue. It has it all. 9/10. Best arc
Conviction Arc (95 - 176): Things get a bit weird. A bit too much focus on religion. Rosine is by far the weakest part. Picks up in speed after that. Still goes strong, even after the best arc. 7.5/10
Falcon of the Millennium Empire Arc (177 - 307):
(Split them up into 2, otherwise too much)
The Holy Evil War Chapter (177-236): You could call this the start of phase 2 of Berserk. Whole different tone with the establisment of the new team. It works well. The introduction of the armor cannot be called good though, can't go into too much detail but this is where it begins to falter. The start of the Griffith wankfest. 7/10
Falconia Chapter: Griffith wankfest is in full effect.Kushan army is a nice addition, giving us a few interesting characters but overall the tone is completely different. We focus on Griffith A LOT. While his band can be interesting, the story just doesn't present any hard difficulties to overcome for them. 6/10
Fantasia Arc (308 - Present):The entire pirate/sea god story is meh at best. The struggles of Rickert were refreshing. And nobody gave 2 shits about Elfhelm. Isma is the culmination of dialogue cringe that Miura has been shitting out for the past 100 chapters. 6/10

So now that the astral world overlapped with the real world does that mean the God Hand can manifest themselves fully now? I honestly started thinking SK planned it so he can slay the GH.

Attached: mfw too smart to be attacked.jpg (618x563, 356K)

I reread the entire thing this week

does the fact that he uses 'magic' to deflect the SK's sword mean that it could hurt him if it actually hits his body? It's always that has always intrigued me.

Griffith got slapped by Rickert didn't he?

That's different since he materialized his deity form in this world. Or somethng like that, anyways.

This, also the I'd lower the rating because of the god-awful shift to digital.

for instance, when slan materialized in that cave and Guts pierced her with the cursed dragonslayer, he only sent her back to her realm. He didnt do any real harm to her, that's what I'm asking about Void.

Not him but yeah, since everything is now merged normal weapons can theoretically damage the god hand. Although I expect some sort of extra magical layer bullshit for them so the magial dragon slayer thing remains relevant.

I just hope we won't get another 10 chapters of Griffith playing city builder.

I would only if it reveals it's built in the shape of the brand.

It's been "a while" but didn't skull knight straight up said that behelit sword could hurt god hand?

well he used it as a counter, not just defense. He used his sword against skull knight.

>missing the point this hard

user did you forget at this point of the story that the band had all but disappeared as far as anyone knew they had been killed by the kushan or worse

Attached: safe.jpg (800x703, 96K)

He said it was going to be used to "trap" them in "that space"

Attached: Serpico takes the cunnypill.jpg (471x618, 227K)

nope we'll be getting moonboy soon

Wtf Shrek has boobs now?

Based Miura preparing the readers for the inevitable gutsXschierke fuck scene.

Attached: x11.png (1062x517, 428K)

yeah and then she got raped user

>soon

Attached: 1566640593627.jpg (286x327, 75K)

I honestly think Guts should mate with the Flower Storm Queen.

Just imagine a Half-Elf son between Guts and the Flower Queen.

It's obviously the Elves don't have enough Testosterone these days to wage wars so Guts should do his duty to spread Testosterone among the people in the island.

>falling leafs
obviously it's foreshadowing Schierke deflowering scene by Guts

Is it autism?

Attached: medium_sensor.jpg (290x315, 76K)

If he was going to give up on Casca, you really think he'd go for Schirke instead of Farnese? I wonder how the latter would feel about that.

Farnese originally cut her hair to imitate Casca right?

Aren't there better teachers than Schirke on the island or rather, isn't Schirke, herself, still considered a student?

There are senior citizen wizards on the island that can help Schirke continue the education that was put on pause due to Griffith so shouldn't Schirke and Farnese take advantage?

Guts only sticks his dick in brown tomboys and xenomorphs.

But she's pink and she has wings

So where do the boys and girls on the island come from?

Are they all orphans or is there a human settlement since ancient times, living on the island.

They mentioned Vikings visited the island before so I'm wondering if the humans on the island are just humans who drifted ashore from shipwrecked or got defeated and then begged for mercy and eventually became citizens of the island.

One big problem with Skull Knight is he arguably attacks the strongest looking God Hand first.

Wouldn't it better to attack the weakest one, first?

In RPG games, you attack the weaker enemies first, gain experience, and then finally confront the final bosses.

Skull Knight does the opposite and it's been failing him for a long time already. Is he just autistic?

If it won't work out with Casca, Guts should really go with Schierke. Also why did Miura create these wierd love triangles of sorts. Schierke, Farnese and Casca with Guts, Guts with Casca, Serpico and Roderick with Farnese. The only one that has a deep relationship is Guts with Casca so it will obviously go with that route. It's also similar to the GA because it then was Jedeau with Casca, Casca with Griffith(formerly), Griffith with Guts albeit nothing homosexual(maybe) and Guts with Casca again.

Attached: 0288-005.jpg (1132x1600, 563K)

I'm pretty sure she couldn't have known Casca wore her hair short pre-eclipse. I think it was more symbolic of her letting go of her past, starting over fresh.
But I do think Farnese is fixated on Guts, and that she became Casca's caregiver to make herself useful and stay close to him.

They directly serve the will of cosmic God, whilst pretty much doubling as gods themselves. Little point in going even further down the servitude chain.

Schierke's teacher was in love with Skull Knight.

Who was the third person in Skull Knight's love triangle?

>Just imagine a Half-Elf son between Guts and the Flower Queen.
It's not hard to imagine after picking up Ubel Blatt

Attached: Ubel Blatt.jpg (1200x849, 184K)

Void

Oh shit!

Attached: Brainiac.jpg (248x605, 129K)

Slan?

