Yugioh Vrains

>tfw we could never see any of the cute lolis duel.
Is there any hope that either of them has a flashback duel like Takeru did?

Attached: Cute Vrains lolis.jpg (1889x1366, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oxYnNDMb4o
youtube.com/watch?v=KI25lQ-lKiA
youtube.com/watch?v=aSnMNV2d-ms
youtube.com/watch?v=uMta4I1CB54
youtube.com/watch?v=SOFGQmLpXio
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii9Q59GAOoI
youtube.com/watch?v=ouy-GtDt3JA
youtube.com/watch?v=VCQaSklVtb8
youtube.com/watch?v=TAMiLTiXPpU
desuarchive.org/a/thread/156147581/#q156147581
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZG5dn6qXk
youtube.com/watch?v=HhI9ycBq4zw
twitter.com/DesuRachel/status/1165661796784644096
strawpoll.me/18539556
youtube.com/watch?v=O5bgYQQ9F1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We didn't get to see this cute shota duel too

Attached: cuteRyoken.png (896x793, 610K)

Every character in this anime looked really cute as a kid, yet none of them got a full duel, not even Yusaku. Even if VRAINS does get a fourth season I doubt it.

Attached: Ai 9.jpg (1085x1600, 195K)

Will Ai's satellite have an actual purpose to exist?

Attached: Younggo.png (1280x720, 831K)

>eat my shorts

aoi is shit and irrelevant

>the last vrains thread couldn't even get past 200 posts
the absolute state of vrains

She was more useful than the average ygo girl and you can't deny it.

>useful
>dies multiple times through out the entire series
she's worthless

Same here. I can't believe vrains will be the first ygo series without duelist lolis.
It's not like it had been up for more much time, dummy. We are usually dead during early Euro hours.

The one before that got +600 replies what's your point?

No, man. You're thinking about the Wednesday thread, the thread before the one that died had 504 replies.

There have been fifteen duels with girls this series. DM had like ten or so, and most of them were filler. How many do you want? A lot of the target audience doesn't care if girls are allowed to duel anyway.

Ark-v have a loli duel.

Favorite Vrains fusion card? I personally really like Cynet fusion. It was really exciting when Yusaku pulled that fusion card out of nowhere. Before that I had practically given up on seeing any extra summon methods besides Link summon in Vrains.

Attached: Vrains fusion cards.png (2720x544, 2.85M)

What has she accomplished, outside of defeating two irrelevant characters? At least Kotori cooks.

Mieru was the only reason I consider arcV's early season 1 as good. Everything else was kinda boring, especially Yuzu and her "rival."

Though the characters she defeated weren't the most important ones they were really dangerous at the time.
That AI was about to get Yusaku down and she practically saved him, and Baira had the whole world on check with the another program/virus and Aoi saved the day.

>How many do you want?
One, with a loli and not a hag.

Based.
GhostGirlhags BTFO

You took the words right out of my mouth.

this

Attached: Cute Vrains lolis (2).jpg (1800x1416, 2.24M)

How did I forgot ABYSS INVITATION?
Both of them existed for the sole purpose of Aoi having someone to duel. You could say her victory against Haru was different, since he had actually shown up before, but he was about as active in the plot as Jin or BitBoot.

She dueled a lot.

Every Rebecca duel in DM was filler. They don't feel a need to prioritize most of them.

We deserved a Takeru vs Ryoken during the lost incident children. It would have been a good idea to have Ryoken duel every li chuldren to remind them how fun dueling really is amidst their torture.

higher winrate than revulva

she's accomplished more than revulva

>revolver's fusion is the only one that is unsearchable
>not to mention it's the only one that must fuse from the field, can't even use hand like the others
>also disallows your fusion from direct attacking or attacking anything not ss from the extra deck
why does revolver always get the worst shit? like what has he done to be shit on so hard by writers and products

Because dragons have a lot of generic support already.

Attached: Red Eyes Black Dragon.png (624x469, 528K)

I can't believe Aoi's whole "Mode Change" into Blue Maiden was all so she could defeat Haru, a character who barely existed. Writers messed up with both of them.

his product is meta so it's fine it's just that yoshida doesn't like revuvla for some reason

>I can't believe Aoi's whole "Mode Change" into Blue Maiden was all so she could defeat Haru
It was to sell Marincess. Blame incompetent designers for her not being able to keep Trickstars.

Attached: BUY MARINCESS.png (1280x720, 661K)

then why didn't he kill him off after s1 and just make soulburner as the official rival, it pretty much seems that way given how much focus he has and how good his win % is, pretty much the second strongest human in VRAINS, Ai's powerlevel charts were all wrong, true powerlevels go like this
Playmaker > Soulburner > Aoi > Go >>>>> Revolver > Blood Shepherd > Ghost Girl

Win rates don't matter to the story they're telling.

It's still better than changing to Blue Girl to duel exactly once and lose to fuck reading.

>Aoi vs Go never ever
The most obvious duel between two Charisma Duelists should have been granted

but winrates do matter in the context of hyping audience/viewers up, high winrates like Soulburner you know the audience will take him and the ones that do manage to beat him (or pretty much beat him ala Roboppi) seriously, literally no one takes revolver seriously, everyone from every board/forums treat revolver as a joke since he has lower win% than fucking Aoi of all people, everyone knew as soon as this duel came Soulburner would win

>everyone from every board/forums
So just you, spamming a bunch of forums?

>Charisma Duelists
the most pointless thing ever

>aoi
>anything but bottom of the barrel garbage
wins against fodder doesn't matter

at least she can win against fodder, revolver can't even beat fodder

>entertainment figures should duel just because they are entertainment figures
No thanks, the characters have a little more to them than that.
>hyping viewers up
All the wins and losses have just been so the villain could move on with his plans.
>everyone knew as soon as this duel came Soulburner would win
No.

Attached: Exploderokket Dragon.png (407x593, 668K)

the fact that soulburner pushes him so far that he must use exploderokket to draw pretty much meant soulburner would have won

>b-but revolver
revolver won against emma and emma is a better duelist than aoi

Cute.

Emma lost to a Vaccum cleaner, for fuck's sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=5oxYnNDMb4o

still better than losing to a fucking tree huger

What was the prompt/request for this pic again? I'm trying to figure out the context for this.

>spectre and roboppi
>mattering at all

Somebody spammed threads with their urine fetish.

I still don't get why some characters say "ore no" while others say "watashi no" and "boku no"Is it about gender?
Also, don't the Japanese have words for "turn" and "draw"? Maybe Kazuki, being a big westaboo, wanted his characters to be more chic and use English words.

I think someone had a peeing fetish and requested Aoi peeing herself but the drawing Quickdraw provided feels like just a cute thing that would happen to any children their age.

What if we get more Rokket variants ala Assault Blackwing but instead of being targeted, they activate in response of any card effects and handtrap Rokkets

How did Yusaku surpass Yusei and Yugi in win ratio without O, MY LEATHER SHOES?

Attached: 768158277_1122271.gif (322x400, 180K)

That came afterwards.

Ultimate power fantasy.

