Dragon Ball Super

Why can't Vegeta find another character trait outside of his cringey inferiority complex towards Goku?

Attached: rent free.png (1008x756, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UojacfITOf4
youtube.com/watch?v=2crazcc7DR8
youtube.com/watch?v=9fvoASWJNyw
youtube.com/watch?v=8Mk2VsysVzo
youtube.com/watch?v=BASWkiLGYo0
nyaa.si/view/1133179
mega.nz/#F!wixRFaYD!cMFTr3WJYFiL-jnscuw7Lw
nyaa.si/user/iKaos
nyaa.si/view/1110750
mega.nz/#F!xjQRyYqJ!UjdPuB35nI1VX5-OrPMGxw
db-z.com/interview-de-toyotaro-dans-le-journal-de-mickey/
kanzenshuu.com/manga/
nyaa.si/view/932816
nyaa.si/view/932817
nyaa.si/view/1165426
nyaa.si/view/1163188
mega.nz/#!GuJlGI4T!d_pDOtYWrwyiOcHWo_fxkrc0DC5YytK57c7gHmw5Zgo
mega.nz/#!PiIBRCYS!_ptFwgXX4HrptZmgo7Qhb3Nqb-e9oakwgbyvHgM4fKM
mega.nz/#!XiAnVCoQ!D8AEo60Q_RC0wvnQwt0JZPK1WLLthaHOlEe9b3RgxCo
mega.nz/#!iqRzXCwS!V-srY6_6QN525q6lco6-JzClO_p82AavKYwq6gZr2II
mega.nz/#!zmgREQSL!ujqlo9YQxRQncxH-XYW9gpEYrpuQ49pEOzQbexmyFxk
magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php
web.archive.org/web/20111104071121/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz04.php?m=02&id=race#link
kanzenshuu.com/press-archive/shonen-jump-january-2003-interview-dragon-power-ask-akira-toriyama/
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1165327022630944769?s=19
youtu.be/R3N9PTSld9U
youtube.com/watch?v=cBBwUrMlJ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=BYNdOIydZpg
youtube.com/watch?v=31DC7quEm8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

enter ROSHI

Attached: ROSHI YOSH.jpg (750x1127, 227K)

He's pretty fine in the manga, only in anime he's a retard (like everyone else)

>c-candy wrapper sama please let me eat, I'm starving. AAIIE my teeth, pleaseee I want the candy AAAAHH MY FINGERS, CHEERAI MOM HEELP!?
>w-water bottle sama h-how are you doing this? Please let me drink that mystery fluid, I'm thirsty COUGH AIIEEEE MY THROAT IS DRY PLEASE COUGH AIEEEEE LEMO SAMA PLEASE SAVE ME.

t.ErrenVanDuine

Was Toyo in the wrong by making Roshi so skilled in the ToP?

Toriyama did say that Roshi has never fought seriously and even against Goku, Tien and Piccolo he was holding back his true power and that was before Super was a thing

reminder that Super actually ruined the dragonball franchise.

No. Roshi is a master of marital arts, and is in complete control of his body. While just about everyone there is stronger than him, its his skill that keeps him on equal footing.

Attached: 1494287565752.png (864x3284, 244K)

>literally admitting you're a newshit that has no idea how DB works
Stop pretending that "Muh skill" has ever mattered against someone so much stronger.

I fucking hate Toyopaco for shitting on the lore like this and I hate you little cocksucking Toyomaggots even more for slurping it up. Martial arts skill has NEVER been able to even the playing field when the gap in power is so astronomically large it might as well be infinite.

Nah dragon ball has been about power creeping since the beginning, but skill should be more prevalent in the series to give the earthlings at least something to counter the numerous transformations they constantly face.

Well Tori certainly doesn't care about power anymore
Or about DB at all. Before the premiere of the Broly movie he said he hated fighting and thought DB was boring, but he enjoyed working, despite hating Dragon Ball

enter BONYU

Attached: ECkZCIsXsAAm9JE.jpg (1646x1291, 270K)

>b-but Toyopaco's fanfiction headcanon should be how the series is
Discarded.

>Or about DB at all
This couldn't be more obvious since he's allowing someone like Tracerspico to hold the reigns.

Never

dude chill. I didnt even enjoy the ToP, but I can at least enjoy the IDEA of skill being a factor to counter the ridiculous power scaling in the series now. Stop implying things

Murder yourself Toyopaco. Stop pretending to be a DB fan you incorrigible fucking Spicopaco Superbabby mangadog.

what direction should the series go in then? Bigger lasers? Bigger explosions? Like what dude? These fucking sayains are gods now, there's nowhere to go. the power ceiling has been reached.

>b-b-but my headcanon says the power ceiling has been reached!
Don't let me catch you spreading your toxic spicfiction in MY threads again, you hear me?

youre thinking of old dragon ball, where characters were fleshed out and had personalities and relationships. this is nu-dragon ball, everyone has to be dulled down to one or two traits so they can be easily digestible for even the lowest common denominator as to maximize audience.

you first you super sayain loving cuck

Attached: TIL DEATH DO US PART BITCH.jpg (613x317, 79K)

>strawman
Another easy victory for me, an intellectual titan of Schwarzneggian mental acumen. I amaze myself.

on its own roshi getting out of his slump and getting stronger would have been great, but in the context of super its fucking dumb.

i asked you what direction the series should go, and you have nothing to add but insults. Like, are we gonna talk about Dragon Ball or are you guys just gonna keep spurging out?

what are you even talking about

W-whats the matter Toeich-- Toeilard? Roshi knows martial arts, everyone knows martial arts let's you dodge punches coming at you at Mach 17, even if you have a decrepit body haha.
Also Jiren doesn't know what he's doing haha, that's why he didn't even look at Hit & Goku to fend them off at the same time.

or
take your pick.

>literally can't comprehend my masterful lexicon and SUPERB grasp and command of the English language and its nuanced, complex diction
Expected. Being as intellectually superior as I leaves the world a rather lonely place.

low-effort shitpost, cope have sex kneel seethe

Meh, that depends how you look at it, to me the franchise ended in 1996, so whatever comes after is immediately discarded.

No fat girls allowed.

But he has another character trait. Vegeta is a bumbling Japanese dad

Attached: Vegeta and Bulla.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

KACK A ROT!!!!!!!

>these fucking sayians are gods now
I hate it so much, they're gods, but I don't even feel it. Super Sayian Goku and FP Frieza were able to destroy a planet, just because they were so powerful fighting against each other. Now 2 GODS against a GOLDEN lizard is not enough to even cause a stir on earth.

shitposting since highschool has taught you this huh

>The prince of a race of warriors, feared across the entire universe, who spent his entire life fighting = 18,000
>A warrior from a race of farmers, who is pretty much a glorified butler = 42,000
>A random businessman = 120,000,000

The absolute state of saiyans

Attached: ohoho.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>Literally mindbroken
Even the so called "Jirenscholars" fall beneath the might of CHADlybros.

Cope you fucking Toyopaco shitheel. Stop crying like a little faggot whenever someone rightfully criticizes your promotional comic book and realize that the CHADnime is the only medium that actually faithfully follows Toriyama's vision.

>caught in the grip of a maelstrom of intellectual might, being tossed about like a ship of failure in a proverbial lightning storm of mental machinations, the Toyomaggot resorts to low-effort insults
Expected, but still disappointing.

it hurts so much more knowing that the concept itself could have been amazing if they just put in effort instead of dumbing the series down for viewers. the idea of goku and vegeta breaking the level of gods in search of bettering themselves would have been a great direction to go to if they kept the momentum of Z going. but GT killed any hope of that.

Why cant Goku beat Vegeta?

Attached: 1548349076543.webm (960x720, 1.17M)

yeah I hate it too, dude. I really wish we could some fucking fist fights that arent fucking moving across the god-damn planet

Attached: goku fuccin em up.jpg (750x1127, 149K)

How fucking new are you, is this your first Super thread? Dragon Ball is NEVER discussed here. These are shitposting generals. It's literally a containment measure.

you literally just want the last word

But he has, twice in fact.

Oh shit my fucking brain. STOP

Are you implying a philosophically rich and learned scholar like myself is in any way, shape, or form concerned with the opinions of the common rabble he tramples upon in his quest to expand his unending library of scintillating, esoteric knowledge? HA.

the first one was a draw at best, and the second was a loss.

Fucking CHADS of Yea Forums... I love you.

Attached: K.png (400x300, 112K)

I honestly expected better, but I really should have known

That's a good theory that could fit in very well but it contradicts past events that were too important to ignore, Roshi himself stated that his students have surpassed him in strength and skill, not to mention that they are all seasoned martial artists and have faced far superior foes.
DB is not that kind of story where old masters still retain some value, if they can't keep up (and unfortunately they can't) they become irrelevant.

The problem is, everything after Frieza is just stupid. Cell and Gohan should have no problem destroying the earth with their beam clash. Goku turning SSJ3 should literally rip the earth in half. Vegeta as SSGSS should explode the planet, just by taking a shit.
Breaking the level of Gods, it's literally impossible, it wouldn't feel any diffrent then from Gohan/Cell, it would be the same, floppy beams that hold no weight to them and bear no meaning.
DB should just end after Namek.

Wrong thread, pal. This is the Dragon Ball general

You are looking for the HxH general.

What's this character from?

He has the trait of having best waifu in series.

> Cuckter X Cuckter
> Chad

Attached: BasedBigbob.jpg (800x600, 62K)

Toyo's wet dream

The fact you just said you obtain your knowledge from Dragon Ball threads on Yea Forums is pretty funny

DBZ Kakarot.

Attached: ECtFGfjU4AEVGd-.png (600x800, 451K)

cell got repetitive, but you can chalk that one up to the fucked up writing process. buu brought some much welcome change imho, but at the cost of consistency. the buu arc did have some good character development for the saiyans tho.

You know, right? You are absolutely aware that your petty post is naught but a concession. You apport nothing to the discussion, nay WORSE than nothing. You derail and spam then thread with your pathetic coping. ENOUGH of you.