I honestly believe later on we are going to have a time skip with guts becoming more like Skull Knight and Schierke being just like what her teacher was to him.

THIS
By the way, would Guts ride the great black dog? Or just a direhorse?

how long ago was this?

Attached: Berserk 327.jpg (1132x1600, 438K)

Fuck, I just imagined Guts riding on a giant wolf of anger and suffering. That would be so cool.

17 years ago.

too long

Skull Knight used to be human and didn't get to travel through dimensions.

How did he, as King, find an excuse to visit Schierke's teacher without anybody complaining?

Maybe she used to be the royal court magician?

accidental kiss

miura better fucking deliver before more anons bite the dust
wasn't he king Gasseric?

Berserker armor was never intended for humans to use, only dwarves.

I bet if Guts asked a dwarf to make armor meant for humans, he would not experience side effects from using dwarf armor.

Really makes you think, though. Imagine a dwarf army full of berserker armors.

I thought of that possibility, but I think they met after he got branded and she helped him. So long time before he even wore the Berserk Armor.

Attached: ECWquQ2X4AMl4qv.jpg (823x960, 93K)

I imagine them wearing it only once in their lifetime as a last resort, and not how Guts uses it.

So guys, what do you think happened to King Ganishka's soul in the end?

He isn't a normal apostle after all.

Attached: I want to see him.jpg (909x547, 195K)

How is he any different in the eyes of God Hand?

Speaking of Ganishka, should Guts have taken up the offer of a temporary alliance with Ganishka in order to weaken Griffith's forces?

sacrificed to the void to bring forth the immaterium to realspace

Guts fighting with Zod on one side is as far as he would allow for any co-op with demons

Ganishka was too untrustworthy and full of himself.
He would reject gut's offer

never said it was a solution, i explained why it happened, just the fact that the scene was written at all is incredibly cringe

Maybe it's part of the time fuckery the island is well known for

>just the fact that the scene was written at all is incredibly cringe

Attached: 1530067983525.png (524x301, 189K)

me on the right

What would she talk to him about that wouldn't trigger her? The world is on-track to become griffith-topia. Monsters are everywhere. Literally everyone she knew pre-eclipse, aside from Guts, Griffith, and Rickert, are all dead.
When you meet someone who you haven't talked to in a long time, the past is among the first things you bring up.

Thatas fucking dumb why not just day is regular mental scarring and fatigue

It existed to show four main things.
1. Casca can still have a panic attack even without directly seeing Guts.
2. Casca is still a very skilled warrior
3. Guts might actually leave altogether after this new panic attack
4. Skull Knight is back
spedreader please leave

It was a little after the rape-horse chapter

How mad would you be?

Attached: 8a3.png (281x245, 47K)

This. I re-read it and I'm really enjoying this arc, although those dream sequence chapters were paced weirdly.

Struggler my lad, to undo the great evil you must fuck her dumb again, then smart again, then keep fucking her until her constant orgasms melt the curse away.

This is also how you get rid of those sacrificial marks, me and the old lady just forgot to tell you before, sorry about that.

Anyways, rest up, I've leveled up my sword grinding in various isekai dimensions and am off to turn the Falcon into a soul crystal or something.

P.S. For the ritual to work you also have to ritually sacrifice the annoying kid/joke characters in the party, just the way it is.

Attached: skull knight.jpg (602x932, 338K)

>reading 359 chapters in a week
for what purpose

good idea

Moeshit killed Berserk years ago as well.

I did the exact same thing, just needed to refresh my memory

What is the best mini-arc in Berserk and why is it "Spring Flower of Days Long Passed"?

Attached: 329.jpg (1096x1640, 1.11M)

>He isn't a normal apostle after all.
Except he was?

tfw flower sprite gathers energy and becomes an anti-god-hand entity and the new god of radiance or something, and tells Griffith his penis is small and crooked, and takes over the world tree

bruh you intelligent to notice that

Attached: 76856795789.jpg (720x576, 30K)

I still don't understand the point of inserting that arm in randomly after Sea God. It had no effect on the plot at all.

Guts doesn't have a crimson behelit just a regular one, he can only become an apostle with it.

No, she remembers him subconsciously, it's that she gets panic attacks when trying to remember him directly.

Leave the demise of Guts to me

Attached: voz8ntv4ni701.jpg (1929x2728, 978K)

Branded people can't sacrifice shit

>that dialog

Ugh this shit really has become like a generic kiddie manga.
Berserk has lost its uniqueness

Attached: wow.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Fine, good call, just fuck her until she pisses out all the hexes and leave the kids, moes and jokes in elf land where they actually seem like they belong in the setting.

Asspull dude, do you speak it?
Don't forget Ganishka basically sacrificed twice.

Forgot to say, puck needs to die now. His 4th wall breaking was too much.

She hasn't shown up yet.

Do you guys think she became a Ninja since ninjas are known for assassination and the leader of the ninjas revealed they live on some kind of remote mountain where they raise and train ninjas.

Man, Miura could bring her back in Falconia and no one would recognize her with how much the style has changed.

Ganishka wasn't branded...

So will Griffith what do you think he's expanding his territory for, fighting all these monsters yet even keeping some in the fold when he himself is strong enough to just do it all himself? Why does taking in refugees matter to him when he was willing to kill of his band? Not at all necessary for his dreem kastel, no, he's fattening the sum total of all he "owns", he's about to pull some Hohenheim-level shit, mark my words.

Probably just meant to be a break after that arc's big bad fight. It'd make for a good OVA if we lived in a universe kind enough to give us a Berserk anime.

She got replaced by the barely different le princess loli currently being le waifu of Griffith, Miura is a faggot pedophile and forgot about her 1.0 version

I still don't understand why she died and couldn't just regenerate herself.