Attached: save the world.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

No, it wouldn't have came up at all if that was the case.

no rokkets only deserve vanillas

Ah, right. Based drawanon.

Not if he can't pull out a negate against a draw inducing card.

Indeed. I hope I can get my request done by him this time.

I LOVE AOI AND MIYU

The trickstar fusion, wish those monsters on the art were real.

Attached: sweetguitar.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Trips confirm trickstar fusion as best fusion card of the vrains' era

Attached: 1536919552720.gif (555x555, 1.5M)

So why did Kaz create OGod Obelisk, instead of actually Egypth God, like Horus, or Nephthys, who is actually Set's wife

LMAO, BASED.

Attached: Aoi wink.jpg (640x361, 32K)

Yugi and Atem are Horus.

What's a fucking waste GET for a jobber

No, he is Osiris, down to torn his body into part (Exodia)
That's also why he has Osiris as his God card

only fusion of fire is meta out of all of these

Set kills Osiris. Atem doesn't ever lose to Set on the whole.

Leave Revolver to me

Attached: King vs Knight.png (1169x1300, 2.22M)

Attached: BADNW.png (749x131, 48K)

>LEAVE SAVING THE FRANCHISE TO ME

Attached: 76414251_p0.jpg (1112x1607, 1014K)

>muh dead franchise
This meme is so old it's no longer funny. I blame cardgames on motorcycles fornstsrting it.

For starting it*

>I blame cardgames on motorcycles fornstsrting it
that doesn't make any sense only nostalgiafags keep saying this and it's because they can't keep up with the game or the anime

It's just a meme. Relax.

Holy, Based.

Priest Set DO kill Atem

No I think Atem just sort of fades away.

CHECK THEM

Hikokubo is ___

Attached: Hikokubo.jpg (500x375, 32K)

A few where it isn't a given the girl will lose would be nice.

No user it’s just different ways to say it. Boku is childlike, watashi is proper, and ore is masculine

no, we are not so sure the memory world is happened the same as actually world

About to be forced into retirement.

Even with game changes, I think we can be confident that a lot of those events stayed the same.

Yoshida did nothing wrong!
he obviously knew from the very beginning that vrains is a failure and didn't bother with it if he delivers in Ygo7 i bet every user in this thread will forgive him for the crimes he did on arc v

Attached: 5934b8be3185c472ed9d0ac98cfe1b022146a646_hq.jpg (698x437, 35K)

>i bet every user in this thread will forgive him for the crimes he did on arc v
He didn't write on the arc v anime at all. Only the manga. Your post reads like you know nothing about any of the anime.

>tfw Shun only had one onpanel duel on the Arc-V manga

Attached: Bird rage.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

a very smart vacuum cleaner

>gets mathmeched
I don't think so.

Attached: ECcItddXUAAybkb.jpg (675x1200, 255K)

Attached: Mathmech.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

as a bootleg Zane no less

what robot am I looking at here?

Attached: MathmechProcessorMagma-DBMF-JP-SR.png (491x727, 575K)

Attached: Shun.jpg (422x360, 66K)

Oh, It looked like it was from some mecha.

Attached: 1566381407134.png (357x450, 156K)

Is that you, O Great King of Games ?

Attached: 1554219596069.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

It's over aoihaters for the King of Games has spoken

Damn, if only she could have been animated.

Attached: pink marincess.png (407x593, 655K)

Agreed

Attached: shakunage.jpg (620x628, 86K)

Foxglove Witch would have been nice too.

Attached: foxglove witch.png (300x442, 318K)

>Cooking
>Anime is solely about duels
This is a waifufag in his natural habitat

Attached: ECvhMpdVAAAbSae.jpg (1096x798, 129K)

Kotori's cooking has accomplished more than Aoi's dueling. So did Anzu's friendship speeches. Aoi's contributions amount to eating up two episodes a season to raise the body count.

Cooking is why Yuma won World Duel Carnival against Tron. Without that Rice Ball he'd be toast.

look, it's the strongest protagonist

Wasn't the virus Aoi got infected with important for something?

Plenty of people have HPV.

>So did Anzu's friendship speeches.
Most of those were filler. And she didn't make that many, it's just an overblown joke. She existed to help some characters establish a motivation and incredibly small amounts of romantic teasing after card games thoroughly took everything over.

What was the use of introducing the concept of charisma duelists if they weren't going to do anything with it?
It would have been interesting to see more of them than just Aoi and Go

VRAINS is a giant pile of potentially interesting ideas that either get abandoned or executed terribly.

>What was the use of introducing the concept of charisma duelists
So we could have Aoi and Go as duelists. They aren't apart of the lost incident but this anime isn't only about the lost incident.

>apart

>he doesnt have duel meshi

Attached: smug used goods.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Why are you guys complaining about duels that feel like filler anyway? No anime that runs for 3 years doesn't have drawn out arcs. Yusaku dueled Revolver and Bohman four times.

The Knights wanted to prevent Revolver from going with the Tower of Hanoi, hence why they pretty much were infecting anyone who could be PM (except Faust since he wasn't as insane, even Yusaku commented on it).

There's filler and then there's hotel rooms.

There's slice of life filler and then there's using the characters to draw out the story. I don't think they actually like using the slice of life filler that much.

ygo7 should be about salaryman saving the world while still finding time to go to locals on the weekends

that sounds extremely boring. There are hundreds of Yugitubers you can follow to get that experience right now.

>Yugitubers
I think I'd rather have a colonoscopy.

Let's have YGO7's protagonist be a CEO

Attached: Reiji.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

>Does fuck all, has no idea what's going on, and wastes everyone's time with a convoluted path
Wow, he really is a CEO.

going to write the best damn duel we will ever see.

>Would've lost to Barrett if he didn't misplay.

Attached: Barrett.png (1280x720, 771K)

The premise of the series changed. Charisma duelist were the remnants of it.

Vrains was probably going to be like GX or megaman nt esque.

THIS.

Revolver was always evil though, that much is known.

>Implying Revolver isn't Humanity's Hero.

When is Quickdraw coming again?

He said he was likely to be busy.

Attached: 1565911741052.jpg (745x1024, 139K)

>tfw we could never see Yusaku, Aoi and Takeru Tag Dueling in real life
It hurts so much bros

Attached: Ping Pong.jpg (930x966, 107K)

Agree but you gotta admit she is pretty hot too. What i would give to impregnate her. Would she be a good mommy?

Attached: 1513942553690.jpg (545x600, 232K)

VRAINS is ending and it doesn't help that we very much n¡know everything that's going to happen thanks to the summaries, Opening, and Ending

Attached: Ai Vs Playmaker.webm (852x480, 970K)

Her child would starve.

>Remember when you thought Go would be part of the main trio
Its sad how he became so fucking pathetic. Just an ugly dude obsess with victory

Attached: vrains_main_characters_by_ycajal-dbd8g6y.jpg (1500x1199, 1005K)

vrains still has another booster box it won't end in 8 episodes it probably still has 20 episodes to go

Attached: Brain Hacked.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Tag dueling is for siblings only.