Why are absolute semen slurpers retards like you this mad over basically nothing? Roshi's skill being practically hax didn't even allow him to land a single hit on Jiren (who was massively holding back as to not breath on Roshi hard enoughto atomize him) so his display was mostly symbolic, so I don't see how any if your precious "lore" was shattered. I also absolutely shit on your retarded self-assureness, since you seem to completely disregard the existence of the (much superior) original DB, which is such an amerimutt thing to do. The original DB had ton of techniques, martial arts and general gimmicks that evened the playing field, but let's ignore that because the burger baby gets pissy if he doesn't get his bigger lazers every five minutes. Remember when Krillin was weaker than Goku in the 22nd Budokai but he started fighing dirty and managed to give him a good fight? Remember Roshi vs Tien Shin Han himself? How is general parity a bad thing? Why do you factually oligophrenic cockmunchers hate entertaining fights? God I fucking hate you so damn much.

What???

Should have focused on on new fighters being trained by the Z warriors or something after Namek. Just a deescalation from the galaxy hopping laser fights for a sec would have been great

>admitting to being a tourist
Get out. Get OUT of this den of masculinity and wit, you subhuman moeshitter. OUT. AT ONCE.

>the first one was a draw at best
>a draw
Vegeta ran like a bitch after being BTFO by the Spirit Bomb, thus it's a Goku victory.

>and the second was a loss.
Vegeta conceded, thus another victory for Goku.

>the reading comprehension of Toyopacos
This is why I will never be surpassed.

Sometimes I wish DB would go back to its gag manga roots and add return more toon physics to the series.

Attached: videl crushed CRT.jpg (2880x2160, 2.36M)

>IESLB

Can't wait for next few manga chapters when they focus on the remaining Z Warriors back on Earth. The Z Warriors take out a few prisoners thinking they are all weak, here comes Moro and wipes the floor with all of them. Gonna enjoy their suffering, fucking useless weaklings. A few of them gotta die this time, those pieces of shit.

muah*

Goku and Vegeta Show forever.

Attached: Soyianman.jpg (474x313, 55K)

>all these words and nothing was said
The original Dragon Ball didn't try to pretend that "technique" could level the playing field against someone so much stronger that the gap might as well have been infinite. Stop pretending like you've read OG, you disgusting spic slob.

>Strawman Toyopaco name calling
I reckon so

Fucking SEETHING Toyomaggot SPERGING OUT over the non-canon promotional shitnga getting called out on what a clusterfuck it is.

>conceding to your intellectual superior
Smartest move you've made so far.

>thinking that you've accomplished anything but identifying yourself as a shitposter on a dragon ball thread
Eh, I try

>super saiyan transformation that moves oceans and earth followed by a fight to the death on a doomed is planet
in terms of stakes the definitely peaked.

>as a benevolent holder of wisdom and knowledge, I attempt to broaden the horizons of the sub-intellectual and incompetent dogs that populate these threads
>my efforts are spat upon, my mental acumen mocked, and my intellectual sophistication is ignored
Alas, it is my sworn duty as a harbinger of intellect that I continue in my quest.

Keep telling yourself that taco bell.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190824_152528527.jpg (1920x2400, 2.75M)

Kek, I won.

What part of yourself did you have to give up in order to try to fulfill quest?

I give up nothing. I merely sow the seeds of superior intellectual prowess in the fields of mediocrity that these threads represent.

She's going to show up in a side quest.

>being preposterously vain and presumptuous enough to imply that he can lean nothing from his peers in this den of study and improvement.
You should learn a bit of humility while you're at it, you disingenuous and hypocrite tourist. Yes, hypocrite is what I just called you. Because even in this very moment, you are learning diction and vocabulary from the torrent of esoteric knowledge that is sprouting from my fingers.
REMOVE thine opprobrious isekai/moeshitting corpus forms the immediate premises of this sanctuary of manliness and highly secretive ruminations regarding the DB Universe. At once, I say, AT ONCE. Further vituperation shan't be tolerated or addressed. You've been warned.

That's the point, shit for brains, nobody was "infinitely" more powerful than anybody else to the point that they would just shrug off anything they did in the original DB. Remember where the mafuba came from? Even after the original King Piccolo arc ended, Piccolo Jr still had to exert some effort beating fucking Krillin, and the story just lost its handle further after that. I'm not even some absolutist retard like you, not every fight needs to be settled by technique or hax, you can keep the powerlevel wank as long as that's not all we get.

>DUDE JUST IGNORE IT, TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN LMAO IT'S ENTERTAINING
The absolute STATE of Tacopacocuckofuckospicotracertaro fags.

Oh for sure. Im not even a huge fan of the frieza saga. The sayain arc takes the cake for me

Why is there no edit where Goku is pissing himself?

>BUT BUT BUT
Discarded. Quiet. Cope and kneel.

Ha nah, dude. You're missing something, and your contribution to this thread is a desperate attempt to try and find it.

Skipping Kami here always triggers me.

Pray for Vegeta then, because UI Goku is going to rape the goat.

>irrelevant and off-topic babble
A classic example of my nigh-incalculable intellect confounding and confusing the common rabble.

>Goku beat Vegeta, twice in fact
Wrong. Apegeta absolutely rocked Goku's shit in the saiyan saga. He was unconscious before waking up to tell Krillin to spare him
>Majin Saga
Making Vegeta fucked Goku so hard.

I never said I liked the manga. It's actually just marginally better than the clusterfuck that is Jewei's poor attempt at continuity, and Toyo's very basics as an artist (for Dragon Ball of all things) are fundamentally lacking, but ideas such as UI are salvageable even if poorly executed. Super as a whole has presented two interesting ideas: UI and Hit's timeskip powers, that's literally it.

Majin Vegeta*

Whats off topic is the fact that instead of discussing dragon ball, you've just been throwing out insults.

>Jewei
Discarded. Grow up, Toyochild.

who's your favorite GoD tier character? for me, it's kefla

Soon

Attached: Cell.jpg (1400x700, 232K)

>Whats
That shall be enough out of you, Mexican degenerate. An intellectual titan such as I does NOT consort with spics.

I like to think that she bullied Vegeta, making fun of his dick size.

Attached: EClHJy3U0AAPTKC.jpg (1717x1664, 332K)

Cool, now pick a character who's actually GoD-tier you waifushitter.

>Jobs to a child with daddy issues
When will Bugmen learn?

Then stop responding

>stronger than SSBE, SSBKK, and GoD Toppo
>not GoD tier

huh?

>Can only reply with headcanon
I win, once more.

>Toeifiction
Discarded.

Whimper, wail, weep, and whine.

Attached: vegeta won.jpg (763x462, 165K)

>Headcanon
...What? Go rewatch Z you Cuckkufaggot. Vegeta is 2-0 against Jobku.

>simpering spic begs its superior master to leave it alone
Smart move.

Jobbed to a 9 year old elementary school boy. Not coming back.

You're such a cukc

>Bugboy gets demolished by stupid kid with anger issues
HAHAHAHA how the FUCK will Bugboys recover.

Attached: tumblr_nsld0znHyw1r72ht7o1_500.gif (500x279, 537K)

Wait, what are we talking about, side quest of what, are we talking about the heroes anime, I only watched the first episode and dropped it.

Cope jobber.

Attached: crygeta.gif (500x268, 2.71M)

It's up.
youtube.com/watch?v=UojacfITOf4

Holy headcanon.

No, she's a character that is going to appear in DBZ Kakarot in an important side quest. No one knows what it's about yet.

Why do Toyocucks lie like this

>Cell
Who cares about Bugboy also
>Geekdom
>Jobkufaggot still copping that Jobku is 0-2 against Vegetables.

Kys bitch.

I don't even want to know what that is.

Attached: 1496901283297.png (568x552, 227K)

>Was Toyo in the wrong by making Roshi so skilled in the ToP?
heck no, Roshi being competent is one of the few memorable bits of Super. If they brought Lunch back too as a fighter it would have been a proper party!

Attached: 28366e5587aacedc7c61771051974afd.gif (360x192, 1.98M)

They are literal latinos.

That'd be fine by me as long as the fight does something more visually impressive than Moro's current petty tricks. I hope he at least leads to the meme hell real arc and not-Janemba is introduced or something. That would at least be new, the god-level fighters can stay as long they use their powers more creatively than just a bigger ki blast. I know I'm ranting here, but it seemed to me like for all it's defects, the Boo arc was getting at something by combining the DBZ shit PL wank with characters doing all sorts of weird mystical shit like Boo's powers and Gotenks's moveset.

>t.plague

Italians?

>false dichotomy hurr durr
What's so novel about thinking that both almost completely suck but one has it's defects exacerbated?

>H-headcanon!
Why are Jobkucucks so pathetic?
youtube.com/watch?v=2crazcc7DR8
>Gets absolutely defeated by Vegeta and his son, fatboy and Mr.Clean has to surprise attack him just to beat him
youtube.com/watch?v=9fvoASWJNyw
>Gets fucked up by Majin Vegeta so he tries to leave the fight, but gets knocked out because he's a pansy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>expecting decent, even passable writing from a the definition of shounenshit

Cope, dogpuppet, we had this discussion before and you lost.
Cope.

Attached: 1486970329618.jpg (170x192, 7K)

Dragon Ball is seinen

I thought it was maho shonen?

>C-cope
HAHAHAHA Jobkufaggots get the fuck out
>We had the discussion before
Last thread Jobkufags got BTFO'd what are you on about?

Attached: images (24).jpg (261x193, 10K)

I wish it was bishonen.

How am I lying?
He offered A17 a yacht(?), when they won a tournament, because Vegeta knew how much 17 wanted it.
He wants to help the namekians, who he hurt in the past, he is trying to atone for the pain and fear he caused back in Frieza saga.
He went to a planet he doesn't really know much about, just because there might be something that might help him save Namek.
Anime Vegeta would never do that, he'd just bitch about Goku being better than him.

Yeah, keep enjoying your "victories".