Dandelions are considered as Pests/Weeds because they are very resilient and can grow anywhere.

So where is that faggot that was saying this was fake?

Attached: Image_1566784592.jpg (720x303, 108K)

pretty sure she used up all her lifeforce healing the only human that ever gave a damn about her
also pretty sure she wasn't real to begin with and it was just showing how far back Guts unwavering determination really goes

So the rest of the Godhand now have normal bodies like Griffith does right?

Brainlet speedreader no-knower tier, stop hurting me like this user. Her lifeforce was tied to the flower. Healing him drew so much lifeforce out of the flower that it wilted, so she disappeared. The flower wasn't necessarily dead though, just wilted, so he plants it at the end with all the other flowers. It's not just a symbolic gesture of her finally getting their and him keeping his promise even though it's too late due to her choice, it's his understanding that the flower may revive and bloom again now that it's finally somewhere where it can get good soil and rain. That there's still hope. That was the message, it wasn't just a noble sacrifice mini-arc.

Honestly, I feel like Flora died an unnecessary death.

Her fault was only creating harmless golems made of branches and grass.

If she just made a couple golems out of rock or metal, she could have cockblocked Griffith and escaped safely.

Basically, her home security system was meant to capture criminals but not actually kill them on sight.

Aren't witches suppose to love on towering cliffs or swamps? There's a reason why they live in those places: it is because it is a pain in the ass to visit them.

i want you to imagine. just imagine. i mean seriously imagine for one second actually still reading berserk in the current year. HOLY SHIT CAN YOU IMAGINE AHAHAHAHAAHAHA. THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BERSERKKEKS

I'm all for killing that Naruto wannabe but how is this his fault?

Can someone post the panel where Guts suffers?

He reminded her of Judeau.

What do you think I should be reading? Kick academia? Titans?

Why did Griffith treat Casca like shit?

Attached: Untitled.png (1396x1035, 1.55M)

Casca has chimp IQ
bc she stole gatts

Attached: CascaPetals.png (303x248, 88K)

Huh?
Are you Hunterfags off your meds again or something?
There's literally nothing easier than reading Berserk right now, you just check in once a year or whenever you see a new chapter thread on Yea Forums, and you read it, and then you're done for months and can just do whatever else.
Really requires no investment or commitment.
As fellow hiatusfags, I thought you'd get it.

nhentai.net/g/101843/
;) wink wink wink

Ah, back when I liked Miura's art style. I miss the original black swordsman arc so much.

>We high fantasy now boys.
That's exactly what's happened, yes. Did you miss the major event where all sorts of fantastical folkloric beings manifested into reality due to Griffith's influence?
He engineered a genre shift to further his ends, don't pretend this is somehow an accidental or unintentional thing.

He's a homosexual.

Then why didn't he warm Guts' body himself?

He's tsundere.

Attached: neeble.jpg (475x549, 58K)

>Skull Knight does the opposite and it's been failing him for a long time already. Is he just autistic?
Probably. It's very clear he and void have some sort of history, which would explain why he ignores the others in favor of attacking him

Schierke is going to die and this is what causes him to totally lose it.

Im the nigga whose ass is being used as a meeting room

It's like asking for arcs where Guts goes after every other God Hand, but Femto even though he is right there.

You creepy pedos just want to see our buff mc deflower a little girl. Admit it.

why does every manga like berserk, dorohedoro, vinland, etc seem to lose the edge after some years? they lose a lot of grim dark tone and replace it with goofy shit and chibi faces, aside from maybe vagabond that manages to keep a somewhat consistent tone the rest just end up turning into shit.
it existed to show that the manga turned to garbage lol

Attached: 1466020075966.png (1255x646, 187K)

Because you want to root for the characters to find happiness and leave all the edge behind.

I don't know, user.
But at least guts' new plan isn't to start a farm.

>Because you want to root for the characters to find happiness and leave all the edge behind.
Thorfinn's expedition is doomed, but at least his family's intact at the end of it, so he's that going for him I think.
Musashi will live, duel and die of old age, what more could you possibly want?

Attached: 1516554248736.jpg (226x150, 13K)

I'm reading Berserk for the first time and I have some questions:
>when did guts and casca have sex? my scans might have been out of order but I only found out they did it after guts left the hawks and it completely changing the meaning of their relationship for me
>how the fuck did griffith he know the queen planned on poisoning him? he must have known since he knew exactly not only how to avoid it, but to fool the queen by pretending to die. he kidnapped that nobleman's daughter but he only found out at the celebration so the only way it could work is if the dude explained the plan to griffith who immediately prepared a fake-death solution and gave it to the guy so he could switch it with the poison right there, which sounds really fucking unlikely
>also why did he do something so stupid as break into the princess' room to fuck her? so far he's been exclusively a genius mastermind so it felt a bit out of character for him to do this
btw don't bother with spoilers, I basically know most major stuff already.

i'm not talking about the character losing the edge, i'm talking about the tone of their series, i'm fine with characters changing and finding a better life as the story progresses, the overall tone changing on the other hand, makes it hard to take it serious when every couple of pages there are stupid jokes that doesn't fit at all with the original tone of the manga, bonus points when you turn characters into living jokes like puck or Sigurd and strip away all the dignity that the characters had.

Attached: 1525115541681.jpg (796x712, 60K)

Because they're written by a singular person, and people can't maintain constant edge and depression while also maintaining constant creative output. Emotional fluctuation leads to tonal fluctuation.

meant to reply

People change and this takes a toll on their projects. I'll never understand how japs can work on the same manga for decades. It's like they have no respect for their readers.

>>when did guts and casca have sex?
I think that happened after Casca fell off the cliff because girl problems and Guts went after her.