To be fair that Vaccum Cleaner was the strongest being in VRAINS

Attached: 1565804421080.jpg (1280x720, 495K)

But it's closing everything for revolver and soulburner and vrains doesn't have any major twists left I don't think.

These fags were amazing in S3. Possibly the best new characters to come in a new season in the franchise

Attached: 1548719223253.gif (1764x1369, 1.91M)

I LOVE KIKU!!

Attached: 1553872981983.png (1200x675, 525K)

they can always do filler till the new year

None of these were remarkable besides maybe austin.

I'm especially annoyed by how it was resolved. Instead of showing him that he's wrong or reminding him what's important, he just gets beat by a bullshit Skill that would be useless in any other occasion.

This guy's design reminds me of Yuma except shit

Attached: Yuma Vs Bird.gif (448x252, 436K)

>Crow_cameo_in_Zexal.gif

Better yet, YGO7 should be about a teenager who loves Yugioh. One day his crazy old professor invents a machine that lets him travel to whatever place he wants so he makes a deck and travels to all eras of the Yugioh Anime to defeat evil. Basically a Duelist Space-Time Cop.

Attached: Saikyou_Card_Battle_3DS_Protagonist.png (323x377, 139K)

Like they would ever dedicate entire sections of the anime to filler without those two.

Attached: Zexal Crow.jpg (808x606, 144K)

>MC actually enjoys the game
It's already sounding better than VRAINS.

>20 episodes to go
>When Magazine already calls it the TV Climaz
>When Soulburner and Revolver characters are done
>When an animator who used to work with Noh is done
>When summaries call PM Vs Ai THE FINAL BATTLE
Geez, this is becoming S4, VRAINS II, Lost Incident Children, Ignis getting human forms, Chess Pieces and Opening 4 levels of delusion

Attached: Laugh.png (600x500, 334K)

>animator
I thought he was a storyboarder.

He does, he just doesn't smile a lot himself.

Attached: nothing to do but laugh.png (1280x738, 778K)

The climax could mean the arc ending

When has he ever dueled for fun?

Same time the average yugioh protagonist does, off screen.

Sure, if you don't count Yugi, Judai, Yusei, Yuma, or Yuya.

>laughs in gx

They wouldn't say TV series TWICE then

I think it said climax of VRAINS not of the particular arc.

>yugi
Wrong. None of his duels that were on panel and complete were solely for fun.

A perfect way to end VRAINS would be having most of the cast have a reunion/party and duel for you know, FUN. Something similar to Build Divers last episode except not shit.

Attached: D_pd5UZU4AE3qht.jpg (1200x660, 139K)

I want an MC more like Judai and a rival more like Jack.

what's there to laugh about?

Attached: 1563883544788.jpg (682x766, 467K)

Same, Yuya seemed to start as someone similar to Jaden (Has fun doesn't really take anything seriously). But then it was revealed he was a pussy with daddy issues. Sad. I think Manga Yuya ended up being more like Jaden.

Attached: Ceyu1JOWIAAI83K.jpg (900x1200, 252K)

Blair

Based Phantom Yuya, he was waaaay more interesting, sad how his manga turned to be shit

Yuya was a crybaby with daddy issues since episode one, it's just he also clowned around and hadn't become High Priest of the Church of Egao yet.

Rei? Still obsessed with a dumb loli quota? They made her older anyway.

Attached: rei.png (947x357, 318K)

Didn't read Arc-V manga.
Didn't Yuya get cucked by his own father?

>Inazuma Eleven suddenly ending in September too
FUCK what will I do with my life now its not one but two franchises I regularly watch that came out of blue with this

Attached: Kakeru_Kunitachi.jpg (1912x1076, 177K)

Can't be cucked when he was never into the girl to begin with

>most of the cast have a reunion/party and duel for you know, FUN.
Isn't that how GX and ZEXAL ended? At least kind of? How many times will the same ending happen?

Join the Precure fandom user or Pokemon if what you want are long-running Anime franchises

Attached: 1563670294532.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

>Isn't that how GX and ZEXAL ended?
Only in GX because of the school setting

There's always Vanguard user. New season just started today

Attached: Vanguard Villain.png (960x540, 751K)

im watching Pokemon but meh, it's commercialized at this point. Same thing over and over again with little passion. Only to sell merch, new cutesy starters etc.
I'm glad YGO didn't went such a bland route yet

No I think that was a focal point of the finale, that Yuma learned to have fun again.

When has YGO not been commercial? It was made to sell magazines and volumes from the beginning.

Yeah, I pretty much only watch the first 2 or 3 episodes of a new season, the League episodes and finales. But I just can't avoid feeling hype whenever a new season starts even if I end up dropping it in less than 10 episodes. Is also a shame the Digimon Anime stopped, but there's also Bayblade, though from what I saw it looks like shit

Attached: pokemon_anime_sword_shield__poster_by_lukasthadeuart_dda409p-pre.jpg (763x1047, 122K)

Yeah but DM never felt like a series just made to shill cards. At least the Manga. You can't deny newer season have a different feeling to it

Yuma always had fun though?

The door plot point where he had to give something up might not have been highlighted enough but it was brought up at the end.

Why waste a shot on a badly drawn background character? She isn't even good looking so doesn't even count as fanservice. yuck

Background character? She's the main villain of the new season

Attached: Esuka Bath.png (960x540, 403K)

What a boring looking shit, then. What is this vanguart even? They must be desperate for new audience for you to come begging for us to watch it.

Attached: hifumigif.gif (483x640, 552K)

That character looks soulless. I feel sorry for that anime whatever it is.

Would you buy it, Yea Forums?
Regardless of what the character meant for us he still has a great design and it's worthy to have a spot in your room, right?

Attached: Zarc Fanmade figure.jpg (1446x903, 75K)

Yeah. Maybe one day we can get another main girl like her.

Attached: duelist of culture.png (765x436, 192K)

I feel you brother. Orion hasn't been that great but I don't want it to end yet. At least I know Beyburst Gachi will still air for a while

Attached: 1513027848409.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Sorry but i don't buy toys

Get the fuck over arc-v.

that sounds way better than what we ended up having

At times I still wake up in a cold sweat, wondering when the Battle Beast will finally end his fucking turn

Lurk in /dng/ and try to figure out what MR5 will be about

Looks okay, though that face reminds me of that dark girl from arc-v.

Attached: 1443481436456.png (1366x768, 502K)

>I feel sorry for that anime whatever it is.
It's Cardfight Vanguard again

We can always have nostalgia threads and attack each other's favorite spin off

Choose your fighter, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1555296081065.jpg (600x600, 113K)

What are you implying over there? Masumi would never pass as a background character.

Attached: Ultimate Meme Form.jpg (1024x751, 102K)

Yusaku, so I would never be beaten. Yusaku would never let his heart be corrupted by no seal nor would he fall for cheap tricks and he would END HIS TURN.

Will they both be blasted to the depths of vrains?

Attached: soulburner blasted.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Her smug face vaguely reminds of an image of the dark girl, that's all.

