Just finished watching Jojo part 3

Overall part 1 and 2 were better. Jojo part 3 really messed up with the pacing, spending 2 episodes on some stand users. It felt really like the opponent of the week type anime. Towards the end of season 2 around when iggy fights the flacon it starts to pick up. The deaths in this part were not as impactful to me as a viewer compared to Caesar or Jonathan's deaths

Also why does Dio turn into Goku in the middle of the fight lmao

Attached: dio.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Attached: trophy.png (300x381, 75K)

Retard

It only gets better from here.
Part 3's effects last all the way to part 6.
The fact you finished it will give you different feelings about the second ED after a while, even after finishing each part.

Attached: 1548255765055.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

keep watching user the show will keep getting more entertaining and interesting from this point on
>Also why does Dio turn into Goku in the middle of the fight lmao
if you mean the aura its just for visual effects, its never mentioned by characters nor does it have any significance to the plot

Attached: 1566292312876.jpg (500x711, 86K)

48 episodes was a mistake.

>The deaths in this part were not as impactful to me as a viewer compared to Caesar or Jonathan's deaths.

I like Caesar death but I think they handled part 3 deaths pretty well. Polnareff seeing iggy and avdol souls rise after the vanilla ice fight is one of my favourite moment in the series.

nice blog post . upvoted!

He's right, part 3 is suck, but choosing part 2 and part over this1 is even more retarded

Cringe

>ESL babble
Discarded opinion, NEXT.

Go back to R*ddit

>it felt like opponent of the week
it wanted to be felt like opponent of the week

Retard

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: 1565946103791s.jpg (101x125, 3K)

I like all the parts

Attached: 1546557270465.jpg (250x316, 13K)

Based tomposter.

Yeah that is great user
Hope you enjoy part 4, but be ready because it's nothing like this one.

Yes i agree that part 3 turned into a villlain of the week anime, but i don't mind this, because i think that the villains Araki creates are all unique and creative enough to entertain in their own ways, though i guess it really depends on personal preference. Part 3 does have its flaws, but he was really experimenting with this part, and manages to really work them out in time.
>Also why does Dio turn into Goku in the middle of the fight lmao
In Araki's style, power and growth is really based on will and conviction more than anything else, especially in part 3 and onward where stands are literal reflections of the users fighting spirit, so a person could technically achieve anything if their will is strong enough.

>It felt really like the opponent of the week type anime
just a heads up
it's going to be like this for now on

Attached: ECoLeELU8AAdgHf.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Is any opinion longer than two sentences a blogpost now?

You either are about to or already have seen a lot of Part 6 is the worst part posting.

Do not let this post delude you into thinking that Part 6 is without flaws, as it is not. But upon serious consideration I have come to regard Part 3 as the worst part. I cannot blame you for preferring either of its predecessors.

>Also why does DIO turn into Goku
There was nothing wrong with that fight tho.

Jonathan was the best Jojo

High DIO was made before super saiyan goku was even a thing, retarded sack of shit.

You know Yea Forums, you'll blend in better if you don't act like a completely obvious contrarian who doesn't know shit about anime.

Attached: 6196255_f0273729d60340357273bab763b18f6d.jpg (317x451, 37K)

>deaths in this part were not as impactful to me
If Avdol didn't sacrifice himself then you wouldn't even have the Vanilla Ice fight you faggot. If Kakyion didn't die then Joseph wouldn't have told Jotaro the secret to DIO's stand. Iggy's death felt like shock value more than impactful but he still saved Polly

You're entitled to your opinion but Caesar is a garbage character whose death is the only memorable part of him, solely because of Joseph.

According to the Dragon Ball wiki, Super Saiyan forms debuted in a chapter published on March 19, 1991, just over a year before Dio drank Joseph’s blood in the JJBA chapter published on March 30, 1992.

Araki was absolutely influenced by Dragonball for Part 4, with Koichi and RHCP being very Dragonball-esque in terms of progression and design, but I don't see it in High Dio. Powerups aren't new to Shonen or Jojo.

I’m not the person who said that High Dio is based on Super Saiyan, I just wanted to correct that arrogant guy.

Part 3 was slow as fucking shit, still an enjoyable experience because of the journey.

Part 4 is fucking awful before the main arc starts in ep 22 or so.

Part 5 has a lot better pacing and looks a lot better, although part 2 is as good as the series get.

>Battle Looneytunedency
>the peak of the series

Attached: Jojodiocringe.png (480x481, 230K)

based

>It only gets better from here.
Don't believe user's lies.