>when did guts and casca have sex?
After Guts returned to the Band of the Hawk

>how the fuck did griffith he know the queen planned on poisoning him?
He had well-paid spies in the royal court watching for trouble, is my best guess

>also why did he do something so stupid as break into the princess' room to fuck her?
Griffith was mad about Guts leaving since he wanted to share his dream with Guts, he didn't just see him as another follower(though Guts didn't know this, which is why he left to begin with). He was depressed about this, it was pure cope, or maybe a hasty attempt at trying to replace a missing friend with a lover, perhaps even trying to get more inroads in court to make up for not having Guts. Regardless, he wasn't thinking straight. He tripped up and it cost him everything.

Attached: 9cfbc0d63ff24374b424495a7540c5b8.jpg (480x360, 18K)

No, it was before the assault on the tower where Griffith was held prisoner, so give or take two years or a year and a half after that

I like this girl, she’s got Guts.

Point of contention here: Griffith never intended to share his dream with anyone, he was just possessive and Guts was a prized possession. Like a prized fighting dog.

Which is why his reaction is "I'm going to stab him in the leg so he can't leave" not "I'm going to have a talk with my friend about why he wants to leave and see if we can work something out."

When Guts won and left without looking back his plans were blown out and he assaulted the Princess cause he both wanted to take out his anger at having lost a key possession and to accelerate his plan to become royalty by taking advantage of her adoration of him.

He wasn't depressed, he wasn't remorseful, he wasn't missing anybody. He was pissed off that a dog he'd used to win a string of big matches and was relying on to make a name for him thought it could decide what to do with itself before they got to the larger dogfighting rings.

She couldn't leave the tree

He absolutely was depressed, but he couldn't realize it/didn't want to realize it. You're right that he thought of Guts as a possession, he thought of all his companions that way - until Guts left.

The fact that Guts left, instead of staying his possession, and the realization that his leaving meant more to him than if anyone else had done it, was not something Griffith was emotionally prepared for.

He was pissed, he was sad, and he didn't want to admit that something could affect him that way so he lashed out.

Farnese is a pity fuck at best. Shrek is wife4lyfe

I want to have kinky S&M games with Farnese.

I want Farnese to have children with Serpico.

I can't believe this faggot ass author keeps making this manga even after he lost all his talent, he has no shame

The chapter looks good to me.

Be honest Yea Forums (Super duper 100% honest), given the chance, would you fuck Guts? No homo

I would not "fuck" him. I would make love to him.

If someone on the elf island could learn to navigate the world tree then they could go to the dwarves hideout to have a look at the armor or upgrade some new weapons

oh fuck me this shit is still going on

I read ubel blatt back before gutts got on the boat

Is Ubel Blatt good?

what are they talking about

next god hand

Ubel Blatt ended at Chapter 170

Mangastream stopped translating at Chapter 161.

The ending was just okay. It could have been way better but the author of Ubel Blatt is an autist who makes different manga and is obsessed with traps and people wanted elf /ss/ not generic sex that turns people into monsters...

And Glenn was a horrible final villain with shitty motivations.

However, the ending was not grimdark at all but there were some remaining plot lines that never got resolved.

You talked about the ending but you didn't tell me if it's actually a good manga or not.

Speedreading scum.

Literally chapter fucking one had demons and a fairy. Can somebody tell me when Berserk wasn't high fantasy? (Excepting Golden Age)

Why do you think we all refer to that period of the manga as the golden age? Because it was still good back then, none of this supernatural faggot fairy unicorn rainbow bullshit.

Many posts already answered your question, but I just want to point out that both Berserk and dorohedoro were less edgy at the start than you would like to remember. Especially dorohedoro which has wacky world and is a comedy in big part.

I think it is fine, but I haven't finished it. I own 6 volumes.

Zodd has something resembling a code of ethics, so Guts was able to somewhat trust him that one time they teamed up.

Ganishka is completely ruthless and will do anything to achieve his goals, Guts would never be able to trust him.

Anyone know when was the last time Puck was drawn as a detailed fairy shota, instead of a chibi walnut?

Attached: 1563964491346.png (277x274, 128K)

Attached: 1557613124679.gif (800x430, 564K)

You mean the latest chapter?

Attached: Berserk_359_4.png (1133x1600, 1.18M)

He decided to copy some famous artwork and threw in Ubik

Ivalera is so tiny

>One big problem with Skull Knight is he arguably attacks the strongest looking God Hand first.

It's been argued the Void is his Griffith and Skull Knight holds a grudge against him.

Attached: GaisericRevealed.jpg (704x713, 766K)

It was nice to see Skull knight at the end, but let's not forget him being there means he could have just teleported everyone and skip the whole boat trip

Attached: Berserk_359_25.png (1133x1600, 1.46M)

Ripping holes in spacetime using a sword made of behelits probably isn't something you can just do for fun whenever you like with no downsides.

He is there, so he used it anyway.
And we've seen guts traveling with him before, so it is not just locked to skull knight

considering how fucking useless Mr. Bones is, maybe void could get some from him

i wish we'd got to see more of ganishka

a rougue apostle who hates the god hand made for a unique change of pace until griffith ganked him twice with skull nights unintentional help

It's ok user, she's still bigger than your dick.

Berserk honestly turned to shit, but I've been reading it for the majority if my life so I will never be able to drop it.
This is a perfect opportunity for Guts to leave Casca and kill Griffith.