Revolver will lose. If that were not the case he would be the one dueling Ai next, but he isn't. Ikinda wish they did, though.

Attached: Ai vs Revolver.jpg (750x1908, 211K)

You all know how this is ending.

Attached: Aoi yusaku holding hands.jpg (806x818, 80K)

>Revolver will lose. If that were not the case he would be the one dueling Ai next
Revolver and Soulburner could DRAW meaning that
>Revolver's prize of "getting the location of Ai" doesn't count
>Playmaker still gets the location
>Playmaker goes to duel

Not really sure, actually. It depends on how far they want to take the future concepts of vrains.

Attached: ECgY5t8UEAEzEEv.jpg (783x1200, 168K)

I would choose Jaden because he has crazy luck and i love him but Yusaku is the strongest duelist in existence so him. Yuya isn't bad either considering he has 3 spirits who master the sumoning methods with him

Attached: C71dTsuUwAA7zOq.jpg (1200x1200, 261K)

Now choose your fighter female edition

Attached: DvxG3V4UYAE6gmW.jpg (1000x1083, 271K)

Aki. She's into fun stuff with vines.

Attached: 1565964212193.jpg (600x597, 112K)

I could see Revolver winning and still letting PM face Ai. or a draw

Who else is ready for the reveal that this Ai is a fake?

Ai Love Yousion could be if it worked with any monster and not just earth links.

Attached: Ai love yousion.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

draw is pretty much losing since it us not a win, especially while shilling a structure deck, absolutely pathetic, never have I seen a character lose while shilling a structure deck

Golem requires an Ignister and Earth monster, so it's use is still limited to anti Ignister/Earth. Change the requirement to Ignister and Link monster, and then it'll work.

Well it shouldn't be exactly like violet chimera, I think it should just work with any of the opponent's earth monsters instead.

Will Ignisters become meta once all their support comes out?

We have to see the buffs or debuffs of more cards first.

I predict that the final duel will have the most misplays in the whole series.

Attached: 1566387165335.png (1280x720, 792K)

final already?

link is a mistake

Attached: PM.jpg (653x403, 60K)

>blaming mechanics for NAS' failure to keep the production up after arc-v
I bet you never even figured out synchro.

Attached: 1564539171606.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

Shouma won't even get enough duels to be half the protagonist Yusei was. And he'll probably lose to the saikyo card battle protagonist too.

The difference is that previous mechanics were much more limited than Link is. If Judai doesn't have Sparkman and Bladedge, he can't summon Plasma Vice. If Yusei doesn't have Quickdraw or Road Synchron with at least 2 non-Tuners whose total levels equal 8, he can't summon Road Warrior. If Yuma doesn't have 2 Level 7 monsters, he can't summon Big Eye. If Yuya doesn't have the proper scale for it, he can't Pendulum Summon whatever. But most Links are just
>2+ Type/Attribute/Archetype/Effect monster
so there's never really a good reason why the characters can't just whip them out when they should.

I honestly wonder why the hell are they shilling the Saikyo Card Battle cast. Its been 2 years since the game came out and the 3DS is pretty much dead. Maybe the game is really getting ported to mobile

Attached: yu-gi-oh-saikyou-card-battle-recensione-cover-1620x800.jpg (1620x800, 238K)

The same basic link climbing strategies are already used over and over again. It would be boring if the same key or ace monsters were used as outs again as well.

>yfw if playmaker just used powecode talker , he could have beaten bohman without the ignises sacrificing themselves
lmao

>Will Ignisters become meta once all their support comes out?
no they need better support than what they are given right now for that to happen

It's less work to reuse designs. They aren't from manga or anime so it doesn't matter what you dowith them. It's that simple.

Watching Yusaku masturbate before shitting out a new monster he's gonna ignore after the duel is already boring.

What was the moment you realized Playmaker will never lose?

Attached: 08294182.png (960x540, 463K)

Attached: I ONLY DUEL TO WIN.png (1600x900, 921K)

That's the reality of the game seeping in. But that doesn't mean he has to fall back on the same plays over and over again like Yugi or Yuma.

Calling and feeling kimi he no omoi
Mune ni kizande Vrains...

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

Attached: Vrains S3 Gang.jpg (1280x1440, 392K)

We haven't seen Yusaku take off his jacket yet. Has to be soon.

That looks like it's just for dramatic flair. I doubt we'll see him and Ai stand in the rain either.

I wouldn't count it out entirely, they have shown so much from the intro already, and he has multiple shots without a jacket.

So I'm just about caught up but can we all agree that if Vrains is truly ending that this is like the worst 'final' OP song in the franchise? Both musically and visually? (seriously, like half the shots are the cast in static poses)

All the other final openings are fantastic, wonderfully animated and have that feeling of "this is the last arc" more than Vrains' 3rd OP (even though Arc-V's last one is my least favorite OP)

youtube.com/watch?v=KI25lQ-lKiA
youtube.com/watch?v=aSnMNV2d-ms
youtube.com/watch?v=uMta4I1CB54
youtube.com/watch?v=SOFGQmLpXio
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii9Q59GAOoI

>sad how his manga turned to be shit
Has it ever come out why the fuck they ended the Arc-V manga like that? So goddamn weird

No

VRAINS has by far the worst ED and OP I've seen in Yugioh plain and simple. At least GX had cool music and high quality stills

youtube.com/watch?v=ouy-GtDt3JA

Attached: tumblr_lqj7bgNYzm1qdof2to1_500.gif (440x248, 368K)

>calling is worse than enjoy it now
I don't buy it

Attached: 1564585507159.png (1280x720, 574K)

I imagine Yoshida just rushed to the end and said fuck it. After all the Manga is way shorter than other spin-offs Manga

>mfw I realize Aki is probably the best we're ever gonna get in both attractiveness and relevant duel screentime

Attached: okay2.jpg (344x341, 19K)

>attractiveness
She's not Kotori.

I wasn't here at the time, but I bet the thread was going nuts when OP 3 had a shot Yusaku and Aoi sitting next to each other on a bench

>Thinking Arc-V's final OP is better
Get the fuck out of here with this garbage ass opinion

Attached: SoraFuckYou.png (341x192, 144K)

She probably acted like a mother throughout thing and shit like the final villain called EVE was probably foreshadowing for it. But shonen manga readers aren't smart enough to get basic cues, so whatever.

Attached: 1563674871259.png (480x714, 362K)

PM vs Ai in the OP made me feel it was last arc-ish (the one that was alongside Yusaku the entire show is now the Final Boss, along with the song's downer tone).

I think Alexis dueled more than her and actually won against male characters. Also despite liking jaden she wasn't MUH JADEN all the show

Attached: 111113332222.png (500x570, 453K)

Yeah true, maybe when he finally confronts Ai then.

No way, "calling" fucking slaps and you won't convince me otherwise.

