Yea Forums will defend this

>Yea Forums will defend this

Attached: FkgA8CcmiLJGVCRYRQ2g2UfVtF.jpg (1280x1920, 343K)

Literally the second best thing gainax ever produced.

this Yea Forums guy has pretty good taste then.

>Yea Forums
>defending good anime
in what timeline

from before you were born

>foolyshit
>good
in what timeline

Find me even 1 respectable critique of FLCL

>respectable critique

it's like trying to critique Nirvana
it's a wild expression of youth, random and chaotic
fuck an academic level analysis on anime or music that most people enjoy for that reason alone
the soundtrack, animation, themes, plot all come together now. and if you dont lose yourself to the randomness of the show while and prefer something that makes more sense, then FLCL is not for you.

I didn't say "academic" or "analysis" - all I'm saying is, FLCL doesn't need defending because no one with guns has ever attacked it

Fucking love this show

My favorite anime. Plotfags will never understand.

Like the Tsukihime anime, the only good thing it has is its OST.

>LOL SO RANDUM XDD: the anime

Is this how you cope when your favorite show lacks substance and profound storytelling? fuck off

Attached: ASNS.jpg (1933x2224, 1.29M)

There has never been a valid critique on FLCL in the last 18 years of the internet's history.

Oh no, you didnt'.

>implying that all anime need a deeper meaning and a complex story

literally best anime ever

It's cringe

>no shading
It's garbage. Evangelion is better.

It's so deep and artistic how everyone talks and squeals at once about how this 13yo boy has an unsubtle visual metaphor hard-on while an annoying, unfitting, and out of tune guitar riff plays over the dialogue twice as loud.
I really hope they do that like six more times in between showing that little girl moping about how she wants the world to end because MC's older brother is a pedo and popped her cherry before zooting off to the US.
Hey have you noticed how, like, there are random objects that are mechs or machines in this setting? So creative.
Did you know? It's awkward being a teen. Haha, I remember. You remember? I remember.

OPM has more plot than most manga, you moronic hypebest noreader.
Paprika is also plot-centric.
You completely ruined an otherwise good image by just going by Yea Forums memes and not actually watching/reading.

COOL ANIMATION =/= Good anime

inb4 "Forced Animation" spammers swarm in

Having only watched it a few months ago it was pretty fun to watch and I'd recommend it to anyone