Not really. It's more like people who have kept up and those who read it once its finally finished will have a drastically different experience. It's just not the same without going through the boat ride with the rest of us, for example.

well that's a good thing since I can fit inside of her easier

>the tree above them
remind you of the world tree branches?
>casca is on the side with the tree

>ANd then Miura appearantly has seen GRRM's interview where he asks what Aragorn's taxes were like. And decided to credit an entire issue on Griffith's dumbass politics
I think you kinda missed the point of that interview (at no point did GRRM actually want to know what Aragorn tax policy is like, but it's still a funny meme), and that was like one chapter that was supposed to portray the hierarchy of power in the Midland kingdom, and how Griffith keeps weasling his way to the top.

we got to see him as a human, an apostle, a literal god of death,
and his death fucked up the entire world in a nuclear blast of fantasy
what more do you want from him?

Speedreading much? That wasn't the cause for Fantasía to unravel

I wonder how effective the Sword of Actuation would be against the God Hand if it actually connects a hit

It was a very well executed build up.
It starts off with us seeing Casca as normal. You feel happy seeing this, but you feel as though something is off. Everyone is acting rather stiff and Guts is nowhere in sight. You would expect them to reunite straight after casca got her memories back and it is a bit frustrating to not see it. We then find out guts is hiding behind a tree. At first you might think that casca might hate him and wants him to stay away, but when she attempts to talk to him that suspicion is cleared. It's only once she has a panic attack that the full circle comes around. This chapter was a reminder that guts is cursed with having the world take a shit on him. This is way better than having some tearful reunion, as much as feelfags would want it.

>to undo the great evil you must fuck her dumb again, then smart again, then keep fucking her until her constant orgasms melt the curse away.

based

Attached: 1549595298200.gif (280x204, 1.89M)

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Attached: 1478628332236.gif (500x368, 998K)

This idea intrigues me.

Attached: Father.jpg (638x622, 28K)

Attached: gang.png (800x1000, 878K)

Has that been confirmed though? We only know for sure that they can't be offered as a sacrifice again if they somehow survived the first. Didnt Slan hint at Guts using a behelit in the Qliphoth? Either way it's looked on the verge of activating for him several times now. Plus we need to consider the bizarre edge case of the egg apostle bending all the rules.

>tfw still reading Berserk

Just show us what happens if, once you activate your behelit, you refuse God Hand's deal

But we saw that already, Jesus man.

Makes sense, something big went down in Midland with everyone getting sacrificed

Not him but it's good for about 70 chapters then slowly falls off, then takes a complete nosedive when a certain character doesn't die.

It seems less likely after the world merge but I always hoped it'd be how Guts eventually got Griffith. Femto flees after somehow losing the upper hand, only to be dragged back to Guts looking kind of like he did in Lost Children (horrific smile, battered and bloody)... with a screaming behelit. Now I think about it I guess kind of like the necromonger in that Riddick film seeing at the last second he was heading into a death blow wih his sanic speed?

Becchi will 100% activate for Guts while fighting Griffith

and what would happen

To be fair, the count had already doomed himself, and was about to die.
We don't know what would happen if someone not yet damned and not at risk of dying refuses it

Who is griffith in this?

Guts will have to make the choice of Revenge or Love

He'll be given a choice between a power boost to kill Griffith and his new traveling companions (as Casca is already branded she can't be offered)
Struggler that he is he chooses to fight/kill Griffith without the boost. Dies doing it

50 first dates, Berserk edition

considering his state in the recent chapters I doubt guts is capable of choosing revenge or killing griffith by himself at this point, I wonder what asspull will come into play, unless we get the most tragic ending possible

I truly became Void

Attached: this truly was XIII.jpg (500x281, 21K)

IIRC that horse flies. So no, he likely did not use behelit sword.

I imagine Skull Knight will do some bullshit, forcing Guts to aid in his own revenge against Void. He can't be as nice as he seems.

Miura confirmed there won't be tragic ending, which makes us think how tf can Guts defeat Griffith without an asspull

This

I dunno, there are several ideas that seem feasible. Where things get tricky we're talking about beating the whole of the God Hand or even IoE.

If he rejected the god hand's offer none of the hawks would have been killed right or were they gonna kill them for shits and giggles anyway?

Can't brand what ain't offered as sacrifice

If you consider that chapter where they offer to recontract with the baron at the cost of his daughter, then they probably wouldn't have killed the Hawks in the same way they didn't kill the daughter.

Some apostles would probably kill for shits and giggles, like we saw with the early kills by Wyald or maybe the Count, but the God Hand at least would've left them alone.

They wouldn't have killed them, but there were a lot of apostles in the area that likely would have been interested in killing them for fun and pleasure anyway. Like what happened to the other camp where Ricket survived by not being there at the time.

Because like all the other Hawks she was nothing but a prop to him, and because he knew that to realize his dream a lot of people were going to die horribly, so he avoided relating to them as human beings (and, in fact, dehumanized them intellectually). He talks about it a bit with the Princess.

that

Do you think Farnese is still a freak for the rough shit? I miss her ojou hair.

It wouldn't be so annoying if Miura had a normal publishing schedule. Viewed outside of the context of that, demonstrating twice that Casca has crippling flashbacks to the Eclipse helps establish that this is a serious problem that won't just go away.

Literally Slan. Slan knows Skull Knight.

What if Berserk ends with them never getting to fight again? Now that would be tragic to us.

Given her personal realm it could be true for everyone. including you!

Am I correct thinking that a branded individual cannot use the goddamn behelit since they are already offered up flesh and blood to the person that sacrificed them?
Because I immediately think it's retarded when people say Caska or Guts will use them, and I believe I recall slan saying she wishes she could have guts implying that she couldn't stop his fate.
Not looking to argue just wondering if anyone has any pages or something stating the opposite.

>what happens
Literally nothing

Slan didn't just say she wants him, she asked him to make a sacrifice, just before Skull Knight interrupted her.