Funny how thats probably the first and last scene they will share together. Poor shippers

Why the hate for the last OP?
>She probably acted like a mother throughout thing
Never happened

You heard me. I even gave it more listens to win me over but it's just too boring. Not exciting enough. Just sounds like the other songs and no notable pretty visuals. Honestly I think Vrains' OPs have been pretty boring as a whole but 1 and 2 were okay

Also Enjoy it Now is awesome. Even if the arc for that song is terrible the song is jamming

I think my thing with Asuka is that she never felt truly connected to the story that much

ok retard

Asuka bounced back and forth between winning and losing, then just gets written out for half of the series, and sometimes she loses off screen.

Because at the time, people were pissed Arc-V didn't even take itself seriously in both OP and ED because of all the egao that was ruining the show. And really, one episode had Yusho carded while Yuya did an autistic screech, and then cut to Dashing Pendulum. Or Z-Arc resurrecting and standing right in front of the cast.

How can I trust anyone's assessment of japanese mothers when posters didn't even know they were in charge of household finances. And that shit is basic.

Imagine Arc-V without Smile World?

The first one even sounded like they were bored.
>Blaaaah VRAINS blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
>Blah blah something something data storm something win the race yeeeah

So....just because she likes money you say it makes sense?

Let me break it down
>song is shit, its a rock song which is fine but the vocals is shit
>OP literally is just about Yuya jumping around with Egao meaning all over the place as if that was to mean something when it ultimately does not
>Most of the non-Yuya animation were stills
>OH YEAH WE BROUGHT BACK THESE CHARACTERS WHO IS DOING NOTHING OF IMPORTANT
>Completely misinterprets the final arc
>That very last still "Enjoy it now" with literally just Yuya on it

Attached: 1427264040696.png (409x502, 182K)

Actually I think the singers sounded excited. Their voices just sucked

No I'm saying I don't trust posters to be able to understand theming, cues, foreshadowing, and archetypical characteristics among other things.

Challenge The Game remains peak "last arc" song YGO and I won't hear otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=VCQaSklVtb8

bottom + Ai, Flame and Aqua should have been our main crew since early S2

>VRAINS has by far the worst ED
youtube.com/watch?v=TAMiLTiXPpU

believe in magic should have been the first opening for vrains

I especially liked the montages they did for the characters when they passed.

Attached: screenshot0717.png (1280x720, 597K)

Fuck that, Aqua is boring as sin.

Soulburner should have been part of S1 to be honest instead of Go. Go should have never been seen as a main character

>tfw you're the only one who likes pendulum beat
Granted I feel like the visuals should've been better, but I thought the song was good. It's basically saying to not lose hope and have some positive thinking even when things looks bleak.

Attached: Yuya_cried_for_his_friends.png (1212x686, 1.1M)

Attached: Be there or be square.webm (1280x452, 1.22M)

they had to shill goukis somehow

I don't think the idea for soulburner was turned into a hero until sometime later.

>Wanting Soulburner stomping everyone before losing to the big bad for two seasons

I agree, but that the same time the characters needed to be built up so a good chunk of S2 was spent on that. I think they did the best they could.

>they are taking the zexal route
based.

Attached: 1549741483483.jpg (420x750, 39K)

I kinda like it but it is definitely the weakest Arc-V opening

>the best they could
Unless Yoshida suffered a massive stroke between Zexal and VRAINS, I'm not buying it.

I remember way way back when Vrains came out and we saw the character designs, I was immediately like "yeah there's no way this GO guy is going to be a main character for long, he looks too weird. Probably gonna get replaced"

How do I delete a post

t.Not-Shark

Go should have remained an antagonist

What are you even talking about?

I don't see the correlation. They need time to build up Takeru's backstory and Aoi's childhood friend. That's bound to take quite a number of eps so it's impossible to have our current team early S2.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/156147581/#q156147581

Cyberse is a mistake

Attached: 21E00E93-0308-40C9-A350-4B2D6338B0FD.jpg (1200x674, 102K)

Not having Naoki as the final villain was a mistake.

They had time. They had the entire first season to let the audience get to know the cast and their personal issues, and they chose to piss it away with ten episodes of Revolver vs Playmaker and Yusaku running from any character interaction.

Its time to stop you unfunny fuck

Meant for

Well it wasn't trying to be the same story as previous series.

Meant for

I want to believe they'll find a good balance in story in YGO 7 again. You can't get more disappointing than Arc-V or as bland as Vrains

Not really, no. S1 was about getting to the root of the lost incident. S2 is only when the individual ignises get their focus. Flame and Aqua, and by extension Takeru and Miyu/Aoi, would only be elaborated on by then.

Queen could have came in season 1 instead of leaving akira's bosses faceless.

Aoi, unironically.

If it was just the Ignis, it'd be one thing, but they went out of their way to avoid any interpersonal development. So then season 2 rehashes the same beats with people chasing after Playmaker, and then they just said "fuck it" and pretended Yusaku had actually learned the value of kizuna, or any of the nonsense with Aoi and Aqua

>but they went out of their way to avoid any interpersonal development.
No they didn't. Yusaku just keeps on his mission.
>or any of the nonsense with Aoi and Aqua
Aqua looks like Aoi, and then they explained it. It was very simple.

Attached: light.png (1920x1090, 1.26M)

My point is that the ignis and their duelists definitely wouldn't be in S1 or even early S2. Sounds like your issue is with character interaction, which I'm not too pressed about but I agree could be more.

I would say they barely got focus (except Ai obviously):
>Ai: Had entire Season 1 for himself. Got key moments such as a sneak peek of his human voice and starting to hate humans
>Flame: Had personality too, but the only other thing we knew about him was Lightning (through Windy) hated him for being a know-it-all
>Windy: Everything was undone by the reprogramming reveal. We are never going to learn how was the original Windy like except "being easy to talk to"
>Earth: Appeared in 3 episodes, but I can say he got treated fine in those regarding fleshing him out
>Aqua: Zero personality outside flashbacks
>Lightning: Had personality too, but the Aizen reveal reeks of retcon. But varied between making Dante and Jojo references and just having a superiority complex later

Compared to S1 (only the first ep where they're blobs without credited individual VAs), S2 definitely gave them much more focus. But yeah, of course they're all not going to get as fleshed out as Ai. That's just the difference between the main cast and side cast.

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZG5dn6qXk
Rate Revolver's VA's singing.

>again
I didn't know it was 1999.

Cute! I wish Revolver had had any fun moments. Not Jack tier wackyness butt there has to be a middle ground, right? At least the artists make up for that.

YGO character songs are an untapped market.

You could try watching the new Gegege no Kitaro series if you like long-runners who are marketed towards a younger audience. It's episodical, but some of the episodes are pure kino.

Asuka bounced back and forth on my dick

That's a good one, actually. Heard it has some good animation too.

I hope vrains ended early so they have the time to plan the next one thoroughly until the end.

nu!Beyblade is actually kino. It has a Noh-tier animator.

I can post this clip anywhere and nobody would guess it's from anime about spinning tops.

Attached: Phi.webm (852x480, 2.12M)

Good animation doens´t compensate for bad design.

They're not going to have shit planned out if they can't get enough animators. Too mellow perhaps.

>He still has a great design.
I strongly disagree.

Dont forget Raging dragon, an one off monster symbolizing rage being prominently featured in the OP as a symbol of EGAO.
Tone deaf much?