Attached: 1559682883573.png (718x540, 645K)

should bulma have won the gokubowl?
chichi wasnt relevant until she was brought back.

>Gets best girl while Jobku gets old hag
>Jobku hasn't even kissed his wife
>Toriyama said Goku never had sex
>Jobku is 0-2 against Vegetables

Attached: 1566647240595.png (500x406, 199K)

Why do (You) lie like this?

Attached: Goku manga vs anime.png (1910x498, 799K)

dont pretend the manga was better, the kiss scene and the pacifier scene were both in the manga

Man Vegeta's yardratian power up looks weird

>kiss scene
There's nothing wrong with a character being asexual, Juan.

>pacifier
What are you even talking about toeijuan? The one with the pacifier was Vegeta, not Goku, and that filler shit NEVER happened in the manga

Attached: potara manga vs anime.jpg (1944x9515, 2.5M)

>not knowing how to kiss is asexual
superfags are retarded

>>Gets best girl while Jobku gets old hag
Yamcha and everyone else's cum receptacle.
>>Jobku hasn't even kissed his wife
Nice spiccanon.
>>Toriyama said Goku never had sex
Yeah and he also said Trunks wasn't vegeta's son.
>>Jobku is 0-2 against Vegetables
Funny because the way the manga describes it, vegeta lost all the fights he was involved in, in the saiyan arc he lost 3 times.

Attached: Vege intel.png (1132x1705, 2.83M)

>from a the definition o
>IESLB

I don't know if you are making shit up again (like with the pacifier) or you are confusing the anime version of the scene with the manga version but in the manga Goku knows what's kissing, he just thinks it's weird and not for him
>-Don't tell me you never did it...
>+Do what?
>-You know... kissing
>+Pf, of course not

Attached: dragon-ball-z--kakarot---cell-saga-trailer---ps4-xb1-pc-1-36-screenshot-1566414063440.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

hes married you spic, get a grip.

>in the saiyan arc he lost 3 times
...What? This doesn't even make sense.
Vegeta destroyed Jobku.
>Yamcha and everyone else's cum receptacle.
>Implying Bulma had sex with Yammy with his micropenis
>>Jobku hasn't even kissed his wife
>>Nice spiccanon
In the Black Goku arc he didn't even know what a kiss was, cope harder Jobkufaggot.
Always remember, 2-0

Attached: 1566674636028.jpg (1978x2048, 819K)

>Some Saiyan caveman = MAXIMUM
So strong that he made Gogeta canon, Goku run away, Vegeta agree to fusion, and Frieza admire a saiyan

shitposting aside
Who thought that this scene was okay?
"Yeah, a 45 year old man with wife and 2 kids doesnt know what a kiss is, this sound totally possible!"
what the fuck was that

>Toriyama made his asexual character marry Chichi for the laughs, therefore he's supposed to something he doesn't like
Juan...

Toriyama thought it was a funny joke for kids or some shit. Little did he know that everyone now thinks of Goku as some kissless loser.

Name one character Moro cannot beat

Rikkum was a farmer?

>doesnt know what a kiss is
But does, why are you keep meming this bullshit?

No he doesn't you fucking retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Mk2VsysVzo

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Then you remember they needed the kaioshin planet to fight Majin Buu without have to worry for it exploding.

Realistically speaking? Only the angels with their staffs. He can bend the ground and make a small shelter for himself, hide his ki and create a magic decoys that tricks even people that can read ki like Goku and Vegeta, then he just has to use his suck and his enemies would be forced to leave the planet or die trying to fight an illusion, only an angel using its staff to locate Moro's real body would be able to beat him before being killed by the suck.

Attached: Moro's power.png (644x558, 389K)

See He does, Juan.

Is there anyone more insufferable than vejobberfags

>Non Canon Toeishit
Just admit it Pablo.

Because DBS is a poorly written cashcow

Jobkufags
Jobrenfags
Lizardfags.

>...What? This doesn't even make sense.
Maybe inside your tiny brain.
>Vegeta destroyed Jobku.
Sure kid.
>In the Black Goku arc he didn't even know what a kiss was, cope harder Jobkufaggot.
Something made after the manga ending means jack shit.
>Always remember, 2-0
Sure, when Goku beat vegeta up and made him cry, when Yajirobe cut off his tail, when Gohan crushed him, should I mention the time when vegeta had to cheat to try to compete with a much stronger ss Goku.
Why don't you bring more vegeta "facts" for me to dismantle.

>>Implying Bulma had sex with Yammy with his micropenis
Keep projecting, it's a fact that Bulma and Yamcha were a couple for a very long time, so you know, cope, concede etc.

Oh and Jobhanfags ESPECIALLY Jobhanfags.
>Jobhanfags had to make up the Gohan Calvo meme just to cope with the fact that Gohan peaked over 15 years ago.

>toeishit isn't canon
But that's the point? Canon Goku knows what a kiss is, even if he never kissed before because he thinks it's disgusting.

Attached: 1485633825444.png (358x408, 228K)

Jirenfags of course, literally the most annoying shitposters ever seen in Yea Forums. And I'm using the actual meaning of the world literal here

>DBS
>canon

Attached: 1534441287688.webm (544x304, 2.91M)

>Toriyama did say that Roshi has never fought seriously and even against Goku
Bullshit. He said he had a hard time as Jackie Chan against him

>Something made after the manga ending means jack shit.
It was made before the manga, stupid Jobkufaggot.
>Sure, when Goku beat vegeta up and made him cry
Never happened.
>Jobkufag has to make up stuff to justify his stupid main character.
>when Yajirobe cut off his tail, when Gohan crushed him,
This wasn't Goku's doing. He even told them to fuck off.
>should I mention the time when vegeta had to cheat to try to compete with a much stronger ss Goku.
He didn't cheat though, cope fucking harder.
>Why don't you bring more vegeta "facts" for me to dismantle
Why don't you bring me more Cuckku "facts" for me to dismantle
>Keep projecting, it's a fact that Bulma and Yamcha were a couple for a very long time, so you know, cope, concede etc
This doesn't mean jack shit Jobkufaggot. People can date without having sex, of course a sweaty neckbearded like you wouldn't know.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x278, 2.16M)

I don't think so. I don't think so.

Attached: POOPGETA.jpg (1132x1705, 1.36M)

This scene wasn't in the manga not Canon. And Toriyama hated it too when it was made. Your point being..?

>filler
Not canon, literally never happened. Goku will never kiss his cumdump

It's only been four days, when were these disgusting images drawn and why did anyone waste the time on making them?

>He can't argue so he just keeps spamming Wojak edits
Choose one and stay there

The Shitrentards but they are actually one and the same.

>Poogetafag doesn't understand basic human relationships
Keep seething, Tardgeta. Bulma was, is, and will always be Yamcha's cum dumpster.

Attached: vegeta, his wife and her boyfriend.png (185x190, 98K)

Look Vejobberfag, I'm gonna give it to you straight.
You're pathetic. All of you are. You worship a 5'4'" balding manlet with a head the size of the world of the kais. Vegeta is weaker than Son Goku. He always has been since Goku recovered from their first battle and went to namek. Not only is he shorter and weaker but he's also a shittier human being. Say what you will about selfishness. The majority of the main cast from og db onwards have been shown to be very forward with what they want and callous towards others when they don't get it. Goku is a dim wit but he is far from evil. He hasn't ever done something without thinking that everyone would make it out okay or that it wouldn't help them in some way. Vegeta murdered hundreds, possibly thousands of innocent people over a mid life crisis well after he was out of the saiyan life style. Seeing Goku puts a smile on the faces of people everywhere while Vegeta has the opposite affect and elicits feelings of aggression. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that people like Goku more than Vegeta.
Your obsession with spamming "2-0" every fucking thread comes from your insecurity with all of these things. Its the only thing you have to cling onto and it gets even worse than that. Vegeta has not defeated Son Goku twice. He beat him once fair and square on earth when they first met. Thats it. Vegeta was better equipped and went through far more struggle than Goku to get as strong as he did. Goku was no match at the point. However, what happened in the Buu arc wasn't a victory for Vegeta. Vegeta very explicitly got Son Goku to lower his guard so he could sneak attack him and get him off of the playing field because he didn't want to work with him to fight Buu. The fight was over minutes before that point. If it had continued any longer, Son Goku likely would've just gone SS3 and severely injured Vegeta to make him stop. Vegeta has only beaten Goku once. I guess you can be proud of that at least.

Attached: 1534522858551.jpg (701x720, 103K)

>Yamcha
>Fucking Bulma but not Chichi when kid Gohan literally looked like him
Cope, Jobkufag.

*A shittier saiyan
goddammit I didn't proof read

>It was made before the manga, stupid Jobkufaggot.
HAHAHAH, holy shit, post imidiatelly discarded.
>Never happened.
Go to a doctor, you need help.
>>Jobkufag has to make up stuff to justify his stupid main character.
You are one sad fuck, you are the most pathetic person in these threads, so much poison, you are a toxic human being, you hate Dragon Ball but somehow you got this homoerotic fixation on one irrelevant side character, you are the reason why people in these threads hate vegeta, you twist everything regarding DB in order to benefit vegeta, that's pathetic.

BASED

>Toriyama hated it too when it was made
>desperate vegetashitter has to make shit up

> How dare you!

Enter in Champa.

