Literally appears once for 10 seconds in the epilogue of UBW season 2

>Literally appears once for 10 seconds in the epilogue of UBW season 2
The fuck?

Attached: LameInnocentFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif (500x407, 995K)

What is the problem?

>Nursing your rapist back to health
What did ufotable mean by this?

Miura said he was a Sakurafag in an interview.

Maybe he should get back to Berserk.

I mean it's not her route?

>apples are often infested with worms
Deep imagery there

So does she just fuck off to nowhere in the VN too?

>that face
You just know she's gonna have fun

they get married in UBW

Pretty much. She literally never appears again in that route after the whole bloodfort incident at the school. Heaven's Feel is where she becomes the main heroine and takes up the majority of non-Shirou screentime.

The more I learn about sakura the more I hate her
Why shirou doesn't kill her is beyond me

That vitriolic assholes are redeemable under the right circumstances

No she doesn't. She's already married to all the cocks she's had in her.

I mean, it's not her route,
It's also barely Rin's route too since redman and shirou take the spotlight

She defeats his cock with ease so it's alright

Same. I think she might be the worst TM girl

You think it's bad now just imagine waiting so long for mirror moon to translate the last route and getting the pile of blubbery mess and cum that is sakura as the heroine for one of the longest routes in VN history

Reminder that he was originally intending to have Sakura's last scene in UBW be her watching Shirou and Rin from her window until Sudou got furious and made him remove it.

Attached: sakura's originally intended sendoff in ubw.jpg (1280x2880, 423K)

So, married to Shinji.

You guys seem a bit mad.

Attached: 1566613039298.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Not mad just disappointed

Shinji is a good boy. Sakura knows him better than anyone and she sees the good in him.

Why would anyone kill their innocent girlfriend?

>innocent

Innocent.

That would've at the very least provided closure as to where all that slowly building jealousy went. Instead it just kind of fucking drops.

Based mentally ill poster

she is a monster

An Innocent Monster.

Its okay, the power dynamic has changed and now she is raping him. Happy ending for everyone.

Holy shit it's like there's a whole overarcing motif of innocent monsters, like being paired up with a servant who's also vilified despite doing nothing wrong and acting in a darker nature later from past trauma

It's a level of empathy, forgiveness and love that teenagers and adult NPC's wouldn't be able to comprehend

Attached: 1545688490938.png (526x570, 269K)

she eats innocent people

-while under the possessive influence of a zoroastrian god that feeds off of human lives

Not every can of worms needs to be opened

same as the VN, she is just briefly mentioned in brilliant years.

>while under the possessive influence of a zoroastrian god that feeds off of human lives
if angra is that evil, why does he save bazett?

CURSED

Attached: 1543700458649.png (402x516, 203K)

What makes Sakura so unlikable?

Is Heaven's Feel longer than UBW and Fate? HF is the only one I read.

>Is Heaven's Feel longer than UBW and Fate? HF is the only one I read.

HF is the longest and UBW is the shortest

Because only by granting her wish could he continue to exist. The Grail is being destroyed, but her wish for a time loop prolongs his experience. It's purely selfish.

underrated

I don't understand people who take fictional characters so deathly seriously. I love fiction and can feel some emotion over characters and their fates, but I would never get mad at an author for "abusing" a character. Am I just a sociopath?

Attached: 1566667404737.gif (498x280, 1.54M)

I mean at the end
he breaks the loop and saves her from herself

A lack of reading comprehension.

Attached: 132994864495.png (821x804, 260K)

She wasn't in the 2nd half of the VN route. If anything, she's getting too much screen time

The original VN was written before Fate/Zero, and the first two routes (UBW being the second) didn't reveal anything about Zouken or Sakura's past. So, at this point you're supposed to think her biggest problem is Shinji being an asshole to her. This resolves that issue, so Sakura gets a happy ending... right? Then HF reveals everything and really throws you for a loop.

Being a speedreader/retarded

cute

He tried, got killed by Medusa in a bad end.