>bad design
But that's just a subjective opinion? If anything, they have better designs than all of the VRAINS cast.

Are you from tumblr? Go back and take your petty "Arc-V vs Vrains" shit with you

Attached: 1487227795437.jpg (900x507, 75K)

I always found it odd how they're trying put importance to these ED/Pendulum hybrids but then they don't really do anything with them, they're all just one/two and done deals.
Who remembers Nirvana High Paladin lol

Talk about having shit taste.

Miyu and Jin are bonding at the hospital right now.

Attached: Miyu x Jin.jpg (1200x1580, 280K)

Cute

shark approved that relationship, though.

Watching Yusaku masturbate is extremely entertaining.

BUT
YOU
CAN
HARD - LY
SWALLOW

YOUR
FEARS
AND
PAIN

Go and shill your shitty Onizuka's gay ass design. VRAINS has objectively shittiest characters in the series.

Same here. I start drooling like a dog for that big D.

Blue Maiden are you online?

New Aoi doujin is great!

Attached: 20190825_010332.jpg (401x521, 186K)

Were her panties show at any point?

Just found and read it myself
Expected 5/10 gangrape, got 10/10 consensual ganbang

Personally I like that they are being reused for the manga. They have a sense of familiarity compared to creating something from scratch.

Shown*

I keep this picture to always remaind myself Crow was a mistake.

Attached: Ruka Rua cutes.jpg (1025x1200, 1.7M)

Based. Trips confirm Crow a shit.

Why’d they have to do Mieru dirty like that?

She was one of the best characters in the first half of Arc-V.

Attached: C5683BEB-301F-4725-AB7D-F4AA309F27A8.jpg (250x141, 14K)

It's probably some signal booster for a scheme to project himself onto every android.

Attached: yugioh gx.jpg (816x608, 124K)

Because expensive VA.

Putting stars in big roles is part of how they secure more funding, even if those actors don't have the time to do the work for those roles.

Attached: saiou.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Too bad there's no dino DNA boy, priestess or extraterrestrial being to save the worldr from that this time.

There are VR dinosaurs and and alien like creatures though.

Attached: dinowrestler valeonyx.png (1280x720, 776K)

Is this a loli for ants?

I keep this one for the same reason.

Attached: Dying inside.jpg (600x600, 175K)

Haha, shitty little kids

Attached: 1566144258678.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Wasn't arc-v a bunch of 14 year olds?

Everyone but Leo.

>Brainwashed Serena/Ruri both took a direct attack from it(that was so strong it made a hole through the wall) not only are they still brainwashed but they literally get back up like nothing happened; yet when it's summoned again it's treated like a super big deal like if they don't stop Yuya someone will die.

Attached: 1566283565547.jpg (1200x911, 1.25M)

Battle tension and destruction impact aren't always consistent. That would take a keen eye for detail that usually isn't important.

Attached: 500 effect damage.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Kek these never fail to put a smile on my face.

Attached: 3000 damage.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Reiji and Shun were 16 and 17 respectively. Sora was 13. But other than that, pretty accurate.
>Yuto only got Cursed Javelin (PK's Darius/Fiend Eagle) and his Traps printed. Why not Burial and Possession?
>Ruri used only 1 new LL, and then switched to Parasite cards that would have been useless had Serena not arrived. Not even the E-Tele got printed for some reason
>Serena flat out ditched Lunalights for cards literally unreleaseable since Fusion Parasite irl got its Equip gimmick removed
Combination of Kamishiro hating the card game and a blatant RATE add.

Haven't played this in over a decade, seems some people in Asia have quit playing because of pendulum or whatever. What is this, is it that problematic?

>Kamishiro hating the card game
Why would they hire a writer who doesn't like the card game?

Attached: Utter Confusion.jpg (433x380, 26K)

People come and go, don't mind that. I joined in late pendulum era and I personally love the game.

The same pool of writers write a lot of anime. It doesn't matter what they think about any given product. Kamishiro wrote a lot of good episodes during the ZEXAL era apparently. Though I'm not a big fan of IV.

pendulums is old shit and and nerfed plus mechanics are not what makes people quit the game

He wrote some episodes here and there for Zexal. Arc V is his first (and probably last) time as the main ygo writer. Doesn't mean he hated the card game but heading a whole show is different from a few parts of it and the direction he tried to take was way off.

I doubt all the writing staff plays/at least likes the game.

it's pretty obvious the writing staff doesn't care about the card game or play it if they did there would be better duel-writing plus

We had Arc-V OCG stuff even after Arc-V ended, so likely we'll have the same for VRAINS.

This season doesn't have nearly as much fluff to warrant it being longer than 26 episodes. This always felt like GX Season 4 than Arc-V Season 3.

O'Brien and Amon were certainly among the more interesting GX characters, in large part because of how incredibly dark their stories were. Johan and Jim just had magic boy powers.

The writing staff and duel writer are two different roles so that's a whole other matter.

Duel writing and anime writing are different things with different staffs

Maybe, but later on in Arc-V you see tendencies such as:
>Boss Monsters getting thrown left and right without any fanfare whatsoever (OERD's only victory was against mooks, fucking Shinji got the series' 1st Level/Rank 12, Requiem and Greedy only got used once in shitty Duels, etc.)
>"Nanryu penalty! Nisen pointo!"
>Victories and loses are worthless (Barrett kidnapped Serena even after losing, brainwashed Bracelet Girls didn't return to normal after being beaten, Rin doesn't card Yugo despite being able to end the whole Z-Arc debacle, etc.)
>Egao resolving everything with a shitty card like Smile World, which gets a last minute even shittier upgrade
>No brainwashed Yuzu Duel
>Z-Arc cheats out his Boss Monster when the only Final Bosses never tunnel visioned that hard
>Everyone jobs just so Ray comes and finishes Z-Arc the same way as the last time. Not actual monsters to see how she also had the 3 Summoning Methods to use the Spells?
>Final Duel is rushed as fuck (a scan adversited the Alexander, Caesar and Genghis trio, but then only Armageddon and its upgrades Summoned with lazy Spells got featured) and gets reduced to 52 pick-up.

My mistake, I meant the other Final Bosses never cheated their Boss Monsters that hard (even Donny, had to get his 1st OTK attempt trounced to do it)

He wrote all of the duel coaster, the obsessive camera boy, shark vs IV, Yuma vs shark in the finals and a few others. I can see how some things went off the rails.

>obsessive camera boy
I loved that episode, come on.

So based and soulful episodes, gotcha.

Duel coaster was not based at least when Yuma was on screen

I wasn't mocking the episodes but if you extrapolated the style of some those episodes to a whole series it could easily fall apart.

Sea Angel could have been nice animated. Guess she's too risque though

Attached: EC0JRo3VAAAcJOl.jpg (900x1200, 145K)

haha, what the fuck?

The 3000 damage not making much an impact was supposed to be a a result of Trickstar Perennial preventing the destruction of Holly Angel.

DON'T LOSE HOPE, MARINBROS.