Attached: 1560378674321.png (540x304, 79K)

HUHAH

Attached: POW_2.png (232x383, 120K)

Nice copypasta, Jobkufaggot, here let me cut it down to size.
>You worship a 5'4'" balding manlet with a head the size of the world of the kais.
You worship a manbaby who is literally the Sauske of the DB verse.
>Vegeta is weaker than Son Goku
SSBE is stronger than your fan fiction SSBKK, cope Jobkufag.
>Not only is he shorter and weaker but he's also a shittier human being
That's rich coming from Jobku.
>Leaves his family just to fight a dude
Wouldn't surprise me if he's gay. Vegeta is the only good dad (Piccolo if you include him too)
>Goku is a dim wit but he is far from evil
So...? Vegeta has only been """evil""" once, twice if you count the Saiyan saga.
>Vegeta murdered hundreds, possibly thousands of innocent people over a mid life crisis well after he was out of the saiyan life style.
Would make his daddy proud.
>Seeing Goku puts a smile on the faces of people everywhere while Vegeta has the opposite affect and elicits feelings of aggression.
Wrong. People who see Goku think he's a dumbass hillbilly who is a deadbeat. Did you forget the entire Buu and Bugman saga?
>Your obsession with spamming "2-0" every fucking thread comes from your insecurity with all of these things
I've only posted in these threads like.. twice. And it's true, keep coping Jobkucuck.
>Vegeta has not defeated Son Goku twice. He beat him once fair and square on earth when they first met. Thats it. Vegeta was better equipped and went through far more struggle than Goku to get as strong as he did. Goku was no match at the point. However, what happened in the Buu arc wasn't a victory for Vegeta. Vegeta very explicitly got Son Goku to lower his guard so he could sneak attack him and get him off of the playing field because he didn't want to work with him to fight Buu. The fight was over minutes before that point. If it had continued any longer, Son Goku likely would've just gone SS3 and severely injured Vegeta to make him stop....
HAHAHAHA cope, Jobkufaggot.

Attached: 1566617521359.png (486x706, 277K)

Google it, retard. It doesn't matter anyway, filler is filler, Jobku has never kissed his wife.

t.Great Saiyaman

>HAHAHAH, holy shit, post imidiatelly discarded.
Damn, you're undeniably mind fucked.
>>Never happened.
>Go to a doctor, you need help.
Seek mental help. Vegeta has NEVER cried over Goku. He only did in that one filler seen when he was on the moon. Vegeta only compliments him on his strength.
>You are one sad fuck, you are the most pathetic person in these threads, so much poison, you are a toxic human being
>Toxic
Go back, to the forbidden lands of Red and It, Jobkufaggot.
>you are the reason why people in these threads hate vegeta, you twist everything regarding DB in order to benefit vegeta, that's pathetic.
Cope.

BROLY NEGRO

Attached: broly_dark_or_xeno_ssj4_broly_by_abyss1_ddepxzs-pre.jpg (842x949, 102K)

Sure thing, pleb.

goku is cute

Based

Attached: 【SDBH公式】SDBH10弾_スペシャルムービー【スーパードラゴンボールヒーロ� (1280x720, 220K)

I want a Gokustacey gf

his wife isnt

More irrelevant drivel from a shitposter, you bore me.
Try harder and make an effort next time.

>Gets BTFO'd
>Yeah, um... bye!

YAWN.
You can't win against me, your superior, cope.

>Masahiro Tanaka, japanese baseball superstar in both Japan and the US, is a toyochad
Fucking based

Attached: Masahiro Chadnaka.jpg (1129x879, 184K)

Heh, you MY superior? Don't make me laugh. Don't make me whip you again, fool.

Shhhhh, hush now.

Lépjen be Gohanbahanba.

Attached: 1566457790696.png (600x450, 280K)

Destroyed countless planets, killed millions of innocents
>F-FRIEZA-SAMA'S ORDERS
Kills Nappa because he lost to someone stronger than himself.
>But doesn't kill himself for jobbing to every single major antagonist
Almost destroyed the Earth, has to go Oozaru to defeat Tardku, meanwhile jobs to Yajirobe, Kid Gohan and Krillin. SHITku begs Krillin to let him go.
>I-i'll be back someday...
Kills dozens of Namekians, jealous when Pikkoro-san got a power boost.
>Jobs to Frieza (1-0)
>>K-kakarroto...F-frieza-sama made me the person I am. Please kill him for me.
Took him years to go Super Saiyan, ends up gloating after his first win post-namek
>Ends up jobbing to Stacyroid 18 shortly after showing off his new transformation
Ore wa, Supa Bejita-da
>Let's Cell get his perfect form, jobs to Perfect Cell a few times.
Still mad that Tardku is always one step ahead
>B-babidi-sama, please give me a power up.
Defeats a SHITku that was holding back using underhanded tactics
>I-i'll come back to settle this
Finally comes to his sense, decides to try and finish Buu instead of getting in the way
>ends up jobbing to Buu, takes his own life in the process
Realizes Tardku was holding back in their 2nd fight
>more jobbing
Finally realizes that Shitku will always be better than him.

Threadly reminder that our Princess, Bejita-sama—who has lost to every single major antagonist in Dragon Ball Z and Super—is 0-1 against 18, 0-2 against Krillin, 0-2 against Perfect Cell, 0-2 against Frieza, 0-1 against Fat Buu, 0-1 against Super Buu, 0-2+ Kid Buu, 0-2+ against Jiren, 0-1 against Kid Gohan, 0-2 against Beerus, 0-1 against Hit and 0-1 against Yajirobe.

Attached: 04v95Kr (1).jpg (500x745, 55K)

why 1996?

What the hell will be next antagonist? This isn't like in the old times when you could just expect someone with a bigger powerlevel to appear in the next arc, Goku just got a technique that makes him invincible in direct combat in the last arc (and is mastering it right now) and the antagonist of the current one has super duper hax magic that makes him beat anyone without fight, what else can Goku fight after he beats Moro? Another UI user is the only reasonable answer but once he defeated him too he would be above power levels and hax, literally nothing could be a threat after that

Attached: Goku vs Molo.jpg (1200x675, 149K)

@192373765
Cringe. Cope, Jobku.

>think goku black arc is cool, even if goku black was literally stolen from a deviantart recolor of goku.
>think the broly movie is cool
>hate absolutely everything else regarding Super
really can't help throwing the baby out with the bathwater on this one. I'm not sure the few cool things that have come from super actually negate the massive amount of retarded shit that has come from super.

Attached: n-abe-a-20180320-870x671.jpg (870x671, 47K)

>makes him invincible in direct combat
only because jiren is an imbecile. dont overestimate the technique because it worked on a fool. it also depends on goku being able to stay calm and empty, so that will limit it always in the future.

and anybody can be the bad guy next. moro isnt that tough, he just has magic, so theyre trying to find ways to get around that and becoming stronger is not the way. so if anyone stronger shows up they can over power him like always

youtube.com/watch?v=BASWkiLGYo0

Because that was the year that DB ended.

He's talking about Nails, you brainlet.

>dub cringe

>I don't even want to know what that is.
Why?

No BULLYING!

Shut the fuck up.

We need to find a way to force Tori and Toyotaro to kill off Vegeta somehow
Somebody dig up some dirt that could land them in prison or something
MeToo them if you have to I don't care

Shut the fuck up retard.

Attached: 1566638438605.jpg (847x479, 58K)

I don't think UI is that much of an impending big game changer. Remember that reportedly not even Beerus has mastered it despite millennia of training. Goku's certainly not going to instantly figure out how to use it on the fly from training with Merus for a few days. He might manage to tap into it to beat Moro as a last resort as a result of said training, but I don't really think it's going to become his next go-to transformation at this point.
The fact that Goku still can't fight on equal footing with Jiren, full power Broly and Moro on his own gives me hope that the power scaling's being paced somehow.

Oh god yes pls

Vegeta will never leave, user.

Attached: END.jpg (1024x1536, 325K)

Name one character Arale cannot beat

Attached: profile_dr-slump-glas-poster-arale-n-cha-30-x-40-cm20190621-24930-1mca6aw.jpg (285x285, 27K)

>Why?
First: because I know everything there is to know about DB.
B: because I don't watch youtubeshitters.
3: I'm sure youtubeshitters are ignorant and have a low IQ and I don't want to give the views.

Attached: Pannn.jpg (255x198, 9K)

Attached: 642ca458f92ccdb9004fafa33587e962-d5kd6nf.jpg (885x582, 88K)

I'm game, what can we do?

>Ore wa, Supa Bejita-da
I don't think there's commas in japanese
>Let's
Should be "Lets"

Bretty good still

Attached: Enter in Champa.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Goku.

UwU
is he tight?

Goku

Literally seething. And I'm using "literally" correct. KEK

Not Jobgeta.

>First: because I know everything there is to know about DB.
Impressive.
>B: because I don't watch youtubeshitters.
Ok.
>3: I'm sure youtubeshitters are ignorant and have a low IQ and I don't want to give the views.
Ok.

Please take note and abide

Attached: NOOOOOO.jpg (687x512, 138K)

You can seethe harder, Tardkutaco. Haha

Toriyama should stop shitting up DB with his other mangas

Tight and very soft.

>world famous and successful series
>people will buy just because of brand
>can let it up to some rando to release more content
>while you work on new/different series
>have your famous series shill your new manga/series for more money
He's smart and wants the money

Holy shit, calm down.

Problem?

Attached: 1503245108348.png (318x294, 84K)

>enter RADCHAD

Attached: DcNNEcqW4AAkos8.jpg (638x475, 45K)

>B-but Jobgeta
Have Jobkufaggots been mindFUCCKED so hard that they parroting this boogeyman?

stop sexualizing Champa sama

Attached: 1506218333400.jpg (600x660, 70K)

>"R-raditz sama, PLEASE stop crashing my ribs!"

Attached: AIEEEE.gif (496x263, 181K)

>Holy shit, calm down.
Ok then.

Attached: S-sorry.jpg (526x476, 48K)

>this shit posting style
>literally the lowest people of these threads in one
Utterly discarded.

Shut it, faggot.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: G-GOKU D-DON'T TELL BEERUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (1000x1306, 222K)

Ways Goku can surpass Ultra Instinct:
>Kaioken.
>Super Vegeta Physique.
>If you wanna go full Multiverse switch into grade 3 like with God-Blue switchimg.
>He could seal his ki like in the manga.
>Combine with Super Saiyan 1/2/3.
>Even better go through Elder Kai’s ritual and combine it with potential unleashed.
>Combine with Super Saiyan God.
>Even better become a GoD candidate and get the Hakaishin form. (Then quit and scam Whis.)
>Combine with Oozaru.
>Even better find a way to get Broly’s humanoid ape power form. Then learn to control it like Vegeta or Kale.
>Master the form(s) with Cell Saga Super Saiyan training.