Part 1 and 2 are the only good Jojo. It only gets increasingly more boring and retarded after 3.
4 is kinda cosy and benefits from reigning in the scope and stakes, but don't get your hopes up.
5 is like watching someone's schitzophrenic RPG campaign. But if you liked Jonathan forgetting he's a Ripple master in 3, you'll LOVE the MC having ten different retardedly overpowered superpowers for some reason yet never using half of them.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1920x1046, 220K)

Absolute This. Except I enjoy part 5 more than part 2. The tone of the story gets more serious and intense and it really needed that after the wacky slice of life that was part 4.

Do you really think that you’re qualified to judge Jojo when you can’t even spell?

they don't seem related

Related or not, your taste is shit.

Dumbfuck post

>i wanna talk like i know shit
>Can't even spell

You know, summer is almost over Timmy. You're gonna have to go back to school soon.

You seem upset about liking bad anime. Why not just apply that drooling uncriticality to criticism? Turn your inability to discriminate between good and bad things into a strength!

Way to misspell that too, Bucko!

Hope 7th grade is nice to you, bullying sucks balls.

I mean, insulting someone is fine, but latching onto something irrelevant like spelling when discussing non-English media like it matters reeks of coping

holy shit you're actually this seething over someone criticising your favourite children's cartoon.

>when the ideas are so shit you have to resort to nitpicking to defend yourself

I like that you made 2 posts though, Paco. It makes it look like you're not a samefag.

I just noticed most of the Jojo villains transform in some form

>part 2
>Kars becomes the ultimate being

>part 3
>DIO starts looking more like a Joestar after absorbing Joseph

>part 4
>Kira steals someone else's body

>part 5
>Doppio/Diavolo

>part 7
>Funny Valentine loses belly fat and becomes jacked

>part 8
???

I didn't misspell anything and not everybody is the same person. You're an idiot.

Accusing people of the thing you're doing in the hopes that nobody will call you out on it is an incredibly transparent tactic btw dude. You're doing it with the samefagging, and you're doing it with the highschool thing, because you're clearly sensitive about both. And you're trying way the fuck too hard to fit in with this memester shit.
Obviously you aren't going to take this on board and will just reply with more "no u" shit, but please give it some thought because whitenoise posters like you shitting up every thread with this kind of spergout faggotry has been getting seriously tiresome lately.

>part 6
Jobin comes out of the closet and transitions.

Haha, shut the fuck up you falseflagging Yea Forumsirgin, who fucking cares?

Learn to blend in, or kill yourself and get the fuck off my board.

Based retard.

>hurr Part 3 is bad
Why are there so many children on Yea Forums lately?

You really seem to care. You seem really upset, in fact.

>Haha
>Learn to blend in

I don't know who you are, I just came here to read people's opinions and points of view about JJBA, and let me tell you something, nobody needs you sperging out like this, my dude.
If you can't handle people having different tastes, consider suicide.

t. ESL

He does that in every thread. It's really annoying.

It is bad. You'll realize it when you grow up.

The first two posts are from me, so you’re talking to at least two people.

>>Kira steals someone else's body
speedreading I see

Based and redpilled

How about the fact that he can fly

based

Tom

You know what they mean.

I just finished reading JoJo and I turned into a 100% CHAD BVLL from the knowledge I gained.

I can't believe the Head Doctor is 89 years old!

Thoughts on my new bucciarati shoes?

Attached: 15666754077634648480131107104414.jpg (3120x4160, 3.29M)

I don't know. I need to see your butt before I can give my opinion.

Attached: 1566587447310.png (418x674, 564K)

based

no Caesar is cool, his introduction is great

part 4 is 100% based the entire time

laughing my ass off thinking of Tonio's Trattoria

Retard

Based

based

That’s strange. Reading Jojo turned me into a sissy. I guess it works differently depending on the person.

Hot. I'd love to breed you, user.

Im not OP and I agree with you. However, I think he meant that the deaths didn't impact him, he didn't feel anything compared to the previous deaths in 1 and 2.

3>1>5>4>2

5 is way too high

The anime version was bad. Terrible bland art style. David Productions don't really deserve something of this calibur. They have yet to do the beautiful art of the series justice.

I know part 5 has problems but holy fuck, your shit makes no fucking sense.

Attached: disabled.png (1366x768, 835K)

Part 5 sucks.

5>4>2>1>3

3>4>2>1>

All y'all white boys in this thread need to get on this dick.

You forgot
>part 6
>Pucci gets a star on his head and white eyelashed along with a Joestar star in the back.
You mean part 8
Also I hope Wu Tomoki makes him dilate.

Yea I get it, but his arguments were stupid and made no sense. Tell me why part 5 is so bad.

4>5>2=3>1

5>4>3>2>1

Ok, BVLL Lord!

only waitu piggus prefer 1 & 2 to later arcs