Only monsters that make absolutely no sense get a lot of screentime. Not even Yusaku's cyberse get a lot of episodes now.

Attached: 1565191237709.png (580x848, 528K)

What cute lolis. Where can I watch/download this?

If you're in it for that, they aren't really in it for long at all. Just a flashback or two. I would suggest zexal instead and even that's skewed mostly to male characters.

HorribleSubs.
These lolis have an episode to themselves, that is Episode 76.

I liked Baira's cards. I wish they printed them.

Attached: Vrains Anime Only Decks.jpg (1400x1530, 807K)

>She was one of the best characters in the first half of Arc-V.
Mieru was shit. Grace was 10 times better

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.2043496.jpg (861x1000, 672K)

Thanks bro. I'm downloading them right now.

That reminds me, i think ARC-V and Zexal were the only shows were the MC had a Harem. Well, by the end of Zexal the cat girl and the titty monster lost to Kotori but in ARC-V Grace was still into Yuya. I think Mieru gave up after she saw Yuya try so hard to look for Yuzu

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.2087808.jpg (880x588, 437K)

I agree O'Brien and Amon were the most interesting but Jim was fun to watch and he was a bro. Kind of like an older brother figure. Jesse was probably the weakest of them all but Crystal Beasts were cool and it was fun to see basically a clone of Jaden but smarter

Attached: tumblr_p5p9003KhP1wqrlvjo1_500.jpg (225x750, 57K)

I think some of them were really broken though.

Attached: RootRansomVirus.png (470x690, 466K)

Tribute 1 DARK monster with 0 ATK; change the ATK of all Link Monsters on the field to 0, also they have their effects negated. Each time a Link Monster is Link Summoned while this card is in your GY, change the ATK of all Link Monsters on the field to 0, also they have their effects negated. During your opponent's 2nd End Phase after this card was sent to the GY, banish it.

>192409887
>Only links.
Too situational for the TCG and only good sometimes in the anime.

>Wasted potential
rip

Why Aoi is such a garbage character? I haven't seen any female characters become famous for jobbing so much like her.

At least she tried. Also, she faced some of the strongest characters in VRAINS.

Should have smashed both Holly Angel and Aoi through the wall. Guess animating that would be a bitch.

>XYZ dimension shit tier character
>better

YIKES

>who is mai
I guess you don't pay attention much or aren't familiar with the older series.

Attached: 1528605191646.jpg (500x792, 169K)

mai is hot unlike the ugly thing that is aoi

New Vanguard season has an MC that is like Soulburner but better.

Attached: shin.png (1190x665, 660K)

>Still shilling this thing
D E S P E R A T E
Have some dignity, man.

>jobberposter thinks he knows what hot is
Why don't you go power wank over another anime where they mindlessly punch each other?

Attached: 1533288121765.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

I don't know why the eyes from Vanguard human characters bother me so much

worst looking vrains female

why do you vanguardfags not have your own thread and post here ?

Attached: girl.png (1280x720, 935K)

>tits
>ass
that alone makes her better the stick that is aoi

I found a new Duel!
youtube.com/watch?v=HhI9ycBq4zw

There's an extra ring/iris that's probably throwing you off

Attached: Ninja Masters.png (960x540, 615K)

Weebs

She looks like crow. I can't find that attractive. Flat beats crow any day.

Attached: Maiden in Love.png (601x447, 461K)

the weeb is the joke
MC's best friend is a classical "American traveled to Japan to be a ninja" weaboo

Attached: terrible trio.png (960x540, 736K)

Quickdraw here.
I'll soon be finally free. How about we do something different this weekend? Remember the Pop Team Epic Cyberse magician/Witch I made last month? How about we somehow decide in another humanoid monster and I try to do it in the same style? We could also choose a particular Pop Team epic meme/reaction image to mimic. lmao.
Only problem is I'm not sure how we could decide since GET is against the rules. Any suggestions?
I was just thinking the same.

Attached: PPRPK magicians-05.jpg (600x800, 229K)

Just a couple rings away from a rinnegan.

Attached: rinnegan.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

We post suggestions and the one with more replies gets it? Nice to see you, though!

Attached: Big doted Asuka.png (267x353, 155K)

twitter.com/DesuRachel/status/1165661796784644096

Weird, why did the colors on my pic become more saturated. I must have messed up somewhere.
I think that could count as spamming. Better be careful with that. Any other suggestions?

Ai and Roboppi

Attached: Vrains 113.png (1300x777, 725K)

Maybe use a random number generator site and pick the post ending with the closest number or something

Strawpoll would be the best option. IMO

>tits
>good

YIKES

I want topologinas first.

Attached: topologina mabee.png (1280x720, 669K)

This. I nominate Trickstar CatBat.

Attached: trickstar_black_catbat__render__by_yugiohdragon999_dblydkf-pre.png (897x891, 1.55M)

Probably the best of our realistic options.

Seconded. Catbat is underappreciated.

>Strawpoll
>some random noncreative waifu monster wins

Test

Attached: Witch-shocked-05.jpg (1200x712, 261K)

What's she looking at?

Attached: 75933716_p2.jpg (2480x4400, 3.01M)

>At least she tried
She should really stop doing that. She keeps losing two episode duels by misplaying just to raise the body count before getting revived.

YURI!
Kek nice one.

Attached: Cute Yuri made off Molding clay.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

Are those all of them? I think not many people are active right now. I'll come back later, add all the new suggestions and start the poll.

Attached: Nominees.jpg (700x370, 31K)

>she should stop trying to duel
>just write her out for more than 50 episodes
go watch gx or 5ds or arc-v.

I'm in the middle of ARC-V synchro dimension stuff right now.

Honestly, I think it would've been cooler if they made a continuity of 5DS out of it instead of this asspull with Crow and Jack and none of the others.
Will Sawatari ever win?

Attached: 76024366_p0.jpg (989x989, 112K)

You guys better not choose something boring again.

A continuation of 5DS or just a 5DS based continuity with none of the characters?

Whatever.
I think this weird "alternative dimension" Crow and Jack shit was weird.
At this point I'm half expecting Manjoume and Joey to pop up for some goddamn reason. But considering like I'm already 90's episodes in, I don't think there is enough time for more asspulls.

Attached: 71567076_p0.png (2268x2280, 1.17M)

You only need 3 episodes for something to completely change course.

Attached: yubel human.png (500x375, 195K)

Rua is my fav 5ds character since his first apparition (would like to have him as my ototo). I also like to play Morphotronic in Duel Links since I don't have it irl (plagued by Black Wings instead), it is a fun archetype desu

Yeah, but not enough episodes to deal with all the shit that would come along with that. Except it's gonna be really fucking short...
Oh well, just gotta keep watching and see what happens.

Seriously, I would love to see what happend to the maincast after they wrapped up the show.

Attached: cute traps.png (1400x1000, 1.7M)

Attached: DQZN8y6VQAAMWyr.png (760x785, 425K)

it's not crow's fault that his deck got popular if you want to blame someone for the whole buy blackwings meme then blame konami who probably had something to do with the script being changed to make crow a good guy and not a dark signer so that they can shill more blackwings

>Arc-V was my favorite YGO anime
>Finally get to the end
>Irredeemable dogshit
Why?