Attached: E1A5E5E8-3B73-48ED-A754-11909EC34276.png (2000x1120, 1.95M)

Cope.

>0-1 against Radditz
>0-1 against CHADren
>0-1 against ayylmao cat
>0-1 against Chadly(not counting his plot armored fusion)
>1-1 with Freezer
>1-1 with Picollo
How will he ever recover?

>I don't have very much energy left
Correct grammar
>I have very much energy left
Incorrect

?

>buzzword the post
Into the trash.

cause he's a manlet

@192376713
Try harder if you want that GokuCHAD (you)

Attached: 1553745741282.gif (320x240, 1.56M)

Would his normal Super Saiyan form still have lime green hair?

@192376800
>Jobku
>Chad
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1566587589277m.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

More like ways Goku can blow himself the fuck up.

Post cuties.

Attached: cuties killing things.jpg (750x1125, 300K)

Here's a picture of my best friend and the strongest mortal in the multiverse, Jiren the Gray.

Attached: 1566674258037.png (427x469, 73K)

I like the one with the Arale glasses

>t.Risu

No.

More like Jiren the GAY

Attached: 1566663270542.jpg (507x406, 47K)

Attached: DpFBh_hU8AAWrr9.jpg (1877x2048, 231K)

Whats with this sing meme ?

>no argument
I win again.

> Homosexual Brolyfag always talking about dicks, men ass, cum ...

Attached: JirenChadisLaughingatYou.png (410x428, 65K)

Freeza practically runs the universe as the emperor, the only person above him is Beerus and that guy's asleep most of the time. Why the hell does he need to sell planets to make a profit and who does he sell them to?

Sluttiness is in his genes.

Attached: B93E5600-27D7-4775-8090-04C5D60BB31A.jpg (2048x1504, 212K)

More like Jobren the gay

Goku's real power caps at SS3, handouts that everyone could get but the author deliberately refuses to give to other characters only makes him look like a weakling.
Kale is the second strongest Saiyan in the franchise.

Attached: Kale_muscle_69.jpg (1365x767, 93K)

>buzzword the post
Is Yea Forums in this thread?

More like SHITren the gay

Attached: D9WUmkaUYAAtSuT.jpg (600x800, 75K)

should he have been used more?

yeah as jakie chan as in while acting

I can't fucking wait to see the current arc animated. It's so good bros... we did it

>who does he sell them to?

the final antagonist of dragon ball who hasn't been revealed yet

best arc since Z, thats for sure.

Attached: Hakai.webm (640x386, 2.57M)

He's not wrong.

Attached: D8BNoDHUcAEtnoh.jpg (600x800, 66K)

other of his kind

Go back to your shitty porn

Roshi was watching Goku fight Jackie Chun retard

Things that Shitku hasn't taught to anyone
KK
IT
SB
Can't even hold hands to give his fucking useless kids SSG.
What a joke of a protag.

>chad this, jobber that, cuck this, cope that, dog this, kennel that, 2-0 this, 0-2 that, canon this, non-canon that, paco this, lard that, soon this, sooner that, discarded this, headcanon that, spic this, camel that
I don't think my poor heart can take this any longer.

Attached: spending a minute in a dbs general.jpg (1024x821, 58K)

Attached: sAkuc0q_d.jpg (640x853, 113K)

Enter my cute wife Chino!

Attached: my wife chino is so strong.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

there are occasionally some good discussions, but those dont start until later.

This is the future of DB threads, old man.

Attached: 1566499399589.gif (447x576, 698K)

>Freezer

Attached: 1563251506520.png (500x375, 406K)

goku can't even reliably enter UI.
it was a fluke.

he tried going UI against broly and couldn't.

As someone who doesn't really have a favourite character in the series, seeing people go "Chad this, job that" makes me laugh my ass off everytime. DBZ generals are the most entertainig threads on Yea Forums

Attached: 1554096586498.jpg (534x547, 17K)

I am Lord Freezer, yes

Attached: lordfreezer_original.jpg (2249x3150, 729K)

Much like Goku can't beat Vegeta, you can't beat the original.

Attached: 1555033266322.png (1024x741, 371K)

>There's an official colored illustration of Merus
>There's no official colored illustration of uncloaked Moro

Why is Toyo doing this?

BASED AS FUCK. JOBKUFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT

1 Merus colors were more important because UI hint
2 Uncloaked Moro will obviously appear in the last cover of its arc just like happened with Jiren and Merged Zamasu

Keep projecting.

That’s why he needs to master his forms first.

>No sharp aura.
>No glowing eyes.
Why couldn’t Toei incorporate thier established aesthetics into blue evolution.

Attached: 8F845D5E-62D1-4EB6-98C9-3747F341CAC4.jpg (1350x1800, 370K)

List of characters Jiren can't defeat
>Belmond (Toppo states Jiren is only superior in raw strength so we know 100% sure he would job in a real fight or Toppo would just say "Jiren is stronger than Belmond")
>Beerus (the only characters to be mentioned to have a power at least comparable to him are Vegetto and Broly, and Whis stated Goku would need to MASTER Ultra Instinct to fight him, but Jobren was fodderized by an unmastered UI and only saved because the user wasn't used to the technique)
>Quitela (literally fights Beerus equally)
>Broly (said to be as strong or even stronger than Beerus)
>Vegetto (said to be as strong or even stronger than Beerus)
>Gogeta (is Vegetto's counterpart and is stronger than Broly who could be as strong as Beerus)
>Zamasu (he's literally immortal and Jiren's only abilities are flying, punching hard and throwing ki blasts so he couldn't even seal him or something like that, just fight until he's too tired to move a muscle)
>Moro (Jiren has no way to counter Moro's magic, he would just be SUCC'd to dead while he punches goat's illusions)
>Merus (Jiren's only "counter" to UI is wait until the user gets tired after excessive usage, and Whis said this happens when you aren't used to UI. being used to UI = being stronger than Jiren)
>Awamo (same)
>Soure (same)
>Campari (same)
>Cognic (same)
>Cukatail (same)
>Vados (same)
>Whis (same)
>Korn (same)
>Mojito (same)
>Kus (same)
>Marcarita (same)
>Martinu (same)
>the Grand Priest (same, and he has been stated to be the strongest fighter in the entire multiverse)
>Zeno (pretty sure you know why)
>if you count Heroes, Cumber (in the actual game full power Jiren is heavily damaged and at full power when the heroes get in U11, while Cumber isn't even using the full power of his SS3 form. When he uses it the only ones that fight him are the heroes, not Jiren)
>again, if you count Heroes, Hearts (Jiren can't even break his boxes)

Attached: Jiren.jpg (109x387, 12K)

> JIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIREN

Have sex

>Zamasu
He sealed an alien in a capsule in the manga.

CHADNIME

Hello Yea Forums!

HOLY BASED

Tell me more.

Well today I got sick and I feel like shit. How about you, user?

How is Whis

Attached: 0CD5E52D-058A-4830-8B7A-DFCEB2A190E2.jpg (1386x780, 159K)

Alright

they were by far the best during the ToP.
god those threads were hilarious.

Attached: 1517270835810.gif (498x358, 2.07M)

Well, it's pretty hot in here so I'm naked in bed, shitposting in this thread.

But that's a weapon, not Jiren's abilities. And you are assuming that shit could keep a SSB tier guy in check for long. And Jiren couldn't even use it to seal Zamasu's strongest self because that's infinite Zamasu, a literal army of thousands that can multiply even more and could just blow the entire galaxy and Jiren's device would be destroyed even if he tanked the attack.

Attached: merged Monaka.png (518x673, 189K)

This arc made me realize something dumb

>Goku has no way of communicating with Whis or Beerus
>Goku can't use IT to go to Beerus's planet, because he cannot sense godly ki
>To visit Beerus, Goku has to wait until Whis comes to Earth for food and then ask him to take him to Beerus's planet with him
>Since Bulma is the one who promised Whis food, Whis only ever visits the Capsule Corp, which is why Vegeta gets so much training from Whis and Goku doesn't

Kinda sad to be honest. Whis doesn't give a shit about Goku

Picture unrelated

Attached: Moro_youth_restored.png (560x720, 315K)

Nope. He was on the verge of getting beaten, disguise had nothing with it.
>That was a close one, Goku, and I must admit my victory was only due to our sizes

He used to have a device to contact Whis but considering Broly left him half-naked he probably lost it in that battle or he left it in home like a retard

Jobren is so pitiful

that device is anime exclusive

in the manga he has no way to contact whis at all

When will we learn about Zamasu's pet flying pig?

Attached: esW9mR8.jpg (450x478, 93K)

I like that he actually moved on in GT, where he's basically a fully functioning adult and not a roided up manchild

>tiny planet

TOYO YOU FUCKING HACK

I just can't wait for Gohan and Gohanposting's comebacks next month

Why are they such food sluts?

Attached: DA8E04AA-33F2-4A8E-982B-017BA2E6B140.gif (500x500, 998K)

BASEDku
>Spared Jobgeta
>Knows instant transmission
>Knows Kaio-ken
>Knows the Genki-dama
>Defeated Frieza
>Could have finished Cell but let his son kill him
>Fought Majin Buu evenly, never jobbed to him
>Finished Kid Buu, wishes for Shenron to reincarnate him
>Second Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi was the first
>His son was the first being to reach Super Saiyan 2
>Actually has a job
>Great hairline
>Easy-going
>Protected and saved Earth from countless foes
>Earned Beerus' respect
>Frenemies with Frieza
>Friends with Broly
>So friendly that Jiren wants to see him again
>The envy of all
>Focuses on getting stronger, not content with staying at the same level
>rent-free in every SHITgetafags head
>The face of Dragon Ball

CRINGE JOBgeta
>Ungrateful for being spared
>Doesn't know instant transmission
>Spams Ki blasts
>Frieza's bitch
>Rebelled against the Frieza Force, ended up jobbing Frieza
>Could have finished Semi-Perfect Cell, instead he let him get stronger
>Jobbed to Perfect Cell, who also killed his son
>Fought and jobbed to Majin Buu, committed suicide in the process
>Tried to kill an incapacitated Fat Buu who helped them fight Kid Buu
>Envious of the MC, his followers resort to cuckposting
>Can't even go SS3
>Tried to kill Innocently
>Arrogant
>His job is in his name
>JUSTed hairline
>His son Future Trunks is pretty based, but that's only because he was trained by Future Gohan
>Tried to destroy the Earth on more than one occasion
>Calls Frieza out for being evil, even though he's killed countless innocents
>His signature move, Final Flash, can only hit if the opponent willingly stays still
>Focuses on Goku
>KakarrotKakarrotKakarrotKakarrot, someday I'll surpass you
>The ass of the series

Attached: chadku.jpg (512x278, 23K)

>helps save universe 7
>doesnt even leave something to contact him
this just seems like poor planning on whis's part.

