YOU FUCKERS LIED TO ME

You told me this was plebit shit like all the rest of the Ghibli films. I DIDN'T ASK OR PREPARE FOR THESE FEELS GODDAMNIT!

Attached: grave-of-the-fireflies-featured.jpg (672x372, 82K)

im sorry, i meant Barefoot Gen
that's a lot more Ghibliesque despite it being made by another company

oof

How are any Studio Ghibli films 'plebit shit' you fucking moron?

>ghibli
>plebit
fuck off

Attached: Studio.Ghibli.-.Movie.01.-.Castle.in.the.Sky.[1986].[1080p.BluRay.x264].[10bit].[DHD].mkv_snapshot_0 (1920x1080, 256K)

ghibli is the best anime film studio

Attached: __haku_howl_jiji_porco_rosso_sousuke_and_etc_sen_to_chihiro_no_kamikakushi_and_etc_drawn_by_kaka123_ (850x302, 89K)

Why do you feel bad? Gooks had what was coming to them. War is hell. Don't write checks your ass can't cash.

Attached: 1565191305824m.jpg (1024x911, 98K)

Howl is pretty shit tier for a Ghibli.

You was trolled hard. Everyone loves this

Protip: non Miyazaki Ghibli is the best

the brother is a fag and pissed me off

>she never woke up...
all you assholes with little sisters cried hard, admit it. my chest pained and I had to look away. I don't care how much of a dumbass the brother was, he didn't deserve that shit.

is that even debatable?

Attached: hime.jpg (800x433, 135K)

dumbass its literally called grave of the fireflies and its about ww2.

the aunt was a bitch who was only using them for what money they had, she would have fuck them over more directly overtime.

at least she gave them food and shelter even though she was a cunt. His pride killed his imouto

Gooks are korean, fucktard.

Fucking liar. Nobody ever told you that.

fuck off, nigger

I don't know what anime community wouldn't hold Studio Ghibli in high regard except Shonenfags maybe. Although even they seem to appreciate them.

Non miyazaki includes Tales of Earthsea which still ranks as the most insufferable, poorly thought out movie I ever watched.