>only at the end

Aoi is doing at least slightly better than Aki, any girl in Zexal and Mai. Asuka and Yuzu are way ahead

>deal with all the shit that would come along with that
That's not how over the top developments tend to work actually. They usually just barrel through whatever happens.

Attached: 1527732899926.jpg (1067x1600, 294K)

>5ds or arc-v
They had the opposite problem. Aki and Yuzu had been shown to be competent, but the plot went out of its way to keep them from dueling.

No they were made to lose just to prop the hero up too. It's sort of a natural consequence of these plots. It could have easily happened again if they weren't straight removed from dueling for more than 40 episodes.

That is clearly not the case. They both got shafted when their series' shit the bed in the second half, but they were able to get stuff done. Aoi's never even managed to do that.

>get stuff done
The way VRAINS plot is formatted doesn't even allow Yusaku to get stuff done most of the time. Yusaku didn't get his revenge, most of season 2 didn't even allow him to get to close saving Jin. He couldn't stop Ai from stealing the code keys. You're acting like this franchise doesn't count characters as important unless they win every single duel. Or that they have to do something than duel to justify their existence if they don't win a lot.

GX needed more Yubel, she/he was pretty cool

Attached: black catbat attacks.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Just because his archetype got popular doesn't mean his character has to be shit or the writing for him to be terrible. People wouldn't hate Crow if he didn't come the fuck out of nowhere and replace basically everybody else on the team even shutting out one of the actual original Signers (Rua)

>plant-themed fairy using fucking lightning
Glorious.

>when their series' shit the bed in the second half,
don't compare 5D's based second half to Arc-V's piece of crap one on MY watch

Attached: Aporia.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

They're magical girl plant-themed fairies.

Attached: lycoris burn.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

I still wish we had a ONLY ritual using MC

Are you trying to out underdog yuma?

I know this is crazy but Chiri Kitsu from SZS in a red academia (arcV) unniform.

forgot pic.

Attached: 124353546462474.png (467x387, 170K)

Next main girl will be speedy.

Attached: aki wink.jpg (853x458, 30K)

What have they done to you, Aki.

Northwemko and Chaos Goddess will be nice!

Attached: Relaxing time.jpg (1200x795, 874K)

Madame Verre would be nice to see

Attached: 73943126_p0.jpg (692x800, 506K)

Are they really going to knockout zeroboros and furious at the same time? That's not really a lot of time for either of them to shine. Unless they're used as a synchronous pair like sweet guitar and divaridis

Attached: borreload furious.jpg (540x544, 128K)

yeah, and both are going to lose as well, absolutely pathetic shitvulva

Every monster will be destroyed just you wait.

Attached: Topologic Zeroboros.png (757x771, 1.66M)

no, salamangreats will live and win

link 4 topologics are all jobbers that never win a single duel, borreloads are also jobbers, double jobber action = soulburner wins

Salamangreats will die fifteen times to re summon themselves.

Just give me a card that wins the game when I draw it.

Basically Exodia but in a single card and it's not limited.

Attached: 1451436496118.gif (286x286, 307K)

Salamangreat link 4s don't win duels either.

>Just give me a card that wins the game when I draw it
most those cards are banned

strawpoll.me/18539556
Quickdraw here. There's the poll. I hope I have as much fun as I usually do with the sketch requests.

Attached: Cyberse magician-02.jpg (885x1129, 403K)

Number 76

Go Chiri! As if I didn't know the only vote she's getting is mine

Depends on how mature they look.

Attached: 1564902772597.jpg (640x1000, 130K)

What a beautiful card both art and effect.

Will they let her keep the changing link monsters to altergeists effect?

Attached: fijalert.png (1280x720, 1006K)

Yeah, I'm too late to suggest something, but maybe you keep it in the back of your mind.

But my based boi of Ritual Summoning Demise just dosn't get enough love.

Maybe ... sometime in the future, when you are super bored... you know. Maybe.

Attached: based boi.png (481x700, 749K)

Yusaku should have stolen one of Revolver's monsters and used this on it.

Attached: cyberse converter.jpg (407x593, 37K)

Can you include Subterror Guru doing pic related with his sword?

Attached: gur.png (500x709, 165K)

I've been trying to add as well but I think there's no way to do it. I suppose it'll be on the next poll depending on how this goes.
I'm closing the poll when this thread gets archived.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5bgYQQ9F1c
Its up.

Is Ai going to force Playmaker into some super form where his bodysuit line glows white or gold?

Attached: 1565834979874.jpg (924x1062, 140K)

perro there.

Free him, he didn't do anything to deserve this. It was the designer's fault.

Attached: 62965401_p0.png (900x1273, 1.07M)

>Doesn't have edgy form
>Doesn't have super form
>Doesn't have at least one doujin with the MG
God Yusaku was a disappointment for Yugioh protagonists in general

vrains is ending soon without even getting a manga of it's own and firewall will go down with this sinking ship it there is no freedom for such a broken monster

>Doesn't have edgy form
He started off vengeance based so he doesn't need an edgy form, some protagonists would have been better without one anyhow.
>Doesn't have at least one doujin with the MG
Fan artists are retarded, nothing new about that.

link for Yuma and Kotori, please.

>Fan artists are retarded
They're retarded for not wasting their time and effort on an incredibly bland series?

More like they are retarded for not at least making one doujin of Yusaku and Aoi and instead making tons of doujins where Yusaku gets his ass drilled or Aoi gang-raped

Attached: Aoi Happy Hour.jpg (1263x1035, 415K)

>Implying.

Attached: Yusaku Judai game.jpg (545x422, 58K)

I beg to differ.

Attached: Jin and Lightning by cocco neis.png (1280x907, 2.2M)

Attached: ECzmgDxUYAA50u2.jpg (2048x2048, 262K)

No, I just meant in general. Just because someone can draw doesn't mean their head is in a good place. And there's plenty of fan art of vrains so your question doesn't even make sense.

Roboppy is unironically trans. There's no way the color scheme, the girly manners and the vacuum thing are coincidence. It's a girl that likes to act like a boy.

they win more than borrelcucks and topojobbers

It used masculine pronouns as a robot.

Talking about erotic comics. To think of all the content we don't get here in the west because the only stuff that gets scanned is yaoi and gangvrape.

Attached: Lewd dragons.jpg (1294x1269, 208K)

>He doesn't know the whole drama surrounding the use of pronouns for trans people.

>Zero is more than zero
Seriously, why do your handlers let you use a computer?

You could always place a bounty.

Nor does Japan give a shit about it.

They make a great pair.

Does Revolver's win against go count for topologic bomber dragon?

no since topojobber didn't win the duel
yeah well soulburner has only had 1 duel with link 4 while revulva has had 5 (soon to be 6) duels involving his link 4 loser monsters and hasn't won any of them, borreload is literally a jobber that hasn't won a single duel, same for link 4 topojobbers

Didn't he win duels with savage dragon? Which is based in using borreload to support it.