To be fair, Whis is constantly looking at Goku and Vegeta. He knows what's going on with Moro, he just doesn't want to help because that's not his job

and what happens if whis is distracted?

>Actually has a job
Yeah, that's why he's called JOBku

>Why can't Vegeta find another character trait outside of his cringey inferiority complex towards Goku?

Because Toriyama literally doesn't know how else to write his character. Or he just forgot about the character development that Vegeta got at the end of DBZ.

When Toriyama dies, will Toyotaro be a good successor?

considering he cant even write his own plot points or charterers without Toriyama, no.

Read the first chapter of the ToP arc, he had the half-orb thing in the manga too

>Kaio planet
>not tiny
user... I...

What is it about DB threads that attracts this kind of autism?

>expends months shitposting about how this arc was 100% Toyotaro's and a "fanfic"
>when proven wrong, changes the shitpost to "h-he can't even write the arc without Toriyama!"
Yikes, son

I love my cute wife Chino!

Attached: chino is my wife.png (718x1200, 1.37M)

I actually like that in Dragon Ball Super, Vegeta has mostly chilled and is growing more and more independent towards his weird inferiority complex with Goku.

He loves his family, loves his wife, and is willing to make sacrifices for them, fuck everything else.

I like that.

Not him, but what did I miss re: Toriyama's involvement with the Moro arc? Is it confirmed he's co-writing?

???

his inferiority complex is as bad as it was in the cell arc, what are you talking about?

Vegeta is a good man that loves his wife Bulma, his son Trunks, his daughter Bra, his daughter-in-law Mai and his best friend Kakarotto. And that's a good thing.

Attached: Gamma Burst Flash scene.jpg (959x7620, 3.49M)

REALITY IS SHAKING
TIME-SPACE IS QUAKING
MULTIVERSES ARE COLLAPSING

Enter CHADren.

Attached: 1558734269006.jpg (859x1153, 85K)

>Hold onto my hand Gohan, we can make you a SSG

>Forgetting the "d" in reality

>IESLB

>Imitating a jirenscholar's posting style

Anybody else?

Toyotaro talked about how he works on each chapter in his last interview and he said the very first step is "receive the scripts". No "get them approved by Toriyama", he receives the initial scripts first because he's not the one doing them, what Toriyama has to approve is Toyotaro's expansion of his script
>Toriyama writes the basic script
>sends it to Toyotaro
>Toyotaro thinks about how to flesh it for each chapter and makes a storyboard
>sends it to Toriyama
>Toriyama may like it and approve it right off the bat, but sometimes he tells Toyotaro to change stuff, sometimes he draws the new stuff himself
>once both agree on the content, Toyotaro starts drawing the final chapter
Just like every other arc

I don't see how anyone can look at a page like that and think Toyotaro is doing a bad job.

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BASED

>Enter CHADr-

MY SKIN IS COOOOOLD

>W-what is that noise?

TRANSFUSION WITH SOMEBODY

>OH FUCK NO I'M SORRY TITANLY PLEASE I WILL LEAVE RIGHT AWAY! AAAAIIIIEEEEEE

Attached: AAAAIIEEEEEEE.jpg (888x400, 104K)

Interesting. So how does this process compare to Toei's? How can there be so much overlap between the two if they both have to decide on their own how to flesh out Toriyama's skeleton script?

The hell is this from

Dragon Ball anime essentials pasta

>Classic Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball (Dragon Box Remux 720x480 MPEG2 MULTi)
nyaa.si/view/1133179

Dragon Ball Recut
mega.nz/#F!wixRFaYD!cMFTr3WJYFiL-jnscuw7Lw

>DBZ

iKaos is working on a “perfect” version of DBZ by combining the best quality video with the most American English and Japanese dub options available, for both nostalgic and completion purposes.

nyaa.si/user/iKaos

Dragon Ball Z Kai (改; Kai meaning “renewed” or “revised”)
nyaa.si/view/1110750

>DBGT

Dragon Ball GT: Grand Tour (Dragon Box) synced with English audio along Dubbed Next Episode Previews
mega.nz/#F!xjQRyYqJ!UjdPuB35nI1VX5-OrPMGxw

Attached: uATpV11.jpg (851x1489, 430K)

>AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>P-PLEASE NO TENSHINHAN-SAMA NOT MY LEG I NEED THAT TO JOB!
>A-AREN'T WE HUMANCHADS!?
ENTER Three Eyed CHADS

Attached: file.png (461x352, 231K)

>no source
okay toyopedro

We don't know many details Toriyama includes so we don't know when similarities are incidental and when they are adapting the same plot point. And sometimes it looks like they adapt the same plot point but they make it really different like in the Zen Exhibition Match where Goku always fights a guy with a ki that can't be detected, in the manga this is because despite the lack of a title Toppo is already a deity (ki-wise), but in the anime is because Trio de Dangers' energy can't be sensed for some unexplained reason

Attached: 21.jpg (800x1200, 174K)

BADku
>Got wrecked by his brother
>Got a dose from the Doctor
>Lost to BROjeta
>Let his best friend die on 3 different occasions
>Would rather save a stranger than his own family
>Doesn't want to kill Frieza
>Got killed by Cell
>Not a team player
>Had to use wishes to beat Buu
>Admits that he only is accidentally a hero
>Mentally challenged
>Ignores family and friends to seeks power and strength
>Had to bribe Broly to be on ok terms, Cheelai doesnt fall for the act
>All his friends wanted to kill him, can't have a healthy relationship
>His son is JOBhan and Goku jr

BROjeta
>Prince of all Saiyans
>Always beats BADku in fights and in personal achievements
>Married the richest, smartest, and second prettiest person on Earth
>Proud of his son, because his son is Trunks
>His son is Trunks
>Conquered planets
>Only trains to keep up with Frieza, who is a universal threat
>Willing to work on a team
>Realizes the value of Saiyans, wants all to succeed, even JOBhan
>Bonded with u6, even taking one in as a psuedo-son
>Became a saiyan on his own, a SSG on his own, and SSGSS on his own
>Is a great father and grandfather

>please, prove me wrong, master
Okay, enjoy it
db-z.com/interview-de-toyotaro-dans-le-journal-de-mickey/
>JDM : What is your method of work?
>Toyotaro: I get the scripts and I think about the best way to create each scene. When I have ideas, I draw them in my storyboard, then Toriyama sensei validates them. Once we agree, I really start. If I am inspired. I finalize up to ten pages a day!
Like in the ToP arc and the ones before it. Toriyama writes the script, Toyotaro makes a story board, Toriyama checks and corrects/approves what Toyotaro did and then the proper chapter is completed and published.

Attached: Toriyama correction Helles' place.png (702x392, 474K)

Freeza held the Saiyans back by sending them to shitbird planets that they would stomp through without effort.

Attached: head_cannon.png (200x192, 62K)

オレは……超ベジータ!!

Attached: 1560451665799.webm (854x480, 2.21M)

Toriyama didn't have anything to do with this arc. There are way too many callbacks that it's obviously some dumb fanboy writing it.

Dragon Ball manga essentials pasta

In search of the seven Dragon Balls, Bulma crosses paths with a mysterious young boy by the name of Son Goku. Realizing Goku’s unnatural strength, she convinces him to join her in search of the remaining Dragon Balls. Along the way the two encounter many friends and foes, all in search of the same thing… the Dragon Balls.

More info about Dragon Ball: kanzenshuu.com/manga/

>Dragon Ball manga
Vol. 01-16: nyaa.si/view/932816
Vol. 17-42: nyaa.si/view/932817

>Dragon Ball Full Color (Saiyan Arc and Freeza Arc)
nyaa.si/view/1165426

>Dragon Ball Kanzenban (完全版; “Perfect Edition”) scanlations
nyaa.si/view/1163188

>Dragon Ball Super, v01-05
mega.nz/#!GuJlGI4T!d_pDOtYWrwyiOcHWo_fxkrc0DC5YytK57c7gHmw5Zgo
mega.nz/#!PiIBRCYS!_ptFwgXX4HrptZmgo7Qhb3Nqb-e9oakwgbyvHgM4fKM
mega.nz/#!XiAnVCoQ!D8AEo60Q_RC0wvnQwt0JZPK1WLLthaHOlEe9b3RgxCo
mega.nz/#!iqRzXCwS!V-srY6_6QN525q6lco6-JzClO_p82AavKYwq6gZr2II
mega.nz/#!zmgREQSL!ujqlo9YQxRQncxH-XYW9gpEYrpuQ49pEOzQbexmyFxk

Attached: Goku and Piccolo on 4chan.jpg (774x421, 163K)

Attached: AAAIIEEEEE.png (640x940, 271K)

Is Roshi based or an asshole for never fighting against Vegeta, Frieza, the Androids, Cell or Buu?
He's essentially been holding back this whole time to make the next generation stronger, but there comes a time that's too far imo.

do you sit here monitoring these threads 24/7? get fucking help.

>please don't believe what the co-author of the series stated, he's lying trust me
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1551071378185.png (198x198, 60K)

You are literally the only Humanfag in the entire world who goes against fellow members of the Humanforce. You are a disgrace to us, Tienchads.