Can't even imagine how strong Guts would be if he sacrificed

The only good Berserk arc is the Black Swordsman arc, it didn't try to be anything big just simple edgy fun and NO the Golden Age isn't as good as you think it is. GA is one of the most overrated arcs in anime/manga history from an overrated series that you all think is deep. I pity you if you're still following this shit show after BS.

Attached: do_what_you_want_with_it.jpg (1015x487, 384K)

Because it's one hell of an exclusive yacht club. Bringing in riff raft to serve you would just spoil the mood.

This makes literally no sense if you take the events in context and consider the stuff we see from Griffith's POV both at the time, after they rescue him and when he is on the cusp of becoming Femto

Who would he have sacrificed at that point though?
He cant sacrifice Caska and I don't think he really cared about the party that much yet, although I'm also not sure if you have to be next to your sacrifice or if they just magic them into the MC Escher room. She could have just been playing him because she is evil.
I need to reread the chapter clearly though, because I guess I didn't get that part.

twist gonna be that SK was actually the leader of GH at one point and void somehow replaced him

>I don't think he really cared about the party
Regarding this, didn't Ganishka sacrificed his son who was trying to kill him? That kinda feels like cheating

While the sacrifice is usually people, it can be more abstract as we saw with the egg apostle. Or just Puck

It's Puck's behelit.

She didn't specify who he could sacrifice, she just asked him why not make a sacrifice, if he couldn't deal with her on his own. She ultimately seemed pretty satisfied when skully came in and then guts managed to actually run her through.
And we also saw a loli sacrifice her parents who she seemed only to hate, I think the sacrifice just has to be someone deeply connected to you, and not specifically your enemy. Family, friends, companions, it all works.
Egg sacrificed himself though, he just didn't really have to suffer the consequences until later, there was however a brand on his body.

What did cause Fantasia? Was it just that Griffith wanted it?

It's probably pic-related kind of a deal. When she looks at guts all she can see is the abyss and nothing resembling the guts she knows.
Guts said nothing when she was talking. Except for the
>Heh heh, Would have been unthinkable in the old days.
line which I think was misinterpretted and got used a heavier font to try and make it seem like Guts said it. Anyone got the raw for that page?
She probably hears his voice as something fucked up too. Which is why he hesitated when he was about to scream Casca.
>Casca with Griffith(formerly)
If I'm not forgetting a chapter where she said fuck Griffith, since she can't recall the Eclipse I hardly believe it's formerly. She probably still admires him.

Attached: shiggydiggy.png (618x576, 631K)

I think my point flew right through you, I think it is cheating exactly because his son tried to kill him and their connection is probably shit even if they are family

I forgot about Puck.
That raises the question if you can sacrifice fantasy creature, if they are wind spirits they could potentially already be "owned" by another powerful being in the astral world.
The count sacrificed his wife and he was pretty cheesed off at her with the whole cult sex orgy thingy. I feel like they still cared about them, all that love doesn't just instantly go away, it's like finding someone you loved cheating or your son secretly resenting you. You'd still care about them in the first couple moments, which is when the sacrifices both happened.

He care about Griffith a lot he could sacrifice him

>Because in the latest chapter, Casca acts like she didn't see Guts before after getting her memories back
No she doesn't you absolute brainlet. It's obvious that a bit of time has passed and they figured that Guts should stay out of sight so that they can hold a conversation, which is why he's behind the tree.

>it's probably some curse that prevents her from being happy with guts
Or, hear me out, it's her fucking ptsd? I swear you idiots are overthinking the simple meaning of "we can force her back together, but she'll still carry the trauma with her" way too much.

thoughts on casca's backpussy

Attached: 1555025225158.png (778x862, 595K)

It doesn't matter that his son tried to kill him, he's still his son. It's still a powerful connection, that wasn't based upon his son being his enemy, but upon the fact he was his son. Rosine was beaten by, hated, and didn't even think of her parents as her parents, she preferred to think she was actually an elf, and not human at all, to her sacrificing them was liberation, even if it didn't grant her power.

>still has amnesia attacks
She never had an amnesia attack in the first place, you are misunderstanding the chapter.

Why yes my chapters were the best berserk has ever been post golden age

Attached: 9A996238-D4A8-45E5-BA7B-8F10F1941603.jpg (1186x1600, 389K)

I wish Guts was edgy enough to not give a fuck about Caska after the eclipse
It's not like he ever needed someone

It's obvious that it'll have something to do with moonboy. Him getting absorbed into Griffith was not foreseen by them and it's going to be what causes his undoing in the end. They are most probably going to get separated which fucks Griffith's vessel up and leaves him weakened or something along those lines.

Have you made your piece with this series never ever having an ending? Miura will kick the bucket sooner than wrap things up.

>superior demon rapes girl he sacrificed
>accidentally mantles her soon to be born child
Wouldn't it be reasonable to think he perceived Guts potential to be a threat even to him and did it intentionally so Guts can't kill him?

It's more poetic if it was unintended. It would mean that Griffith not being able to keep his dick in his pants caused his fall AGAIN.

Makes me wonder if SK is removing the behelits from causality permanently or if the one he worked into the sword appear somewhere else

We saw the downside already, he got completely played by Femto

Based and Rickertpiled. He and Silat are the best thing in Berserk right now. When can we expect more pajeetkino?

imagine dragging around a loose sleeve filled with Griffith's bird spunk.

Attached: 6a939862664b83718c05b8b6dccd577fca0ab0f5v2_hq.jpg (819x1024, 89K)

>he literally fucked her brains out

Attached: 123435332.jpg (258x245, 12K)

The sword was clearly intended to be possible in the first place, the behelits weren't removed from causality, they are exactly where they were meant to be. Fantasía wasn't an accident, it was a goal. It's more of a question of what is intended for the sword now that Fantasía was achieved. Besides I doubt there is a limited supply of behelits from what we saw with Griffith during the eclipse.

