Stardust Crusaders

This is trash
why do fags like this Pokemon beyblade bullshit

Attached: StadustAnime.jpg (333x499, 61K)

GREATO DAZE

would have been nice if ripple was used a bit more for the sake of continuity, and jotaro could use a bit more personality (as it stands, pol is the real MC, tbqh), but i wouldn't call it trash. entertaining for what it was. fwiw, i enjoyed part 2 more

>jotaro could use a bit more personality
brainlet

you forgot pony in there

>Imagine being so lowcultured you associate every monster summoning battle fiction with fucking Beyblade

Unlike Jojo and the first beyblade series, Pokemon is garbage

It has great fashion.

Attached: jojo.png (1280x921, 1.55M)

based, 5 is the best

>not liking Jojo
Gay

>not liking pokemon and beyblade

Attached: 1560268087488.jpg (789x756, 114K)

Parts 1 and 2 feel like two long but dynamic movies with a solid plot thread that keeps you invested.

Part 3's Egypt arc feels like a generic monster of the week anime with a slight JoJo twist to it. Meeting the crew, Dio's mansion, and, maybe, D'Arby bros are the only ones worth watching.

I didn't really like Part 4, but only now I had a revelation why. It's the same as Egypt: interesting main crew, tiresome usual enemies. Except they hacked my perception by ballooning the size of the secondary cast, metaphorically hiding the inferior aspects under the cover.

I am yet to get over the Italy hype, so all I can say is that Giorno has the best hair, no offense, Josuke.

I liked the hamon breathing shit more than stands desu

Attached: huge fukn anime titties.jpg (720x718, 78K)

Attached: Jojodiocringe.png (480x481, 230K)

>Pokemon beyblade bullshit

I don't get why a handful of people keep making this kind of comparison. Stands don't work like creatures from children's monster trainer shows. Users don't sit back and call the shots while their Stands fight for them. Your Stand IS you, they move by your will and taking damage damages yourself. Star Platinum punching you is the same as Jotaro punching you if he had an extra arm, except the extra arm is an entire body.

Attached: trophy.png (300x381, 75K)

Jojos who dress normaly>>>>shit>part 5 strippers
worst part by a wide margin

>Users don't sit back and call the shots while their Stands fight for them.
except Pucci and Valentine

It's the feeling you get after a couple of weeks from finishing it.
No other part has given me that feeling.

>strippers
Shut the fuck up you fucking retard.

Why is Yea Forums so easy to bait?

cringe

Best part only contrarians say otherwise

Attached: 6yhw7WH.jpg (500x500, 25K)

2>4>5>1>3

>JoJo
>Like Beyblade and Pokemon
A-are you actually retarded?

Attached: 1530503082802.jpg (500x500, 61K)