Attached: Tienwithoutthethirdeye.png (1230x900, 398K)

>implying Tenshinhan is a human
Read Daizenshuu 2.

>Toriyama remembering about those Namekians Vegeta killed
yeah no

an idiot, and a bit of a coward.
He was on the fence about going to help fight or now, and only decided not to when Bulma used Raditz's scouter and saw that Krillin had a higher PL than Roshi. None of them at the time realized that the scouters only measured how much energy your body was generating at the time of measurement, rather than the total amount of power that your body can generate.

>this bs again
0 evidence proving this claim, was never said by anyone, not even Tien himself, that he's an alien. Literally one of the biggest headcanons in the entire franchise.

>g-get me...some fucking help!

Attached: 1565273995857.jpg (467x350, 34K)

>headcanon
It's literally stated via word of God in the Daizenshuu, which is only available in Japanese.
The below link is a translation of some of the Daizenshuu
magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php
> But Namekkians, Saiyans, and Triclopses and such drifted to Earth; races that live as Earthlings like that appear to be scarce.
From the now defunct Kanzentai, a translation of Daizenshuu 4 on races within the series
web.archive.org/web/20111104071121/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz04.php?m=02&id=race#link
>TENSHINHAN
>A descendent of aliens who uses unique techniques.
>Tenshinhan uses techniques that are impossible to think of being those of an Earthling, such as growing arms from his back or splitting into four people. It's a small wonder then that Tenshinhan is a descendent of the Three-Eyed people, themselves the posterity of aliens, and that he has a unique physical composition as a throwback to his ancestors.
An inteview with Toriyama translated by Kanzenshuu, again proving this fact
kanzenshuu.com/press-archive/shonen-jump-january-2003-interview-dragon-power-ask-akira-toriyama/
>(11) What’s up with the third eye on my main man Tenshinhan? Is Tenshinhan human? –Charles Moyer, California; Evan Coltin, Via Internet
>In certain parts of Asia, beings with a third eye on their forehead are thought to be godlike and are said to possess the power of true seeing. It seems that Tenshinhan, who was raised by the evil Tsuru-Sen’nin [Crane Hermit], lost the ability to use the myriad powers of his third eye for good purposes.
Face it, he's an ayyyyylmao

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (383x407, 123K)

>can't come with a rebuttal after get his shit called out
Shameful

shit
and it's its only appearance in the whole manga, a single page and it's never mentioned again

Tenshinhan could become strong. He just needs to constantly split himself up and keep using the fusion dance until he becomes Super Tenshinhan

How that does that disprove what he said? Toriyama sends Toyotaro a rough script. Toyo embellishes it until Toriyama approves. Repeat cycle.

>goku never kissed chichi
great 'lore' from the faggot trash pile of literal fanfiction garbage that is super. go die

>toriyama said goku never had sex
so...gohan and gotanks aren't his kids? Chichi is a worthless cheating slut? she stole his sperm while sleeping? He can't just say goku is a virgin without explaining where his shitty brats come from.

You're shit. Tori is shit. Everyone in this thread, excluding me, is shit. All of you need to die.
1/10 i replied to a brainless faggot.

That's why I said it was lost in his battle with Broly or Goku just left it at home, because he had it in the ToP but not anymore (or maybe he has it but he knows Whis won't move a finger without food so he ignores it)

Reminder that the DBS anime is NEVER coming back
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1165327022630944769?s=19

Incorrect, Toei will make more DBS episodes when they have enough manga to adapt

>finally gets over it and accepts Goku as the strongest during the Kid Buu fight
>goes back to "GRRRR KAKAROT IS ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD OF ME" in Super

Attached: 1564981610133.gif (250x251, 1003K)

That user specifically talked about Toyotaro, who made Roshi fight Jiren of all people. Roshi pulling his weight is great, and that happened in the anime with him taking down foes with magic skills and going all out against that guy who was constantly evolving and would be a serious threat later on. Roshi pretty much kills himself to take down a stronger foe and it feels like a satisfying conclusion.
Toyotaro's is just fanfiction writing.

I hate this meme about skill and teamwork in DBS because it feels out of place. In a martial arts manga? Sure I love to see somewhat equally strong fighters differentiating themselves by the styles they use.
But skill doesn't matter in dragon ball when you opponent can fly circles around the Earth before your brain even registers that they moved, and even Ultra Instinct had a power-boost incorporated because otherwise Goku would predict and block Jiren's punch and get his arm broken like a twig anyways.

Those are ways he can surpass it if he can obtain it again.

Do you realize how retarded your post is, right? He can talk about Goku being better than him precisely because he admitted it in the Buu arc

>the guy who wrote the script of every new arc of the series is also the guy writing the script for the current arc of the series
wtf is this gay shit
I refuse to believe it

>>Goku can't use IT to go to Beerus's planet, because he cannot sense godly ki
Only.non god.ki users are unable to sense it you fuckface.

God I spent like 5 hours away i couldn't shitpost. Boy does it feel good to be finally home. Chadnime canon btw.

Toriyama wrote the arc and he is terrible as a writer now, let's face it

Not him but that has never been stated in canon, gods never talk about sensing other gods or anything like that so god ki users being able to sense each others is just an assumption.
Non-god ki users can't sense god ki users, but it's unclear if anyone can at all.

holy copeola

But the arc is fucking great, better than anything else in Super except Broly's movie and Black arc

I'm sure there are multiple instances where characters do sense it. Besides that "pressure" feeling that's commented.

Quit shitposting. We are being serious now.

we all agree that the English dub is the definitive way to experience the dragon ball franchise right

Attached: heehi.gif (220x132, 152K)

Remember the Supreme Kais sensing Beerus & Zamasu and Piccolo sensing the Supreme Kai?

Yes. Grandma Goku is unbearable.

AAATATATATATATATATA

Exactly, stop pretending and admit the arc is god tier

Attached: 1564092301527.png (799x1487, 1.2M)

>I'm sure there are multiple instances where characters do sense it.
In canon? I can't remember a single scene with characters confirming they sense the ki of a god, just ambiguous stuff at best

>Remember the Supreme Kais sensing Beerus & Zamasu
Literally no idea what you are talking about, Beerus-Zamasus scenes didn't have anyone sensing others

>Piccolo sensing the Supreme Kai
He never said he sensed his energy, he recognized him as a deity and that's why he refused to fight him

>Goku can't use IT to go to Beerus's planet, because he cannot sense godly ki
Fucking idiot.

No.
Kill yourself.

Attached: I+own+a+few+figures+but+i+didnt+buy+any+_f3aef9e88d222e3854fcf97bdf8225a4.jpg (1000x981, 295K)

No, the Chinese dub is

>Was Toyo in the wrong by making Roshi so skilled in the ToP?
I just assume that Jiren was just super holding back because he is literally trying to hit an old man without killing him. Honestly, he shouldn't have been the tournament in the first place. I wanted him to be the team coach or something.

I don't even think that most of the people here genuinely like Dragon Ball as a series.

Because he should have never joined the main cast and turned it to the Saiyan faggotry show. No one besides the "learn a technique by seeing it once" badguys bothered to learn the Instant Transmission. What the hell is Vegeta's excuse? Maybe pull a Hirohiko Araki and have him fuck off after not-his-son Trunks kills Frieza.

i figured that was another left or right beerus champa version

It's the worst from Super and the entire franchise actually and it's not just because of Shitrus, it's the whole structure of it.

So you won't stop shitposting? It's a shame, but that won't stop me from enjoying the arc

These braindead bootlickers think pic related is a good explanation for ui in the manga when it doesnt even make sense in the context of DB itself. This shit has just become a parody of itself at this point.

Attached: retard logic.jpg (324x600, 31K)

edgy schlock in the same vein as Xicor

The fact that Dragon Ball is allowed to exist is proof that there is no God

>waaa why the villain isn't a dindu nuffin fag again
Shut up, retard, the last time we had an antagonist that actually was evil was Cell (I would say Buu too but at the end the true pure Buu was just a wild animal, not even a villain). This is unironically fresh for Super standards

You are shitposting not me.

B-Bideru-san p-please help me...

Attached: 1566522029688.jpg (1500x2000, 607K)

inb4 Merus is an angel with amnesia.

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

youtu.be/R3N9PTSld9U

*surpasses kino*

Attached: 1565661352514.jpg (640x358, 76K)

Buu and Frieza were evil antagonists done right not this lame fuck

>Spent 3 years in the hyperbolic time chamber.
That 2:0 become a 2:1460 as of now.

God of Anal Destruction, so what! That's meaningless against golden frieza!

Such a dick is nothing, I only need one hand to deal with it!

....I SAID, such a dick...!

SUCH....A....DIIIICK!!

AAAAAAAH COOLER HELP MEEEE!

Attached: 1543774717105.jpg (884x688, 69K)

>best freind
lolno

Nah, Chadro is way better than Buu, he's the top villain of this era just like Freeza was in the past and Piccolo before him

youtube.com/watch?v=cBBwUrMlJ_8

what's her powerlevel?

>Goku
>not Vegeta's friend, and therefore his best friend
Are you on drugs?

Attached: brogeta.jpg (2037x3056, 1.15M)

vegeta doesnt like goku, and goku couldnt care less. that is the cannon relationship.
goku lives rent free in vegeta's head and goku is too stupid to care.

>too stupid
too chad*

>present Vegeta
>not liking his best friend Goku
Are you underage or something? It's the only explanation I can find for your embarrassing displaying of lack of understanding of human emotions

Attached: bros.png (931x2638, 812K)

literally the only page displaying this.
AT even wills that they are not friends. stop with your fanfiction, fujoshit

Reminder that Goku's head injury healed and he became Kakarot

Goku doesn't have any friends except for King Kai

>literally the only page displaying this.
See Goku and Vegeta friendly joking about how their sons are lazy and they have to make them move if they want their offspring to get in shape, or with Vegeta being pissed off not only because Zamasu caused pain to Trunks and Mai, but also Goku. Goku and Vegeta are friends now, deal with it.

still outnumbered by the amount of pages where they either dislike eachother, or do not care about eachother
kneel, fujoshit

>yfw next time Broly shows up he learned kaioken and IT from Goku

Attached: EA-t4U8U8AA48Y0.jpg (750x995, 89K)

>Fujoshit
Not him but when did he imply anything about them kissing? Projecting much?

