Videl

How many bricks did you shit when you realized her name is an anagram?

Attached: videl.png (468x576, 158K)

Less than the cum spilled on her pigtails design.
Her dyke haircut can piss off though.

shit taste, desu

Attached: image19.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

you are a garbage human and should be purged for heresy and being a faggot.

Attached: 1563565790328.jpg (720x720, 387K)

RUFFLING VIDEL'S SHORT HAIR

Attached: 5812edee5e7cbe448c87c3a54c536d9a.jpg (959x1599, 138K)

god i want her to suffocate me with her ass after a sweaty workout

anagram for what? also sauce?

Is this guy for real?

Attached: 1545968700269.jpg (351x351, 32K)

She's got the same hair as her boyfriend when he was 12

Spoiler for GT: she LIVED

Fuuucck me that's hot.
>implying that isn't hot
You just don't get tomboys at all, do you?
Videl is an anagram of "Devil". She's Mr. Satan's daughter, get it? Sadly, it took me over a decade after watching DBZ to realize this.

Both are cute. I prefer long hair though, mainly because I liked her better as an asshole.

Yeah, I miss Sukeban Videl. But at least with the short hair she was still tough, unlike Super-era Videl.

That just looks like Kid Gohan with tits.

You're the one who's gonna die of shit taste. Pigtails forever, brah.

It's not "shit taste" to like both equally.

Why would you like them equally when pigtails design is so clearly superior? Nobody likes fence sitters, senpai.

What the fuck is Lediv? Is she Hebrew?

I said it's an anagram, not a semordnilap.

Her blonde friend was cuter.

Truth.

Who, Erasa? She was cuter than butch dyke haircut Videl, but below pig tails Videl.

Her personality was cuter too. I have never understood anime and its fandom's love for loud mouth bitches. Videl was annoying and then became boring. The blonde had a fun, flirty personality but Toriyama rehashed the formula pitting Gohan with Videl.

>butch dyke haircut
The more you complain about it the more I'll post it.

Attached: e6ada2200d2816222deadf9b544780e1.png (600x800, 482K)

I still fap to her

Vedil

Hnnnnggggg

Erasa was fine but she was just a bimbo. Videl was a fighter, a hero like Gohan and she was the daughter of the guy who took credit for his greatest accomplishment. Videl was an obvious choice because she had a more interesting background and common interests with Gohan beyond Erasa's "I'm hot, please fuck me" bit.

That's nice (for a dyke), but consider this

Attached: 680.jpg (600x888, 77K)

devil

>Videl was a fighter
Which amounted to nothing but infamously getting her ass kicked.
>a hero
No. Her father is a hero, her bf-turned-husband is a hero, her father-in-law is a hero. She's nothing.
>she was the daughter of the guy who took credit for his greatest accomplishment
Her only real claim to fame, being related to a much better character who actually mattered. And then marrying into a family of characters who actually matter.
>Videl was an obvious choice because she had a more interesting background and common interests
She was the obvious choice because Toriyama was a lazy hack allergic to interesting romance anything and just made a Chichi 2.0 for Goku's son and called it a day. And yeah, she and Gohan have a lot in common: they're both boring as fuck characters. A "bimbo" would have been an improvement.

Attached: hmm.jpg (566x672, 118K)

>Bocodomondo
Why does he waste good pics he could have on Lewdamone?

Go short, or go home!

Attached: 413b372403db89356d15b942696ac091.jpg (513x800, 328K)

>She was the obvious choice because Toriyama was a lazy hack allergic to interesting romance anything and just made a Chichi 2.0
She wasn't always Chichi 2.0. When Chichi was young she was a fighter who didn't want to fight; all she wanted was to be someone's housewife. Whereas when Videl was introduced she was a total Sukeban type.

what would have happened if Erasia was his GF?

Pan would have been born much, much sooner.

Just a thought - is Satan's family an allegory for jews? He certainly has some corresponding racial traits and his way of doing shit fits too. Exploiting a hot daughter to further his ambitions fits too, and in GT he is creepily attached to Pan.
thinkingemoji.gif
[Spoiler]just kidding, he would be much more blatantly obvious if that was the intention

Liking shitails design

50. I shat 50 bricks when I noticed "Videl" is "devil" scrambled up.

Is Satan gay for Buu?

Erasafags exist?

so she was be like teenaged in Get dealing with kid goku?

also she might be blonde?

I dunno, Erazia jsut strikes be as a sweet character

Garbage taste.

Videl wasn't as Chichi-ish when she was introduced and it's annoying she got turned into another tiger wife stereotype.

When you really think about it... those pigtails would make perfect handles.

Maybe that's why she got rid of them?

Attached: debiru.png (900x900, 470K)