Pretty good ratings, I also hate the prolonged focus on Griffith during Falcon of the Millennium, but I guess the point of the arc was to establish Falconia, Ganishka was such a huge let down but I guess we already knew from the beginning that Griffith would kick his ass without a problem

Wow. Say what you will about the change in art direction but Casca is super good looking with short hair.

demons rape prior to that helped too

Mirin’ Those traps

>griffith got sloppy twenty-second's

oh yeah, that is such a bullshit too
anyone else would have simply get torn to pieces and eaten, but Casca got raped instead and it didn't even harm her physically
have you seen a fucking apostle dick? it's some tentacle with thorns shit

imagine getting NTRed by your own minions
well there was clearly blood running down her legs

>she got so loose that griffith probably couldn't feel anything by the time he got his hands on her

gutz has to fix a broken heart, and now he need to fix his broken mind

>well there was clearly blood running down her legs
that is not enough, she got raped by multiple apostles nonstop, she was supposed to be a literal gaping roastbeef after that

homo griffith went for the ass imagining it was a guy

i think the time period wasnt too long for a big train run.

>a guy
guts*

do you not remember 3 chapters ago you idiot?

Attached: 1551186217182.jpg (500x500, 132K)

Griffith never gave the slightest shit about Casca. He raped her to fuck with Guts.

I don't get why he would do that, honestly
There is no (clear) hierarchy amongst the God Hand and the IoE is literally untouchable

It depends. Is he powerful enough to manipulate cause and effect to some extent?

It's been a few days since she got back her sanity, but she still suffers from severe PTSD.

argued? it's fucking clear that he is Gaiseric

>Griffith never gave the slightest shit about Casca

wrong, you can only sacrifice people you care about

Then why is she still alive?

You're probably wrong, but I want you to be right.

this
it's "confirmed" when Slan is tricking Guts in the cave and she calls him majesty

Is this the most disturbing thing we ever got to see in the manga?

Attached: berserk233-05.jpg (707x1010, 262K)

And will again under Griffith, except it will be maybe stopped in the middle by his own death. Why do you think he has everyone rely on him and takes in so many refugees?
It's the same as FMA's cyclical plot.

Nah

No, I don't feel shit seeing apostles getting screwed
They deserve it

Apostles were people too.

That felt like so pointless because the monster soldiers weren't any stronger than normal human soldiers and the monster soldiers lacked intelligence as well compared to a normal human soldier.

Should have spent time making golems instead.

Right? Even the power of the Godhand can't win against the dick.
ahahahahahahhhah you are the troll stink you are the troll smell ahahahahaha demon so fuck stink ahahahahahahahahaaa my crossbow fast ahahahahahahahaaa take a bath of dead griffith
He would do that and he literally will try to become the most powerful entity ever. Remember, Griffith the human is dead along with his dreem of kastel. Griffith the Godhand now roleplays as both the human and as "Femto" some black bird autism and suddenly monsters and conquest and magic trees and stuff are part of his dreem. What he is now is a thing that will sacrifice again, mark my words.

>Even the power of the Godhand can't win against the dick
So Guts can fuck Slan into submission?

I think they were stronger than normal human soldiers, but the only time we see them fighting normal soldiers it lasts for like a page before the main characters step in and crush them. Still though it seems that they grew quickly, so they were easy to amass as an army.

They aren't any more.

imagine the smell

I thought they were stronger than normal humans, but it didn't matter against guts and co.
I thought the main point of them was mass production.

Slan seems like a power bottomer, so naturally submissive.

bruh

She seems to have some recollections of everything that happened while she was retarded, they could talk about that and their plans for the future. We could start exploring the gap between them formed by guts facing tougher and tougher foes while growing more and more powerful and that they haven't had any actual contact in years despite constantly being around each other. What guts was aiming for might not be what it is now that he has it. Plus Guts could apologize for that one time he went wild and bit her titty.

Reminder that seeing Guts is not what triggered her.

Skully has been played again and builds the artefact that will allow the IoE to manifest in his supreme blunder

I'm betting he figured out how to travel the World Tree

if singles i reread the manga

I'm kinda hoping guts has a transformation arc and sheds the berserker armor. Like how Cecil in FF4 dropped his dark knight form and became a paladin. In my head, it should happen about now since this is happening and then the moonchild appears to help Casca heal enough to not let the trauma break her.

Did this come out before or after that one Speculative Fiction work about how humanity evolves into eggheads that get fucked over by space dragonflies who "punish" humanity by twisting and morphing us into various creatures, one of which was a cell like structure.

Similar imagery

nice

It's certainly up there conceptually, but visually doesn't pack as much of a punch as it could given how the apostles tend to look like giant fleshy spiky masses with more faces than they should have and rape tentacles... we're almost desensitised and used to them looking like that. The introduction of little trolls has a much more personal view of the body horror and her terror at knowing what's gonna happen hits some people more. The Eclipse is another almost too obvious mention. For me it's still when Jill witnesses Adult Attack.

Reminds me more of Gyo desu senpai

I want to adult attack rosine

Those golems also serve a dual purpose of continuing to build up Elf Island's defenses, because Griffith is about to fast-travel there with an army.

I think that Griffith is going to find the island and go there, or Guts will bring the magical creatures to Griffith. Griffith went through a lot of shit for just one witch, imagine an island of em

How exactly does the moonlight child work, does he have memories of what happens during his transformation i forgot, this might be important

It's still unclear for now.

As other user pointed out, he doesn't have the crimson one. Even if he did, it only happens every 200+ years. Unless Miura plans to incorporate the island's weird stance on time somehow. But there's no way it would happen. Guts hates them passionately, no way he would join them

I hope SK came to the island to give us an explanation of the moonchild so guts is torn about killing it

Someone tell me why Skull Knight gave up the Berserker Armor in the end since he used to wear it, himself.