>pages from the past hold any weight when pages from the present show the opposite
>not showing their friendship everytime means they don't appreciate each other, even when we know they do now (I guess Krillin and Goku aren't friends now?)
>two guys being friends is gay
Yep, underage confirmed. Leave when you are 18

>>yfw next time Broly shows up he learned kaioken and IT from Goku

Attached: cryhan.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>and Super saiyan grade 2 from Kekgie

ESL detected

B-b-but... what about our Lord Geekdom???? He wouldn't forsake us, right..?

He has a full power form with god tier multipliers, what the fuck would grade 2 do?
Also Gogeta definitely uses FPSS and Broly was even with him powerwise, so either Broly also has a perfect SS form or DB is complete garbage and I don't understand any of this.

Well, left or right?

Attached: 202922F6-3FAB-4535-850C-3166EFCE32BC.jpg (800x800, 135K)

What i don't understand is how Goku and Vegeta can still somehow beat Zamasu in a clash and damaging him while Vegito Blue is still struggling a bit with him while SS Broly gets Goku and Vegeta running while almost got dominated by a FUCKING SS Gogeta

Enter Moro

Attached: 1559329796_morobanner-1600x900.png (1600x900, 1.75M)

Zamasu must have been suppressing like a retard.

GT had interesting/fresh ideas, one thing it had going for it that Super doesn't.

Enter Youngro

Attached: 1559329945_MORO7-1600x900.png (1600x900, 1.74M)

seething fujoshits
AT wills that goku and vegeta will never be friends so long as he is alive. cope.

He's literally Trunks tier, Vegito himself is holding back as usual again, that retard

>mixting canon and non-canon
user...

Who gives a fuck about your headcanon? Live in your basement quietly if you hate socializing

Maybe Chadnks is Jiren level.

Manga made more sense i guess

>Usual
Reminder that Vegito only baited Buu to save his friends.

Tell me more about your headcanon and tears

He conveniently forgot about namek balls, great

Apparently the burger dub fucked up and made it sound like if he was surprised by Buu's absorption or something, some thousands burgers grew up thinking he's a retard and not a strategist that does the impossible to save his friends like Toriyama wrote

what do you mean? that stick man will definitely win

I forgot were The Pilaf Gang Bulma’s slaves in the manga too?

Attached: FA626843-9180-42AE-91E8-0EAF232AEF6D.jpg (400x476, 23K)

>Namek balls
They only knew the Namek balls can resurrect more than 1 person everytime so killing Buu with his friends are family inside would mean they would stay dead for months anyway (until Earth's DBs recovered), he just picked the fastest option. Not to mention someone that is part Goku would never assassinate his companions like that

Imagine never losing to someone and still seething at their superiority to you. Goku doesn't have to beat this manlet to be the star. That's how pathetic Vegeta is.

See

Toeishit has no consistency, we have been through this before, anime Vegito is arguably weaker than a bunch of characters when he should've been like the manga counterpart, already hyped to be the strongest non Angel character even without the CSSB.

thats porku

They are useful slaves. Remember Pilaf was a smart guy that made cool giant machines? Toyo does

Attached: 32.jpg (800x1200, 208K)

His friends died anyway, did you forget the double dragon balls tactic? Revive the earth's guardian, collect the earth balls and summon the earth dragon to revive everything

It's crazy that canon Vegetto could beat anime SSB Vegetto even using just basic SS (and of course canon SS Gogeta could as well)

>Weaker than a bunch of characters.
Toei just has a much more insane power creep than the manga.
Didn’t Pilaf have an intelligent moment in the anime?

>New Bardock is better because he's more like a normal person
Do people really believe this?

Attached: Bardock_-_Bardock_Father_of_Goku_-_001.png (634x975, 1.33M)

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case seeing Basegito is already above Zamasu
t.Gogetafag

>w-well some of his friends died already, who cares about the ones that are still alive?

>did you forget the double dragon balls tactic? Revive the earth's guardian, collect the earth balls and summon the earth dragon to revive everything
Except Dende didn't die and the DBs were used already and would't recover until 6 months of rest you stupid speedreader, you suggest Vegetto to resurrect only one of Buu's victims and live with him, Dende and Satan for 6 months until Earth's DBs are ready again, instead just save the ones that are still alive. And again, it's like you don't even know Goku at all, killing Buu while he was imprisoning Goten, Trunks, Gohan and Piccolo wasn't an option.

Reminder that anime base Vegeta can no sell a full power hit from Gotenks.

Attached: 4072B0A4-8CDC-4142-8C5D-7CC34AB1C945.jpg (320x180, 13K)

Obsessed

Attached: jobbing.gif (220x164, 165K)

pilaf exclusively has retard moments anywhere. though it is nice to see toyo remember he built his own dragon radar and designed the death traps in his castle and all sorts of shit. if he wasnt such a dunce he couldve rivaled the red ribbon if he focused on gathering followers and expanding his reach

Enter Android 17

Attached: Uhoh.png (720x405, 311K)

People suck off NuBardock because Toriyama wrote Minus

youtube.com/watch?v=BYNdOIydZpg

What's even crazier is that Vegito didn't have CSSB but Gogeta did, and more at that point in time.
Powerscaling in DBS is completely obsolete, nothing makes sense.
A stronger fusion with 2 power ups on top of his SSB still "struggled" to beat down a probably stronger than Beerus fighter.

>dende is still alive
Oh yeah i forgot, i concede for that one
>6 month
A fucking year is just a timeskip for them
>And again, it's like you don't even know Goku at all, killing Buu while he was imprisoning Goten, Trunks, Gohan and Piccolo wasn't an option.
I'm pretty sure all this mess came because he said he didn't want to finish off Buu with SS3 for the "younger generations" it's like he expected sending unexperienced kids and hope that they would win would work again when Gohan almost fucked up in Cell

Just like base Gogeta outperformed SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta against Broly. They are just stupidly OP, I don't know what were they thinking when they made a motherfucking Goku-Vegeta fusion a bitch in the anime

Attached: strongest mortals.jpg (560x560, 98K)

Vegeta wouldn't kill his son either

>Broly fights SS Vegeta and then transforms.
>Ikari Broly fights base Goku.
The movie didn’t have the best scaling.

so what are they gonna do with esca. is he to become dendes bitch or will they shove him into the hyperbolic time chamber and rebuild namek in an isolated dimension

They didn’t make Vegito a bitch but Zamasu a chad. Then they made Trunks a bigger chad.

Actually, Base Goku and SS Goku was being pummeled all around the place, the only difference is he dodged and blocked unlike Vegeta who kept on blocking even though he got pushed into a mountain

>Tori can skip it and left those months off panel so time passing means nothing for the characters in-universe!
Are you for real?

>it's like he expected sending unexperienced kids and hope that they would win would work
Goku being irresponsible doesn't mean he would kill his fucking friends and kids just like that, he would obviously find a way in to save them, which is what Vegetto did and what Gogeta would do.

youtube.com/watch?v=31DC7quEm8M

>already hyped to be the strongest non Angel character even without the CSSB.
And retards still think muh U.Jobstint Goku and SHITren are stronger than fusions and Broly lmao.
Veggeto was already stronger than Beerus now add the completed SSB and his power shoots up god knows how many times, it's impossible that any of these characters can stand up to a fusion.

i liked gine but father of goku was max kino.

They only think that because chadnime has insane power creep.

I suppose i have Goku promising Vegeta about Trunks, if i remember correctly, very well, i concede for this one

All this Bardock shit wouldn't even exist if everyone didn't like that film, particularly Toriyama who referenced it in the manga itself. Minus is official fanfiction that retcons his own manga.

fujoshi cope

what if thats what he used to look like before getting what looked like an upgraded standard uniform since basically everyone wore the same thing. wouldnt be a retcon then, just a previous look

left

The 5 philosophies of DBS.

Toyobros:
>The DBS manga is the canon sequel.
>Fuck the anime.
Toeibros:
>The DBS anime is the canon sequel.
>Fuck the manga.
Centralist:
>DBS Manga and Anime are both canon.
>Both are alternative official canons.
Outline Guy:
>Neither the anime or manga is canon.
>Only the outline made by Akira is canon.
Super Hater:
>Super isn’t canon.
>Probably loves Z/GT/Online.

The fights are confirmed in the manga continuity so we have 2 advanced SSBs who couldn't defeat SS Broly, 2 arcs back and Goku alone almost killed M.Zamasu, now if Vegito could already beat Beerus with just SSB he would absolutely stomp Beerus with the adv.SSB, this conflicts with the movie Gogeta having to work so much to put Broly down, a Beerus tier fighter.
The only way this would make sense in the manga would be if SSB Gogeta literally oneshoted Broly.

Plot Twist: Vegito is the one that actually gets shit done.

Toriyama actually said he really liked the Bardock special which is why he referenced it so no that doesn't work

Old Kai said Potara fusion was stronger

Except you are implying Broly = Beerus when they said he could be stronger. Also Gogeta was clearly playing with Broly and could have killed him way before the Kamehameha thing, but plot demanded fusion can't have a single kill in the series because it would cement it as an instant win button. Fusion is literally too strong to simply win

>Frieza is remembering man who rebelled.
>Is shown to rebel with broken Minus armor in movie.

>Veggeto was already stronger than Beerus now add the completed SSB
Throw in the new shit from the ToP and Gogeta/Vegito are literally dozens of times stronger than Gods, neither Goku or Jiren are stronger than even Beerus.

I only like Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z. I gave Super a chance but the ToP was extremely bad.

Misspelled chad.

Attached: DF445250-B672-436A-AACB-7219921A3156.png (400x400, 152K)

Enter Pilaf