Whats up with the part 7 meme

why do people keep saying that "araki finally got good at writing" on this one?
it has the same inconsistency issues as any other part, and the same "everything is irrelevant until the last 10 chapters" feel as always, so what makes this one different?

Attached: 28617.jpg (810x1280, 912K)

No it's shit.

jojobrownies are delusional, it's araki doing le random shit just like in every other part except it's now a seinen

It has better pacing and villains I'd say. Stuff like Mandom is kino.
Other than that, Araki hasn't really improved in his writing, and Part 7 seems more like a fluke since so far Part 8 seems like a downgrade.

Its narrative is tight. There are less side characters. The goal mostly stays the same from beginning to end: Win the race. Its has more focus than other parts.

7 has terrible villains, I don't get why mandom is liked so much

Its seinen so Jojoniggers can brag about reading adult stuff.

samefag the thread.

>It has better pacing and villains I'd say
There's not a single good fight in part 7 until Scary Monsters. It has by far the worst opening chapters of any of the parts. People only remember the best fights, like for instance you with Mandom, and ignore all the bullshit it has. But they don't do it for the other parts. Part 8 is way better than part 7 so far and it's immediately interesting, unlike part 7 which took 25 chapters to not be shit.

Araki finally learned how to draw in this part without cluttering every page with garbage. Then he somehow un-learned it in Jojolion

Attached: W28.png (1756x1400, 364K)

Part 7 contains the best characters in Jojo and the best characters of all time. Gyro qualifies for the latter. He's hilarious, but he also has a tragic backstory that offers him plenty of motivation while keeping him a mystery. Diego is a unique spin on Dio from Part 1, and his Stand Scary Monsters is awesome. Lucy and Steven are a great duo. Steven is barely in the story, but he's a well written and unique supporting character. While Lucy doesn't come into play until the finale, she is still compelling. Wekapipo is one of the finest side protagonists and works well as a foil to Gyro. Part 7 also contains my favorite side villain, Ringo, and though his time spent in the story is brief it is arguably the pinnacle of of the entire series. As for the Jojo and main villain, they're unquestionably the best of the best. Johnny is a tragic lightning rod of Shakespearean proportions. It's not only impossible to not root for him; it is immoral. He possesses one of the greatest and most significant character arcs I've ever experienced, and his Stand Tusk is awesome to boot. He is my favorite Jojo bar none, despite being one of the most depraved ones. Johnny is immoral and sinful and honestly can be considered the villain of Part 7, but he is still a compelling force of nature. Valentine can be considered the hero to an extent and is one of the most sympathetic villains to grace manga. In fact, it's no secret Valentine is my favorite antagonist ever. He's like an improved version of Ozymandias from Watchmen who takes pride in his actions rather than cry in secret. A true patriot, Valentine will stop at nothing to make America great again. As said by the man himself, his "heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They represent those of JUSTICE.". D4C also has one of the most insane and unique powers of any Stand and makes for a more than satisfying final fight.

I guarantee you that most people now just say part 7 is their favorite because it became the popular opinion and they like to parrot it

I guarantee you that you're an underage kid that hates popular things to look cool.

Pizza, mozzarella
Pizza, mozzarella
Rella, rella, rella, rella
Pizza, mozzarella

Ahahaha Johnny it's gonna be a hit in Europe and a flop in Japan saleswise like SBR.

Attached: mozarella song.jpg (1500x1125, 104K)

Johnny and Gyro formed a real bond

>the fact that is a race make the end of each stage feel tense and dynamic since anyone can win at the last second
>johnny grows the most as a character and it's great to see
>both backstories for johnny and gyro make them compelling characters without being overly tragic like one piece where it has to be overly traumatic
>gyro is overall a great character who's not just some random guy that gets forgotten and has two fights
>johnny and gyro's friendship pretty much carries the story since the two grow together and become best friends
>their interactions go from respecting each other, to arguing and telling shitty jokes they laugh at
>diego and valentine are both great antagonists that don't feel invincible like DIO or Diavolo, so fighting them isn't that hopeless
>art is amazing
>the story is just as good when johnny and gyro aren't the main focus (mountain tim, hot pants, lucy steel)
>sugar mountain arc and who shot johnny are amazing story arcs

memes and parroting aside, SBR is easily the best JoJo part so far, it doesn't drag for too long and its many settings are easy on the eye, something where part 3 failed and 5 tried to correct but wasn't really successful. pic related is one of the many amazing parts

Attached: tumblr_npx52tQPOz1skbwsbo3_r1_1280.jpg (951x899, 270K)

>and the same "everything is irrelevant until the last 10 chapters" feel as always, so what makes this one different?
The entire race is relevant since they need more points

Because it’s the gayest part and fujos exist.

nobody gave a shit about the race let alone the points

I've been saying this for a while Part 7 was a fluke. Johnny and Gyro in particular were flukes

speak for yourself

JoJo has been good since Battle Tendency, fell of at Stardust Crusaders, picked up at Diamond is Unbreakable and since then has been pretty good. Best part pre universe switch is Stone Ocean.

I don't know, part 5 is at least the same level of gay. Also part 5 is actually the mots favourite one of nip fujos.

Who shot Johnny was a fucking mess, user.

Burgers love this part the most because it's about wild west and Murrica, simple.

I see he was learning from Kubo.

> it doesn't drag for too long
Isn't it the longest part?
Also imagine how all those horses will look in cgi. Oh boy. Because it's the only way for them to animate this part.

>cgi horses
I dread it when the time comes.
It won't be fucking worth it unless it's ASB tier.

Pizza, Gorgon-zola
Pizza, Gorgon-zola
Zola zola zola zola zola zola zola zola
Zola zola zola zola zola zola zola

>Who Shot Johnny
I might be a turdotard but someone explain this

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 57K)

God how I hate those lips, it's stopping me from enjoying Jojo.

Stop reading the colored manga and you wouldn't have to deal with it outside of the volume covers.

That's some sexy lips though.

>black and white
Sorry but im not a fucking nerd

it was me

Fuck off, then, retarded faggot.