Maybe something similar will happen to Guts. But any armor change will likely require Dwarf Blacksmiths unless Flower Storm Queen reveals she also knows blacksmithing.

After all, Muira introduced the Queen as someone who knows how to make clothes, do chores, cook and clean...

And she was happy about cutting Casca's hair.

Maybe when you are immortal, you get bored easily and take a lot of hobbies.

It's implied that he has first hand experience of the final stages of using it, namely not having enough body or blood for the armour to hold together. With magic and interstice weirdness he endured, like the tree house existing despite the physical tree being destroyed by... uhh cutting or disease or something.

basically thisSkull Knight stopped being human, so he needed an upgrade.

We know about Griffith's tax policy, but what about Guts's?

He slashed them.

Why yes I do pound Erica's tight cunny day in and day out, why do you ask?

and his name is Griffith

Attached: CE57BF5C-FA12-4DDB-BC46-2B46DB2C4D99.jpg (894x611, 397K)

child rape

Griffith or Griffith(moonlight child)?

Griffith (forma de corvo)

Should I watch the 1997 show and then pick up manga or should I read first two arcs, then watch the show, then continue with the manga?

Just play Band of the Hawk.

watch 1997 series starting from episode 2
watch episode 1
read the manga

alternatively
read first 3 volumes
watch the series
read the rest

Attached: ll.png (357x357, 230K)

fish cunny!

Attached: isma_merrow.jpg (250x250, 25K)

Stinky

I would nibble on her sternocleidomastoid

Berserk moves too slow.

Funny how the oldest manga in Japan, Bastard and Berserk are incomplete series.

Bastard's author can't handle the physical strain to draw manga anymore.

Berserk's author either has writer's block or lack of interest.

I don't understand why she didn't leave with her mom since her entire island got taken over by sea god parasites.

Wanderlust?

Schierke is beautiful and has a nice prepubescent boobs

Attached: soft.jpg (472x468, 161K)

blump

Schierke.

Attached: 1437947341569.jpg (225x350, 35K)

Unless SK helps him change that somehow...

Attached: 1566868894909.jpg (750x797, 95K)

>inb4 SK is Gutts from the future that has been doomed to repeat the same events over and over due to tearing space/time with his behelit sword
>Inb4 SK has been collecting behelits all this time to create a crimson behelit sword that he can use to actually fight the godhand to trigger a second eclipse while also being able to physically harm the godhand members

>inb4 whereupon Casca casts eyes on Femto/Grifith it will be revealed that his demon child has been gestating within her the entire time and seeing him will trigger the birth.

Theory shit aside; Pucks major 4th wall break during this latest chapter makes me think that shit is almost like a precurser to the fact that things are going to turn majorly grimdark again soon.

Attached: 1566660707561.png (340x1024, 350K)

So many retards in these threads talk like experts and think they can write a better story than Miura. BUT MUH EDGINESS. Grow up.

Attached: mcfuckinghadit.jpg (436x536, 51K)

It's obvious Casca is going to give him a choice. Revenge against Griffith or her and lil' slugger.

Puck isn't canon.

>boobs
I thought the scientific term was "mosquito bites".

Unlike Guts, most of the readership has never grown up beyond the Black Swordsman arc

>sternocleidomastoid
Erudite user detected.

watch 97 anime, then read the manga from start to finish. You can watch the movies at your leisure if you want, but they aren't necessary.

Aaah, it's cute

Attached: Shrek boobs.jpg (309x358, 52K)

>Erudite
Ironically I didn't know that word.

Ultimate Berserk experience is reading the manga with Susumu Hirasawa's soundtrack pieces from the anime and games. youtu.be/gV26zIE0130 captures the spirit of the series almost too well... but Forces and Sign 2 are my personal favourites.

not that user.
I got home gym and watching youtu.be/aIgaaW15V3w between sets really gets me pumped up.

I went one step further. I read the berserk manga, while listening to the various Berserk related tracks by Susumu Hirasawa, while playing various "nature ambiance" tracks simultaneously for added immersion. For example, if there was a thunderstorm in the story, I'd play the soundtrack of rain while I read it. If the story was in a spooky forest, I'd play soundtracks of spooky wind, crickets chirping, etc. How much more autistic does it get?

Nothing can be more immersive than reading the Kushan invasion arc while on a bus in Birmingham.

This is why the latest chapters just don't pull it, listening to this and reading them feels... wrong.

Same goes for any older chapters that didn't have much action.

You wouldn't play Forces while reading Guts chatting about leaving in the tavern, or when Guts was visiting Godot.

Owen

>Also, surprised elves exist in Berserk
Oh my GOD

Attached: dontfuckaround.png (765x216, 212K)

She screamed that time too user

That's what Gatts and Earth are for.

>gatts
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Share my pain
youtube.com/watch?v=mybxqIkSNos

>literally fucking edge

Guts isn't allowed to be happy guys.

Attached: gutsdog2.png (1056x540, 797K)

Make one with Guts facing off against Griffith

Yeah! He can be happy. He's not going to get everything he wants, but he can be happy. It's up to Casca to give him that choice.

Oh hey, All Tomorrows. That takes me back.

Where would elves even be?
Also location wise where will the group go next?
I hope they have a talk about the next step they will take

>total mystery wither or not it's going to happen next month or not ;_;
I can solve it for you user. It's not happening next month

It ain't canon to me until I see miura draw it... that being said, this might explain why we've never seen void "move" anywhere... he always stays in the same spot he appears in a scene as far as I remember.

Cutting hair does that to you

It makes total sense that he's so rigid with all his "Muh causality". That figure is probably legit